SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 6th, '05, 16:28

Mythrel wrote:Hmm well now I gotta question him. What are his intentions with you? This actually seems like strange behaviour. Who knows maybe he really has feelings for you but remember if he can just get up and leave his life with his current girlfriend behind whats to stop him from doing the same to you? This is really werid, does he stay with you when he comes to Paris? Does his girlfriend know or even care? This is strange lol, I am actually lost for words because I wouldn't have expected this. I mean its up to you if you want to tell him how you really feel entirety. By the sounds of it, it sounds like even he too is confused but what I don't get is why he would have made such a commitment with her and than gave you such confusing signals. Its almost as if he wants the best of both worlds. Just be careful gibonite.

Edit: When you guys were going out did he ever tell you he loved you? how long has he been going out with her again? Did you guys have a bad breakup? Like what draws you to him so much?
yeah, he'll stay at night by me... And yes, he saif that I was the one in his kife when we were together. We didn't have a bad breakup... It wasn't really our fault... And I could'nt forget him... nerver... I even talked about him to my others boyfriends... I have to wait since toomorow to call him... I miss him so much...

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 6th, '05, 17:30

Hey Jeremiah I like where this is headed :P good luck man it sounds really promissing I really do believe she likes you in that way and im sure helping her little brother scored you some gentlemen points :lol I like how you sound more confident with each post its almost the same boost of self confidence as cloud had, btw where is cloud? lol. She is opening up more to you and letting you see who she really is and I believe that is a good sign. Good luck Jeremiah I hope your next get together goes as smooth or even better than the last. It seems like its all downhill from here(not in the bad sense).

gibonite, I know english isn't your first language but you don't mean like spend the night with you in the sense of same bed right? like just in your house? What is it about him that you can't forget if you don't mind me asking? I am worried he is just using you. He may have never told you that he loves her but it could be a different story to her. This is a crappy situation. I don't think you can truely just forget a past love its just the way it is. You remember the good times and want to forget the real issues that came between you two. I think this obsession with him is unhealthy and i'd say the same for him. If he really wants to be with you than make him say it, I guess daalig was right. You can't let this continue to build any longer. You have to either move on or face the problem head on. I wouldn't demand he leave his girlfriend but I would at least try to get a straight answer out of him. I think this dance he is doing around these questions makes it look strange and I would have to question his motives.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 6th, '05, 17:56

Mythrel wrote:Hey Jeremiah I like where this is headed :P good luck man it sounds really promissing I really do believe she likes you in that way and im sure helping her little brother scored you some gentlemen points :lol I like how you sound more confident with each post its almost the same boost of self confidence as cloud had, btw where is cloud? lol. She is opening up more to you and letting you see who she really is and I believe that is a good sign. Good luck Jeremiah I hope your next get together goes as smooth or even better than the last. It seems like its all downhill from here(not in the bad sense).
Thanks Mythrel. You know, if I feel more confident it's because of all of you giving advices and words of support.

I do hope she likes me :P and the next meeting will be fine and I do hope that next time we'll meet, we'll talk more openly about ourself and I think I'm going to give her some more minor hints that I like her, just to make sure that she takes me as a potential boyfriend :P

Bogard

Post by Bogard » Nov 7th, '05, 03:51

gibonite wrote:
yeah, he'll stay at night by me... And yes, he saif that I was the one in his kife when we were together. We didn't have a bad breakup... It wasn't really our fault... And I could'nt forget him... nerver... I even talked about him to my others boyfriends... I have to wait since toomorow to call him... I miss him so much...
Ok so whose fault is it and what was the cause of the breakup?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 7th, '05, 05:32

Jeremiah, you pimp you. 8)

great job!! from what you've said this girl is TOTALLY into you. i'm so proud of you!!

:D :D

keep hanging out with her, things should pick up soon.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 7th, '05, 05:42

hmmm.. about gibonite's situation... this is a pretty tough one.

possibility #1: he still likes you and wants you back.

possibility #2: he doesn't want to be with you, but he doesn't want to lose you.

what is definite though is his mixed signals and lack of being straightforward is hurting you. if he keeps this up i say move on. you deserve someone who will actually be there for you.

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 7th, '05, 07:56

@Jeremiah Hey Bro, looks like your "IN". You are dfinately going to GRADUATE SOON!!! Don't confess yet. You'll know when the time is right. But right now keep trying to get to know her. Cause she seems to have taken real interest in you.

@dspr, for the friend approach. If you end up trying to get with her in the end, say these lines after your confess if she denies you.

HER: "I'm sorry, but I like you as a friend'

YOU: "Hey, its ok. We can Resume this when we both feel comfortable."

Only use this as a last string. Also is your friends with her, hang with her. Say hey want to go to the movies? So and so is coming with us.....

@gibonite.

Bonjour, ca va?
Je suis Valcun, Je parle a petite francais.

Ok, well something is holding this guy back. Maybe he has obligations and this is the reason why he can't come back to you. I remember this from the "HEAVENS COIN" Drama when Shuichi couldn't go back to Aya because of the situation he was in with the other girl.

If all else fails,
Just remember, there are SIX BILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. He is just one guy. There are so MANY guys out there. There are so many people who can be a match for you, not just him. I hate to say it but in this world, there will always be someone better. There can never be one person to be called the best.

Je'taime, l'amour, l'aime

There just words, its the feelings and emotions behind them that make them powerful.

-Valcun

PS: Btw, KINO is just a way to express your feelings towards another person. Just food for thought. But there are other ways to get there attention, just be a fun person and be a GREAT story teller. Just keep these to factors together and you got it together.

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Nov 7th, '05, 10:49

I'm trying my hardest to get over my ex from Singapore and yet every time I think I've gotten over her, it always ends in failure...

I want to move on but I can't because I'm scared to fall in love again just in case I get my heart broken which of course I don't want...

I admit I'm no Kevin Sorbo/Fabio-type guy as far as looks are concerned but when it comes to affection, I'm more than willing to give it to a girl in spades...

I almost admit I screwed up with this particular girl I guess because a part of me wanted her to feel loved and wanted and as a result I overdid it with the affection but how are us guys supposed to know when we do it right and when we do it wrong if the ones that we love won't tell us?

ladym

Post by ladym » Nov 7th, '05, 13:29

BorgmanJayce wrote:I'm trying my hardest to get over my ex from Singapore and yet every time I think I've gotten over her, it always ends in failure...

I want to move on but I can't because I'm scared to fall in love again just in case I get my heart broken which of course I don't want...

I admit I'm no Kevin Sorbo/Fabio-type guy as far as looks are concerned but when it comes to affection, I'm more than willing to give it to a girl in spades...

