SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Oct 31st, '05, 04:22

x_XJules wrote:you guys are the greatest.
I agree!! Everyone here...actually MOSTLY everyone here is great. The people who replied to Kurisu handled that "sad" problem pretty respectively for the most part. I hope this problem is ended with and lets get back to the topic :-)

To Jeremiah, I hope everything works out fine, but confessing could be a little early, I suggest spending more time with her and showing her what kind of person you are, so if she was going to give you an answer she has some sort of a bases. :D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 31st, '05, 05:24

@SHIN-RA & xKiMix, that's what I was thinking. I'll probably wait for a month or two before confessing to her. And yes that's a good starting week hehe.. couldn't believe it myself, I dreamed of her last night :wub: I was so disappointed when I have to wake up because of that damn alarm clock :cry:

Everyone, thank you for your support :D

acid_android

Post by acid_android » Oct 31st, '05, 06:55

Jeremiah wrote:@SHIN-RA & xKiMix, that's what I was thinking. I'll probably wait for a month or two before confessing to her. And yes that's a good starting week hehe.. couldn't believe it myself, I dreamed of her last night :wub: I was so disappointed when I have to wake up because of that damn alarm clock :cry:

Wow, I've been away for a while so it's taken me time to catch up again, and I'm happy things are working out for you Jeremiah! I hope things continue doing well for you! I agree that it's also too early to confess, but from what I've read so far, she definitely seems to be showing a lot of positive signs xD

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Oct 31st, '05, 07:01

Jeremiah wrote:@SHIN-RA & xKiMix, that's what I was thinking. I'll probably wait for a month or two before confessing to her. And yes that's a good starting week hehe.. couldn't believe it myself, I dreamed of her last night :wub: I was so disappointed when I have to wake up because of that damn alarm clock :cry:

No problem :-) , and i know what you mean!! I hate it when i'm having such a good dream then all of sudden i wake up just when it was about to get to the good part, then when you try falling asleep to finish it you can't! :glare:

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 31st, '05, 07:58

before you decided about everything, just think back about those things again.. I mean.. is she the person you truly want or not.. Think back, see her + and - qualities. I'd rather tell you to take your time before deciding further steps.

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Oct 31st, '05, 11:03

I hope things go well for you with this girl you're interested in, Jeremiah and as for "Kurisu", just ignore him as I know most of the people are...

As for me, hopefully I'll find my very own "Hermes" girl one day... ^_^

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 31st, '05, 17:41

don't worry, as long as I'm still here, it's gonna be allright :D
Sadly I guess there will be some time for farewell later on :P. Next year, I'm probably going to move into another country, and hence this will affect my life of course...
As for the exact date, it's still TBA (to be announced) and I guess it's much better not to say things about farewell, and just do it in this very little time I have :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 1st, '05, 07:16

Thanks so much SHIN-RA for your precious advices and thanks to everybody for their kind words of support. :D

dspR

Post by dspR » Nov 1st, '05, 23:57

Hey guys. It's been awhile.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but I have great news.
As days go by, I feel like we're getting closer. I'm being myself and I'm being more open, unlike how I was before I posted here and got advice from friends.

On Monday, she complemented me by my nice velvet colored shirt.
I told my friend and she said she complements people she likes, which really boosted my confidence.

Today, we talked a bit more and she really wants to get to me.
I talked a bit low, but I'm working on talking louder.
The first thing that happened was her asking me to be her lab partner tomorrow.
She said she didn't know anyone well in class, but she knows at least 4-5 people.
Of course, I agreed and smiled back.

There was a Mass outside and we were the class that didn't hear Juniors being called outside.
We ended up walking there, when the entire bleachers were full. So embarassing sitting in front of all those people, looking down at us.
But anyways, all the seats were full and nobody nudged to let me sit down.
However, she moved down for more space and asked me to sit next to her.
It was the best day in my life, but I have a lot of homework to do.

I hope tomorrow gets better.
Thank you so much guys. OTL

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Nov 2nd, '05, 00:06

GOOOOOOOOO DSPRRRRR!! KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (^____________^)

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 2nd, '05, 08:01

dspR - ooooo, somebody likes you! :-)

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 3rd, '05, 08:04

Warning: Long and BORING Rant

seems like things have been dead here lately.. either that or i'm impatient. i haven't really minded much since i've been busy with work, and usually it's hard to keep up with this thread. i rarely get time to see my friends these days (due to work), although the money is REALLY nice; anyway i'm ranting here for tonight.

if you guys remember i was having problems with three guys. it seemed like they disappeared for awhile.. ick, but not for long.

guy #1: he was an aquaintance from jr.high/high school. I decided to give him a chance since i remember him being a really nice guy. he got too serious too fast (saying he loved me... remember now?). anyway, he only had my cell number, but unfortunately my cell is kind of broken (it will turn on seldomly). somehow he's gotten ahold of my house number, he's been calling but i'm always at work. i've already told him i wasn't interested (don't worry i said it nicely but firmly). he still keeps calling though.

guy #2: i met him at a party, he's 26. he's the one that mistook hanging out for dating. he leaves 5 voice messages a day. he doesn't know where i live, so it isn't dangerous, but it's annoying.

guy #3: typical guy trying to get into your pants. he disappeared for awhile and now he sends me texts like, "i miss you honey. i really want to cuddle with you." I met him at a party, and really only know him from that one night. never met him again since then. he's getting annoying too...

:sweat: whew...

Short Cake Samba

Post by Short Cake Samba » Nov 3rd, '05, 09:01

x_XJules wrote: guy #1: he was an aquaintance from jr.high/high school. I decided to give him a chance since i remember him being a really nice guy. he got too serious too fast (saying he loved me... remember now?). anyway, he only had my cell number, but unfortunately my cell is kind of broken (it will turn on seldomly). somehow he's gotten ahold of my house number, he's been calling but i'm always at work. i've already told him i wasn't interested (don't worry i said it nicely but firmly). he still keeps calling though.

guy #2: i met him at a party, he's 26. he's the one that mistook hanging out for dating. he leaves 5 voice messages a day. he doesn't know where i live, so it isn't dangerous, but it's annoying.

guy #3: typical guy trying to get into your pants. he disappeared for awhile and now he sends me texts like, "i miss you honey. i really want to cuddle with you." I met him at a party, and really only know him from that one night. never met him again since then. he's getting annoying too...
Sounds like you have quite the handful there... Although I know that you already told us that you quite clearly told these guys to lay off, are you sure they heard you? Haha, because it definitely sounds as if they haven't... I suppose I don't have much of a recommendation for you or anything of that sort. This' a bit of a tough one, but I can understand your frustration. You're welcome to rant anyway anytime :thumright:

I just found this thread about 15 minutes ago, so I don't know the details about Jeremiah, although I can gather a fair bit from everyone's encouragement and advice. But I hope to check back here every so often to hear what others have to rant about, and to do a little myself. For now, it's 3am where I am, and I'm just procrastinating from work :|

dspR

Post by dspR » Nov 3rd, '05, 11:26

Here's an update for yesterday.
We ended up getting to know each other a little bit, but our time was limited because we had a lot of work.
I'm officially her friend. :)
I just have to find more chances to talk to her.

Shuiro

Post by Shuiro » Nov 3rd, '05, 11:33

dspR wrote:Here's an update for yesterday.
We ended up getting to know each other a little bit, but our time was limited because we had a lot of work.
Officially her 'friend'? heh? still got more to work on bud ...
but we'll stay here and cheer for ya ... :cheers:

Ed

Post by Ed » Nov 3rd, '05, 11:36

@x_XJules
Yeah they seem like stubborn guys, then again.. I think I am too sometimes :whistling:

I don't know how you told them you weren't interested, but maybe to repeat once again (even more firmly) will make it sink into their heads.
Some of us guys don't always get the hint. . . . :roll

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 3rd, '05, 12:37

x_XJules, You must be drop dead gorgeous to have 3 guys at your back :P You lucky girl :P

Congratulations dspR, you're the man!! :)

As for me, I don't have any update yet. Yesterday, she texted me but I was so busy that I've forgot to reply back to her! :blink

Shuiro

Post by Shuiro » Nov 3rd, '05, 15:12

hahaha ... it really depends ya know, Jeremiah. Having 3 guys on ya all at the same time can either be lucky or frustrating. well, the way I see it, there's hardly any part to be considered lucky in that situation (unless you're after something else)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 3rd, '05, 16:10

Shuiro wrote:hahaha ... it really depends ya know, Jeremiah. Having 3 guys on ya all at the same time can either be lucky or frustrating. well, the way I see it, there's hardly any part to be considered lucky in that situation (unless you're after something else)
Haha I know already, but was just joking, just to make x_XJules to relax a bit.. Poor girl :-(

dspR

Post by dspR » Nov 3rd, '05, 17:54

I did that "work" and it turned out very well.
We talked even more today than yesterday.
She even asked for my phone number and screen name.

Short Cake Samba

Post by Short Cake Samba » Nov 3rd, '05, 17:59

Shuiro wrote:hahaha ... it really depends ya know, Jeremiah. Having 3 guys on ya all at the same time can either be lucky or frustrating. well, the way I see it, there's hardly any part to be considered lucky in that situation (unless you're after something else)
Agreed. I have yet to meet a girl who found that situation pleasant. And more often than not, either the person you want to be with isn't among your chasers, or you have absolutely no interest in any of them.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 3rd, '05, 18:15

dspR wrote:I did that "work" and it turned out very well.
We talked even more today than yesterday.
She even asked for my phone number and screen name.
Looks like someone has gotten themselves in a good position :P Looks to me like she has taken an intrest in you :D Good luck over the next few days building some bonds :P

Hey Jules hang in there!! Third time I guess isn't a charm but you know if you make 3 left turns you make a right :P So maybe the next guy will be more normal heh. Its almost as if you managed to pick up 2 stalkers and a player lol. Now if this were hockey you could trade all those three for at least a first round pick and maybe a 3rd stringer :blink lol. I think Jules in seriousness the first two you are going to have to just ignore. Like sounds like the first guy wants to still somehow remain friends but its probably for all the wrong reasons. Second guy sounds really really obsessive so i'd say ignore him which could work but he really wants your attention. Guy 3 really sounds like hes a real sleeze. I would probably choose to ignore him too. You might have to actually say your discust to all 3. Like let them all know why you don't want to see them or be around them. Don't let these sad examples of men be your judgement on the rest of us :lol

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Nov 3rd, '05, 20:47

Guy, you're going about this the wrong way.. Don't use the friends angle when you're trying to get this girl. Just stay as an aquintance. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't phone her, asking her how her day went.. etc.. She won't think of you in any other way as a friend if you do.
If she happens to do call you, keep the conversations short over the phone. ie.. Hello, I'm busy right now, but if you want to talk to me later, meet me at such and such and lets have dinner/lunch together.... Only have girls as friends if YOU DON'T find them attractive, or if you think you can do better.
Also try and see if she responds to your touches.. No I'm not telling you to grab her tits, or ass. But when you're walking together, try and see if you can steer her to a certain direction using your hands.. ie use your hands and put it on her back, and steer her towards an exit, or entrace and see if she doesn't mind being touched. If she doesnt mind, try something different like casually giving her a back rub/massage when you're in a line togther buying something.
Your objective is to be seen in a different light.. not as a friend.. but as a potential boyfriend. Also if she does respond in a good way to your touches, it means she is interested in you... but. if she moves your hands away.. you're basically SOL, and just say NEXT, and move on.
Which is why I'm telling you to stay away from her as a friend.. It's harder to walk away if you think you're in love with someone you're close to, than someone you barely know but are attracted to.

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Nov 3rd, '05, 21:01

I wish I had good fortune with the opposite sex...*L*

dspR

Post by dspR » Nov 3rd, '05, 22:45

Atomic wrote:
Guy, you're going about this the wrong way.. Don't use the friends angle when you're trying to get this girl. Just stay as an aquintance. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't phone her, asking her how her day went.. etc.. She won't think of you in any other way as a friend if you do.
If she happens to do call you, keep the conversations short over the phone. ie.. Hello, I'm busy right now, but if you want to talk to me later, meet me at such and such and lets have dinner/lunch together.... Only have girls as friends if YOU DON'T find them attractive, or if you think you can do better.
Also try and see if she responds to your touches.. No I'm not telling you to grab her tits, or ass. But when you're walking together, try and see if you can steer her to a certain direction using your hands.. ie use your hands and put it on her back, and steer her towards an exit, or entrace and see if she doesn't mind being touched. If she doesnt mind, try something different like casually giving her a back rub/massage when you're in a line togther buying something.
Your objective is to be seen in a different light.. not as a friend.. but as a potential boyfriend. Also if she does respond in a good way to your touches, it means she is interested in you... but. if she moves your hands away.. you're basically SOL, and just say NEXT, and move on.
Which is why I'm telling you to stay away from her as a friend.. It's harder to walk away if you think you're in love with someone you're close to, than someone you barely know but are attracted to.
Well she does talk to other guys I used to know. They're pretty intimidating.
By the way, Is there another route to go instead of touching? Maybe if I get to know her better, but I don't really touch other girls.

Shuiro

Post by Shuiro » Nov 3rd, '05, 22:49

he??? you wish? ahahha .... c'mon man, dream won't come true without hardwork

ladym

Post by ladym » Nov 3rd, '05, 22:59

Well she does talk to other guys I used to know. They're pretty intimidating.
By the way, Is there another route to go instead of touching? Maybe if I get to know her better, but I don't really touch other girls.[/quote]

well do u want to be her boyfriend ?
so if u want u have to try...not like he said if u dont want ..but at list to try to touch her hand when u are giving her a pen or when she asking u to hold her books ..u know what i mean.. :P ..dont be afraid we are not biteing :D
we actualy love to be touch like that ...we start to wach in a diffrent way the relation and to have more confidance in the other person :D

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Nov 3rd, '05, 23:00

dspR wrote: Well she does talk to other guys I used to know. They're pretty intimidating.
By the way, Is there another route to go instead of touching? Maybe if I get to know her better, but I don't really touch other girls.
Guy... Learn the ART of KINO.. You'll thank me later. You have to have confidence that she'll want to be touched.. NOT grabbed.. but touched..

check these sites out for more info on KINO
http://www.seducenow.com/kino.html
http://www.sosuave.com/quick2/tip423.htm

nauti_ger

Post by nauti_ger » Nov 3rd, '05, 23:29

hmm wats this forum all about? all singles come here to share their love problems and all?
cool..:)
oh crap theres a cockroach running around my room F F F F F!!!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 4th, '05, 00:42

I didn't agree with the friend path either. Most relationships I know of that sparked off were the within a week type. Like here is a little of well. story of love I guess :lol My sister brought my cousin Michelle to the island 3 summers ago and I brought 2 of my friends and like they had all known my sister but never my cousin Michelle so we had these 2 days of fun. Well my one friend John complained pretty much the whole time cause he missed tv.(there is a generator on the island but other than a tv with antennas or a vhs you are out of luck anyways) Stu on the otherhand never really complained the whole two days (funniest guy I ever met..) and well I watched him over the two days and I noticed him and Michelle like always talking together and like they seemed to progressivly be together more often than not over the two days. So at the end (I always want to stay its so beautiful out there) I was complaining, my one friend John was like celebrating going back to civilization, and Stu seemed to still be talking to Michelle. So I take them back with me and my parents, sister and Michelle go in the truck. Well as we got back to town I kinda had a clue by then that Stu had a crush on my cousin so I asked if he would like to come over or get dropped off at home and he chose to come over to my house. So to make a long story even longer they talked for a while and as it was time for him to go he went back and asked for her phone number :P They have been together ever since. Of course not all relationships are spontanous but true love can be found in such a fashion. :O

I think dspR if you really want to be friends first lovers second than go ahead it has worked before. The reason I was saying for Jeremiah to confess is because with this path is greater heartach, but only if you are rejected. What ever happens its going to change some dynamic of the friendship so its all in your hands.

dspR

Post by dspR » Nov 4th, '05, 01:44

I just feel like I'm being rushed to being more than a friend. It's been rough on my mind deciding on what to do because all of this is so new to me.
I'm taking my time on this, but I promised myself not to waste it on nothing.
I'm becoming more comfortable with her everyday. I can talk to her without breaking a sweat because of the after effects of my old anxiety.
I can try a little kino here and there when I am most comfortable and see what happens from there. It doesn't hurt to try, I guess.
My friends do it sometimes and they're having a blast with their friends or lovers.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 4th, '05, 04:19

dspR - sounds like things are going well so far! just keep progressing at a pace you're comfortable with. some aspects of the whole kino-thing do make sense.. but just remember to stay respectable.

what is this girl like?

Short Cake Samba

Post by Short Cake Samba » Nov 4th, '05, 04:51

x_XJules wrote:dspR - sounds like things are going well so far! just keep progressing at a pace you're comfortable with. some aspects of the whole kino-thing do make sense.. but just remember to stay respectable.
I completely agree. If things are going well so far, you should keep going at a pace that you're comfortable with for the time being. If you try to push yourself too much/too far outside of your comfort space you won't really be acting the way that *you* would. You want her to notice *you*, right?

Granted, there comes a time when you may have to bite the bullet and take initiative if you're really interested in this girl. But if you feel like you're being rushed, I think it's best to be at least a bit patient for now. It sounds like you take this girl seriously, so try to focus on earning her respect first. ^_-

white.raine

Post by white.raine » Nov 4th, '05, 04:53

Cloud James Lionheart wrote:GOOOOOOOOO DSPRRRRR!! KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (^____________^)
I'm sorry, but while you remain without a shirt on in your picture I will never be able to take anything you ever post seriously.

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Nov 4th, '05, 11:13

I find that it's easier to make friends with girls than get into romantic relationships with them and all of my previous romantic relationships started out as friendships...

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 4th, '05, 12:00

Atomic wrote:
dspR wrote: Well she does talk to other guys I used to know. They're pretty intimidating.
Guy... Learn the ART of KINO.. You'll thank me later. You have to have confidence that she'll want to be touched.. NOT grabbed.. but touched..

Lol Atomic, You sound like you've done a lot of reading and your homework. Are you a PUA? or a AFC?

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Nov 4th, '05, 12:08

Valcun wrote:
Atomic wrote:

Lol Atomic, You sound like you've done a lot of reading and your homework. Are you a PUA? or a AFC?
LOL.. I'm in the middle somewhere.. Depends on my mood.. but I'm definately not a chump.
btw dspr, if you want to touch her aka grind her like you're dry humping her, and it'd be considered ok .. take her clubbing with ya.. Only place where you can really get away grabbing her ass and it wouldn't really be considered inapporopiate. As long as you're dancing to the right beats.. Make sure it ain't a rock club.. Last thing you want is trying to grind some chick to some Bon Jovi. LOL.

dspR

Post by dspR » Nov 4th, '05, 12:16

I don't think she's into that kind of music. :/
I don't remember a time when I heard her listening to mainstream and hip hop.

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Nov 4th, '05, 12:31

It's not about the music.. but the atmostphere. Clubs is the perfect place to do KINO.. it's totally appropiate to touch her, pull her close acting like you're trying to hear what she says etc..

But just do me a favor.. Don't act like a nice guy and **** by buying her lunches, when you eat together.. split everything in half.. DO NOT BE THE NICE GUY. Don't buy her flowers, or shower her with gifts..

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Nov 4th, '05, 15:16

I tried acting the nice guy with this girl from Singapore who I really loved and I ended up losing her because I smothered her with too much affection.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 4th, '05, 20:33

dspR wrote:I just feel like I'm being rushed to being more than a friend. It's been rough on my mind deciding on what to do because all of this is so new to me.
I'm taking my time on this, but I promised myself not to waste it on nothing.
I'm becoming more comfortable with her everyday. I can talk to her without breaking a sweat because of the after effects of my old anxiety.
I can try a little kino here and there when I am most comfortable and see what happens from there. It doesn't hurt to try, I guess.
My friends do it sometimes and they're having a blast with their friends or lovers.
Ya dspR don't worry man you are doing just fine! :) You are probably setting youself up in a better position to ask her out. It can be hard sometimes to speak to someone of the opposite sex without being nervous but the more time you spend around them the more comfertable you feel being around that person. So keep doing what you are doing from what you posted the past few days it sounds like its going pretty smooth :P Just rememeber to not to keep pushing it off because tomorrow becomes the nextday then next week.. then month..

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 5th, '05, 01:16

Atomic wrote:
Valcun wrote:
Atomic wrote:

LOL.. I'm in the middle somewhere.. Depends on my mood.. but I'm definately not a chump.
btw dspr, if you want to touch her aka grind her like you're dry humping her, and it'd be considered ok .. take her clubbing with ya.. Only place where you can really get away grabbing her ass and it wouldn't really be considered inapporopiate. As long as you're dancing to the right beats.. Make sure it ain't a rock club.. Last thing you want is trying to grind some chick to some Bon Jovi. LOL.
@Atomic- Haha it's awesome to finally meet a fellow PUA. Most things I see everywhere is all AFC. I mostly like Mystery, Style and Social Dynamics.

@dspr - Hey man, If you really want kino. Hang with her friends. Don't go just for her, hang with her friends too. Does she have a best friend? Try hang with both of them at the same time and show your a capable competent masculine guy. So later when you ask her out, you don't have to go in the trouble of having her friends scout you out to see if your "WORTHY" lol. Sadly, girls do this. So watch out plx.

-Valcun

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Nov 5th, '05, 02:00

Valcun wrote:
Atomic wrote:
Valcun wrote:
@Atomic- Haha it's awesome to finally meet a fellow PUA. Most things I see everywhere is all AFC. I mostly like Mystery, Style and Social Dynamics.

@dspr - Hey man, If you really want kino. Hang with her friends. Don't go just for her, hang with her friends too. Does she have a best friend? Try hang with both of them at the same time and show your a capable competent masculine guy. So later when you ask her out, you don't have to go in the trouble of having her friends scout you out to see if your "WORTHY" lol. Sadly, girls do this. So watch out plx.

-Valcun
I agree with Valcun.. hang with her friends, and KINO them too.. This way she'll just think you're overtly friendly with every female you meet.. As well it might just get her jealous into thinking that you're just not that in to her. Another plus side is, if you get turned down by her, just NEXT the chick, and go after her friends LOL.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 5th, '05, 04:03

Atomic wrote:
I agree with Valcun.. hang with her friends, and KINO them too.. This way she'll just think you're overtly friendly with every female you meet.. As well it might just get her jealous into thinking that you're just not that in to her. Another plus side is, if you get turned down by her, just NEXT the chick, and go after her friends LOL.
:glare:

although this may sound like it makes sense to you guys, and who knows this probably does work on some girls... i wouldn't really suggest it.

the more affectionate you are, the more of a playboy you seem like. if you treat other girls like you treat her, she won't feel special. she won't get the hint you like HER.

just treat her with respect and remember to be yourself.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 5th, '05, 05:21

The KINO thingy is much of a playboy game, isn't it? :glare: Duh can't foresee myself keep touching my special someone just to be affectionate. I thought that you should win her heart just by being your normalself, that's how long relationships' born. Anyway, might try it and see LOL, trial and error :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 5th, '05, 05:50

The KINO thingy is much of a playboy game, isn't it? :glare: Duh can't foresee myself keep touching my special someone just to be affectionate. I thought that you should win her heart just by being your normalself, that's how long relationships' born. Anyway, might try it and see LOL, trial and error :P

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Nov 5th, '05, 06:54

x_XJules wrote:
Atomic wrote:

although this may sound like it makes sense to you guys, and who knows this probably does work on some girls... i wouldn't really suggest it.

the more affectionate you are, the more of a playboy you seem like. if you treat other girls like you treat her, she won't feel special. she won't get the hint you like HER.

I'd say that I'm in agreement with Jules. You shouldn't treat someone too affectionate. It's gonna make the person become suspicious anyway....
Why? Coz it's the trait of players...

