Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
User avatar
amieo
Posts: 16
Joined: Oct 11th, '05, 09:16
Location: England

Post by amieo » Oct 12th, '05, 08:40

hey guys, a newbie here.. hope to make friends and have some fun.. take care..
Attachments
outstretch pic.jpg
outstretch pic.jpg (37.8 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
love and kindness are never wasted. they always make a difference. they bless the one who receives them and they bless you, the giver.
''''barbara de angelis''''

furious
Posts: 41
Joined: Aug 6th, '05, 12:01
Location: Ask Me

Post by furious » Oct 12th, '05, 08:57

I'll let my dog do the talking! you should be able to figure me out.

Image
Image
Image
Image

xbtcmdx
Posts: 72
Joined: Jun 15th, '05, 01:09

Post by xbtcmdx » Oct 12th, '05, 10:54

furious wrote:I'll let my dog do the talking! you should be able to figure me out.
OMGGG :w00t: CUTEEE :wub:

@ trondog & Jeremiah: thankss :mrgreen:

User avatar
Trondog
Posts: 63
Joined: Oct 10th, '05, 22:36
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by Trondog » Oct 13th, '05, 06:22

So I was thinking, if I look like John Cusack.

And John Cusack always looks like a nervous stressed out chain smoker in all his movies (Sometimes that's what he plays)...

Does that mean I look like a nervous stressed out chain smoker? :(
Mikey
Inhaling Happiness through a 20 dollar bill
Image
http://www.myspace.com/trondog/

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Oct 13th, '05, 06:42

Trondog~ I don't think so!! You look alike but personality might be different!

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 2973
Joined: Feb 3rd, '04, 19:53
Location: missin' hawaii

Post by jholic » Oct 13th, '05, 10:35

the dog is quite cute, but could you edit it and make the pics slightly smaller? or post the pics as a link instead?
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

furious
Posts: 41
Joined: Aug 6th, '05, 12:01
Location: Ask Me

Post by furious » Oct 13th, '05, 10:39

ROFL! who wants to see my picture even tho Im a bad looking guy but if enough people want to see it I won't mind posting one or two.

User avatar
srabone
Posts: 18
Joined: Sep 2nd, '05, 02:09
Location: U.S.A

Post by srabone » Oct 13th, '05, 20:03

furious wrote:ROFL! who wants to see my picture even tho Im a bad looking guy but if enough people want to see it I won't mind posting one or two.


Wow...havn't been on this thing for awhile..so many people! :w00t:
Anywho, I wanna see your pic! You think you're ugly?
Well..you should see me..(.taken some days ago)

Image

sorry for the blurriness! :-(
Last edited by srabone on Oct 14th, '05, 00:24, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
srabone
Posts: 18
Joined: Sep 2nd, '05, 02:09
Location: U.S.A

Post by srabone » Oct 13th, '05, 20:11

btw...i posted a pic of me long ago in this thread..this is just
a very current one...so if u see a similare pic, thats me! :D

User avatar
ladym
Posts: 198
Joined: Jul 29th, '05, 09:18
Location: Romania

Post by ladym » Oct 13th, '05, 21:23

srabone wrote:btw...i posted a pic of me long ago in this thread..this is just
a very current one...so if u see a similare pic, thats me! :D
if u think about your selif u are ugly then ..sorry for what i'm going to say ..but u are a stupid girl..to tell u the thruf i think u are the most beutiful from here ..i dont do compliments usualy.. :P

are u indian ?

User avatar
chunu
Posts: 379
Joined: Sep 8th, '04, 06:31

Post by chunu » Oct 13th, '05, 21:38

U look very cute and pretty srabone,
I don't believe there's anyone
in the world who R ugly....beauty or
ugliness starts from the INSIDE OUT..... :mrgreen:

User avatar
srabone
Posts: 18
Joined: Sep 2nd, '05, 02:09
Location: U.S.A

Post by srabone » Oct 14th, '05, 00:18

ladym wrote: if u think about your selif u are ugly then ..sorry for what i'm going to say ..but u are a stupid girl..to tell u the thruf i think u are the most beutiful from here ..i dont do compliments usualy.. :P

are u indian ?
Jibus! I was jk kiddin! :P Thank you very much for the compliment. And no. I am not Indian... although, I am something close to that...ill keep you guessin... :D Btw...can you put up another pic of you? There's too many to look for you. :blink
chunu wrote: U look very cute and pretty srabone,
I don't believe there's anyone
in the world who R ugly....beauty or
ugliness starts from the INSIDE OUT.... :mrgreen:


Thank you very much. The last part you said is so tru...so...everyone is beautiful on their own way...therefore, don't be afraid to put ur pics up people! :-)

User avatar
bedhead
Posts: 51
Joined: Oct 13th, '05, 04:28
Location: Canada

Post by bedhead » Oct 14th, '05, 05:50

And let the lurker come forth from the shadows!

-instantaneous cloud of smoke-

JAAAAAAAAAN!

Image

Image

I think I just woke up, therefore the dazed and sleepy looks. Also bright... stupid sun.

I have another un-bedhead-looking pic. But perhaps I'll save that for later. :D

Anywho, play nice children... :unsure: -nervous laughter-

User avatar
dochira
Posts: 140
Joined: Jan 5th, '05, 21:03
Location: California

Post by dochira » Oct 15th, '05, 02:55

srabone wrote: Jibus! I was jk kiddin! :P Thank you very much for the compliment. And no. I am not Indian... although, I am something close to that...ill keep you guessin... :D
My guess is Sri Lankan. Am I close?

User avatar
srabone
Posts: 18
Joined: Sep 2nd, '05, 02:09
Location: U.S.A

Post by srabone » Oct 15th, '05, 08:23

bedhead wrote:And let the lurker come forth from the shadows!

-instantaneous cloud of smoke-

JAAAAAAAAAN!


I like the way your hair looks on the 1st pic!
dochira wrote:My guess is Sri Lankan. Am I close?
Nope! :D

furious
Posts: 41
Joined: Aug 6th, '05, 12:01
Location: Ask Me

Post by furious » Oct 15th, '05, 09:36

ugly me ... don't faint :w00t:

Image
Image

User avatar
ladym
Posts: 198
Joined: Jul 29th, '05, 09:18
Location: Romania

Post by ladym » Oct 15th, '05, 09:51

Jibus! I was jk kiddin! :P Thank you very much for the compliment. And no. I am not Indian... although, I am something close to that...ill keep you guessin... :D Btw...can you put up another pic of you? There's too many to look for you. :blink

well ok ...but i'm not as sweet as u ..he he he :P
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (46.17 KiB) Viewed 3224 times

furious
Posts: 41
Joined: Aug 6th, '05, 12:01
Location: Ask Me

Post by furious » Oct 15th, '05, 10:36

ladym wrote:Jibus! I was jk kiddin! :P Thank you very much for the compliment. And no. I am not Indian... although, I am something close to that...ill keep you guessin... :D Btw...can you put up another pic of you? There's too many to look for you. :blink

well ok ...but i'm not as sweet as u ..he he he :P
your armenian ?

User avatar
ladym
Posts: 198
Joined: Jul 29th, '05, 09:18
Location: Romania

Post by ladym » Oct 15th, '05, 11:53

your armenian ?[/quote]

What is armenian?

i'm romanian but i'm also amerindian and greek he he he :P

User avatar
|sUiZiD|
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 126
Joined: Sep 28th, '04, 14:27
Location: gErMaNy
Contact:

Post by |sUiZiD| » Oct 15th, '05, 12:04

uh... Well since so many people posted here I decided to do so as welll.... here we go :D

Image

User avatar
BoX
Posts: 61
Joined: Aug 22nd, '05, 10:52
Location: Bulgaria

Post by BoX » Oct 15th, '05, 12:17

ladym wrote: What is armenian?

i'm romanian but i'm also amerindian and greek he he he :P
The Armenians are your (and mine :wink: ) "neighbours" from the other side of Black Sea 8)

That's ineresting combination - romanian, amerindian and greek :D

User avatar
ladym
Posts: 198
Joined: Jul 29th, '05, 09:18
Location: Romania

Post by ladym » Oct 15th, '05, 12:19

BoX wrote:
ladym wrote: What is armenian?

i'm romanian but i'm also amerindian and greek he he he :P
The Armenians are your (and mine :wink: ) "neighbours" from the other side of Black Sea 8)

That's ineresting combination - romanian, amerindian and greek :D
ya thank u :P

User avatar
bedhead
Posts: 51
Joined: Oct 13th, '05, 04:28
Location: Canada

Post by bedhead » Oct 15th, '05, 18:56

srabone wrote:
bedhead wrote:And let the lurker come forth from the shadows!

-instantaneous cloud of smoke-

JAAAAAAAAAN!


I like the way your hair looks on the 1st pic!
Thanks! :D It's still a mystery how it ended up like that... :scratch:

There's so many good looking people on this thread. I was surprised! I was expecting more Densha Otokos. :mrgreen: Honestly people, there's no need to say don't puke, scream or 'DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!' :stress: (<--hehe, love that smilie) Doesn't make a bit of difference here anyways. Here, you only need a good sense of humor and a love of asian drama. 8) (sense of humor optional :wink: )

Oh, but keep posting pics anyways. Tis good to match names with faces. :D

User avatar
srabone
Posts: 18
Joined: Sep 2nd, '05, 02:09
Location: U.S.A

Post by srabone » Oct 16th, '05, 00:16

furious wrote: ugly me ... don't faint :w00t:
Hey...ur not bad looking! :-) I think you're lips are very cute... :wub:
Hahaha! Yea...that's how weird I can get... :P
ladym wrote: well ok ...but i'm not as sweet as u ..he he he :P


Are you kidding me?! You're even better! You look like a model! :w00t:
Hahaha...and I agree with Furious, when I saw you, I also thought you
were Armenian! :P

User avatar
lila_ai
Posts: 17
Joined: Oct 15th, '05, 21:36
Location: Aruba
Contact:

Post by lila_ai » Oct 16th, '05, 01:13

Wuuuu! so many pretty people around :-)

Bedhead, I love your just-out-of-bed hair. I'm a hair fetishist (is that right ?_?) So hair is the first thing I notice of people, lolz.

Anyways here's a recent pic of me in my fav. cocktail dress...don't say anything bad okay -_-;

Image
"L'homme est-ce qu'il ce fait"
~J.-P. Sartre~

User avatar
lifa
Posts: 39
Joined: Jan 4th, '05, 04:14
Location: Canadaaaa
Contact:

Post by lifa » Oct 16th, '05, 01:26

Heyyyyyy, I didn't know d addicts had this thread.
lila_ai I'm so jealous of your figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I love that dress. All my fave dresses are that style :)

I don't usually take pictures of myself, but this day I was feeling really happy (hence the decorations all around).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/ ... ah-fun.jpg

Ok, time to look at the rest of ya.
Image
BLOG --> cinnamelon

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1438
Joined: Feb 21st, '04, 08:34
Location: East Bay
Contact:

Post by aNToK » Oct 16th, '05, 01:51

lifa wrote:Heyyyyyy, I didn't know d addicts had this thread.
lila_ai I'm so jealous of your figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I love that dress. All my fave dresses are that style :)
Me too!!!

Uh, I mean I LIKE your figure...

Or, nice dress. Like the glasses (must be a smart girl fetish or something...)

Oh nevermind. I sound like pervert anyway... :P
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

User avatar
libabi1004
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 12th, '05, 20:47
Location: .::Dreamland::.
Contact:

Post by libabi1004 » Oct 16th, '05, 02:03

welpz....
herez me... :unsure:
Image

hmm..me with dicam and wearing eyeliner for the first time...>-<
Image

hmmmm...datz it for now :-)

duk_siew
Posts: 2
Joined: May 29th, '05, 16:00

Post by duk_siew » Oct 16th, '05, 02:34


User avatar
lila_ai
Posts: 17
Joined: Oct 15th, '05, 21:36
Location: Aruba
Contact:

Post by lila_ai » Oct 16th, '05, 02:52

lifa wrote:Heyyyyyy, I didn't know d addicts had this thread.
lila_ai I'm so jealous of your figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I love that dress. All my fave dresses are that style :)

I don't usually take pictures of myself, but this day I was feeling really happy (hence the decorations all around).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/ ... ah-fun.jpg

Ok, time to look at the rest of ya.
thanks, yeah those style of dresses are the best. I like lots of dresses actually and I usually end up buying them but then it stays in the closet because there's not enough ocassions to wear them.U look cute btw...it's indeed a happy picture :-)
"L'homme est-ce qu'il ce fait"
~J.-P. Sartre~

User avatar
lila_ai
Posts: 17
Joined: Oct 15th, '05, 21:36
Location: Aruba
Contact:

Post by lila_ai » Oct 16th, '05, 02:54

aNToK wrote:
lifa wrote:Heyyyyyy, I didn't know d addicts had this thread.
lila_ai I'm so jealous of your figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I love that dress. All my fave dresses are that style :)
Me too!!!

Uh, I mean I LIKE your figure...

Or, nice dress. Like the glasses (must be a smart girl fetish or something...)

Oh nevermind. I sound like pervert anyway... :P
haha, it's okay :D thanks for the compliments you hentai ...just kidding :P
"L'homme est-ce qu'il ce fait"
~J.-P. Sartre~

User avatar
lila_ai
Posts: 17
Joined: Oct 15th, '05, 21:36
Location: Aruba
Contact:

Post by lila_ai » Oct 16th, '05, 02:57

duk_siew wrote:heres me....a little dazed

http://myspace-383.vo.llnwd.net/00263/3 ... 6383_l.jpg
love your puppy eyes, cute ^^
"L'homme est-ce qu'il ce fait"
~J.-P. Sartre~

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1438
Joined: Feb 21st, '04, 08:34
Location: East Bay
Contact:

Post by aNToK » Oct 16th, '05, 03:03

Okay, here's me in my messy office after getting Lawyers uploaded. (Is it just me or do I look ticked off in just about every pic I take? I'm usually smiling most of the time...)

Oh well, been a long day....
Attachments
me.jpg
me.jpg (16.11 KiB) Viewed 3156 times
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1438
Joined: Feb 21st, '04, 08:34
Location: East Bay
Contact:

Post by aNToK » Oct 16th, '05, 03:04

And here's my much cuter munchkin this summer in China...
Attachments
Dre1.jpg
Dre1.jpg (18.67 KiB) Viewed 3154 times
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1438
Joined: Feb 21st, '04, 08:34
Location: East Bay
Contact:

Post by aNToK » Oct 16th, '05, 03:06

And here's the most you'll probably ever see of my lovely (albeit camera-shy) lady.

Chilling in the backyard waiting for the Raiders game....
Attachments
el.jpg
el.jpg (28.78 KiB) Viewed 3148 times
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

User avatar
kali4niaguy
Posts: 165
Joined: Sep 28th, '04, 19:00
Location: :D

Post by kali4niaguy » Oct 16th, '05, 03:12

antok...was your son able to finish that big bowl of pho (noodle soup)? I know he's a growing boy, but that bowl looks really big! :D

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1438
Joined: Feb 21st, '04, 08:34
Location: East Bay
Contact:

Post by aNToK » Oct 16th, '05, 03:14

kali4niaguy wrote:antok...was your son able to finish that big bowl of pho (noodle soup)? I know he's a growing boy, but that bowl looks really big! :D
That kid is a 65 pound culinary vacuum cleaner....
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

User avatar
lila_ai
Posts: 17
Joined: Oct 15th, '05, 21:36
Location: Aruba
Contact:

Post by lila_ai » Oct 16th, '05, 03:19

Antok, you're munchkin is adorable :-)
That soup look good too, yum, now I'm hungry and it's almost midnight. not good, lolz.
"L'homme est-ce qu'il ce fait"
~J.-P. Sartre~

User avatar
bedhead
Posts: 51
Joined: Oct 13th, '05, 04:28
Location: Canada

Post by bedhead » Oct 16th, '05, 03:23

Kawaii! Your kid is too cute. :D

itachi666
Posts: 185
Joined: Dec 11th, '04, 06:20
Location: NY, USA, America, Earth

Post by itachi666 » Oct 16th, '05, 04:39

Heres another one of me, I look ugly in this picture cuz......not.
Attachments
Marcos in the middle.jpg
Marcos in the middle.jpg (60.31 KiB) Viewed 3342 times

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Oct 16th, '05, 16:24

Everyone's kawaii :D

User avatar
bedhead
Posts: 51
Joined: Oct 13th, '05, 04:28
Location: Canada

Post by bedhead » Oct 17th, '05, 04:20

Jeremiah wrote:Everyone's kawaii :D
So true, but most everyone here is too self conscious to see it. :O

-SHAKES PEOPLES BY THE SHOULDERS-

No more self consciousness!




More pics please. :wub:

User avatar
sesshu.kotoyumu
Posts: 77
Joined: Oct 10th, '05, 01:51
Location: Depths Hollow

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 17th, '05, 04:24

Here is a photo manip pick of Matsushima Nanako that I did today.

Ringu 1 and 2
Great teacher onizuka starlet
Attachments
Matsushima_Nanako_final.jpg
Matsushima Nanako
Matsushima_Nanako_final.jpg (178.99 KiB) Viewed 3244 times
Image
sig created by: sesshu.kotoyumu
Current Drama viewing: Stand Up!! Saiyuuki
-摂取可愛い *lol*

Moenyc2000
Posts: 88
Joined: Jan 25th, '05, 05:17
Location: NY

Post by Moenyc2000 » Oct 17th, '05, 05:07

This is how i feel in the inside....
Attachments
diaper2.jpg
diaper2.jpg (8.66 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
“I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion”

---Thoreau

User avatar
lifa
Posts: 39
Joined: Jan 4th, '05, 04:14
Location: Canadaaaa
Contact:

Post by lifa » Oct 17th, '05, 05:36

If you look the way you feel I'd hit that :P
Image
BLOG --> cinnamelon

User avatar
sesshu.kotoyumu
Posts: 77
Joined: Oct 10th, '05, 01:51
Location: Depths Hollow

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 17th, '05, 05:37

*shivers*
Image
sig created by: sesshu.kotoyumu
Current Drama viewing: Stand Up!! Saiyuuki
-摂取可愛い *lol*

User avatar
bedhead
Posts: 51
Joined: Oct 13th, '05, 04:28
Location: Canada

Post by bedhead » Oct 17th, '05, 05:42

lifa wrote:If you look the way you feel I'd hit that :P
:P

Use this.
Image

User avatar
Trondog
Posts: 63
Joined: Oct 10th, '05, 22:36
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by Trondog » Oct 17th, '05, 05:47

Here is a picture I took tonight in all my ugliness.
Note, this is with a camera on low low battery (hence the red lines across the picture)
Also was taken after a night of drinking and drug use after a crushing loss by my team the Angels
Image
Mikey
Inhaling Happiness through a 20 dollar bill
Image
http://www.myspace.com/trondog/

Moenyc2000
Posts: 88
Joined: Jan 25th, '05, 05:17
Location: NY

Post by Moenyc2000 » Oct 17th, '05, 06:14

Since you seen my inside, now see my outside....
Attachments
9-10-05 Macys Photo Shoot.gif
Blah
9-10-05 Macys Photo Shoot.gif (39.37 KiB) Viewed 3135 times
“I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion”

---Thoreau

User avatar
bedhead
Posts: 51
Joined: Oct 13th, '05, 04:28
Location: Canada

Post by bedhead » Oct 17th, '05, 06:21

Wow... you look like a New Yorker.

itachi666
Posts: 185
Joined: Dec 11th, '04, 06:20
Location: NY, USA, America, Earth

Post by itachi666 » Oct 17th, '05, 06:40

bedhead wrote:Wow... you look like a New Yorker.
How does a New Yorker look?

daalig
Posts: 77
Joined: Oct 14th, '05, 08:44
Location: Australia

Post by daalig » Oct 17th, '05, 06:41

This is me. Not looking very happy, which is normal! :glare:
Attachments
CIMG2522.JPG
CIMG2522.JPG (118.86 KiB) Viewed 2901 times

User avatar
bedhead
Posts: 51
Joined: Oct 13th, '05, 04:28
Location: Canada

Post by bedhead » Oct 17th, '05, 06:44

itachi666 wrote:How does a New Yorker look?
First word that comes to mind: suave.

User avatar
ladym
Posts: 198
Joined: Jul 29th, '05, 09:18
Location: Romania

Post by ladym » Oct 17th, '05, 11:09

daalig wrote:This is me. Not looking very happy, which is normal! :glare:
why is normal to look unhappy ...

well maybe u are bored and u did not find a way to enjoy life...


do your best and u will see that u could be happy too.. :mrgreen: :P

daalig
Posts: 77
Joined: Oct 14th, '05, 08:44
Location: Australia

Post by daalig » Oct 17th, '05, 11:34

ladym wrote:
daalig wrote:This is me. Not looking very happy, which is normal! :glare:
why is normal to look unhappy ...

well maybe u are bored and u did not find a way to enjoy life...


do your best and u will see that u could be happy too.. :mrgreen: :P
I'm happy...most of the time! Though, people do tell me to smile more. :unsure:

User avatar
ladym
Posts: 198
Joined: Jul 29th, '05, 09:18
Location: Romania

Post by ladym » Oct 17th, '05, 11:42

then smile more :P :mrgreen: ...

any way u are very cute :P

User avatar
saii06
Posts: 56
Joined: Aug 25th, '04, 18:05
Location: Houston, Texas

Post by saii06 » Oct 17th, '05, 11:48

Image

me :glare: :glare:

User avatar
ladym
Posts: 198
Joined: Jul 29th, '05, 09:18
Location: Romania

Post by ladym » Oct 17th, '05, 11:53

saii06 wrote:Image

me :glare: :glare:

wow..cool glasses.. :P :D


are u a missy elliot fan? :w00t:


i like u :wub:

User avatar
saii06
Posts: 56
Joined: Aug 25th, '04, 18:05
Location: Houston, Texas

Post by saii06 » Oct 17th, '05, 12:05

ladym wrote:
saii06 wrote:Image

me :glare: :glare:

wow..cool glasses.. :P :D


are u a missy elliot fan? :w00t:


i like u :wub:
hehe nope not a fan of hers, but i do like her music and thanks =) :wub:

User avatar
sesshu.kotoyumu
Posts: 77
Joined: Oct 10th, '05, 01:51
Location: Depths Hollow

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 17th, '05, 15:00

(-_-) im sleepy....
Image
sig created by: sesshu.kotoyumu
Current Drama viewing: Stand Up!! Saiyuuki
-摂取可愛い *lol*

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Oct 19th, '04, 02:22
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 17th, '05, 15:11

bedhead wrote:
itachi666 wrote:How does a New Yorker look?
First word that comes to mind: suave.
:lol :lol you'll be surprised.

the best thing about NY is that everyone's different. nothing's considered weird and the styles are unlimited here.

when tourists come to visit during the summer, i sometimes notice them staring at the umm more outgoing trends (the more gothier and punkier type)....but a NYer normally doesn't really notice other people styles unless the person's a real looker or something about them that really stands out. :-)
my blog[/size]

User avatar
MeowMeow
Posts: 19
Joined: Sep 7th, '05, 17:37
Location: California
Contact:

Post by MeowMeow » Oct 17th, '05, 16:56

this is me<3
Image
me being silly
Image
[/img]

Moenyc2000
Posts: 88
Joined: Jan 25th, '05, 05:17
Location: NY

Post by Moenyc2000 » Oct 17th, '05, 17:02

MeowMeow wrote:this is me<3
Image
me being silly
Image
[/img]
I Like the first pic, the sexy bitchy look, lol
“I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion”

---Thoreau

User avatar
Trondog
Posts: 63
Joined: Oct 10th, '05, 22:36
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by Trondog » Oct 17th, '05, 19:08

MeowMeow is hawt Image (drooling face not puke)
Mikey
Inhaling Happiness through a 20 dollar bill
Image
http://www.myspace.com/trondog/

User avatar
stefan
Posts: 72
Joined: Jul 17th, '05, 23:16
Location: Chicago

Post by stefan » Oct 17th, '05, 22:00

haha i really need to pay more attention to this forum.

Image

i dont have that many good pictures.

User avatar
ladym
Posts: 198
Joined: Jul 29th, '05, 09:18
Location: Romania

Post by ladym » Oct 17th, '05, 22:08

Moenyc2000 wrote:Since you seen my inside, now see my outside....
how come a young guy like u could fill like that inside ?


maybe u need another girlfriend hi hi hi :P


btw nice pampers he he he ...is a cool outfith for a NY..ha ha

User avatar
ladym
Posts: 198
Joined: Jul 29th, '05, 09:18
Location: Romania

Post by ladym » Oct 17th, '05, 22:09

stefan wrote:haha i really need to pay more attention to this forum.

Image

i dont have that many good pictures.
no problem i don't have either :P

User avatar
bedhead
Posts: 51
Joined: Oct 13th, '05, 04:28
Location: Canada

Post by bedhead » Oct 17th, '05, 22:10

Ack! Sorry. That was a complete :foot: comment to make. Heh... :sweat:

User avatar
ladym
Posts: 198
Joined: Jul 29th, '05, 09:18
Location: Romania

Post by ladym » Oct 17th, '05, 22:11

bedhead wrote:Ack! Sorry. That was a complete :foot: comment to make. Heh... :sweat:
what ? are u talking about his pampers he he he

User avatar
bedhead
Posts: 51
Joined: Oct 13th, '05, 04:28
Location: Canada

Post by bedhead » Oct 17th, '05, 22:21

o.O ...

Nevermind, doesn't really matter. :sweat:

User avatar
Antipete
Posts: 12
Joined: Oct 17th, '05, 22:09

Post by Antipete » Oct 18th, '05, 00:12

I have a few qwik observations here to rant and rave about for a few secs.
First off, I thought this thread was a really good idea and it is indeed, good job Mr/Ms Thread-Maker this Buds for you!

Now as I perused the thread I noticed that the women were participating very nicely at the start and then good ole "Scott12???-something" made one of those idiotic comments that he had to apologize for saying that the women werent pretty for some strange reason WHEN IN FACT they werent pretty........................ they were TOTALLY GORGEOUS to be honest BUT of course as easy as it is to make people feel bad about themselves the women almost completely stopped posting pics cuz who needs the bull-crap right? Ok, so anyway as I say it was really unfortunate and it took awhile to get things rolling again but they did get rolling and thats all good!

Now as I continue to make the rounds of the thread I noticed that every once in awhile SOME OTHER MORON would do practically the same thing and it just had me thinking like "what the freak" here?? Why would someone do something like that other than they feel so bad about themselves that they have to pull out thier anti-social 3rd grade schoolboy behaviour and make a negative comment and they dont even realize how easy it is to see through that junk and again I m being 100% serious about what I am saying here, when someone does that it is because they TOTALLY HATE THEMSELVES and so they lash out the ONLY way they know how in an effort to get attention and they actually do a fine job at getting attention except its all bad and it makes everyone shy away from them and it is just a shame that these little "ego maniacs with no self esteem" infect the atmosphere at all with thier presence ya know?
Kudos to ALL of you posting Pix, I will post one soon also but my digital needs a new battery that is internal in the camera and I am fighting with the company as we speak but as soon as I can I will post it for ya to gawk at.

Now lastly, and sorry this is so long but I just felt this needed to be said.........so anyway now lastly: ~~ = ~~ Guyz!!!! ............. Oh Guyz!
When you want to approach a chick here cuz you think she looks really good and you would like to get to know her a little better to see if you 2 can maybe hit it off together or whatever....... DONT SAY LAME CRAP LIKE... Oh wow "blah-blah-blah" your so cute "blah-blah-blah" if you post another pic + "insert dumb line here" I will ask you for your number or e-mail or some contact thing....................... JUST ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You dont know HOW FRUSTRATED you get these poor chicks when you do that dumb crap, its like you want the chick to just say SURE, heres my number or e-mail and thats not gonna happen.

So now instead you are going to play some lame game in the forums waiting for her to post something where you will make further comments and time will go bye and your gonna lose what may have been the love of your life cuz when the other dudes or men in her life get to ask her first!!.............. the reply your gonna get when you finally get around to asking the chick (if you ever find the nerve) is something like "I dont think my boyfriend will like that!"

Believe me, if you think shes cute, just ask her, probably in a PM is the best thing cuz just in case of rejection nobody will have to get hurt in public Ok? I say this cuz I know a lot of you are young and you are at that age where you ARE DYING to hook up with one of these gorgeous chix and I see the same mistakes over and over and its painful already for me to sit here and watch too many more of these dumb scenarios play out! :crazy: Dont overdo it, just send her a few lines about how the moment you seen her post with that pic your mouth fell open so far that you knocked a cup of Tea out of your hands all over your keyboard and how its her fault and she should come over and have to wipe off the keyboard cuz she did this!! So just ask Ok?
And if your lucky enough to get the "contact" then remember to try to act normally and just be you, women hate phonies just like most people do Ok, so just be you and not some wannabe nobody!

Ok thats all I have to say....... I know it was a ton BUT no doubt that theres quite a few people who will be really happy to have read this and they will actually now know how to approach a real cutie without making a fool of themselves and maybe even getting to meet the next great love of a lifetime. I am wishing you all well in this department now go give em hell boyz, wow if I was young enough to hit on some of these gorgeous chix found in this thread, in fact if your new to this thread make sure you GO BACK TO THE START and check out the first ten pages, whew there were some serious "lookers" back there as well as up here! I forgot her name already but shes about the only chick on these last 2 pages......maybe 3?? Shes really pretty too..wasnt she from NY also..like me but im too old for her, a shame for sure! lol
You guys are lucky I am not the competition cuz Id be on my job fella's! :wub:

Oh and I got to look back so heres just a few of what I thought was exremely within my tastes,....
Meowmeow.......Id love to see a better Pic of Sunstar......kimmie_ai_ni4..................Yekiel.................osora......shawty............ and so many more but thats enough I justy wanted to make sure the early chix got in a few looks cuz the threads gotten so big..good luck all you lovers and hinters out there!!


Antipete!
Im my own worst enemy, arent we all?

User avatar
bedhead
Posts: 51
Joined: Oct 13th, '05, 04:28
Location: Canada

Post by bedhead » Oct 18th, '05, 00:34

Well said, good sir, well said. -tips hat- :P

User avatar
iknowwhoyou_r
Posts: 17
Joined: Sep 10th, '05, 18:04
Location: In Front Of You

Post by iknowwhoyou_r » Oct 18th, '05, 00:52

Antipete wrote:I have a few qwik observations here to rant and rave about for a few secs.
First off, I thought this thread was a really good idea and it is indeed, good job Mr/Ms Thread-Maker this Buds for you!

Now as I perused the thread I noticed that the women were participating very nicely at the start and then good ole "Scott12???-something" made one of those idiotic comments that he had to apologize for saying that the women werent pretty for some strange reason WHEN IN FACT they werent pretty........................ they were TOTALLY GORGEOUS to be honest BUT of course as easy as it is to make people feel bad about themselves the women almost completely stopped posting pics cuz who needs the bull-crap right? Ok, so anyway as I say it was really unfortunate and it took awhile to get things rolling again but they did get rolling and thats all good!

Now as I continue to make the rounds of the thread I noticed that every once in awhile SOME OTHER MORON would do practically the same thing and it just had me thinking like "what the freak" here?? Why would someone do something like that other than they feel so bad about themselves that they have to pull out thier anti-social 3rd grade schoolboy behaviour and make a negative comment and they dont even realize how easy it is to see through that junk and again I m being 100% serious about what I am saying here, when someone does that it is because they TOTALLY HATE THEMSELVES and so they lash out the ONLY way they know how in an effort to get attention and they actually do a fine job at getting attention except its all bad and it makes everyone shy away from them and it is just a shame that these little "ego maniacs with no self esteem" infect the atmosphere at all with thier presence ya know?
Kudos to ALL of you posting Pix, I will post one soon also but my digital needs a new battery that is internal in the camera and I am fighting with the company as we speak but as soon as I can I will post it for ya to gawk at.

Now lastly, and sorry this is so long but I just felt this needed to be said.........so anyway now lastly: ~~ = ~~ Guyz!!!! ............. Oh Guyz!
When you want to approach a chick here cuz you think she looks really good and you would like to get to know her a little better to see if you 2 can maybe hit it off together or whatever....... DONT SAY LAME CRAP LIKE... Oh wow "blah-blah-blah" your so cute "blah-blah-blah" if you post another pic + "insert dumb line here" I will ask you for your number or e-mail or some contact thing....................... JUST ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You dont know HOW FRUSTRATED you get these poor chicks when you do that dumb crap, its like you want the chick to just say SURE, heres my number or e-mail and thats not gonna happen.

So now instead you are going to play some lame game in the forums waiting for her to post something where you will make further comments and time will go bye and your gonna lose what may have been the love of your life cuz when the other dudes or men in her life get to ask her first!!.............. the reply your gonna get when you finally get around to asking the chick (if you ever find the nerve) is something like "I dont think my boyfriend will like that!"

Believe me, if you think shes cute, just ask her, probably in a PM is the best thing cuz just in case of rejection nobody will have to get hurt in public Ok? I say this cuz I know a lot of you are young and you are at that age where you ARE DYING to hook up with one of these gorgeous chix and I see the same mistakes over and over and its painful already for me to sit here and watch too many more of these dumb scenarios play out! :crazy: Dont overdo it, just send her a few lines about how the moment you seen her post with that pic your mouth fell open so far that you knocked a cup of Tea out of your hands all over your keyboard and how its her fault and she should come over and have to wipe off the keyboard cuz she did this!! So just ask Ok?
And if your lucky enough to get the "contact" then remember to try to act normally and just be you, women hate phonies just like most people do Ok, so just be you and not some wannabe nobody!

Ok thats all I have to say....... I know it was a ton BUT no doubt that theres quite a few people who will be really happy to have read this and they will actually now know how to approach a real cutie without making a fool of themselves and maybe even getting to meet the next great love of a lifetime. I am wishing you all well in this department now go give em hell boyz, wow if I was young enough to hit on some of these gorgeous chix found in this thread, in fact if your new to this thread make sure you GO BACK TO THE START and check out the first ten pages, whew there were some serious "lookers" back there as well as up here! I forgot her name already but shes about the only chick on these last 2 pages......maybe 3?? Shes really pretty too..wasnt she from NY also..like me but im too old for her, a shame for sure! lol
You guys are lucky I am not the competition cuz Id be on my job fella's! :wub:

Oh and I got to look back so heres just a few of what I thought was exremely within my tastes,....
Meowmeow.......Id love to see a better Pic of Sunstar......kimmie_ai_ni4..................Yekiel.................osora......shawty............ and so many more but thats enough I justy wanted to make sure the early chix got in a few looks cuz the threads gotten so big..good luck all you lovers and hinters out there!!


Antipete!
Im my own worst enemy, arent we all?
what did you just say??? :scratch:

can someone please summarize this?

User avatar
stefan
Posts: 72
Joined: Jul 17th, '05, 23:16
Location: Chicago

Post by stefan » Oct 18th, '05, 00:59

iknowwhoyou_r wrote:
Antipete wrote:I have a few qwik observations here to rant and rave about for a few secs.
First off, I thought this thread was a really good idea and it is indeed, good job Mr/Ms Thread-Maker this Buds for you!

Now as I perused the thread I noticed that the women were participating very nicely at the start and then good ole "Scott12???-something" made one of those idiotic comments that he had to apologize for saying that the women werent pretty for some strange reason WHEN IN FACT they werent pretty........................ they were TOTALLY GORGEOUS to be honest BUT of course as easy as it is to make people feel bad about themselves the women almost completely stopped posting pics cuz who needs the bull-crap right? Ok, so anyway as I say it was really unfortunate and it took awhile to get things rolling again but they did get rolling and thats all good!

Now as I continue to make the rounds of the thread I noticed that every once in awhile SOME OTHER MORON would do practically the same thing and it just had me thinking like "what the freak" here?? Why would someone do something like that other than they feel so bad about themselves that they have to pull out thier anti-social 3rd grade schoolboy behaviour and make a negative comment and they dont even realize how easy it is to see through that junk and again I m being 100% serious about what I am saying here, when someone does that it is because they TOTALLY HATE THEMSELVES and so they lash out the ONLY way they know how in an effort to get attention and they actually do a fine job at getting attention except its all bad and it makes everyone shy away from them and it is just a shame that these little "ego maniacs with no self esteem" infect the atmosphere at all with thier presence ya know?
Kudos to ALL of you posting Pix, I will post one soon also but my digital needs a new battery that is internal in the camera and I am fighting with the company as we speak but as soon as I can I will post it for ya to gawk at.

Now lastly, and sorry this is so long but I just felt this needed to be said.........so anyway now lastly: ~~ = ~~ Guyz!!!! ............. Oh Guyz!
When you want to approach a chick here cuz you think she looks really good and you would like to get to know her a little better to see if you 2 can maybe hit it off together or whatever....... DONT SAY LAME CRAP LIKE... Oh wow "blah-blah-blah" your so cute "blah-blah-blah" if you post another pic + "insert dumb line here" I will ask you for your number or e-mail or some contact thing....................... JUST ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You dont know HOW FRUSTRATED you get these poor chicks when you do that dumb crap, its like you want the chick to just say SURE, heres my number or e-mail and thats not gonna happen.

So now instead you are going to play some lame game in the forums waiting for her to post something where you will make further comments and time will go bye and your gonna lose what may have been the love of your life cuz when the other dudes or men in her life get to ask her first!!.............. the reply your gonna get when you finally get around to asking the chick (if you ever find the nerve) is something like "I dont think my boyfriend will like that!"

Believe me, if you think shes cute, just ask her, probably in a PM is the best thing cuz just in case of rejection nobody will have to get hurt in public Ok? I say this cuz I know a lot of you are young and you are at that age where you ARE DYING to hook up with one of these gorgeous chix and I see the same mistakes over and over and its painful already for me to sit here and watch too many more of these dumb scenarios play out! :crazy: Dont overdo it, just send her a few lines about how the moment you seen her post with that pic your mouth fell open so far that you knocked a cup of Tea out of your hands all over your keyboard and how its her fault and she should come over and have to wipe off the keyboard cuz she did this!! So just ask Ok?
And if your lucky enough to get the "contact" then remember to try to act normally and just be you, women hate phonies just like most people do Ok, so just be you and not some wannabe nobody!

Ok thats all I have to say....... I know it was a ton BUT no doubt that theres quite a few people who will be really happy to have read this and they will actually now know how to approach a real cutie without making a fool of themselves and maybe even getting to meet the next great love of a lifetime. I am wishing you all well in this department now go give em hell boyz, wow if I was young enough to hit on some of these gorgeous chix found in this thread, in fact if your new to this thread make sure you GO BACK TO THE START and check out the first ten pages, whew there were some serious "lookers" back there as well as up here! I forgot her name already but shes about the only chick on these last 2 pages......maybe 3?? Shes really pretty too..wasnt she from NY also..like me but im too old for her, a shame for sure! lol
You guys are lucky I am not the competition cuz Id be on my job fella's! :wub:

Oh and I got to look back so heres just a few of what I thought was exremely within my tastes,....
Meowmeow.......Id love to see a better Pic of Sunstar......kimmie_ai_ni4..................Yekiel.................osora......shawty............ and so many more but thats enough I justy wanted to make sure the early chix got in a few looks cuz the threads gotten so big..good luck all you lovers and hinters out there!!


Antipete!
Im my own worst enemy, arent we all?
what did you just say??? :scratch:

can someone please summarize this?
hahahaha thats what im saying. ;) i read some of it, but... i didnt read all of this thread so i dunno what the other poeple said.. like.. if the guys said stupid things, then they're just stupid.

there were MANY beautiful girls in this thread.

User avatar
Trondog
Posts: 63
Joined: Oct 10th, '05, 22:36
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by Trondog » Oct 18th, '05, 01:00

iknowwhoyou_r wrote:
Antipete wrote:I have a few qwik observations here to rant and rave about for a few secs.
First off, I thought this thread was a really good idea and it is indeed, good job Mr/Ms Thread-Maker this Buds for you!

Now as I perused the thread I noticed that the women were participating very nicely at the start and then good ole "Scott12???-something" made one of those idiotic comments that he had to apologize for saying that the women werent pretty for some strange reason WHEN IN FACT they werent pretty........................ they were TOTALLY GORGEOUS to be honest BUT of course as easy as it is to make people feel bad about themselves the women almost completely stopped posting pics cuz who needs the bull-crap right? Ok, so anyway as I say it was really unfortunate and it took awhile to get things rolling again but they did get rolling and thats all good!

Now as I continue to make the rounds of the thread I noticed that every once in awhile SOME OTHER MORON would do practically the same thing and it just had me thinking like "what the freak" here?? Why would someone do something like that other than they feel so bad about themselves that they have to pull out thier anti-social 3rd grade schoolboy behaviour and make a negative comment and they dont even realize how easy it is to see through that junk and again I m being 100% serious about what I am saying here, when someone does that it is because they TOTALLY HATE THEMSELVES and so they lash out the ONLY way they know how in an effort to get attention and they actually do a fine job at getting attention except its all bad and it makes everyone shy away from them and it is just a shame that these little "ego maniacs with no self esteem" infect the atmosphere at all with thier presence ya know?
Kudos to ALL of you posting Pix, I will post one soon also but my digital needs a new battery that is internal in the camera and I am fighting with the company as we speak but as soon as I can I will post it for ya to gawk at.

Now lastly, and sorry this is so long but I just felt this needed to be said.........so anyway now lastly: ~~ = ~~ Guyz!!!! ............. Oh Guyz!
When you want to approach a chick here cuz you think she looks really good and you would like to get to know her a little better to see if you 2 can maybe hit it off together or whatever....... DONT SAY LAME CRAP LIKE... Oh wow "blah-blah-blah" your so cute "blah-blah-blah" if you post another pic + "insert dumb line here" I will ask you for your number or e-mail or some contact thing....................... JUST ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You dont know HOW FRUSTRATED you get these poor chicks when you do that dumb crap, its like you want the chick to just say SURE, heres my number or e-mail and thats not gonna happen.

So now instead you are going to play some lame game in the forums waiting for her to post something where you will make further comments and time will go bye and your gonna lose what may have been the love of your life cuz when the other dudes or men in her life get to ask her first!!.............. the reply your gonna get when you finally get around to asking the chick (if you ever find the nerve) is something like "I dont think my boyfriend will like that!"

Believe me, if you think shes cute, just ask her, probably in a PM is the best thing cuz just in case of rejection nobody will have to get hurt in public Ok? I say this cuz I know a lot of you are young and you are at that age where you ARE DYING to hook up with one of these gorgeous chix and I see the same mistakes over and over and its painful already for me to sit here and watch too many more of these dumb scenarios play out! :crazy: Dont overdo it, just send her a few lines about how the moment you seen her post with that pic your mouth fell open so far that you knocked a cup of Tea out of your hands all over your keyboard and how its her fault and she should come over and have to wipe off the keyboard cuz she did this!! So just ask Ok?
And if your lucky enough to get the "contact" then remember to try to act normally and just be you, women hate phonies just like most people do Ok, so just be you and not some wannabe nobody!

Ok thats all I have to say....... I know it was a ton BUT no doubt that theres quite a few people who will be really happy to have read this and they will actually now know how to approach a real cutie without making a fool of themselves and maybe even getting to meet the next great love of a lifetime. I am wishing you all well in this department now go give em hell boyz, wow if I was young enough to hit on some of these gorgeous chix found in this thread, in fact if your new to this thread make sure you GO BACK TO THE START and check out the first ten pages, whew there were some serious "lookers" back there as well as up here! I forgot her name already but shes about the only chick on these last 2 pages......maybe 3?? Shes really pretty too..wasnt she from NY also..like me but im too old for her, a shame for sure! lol
You guys are lucky I am not the competition cuz Id be on my job fella's! :wub:

Oh and I got to look back so heres just a few of what I thought was exremely within my tastes,....
Meowmeow.......Id love to see a better Pic of Sunstar......kimmie_ai_ni4..................Yekiel.................osora......shawty............ and so many more but thats enough I justy wanted to make sure the early chix got in a few looks cuz the threads gotten so big..good luck all you lovers and hinters out there!!


Antipete!
Im my own worst enemy, arent we all?
what did you just say??? :scratch:

can someone please summarize this?
Internet forums are serious business.
Mikey
Inhaling Happiness through a 20 dollar bill
Image
http://www.myspace.com/trondog/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests