Page 7 of 41

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 20:27
by freshsay
Cloud James Lionheart wrote:i still think contacts, well it depends what you look like with out them, sometimes its good and sometimes its bad, but it would be a big change and she might notice you and compliment you,and thanks for the advice freshsay, sorry it took me so long to reply.
heheh thats okay... but you haven't answered me yet - :P

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 20:30
by steam.boy
freshsay wrote:heheh thats okay... but you haven't answered me yet - :P
You are asking too much freshsay. haha

Just J/k. Answer her Cloud. :P

OTZ

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 20:31
by ryo2501
But the subs are only at Eps. 4....

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 20:32
by freshsay
steam.boy wrote:
freshsay wrote:heheh thats okay... but you haven't answered me yet - :P
You are asking too much freshsay. haha

Just J/k. Answer her Cloud. :P

OTZ
hhaha grr

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 20:37
by steam.boy
freshsay wrote: hhaha grr
Haha dont get mad :roll

S.B

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 20:41
by (-Oni-Kazuki-)
holy shiets.. this thread grew 4 pages over night.. lol i just finished reading them all so heres my response to cloud and dspR

1st: dspR, just buy like 2 or 3 new ties... if u give me the colors i can tell u a good color/pattern to go for.... and for ur shoes... wut kind of black shoes.. sure i know their dress right? but wut kind of style is it? thick sole? shiny? buckled? haha i went to a prep school to.. so i can help in that area too :P



2nd: Cloud: the girl probably does like u... but u prob starttled her by asking her the questions... she just probably wanted to throw u off.. just next tiem ask her aww why u being so cold now? did i say sumtin wrong? just ask her she'll reply.. and yea thats bout it :P

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 20:59
by dspR
Do you have any recommandations for tie colors?
And I have no idea about shoes.
I see a lot of Korean guys with the nicest shoes.

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 21:56
by Wonny
(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote:
Wonny wrote:Hey everyone,

I just registered specifically for this thread (although I have been with D-Addicts for quite some time :sweat: ). I want to let you know I have been following along all this time and finally decided to "ENTER" this thread...

Cloud, you are doing well. Good luck to you. I really think you have matured a lot in a short amount of time and I believe your positive attitude had a lot to do with it.

As for me, I just don't understand girls. For example, if anyone can explain to me why they seem to run away from me after I first meet them, I would be very grateful. [By run away I mean the following: I try to get to know a girl in my class, and then she stops coming to class. Or a girl I meet in a usual spot, stops going to that spot...etc] It's been happening to me all the time. I never knew what it meant and have since, never took any actions around girls because I was afraid it made me look stalkerish etc. Whether I am overthinking it, I do not know. :unsure: But if you feel my experiences, please fill me in.

It is great to see this Densha Otoko-inspired thread thrive. I really enjoyed watching it since I was able to relate to it somewhat, but in the end I have been left with an eerie feeling about my personality (Otaku out of the closet) and actually lost a bit of my own confidence from the manifestation of my sad reality. :-(

There is much more to my story, but I will leave it at that for now...

just saying grats on Reg-on-Addicts... and welcome to the Singles Thread...

hrmmm i think i might be able to help u out a lilbit.. 1 of the many reasons why that might be happening.. is either ur giving them an uncomfortable feeling around u... as in may-b u might be pressuring them or... unknowingly forcing them into sumtin.. and or ur comming on too strongly girls are very sensative and usually the slightest mistake can mean sumthing big to a girl... hence why arguments happen in most relationships.. but anyways.....
one thing is.. its prob that u come on strongly like if at first they are talkin to u and their actually meeting with u.. than ur starting personality is gud.. just the part when they get to u... u might just be commin on to strong thats bout it :S
Hi Oni, thanks for your comments.

But what do you think it means if I'm not coming on too strong at all? If anything, I act like I ignore them. Do you think they may be avoiding me because i'm just not attractive enough? :unsure:
But then I think to myself, do I tend to be nicer to beautiful people? I think I'm more intimidated by the "oh-so-hot" girl... hmm.. don't know if it works the other way around for girls.