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 5th, '05, 07:07

SHIN-RA wrote:
x_XJules wrote:
Atomic wrote:

I'd say that I'm in agreement with Jules. You shouldn't treat someone too affectionate. It's gonna make the person become suspicious anyway....
Will you stop using the word player[/b or play boy]? Its irritating. All you guys are looking at this all WRONG. Player's "use" and "manipulate" people to do their bidding.
What Me and Atomic are doing is the opposite. See look at it this way. Your holding a interview for a job "your one true love". Each girl you like and meet are going for an interview for this job. Now your going to go through many applications before you finally find the one. If she isn't what you are looking for on her resume, just skip and move on to the next. You can't just sit there and wait doing nothing until one day your one true love finds you. Thats not how it works, only in dramas. You guys have to go out there and work hard to find her. Because if your looking for her, she is definately looking for you. Its just that you two haven't met yet. Now the methods that I use and what Atomic use is going to help you "practice" so when you meet THE ONE, you will know what to do and be expeirenced. That's what I'm doing right now IRL, I'm leveling my self and practicing so when I find my true love, I will know what to do.

btw, I don't usually use KINO, I use **** funny stuff, be a great story teller and I use body language aka "Composure" But KINO does sound like a great idea, I might give it a try.

you guys need to be MEN and go out there and get what you WANT

-Valcun

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 5th, '05, 09:25

Valcun wrote:
SHIN-RA wrote:
x_XJules wrote:

Will you stop using the word player[/b or play boy]? Its irritating. All you guys are looking at this all WRONG. Player's "use" and "manipulate" people to do their bidding.
What Me and Atomic are doing is the opposite. See look at it this way. Your holding a interview for a job "your one true love". Each girl you like and meet are going for an interview for this job. Now your going to go through many applications before you finally find the one. If she isn't what you are looking for on her resume, just skip and move on to the next. You can't just sit there and wait doing nothing until one day your one true love finds you. Thats not how it works, only in dramas. You guys have to go out there and work hard to find her. Because if your looking for her, she is definately looking for you. Its just that you two haven't met yet. Now the methods that I use and what Atomic use is going to help you "practice" so when you meet THE ONE, you will know what to do and be expeirenced. That's what I'm doing right now IRL, I'm leveling my self and practicing so when I find my true love, I will know what to do.

btw, I don't usually use KINO, I use **** funny stuff, be a great story teller and I use body language aka "Composure" But KINO does sound like a great idea, I might give it a try.

-Valcun

dude, all i'm saying is don't touch the girl so she gets uncomfortable. i meant nothing else. plus it's better to be yourself.

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Nov 5th, '05, 14:32

Listen I'm not telling him to grab her friends ass or grope her friends.. I'm telling him just to give them hugs any time he sees them.. lightly touch their arms, or hand as a form of being friendly.
Also the reason why I'm asking him to be more of an action taker, than someone who's passive is this..
1. If she becomes friends with this girl.. He'll stop become bf material on her eyes. She'll start telling him her boy problems over the phone.. hence don't **** call her on the phone.. or just keep conversations short.
2. It'll be a lot harder for him to move on. He thinks he's in love, when it's just an infatuation.. You can't be in love with someone you barely know.. He's just infatuated.. So unless he becomes more than a friend, the more he sees of her interact with other guys, the more he'll get hurt.. The more he'll become needy. etc..
3. When #2 happens, he'll start spending money he might or might not have trying to impress this chick.. ie buying her presents etc just because "we're good friends".
Hence why I keep telling him to stay away from the friends angle.

If you want to get to know this chick but you're afraid to ask her out.. Try and do a group outing with her and your friends and her friends.. like eating out.. or clubbing.

ladym

Post by ladym » Nov 5th, '05, 14:58

Valcun wrote:
SHIN-RA wrote:
x_XJules wrote:

-Valcun

i deffinaly agreed with valcun
:cheers: :salut: :salut: :mrgreen:

:cheers:

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 5th, '05, 18:55

I don't really know about this whole kino business. Why should he start touching her friends if he hasn't even touched her? That would probably just make her think of him as a sleeze or that he had no intrest in her. I wouldn't be comfertable with that type of stuff and im sure not all guys or girls are either so becareful who you touch. Hugging... ok thats like a timeold tradition, but to like hold her hand as you talk or any other fasion just seems like the guy is being too werid and possibly too obvious but maybe thats the point. I think jules was correct in making the playboy comment because really what else is it? You go to all her friends and touch them while talking like come on man how would you think it looked? From a guys point of view I have never heard of this KINO crap before and if I seen some guy do it I would have thought he was a creep. I am not even sure what the hell you mean so maybe im taking it out of context but man you have to see how some people can see it that way. I do agree with atomic that its best to not wait to long because it does happen where they see you not as boyfriend material.. the only reason I gave those warning to Jeremiah and dspR is because I know it too well :P You will eventually lose the intrest in her after the 50th phone call that deals with her boy problems and gain some serious lothe, at least in my case I still dread talking to her.

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Nov 5th, '05, 19:23

This comment is for everyone. Everything you guys are doing to get any girls to like you. Have they worked? You been probably getting the same results you are getting right now. Why not try something new? No one is forcing kino. Tell you the truth you guys are taking it way out of context. You only do KINO a little bit. I just tried it today. Now I have a girl's number and her friends. KINO shows your a loose more open guy. Just don't do it much. Plus I use KINO more as a game, not sexual touching. KINO isn't sexual touching, it is more of a playful type. Have you guys ever had a pet? a dog? or a cat? Well all animals like to be petted. So whats changed for women? Your not doing anything sexual, your just having fun with her. Remember guys, your the prize. Make her work for it. The minute she pushes you guys aside and you know she was interested in you, immediate go somewhere else and whip up a conversation with someone else ( BTW, that is a test women through at you)

@dspr- My advice for you is to hit on her friends too. Ignore the chick you like, this will make her like you more. Like do it now, RIGHT NOW. If what you are doing now is getting you little results, why not do something else for a change? This will totally sky rocket your chances in getting with her. How you talk with her and the way you describe it, sounds like your on road to only being "friend" ville. "This is your alternative to not using KINO :)"

-Valcun

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 5th, '05, 20:57

Pretty serious discussion about the KINO thingy. Actually, Valcun and Atomic are right. My old cousin was on vacation here and we go out sometimes, sure he's very lucky in winning girls. I've asked him about his secret and he replied back that he didn't do anything but the girls keep coming in. This is now I just remembered when we were at the craft market, he was interested in the sales girl and he was touching her hand while she was showing him the stuffs and making stupid jokes, but the girl keep smiling back and when he asked her out and about her mobile number, she just gave it right to him. :blink

Duh... now I understand why he's so successful with girls even he's married LOL But that's crazy don't you think, using simple touch on the girl and she's already carving for you!! I wanna understand the chemistry.. anybody knows about it?

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 5th, '05, 21:00

I really think that is bad advice valcun I really do. He is taking the friend to more than friends approach. I don't see how hitting on her friends is going to help anything, (could show you if she has feelings for you though I guess) might even cause some animosity between her and her friends. He is getting results I don't know what you are reading. He has actually gotten a lot closer to her then he thought. I actually think what he is doing is working best in his case he is more comfertable around her, not everyone can be as smooth. I don't think he should wait forever, but I also don't think he should be jeopardizing himself by doing something he isn't comfertable doing.

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Nov 6th, '05, 02:25

Mythrel wrote:I really think that is bad advice valcun I really do. He is taking the friend to more than friends approach. I don't see how hitting on her friends is going to help anything, (could show you if she has feelings for you though I guess) might even cause some animosity between her and her friends. He is getting results I don't know what you are reading. He has actually gotten a lot closer to her then he thought. I actually think what he is doing is working best in his case he is more comfertable around her, not everyone can be as smooth. I don't think he should wait forever, but I also don't think he should be jeopardizing himself by doing something he isn't comfertable doing.
The only result he's gotten is being friends with her... That's not results.. That's the exact opposite that he wants to happen.. YOU DON'T WANT to end up as friends.... PLEASE don't end up as friends! Being friends with someone you're infatuated is the KOD, and you might as well just say NEXT and move on.

dspR

Post by dspR » Nov 6th, '05, 02:36

My Friday blew. I talked to her a little because my grades were on my mind.
I guess I should ignore the first marking period and try even harder this period.

By the way.
I think she thinks that I'm hitting on her friend that I talk to a lot.
I just noticed that I touch her friend almost everyday. It's almost like a second nature.
I'm not sure about her other friends though. Her other friends are either too different for me or creepy.
One of her friends gave me a headlock in freshman year and the evil eye last year.
I just hope school doesn't get in my mind too much. I'm always pressured to do good, but I really want to rebuild my social life.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 6th, '05, 03:02

Long time no see... In fact, I'm in trouble... :-( Let me explain:
I was with a guy for 3 years and we brake up... It was 2 years ago. But... I had other boyfriends, to forget him, but I couldn't... In fact, I'm still in love...
He's now with a girl, in a flat, etc... But, we call each others by phone every day, and I said to him that I love him... He answer me "I can't answer you 'cause I don't know what to say..." A friend who works with him told me that he's very ambarrassed, and always thinking about it. My... I know he's the one... But I don't want to be hard and do everything to make him brake up with the girl... Well, I can't live without him...
What do you think about it? any ideas? :-(

PS: sorry for my poor english, I'm french...

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 6th, '05, 04:22

thank god for mythrel, but our advice is falling upon deaf ears. let's let them do their thing. i guess our approach is more out of respect than speeding up the process (no offense guys).
gibonite wrote:Long time no see... In fact, I'm in trouble... :-( Let me explain:
I was with a guy for 3 years and we brake up... It was 2 years ago. But... I had other boyfriends, to forget him, but I couldn't... In fact, I'm still in love...
He's now with a girl, in a flat, etc... But, we call each others by phone every day, and I said to him that I love him... He answer me "I can't answer you 'cause I don't know what to say..." A friend who works with him told me that he's very ambarrassed, and always thinking about it. My... I know he's the one... But I don't want to be hard and do everything to make him brake up with the girl... Well, I can't live without him...

if you truly love him you've got to let him go. It's probably the hardest thing in the world, but if he doesn't love you then your feelings are unhealthy. try to move on, you're still pretty young.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 6th, '05, 05:54

Thx Jules :P

Hey gibonite, I agree with Jules on this. I know its not an easy thing to do, but you have to let him go. It doesn't have to be completely over though. I mean you can remain friends with him and be there for him and maybe someday if they break up you two could rekindle the past but before you do that you should really go back and think of all the reasons why you two split in the first place. I think its good you haven't resorted to trying to break them up because that won't win him back only hurt him and if it got back around to him he probably won't speak to you again; you don't want that do you? I broke up with my girlfriend years ago when I found out she kissed another guy and had written about how much better looking my friend was. Even after we broke up II still had feelings for her and everyday it pained me to see her and when she moved away it was probably one of the best things that happened to me. I still think about her every now and then to this day but I know it will never be and if I look back on what she did to me I don't know why I want to forgive.
Atomic wrote: The only result he's gotten is being friends with her... That's not results.. That's the exact opposite that he wants to happen.. YOU DON'T WANT to end up as friends.... PLEASE don't end up as friends! Being friends with someone you're infatuated is the KOD, and you might as well just say NEXT and move on.
Dude he was trying to be her friend first he has stated that in several posts. He got the result he wanted; if thats not a result than I don't know what is. There is a progression even if you think its slow.. If you have read my posts you will have noticed I have told him also to not put it off but let him learn, let him go at a pace he is comfertable with. I am giving him advice that suits his situation, I can't say my advice is all that good but its all I can offer. Read his problems and try to help by staying within his means. He is working on being able to just be around her and now feels more comfertable around her. I think he has a better chance if he can ask her out without breaking into a sweat and studdering. I think we should be giving him more positive feedback rather than telling him hes doing it all wrong.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 6th, '05, 06:51

Mythrel wrote:Dude he was trying to be her friend first he has stated that in several posts. He got the result he wanted; if thats not a result than I don't know what is. There is a progression even if you think its slow.. If you have read my posts you will have noticed I have told him also to not put it off but let him learn, let him go at a pace he is comfertable with. I am giving him advice that suits his situation, I can't say my advice is all that good but its all I can offer. Read his problems and try to help by staying within his means. He is working on being able to just be around her and now feels more comfertable around her. I think he has a better chance if he can ask her out without breaking into a sweat and studdering. I think we should be giving him more positive feedback rather than telling him hes doing it all wrong.
agreed!! from a female perspective (all girls are different but in my opinion) girls who are looking for a solid relationship go for the nice sweet guys. when we want to just play around and not really get involved we go for the playboys (and yes, i'm using this word :P ).

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Nov 6th, '05, 06:51

gibonite wrote:Long time no see... In fact, I'm in trouble... :-( Let me explain:

i believe that having loved someone for so long, they will always have a place in your heart. he will always have this special piece of you that no one will ever have so it's hard to ever really let him go. as Mythrel said, you can still remain friends and be there for him but it's also time to move on. talking to him everyday will only make it harder to do so. i believe you should not talk to him as much. maybe something like every other day or less just so you can start to gradually get used to talking to him less. maybe you might begin to gradually get over him and you'll be able to meet other people, maybe even find someone else who will make you just as happy or even more so.
i understand the pain of breaking up with someone as well as loving someone who has moved on. i hope things go the way you want them.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 6th, '05, 08:49

x_XJules wrote: agreed!! from a female perspective (all girls are different but in my opinion) girls who are looking for a solid relationship go for the nice sweet guys. when we want to just play around and not really get involved we go for the playboys (and yes, i'm using this word :P ).
Mythrel and x_XJules hit a good point here. Yeah guys, admit it already, the KINO is for having ermm.. girls that want to be involved with playboys. Fully agree with them on that point.

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Nov 6th, '05, 09:09

Jeremiah wrote:
x_XJules wrote: agreed!! from a female perspective (all girls are different but in my opinion) girls who are looking for a solid relationship go for the nice sweet guys. when we want to just play around and not really get involved we go for the playboys (and yes, i'm using this word :P ).
Mythrel and x_XJules hit a good point here. Yeah guys, admit it already, the KINO is for having ermm.. girls that want to be involved with playboys. Fully agree with them on that point.
Please stop calling people who use KINO as players.. or playboys LOL. Cause I use KINO a lot, then the majority of the girls I meet must be bad girls, or easy chicks right? Because the way you guys are describing me, or the girls who fall for it must be sluts, players, or very easy lay.. Then again, you guys might be right because some of the biggest cheaters I've ever met are chicks...
Giving hugs, and touching their hands ISNT A BIG DEAL. I'm not telling HIM to GRAB THEM.. I'm telling him to flirt and be friendly without getting emotianally attached... BIG difference.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 6th, '05, 11:33

yeah, I see your point... But... You know, I trully think that there is a very big chance that he still love me... Let me explain: my friend (the same one who works with him) had dinner with him and asked him "Just break up with ***** and go back to *gibonite*" . He did'nt say "you're insane?". Nope. he said "But i got the flat..." He even did'nt say that he loves her...
Maybe i'm dreaming...

Ho I didn't see him for 2 years... I tried to forget him, not calling him, I even didn't call him During 6 months, etc... but each time I do it, He call me on phone and tell me it's very painful not to have any news about me...

Tss... what should I do? I just... can't let him go... You know I got him under my skin... :-(

daalig

Post by daalig » Nov 6th, '05, 11:52

gibonite wrote:yeah, I see your point... But... You know, I trully think that there is a very big chance that he still love me... Let me explain: my friend (the same one who works with him) had dinner with him and asked him "Just break up with ***** and go back to *gibonite*" . He did'nt say "you're insane?". Nope. he said "But i got the flat..." He even did'nt say that he loves her...
Maybe i'm dreaming...

Ho I didn't see him for 2 years... I tried to forget him, not calling him, I even didn't call him During 6 months, etc... but each time I do it, He call me on phone and tell me it's very painful not to have any news about me...

Tss... what should I do? I just... can't let him go... You know I got him under my skin... :-(
Just tell it straight, again.

Tell him to break up with his girlfriend and come back to you, and if he doesn't, you never want to speak or hear from him again. That way, if he says no, you can get back with your life instead of getting confusing singals from him, and if he says yes, that's great, though I feel sorry for his current girlfriend. :cry:

Be daring and put everything into one shot. Or you'll be in the same situation for another 2 years.

---

There's no ART of Kino. It's like saying there's an art to sexual harassment. If you do it, don't whine about being branded as a player, because it's what players do.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 6th, '05, 11:58

daalig wrote: Just tell it straight, again.

Tell him to break up with his girlfriend and come back to you, and if he doesn't, you never want to speak or hear from him again. That way, if he says no, you can get back with your life instead of getting confusing singals from him, and if he says yes, that's great, though I feel sorry for his current girlfriend. :cry:

Be daring and put everything into one shot. Or you'll be in the same situation for another 2 years.

---

There's no ART of Kino. It's like saying there's an art to sexual harassment. If you do it, don't whine about being branded as a player, because it's what players do.
Hum you know, I actually did it... And He answered me "I can't answer 'cause I don't know what to answer..." And it's real, my friend asked him frenquently and he don't know what to do...
It's hard... He don't know what to do... and... it's hard to wait for an answer...

daalig

Post by daalig » Nov 6th, '05, 12:05

gibonite wrote:
daalig wrote: Just tell it straight, again.

---

Hum you know, I actually did it... And He answered me "I can't answer 'cause I don't know what to answer..." And it's real, my friend asked him frenquently and he don't know what to do...
It's hard... He don't know what to do... and... it's hard to wait for an answer...
You actually said if he doesn't want to get back together, you never want to see or hear from him again...and he tried to dodge out of the ultimatum?

Well, try once more. But this time, tell him if can't answer, the next time you want to speak with him is when he has the answer. And if he calls again, and he hasn't decided yet, hang up!

You've decided what you want to do, you really need to make him decide what to do. And waiting around for him isn't healthy for you.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 6th, '05, 12:14

Well... good idea... I'll do it... Let's see what he have to answer :unsure:

daalig

Post by daalig » Nov 6th, '05, 12:21

gibonite wrote:Well... good idea... I'll do it... Let's see what he have to answer :unsure:
Oh shi...

Just a disclaimer, any advice I give, I am not responsible for messing up your life if you just happen to listen to me. But if I'm right, yes well, I'll take all the glory I can. :whistling: Now I feel nervous! I really hope it goes well if you do it. And If you get turned down, don't be too upset. You're still so young, and you got plenty of years to find a better guy!

Edit -

When I think about it, any path could be better for you in the long run. Even if he turns you down, in 5 years you could be much happier if you had gone to him now. That's why the game of life is so hard to play at times. You never know which path will make your life better. You sound like a nice girl, so there's the inner me hoping you can get on with your life and get back into the single market. :lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 6th, '05, 14:04

Update: I just get back from her house. I was there helping her about her project and troubleshooting her computer. At the end we ended talking lots about what she likes and what she always do at home. And she was asking me how I have spent my public holidays (3 days) last week. :wub: I replied back that I was working on her projects :P

To my very surprise, sh i's somewhat like me and I've come to know that she shares the same passion :D Moreover, we share same astrological sign, but I've forgot which date :blink I think her little brother (I guess he's 10 years of age) like me lots. And... and.. the best of all... she doesn't have a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy hehe... We'll meet again next week end, I'm not so sure but I do hope we meet as soon as possible again. :wub:

*Sigh*... why does time flies when you're with the one you like and time seems slow when you're far away from her?? :-(

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 6th, '05, 15:22

daalig, your hearts in the right place but I got to say that she shouldn't do that. I mean ok he moved into a flat which means (I don't know the laws in france with lease agreements but here its a 12 months lease agreement) he will have to be there for 12 months or have to look for a replacement roommate or pay the remaining months on the lease. (usually they only have to pay for 3 months). So for this reason he has just made a commitment and its a pretty serious one. I know you love him but you really need to let him live his life and not interfer he is going to end up hating you. If you think there is a future between you two why are you going to risk it this way? Stay friends with him if you want but giving him a choice of her or you or you leave his life for good, I'm sorry to have to say this but that is the last conversation you are going to have with him. Jules had it right it is unhealthy to try to cling to him like you are. I don't want to sound mean and it doesn't mean that in your case all this could work out but I know if I was going out with someone and my old girlfriend got in between me and her, well I would really think less of her. Is he happy with her? does he tell you how much he loves her? like if so why do you want to rip that away from him so badlly just because you want him back, thats selfish.

Edit: I read he hasn't told you he loved her, but how many times did he say it tol you? why did you guys break up in the first place?

Hey Jeremiah hows it going man? seems like things are going good on your front also it seems like a lot of success is happening on this board :P Thats good she seems to still be showing intrest but I think she was last week. Did you let her know you were single or did she know? what was her reaction do you remember? For some reason I have this feeling she is giving you all these signs to ask her out :lol but thats just how I view it. I remember once when a girl liked me and like aparently gave me all the signs and when I was still clueless she asked me out :P
Last edited by Mythrel on Nov 6th, '05, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Nov 6th, '05, 15:31

hum... I feel guilty now :cry: Allright... He never tells me he loves her. Never, even when I asked him...

He never turned me down saying "I love her!!! stop calling me!!!"

In fact, he call me more than I... And... He wants to see me in Paris (we're not in the same city) for two days... He told me "I know it's maybe not a good idea, but I want to see you". He knows that I'll do everything to get him back... And he'll come... You know what I mean?

Sheezzz he doesn't help me :-)

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 6th, '05, 15:43

Hmm well now I gotta question him. What are his intentions with you? This actually seems like strange behaviour. Who knows maybe he really has feelings for you but remember if he can just get up and leave his life with his current girlfriend behind whats to stop him from doing the same to you? This is really werid, does he stay with you when he comes to Paris? Does his girlfriend know or even care? This is strange lol, I am actually lost for words because I wouldn't have expected this. I mean its up to you if you want to tell him how you really feel entirety. By the sounds of it, it sounds like even he too is confused but what I don't get is why he would have made such a commitment with her and than gave you such confusing signals. Its almost as if he wants the best of both worlds. Just be careful gibonite.

Edit: When you guys were going out did he ever tell you he loved you? how long has he been going out with her again? Did you guys have a bad breakup? Like what draws you to him so much?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 6th, '05, 16:22

Mythrel wrote:Hey Jeremiah hows it going man? seems like things are going good on your front also it seems like a lot of success is happening on this board :P Thats good she seems to still be showing intrest but I think she was last week. Did you let her know you were single or did she know? what was her reaction do you remember? For some reason I have this feeling she is giving you all these signs to ask her out :lol but thats just how I view it. I remember once when a girl liked me and like aparently gave me all the signs and when I was still clueless she asked me out :P
Things going slowly and very unpredictable LOL Here's the full update:

[start]
She and I been discussing when we'll meet again during the week and Saturday at about noon got a text ask me if I'll come at her house (either Saturday afternoon or Sunday). So I texted her back that I prefer Sunday. When I got at her place, she welcomed me and pouted "I thought you wouldn't come", I replied back "Well, got some problems with the car" and I got in her house, her little brother shakes hand with me and don't want let my hand off LOL but he did after all when I need my hand to help her sister.

We didn't talk a bit during the work and after I finished, she broke the silence asking me what I've done during the public holidays, and I replied back "I've been doing some works about your projects" and I copied all the documentations and files to her hard disk. Then she told me that his little brother cannot play games at all and what's the problem. So I troubleshoot and found that the VGA card is faulty (not really faulty, the memory is just too low for 3D games :- 32mb).

Then, the subject changes and it focus more on what she do and what she likes and at the same time, my eyes begin to sore and I have to wear my glasses. Then, we talked about eyes and I started a joke about wearing the bottom of a bottle as glasses when our eyes getting so bad, she laughed. Then she asked me if I ever go out, I replied back "Not so often and how about you?" She replied that she doesn't have much time and she doesn't have bunch of friends. She merely have somes but they are abroad for tertiary studies. Then, I word attack her "But hey, don't you have any boyfriend?" She replied "Nope any". I was so happy on hearing that and things began to work down up there in my head.

When I left her, she thanked me so many times for coming and wave me bye with his little brother by her side. While driving back home, I kept smiling to myself and I realized that we have common points. [end]

I think that we'll meet again next week end because I need to bring a VGA Card to test etc. I bet she know I'm single and I'm totally clueless if she's giving me signs to ask her out, but for sure I'll ask her out because I'm definately liking her much more now (after some meetings).

I can't derrive anything from today's event but I do hope that everything will go smooth.