SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 19:51

Dreams totally come true! I dreamed of dancing with hottttt Asian girls and I did it in February!

Her being with her friends might be to your advantage because it would be more like you chose her of all the pretty girls sitting around, you know?

Also, maybe play the cluts to your advantage? If you make her laugh and laugh with her, you'll already be bonding :D

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 19:52

Oh right now it is 4pm.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 19:58

=] hehe hmmm maybe your right, and about your dream coming true, you lucky son of a gun! haha owh gosh.. hmm do you think this thread is a little empty, people usually add there comment then dissapear somwhere... =[ i was gonna try promote this thread in other threads but i dont know if its allowed, because in threads where theres girls talking about there dream boys, dont you think they would be able to help..? do you think were allowed to promote??

ladym

Post by ladym » Sep 27th, '05, 20:02

Cloud James Lionheart wrote:=] hehe hmmm maybe your right, and about your dream coming true, you lucky son of a gun! haha owh gosh.. hmm do you think this thread is a little empty, people usually add there comment then dissapear somwhere... =[ i was gonna try promote this thread in other threads but i dont know if its allowed, because in threads where theres girls talking about there dream boys, dont you think they would be able to help..? do you think were allowed to promote??

Yes why not i'm a girl and i agree with u :w00t: :mrgreen:

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 20:05

I don't know. Don't you think this forum would be best if we let people naturally come to it? It's on the main page of d-addicts all the time so it's not like it doesn't have any free advertisement. I think trying to get as many people as possible to come will make this a bit crowded. Plus it's only a few days old. You can't expect miracles in only a few days.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 20:11

yup, sorry.. im just an impatient little child :P hopefully this thing should grow, because it would be a fun thread, well im having fun with just you guys at the moment ^_^
thanks you lot :) hehe

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 20:21

Don't worry :D I'm usually impatient too. I run some dorky websites and I'm always trying to get people to go to them :P

Even if it ends up just being us, it'll be a good time.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 20:39

hehe yup, okai im going to go sleep now, when i wake up ill get everything prepared and get changed then take the photo and post it right away, thanks everyone, it means alot ^_^
arigatou

cloud

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 20:58

GOOD LUCK!!!!

chu

Post by chu » Sep 27th, '05, 21:59

*_* wai~~

a densha otaku live story x.X?

Ko0l~

ah i got alot of comments about lot of things x0 but since there old i dun feel like replaying~

but there is one thing i like to replay on
about long distence love thing..~

for the ppl who didnt work with them.. well its not like a game to try an see if it works an end up not working an throwing it~ , well am kinda in one.. and its like one of the members said.. gives more time and know the person more

and happy i knew that "someone" online.. i dun think he even exists irl.. i mean like if i was as if am going to meet some one for real like that , x.x of coures hes real some place in this world..~

oh and about this way of getting a girl thing~ sounds baka~ duno if girls fall for it or like the way guys get to them but not the kind who likes that >.> maybe girls where u guys live are like that way to get~ but still wierd x.X

all what people need is being honest an tell who u got a crush on the truth 'o'~ about eeveryhting , feelings "etc"~ , but there is one thing xox dun like some one from how "HOT" she is or how "SEXY" ~ these kind of relatons never last , only adds a sadness to life after a some time~ , a heart what it matters and all should know that ^^..~

wish u all the best in life..~

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 22:16

Comments like "hot" and "sexy" are crude and rude D: I don't like them either.

I don't think long distance relationships work when you're just starting out. It's one if you've been together for a while and then suddenly one of you has to move away for a job or something. You've already got that bond in place. But when you just start out, you really need to be able to see each other frequently, just time to hang out and stuff.

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Sep 28th, '05, 00:23

Long Distance relationships or romance is kind of a tricky thing especially if it's a brand new relationship or you're just trying to get to know each other stage. I don't think it's a big deal if the distance is like a 2 or even a 4 hour drive away but half way across the world would be huge. Of course not impossible. I know some people who started off living very very far away from each other and they're still together.

Cloud James Lionheart: Being a clutz is okay - I think it just makes you seem more approachable.

kendrew

Post by kendrew » Sep 28th, '05, 02:39

Long distance relationships require a lot of trust. if you are far away, you don't know what your gf/bf could be doing, and the would relationship is based on extra trust, not just your daily talking with each other.

a friend of mine had a long distance relationship with her bf in hong kong and she, for some reason had a bf here in toronto as well, which made me go, wtf are you doing, choose one, cause you can't go both ways, even though it feels like you can. yes so thats my advice

Cloud James Lionheart: don't worry about anything, be well yourself, cause shes going to see that side of you anyways.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 28th, '05, 07:20

haha okay.. sooo.. how about we get sum people to make a topic.. and start frum their cause were all over the place right now.. haha bout long distance.. lvoe etc...etc... soo.. since cloud made this thread cloud talk bout a topic.. and me and the rest will give our input.. and our experiences to answer ur question :D

chu

Post by chu » Sep 28th, '05, 08:27

equang wrote:Comments like "hot" and "sexy" are crude and rude D: I don't like them either.

I don't think long distance relationships work when you're just starting out. It's one if you've been together for a while and then suddenly one of you has to move away for a job or something. You've already got that bond in place. But when you just start out, you really need to be able to see each other frequently, just time to hang out and stuff.
x00 if u know what am in u'll go like "omg....poor thing.." TwT..

and ya hot an sexy words r rude but thats what u get to read everywhere >.>.. *i mean when u get to read about guys an girls in anyforum*

chu

Post by chu » Sep 28th, '05, 08:29

(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote:haha okay.. sooo.. how about we get sum people to make a topic.. and start frum their cause were all over the place right now.. haha bout long distance.. lvoe etc...etc... soo.. since cloud made this thread cloud talk bout a topic.. and me and the rest will give our input.. and our experiences to answer ur question :D
*shakes head x.x* wonder where eis that lil thing cloud

cloud sweety x0 show us how things going with you

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 28th, '05, 09:34

chu wrote:
(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote:haha okay.. sooo.. how about we get sum people to make a topic.. and start frum their cause were all over the place right now.. haha bout long distance.. lvoe etc...etc... soo.. since cloud made this thread cloud talk bout a topic.. and me and the rest will give our input.. and our experiences to answer ur question :D
*shakes head x.x* wonder where eis that lil thing cloud

cloud sweety x0 show us how things going with you
oh yea... pshh he hasnt... replied has he? aww... well lets make up a topic until he gets back...

if u guys have or havent had a relationship... wut was the longest relationship u had?

and also... when looking for sumthing in another person... wut do u look for looks?
charm? trust worthy? etc...etc....

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 28th, '05, 11:39

Hi, I'm new to D-Addicts and this thread grabbed my attention.
I surely will post in here when I have the time, but currently, I don't.
Class starts in a few minutes. Later.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 12:39

Hey everyone, cloud here, i havnt seen her yeat im in college at the mo =[ and college is coming near to the end, still have 3 hours left..i hope luck on my side today, i dressed up and everything, i dont want it to go to waist..owh man.....=[ hmm, ill update later when i get home, ill be able to get a picture of what i wore today aswell. ill upload it later,

take care everyone and thanks again.
yours sincerely

cloud

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 28th, '05, 14:49

good luck cloud and remember where Lionheart came from :) Courage isn't something you can just pull out of your back pocket. I know what you are going through to well. Have you talked to her? I browsed through the post but you didn't really mention a full convo.. You know you might even try asking her for like msn or aim contact or something and talk to her through text. I find it much much easier to express the way I feel about someone through typing than talking since well.. you have time to think things clearly and you can't studder :) It can be hard trying to tell someone the way you feel about them but just try to express it through being funny or giving them your attention or something. I probably shouldn't be giving you advise since I suck at getting a girlfriend LOL.

I personally haven't had a girlfriend in 7 years and at first I was happy and liked being single. Now the older I get the more hopeless and depressed I get. I hope things work out for you now so 6 years from now you arn't in my shoes.

LOL the people predicting the thread would ballooon called that one :lol

On the subject of long distance relationships its true that they hardly work out. You have to have trust in that person and I mean if you can't trust someone than why are you going out with them? You have to believe that no matter how far away they are thinking about you. Love is a strange thing and even if you are 3000 miles apart you have to make it work somehow. If you don't think about them daily even if you don't see them than what you have is a friendship and not love. I don't believe in "out of sight out of mind" thats living in the moment and not the bigger picture.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 15:24

Someone new here ! :lol

all right, is there anything a can do for you cloud?

Don't hesitate to ask anything you want! (densha spirit :lol)

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 15:28

Mythrel wrote:On the subject of long distance relationships its true that they hardly work out. You have to have trust in that person and I mean if you can't trust someone than why are you going out with them? You have to believe that no matter how far away they are thinking about you. Love is a strange thing and even if you are 3000 miles apart you have to make it work somehow. If you don't think about them daily even if you don't see them than what you have is a friendship and not love. I don't believe in "out of sight out of mind" thats living in the moment and not the bigger picture.
Yup... I was with someone for three years... I'm from france and he was from a long way :pale:. It was very hard... :-(
Last edited by gibonite on Aug 2nd, '06, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Sep 28th, '05, 15:31

Hello ppl, i only post here when i see it in the last active posts, but i do read thru the posts...

cloud u remind me of myself when i was ur age. was reacting the same way back then, and heart throbbing at the slightest glimpse of her. but such feelings fade when i grew older, and im alwaz v cool these days, not even having any love interest recently... hope u can keep on feeling this way and gd luck with ur love life.

Mythrel>no gf in the past 7 yrs? dat's not exactly gd, eh? yeah being single is nice, at least for me at the moment, but i do hope u find ur love soon!

equang

Post by equang » Sep 28th, '05, 15:33

Cloud, good luck! We're all rooting for you here!

My last relationship ended about a year ago. It was also my longest, being 8 months, but that was only because for about 6 months the girl was completely unavailable to do anything ever because she had a million siblings she had to sit for. I know it kinda sounds like she was playing me, but I trusted her and I still do. I fell in love and it took a long time for me to get over her (but I AM over her!).

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 16:18

Hi everyone, im back from college... i didnt see her today, i was really prepared to talk to her and not just seeing her from a distance.. owh man, i went all out today aswell, i was building my courage and i wore the clothes everyone told me to where, i felt so great before i went to college, and now i feel dumb...hontoni baka... well heres how i looked like today, thanks every one, arigatou mina
Attachments
day of truth.jpg
day of truth.jpg (58.41 KiB) Viewed 4275 times

ladym

Post by ladym » Sep 28th, '05, 16:27

Cloud James Lionheart wrote:Hi everyone, im back from college... i didnt see her today, i was really prepared to talk to her and not just seeing her from a distance.. owh man, i went all out today aswell, i was building my courage and i wore the clothes everyone told me to where, i felt so great before i went to college, and now i feel dumb...hontoni baka... well heres how i looked like today, thanks every one, arigatou mina
WAUOOOOOO!!!hei cloud i'm not japonese but if u want to date me i will be very happy :mrgreen:
u look stuning :w00t: :wub: :wub: not to say charming

i'm sorry u didn't meet her....but with your looks i think she probabile is wating for u to do the first step

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

chu

Post by chu » Sep 28th, '05, 16:46

gibonite wrote:
Mythrel wrote:On the subject of long distance relationships its true that they hardly work out. You have to have trust in that person and I mean if you can't trust someone than why are you going out with them? You have to believe that no matter how far away they are thinking about you. Love is a strange thing and even if you are 3000 miles apart you have to make it work somehow. If you don't think about them daily even if you don't see them than what you have is a friendship and not love. I don't believe in "out of sight out of mind" thats living in the moment and not the bigger picture.
Yup... I was with someone for three years... I'm from france and he was from japan :pale:. It was very hard... :-(
how long did u 2 last gibonite chan?~..

hope am not bothring >W<~ just like to know ^^..~

chu

Post by chu » Sep 28th, '05, 16:51

nyaaaaa cloudo x] did some one tell u to wear like that?~ <== didnt read all posts x.x~

hehe nice ^_^

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 16:55

hmm i only look like that because of you guys =] hehe well before i started college i looked like i right mess, hmm how should i say this, i looked like an otaku, tucked in tshit, jeans up to my belly button, and my hair was in shambles, even my barber complained =[ , so i made so many sacrafices, i didnt really want to get my earpeirce but i got it done, and i didnt really bother about my hair and well, i started to do bother about it after i saw her.. but thank you for the compliments :lol it was the first compliment from a girl, hehe

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 17:27

chu wrote:
gibonite wrote:
Yup... I was with someone for three years... I'm from france and he was from japan :pale:. It was very hard... :-(
how long did u 2 last gibonite chan?~..

hope am not bothring >W<~ just like to know ^^..~
You mean how long I'm single? Sorry I don't really understand the question :| So I'm single since 2003 so... 2 years :/ And If you wanna know how we meet each others, that's because he was in france but he went back in japan... So i visited him from time to time and he too...

@ cloud: you're really handsome in this picture!!! keep on wearing it :D She'll be there soon, so be prepared !!!! Gambatte!!!! XD

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 17:28

owh yea i forgot to mention this about today at college coz i was upset that i didnt see that girl, well theres another asian girl in my class, and well she started taking pictures of me in lesson and then i noticed, i then asked her why she was taking photos and she stay quiet and then said "souvanir" ..? then during the day she started to be mean to me, like when i said something she would say something bad about it and when we were walking home to the train station, they had to take the bus and when we were parting i said goodbye, and well she didnt reply and turned the other way... =s do you think that means anything, than her just disliking me...?

cloud-kun

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 17:33

Hum... I'd say that she's maybe uneasy that you saw her taking picture of you... I think she doesn't hate you or anything... Maybe she likes you and trying to hide it...

hksaznlibra

drinking is the solution

Post by hksaznlibra » Sep 28th, '05, 18:05

I have no idea girls are messed up like that. If she likes you then she's playing head games and seriously who has time for head games. If she doesn't like you then don't even bother with the biaatch...lol... 8) Only give her the time of day when ur wasted hahah..

equang

Post by equang » Sep 28th, '05, 18:42

Wow Cloud! Lookin' sharp! You said that wearing these clothes made you feel more confident... maybe make them a permament aspect of your wardrobe? If they make you feel good, you should wear them more often!

Try again tomorrow!

inishi

Post by inishi » Sep 28th, '05, 18:44

teehee YAY MY ADVICE HELPED! lookin' good :P

equang

Post by equang » Sep 28th, '05, 18:45

We can only assume that the other girl was stunned by your stunning new look and needed to take pictures as a souvenir :D

Sometimes teenage girls, when they like someone, don't know how to express it so they act mean towards them. "You always hurt the ones you love..." Older women just tend to flirt though lol :P

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 28th, '05, 19:06

Even though I'm quite new here, I'm sure that I'll be able to tell about myself in a long post.
By reading this thread, I can trust most of you because everyone seems helpful with that "Densha Otoko spirit."

Basically, I'm a third year junior in a private high school. I'm having fun as it is, but it's not really fun emotionally.
I used to not care about my appearance during middle school, but it affected me much in freshman year due to society's lack of respect.
Now I really care about external appearance a lot and how it accommodates my Asian nationality and appearance.
Other than that, I somewhat look like a fun and intelligent person with a little nerd addition (Glasses).

I lost some weight and I continue to overlook that and keep a safe weight balance coordinated.
Even if I'm contempt with weight, I always have that issue of being shy come naturally to me.
It all started in the seventh grade when being jealous of others for having more friends than I did started to hit me hard.
My friends had girlfriends and boyfriends at such a young age before high school and had these hordes of friends behind them.
I always wanted to be that person, but I'm not confident in myself to meet them and have new relationships.
In my graduation pictures, I would usually look sad because I really contemplate on the past. I ask myself, "Why couldn't I have done this or that?"
"Why did this have to happen.” I'd say to myself.

I was an anime otaku back then and had friends who were somewhat otakus as well, but I didn't want to get friends of the same hobbies as me.
I wanted different friends, but everything everything around me has to involve anime and Japanese interests.

I'm not into most sports, but I'm more into eSports. That is online gaming and LAN events with games like Quake IV and Counter-Strike 1.6 coming next year. There is a 1,000,000 & 500,000-dollar event utilizing both of these games.

Anyways, I want to look for new friends, but my otaku and nerd self always interferes.
I consider people to be discriminating who I am, but I keep my otaku in the end.
I don't want all my friends to be otakus and nerds, but other kinds of people to be my friend.

Due to the after effects of my middle school years, I've been a very quiet and socially afraid person.
The highest point I've ever had with more friends was freshmen year, until I started to notice that I'm not really who I am. I've turned into something else.
I've remained quiet and now it's junior year.
I really want to change, since junior year is a very very important year in my life.
There is something I want to accomplish this year.
Have an actual relationship with this girl.

I really didn’t have a crush on her in freshmen year, even though she was in my homeroom.
Until sophomore year, I noticed how intelligent and beautiful she really was.
However, she wasn’t in my homeroom for that year or any other classes, which put me down really hard.
Junior year has arrived and she’s in two classes of mine. She’s in my Environmental Science class and Japanese class.

I only know one friend of hers, but she’s one out of the three friends that I talk to the most. The other, I don’t talk too much or are too busy with their busy lives.
And she is the only girl I had decent sized conversations with, but she’s just a friend.
Even though my second friend relates to me (Being shy and all) and we made a junior year pact, he really surprised me, saying he didn’t want a relationship, but sex.
I wanted to be with this girl forever. I just hope he changes his mind and gets a better heart.

The girl I like talks to a lot of people, which is the opposite of me.
She and I might share interests, but how am I supposed to be a long duration friend when I can barely talk.
I can somewhat talk to friends, a small sentence to people I somewhat know, and one or two words from people I don’t know.
People say I’m a nice guy and all, but I’m really a person who’s scared of outside.
I didn’t even do anything during the summer due to my lack of friends (Two point five out of three live in a far town). I didn’t even go to the mall because I think I’m not well dressed or summer is too much for me.

I really want to change and try to get to know her.
While trying to see if she’s the right one for a person like me.
Despite all the shame and loneliness I have to deal with at school.
I try to keep it all inside and hidden by keeping a cool composure, but it affects me at the end of the day when thoughts of this and that happen.
“I’m an idiot, what purpose do I have, can I really talk to this girl…”
Repeats in my mind over and over again.

I even tried to get rid of my otaku way before I saw it on Densha Otoko itself.
It didn't work in the end. My computer is covered with anime and I put back a big wall scroll of Chii on the wall.
It barely works if you quit.. but...

Is there anything I can do to change my future of despair and sorrow to something else…?

~Harubii
I've never been this open on a message board before..

inishi

Post by inishi » Sep 28th, '05, 19:48

have confidence!! if you share interests with someone else and they think you're dorky...then they're really not worth trying to be friends with (that goes for that girl as well...) Maybe if you open up a bit more o_o i used to be like you too! lol no one at my school liked anime and they all made fun of it so i never said anything but when people asked me about my interests, i told them and they were cool with it and stuff o_o; cause really...if no one respects you and your interests, it's a waste of a breath to even trying to talk to them sort of thing i think...maybe you should approach that girl :] she'll be appreciative for you going up to talk to her

sorry if what i'm saying may make no sense whatsoever >_<;;

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 20:10

hmm cloud here, well i think all of us have to admit that we were like that at one point of our lives, and its not bad being an otaku, im one myself, thats why i also have a lack of confidence, but after making this forum and actually being able to take advice and meeting all these wonderful people,i have learned that people should really be loved for being themselves, being an otaku is what makes you, well most of us are otakus here because we're sat infront of our computer screens for most of the day right..? i think, that ive locked or kept away the real me away from the world, and well if i dont show it, then noones going to appreciate it, all of us in this thread will be able to help you on the outside, but one thing we wont change will be "YOU" the inner person, you should never change yourself for anything, maybe apperance, but never youself. because if you do itll be like your denying yourself, and are you really going to be satisfyed with that?? even if you have all the girls in the world, i know for myself that you wont be happy!...
you just have to let the world see the real you,
stop locking urself away..
thats all i can say..

cloud

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 28th, '05, 20:20

I did have a small conversation with her, but that was all based upon Japanese group work. Nothing else.
Even though she knows my name, what ways should I make my approach since I don't know her that well.
I never even called her by her name yet.

Other than that, I want to talk, but I'll probably think too much and screw up.
It sometimes kills me to say, "Hi." because I don't feel confident at times.
If I ever start a conversation with her, what do I say?
I'm not really adept at social skills due to my past anxiety.
I'll probably say a sentence or two and reply, then feel the nervousness swell up in my head and sweat.
After thirty to sixty seconds, it'll become all quiet and I'll walk away, then mourn my stupidity and stupid sentences I said at the end of the day.

~Harubii

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 20:27

well i think you have to get the courage to say "hi" and your lucky, atleast this girl knows ur name and you have talked to her already, i havnt talk to the girl i like at all, she doesnt know my name and i dont think she even recognises me. saying things like how are you..? and general thing you talk about with your freinds would be the best way to start a convo..i think..,but you have to remember you cant jump into a relationship straight away.. you have to start as freinds, and that can happen with a simple hi and a smile, damn i wish i could do that myself.. well ill have to do it tomorrow! =] wow im nervous... i want to say thankyou to everyone again.. with out your help i wouldnt be here.. ^_^

yours sincerely

cloud

hksaznlibra

Post by hksaznlibra » Sep 28th, '05, 20:29

aahhh your like me hahah getting all nervous when trying to talk to girls :glare: ..nothing but a bottle of So ju won't be a good fix :D haha

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 28th, '05, 20:36

I guess we both have our judgment days tomorrow.
At school tomorrow, it'll just be a free day of festivities and entertainment for juniors and seniors.
We'll probably leave from homeroom, then go to the auditorium for a boring concert.

I kind of have a strategy to find her and meet her at the perfect place.
Her friend is in my homeroom and if I talk to her enough, she'll probably lure in her.
I just need the courage to say "Hello." for the first time to someone I like very much.
I hope I don't just sit there and say nothing, but I'll probably get nervous when I'm around friends of hers.
I don't even know who those people are.
They range from popular people to unknown people and I don't know what their views on me would be.
I would probably look strange in front of them if I just did something stupid or embarassing.
What should I do...

~Harubii

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 20:42

For some reason even though I've never posted before I thought I'd join in this discussion :D Im also from london, what are the odds (pretty high I guess :))

Im gonna lay it out, I got crap results in my GCSE's (exam things), left school, dont have a job, and Im too nervous to actually find one :D My life is pretty **** at the moment heheh

Oh and I've never had a girlfriend because im too shy
Phew that was alot of home truths in my first post :-)

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 20:56

you know, I never had a boyfriend since a was 18... I'm shy too... and now I'm single for 2 years... But, when you don't think about it, it happens... Ok ok, easy to tell... But trust me. Have faith in yourself!!!

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 20:57

I just dont really nowhere I will meet girls to be honest, seeing as I dont go to school anymore, and when I did it was a boys school :x :D

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 20:58

hmm see you have an idea, it doesnt matter they(her frends) think, at the moment its what she thinks, okai before homeroom is finished talk to her and ask her, "*her name* do you want to go to this thing?" as you said if it is boring she will say no, if she does say yes, she probably ask you "why?" and well just tell her the truth, "i dont really want to go, it seems really boring," but say it in a cheerful way so itll be a tad funny... but if any of that happens go to ur special place sit down and dont hesistate to talk..thats all really

@ramen89 hey ramn dont worry things will get better, for both ur lovelife and actual life, all of us in this thread can help in our own little ways, what part of london are you form by the way? and dont worry your secrets are safe with us hehe ^_^

cloud-kun

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 21:02

@ramen89 hey ramn dont worry things will get better, for both ur lovelife and actual life, all of us in this thread can help in our own little ways, what part of london are you form by the way? and dont worry your secrets are safe with us hehe ^_^
Cheers, I intend to be here for the long haul, I've got nothing else to do :D

Im in the outskirts of London, near the **** pile which is Croydon but not too near :D
Also maybe she took the picture of you to like strike up a conversation with you or something? Just a thought.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 21:03

it's not so easy to do :sweat: talking like that with the one you love... Saying "I like you", pfou, sooo difficult to me :pale:

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 21:04

Ramen89 wrote:Also maybe she took the picture of you to like strike up a conversation with you or something? Just a thought.
Yup, agree with you :-)

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 21:05

it's not so easy to do talking like that with the one you love... Saying "I like you", pfou, sooo difficult to me
I was in the same situation with this girl I liked a few years back at some church thing, each week I attempted to connect with her but just ended up looking like an idiot, never told her that I liked her.

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 28th, '05, 21:08

I already know her name, but the problem is..
I've never been on an actual date before or actually been hanging out with someone else in a public place.
My hikikomori-ness has made me stay inside and forget all the places to go to.
I only know one or two malls, the computer store and that's it.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 21:10

yep, I understand this :-( And finally, it's too late :-(

All right, this topic is the topic of changes!! Let's cheer up!!

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 21:10

Thats like me, but because I can never really be bothered to go out its made it harder for me to interact with people face to face. I've kind of shot myself in the foot I guess.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 21:13

dspR wrote:I already know her name, but the problem is..
I've never been on an actual date before or actually been hanging out with someone else in a public place.
I only know one or two malls, the computer store and that's it.
Hum... Maybe you won't believe me but, as a girl, I was an otaku, and I maybe still am... But you have to go out and take a deep breath... Open up to people... Yeah I know, it's kinda difficult :-(

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 21:13

yup i agree, welcome to thew club ramen-kun and everyone cheerup, lets try help dspr! (do you have anynicknames btw, so it would be easier for us to use :P)

TOPIC CHANGE : WHERE WOULD YOU TAKE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 28th, '05, 21:13

I'm probably too afraid to just go straight in front of her and ask her out on date.
I just don't think it's a good way.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 21:16

you have anynicknames btw, so it would be easier for us to use
Just call me Mike I guess lol
I'm probably too afraid to just go straight in front of her and ask her out on date.
I just don't think it's a good way.
Yeah I think thats definelty not the way to do it, you risk yourself looking a bit strange, the hardest thing for me is approaching aswell, so could anyone elaborate and say whats the best way? :D

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 21:16

dspr, your not really asking her for a date, your just asking if she wants to hang around somewhere, a dates when you have to dress up look your best, and well usually after a date if your lucky you get a kiss :P but hanging around is basically just getting to know her.. like i said you have to start as a freind first, you might be surprised, she might be an otaku herself :P

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 21:17

Cloud James Lionheart wrote:yup i agree, welcome to thew club ramen-kun and everyone cheerup, lets try help dspr! (do you have anynicknames btw, so it would be easier for us to use :P)

TOPIC CHANGE : WHERE WOULD YOU TAKE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Yoooooosh !! Allright, just call me gib :P

The better place to go, I think: Having a walk in a quiet place, so you can chat, and you won't feel uneasy to tell her your feelings in front of others people.

PS: sorry if I do some mistakes in English...

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 21:17

you might be surprised, she might be an otaku herself
How awesome would that be :D

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 21:18

Yeah maybe in a park or something

But you may want to leave that to a later date, maybe start off with a movie or something?
Last edited by Ramen89 on Sep 28th, '05, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 21:18

Maybe starting in a pub, or something like this, and asking her to have a walk...

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 21:18

i agree! is there are park near by or somewhere secluded, or even a special place where you hang about when you need time to think.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 21:19

Yeah but with the park thing you dont want to rush into that one, she may think like "Why is he taking me to a place where theres not alot of people" That kind of thing.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 21:21

It may weird her out a bit.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 21:22

I love havng a walk and just talking. Try to check the place before and find a romantic place. But be carefull, if she looks uneasy, just go with her in another place.

equang

Post by equang » Sep 28th, '05, 21:23

Everybody, have faith!

dspR, don't let your anxiety get you down! Start getting used to talking to people by just talking to people! Anybody at all. And then when you talk to her you will have some confidence! I used to be like you too when I was in middle school. I was very reclusive and everybody made fun of me. But then I started talking to my friends and then to their friends and so on until I could strike up a conversation with a stranger! Now I do not do it so well... but I am still okay at it. Talk to people you kind of know first and then graduate to people you usually don't talk to.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 21:23

but a cinema is to much for hanging around its to sudden, a nice scenery place, a park isnt always secluded, there always people in the park, so it should be just right.

this threads getting fun ^_^

cloud kun

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 21:24

Ramen89 wrote:It may weird her out a bit.
Yup! So have a drink before, and just say that it's too noisy or something like that... It's a way maybe...

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 21:24

but a cinema is to much for hanging around its to sudden, a nice scenery place, a park isnt always secluded, there always people in the park, so it should be just right.
Very good point, maybe just like walk around some shops with her or something?
this threads getting fun ^_^
I havent even been here an hour and I agree lol

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 28th, '05, 21:24

A park?
I don't know any good parks.
Most are just walking circles with soccer fields in the middle.

But you guys are making it sound like a date.
A walk together? That sounds kinda romantic.
And I don't even know a lot about her yet.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 28th, '05, 21:25

hehe lets all graduate together from being singletons ^_^ hehehe

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 28th, '05, 21:25

Lol, *Twilight starts playing in the background*

I'll be the weird guy that travels lol

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 28th, '05, 21:26

Hum... you know, anything you'll ask her, she'll know that you're interested in her...