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 21:59
by cmge
wow 31 pages... last time i checked there was only 10... o_O

n e whoo... hiya fellow single pplz...

the most serious relationship i had ended last year... a long distance relationship for 3 yrs... o_O .. pretty crazy so my friends say... been out of the game for too long and now something has caught my eye... story time... :D

few months ago i went to a friends party... hanging out and chatting... the usual... soon after one fo the girls i was chatting with started msging me via MSN... she use to be good friends with my ex (the one mentioned above)... so yeah we started talking and talking more and more for the next few days... then started to c movies and hanging out more... its odd coz shes been on my MSN for years now and we never really did chat..

fast forward to last month.. i was talking to her about a yearly family gathering and she wanted to go... so she went and had lots of fun... then i mentioned her about an anime con i was goin to and she wanted and she decided to tag along.. mind you not for the con but for shopping while i was at the con.. stayed at cousins place and my cousin had a vibe that she realy liked me... :blink

more fast forwarding... just recently she threw me a surpise bday party out of no where... heart shaped cake and even invited my a good friend of mine (he has a diff crowd)... good times... so i asked y she threw me a party... she said i totally deserved it and that it was the least she can do for me?... then she says "see... nice guys dont always finish last"... and then thanked me for hooking her up with Densha Otoko since i was telling her about it (note: shes not the type to read subtitles nor watch asian shows/movies)... :blink

errr im really not good at reading signs from the opposite sex and everyone that i know seems to think that she likes me... :blink .. wat do u guys think?...

wat should i do??.. im soo clueless about this these days... :(

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 22:06
by ladym
cmge wrote:wow 31 pages... last time i checked there was only 10... o_O

n e whoo... hiya fellow single pplz...

the most serious relationship i had ended last year... a long distance relationship for 3 yrs... o_O .. pretty crazy so my friends say... been out of the game for too long and now something has caught my eye... story time... :D

few months ago i went to a friends party... hanging out and chatting... the usual... soon after one fo the girls i was chatting with started msging me via MSN... she use to be good friends with my ex (the one mentioned above)... so yeah we started talking and talking more and more for the next few days... then started to c movies and hanging out more... its odd coz shes been on my MSN for years now and we never really did chat..

fast forward to last month.. i was talking to her about a yearly family gathering and she wanted to go... so she went and had lots of fun... then i mentioned her about an anime con i was goin to and she wanted and she decided to tag along.. mind you not for the con but for shopping while i was at the con.. stayed at cousins place and my cousin had a vibe that she realy liked me... :blink

more fast forwarding... just recently she threw me a surpise bday party out of no where... heart shaped cake and even invited my a good friend of mine (he has a diff crowd)... good times... so i asked y she threw me a party... she said i totally deserved it and that it was the least she can do for me?... then she says "see... nice guys dont always finish last"... and then thanked me for hooking her up with Densha Otoko since i was telling her about it (note: shes not the type to read subtitles nor watch asian shows/movies)... :blink

errr im really not good at reading signs from the opposite sex and everyone that i know seems to think that she likes me... :blink .. wat do u guys think?...

wat should i do??.. im soo clueless about this these days... :(

oo my GOD r u sleeping....what rong with u?
Offcours that she like's u...i think that she is allready enlove with u ... :w00t: :mrgreen: :D :lol

DO SOMETHING..... :mrgreen: :wub:

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 22:46
by dspR
At least you're in a better position than most of us lonely guys on this forum.

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 22:52
by Cloud James Lionheart
hey sorry fresh say, umm lemme think back...after she said that.... she turned around... and i said "huh" and walked back to my seat, thats it really... the weird thing is, that shes added me on msn latly and well... we were talking the other night, and when she was going to go sleep i said sweet dreams and then she said, "ill try not to dream about you" =S then logged off, im really worryed now though , because if she does like me, but then i get a chance to talk to the japanese girl i really like i wont know what to do.... =[ ah man.. owh yea ive nearly finished the website.. ill try launch it soon..

cloud

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 22:54
by KupidKilla
Seriously... this girl is into you. I mean if she threw a surprise b-day for you that HAS to tell you something... it takes work and effort that is usually reserved for family, really close friends AND GIRLFRIENDS... hahah but iono if you ever said that you liked her back... Do you?

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 22:54
by inishi
and girls!! lol yeah she seems to really like you...=D

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 23:20
by cmge
inishi wrote:and girls!!
:doh: .. my mistake... gomenesai

:sweat: the thing thats kinda keeping me away from doing anything is that every now and again she will mention about her ex (currently living in japan)... and it kinda make me wonder... does she still have feelings for her ex... :blink

but anyways i know this is gonna sound so lame and potentially gay.. but i dont wanna ruin the friendship i have with her now... she never really did say she liked me she kinda plays around the topic...

hmm should i just ask out of the blue... *clears shaky voice* ummm... do u like me?... c the thing is im not even so sure myself if she does like me... maybe its just shes being nice to me???... errr i dunno. i was nver to good with these kind of things.. :(

Posted: Sep 30th, '05, 23:53
by KupidKilla
Not to sound like I'm pigeon holding women but they do tend to do that... mention things about their ex boyfriend... kinda like a test. She might want to see your reaction to her saying things like that. But then again... she may just find you as someone she can open up to.

Its not " gay" to want to keep a friendship... it seems you guys have a pretty good thing going right now. Sometimes its best just to keep things going as they are. Its best not to jump the gun and ask questions that migh frighten her off.

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 00:22
by steven1973sg
Cloud James Lionheart wrote:owh yea i forgot to mention this about today at college coz i was upset that i didnt see that girl, well theres another asian girl in my class, and well she started taking pictures of me in lesson and then i noticed, i then asked her why she was taking photos and she stay quiet and then said "souvanir" ..? then during the day she started to be mean to me, like when i said something she would say something bad about it and when we were walking home to the train station, they had to take the bus and when we were parting i said goodbye, and well she didnt reply and turned the other way... =s do you think that means anything, than her just disliking me...?

cloud-kun
I think you shouldn't ask her why, but you should just smile at her...

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 01:01
by equang
steven1973sg wrote:
Cloud James Lionheart wrote:owh yea i forgot to mention this about today at college coz i was upset that i didnt see that girl, well theres another asian girl in my class, and well she started taking pictures of me in lesson and then i noticed, i then asked her why she was taking photos and she stay quiet and then said "souvanir" ..? then during the day she started to be mean to me, like when i said something she would say something bad about it and when we were walking home to the train station, they had to take the bus and when we were parting i said goodbye, and well she didnt reply and turned the other way... =s do you think that means anything, than her just disliking me...?

cloud-kun
I think you shouldn't ask her why, but you should just smile at her...
THIS IS A KEY IDEA. It has my vote :D Just be careful not to seduce all the ladies~

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 02:07
by slashdevdsp
Damn spent like 4-5hrs reading 32 pages :) just started watching densha otoko last nite :) Well funny I never thought I might come across a real life densha otoko style hehe well any way interesting stuff going arnd in this thread got me addicted.

I guess i must start sorting out my life other than study stuff :) n it sux at uni grrr...

To define me = densha otoko guy from the first episode definitely!! Into techonology/computers, books, anime and drama (jap/kor)

Always meet people online but never in real life arrr it sux :(

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 02:11
by catalepsicfox
This should be interesting if someone actually show up rescuing a babe from danger.

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 02:27
by cmge
KupidKilla wrote:Not to sound like I'm pigeon holding women but they do tend to do that... mention things about their ex boyfriend... kinda like a test. She might want to see your reaction to her saying things like that. But then again... she may just find you as someone she can open up to.

Its not " gay" to want to keep a friendship... it seems you guys have a pretty good thing going right now. Sometimes its best just to keep things going as they are. Its best not to jump the gun and ask questions that migh frighten her off.
yea its pretty good wat we have at the moment... so thats y im kinda iffy about making the move and graduate... :glare:

maybe im just the friend she can open up to u know... like we'd talk about past relationships and she'll always be like.. relationships are overrated anyways... so yeah.. girls are confusing... :scratch:

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 07:57
by teknikalshiznitz
yeah...girls are confusing.....

but dude....she probably likes you....why would she want to go to ur family party thing if she saw you just as a friend....also....search yourself to see if you like her....take some time and look deep into your soul to see if you are attracted to her either physically or mentally....if you are attracted to her in either way...just go in for the kill and see if she'll be ur gf....and do it before its too late

but yeah....das all im prolly gonna say about that

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 12:00
by KupidKilla
Yeah just cuz I say you have a good friendship doesn't mean you have to abandon all hope for something more. I agree with teknikalshiznitz... search your feelings. See if there is the possibility. Just be sure the decision you make is a for sure thing. You have your foot in the door more then alot of other guys out there so just think things thru. Talk with her more... get to know her better as a person. You guys will both figure it out if both of you are into each other ^^

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 13:57
by freshsay
Cloud James Lionheart wrote:hey sorry fresh say, umm lemme think back...after she said that.... she turned around... and i said "huh" and walked back to my seat, thats it really... the weird thing is, that shes added me on msn latly and well... we were talking the other night, and when she was going to go sleep i said sweet dreams and then she said, "ill try not to dream about you" =S then logged off, im really worryed now though , because if she does like me, but then i get a chance to talk to the japanese girl i really like i wont know what to do.... =[ ah man.. owh yea ive nearly finished the website.. ill try launch it soon..

cloud
Maybe she was just teasing you . What do you think of her though

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 14:09
by freshsay
cmge wrote:
inishi wrote:and girls!!
:doh: .. my mistake... gomenesai

:sweat: the thing thats kinda keeping me away from doing anything is that every now and again she will mention about her ex (currently living in japan)... and it kinda make me wonder... does she still have feelings for her ex... :blink

but anyways i know this is gonna sound so lame and potentially gay.. but i dont wanna ruin the friendship i have with her now... she never really did say she liked me she kinda plays around the topic...

hmm should i just ask out of the blue... *clears shaky voice* ummm... do u like me?... c the thing is im not even so sure myself if she does like me... maybe its just shes being nice to me???... errr i dunno. i was nver to good with these kind of things.. :(
Even if you asked her if she liked you, she might just come out with no lol just as a friend... but just keep the truth of her REALLY liking you inside. Girls are like that.

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 14:41
by Cloud James Lionheart
well i think of her as a great frends, and im actually able to talk with her...but the other girl gives me that feeling, where you get all nervous a stuff, and when you can just look at her from a distance and smile... ahhh i dunno, but i do get the feeling that my classmate likes me, but what do i do if i talk to the other girl and get to know her better =[ oowh man

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 15:02
by freshsay
Cloud James Lionheart wrote:well i think of her as a great frends, and im actually able to talk with her...but the other girl gives me that feeling, where you get all nervous a stuff, and when you can just look at her from a distance and smile... ahhh i dunno, but i do get the feeling that my classmate likes me, but what do i do if i talk to the other girl and get to know her better =[ oowh man
Well it looks to me that your assuming she likes you... don't be so sure about this she may not like you * like you* but maybe just as a friend. Maybe thats the way she is - maybe its her nature to charm people i.e you lol I don't know where I'm going with this but I hope you understand what I'm talking about.

You think of your class mate as a great friend, and you never know you might even change your mind about thinking that shes just a friend to you. (happened2 me b4)

And if you do end up talking to the the girl you love watching from a distance what if she turns out not to be the one?

Loads of what ifs.

Cloud what makes you think your class mate likes you apart from her saying that she'll try not to dream about you, and oh- the photo incident. by the way was it a camera or a camera phone just curious !

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 15:03
by gibonite
cloud-kun, you have to make a choice ! Lucky boy :P

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 15:11
by freshsay
Anyway I'm single and I hate it. I can't approach the opposite sex, and when they do approach me I end up being so self-concious that it drives men away from me. I find it hard to eat in front of a boy I'm always thinking about things like - what if my mouth looks messy, what If I look funny when I eat etc ...

I've never had a boyfriend. Had loads of crushes and people asking me out but I dunno, inside I feel like I won't know what to do. Gosh im a twit.

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 15:16
by Cloud James Lionheart
hmm your right, she took it with her comaera phone by the way, yea i have the same problem, i can really eat infront of girls because i think that they might think that im fat and stuff.. owh yea, is anyone good with web design, im trying to make a site like the densha one but it isnt really working =[

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 17:41
by dspR
I'm good at graphics, but I have to work on HTML/Java.
I just got back home from driving the second time.
I gotta work on || parking. It took me 10+ tries to get it right.

I don't even eat at school, but I think girls would think of me as kinda weird.
I dunno about her friends though, but the one I talk to the most likes me because I'm Asian.

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 17:48
by Cloud James Lionheart
so does anyone know how to create a forum thing like the densha one, wow, your learning to drive, if you learn how to drive and then get a nice car, she'll notice you for sure.

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 17:48
by freshsay
I don't find boys stuffing their faces unpleasant lol
Its just that when I'm doing it its a different story. :P

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 17:52
by freshsay
Cloud James Lionheart wrote:so does anyone know how to create a forum thing like the densha one, wow, your learning to drive, if you learn how to drive and then get a nice car, she'll notice you for sure.
woah for me personally its not about some1s ride that will get me noticing him :P Hows your love triangle Cloud? What are your feelings now. Its like one long story for me :lol

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 18:02
by dspR
I'm getting kinda better, but I gotta practice more at turning.
I have an 05 Accord, but I think I would do something really bad to it. :/

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 18:04
by Cloud James Lionheart
umm i dont know,, well im getting tighter with my class mate and i havnt actually even talked to the other girl...ahh man, i jsut gotta try talk to the other girl, so ill know what my hearts deciding.

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 18:07
by dspR
http://shii.org/shiichan
There's the stuff required to make an anonymous board.

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 18:15
by KupidKilla
Honestly a car doesn't mean jack because even if you have a "Pimp ride" once you step out of it what are you left with........ Honestly if you want to feel good about yourself start working out... like lifting weights... yeah it takes time and its not an over night solution but when you start seeing results people will start to notice and more importantly you get a CRAP LOAD more confidence....

I used to be 200lbs and I'm 5'5... I've been doing it for a year and I'm alot more confident when I approach a girl. But I'm naturally shy so that kinda messes it up for me :cry:

sorry if this sounds like an infomercial :unsure:

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 18:23
by Cloud James Lionheart
hehe you know, from all the comments we make we kinda sound like the characters on the densha. haha ^_^ like kupidkillas last post sounds like that muscly guy =P

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 18:29
by dspR
Who am I? :\

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 18:59
by Cloud James Lionheart
i dunno =P hehe dspr i dont really understand about how to install and stuff,you think you can help me ...?

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 19:03
by dspR
I don't know either.
I've never set up anything like a forum.

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 19:16
by Cloud James Lionheart
lol its seems so complicated lol, but check the website i made and tell me what you think. http://thread4singles.moonfruit.com/

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 19:25
by kendrew
the java thing is kinda laggy... and im still figuring out how to reply haha ^^"

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 19:28
by Cloud James Lionheart
hehe, well im gonna try figure out how to make a 2ch board, its confusing, i havnt learnt anything about webdesign. anyways how is everyone?

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 19:30
by gibonite
maybe do it in phbb?

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 19:31
by kendrew
phbb requires you to sign up... thats what hes trying not to do.

if you need help... i'll try to help you on the 2ch style-board, even though i am the worst at html/java/internet related things.

university fair today, wow so many people... insane competition, and expensive tution... man sucks

hows your "love triangle" going cloud?

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 19:36
by Cloud James Lionheart
here you go, this is a 2ch version of our thread, its up to you lot if you want to use it or not http://wakaba.c3.cx/soc/kareha.pl/1128196362/

hehe ^_^ peace

cloud

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 19:38
by Cloud James Lionheart
thanks kendrew, ummm well i dont know really, im just getting to know my class mate better, but i still want to tlak to the japanese girl... ah man..so mixed up =[

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 21:13
by dspR
Hmm, I thought you made the entire forum yourself.

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 21:31
by equang
Cloud James Lionheart wrote:hmm your right, she took it with her comaera phone by the way, yea i have the same problem, i can really eat infront of girls because i think that they might think that im fat and stuff.. owh yea, is anyone good with web design, im trying to make a site like the densha one but it isnt really working =[
I AM TEH MASTER. What do you need? But ack I am too late XD

Should we move the whole thing there or continue here? What does everyone think?

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 22:07
by freshsay
Cloud James Lionheart wrote:thanks kendrew, ummm well i dont know really, im just getting to know my class mate better, but i still want to tlak to the japanese girl... ah man..so mixed up =[
If you just think of your class mate as a friend why are you mixed up?

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 22:27
by Cloud James Lionheart
becuase... im actually..able to..talk to her... and somehow, im the only one who can make her smile...i dunno... ahh im ben thiking about it alot, and well... if im not able to talk to the japanese girl on monday, should i just concentrate on my classmate ...? but if if i do that, itll be like me throwing away my dream...ahhhhhhh =[

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 22:30
by Cloud James Lionheart
and about moving the thread, i think we need everyones opinion about moving... but i actually think were fine here, but if you lot want to move i dont mind, as long as we have everyone i dont really care ^_^

arigatou mina =]
sorry if i caused too much problems _┬Čo

cloud

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 22:56
by dspR
I say continue with the D-Addicts thread.

Posted: Oct 1st, '05, 22:58
by scott12199
Work on your classmate while you try to get closer to the jap girl. You haven't commited to anyone yet so its not consider cheating. Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 03:09
by equang
I think we should continue with d-addicts as well. It wouldn't be as awesome since this is where it originally started. I think if we moved it would die D:

Re: THREAD FOR SINGLE PEOPLE ^_^

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 04:19
by white.raine
Cloud James Lionheart wrote:Hi im new to this forum thing, but after watching densha otoko i was really inspired and i really want to meet new people and get to know them, help them out and just generally talk bout life and things ^_^ well i hope i get some posts here, i'd be really greatfull yours trully
Oliver Jianoran
I think you're single because you lost your shirt.

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 07:35
by Genki123
Cloud which do you wish most? Getting to into a relationship with the nihon girl or with your classmate? I say, chase after your dreams and talk to the distant girl atleast, try your best now so you wont regret your decision later on.

I regret hiding my true self from people, especially girls because of an incident that occured during my childhood that made me shy of girls. Actually I was afraid of girls then Orz. but I know I can't live without them >_<. I am trying to change now and its hard to change after so long. I'm getting there though, like I can talk to them but i cant look at their face while doing so especially their eyes :unsure:. Like when any girl trys to get my attention to say something I would make eye contact for a split second and listen to what they are saying, it makes me nervous and to think how they feel when i seem to not be listening or paying attention. unpolite,disrespectful,discourti'es(misspelled?) They probably lose interest...

I didnt want to say this much but i must say, I want to change. I know most of us do.

also... In society it seems alot of guys want sex and not love. Those are the guys i dislike the most. I know there isnt those types in this thread, if there were, this would be a whole different topic.
Lets help each other change! BENOIST!!!

3.30 am here hehe will post again later . oyasuminasai moe~-_-zZz

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 07:58
by itachi666
this might sound messed up but I think u should use your classmate to make the japanese girl jealous and if It looks like its not working stick with the classmate

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 10:10
by Cloud James Lionheart
hey everyone, sunday today...and i have nothing to do... =[ so bored lol does anyone have any little problems that we might be able to solve

PEACE ^_^

cloud

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 11:14
by dspR
Weekends are mostly boring.
But tomorrow will probably be another story and the development 20+ forum pages.
I don't even know what to do tomorrow. :\

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 11:59
by furious
sup guys I'm pretty new to this site/forum. It's pretty awesome since Im studynig overseas and don't have cable tv in my room so at least I get to download series. Anyway nice to meet you guys and girls and if possible can someone link me to Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 2000. I've been looking for it but only found 2003. Thanks :-)

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 12:33
by Cloud James Lionheart
I went to church today, wanted to pray for tomorrow ^_^ hehe, well i hope i get the courage, hmm what did you lot do today..?

Cloud kun

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 12:42
by dspR
Nothing.
I just have to do a lot of studying and work for tomorrow.
I have to do an essay during English III Honors, not at home, which will put a lot of pressure on me.
And I'm not sure what I got on my Algebra 2/Trigonometry Honors class. I worry about these 2 classes the most.

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 16:11
by equang
itachi666 wrote:this might sound messed up but I think u should use your classmate to make the japanese girl jealous and if It looks like its not working stick with the classmate
I don't think this would work based solely on the principle that the dream girl NEVER SEES him with the girl from his class ever. It seems that he only sees her from afar, but they don't really have any contact. And also it would be cruel to the classmate (unless she was in on it *snerk*).

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 17:47
by Ramen89
I slept all day :D

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 20:40
by Cloud James Lionheart
hey everyone, just had a big fight with my mum =[ i feel really low right now.... now ive realised, i seriously need a girl, someone to lean on... i know i have you guys, but i think i need something more physical... im going to try my best tomoorow, even if i do make a big fool of myself.. i just want to thank everyone for being my guidance and freinds to talk to... ive realised i dont have alot of true freinds in the world, only my older brother and his girl, but now there moving on and im usually alone now adays... but i know ill always have you guys =] thanks everyone

cloud

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 20:46
by ladym
Cloud James Lionheart wrote:hey everyone, just had a big fight with my mum =[ i feel really low right now.... now ive realised, i seriously need a girl, someone to lean on... i know i have you guys, but i think i need something more physical... im going to try my best tomoorow, even if i do make a big fool of myself.. i just want to thank everyone for being my guidance and freinds to talk to... ive realised i dont have alot of true freinds in the world, only my older brother and his girl, but now there moving on and im usually alone now adays... but i know ill always have you guys =] thanks everyone

cloud

hey cloud i'm in the same situation so i'm glad that i have u like a friend :wub:

Lot of love for u...


every time u fill the need to talk with somebady we..me r here for u...(BIG KISS) :wub:

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 21:26
by KupidKilla
Cloud... we all have that going on so don't feel alone man. Being with friends and being with the one you care about are totally different things and we all yearn for that kind of emotional support that friends just can't offer. I think we all feel alone like 85 percent of the day(or is it just me =/) like theres no one that truly understands you. I think we both need just someone to listen and thats it... no interjecting, no words of advice, ... just listening and comforting. We are ALL on that Train buddy... I'm rooting for ya brotha... GOOD LUCK tomorrow... um... or today cuz I'm in Southern Cali and your "across the pond" hahah

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 21:28
by ladym
No is not just u :P

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 22:25
by freshsay
equang wrote:
itachi666 wrote:this might sound messed up but I think u should use your classmate to make the japanese girl jealous and if It looks like its not working stick with the classmate
I don't think this would work based solely on the principle that the dream girl NEVER SEES him with the girl from his class ever. It seems that he only sees her from afar, but they don't really have any contact. And also it would be cruel to the classmate (unless she was in on it *snerk*).
I think cloud shouldn't bring the classmate into this. if she doesnt like him then it woudn't matter abt his japanese dream girl.

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 23:45
by (-Oni-Kazuki-)
pokemon.. lol fill me in i havent.... been on in awhile...
Gao....

Posted: Oct 2nd, '05, 23:58
by dspR
Here's something I've been thinking about during the weekend.
Since I know her friend very well (She knows her from the 7th grade), should I tell her that I really like her friend?
Maybe it'll make it easier for me since I really trust her as a friend and she has to know her inside and out.

Posted: Oct 3rd, '05, 00:02
by Cloud James Lionheart
to oni kazuki, nothing reallly been up, were just all trying to burn time until tomorrow [monday] how you been by the way?

to dspr, i think if you do tell her frend, things will get a lil messy. i dont know i just have a gut feeling about it,

well im off its 1.30 down here, dont want to have eyebags for the big day,
ja ne

cloud