I almost admit I screwed up with this particular girl I guess because a part of me wanted her to feel loved and wanted and as a result I overdid it with the affection but how are us guys supposed to know when we do it right and when we do it wrong if the ones that we love won't tell us?
if she did not knew how to answer at your love then she is not for u ...forget her ..u desirve someone how would like to share love with u .. :-)

me for ex. if i will have a boyfriend like u i will like to show him the same feelings and share with him everything :P ..so stop thinkung at her ..and look for some one alse

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Nov 7th, '05, 15:22

That's the thing, ladym... She actually said to me countless times over the phone, by email plus letters and aerogrammes that she loved me and I sincerely told her the truth many times over the years that I loved her... I even wrote her a poem once which actually made her cry because it was that touching...

I've a feeling another reason why things ended up the way they did was because I spoilt her too much with gifts, a lesson which I intend never to repeat again but as I said, I'm still scared of getting my heart broken if I fall in love again and the girl concerned doesn't return the feelings I have for her...
"Magi Maagi Maajiro!!!"

ladym

Post by ladym » Nov 7th, '05, 22:10

BorgmanJayce wrote:That's the thing, ladym... She actually said to me countless times over the phone, by email plus letters and aerogrammes that she loved me and I sincerely told her the truth many times over the years that I loved her... I even wrote her a poem once which actually made her cry because it was that touching...

I've a feeling another reason why things ended up the way they did was because I spoilt her too much with gifts, a lesson which I intend never to repeat again but as I said, I'm still scared of getting my heart broken if I fall in love again and the girl concerned doesn't return the feelings I have for her...
dont stop be your self only because somebody hurt your feelings.pls..think of this that u are unic in this world ....i mean i never had the chance to meat a guy like u ..and i think that someday u will ind someone like u ..and because of this girl u mait hurt the one that going to love u the way u loved her ..so i think that if u manage to keep your self like now ,,in this world,, then u are a winer..so dont change ..because u are going to be the one how is going to suffer..

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 7th, '05, 23:32

BorgmanJayce wrote:That's the thing, ladym... She actually said to me countless times over the phone, by email plus letters and aerogrammes that she loved me and I sincerely told her the truth many times over the years that I loved her... I even wrote her a poem once which actually made her cry because it was that touching...

Hey Borgman, life sucks sometimes eh? I wish I could sugar coat reality. but sometimes its rotten. I think over the years with her she loved you as you loved her. She at somepoint moved on. I don't think you should stand still over fear of love. You have learnt a lession from all this which is a good thing and from there you too should move on and become you again. Love can hurt, but don't let it beat you down. Try it again you can only learn from your mistakes.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 7th, '05, 23:56

Yup, don't dwell on your last relationship. She move on and most likely will never come back. I know it's hard to start up another relationship. It's that trust issue. You don't want to build up that trust and later on find out that it'll be broken again. It isn't going to happen all the time. Eventually, you'll find that special someone that will feel the same way as you do.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 8th, '05, 05:00

hmm.. none of those creepy guys have called me for 2-3 days. maybe they're finally giving up. :D

besides people getting over old relationships, everyone seems to be doing alright.

Lost Samurai

Post by Lost Samurai » Nov 8th, '05, 05:18

Well I finally finished reading 91 pages in like 6 hours. I joined the forums because if this thread and wow so much love :D
Well im 20, single and bi (´ー`)

I don't really love anyone right now x.x But i loved reading the this thread. I want to give my support to you guys (´◇`)>
This thread has given me some courage to be more outgoing since I am usually introverted >_> thanks ^^

あ  勇
り  気
が  を
と  !
う  !

heh i feel kinda late posting this but oh wells :D

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 8th, '05, 07:02

Lost Samurai wrote:Well I finally finished reading 91 pages in like 6 hours. I joined the forums because if this thread and wow so much love :D
Well im 20, single and bi (´ー`)

I don't really love anyone right now x.x But i loved reading the this thread. I want to give my support to you guys (´◇`)>
This thread has given me some courage to be more outgoing since I am usually introverted >_> thanks ^^

あ  勇
り  気
が  を
と  !
う  !

heh i feel kinda late posting this but oh wells :D
LOL 6 HOURS? Wow, I'm impressed. But at least you did it now instead of a month from now. You'd prolly take THREE DAYS to read it LOL.

-Val

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 8th, '05, 08:43

Little Update:

Last night, we were texting about her having problem to load swf in her vb projects and I can't figure out where the problem lies, since all my coding was perfect but still the swf won't show up fully. Then she apologized that she took my time, and I replied back "It's okay! You're not taking my time at all. To be frank, I really like to help you" I said that just to hint her that I like her lots :P So I went to bed.

I got wake up by her texting me early this morning at 6am, just to say good morning and about last night problem. I replied her back immediately even I still feel sleepy LOL then she answered that she figured out the problems, she need to export the swf to version 6 instead to version 7, that's obvious, I didn't figure that out (I feel like a dump now), but then she broke the convo to "hey do you know that last Sunday, all texting was Free?". I answered back "Nope didn't know. That's unfortunate because I would have text you all day".

There was a pause at about 1h30min, then I got a reply "Me too I didn't know, else I would have texting" and I texted her "Well doesn't matter, it's too late now. Do you have class at the university today?" and the answer came back immediately "Yeah, I'm on my way right now" and I texted her back "Have a nice day"

* Do you have tips for small hints about me like her? I lack of ideas LOL Thanks all of you.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 8th, '05, 08:46

Jeremiah your story warms my heart.

i'm so happy for you!! this girl really likes you.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 8th, '05, 09:01

x_XJules wrote:Jeremiah your story warms my heart.

i'm so happy for you!! this girl really likes you.
Thanks x_XJules. I do hope she really likes me :P

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Nov 8th, '05, 09:05

Jeremiah wrote:Little Update:

Last night, we were texting about her having problem to load swf in her vb projects and I can't figure out where the problem lies, since all my coding was perfect but still the swf won't show up fully. Then she apologized that she took my time, and I replied back "It's okay! You're not taking my time at all. To be frank, I really like to help you" I said that just to hint her that I like her lots :P So I went to bed.

I got wake up by her texting me early this morning at 6am, just to say good morning and about last night problem. I replied her back immediately even I still feel sleepy LOL then she answered that she figured out the problems, she need to export the swf to version 6 instead to version 7, that's obvious, I didn't figure that out (I feel like a dump now), but then she broke the convo to "hey do you know that last Sunday, all texting was Free?". I answered back "Nope didn't know. That's unfortunate because I would have text you all day".

There was a pause at about 1h30min, then I got a reply "Me too I didn't know, else I would have texting" and I texted her "Well doesn't matter, it's too late now. Do you have class at the university today?" and the answer came back immediately "Yeah, I'm on my way right now" and I texted her back "Have a nice day"

* Do you have tips for small hints about me like her? I lack of ideas LOL Thanks all of you.
dude, don't mistake gratitude and her liking you. but i think it's a good start though.
Confused? Go FAQ yourself!

Last edited by bugsie on Thu Jun 18, 2006 12:00 am; edited 998 times in total

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 8th, '05, 09:08

bugsie wrote:dude, don't mistake gratitude and her liking you. but i think it's a good start though.
that is very true... keep going at the steady pace. you're doing well.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 8th, '05, 09:11

@bugsie, I know that already and I just hope that she start liking me. If not well, I'll move on and just being her friend.

@x_XJules, thanks for your support.

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Nov 8th, '05, 15:40

Mythrel wrote:

Hey Borgman, life sucks sometimes eh? I wish I could sugar coat reality. but sometimes its rotten. I think over the years with her she loved you as you loved her. She at somepoint moved on. I don't think you should stand still over fear of love. You have learnt a lession from all this which is a good thing and from there you too should move on and become you again. Love can hurt, but don't let it beat you down. Try it again you can only learn from your mistakes.
I guess I have to move on if I'm to become happy again but I still get these nagging doubts that if I do tell a girl that I like her as more than a friend, then I'll get rejected again... I did it on New Year's Day this year and I got rejected but the girl concerned was at least honest and told me that I was at least someone special friend-wise in her life which at least is better than nothing... ^_^ It's just a shame that the UK is such a superficial place where girls seem to be more interested in looks and money than personality in a guy... There is one girl who I've known for a while who I wanted to tell a couple of years ago that I liked her as more than a friend but I didn't tell her because a part of me was still carrying a torch for my Singaporean ex and now that I'm thinking of moving on, maybe I should tell this other girl in a particular way when the time is right... [In case you're wondering, she's Malaysian Chinese, uber-kawaii in glasses and like me loves anime and videogame RPG's]

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 8th, '05, 15:51

Hey Lost Samurai, welcome to the community. :cheers:

Hey Jeremiah how was the rest of your day? I still think its not just gratitude she is showing. Like sure she probably appreciates your help but I don't think thats all. Just keep doing what you are doing I don't think its turning out bad at all. I think I know it is kinda self destructive of your position of help but not always focus on her projects like discuss other things. I mean I guess you have and it could be expensive text messaging her like that, but you know what I mean. Just keep the conversation alive. Maybe whenever you see an oppurtinity to compliment her you could try doing that. I mean do it in moderation just like if she says something funny you could say something like ''you always make me laugh'' or if she solves a problem really well you could be like ''you're so smart''. I am not sure if its good advice but its something. Don't over do it though and say it alll the time or if you know you can't be comfertable saying it than you probably shouldn't because then there might be a moment of nervous laughter :P Just be yourself Jeremiah, I think thats the best advice because you seem to be doing just fine on your own even if you don't see it.

Hey BorgmanJayce, she seems like a catch :P *puts bandaid on Borgmans heart* I know the power rejection can hold over you. Sometimes you just have to bite the lion on the butt and see what happens. Have you remained friends with this girl over the years? Like you said you were going to confess a few years ago but like do you still have feelings for her now? I think it might be werid if you just come outta left field and pop the question but I'm sure you planned to work it out lol. Go for it man, don't let past love scar you for life. Being in love and being loved is something unmatched. Don't deny yourself of it over something you couldn't control.

@Valcun the project is their common ground. On satuday it sounded like the conversation was very open so its not always about the project. text messaging can be expensive. I don't think no matter how much we want to protect people you have to let go of their hand. I don't think she is using him from what i've read he is helping her.
Last edited by Mythrel on Nov 8th, '05, 18:26, edited 4 times in total.

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 8th, '05, 17:44

@jeremiah

She didn't text you for an 1h and 30 mins? Mean she might be testing you to see if your totally in love with her or obsessed.
She only been texting you about the project? I hope she just isn't using you man. I don't want you to see you get hurt.

From now on when she text's you I want you to wait a minute, then text her back. When she texts you back, wait 5 minutes and then text her back. When she replies again, wait 10 minutes then text her back and so forth. Create a little tension here. Make it seem that your a busy man and your hard to get a hold of. Next time she pauses and doesn't text you for 1 hr 30 minutes. Text her back a 1h and 30 mins later. I hate this BS women do to you. But it's cruel man, women are just too cruel.

When she said, "Hey did you know sunday was free text all day?" this was another test. By your answer she will see if your totally obsessed with her or if your a funny guy. When you said "Nope didn't know. That's unfortunate because I would have text you all day" response, I prolly would of done it too if I was half a sleep and didn't know wth was going on. But if you said it in a joking way, your good. But I'm not going to critisize you here, but I want you to be better and on your guard. Next time if something like this arises say, "Oh really? Man, I could of texted with my friend all day." This makes it seem your not really interested in her, which is good cause she might want you more.

Next tip, mask that you really like her. Try to ignore her a little, NOT TO MUCH. Just a little and when your at her house, play with her little brother more and talk to him totally leaving her on the side to listen. DONT FACE HER WHEN YOUR DOING IT. When your with her at any given point or at any given time, Face your body a little away from her. This will show that your not TOTALLY INTO HER and will like jump off a bridge for her or something. Next from now on I want you to THINK like this, Imagine her as your little bratty sister and don't care. If you do this and have this mind set, you will totally win this girl over.

You don't have to do this Jeremiah. But after reading your situation, I don't want to see you get hurt, Bro. You were there when I was having a hard time around Basu-Hermes. Now I would like to return the favor.

-Valcun

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 8th, '05, 18:26

Valcun wrote:@jeremiah

She didn't text you for an 1h and 30 mins? Mean she might be testing you to see if your totally in love with her or obsessed.
She only been texting you about the project? I hope she just isn't using you man. I don't want you to see you get hurt.

From now on when she text's you I want you to wait a minute, then text her back. When she texts you back, wait 5 minutes and then text her back. When she replies again, wait 10 minutes then text her back and so forth. Create a little tension here. Make it seem that your a busy man and your hard to get a hold of. Next time she pauses and doesn't text you for 1 hr 30 minutes. Text her back a 1h and 30 mins later. I hate this BS women do to you. But it's cruel man, women are just too cruel.

When she said, "Hey did you know sunday was free text all day?" this was another test. By your answer she will see if your totally obsessed with her or if your a funny guy. When you said "Nope didn't know. That's unfortunate because I would have text you all day" response, I prolly would of done it too if I was half a sleep and didn't know wth was going on. But if you said it in a joking way, your good. But I'm not going to critisize you here, but I want you to be better and on your guard. Next time if something like this arises say, "Oh really? Man, I could of texted with my friend all day." This makes it seem your not really interested in her, which is good cause she might want you more.

Next tip, mask that you really like her. Try to ignore her a little, NOT TO MUCH. Just a little and when your at her house, play with her little brother more and talk to him totally leaving her on the side to listen. DONT FACE HER WHEN YOUR DOING IT. When your with her at any given point or at any given time, Face your body a little away from her. This will show that your not TOTALLY INTO HER and will like jump off a bridge for her or something. Next from now on I want you to THINK like this, Imagine her as your little bratty sister and don't care. If you do this and have this mind set, you will totally win this girl over.

You don't have to do this Jeremiah. But after reading your situation, I don't want to see you get hurt, Bro. You were there when I was having a hard time around Basu-Hermes. Now I would like to return the favor.

-Valcun
Thanks Valcun for your precious advice. I agree with you 100%. Going to take some distance from now on. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Well I was supposed to call her this afternoon but I was busy and completely forgot to call her, and I've texted her that I'm sorry.

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 8th, '05, 18:31

@ Jeremiah

Take her to a movie this weekend, watch a comedy so that you guys can talk about it after wards and eat out or something

PS: @mythrel NO NEVER!!! -holds jeremiah's hand-
"I'll never let go Jack.. I mean Jeremiah, I'll never let go....."
hehe j/k :P :D

It's ok Mythrel, I don't mind on your opinions. This is a forum :P Plus getting different opinions and views on things help better realize the big picture for tips and advice. -throws cake at mythrel- hahahahha :cheers:

-Val
Last edited by Valcun on Nov 8th, '05, 18:41, edited 2 times in total.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 8th, '05, 18:34

Valcun what if she was getting ready for school or slept? I don't think playing hard to get or ignoring her is going to help but whatever if it works for you. I guess I can't agree with your style sorry valcun :P I guess personalities just clash sometimes and I don't want to start a war. *hands Valcun a cake^ XD

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 8th, '05, 18:52

sometimes i reply to texts late but it's not because i mean to, it's usually because i am busy doing something. that's the great thing about texts, you can leave or reply at any time convient.

valcun and mythrel both have a point. girls do get bored if a relationship is going too smoothly and they're getting everything they want. so at some point you have a play a little 'hard to get'. you're still so early in the relationship though that you're probably both a little nervous (which is enough to keep it exciting). if you make her try too hard to get your attention she'll just give up and move on.

but don't stress yourself and don't worry!!! You are honestly doing a really good job.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 8th, '05, 19:53

hi everyone...

tss... today I'm sad... I don't know why... maybe because I know inside my heart that I'm going to cry tonight... He'll call me tonight... And... I'll try to... ask him directly...
Give me the courage everyone... I need you so much... I'm so alone here... Paris isn't a good city to live in... very large, many people, but alone...
Yesterday, I tried to ask him but I couldn't... He said her name "Florence" and I was so angry... I shouted on him...
Give me the courage... please...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 8th, '05, 19:57

@Mythrel.. when did you post??? Or my eyes just play tricks to me?? :blink Thanks for the tips. You all are right here, it's just that I must be a little moderate and be myself!! :thumleft:

@Mythrel, Valcun, x_XJules: You guys are really something. You're more than just forumers and you're more than just friends.. Sorry I don't know how to put on my words, but you're more than that. You're very precious to this forum. Keep it going with your analysis, opinions and advices. They are all very important, not just to me, but to everyone reading this thread who is in need of advices and who will need advices in the near or long future. So, thank you very much on behalf of others. :D

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 8th, '05, 20:07

@Jeremiah GANBATTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GANBATTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Gibonite Good Luck, GANBATTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GANBATTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps: If he dumps you, my email is valcun@..... haha just kidding :P\

@Cloud Where are you man? Update please :(

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 8th, '05, 20:11

thank you valcun :-)

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 8th, '05, 20:31

:lol Jeremiah I was going to post but I slept in today and had to go do my workout so I just edited a previous post :P Ya be yourself that is the most important thing. I mean if you start acting differently than who you really are it might throw her off. Thanks for the kind words :D I sometimes wonder if I am capable of giving sound advice XD

LOL thx valcun its true :D Working together is much more productive :P

gibonite, could you elaborate on the situaton anymore if its not to personal? It seems this guy is on your mind to much. I know being alone can be hard sometimes, but you gotta keep moving forward. Is he really the only one for you? Maybe you should put some distance between the two of you. Get some time away from thinking about him, have some friends over... go out to a club (actually isn't there rioting going on there?). He called you her name or said her name?

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 8th, '05, 20:38

Mythrel wrote::lol Jeremiah I was going to post but I slept in today and had to go do my workout so I just edited a previous post :P Ya be yourself that is the most important thing. I mean if you start acting differently than who you really are it might throw her off. Thanks for the kind words :D I sometimes wonder if I am capable of giving sound advice XD

LOL thx valcun its true :D Working together is much more productive :P

gibonite, could you elaborate on the situaton anymore if its not to personal? It seems this guy is on your mind to much. I know being alone can be hard sometimes, but you gotta keep moving forward. Is he really the only one for you? Maybe you should put some distance between the two of you. Get some time away from thinking about him, have some friends over... go out to a club (actually isn't there rioting going on there?). He called you her name or said her name?
He called me her name twice... :-( And he said her name yesterday... You know, I stayed with him 3 years, and I didn't see him since two years... I got 3 boyfriends since this time and... I couldn't forget him... He's the one... I know it... Maybe you think I'm just crazy... He want to send me photos of him... And he said to me again that he will stay by me, in paris, soon...
You know... I love him... I'm addicted to him... I got him under my skin... It's stronger than me...

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 8th, '05, 21:06

gibonite wrote: He called me her name twice... :-( And he said her name yesterday... You know, I stayed with him 3 years, and I didn't see him since two years... I got 3 boyfriends since this time and... I couldn't forget him... He's the one... I know it... Maybe you think I'm just crazy... He want to send me photos of him... And he said to me again that he will stay by me, in paris, soon...
You know... I love him... I'm addicted to him... I got him under my skin... It's stronger than me...
I don't think you are crazy. Maybe crazy in love, but not crazy. I just think he is sending you mixed signals. So you two just recently started talking again? This is a way out there theory, but what if he went out with her because she reminded him of you? I hope the phone call goes well just don't let him get you worked up. Good luck!

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 8th, '05, 21:15

hum maybe you're right... tss... I'm so stressed about this... He'll call me in a few moments now... And it's him who called me... after six months... What should I think??

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 8th, '05, 21:23

gibonite wrote:hum maybe you're right... tss... I'm so stressed about this... He'll call me in a few moments now... And it's him who called me... after six months... What should I think??

I think maybe he can't let go of you. just be patient even though you don't want to wait :P I do question his motives but you know how you can get the truth behind it all is to ask him.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 8th, '05, 22:02

So... He said that I'm someone very important for him, precious, and that he can't forget me... What do you think about it? :-(

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 8th, '05, 22:20

Well the question is what do you think? I am kinda stunned to be honest. He obviously has feelings for you but to what level I wonder. He is going to be the one who is going to have to make a choice eventually. I don't get why he doesn't face the issue with his girlfriend though. He needs to be honest with her foremost. I don't really know what to think I'm stilled stunned.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Nov 8th, '05, 22:34

gibonite wrote:So... He said that I'm someone very important for him, precious, and that he can't forget me... What do you think about it? :-(
As far as i have read, (this thread grows sooo fast!) it seems like you really care about this guy, and as u mentioned, it seems as though the guy also has feelings for you. But if he calls her name instead of yours then it seems as though the other girl is still on his mind. Hopefully you guys will be able to talk everything out, and hopefully sort out his feelings too. I wish you the best!!!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!!

@Jeremiah:

Hey!!! Great Job! everything seems to be working out smoothly!!! and those hints you have been giving i'm pretty sure she is starting to get the hint that you do like her, if she likes you she will continue to interact with you. Some girls slowly back away if they begin to figure out if a friend likes them but its not mutual. As i see it, this is not ur case. Keep it up! :thumright:
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 8th, '05, 23:43

My goodness you guys! when are you all online?? i'm never on the same time as you. golly, and everytime i come back... BAM!!! 803,495,599,000 pages have been written.

anyway, i drew you a COURAGOUS picture gibonite. hope things work out for you!

i'm staying home from work because i'm sick.. and i'm sooo bored!!
aaaaaaa boredom!!!
:hissy:

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 8th, '05, 23:53

I need some time to think about it... thank you everyone, i'll tell you everything soon!!!

Julie: thank you soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Nov 9th, '05, 01:44

Mythrel wrote:Hey BorgmanJayce, she seems like a catch :P *puts bandaid on Borgmans heart* I know the power rejection can hold over you. Sometimes you just have to bite the lion on the butt and see what happens. Have you remained friends with this girl over the years? Like you said you were going to confess a few years ago but like do you still have feelings for her now? I think it might be werid if you just come outta left field and pop the question but I'm sure you planned to work it out lol. Go for it man, don't let past love scar you for life. Being in love and being loved is something unmatched. Don't deny yourself of it over something you couldn't control.
I've been friends with this girl from Malaysia for about 5 years now and we've chatted lots of times online and once or twice on the phone as well...

She's a pretty cool girl and a talented artist as well...

As for my feelings, I still have them for this girl from Malaysia but I guess a part of me still felt I was going to betray my Singaporean ex if I fell in love with another girl... Sad, isn't it that I should feel that way altho I now realise I have to move on if I don't want to be lonely for the rest of my life...

Gibonite:I hope things work out for you and that I hope you get your heart's desire...

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 9th, '05, 01:57

[quote="BorgmanJayce"]altho I now realise I have to move on if I don't want to be lonely for the rest of my life...quote]

So mature.

with a good head like that on your shoulders you can easily achieve happiness.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 9th, '05, 02:22

I second what Jules said. You have let go and moved on thats a good step. I hope things work out for ya Borgman you seem sincere. Keep your head up high.

Bogard

Post by Bogard » Nov 9th, '05, 03:03

Good luck everyone :-)

PS I'm new here and i know the feeling of being alone... a girl that i've dated always tell me that im like her big brother in a way. don't know why that always happened :lol As a result she always visit me at home only when she has love problems. Asking for advice and some times hanging out. Is this weird :unsure: cause my friends wonder why thats happening to me and that i look like a mafia boss. And im not a mafia boss :cry: and her friends also think of me as the big brother type :unsure:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 9th, '05, 03:36

Little Update: (Just Wake Up and its 6h31am)

Remember I had to call her yesterday and I completely forgot and I texted her that I'm sorry because I was due to be home at that time and was busy? She didn't reply to me at all and BAM this morning, got a text from her waking me up again LOL that she texted "Good morning! Geez sorry for yesterday, got your message late and night that I didn't dare to reply because I thought you were sleeping."

I guess now I'm going to reply to her because 12mins has already passed :P

EDIT: My reply is "Good morning. How are you doing? Did you got a nice sleep last night? LOL Haha, well I might have fallen asleep and was sleeping like an elephant.. So at what time did you received the text?"

Now I'm waiting for her answer. I asked her if she did sleep well last night because the night before she didn't sleep at all (not because of me) It was because of something bothering her in her codings.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 9th, '05, 04:43

Bogard wrote: i look like a mafia boss. And im not a mafia boss :cry:
mafia bosses are cool!! you should go all al pacino style. :D

i don't think it's weird. Girls REALLY appreciate 'big brothers'. it's the one guy that they feel safe with and also comfortable with. it may suck if you really like her, but it's also an honor.

that's giving her the benefit of the doubt though. just don't let her use you.

@Jeremiah: you two are so cute!! i love hearing your uodates

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 9th, '05, 05:16

She replied to me after 30 mins, with short text "I think it was about 11pm" Then I replied "Oh 11hr right? Lol not even I was on my computer watching Last Christmas (drama) Sorry I'm taking your time, you might be busy preparing yourself for university." Message sent at about 7h07.

She just replied to me that she doesn't have classes today with short text. I think she might be busy studying because she have an important exam tomorrow.

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 9th, '05, 10:21

@gibonite

Isn't there RIOTS in france right now? I was reading the newspaper and like the government is in dismay or something. They are like trying to scramble to get more police forces and stuff to settle down the uprising. They said it was in paris too. Aren't you in Paris? Aren't you scared? Isn't he scared? Aren't you scared for him? Is he scared for you? Am I scared for you? Am I even scared for france? Woops, back on topic. Aren't you two scared?

Read this gibonite, Le francais gens... SUCES MES BALLONS!!! :salut: haha just kidding. Don't like kill me or something gibonite :P

But this reminds me of the situation x_XJules was in with a guy she liked. The guy she liked just got out of a long term relationship and was totally obessed with Jules.

@x_XJules you should help gibonite since you have expeirence in this, well sort of.

@Jeremiah
Seems she is taking longer to text you back. I hope your doing it too :P Because if you text right away, she might get the impression your obsessed with her. I hope you don't like look at your phone every 5 minutes or something. :P

@ Cloud where are you dude?

@ Mythrel, haha I own you :w00t:

@Bogard
Dude man, friend approach doesn't work. Well in my opinion. Read off of what DsPr has been doing with the girl he likes. He is trying to be her friend. But I don't like the friend approach. In my opinion you either are interested or not. You either show it or you don't.

@DsPr
See DspR, look at bogard and what happened with the friend approach, same thing going to happen to you :(

@Atomic
You've been silent lately, Did you already give up on them? :(

@Valcun
Hi your sexy, Can I have your email and aim sn? Also I have some flowers on chocolates for you. Want to go to dinner? I'm like totally rich and will have champagne and all the expensive food you want. Did I already tell you I have "Oodles" of money?

-Valcun

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 9th, '05, 10:36

Valcun wrote:@Jeremiah
Seems she is taking longer to text you back. I hope your doing it too :P Because if you text right away, she might get the impression your obsessed with her. I hope you don't like look at your phone every 5 minutes or something. :P
Well I haven't reply her yet from her last message that she didn't have any classes today :P which is timed at 8h16am and erm.. now its 1h39pm :whistling:

@Cloud yeah where are you hiding??

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 9th, '05, 11:10

Valcun wrote:@gibonite

Isn't there RIOTS in france right now? I was reading the newspaper and like the government is in dismay or something. They are like trying to scramble to get more police forces and stuff to settle down the uprising. They said it was in paris too. Aren't you in Paris? Aren't you scared? Isn't he scared? Aren't you scared for him? Is he scared for you? Am I scared for you? Am I even scared for france? Woops, back on topic. Aren't you two scared?

Read this gibonite, Le francais gens... SUCES MES BALLONS!!! :salut: haha just kidding. Don't like kill me or something gibonite :P

But this reminds me of the situation x_XJules was in with a guy she liked. The guy she liked just got out of a long term relationship and was totally obessed with Jules.

@x_XJules you should help gibonite since you have expeirence in this, well sort of.
yeah you're right, there are riots near Paris. But it's only in the ghettos and always by night... I'm in the center of Paris and I'm not scared. There are some burned cars anyway... But nothing to be scarde of :P tss... even in Hawaii you know that :blink France is doomed :D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 9th, '05, 19:33

Little Update:

This afternoon, got a phone call from her father (my trainer) that he needs to meet me urgently, if possible today, after work which I decline immediately because of my over charged time table. He'll call me back again tomorrow, to settle a time for a meeting... To be frank, I'm freaking afraid.. Will he talk to me about me being around his daughter or he needs me to troubleshoot his laptop, I don't know :crazy:

Anyway, tomorrow she'll have an important exam and I wanted to wish her luck early in the morning (before she text me).. Is this a bad idea? Thanks :whistling:

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 9th, '05, 23:41

Jeremiah, it could be nothing. Don't get yourself worked up over something that could be nothing it will only stress you out. You shouldn't feel guilty, you haven't done anything wrong.

The text thing though I'm not sure about that one. I mean its all how she takes it I guess. How often do you guys talk now? Does she always contact you first?

dspR

Post by dspR » Nov 10th, '05, 02:17

Even if whatever I do doesn't work, I still accomplished something I've never really done before:
Met someone new since I just started reforming my social life since it stopped in the middle of 9th grade.

If she ends up not with me, I will try to keep her as a good friend and use the experience to others I'm interested in.
It'll be upsetting, but that doesn't mean I can try again. Her friend is even supporting me and trying to find ways to get us to interact more. She's really been a big help.

As days go by, I slowly let go of my old self.
I'm finding color everyday and letting that adapt to me.
Ever since the day I wanted to change, my days are better than they used to be.

Also, I hear her talk about some Korean guy that she knows with her friends.
I can't let this guy stand in my way.
It's going to be difficult, but I'm up for a challenge.
I just hope I'm not too late.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 10th, '05, 02:51

Mythrel wrote:Jeremiah, it could be nothing. Don't get yourself worked up over something that could be nothing it will only stress you out. You shouldn't feel guilty, you haven't done anything wrong.

The text thing though I'm not sure about that one. I mean its all how she takes it I guess. How often do you guys talk now? Does she always contact you first?
Thanks Mythrel. Not that much, we exchanged at about 7-10 text per day and she's the first to contact me.

@dspR, well said my friend!! Fight till the end and never give up on your love interest :) Cheers!!

Strider

Post by Strider » Nov 10th, '05, 04:48

This thread is a great idea, hopefully we can help each other out like the original 2-ch thread.
I guess I'm a few months too late... _| ̄|○ (I just finished the series last week) I see this was started in Sept and it's already 94 pages long... not enough time for me to catch up, so I hope everything is going well for everyone. If not, just say to yourself "What would Densha do?" and I'm sure you'll find your answer.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Nov 10th, '05, 04:49

Jeremiah wrote:
Mythrel wrote:Jeremiah, it could be nothing. Don't get yourself worked up over something that could be nothing it will only stress you out. You shouldn't feel guilty, you haven't done anything wrong.

Thanks Mythrel. Not that much, we exchanged at about 7-10 text per day and she's the first to contact me.

@dspR, well said my friend!! Fight till the end and never give up on your love interest :) Cheers!!
i am not trying to be pessimistic, but I really see text messaging as a way of distancing your relationship with ur dreamgirl. I know words can't be managed or composed properly when you are talking to her on the phone. but isn't that the fun part? without hearing each other, it would become dull and unfamiliar. it's like internet friends. That's just my thought.

OH btw OTL to all members. I've been busy with school lately. But i did pop up and read your posts and stuff once in a while.

Today during physics, this girl who i always had something for her said I was annoying ( i don't really care about that, but she said they are going to kill me first on the island. WArning. this is a story there were talking about in class) and when somebody brought this business about the whole class on an island and who are they going to kill first for meat and stuff. she yelled out my name. I was so pisses off and angry. I am not an **** who makes fun of girl 24/7. In fact, i barely talk to her except during out math club meeting. The strange thing is she's not stupid or weird at all. She's the effin valedictorian for our school senior year and i am a junior. so wat do u gusy think i should do? I am really a guy who knows nothing about girls, even ways of dealing with them... :cry: man this sucks... I wanted to get angry and argue with her, but they are probably going to laugh it off saying something about just joking around with me. May it's the way i've always been around people? well in general i am a really quiet guy who's good at math. basically u can call me part-time otaku. oh wait... omfg i feel like Densha right now being made fun of by that evil -san.... :cry:

Strider

Post by Strider » Nov 10th, '05, 05:09

pwner4once wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:

i am not trying to be pessimistic, but I really see text messaging as a way of distancing your relationship with ur dreamgirl. I know words can't be managed or composed properly when you are talking to her on the phone. but isn't that the fun part? without hearing each other, it would become dull and unfamiliar. it's like internet friends. That's just my thought.

OH btw OTL to all members. I've been busy with school lately. But i did pop up and read your posts and stuff once in a while.

Today during physics, this girl who i always had something for her said I was annoying and when somebody brought this business about the whole class on an island and who are they going to kill first for meat and stuff. she yelled out my name. I was so pisses off and angry. I am not an **** who makes fun of girl 24/7. In fact, i barely talk to her except during out math club meeting. The strange thing is she's not stupid or weird at all. She's the effin valedictorian for our school senior year and i am a junior. so wat do u gusy think i should do? I am really a guy who knows nothing about girls, even ways of dealing with them... :cry: man this sucks... I wanted to get angry and argue with her, but they are probably going to laugh it off saying something about just joking around with me. May it's the way i've always been around people? well in general i am a really quiet guy who's good at math. basically u can call me part-time otaku. oh wait... omfg i feel like Densha right now being made fun of by that evil -san.... :cry:
:lol pwner4once, this sounds like a elementary school love affair. Usually the guy/girl would bully or make fun of the person they like, because they have no idea of how to get their attention. This is common rule that was set in stone a long time ago, even if you're considering about the 50/50 rule, he/she likes/dislikes you, the thing is that you were the first thing to come into mind, and that is something. Everything is up to you at this point, except time (she's a senior), why don't you befriend her as there seems to be a small gap between you. What do you have to lose? Don't be one of those people that wonder about what could've happen a few years down the road.
You should definitely ask her about her plans for the future, i.e. which college, what's her future goals, etc.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Nov 10th, '05, 05:22

u got it wrong man
it's not like i really like her or anything even though i did write i have a thing for her. wat i am angry about is rather having a normal life with other people respecting u. everytime i talk to her, she'll be frustrated or something. everytime i am trying to ask her about school work and stuff. she'll either explain it in a very speedy way or simply saying find someone else to ask. i don't think she likes me at all. rather seems me as a ignorant person. all i can think right now is how to make them repsect me more.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Nov 10th, '05, 05:22

omfg lost all stuff i just wrote
put it short, i don't like her. just want to have a life or having people respecting you

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Nov 10th, '05, 05:29

dspR wrote:Even if whatever I do doesn't work, I still accomplished something I've never really done before:
Met someone new since I just started reforming my social life since it stopped in the middle of 9th grade.

If she ends up not with me, I will try to keep her as a good friend and use the experience to others I'm interested in.
It'll be upsetting, but that doesn't mean I can try again. Her friend is even supporting me and trying to find ways to get us to interact more. She's really been a big help.

As days go by, I slowly let go of my old self.
I'm finding color everyday and letting that adapt to me.
Ever since the day I wanted to change, my days are better than they used to be.

Also, I hear her talk about some Korean guy that she knows with her friends.
I can't let this guy stand in my way.
It's going to be difficult, but I'm up for a challenge.
I just hope I'm not too late.

gambare!

zutsuu

Post by zutsuu » Nov 10th, '05, 10:34

I have a little problem too... My situation's a bit different, because I'm not interested in the local women. Next year I'm going to Japan for 6-12 months though ^^. I have this problem with a Japanese girl I'm chatting with.. She talks all polite and stuff, but I have a feeling she's being very cold towards me because she rarely asks me anything or talks about things. I know her English is not the problem. She says she's an honest person, but I think she says the opposite of what she thinks. I know it's a typical Japanese thing... but for me a bit hard to understand, because I always tell my real opinion about things. I'm quite an alternative person and I can't just lie to her about who I really am. Do you think it's ok to ask her to be more open about things, or is it a big mistake? And any other suggestions? I know there are people out there struggling with the same problem :D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 10th, '05, 11:17

pwner4once wrote:i am not trying to be pessimistic, but I really see text messaging as a way of distancing your relationship with ur dreamgirl. I know words can't be managed or composed properly when you are talking to her on the phone. but isn't that the fun part? without hearing each other, it would become dull and unfamiliar. it's like internet friends. That's just my thought.

Today during physics, this girl who i always had something for her said I was annoying ( i don't really care about that, but she said they are going to kill me first on the island. WArning. this is a story there were talking about in class) and when somebody brought this business about the whole class on an island and who are they going to kill first for meat and stuff. she yelled out my name. I was so pisses off and angry. I am not an **** who makes fun of girl 24/7. In fact, i barely talk to her except during out math club meeting. The strange thing is she's not stupid or weird at all. She's the effin valedictorian for our school senior year and i am a junior. so wat do u gusy think i should do? I am really a guy who knows nothing about girls, even ways of dealing with them... :cry: man this sucks... I wanted to get angry and argue with her, but they are probably going to laugh it off saying something about just joking around with me. May it's the way i've always been around people? well in general i am a really quiet guy who's good at math. basically u can call me part-time otaku. oh wait... omfg i feel like Densha right now being made fun of by that evil -san.... :cry:
You're quite right pwner4once.. Nice idea. I should call her instead of texting her. Listening to that sweet voice of her :wub: Anyway, I'm due 2 days to call her LOL.. This night I'm gonna call her for sure :P I know she's gonna talk about her project with me but I'll switch the convo a bit on other matters :D

Concerning that girl, I guess that you should have a serious talk with her about respect and self-respect matters. Or she might have a crush on you and she don't know how to behave towards you? She's trying to have much of your attention. (I might be wrong :whistling:)

You should keep your calm like this Image :w000t:

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Nov 10th, '05, 12:48

Here's a interesting piece I came across earlier today and which I think everyone should read...

The Irony of Love
----------------------
The greatest irony of Love:

Loving the right person at the wrong time,

Having the wrong person when the time is right,

And finding out you love someone right after

That person walks out of your life...

And sometimes, you think you're already over a person,

But when you see them smile at you,

You'll suddenly realize that you're just pretending

To be over them just to ease the pain of knowing that

They will never be yours again...

For some, they think that letting go is one way

Of expressing how much you love the person...

In my opinion, some are afraid to see the one they love

Being held by someone else...

Most relationships tend to fail not because

The absence of love. Love is always present.

It's just that one was being loved too much and the

Other was being loved too little...

As we all know that the heart is the center of the body

But it beats on the left. Maybe that's the reason

Why the heart is not always right...

Most often, we fall in love with the person we think we love

But to only discover that for them,

We are just for past times, while the one who truly

Loves us remains either a friend or a stranger...

So here's a piece of advice:

Let go when you're hurting too much. Give up when love

Isn't enough, and move on when things are not like before...

For sure, there is someone out there

Who will love you even more...

On another note, does anyone have the icedrama 700MB version of Lovers in Paris Episode 14 that they could seed as I along with at least 11 others have been stuck at 99.7% for days now... http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 10th, '05, 14:23

Hey Jeremiah, sorry I didn't get back to you last night I fell asleep really early last night :lol . I think if you guys are talking that much on a daily basis there was no problem texting her first. I also agree with the actually calling her too, like a mix of both I guess. Hope everything goes well later XD

Nice advice type story thing BorgmanJayce. LoL sorry I don't have that series.

pwner4once, don't get worked up over things other people say. I mean she could have just been joking or she could have really ment it. If you don't really like her then why do you care so much? I was voted first to be killed off on our island I just laughed about it. I mean its not like you guys are really going to be on an island and shes going to have you killed. I am sure if it came down to that she would be worrying about other things then who to kill and eat first. I think maybe it was her way of opening you into the conversation. I mean if you are always the quiet guy maybe she wanted to see how you would react? You can choose to let this bother you to no end or just forget about it. If you really feel insulted then dude tell her? If you don't tell her you were hurt by what she said how is she going to know?

@zutsuu, hey there dude haven't seen you before :P I hope you have fun in Japan you're so lucky!! I think when it comes to her you might have to think about where you want to go with her. Why do you suspect she isn't being honest with you? There could be a few factors here. She may not want to get to attached to someone online. She might like pretending to be something she isn't. She could even like you and not want to say something to upset you. There are soooo many possiblities and do you really know for sure she isn't being honest? If you really want an honest answer you are going to have to just ask her. Say exactly what you said to us to her. If you don't feel you got a straight answer then well... you know the truth. Who knows maybe she will tell you the reason. It seems you want the relationship to become a little more than what it is, but going into a relationship where the other person cannot be honest is not a good idea.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 10th, '05, 14:57

LOL I do hope you have sleep well Mythrel. Yep I've texted her early this morning, She have replied to me 1h30 mins ago when she's home. Got phone call from her dad, he's going to fetch me at 7h30pm.. means I'm going to meet her today :D

zutsuu

Post by zutsuu » Nov 10th, '05, 16:07

Mythrel wrote:@zutsuu, hey there dude haven't seen you before :P I hope you have fun in Japan you're so lucky!! I think when it comes to her you might have to think about where you want to go with her. Why do you suspect she isn't being honest with you? There could be a few factors here. She may not want to get to attached to someone online. She might like pretending to be something she isn't. She could even like you and not want to say something to upset you. There are soooo many possiblities and do you really know for sure she isn't being honest? If you really want an honest answer you are going to have to just ask her. Say exactly what you said to us to her. If you don't feel you got a straight answer then well... you know the truth. Who knows maybe she will tell you the reason. It seems you want the relationship to become a little more than what it is, but going into a relationship where the other person cannot be honest is not a good idea.
I don't know her very well, but I would like to get to know her before I make a judgement. It feels kinda hasty to ask something like that.. I'm doing most of the talking at the moment, because all I get is simple responses. It wasn't like that in the beginning. I asked if she wasn't a very talkative person or just busy with school(kind of like making an excuse ^^;). She said she's talkative, but really busy with school. I know Japanese are very busy people, but is it really impossible to have a decent conversation... I don't think I'm gonna ask that, at least yet.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 10th, '05, 20:08

Update:

Just get back home. As I said before, her dad wanted to meet me and he came fetch me at 7h45pm. We arrived at his house after approx. 30 mins. All he wanted is that I check his newly bought laptop and install a new OS on it because there's Linux as default installation. She was here sitting next to me, looking at me removing the linux and install the new OS.

Then I suddenly broke the silence asking her how was her exams, and she replied that she guess that she won't have it and she'll have to catch up on the next exam. Diner time, the family invited me to diner with them which firstly I decline then she insisted twice, so I accept gladly. Her dad was talking about his work etc and she was talking about how his little brother has pass his exams. Then she said to her dad "Heh, that's a laptop, there was no need to bother Jerry to come home" with a big laugh. Then her dad realized and added "Yeah.. how stupid I am!!" Then I replied "Well, that's not a problem, since I'm already here, let's do it properly" and she smiled back.

Then I need to check something online and need to go to her bedroom, light on, and... BAM... blackout.. the light's gone.. Hopefully I always have my flash light on me, light it on and I turn from Computer Technician to Electrical Technician and I opened the box light and unplug the cables.. Then she cried out "Heh!!! careful, the light is still on!!!" I replied "Oh yeah?? Geez I didn't know well, doesn't matter, you'll have a grilled buddy next to you" She answered back "Well be careful" Her little brother added "Heh it's sparkling" I shouted "Damn!! The plug's faulty, turn off the light.. turn it off!!" She turn off and I continued working on that plug thing screw everything back. Light on... Tada.. it's working that's great.. Then I told them that once I got a fatal electric shock and was pushed metres away and I got my eyes open like goldfish (in a joking way) and they all laugh.

Back to the laptop, I installed everything that's needed for her dad to use. Cross checked everything if it's working. 10h15pm... when her dad said that he'll drive me back home, the whole family decided to come along. Woww.. they sure like to talk.. we never run out of discussion. What a nice family!! Her mother gave me some pudding for me to bring home!!

Back home.. woops.. forgot something.. call her on her cellphone but she don't take the call. I think that she might have left her cellular at home. After 15mins, she call me and I tell her that's okay, I thought I have left my flash light at her place which was in fact deep down in my bag and we said bye and a good night to each other.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 11th, '05, 16:30

Hey Jeremiah, it looks like things went well last night :lol . They seem like a nice family :D These updates are cool :)

zutsuu wrote: I don't know her very well, but I would like to get to know her before I make a judgement. It feels kinda hasty to ask something like that.. I'm doing most of the talking at the moment, because all I get is simple responses. It wasn't like that in the beginning. I asked if she wasn't a very talkative person or just busy with school(kind of like making an excuse ^^;). She said she's talkative, but really busy with school. I know Japanese are very busy people, but is it really impossible to have a decent conversation... I don't think I'm gonna ask that, at least yet.
Well how are you going to get to know her better if all she is saying are lies? Well if she used to be talkative then maybe she really is busy with school work. That part probably isn't a lie I guess I don't get where you think she is being dishonest with you? Maybe could you clarify the situation a bit more because its somewhat confusing. You like her and keep initiating a conversation with her. She used to talk a lot but now that school has started you speak less? You think there is another reason behind the silence I guess? I can't give you the answer only theories. She is the one who can tell you what you need to know.

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 11th, '05, 16:44

Woah, i saw this thread like eons back, but never quite stepped in.
A little apprehensive at first, but hey, here i am!wahaha...
Great advice being dispensed here guys. ^.^
Now i know where to go to when i need advice!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 11th, '05, 20:43

Welcome son_yejin, long time no see! I am sure we could do our best to help you out if you are ever in need of advice. I know you are capable of giving out good advice yourself. So welcome aboard hopefully you can give some helpful input :lol

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 11th, '05, 23:10

wow... okay-

@gbonite: how are things going?
@Strider: welcome! (haha, robert plant's dog was named strider)
@pwner4once this girl is a ****. :glare: there is a possibility she could like you but if she treats you so badly then i say ignore her.. actually, it would be really nice to retort to her stupid immature comments... but you should just not give her the time of day. she sucks.
@dspR: woo!! go for it!! :cheers:
@zutsuu: welcome!!
@Jerry: awww they call you jerry! :D I'm so proud of you! you're doing so well! Her family seems to like you which is a plus. but what's even better is she seems to be really into you! you can even make her laugh! :thumright:
@son-yejin: welcome to you too! how are you?

did i forget anything or anyone? :scratch:

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 12th, '05, 05:47

Hey Mythrel,

Long time no spam!
How are you man. Aww..come on, I'm not all capable of dishing good advice, but hey, i do try to help(if i can,that is!)
I'll be here alot from now on, hope you guys can stand my ramblings!haha...

Hey jules!

How are you? I'm good!!
I remember talking to you at the pictures thread!
Huge thread this is, and man..each post seems to be super long! but hey, the advice you get over here beats that of counsellors man!
Woah, we people are great!