SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
silentwalk

Post by silentwalk » Mar 14th, '06, 03:24

yeah, in the mean time i'll just go and build up my arsenal lol go build up on some talents...this being my first love and everything, i have a feeling it's going to be a little while, but eh, i might as well just focus on myself for a change. thanks for listening :)

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Mar 14th, '06, 03:54

:lol No problem, and yeah I didn't mean just go out there and jump at the next oppertunity you see I just ment to do what would make you happy. Its good you know what you want and you should do that XD Good luck with building up talents and your future.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 14th, '06, 16:37

Good God.. Richie, you always speak like somebody of 50 years of age or more. Sometimes I wonder what's the inside structure of your skull.

Aquilo

Post by Aquilo » Mar 14th, '06, 16:45

Hey I'm a new comer to this forum (lol ya I just watched Densha Otoko too)
I was wondering how did the thread starter post that box thingy and post a pic

sorry I'm still new to the forum^^

Yukiko_Chan

Post by Yukiko_Chan » Mar 15th, '06, 19:48

Oh. I've never seen densha otoko, but I do feel the same way you do. I feel like I should give back to people because I've never gotten the help and support from the people I thought cared about me..I would like to answer any questions you have to ask. Hmm..should I start to get to know people?

Aquilo

Post by Aquilo » Mar 15th, '06, 23:19

it doesn't hurt to know people I guess^^

hmm ya hey everyone^^

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 15th, '06, 23:30

What a coincidence! I just finished watching Densha Otoko last night and found this forum!
Pretty cool :D

Um..I don't have any lovelife issues at the moment but I'll visit this thread if something comes up.

Aquilo

Post by Aquilo » Mar 16th, '06, 01:42

lol same life is just hmm dunno wouldn't say boring but not much is going on well nothing worth mentioning

ya everyone that finish watching the first jdrama if its Densha otoko all come here to look for more goodies XD

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 16th, '06, 04:23

Welcome to SRT Aquilo, Yukiko_Chan and sejabin

SRT is not just for giving advice but for ranting as well :P

Aquilo

Post by Aquilo » Mar 16th, '06, 04:42

Jeremiah wrote:Welcome to SRT Aquilo, Yukiko_Chan and sejabin

SRT is not just for giving advice but for ranting as well :P
^^ Cool hmm rant... I would but then I tend to go on for a long time...

but I guess to keep to the topic I should talk about my Single-ness too ^^
or not... since I was the cause of it...

Maybe another time =P

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Mar 16th, '06, 08:59

Yay new people!!! :lol :lol :lol

welcome to srt ^_____^

p.s. jerry why aren't you online?? hmmmm????

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 16th, '06, 09:57

I'm online.. I'm online :blink

Where the others? I guess there're all sleeping by now.

gohan127

Post by gohan127 » Mar 16th, '06, 11:22

:pale: i started reading this post without knowing how many pages it was, this thread could be turned into a book!

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 17th, '06, 09:53

Yeah, this thread is long~, gohan127. I was amazed myself when I first saw it.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Mar 17th, '06, 19:23

remember how i said i had a date a few days ago! well here's out it went.

i worked until 7pm and the guy came and picked me up from work. we went out to thai food and talked. he's such a sweet guy. :wub: :wub: we weren't sure what to do afterwards since it was already dark and a sunday (so things close early). we decided to go to a park and we laid down in the grass and looked at the stars. he's REALLY into astronomy so he pointed out all the consellations. it was really romantic. ever guy i've ever dated has always been a complete jerk or just a plain psycho. but this guy didn't even try to make a move on me. when i gave him a hug goodnight he accidently touched my lower back (not butt just lower back) and he apologized a million times. i've never dated such a respectable guy.

it was only one date though.. so it's possible it could be an act or whatever... but i totally don't think it was. he's just so nice and sweet and he kept complimenting me. saying i looked really pretty that day and i had pretty eyes...

awww...... :wub: :wub: :wub:

we have a date tomorrow too! :D

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 17th, '06, 20:13

O_o As a fellow man, I need his name, address, email. He's obviously defection and we must recall him back for futher brainwas....errrr... education. :P

Hehe, only joking. Good luc, Jules! *Ponders* Hmm I wonder who is the tiger of the relationship: Jules or Jules'boy?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Mar 18th, '06, 21:51

siggiepop wrote:O_o As a fellow man, I need his name, address, email. He's obviously defection and we must recall him back for futher brainwas....errrr... education. :P
:lol :lol
Hehe, only joking. Good luc, Jules! *Ponders* Hmm I wonder who is the tiger of the relationship: Jules or Jules'boy?
:whistling: .... :wink:

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Mar 19th, '06, 01:23

WII!!! :cheers:
just came back from spring break. wow julie got a boyfriend? congrats. hope it works out lol
btw how come u never get on... >.>

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 19th, '06, 05:24

pwner4once wrote:WII!!! :cheers:
just came back from spring break. wow julie got a boyfriend? congrats. hope it works out lol
btw how come u never get on... >.>
Did you get any #s?

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 19th, '06, 05:26

You know, I JUST realized that Jules is in Seattle. :P haha

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Mar 19th, '06, 19:54

siggiepop wrote:You know, I JUST realized that Jules is in Seattle. :P haha
:lol :lol hahaha

do you live in eastern or western washington?

kenichi

Post by kenichi » Mar 21st, '06, 09:52

:w00t: lol
this thead is really similiar to densha otoko one :D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 09:58

Heh, threads gone once again LOL

Well great news guys. I've got the job and I've just handle out my resignation letter to the Chairman. My new job start on the 1st of May :)

KurosakiKaien

Post by KurosakiKaien » Mar 21st, '06, 10:08

Hey everyone! I'm back from the dead.. well at least I'd like to think so... I'm sure no one remembers me but that's ok I just wanted to say hi and make sure you're all doing well.

Ato de~!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 21st, '06, 10:16

Welcome back KurosakiKaien. Hope you're doing fine.

disko

Post by disko » Mar 22nd, '06, 10:19

--
Last edited by disko on Mar 23rd, '06, 02:43, edited 1 time in total.

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 23rd, '06, 02:00

update!

todays my birthday =D and the guy that i like. was soooooooo sweet i was standing outside m y friends class which is near his and he comes by and he taps me on the shoulder and goes. happy birthday gretta ^^ and im like *shocked* oh! thanks and then he blushes slightly and says hows ur day going and we had the bestest talk everrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

:wub:

hee. i hope to start hanging out wiht him thatll get me closer =D heehehhehehe
anywyas, ive had a GREAT birthday and he only made it better =)

thats all for now =)
thanks for. listening XD

baboisjjang

Post by baboisjjang » Mar 23rd, '06, 04:06

new to this thread. i read most of it though.

its always so cute when a girl gets a high school crush. that tends to die down in college, making it all the harder to understand girls >_<.

on that note.. blah i am having girl trouble. i am boring... 5'6'<--- i hate that part... and sort of ... more boring. I'm more on the good looking side though (a lot of people say I'm cute/have nice eyes) daniel henney-ish. and i don't have much trouble talking to girls since i have looks on my side. its just keeping them that's hard :(.

So here's my situation. I really like this girl, but i also like the fact that she is my friend. she shows no signs of liking me but then she also asks me to go out and eat/have fun. now because I'm so boringgggg i have no clue how i should ask her out... since she's my friend and we have gone out so much, going out wouldn't really seem like a date.

I feel really pressed to ask her out because all we ever do is flirt and eventually it will get boring. i want to push this relationship further but i honestly don't think she likes me because she tends to flirt with other guys as well, they are much nerdier and definitely not as good looking. but her flirting with me makes me feel as if i am in the same situation as those guys. i know i like her. i just wanna do something special... not boring.... for once in my life. any input will be duly noted. ajaaja fighting

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 04:31

@whisperss_57 Hope I'm not too late :) Happy Birthday Whisperss_57!! Hope you have enjoyed your day and wish you many more returns :) Between keep it going hehe, seems he's a nice guy :D

@baboisjjang Oh well you know, 5'6 isn't that bad.. I'm 5'8 don't know much the difference LOL but actually if you look like Daniel Henney, why do you see yourself as boring? I'm the one who should feel bored lol

I guess you should start a conversation with her, either tackle her when you see the conversation getting comfortable or you go straight to the point. If I were you, I would invite her for a dinner (I'm not talking about romantic one as if you're bf/gf lol) just a friendly one and tried to initiate a nice conversation with her and asked her indirectly what she does think of you. If you see that she think of you otherwise from the other guys, then you know what you should do.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 11:35

Since it's very rare I'm online on IM, I have some update for the dramaniacs from Julie.

She just text me that she's visiting a friend in California and that she won't be online for some days. She misses everybody a lot and that she's playing guitar right now out in the warm cold night haha.

gohan127

Post by gohan127 » Mar 23rd, '06, 12:41

whisperss_57 wrote:update!

todays my birthday =D and the guy that i like. was soooooooo sweet i was standing outside m y friends class which is near his and he comes by and he taps me on the shoulder and goes. happy birthday gretta ^^ and im like *shocked* oh! thanks and then he blushes slightly and says hows ur day going and we had the bestest talk everrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

:wub:

hee. i hope to start hanging out wiht him thatll get me closer =D heehehhehehe
anywyas, ive had a GREAT birthday and he only made it better =)

thats all for now =)
thanks for. listening XD
hmm and what if he also like drama series and happens to start reading ur posts? :roll
mwuha ha ha

@baboisjjang i guess it's not a smart thing to be friends before being b/f&g/f, i always tried being friends first but we ended up just being friends and talking ALOT, 1 girl on msn, the other was about 3 to 4hours a day on the phone. but somehow they all ended up being just friends.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Mar 24th, '06, 01:28

Heheh Whispress it sounds promising XD It is almost crystal clear he has interest in you. Good luck with getting that special person! :) Its all up to who will make the first move :lol

baboisjjang :( Don't put yourself down like that. Sure, we all have faults, but kicking yourself when you are down isn't going to accomplish anything. Try and find ways you can work around it or even use it as a strength. Try some like real dry british humor, it always makes me laugh. Now here comes the moment of truth. I am going with limited amount of information here, but from what you said it looks bleak :( Once you become a friend sadly, thats what you become. You could rescue her from a burning building and you would probably still end up as a really great friend. There is no way out of that one at least in my lifetime I have yet to see it happen or have it happen to me, but It can't always be the case. I just believe its a very small chance. You can always test the waters(as Jeremiah suggested), but be prepared for the outcome. Things could get very awkward or you both pretend nothing happened or the positive outcome you start dating. Good luck with whichever path you choose.

Hey KurosakiKaien :lol of course I remember you hehe XD How's life?

I hope Jules is soaking up all those rays and remembering to wear sunblock otherwise we will have a tomato Julie.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 24th, '06, 04:35

LOL Tomato Julie haha, I should text her that, I'm sure she'll be happy about your concern Richie.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Mar 26th, '06, 03:48

guess who is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea, it's me. i'm back from cali and feeling great :lol (although it rained the last two days.. stupid seattle rain follows me everywhere.)... i totally have a lot to tell you guys. omg... :w00t:

i don't feeling like giving details right now so i'll explain later (LoL, if i even need to).

basically... starbucks guy = out. done and over and couldn't careless.

i have a friend and she's been dating her boyfriend for like 2 years and they're engaged and blah blah blah. well.. i'm her best friend so she talks about me a lot. while her fiance talks a lot about his best friend(stan). and they always say that stan and i would be the perfect couple since we have very similar personalities and views. and both of us had been hearing this for over a year but had never met since he lived in cali and i'm in wa.

i finally met him when i was visiting my friend. i really really really REALLY like him and he feels the same way about me. he's so respectful and he honestly treats me like a lady. he always opens doors for me or looks out for me while in crowds. we have so much in common and yet enough differences to keep things interesting. we get along so perfectly, it really feels like we've known each other our whole lives and we don't even know each other's life stories much.

i'm just sad i had to leave him back in cali. i haven't talked to him since i got back (i only landed a few hours ago) but i have a really good feeling that we're going to try and make this work.

Katashi Takishiro

Post by Katashi Takishiro » Mar 26th, '06, 04:00

x_XJules wrote:guess who is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea, it's me. i'm back from cali and feeling great :lol (although it rained the last two days.. stupid seattle rain follows me everywhere.)... i totally have a lot to tell you guys. omg... :w00t:

i don't feeling like giving details right now so i'll explain later (LoL, if i even need to).

basically... starbucks guy = out. done and over and couldn't careless.

i have a friend and she's been dating her boyfriend for like 2 years and they're engaged and blah blah blah. well.. i'm her best friend so she talks about me a lot. while her fiance talks a lot about his best friend(stan). and they always say that stan and i would be the perfect couple since we have very similar personalities and views. and both of us had been hearing this for over a year but had never met since he lived in cali and i'm in wa.

i finally met him when i was visiting my friend. i really really really REALLY like him and he feels the same way about me. he's so respectful and he honestly treats me like a lady. he always opens doors for me or looks out for me while in crowds. we have so much in common and yet enough differences to keep things interesting. we get along so perfectly, it really feels like we've known each other our whole lives and we don't even know each other's life stories much.

i'm just sad i had to leave him back in cali. i haven't talked to him since i got back (i only landed a few hours ago) but i have a really good feeling that we're going to try and make this work.
Congrats! I hope it works out for u and him.

Sometimes it can be so hard to find that special someone, but when u do it just clicks and u know.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Mar 26th, '06, 19:38

haha lil Julie gotta a fantasy boyfrienD!!!! XD :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: XD XD XD XD :party: :clap: :w000t: :dance: :salut:

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 26th, '06, 20:38

OMG! Jules, I'm Stan!!! :P Just joking. Haha Congrats & Good Luck.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Mar 26th, '06, 22:14

siggiepop wrote:OMG! Jules, I'm Stan!!! :P Just joking. Haha Congrats & Good Luck.
hahahaha wouldn't that be hillarious if he WAS a member of d-addicts or this thread.

LoL that would be so embarrassing.

when i was leaving yesterday he took a one dollar bill and folded it into a heart that held a quarter in the middle and gave it to me. it was the sweetest thing i've ever seen.

since i'm at work.. and i do nothing at work.. i e-mailed him and coincidently he was at a friend's place that has internet. so we messaged back and forth for a while. he has a habit of just randomly spouting out corny or terrible jokes. the kind that are so bad they make you laugh. LoL he sent me one today and of course i laughed. he kept saying he missed me and wanted me to visit again.. and if i didn't soon he'd save up his money and come see me.

his cellphone is messed up at the moment so he can only get incoming calls.. but he told me to call him on my break which i will in just a bit.

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 26th, '06, 23:37

aw cute jules!!

welll for me, im still anxious to get back to school, as it is the weekend now, and i want to see spencer again ^^

eh but i just got asked to the movies by another guy, and to paintballing by a different guy.. so im asking because i often have this problem;

why is it that i cant seem to get the guy i like to ask me out but when i dont pay attention to another guy, he asks me out?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 28th, '06, 13:29

Jules Sweet!! Congratulations!!! Hopes that everything work out for both of you :)

Whisperss You're just unlucky that's all :(

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Mar 28th, '06, 14:22

x_XJules wrote:
siggiepop wrote:OMG! Jules, I'm Stan!!! :P Just joking. Haha Congrats & Good Luck.
hahahaha wouldn't that be hillarious if he WAS a member of d-addicts or this thread.

LoL that would be so embarrassing.

when i was leaving yesterday he took a one dollar bill and folded it into a heart that held a quarter in the middle and gave it to me. it was the sweetest thing i've ever seen.

since i'm at work.. and i do nothing at work.. i e-mailed him and coincidently he was at a friend's place that has internet. so we messaged back and forth for a while. he has a habit of just randomly spouting out corny or terrible jokes. the kind that are so bad they make you laugh. LoL he sent me one today and of course i laughed. he kept saying he missed me and wanted me to visit again.. and if i didn't soon he'd save up his money and come see me.

his cellphone is messed up at the moment so he can only get incoming calls.. but he told me to call him on my break which i will in just a bit.
:: sighh :: its so cute i want to cry :cry: but i just want to put out some sympathy for starbucks guy; i kinda feel bad for him *poor guy*
whisperss_57 wrote:aw cute jules!!

welll for me, im still anxious to get back to school, as it is the weekend now, and i want to see spencer again ^^

eh but i just got asked to the movies by another guy, and to paintballing by a different guy.. so im asking because i often have this problem;

why is it that i cant seem to get the guy i like to ask me out but when i dont pay attention to another guy, he asks me out?
if i were you, i would focus on what i want, not what wants me. :-) it`s easy to get what comes to you, but harder and more rewarding to go and chase what you want. think of it this way--you have a goal to be with that guy, and the other guys are just distractions. not that they`re bad, they just kind of deter you from what you really want. they might be great people, and may give you more love than you`ve ever imagined, but if you really have your heart set on one guy, go get him and don`t get distracted when other guys come your way. ^____^

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Mar 29th, '06, 02:28

i kinda feel for the starrbucks guy too... but... uh... yea, poor guy.

stan and i are official and everything. i was afraid of being kind of clingy because the long distance thing is a little tough and this is my first serious relationship. i've never been serious about someone before.. and i can tell he's serious about me. but thankfully stan calls me like 3 times a day and we'll talk a half hour to an hour each time so it works out well. and everytime we talk he always says he misses me. he's being kind of clingy himself but i really do miss him so i enjoy getting to hear his voice.

it's all so sweet even i want to puke.

bakan3ko

Post by bakan3ko » Mar 29th, '06, 02:38

random guy saying "cool, sooo romantic!" :thumright:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Mar 29th, '06, 05:46

x_XJules wrote:i kinda feel for the starrbucks guy too... but... uh... yea, poor guy.

stan and i are official and everything. i was afraid of being kind of clingy because the long distance thing is a little tough and this is my first serious relationship. i've never been serious about someone before.. and i can tell he's serious about me. but thankfully stan calls me like 3 times a day and we'll talk a half hour to an hour each time so it works out well. and everytime we talk he always says he misses me. he's being kind of clingy himself but i really do miss him so i enjoy getting to hear his voice.

it's all so sweet even i want to puke.
invite me to your wedding!!!!

and just don`t make the dresses brown. :salut: :whistling:

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Mar 29th, '06, 17:23

YAY!!! :cheers: Congrats Jules you are the first of us to graduate as Jeremiah would put it. I guess you did with starbucks guy but it obviously wasn't as serious as this so im happy and proud of ya XD I hope you guys are together forever.. Ok maybe thats too long, but for a reallly long time XD

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 29th, '06, 17:38

Me? Graduate? LOL you might graduate before me Richie, since now I've signed a contract that requires much attention. So I don't think that I'll have time for dramas, having a girlfriend or even have time for myself.

Anyway, congrats to Jules :) She deserves it!!! :D

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Mar 31st, '06, 00:21

Jeremiah wrote:Me? Graduate? LOL you might graduate before me Richie, since now I've signed a contract that requires much attention. So I don't think that I'll have time for dramas, having a girlfriend or even have time for myself.

Anyway, congrats to Jules :) She deserves it!!! :D
omg i smell the stringiness of workaholic
but i guess if u have nothing to do it's better to work hard and earn some money than just wasting ur life time. u hade a wise decision Jeremiah. i hope u will get promoted faster

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 31st, '06, 05:45

As from 1st May, I will not be available online that much, my new job begins. I'm not sure but from what I've understand, I'll be moving to and fro from some countries.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Mar 31st, '06, 06:52

Jeremiah wrote:As from 1st May, I will not be available online that much, my new job begins. I'm not sure but from what I've understand, I'll be moving to and fro from some countries.
awwwwwwwwwww we`ll miss you :-(

lavenderchan

Post by lavenderchan » Mar 31st, '06, 11:36

congrats on the job jeremiah. Hope you don't get jet lag.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 31st, '06, 19:14

P0KEY wrote:awwwwwwwwwww we`ll miss you :-(
I still have one month to go at my current job. Don't worry, I'll try my best to be online, can't leave my friends back then :)
lavenderchan wrote:congrats on the job jeremiah. Hope you don't get jet lag.
Thanks lavenderchan. I was looking forward to this job and I so happy to have it :D

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Mar 31st, '06, 23:11

Rawr see Jeremiah I knew you would get the job XD You gotta be more easy on yourself man, I thought I was hard on myself :lol. You obviously have a good head on your shoulders and always act like a gentleman so why wouldn't they pick you? I hope the best for your future career and life. Remember to keep your head up when you walk with a big smile on your face otherwise you will miss the pole infront of you AHHHHH!

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 1st, '06, 04:54

it seems the tanquil street hasn't changed. yet it feels like i've been mutated a zillion century. just like to say im officially back and want to ask how everyone is doing.

speaking of school, i guess im attending the Densha School again. not for love affair, rather on the side of relationship. soka..

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Apr 1st, '06, 08:14

listen guys... f4... amy... everyone.

i miss you all terribly. i miss the good ol' days when we had nothing better to do than chat online. now we're all off doing school or jobs.. or even relationships :wink:

but i miss you guys. i'd be nowhere without you all. :D :D

don't forget to keep incontact.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 1st, '06, 14:23

x_XJules wrote:listen guys... f4... amy... everyone.

i miss you all terribly. i miss the good ol' days when we had nothing better to do than chat online. now we're all off doing school or jobs.. or even relationships :wink:

but i miss you guys. i'd be nowhere without you all. :D :D

don't forget to keep incontact.
yea that's very true. it's been ages since we actually joined a single chat room... maybe we can arrange something? like a certain time and stuff? iono...

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 1st, '06, 17:51

hi every1 ...i just found about this site.. and well this is the best thread i ahve found as of yet where people WILL meet..
it seems that i have joined when some of the old friends might be leaving or may have problems looking us up daily..
but i still hope that i can get along with u guys just fine and am able to make some good friends here....
aja aja! fighting!!

h4x0r

Post by h4x0r » Apr 1st, '06, 17:57

has anyone stopped a drunken man on a train from harrassing a woman? THAT WOULD BE TRIPPY =O

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 1st, '06, 20:17

well no ...BUT,,, i did once help a drunken person to the bathroom so he wouldnt cause any1 trouble in the disco.(guess i shoulda waited a bit more) hehe

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Apr 2nd, '06, 02:11

Welcome to the thread :D :D

we're all nice here.. LoL, for the most part :wink: i guess we do like a good debate sometimes.

what i want to know is what has richie been doing lately? it's like you've disappeared; i'm not the only one who noticed. i hope you're having lots of fun!! are you excited for some awesome west-coast-living?

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 2nd, '06, 17:05

yo Julie. how is it going?
just for the info. I was reading this book about The Ecstasy of St. Teresa.

here is a poem that references to it

his great golden spear
filled with fire
plunged into me several times
penetrated to my entrails
a sweetness so extreme that one couldn't possibly wish it to stop

amazing isn't it? hard to believe a statue like this exists in a Catholic church.

here is the pic
[img]http://www.angelo.edu/faculty/rprestia/ ... 5aBern.jpg[/img]

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Apr 2nd, '06, 17:15

^ ^ wow nice pic!!

kae i have a problem =(

i just found out the guy i like < the one everyone thinks might like me > well his ex girlfriend was one of those perefect girls and they broke up like last year..
but then he said "yea i like her, a bit i guess" and then " i know if we started hanging out again we'd start dating again, but i dont really want to because she is always busy"

so now im all like eeek... should i still pursue him? what if he still has feelings for this girl, they went out twice.... and now im just thinking can i compete with her??? im not perfect like she is...

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Apr 2nd, '06, 17:28

nobody's perfect.. and even if u think she is better dan you.. well dat shouldn't be your basis in pursuing him... if u think he still likes her..and would jump at the chance to date her again.. u might get her your broken but then again it's a risk we all have to take.. or u can wait until he finally realizes that it is you he really wants *wishful thing*

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 2nd, '06, 17:53

i agree with dizzy : nobody is perfect.
and dont go on listening to rumors..they'll just confuse you.
if u can find out if the other girl has feelings for the guy sumhow..it would be a pretty good start for what to do next though...
last resort is "if u are pretty close to him u can just sum up the courage and ask him out for a very casual outing (almost a date place), u will know then if he likes you or not from his reactions

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Apr 2nd, '06, 22:47

x_XJules wrote:Welcome to the thread :D :D

we're all nice here.. LoL, for the most part :wink: i guess we do like a good debate sometimes.

what i want to know is what has richie been doing lately? it's like you've disappeared; i'm not the only one who noticed. i hope you're having lots of fun!! are you excited for some awesome west-coast-living?
Heheh Hey Julie I hope things are well XD Amy tells me you are going to be a cali girl :lol I guess you already got the blonde hair goin' for ya hehe. Yeah I've been hanging out with my friends a lot more lately. Trying to soak it all up before I leave this place (end of May). Its going to be hard to leave it all behind, I'm glad I still got under two months left. Oh btw how is Kon-kun :lol

Hey whisperss_57, I just want to add that for some reason guys have a hard time letting go. I know for me I still have feelings for my last girlfriend even though she treated me like ****. My buddy who's girlfriend left for Korea then dumped him 3 months after is still having issues to this day coping. It's hard to forget the good even with all the bad. Women seem to be better at storing those emotions away. Of course you can compete with her you already took his attention, just be yourself, not like her.

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Apr 2nd, '06, 23:42

thanks for the help guys =) im still on weekend right now, so well see how things go this week...

i dotn think i'll give up im just a little un easy now.. ill keep u guys updated ^^

*hugs for everyone*

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Apr 3rd, '06, 02:56

yay don't give up whisperss!! (i'm going to do the typical girl kinda thing where i talk bad about someone and not know them).. that other girl sucks. have confidence in yourself! sounds like she's just a hot girl and nothing else.

do you know if he dumped her or if she dumped him. i mean, if she was the one who dumped him then i guess i could see why he'd still kind of long for her... or maybe it was mutual... hmm... would you still kind of like someone if it were mutual?... i don't know... :scratch:

sigh... i don't know.

ummm.... GOOOO WHISPERSS!!! :cheers: :cheers:

:lol

soulrogue

Post by soulrogue » Apr 3rd, '06, 12:13

hmm...here this out ...maybe the girl didnt like the guy and broke up with him saying that she didnt have the time to cope up with a relationship.....
then in that case ...the guy will still have a feeling towards her...its not exactly attraction but sort of *she dumped me but i like her* even though he wont/doesn't.
if the above is the case then ull have a hard time..as he'll have a hard time letting go..
or else, ur in luck if they break up was mutual (he just meant that theirs no knives between us, they are now friends and he needs a break when he said "yea i like her, a bit i guess"....
well its.....aja aja! FIGHTING! for you for now

h4x0r

Post by h4x0r » Apr 3rd, '06, 21:39

TO WHISPERS:
love is something you dont think about. if it happens, it happens.

w00t

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 4th, '06, 08:08

:w000t: this thread is lively again.

Julie's going to be a cali girl?? You're leaving WA for CA?? You're going to live with him?? CUTEE!! Hehe go go jujulie!! :)

Good luck with your new venture Richie hehe. Work this butt really hard now :) And hopefully, I'll get you develop a nice rip off version of EA's FIFA :P

Where's Amy? Hope you're doing fine Amy.

And the rest of F4, no news from them either :P Hope you all guys are okay. Sorry for not being online that much.. I'm so busy lately.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 4th, '06, 17:13

Jeremiah wrote::w000t: this thread is lively again.

Julie's going to be a cali girl?? You're leaving WA for CA?? You're going to live with him?? CUTEE!! Hehe go go jujulie!! :)

Good luck with your new venture Richie hehe. Work this butt really hard now :) And hopefully, I'll get you develop a nice rip off version of EA's FIFA :P

Where's Amy? Hope you're doing fine Amy.

And the rest of F4, no news from them either :P Hope you all guys are okay. Sorry for not being online that much.. I'm so busy lately.
if u would read the previous posts, u woudlnt' say that.. well anyways im doing pretty okayish. but i got sick so everything start sucking and school seems harder nowadays... oh well u get the picture.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 5th, '06, 05:57

Poor Jing, well hope you'll get fine soon and wish you all the best at school. Keep trying hard :)

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Apr 5th, '06, 19:11

ahh okae i promise not to give up..

hes been sick lately so he wasnt at school... but i iwll give it my best try

and apparntly he dumped her cuz she was always too busy for him.. somethign along those lines...

new question < has nothign to do wiht my current situation > : recently my guy friend was like ' yea i prefer pretty girls to hott girls ' ..
i dont get it whats the difference?

o_O

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 5th, '06, 19:46

whisperss_57 wrote:ahh okae i promise not to give up..

hes been sick lately so he wasnt at school... but i iwll give it my best try

and apparntly he dumped her cuz she was always too busy for him.. somethign along those lines...

new question < has nothign to do wiht my current situation > : recently my guy friend was like ' yea i prefer pretty girls to hott girls ' ..
i dont get it whats the difference?

o_O
Depends on the age that we're talking about...for me I'm near my 30's and it's time for me to think about marriage and children...I think what this guy means is that a "hot" girl is just unattainable and very nice to look at...but a "pretty" girl is one who is within reach and someone to whom he can have a meaningful relationship with...Why not ask him the difference and let him give specific examples of what he means by a "hot" or a "pretty" girl. *on a separate note- that question is kinda tricky to answer cuz each person have completely different views on what they want in a relationship and what they consider "hot" or "pretty"

h4x0r

Post by h4x0r » Apr 5th, '06, 20:05

hot girl = i wanna f*** the living **** out of you

pretty girl = let's take it nice and slow. gimme some of dat head

=) get it now?

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 6th, '06, 00:03

h4x0r wrote:hot girl = i wanna f*** the living **** out of you

pretty girl = let's take it nice and slow. gimme some of dat head

=) get it now?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
that's gotta be the best comment of the year. XD XD ROFL
im still laughing. anyways, for me, I see a different meaning. However, it's kind like what h4x0r said. hott girls are more toward the wild side. Stuff like sex and all the other stuff. for prett girl, they might appear to be innocent yet beauty isn't a problem. They tend to be shy and laconic. In contrast to the hott girls, the hot girls tends to be way more open to all if u know what i mean. :whistling: