Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 19:22

Bowza wrote:Hi . This first time post .nice to read u all. this pic of me wit my sister(older 0r younger) Guess!!! who is me ?? \\ >_<//

i think ur the older one?
since usually the older ones are on at this time?
does that work?

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 14th, '05, 19:33

the 604 has the best looking asians rite rite oni?? its cuz all them asian are so high maintenance they have to look good. Or else guys like me wont give em a glance lol j/k But yeah I think vancouver has the prettiest asians. We have all the chinese ppl u can want... plus the pass few years koreans are coming over soo fast many cuties. The vietnamese have always been here like chinese, lots of viethunnies lol..
when i visit anywhere else it doesnt compare... maybe im just biased

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 19:58

hahaha no i dont think ur biases at all id have to agree have u ever walked down robson street.. near english bay... holy **** soooo many hot viet.chinese and korean girls... my friends gf works at a pharm near an ESL class for koreans.. and we usually drive down their to pick her up soo its like eye candy for us when we go their.. hahaha
and yea true lots of koreans are commin down l8ly.. but hey.. im not complaining.. their pretty hot :D

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 14th, '05, 21:42

yaaaaa man vancover SOOOOOOOO MANY HOT ASIAN GIRLS.... toronto also but less.... but montreal nothing at allllllllllllllllll shietty asians but white girls so manyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... but i want an asian....

anyways i think hottest asian girls around the world its still in taiwan - singapore - korea ...

bran4ever

Post by bran4ever » Sep 14th, '05, 22:10

ah...thats good to see i'm not alone ;) asian girls do rocks!! especially chinese

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 22:19

hahaha ic the guys have a lot in common we all pref asian girls :P hahaha

PJB

Post by PJB » Sep 14th, '05, 22:21

Maniacs, are you incapable of liking girls from all the world? :P

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 14th, '05, 22:46

Wow... I didn't know that many people liked Asian girls... :lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Sep 14th, '05, 22:46

(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote: hrm.. actually where im from.. its not rare to see fat people with a hot significant other... i walk down robson street and see it all the time.. and sumtimes im like dyummm lucky guy.. i dont think people are goin for the whole looks thing as much anymore... i guess looks are just the bonus... ??? not sure.. i wonder wut the girls opinions are?
That maybe true, but is it more likely to see a big guy with a "hot significant other" then a big gal with a " hot significant other"? From where i'm from its somewhat mixed but i usually see the guys with a really beautiful girlfriend.

Maniacs, are you incapable of liking girls from all the world?
hahaha......is it because of all this asian drama that you guys have become bias towards the girls you are interested in??? :lol :lol Well i think that would go to me, after getting into all this drama stuff, I have become soo attracted to asian guys!!! Wahhh!! :P :P Like this one guy in my past classes that looked like Bi :wub:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 14th, '05, 22:59

Mythrel wrote:Actually we dress very simular. If you met him you would understand people are just drawn to him When we worked together people thought we were twins and when we worked the same shift together people thought we were brothers lol. So we just kept saying yes lol. Our line whenever people thought we were twins was ''ya we're twins but we have different mama's" lol some people didn't even catch on. good times good times.

Well anyways since this board is full of attractive people I must try my best to balance it :) If you have a weak heart or a weak stomach you might want to have a barf bag or 911 ready to be speed dialed... There are some werid shadows on these picture and one makes my eyes look oddly uneven and alien looking. Well here is the before me and hopefully in 3-5 months I will be able to post a much skinner version of me. I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself but I have to be realistic. :cry:

Edit: I deleted the second photo because the shadows made it look very werid. Although I guess in this pic my other eye is hidden in the shadow.
YAY you finally posted a picture :lol you finally came out of your bubble :-)
i like your hair btw. very stylish 8)

and i just read like 5 pages of posts because i`m not up to date :glare: haha, it was a very interesting 5 pages :mrgreen:

and everyone`s saying that asian girls are hot.. but so are asian guys! i mean just look at some of them :-)

.. if only we had some of the hot asian guys where i go to school; it`ll make school much more enjoyable to me :glare: my school is like 85% asian and all my friends are asian XD

BokuWaShinigami

Post by BokuWaShinigami » Sep 14th, '05, 23:26

^ Just like P0KEY here...I just spent the last moments in time looking through the pages in this thread! =)

It's always interesting to put a face to a screenname. And this discussion on Asians in real life is fascinating. :-)

Okay - so just for the heck of it, I'm going to post some pics of myself. XDDDD Does anyone want to venture a guess what Asian ethnicity I am? XDDD :P (My friend played with the soften edges tool in photoshop with the 2nd one... ^^;; )

Image Image

ladyroake

vegas

Post by ladyroake » Sep 14th, '05, 23:27

I was always curious who we all were. Interesting indeed...

Me and my cousin in Vegas. It was her first trip to vegas and she wanted to take pictures every five seconds! I wanted to kick my friend's ass when he referred to us as "typical Asian tourists" !!!!! It was kinda embarassing though... she kept making me pose infront of stuff while the guys roll their eyes thinking "girls!"

But she's my girl and it was a blast.
Attachments
the cousin
the cousin
img_0129.jpg (59.36 KiB) Viewed 4686 times
in vegas
in vegas
img_0107.jpg (99.49 KiB) Viewed 4698 times
Last edited by ladyroake on Sep 15th, '05, 00:52, edited 2 times in total.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 14th, '05, 23:29

Im out of the bubble? oh crap! GERMS!! its getting... harder....too...breathe... X_X... :lol I actally posted my pic back on like page 18 but :shhh: they were horribly dark pictures. Actually kinda creepy photo's. So i'd recommend not looking at them XD

Yeah this post goes fast I think it was at page 16 or so when I first came around, if you don't read it for a day you are a few pages behind.

Damnit flynvballer "maybe im just biased" thats my line :crazy: lol kidding. Seriously though how could asians not be cute? I am still not convinced that there are ugly ones it just can't be true. I always did suck at finding waldo though :lol

BokuWaShinigami I am gonna take a wild guess and say Japanese mixed with korean.. you kinda look like namaka yuki from trick.
Last edited by Mythrel on Sep 14th, '05, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 14th, '05, 23:31

BokuWaShinigami wrote:^ Just like P0KEY here...I just spent the last moments in time looking through the pages in this thread! =)

It's always interesting to put a face to a screenname. And this discussion on Asians in real life is fascinating. :-)

Okay - so just for the heck of it, I'm going to post some pics of myself. XDDDD Does anyone want to venture a guess what Asian ethnicity I am? XDDD :P (My friend played with the soften edges tool in photoshop with the 2nd one... ^^;; )

Image Image
I'm taking a guess... Korean? :scratch:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 14th, '05, 23:32

BokuWaShinigami wrote:^ Just like P0KEY here...I just spent the last moments in time looking through the pages in this thread! =)

Image Image
why are everyone blessed with big eyes :cry: if i pry my eyes open a bit, they still won`t be as big as yours... gah i got my dad`s genes :glare:

and ladyroake, you look like you can just pull a gun out of your pocket and kick everyone`s ass in your picture :lol (that`s a compliment, btw.. don`t take it the wrong way please >____<;;;)
Last edited by P0KEY on Sep 14th, '05, 23:36, edited 1 time in total.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 14th, '05, 23:35

P0KEY wrote: why are everyone blessed with big eyes :cry:

and ladyroake, you look like you can just pull a gun out of your pocket and kick everyone`s ass in your picture :lol (that`s a compliment, btw.. don`t take it the wrong way please >____<;;;)
I think people with small eyes are cute when they smile!! it makes them look like cartoons that make you wanna pinch their cheeks. ^_^ lol

Smile P0KEY!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 14th, '05, 23:38

ya whats wrong with smaller eyes... look at S.H.K from full house she looked so cute when she smiled... Infact so cute I had to put it as my wallpaper lol...

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 14th, '05, 23:40

tofu_lady wrote:
P0KEY wrote: why are everyone blessed with big eyes :cry:

I think people with small eyes are cute when they smile!! it makes them look like cartoons that make you wanna pinch their cheeks. ^_^ lol

Smile P0KEY!
gah, then my cheeks will hurt...

and once, i was smiling really big, and this guy came up to me and said "are your eyes open?"

i think i punched him :unsure: hehe, but i don`t admit anything... i don`t usually punch people :blink :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

so the only part of me i really don`t like that much are my eyes and my nose. but everyone has their least favorite body part :lol

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 14th, '05, 23:43

^ Smile, but don't smile too big =P

I dunno, maybe I'm weird.. but now that I saw your pic... I'm picturing this whole thing (you punching the dude).... it's quite funny, actually... lol

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 14th, '05, 23:46

Well I guess he learnt pretty quick that they were open when a fist went flying into him lol.

Edit:damn thats like 3 pages today alone!

white.raine

Post by white.raine » Sep 14th, '05, 23:47

tofu_lady wrote:Wow... I didn't know that many people liked Asian girls... :lol
it's only an asian drama site, no one here would like asian girls. Well I'm a white guy and I have to say I love white girls. Maybe it's because it's something different, even though where I live white is the minority, but I find asian girls to be incredibly attractive, especially Korean girls. I cannot tell you how many times I've been hung up over a cute asian girl, all I've ever dated has been asian! Asian girls > all other kinds.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 14th, '05, 23:48

tofu_lady wrote:^ Smile, but don't smile too big =P

I dunno, maybe I'm weird.. but now that I saw your pic... I'm picturing this whole thing (you punching the dude).... it's quite funny, actually... lol
i wasn`t exactly smiling "big"... i just didn`t know how to put it in words... i was smiley genuienly? (gah i spelled it wrong :glare: ) yeah i don`t know how to explain it, i was smiling because someone made me laugh :-)

and hehe, never underestimate the power of bunnies! RAWR :mrgreen:

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 14th, '05, 23:51

white.raine wrote:
it's only an asian drama site, no one here would like asian girls. Well I'm a white guy and I have to say I love white girls. Maybe it's because it's something different, even though where I live white is the minority, but I find asian girls to be incredibly attractive, especially Korean girls. I cannot tell you how many times I've been hung up over a cute asian girl, all I've ever dated has been asian! Asian girls > all other kinds.
Yay, then maybe we'll have more interracial marriages in the future (my cousin just got married to a white guy :D they're so in love, lol you didn't need to know that but yeah.. lol)... which means.. more half asians! half asians are hot. lol

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 14th, '05, 23:53

Mythrel wrote:Well I guess he learnt pretty quick that they were open when a fist went flying into him lol.

Edit:damn thats like 3 pages today alone!
hahahaha, that made me laugh out loud :lol

funny thing is, we did a project together for school a short while after that... he`s a nice guy :-)

gahhh i have to go to band rehearsal (from 5:30pm to 9:00pm).... :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:

i swear, like on saturday i come back onto this site and i`ll have to read like 50bajillion pages :mrgreen:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 14th, '05, 23:56

tofu_lady wrote:
white.raine wrote:
Yay, then maybe we'll have more interracial marriages in the future (my cousin just got married to a white guy :D they're so in love, lol you didn't need to know that but yeah.. lol)... which means.. more half asians! half asians are hot. lol
my image of interracial marrigaes is scarred b/c my friend`s mom married this like 60 year old fat white guy so she could come to the US.. they like make out right in front of you... GAHH it`s really nasty (her mom is probably like 40 something...)

p.s. the white guy is balding, too :crazy:

ladyroake

Re: liz & andwooz

Post by ladyroake » Sep 14th, '05, 23:58

kooki_s2 wrote:mii..n my bf ^^
<-----
taken in da car using ma bfz fone...
hasn't been photoshopped...so bright though...must've been the sunlight :blink
kool ey? hahaz :roll
|
|
V

dang liz... he's a hottie, at least from the pic
Last edited by ladyroake on Sep 14th, '05, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 14th, '05, 23:58

P0KEY wrote:
tofu_lady wrote:
white.raine wrote:
my image of interracial marrigaes is scarred b/c my friend`s mom married this like 60 year old fat white guy so she could come to the US.. they like make out right in front of you... GAHH it`s really nasty (her mom is probably like 40 something...)
man.... that must be... very... uh... how you say.. uncomfortable to watch... it's like: "GET A ROOM!"

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 14th, '05, 23:58

Ya love is colour blind really. I think we are living in more of an open society today. The area I live in though its kinda rare to see a mixed couple and its kinda sad. Its probably because my city used to be a farmer town and well... its kinda prejeduce but I find farmers to be racist.. . I wish I was born asian so I could get a asian girlfriend. Not that I couldn't but I'm sure it would be easier... ahh what do I know, I know nothing about women lol.

awww poor P0KEY, I never did get that whole make out in public thing. GET A ROOM!! grr... have fun at band rehersal! err at least try to.. I never had one so I dunno if it sucks or not :lol

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:02

Mythrel wrote:Ya love is colour blind really. I think we are living in more of an open society today. The area I live in though its kinda rare to see a mixed couple and its kinda sad. Its probably because my city used to be a farmer town and well... its kinda prejeduce but I find farmers to be racist.. . I wish I was born asian so I could get a asian girlfriend. Not that I couldn't but I'm sure it would be easier... ahh what do I know, I know nothing about women lol.
farmers are racist? :unsure: I always thought they were sweet old people who have those hay things in their mouth... hahahahaha... maybe my idea of a farmer is too stereotyped.. lol the thing you said about open society... I'm not sure it's that open yet... my cousin had to go through a lot to be able to marry that white dude. Her dad was cool with it, but her mom strongly disagreed. -_-' Anyway... now's she's fine with it because apparently the guy is gonna learn Vietnamese...

[edit] and she accepts him now because she finally concluded that he's a nice guy. :-) I went biking with him once. A real gentleman he is.
Last edited by tofu_lady on Sep 15th, '05, 00:16, edited 1 time in total.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 15th, '05, 00:08

Ya well I dunno maybe its canadian farmers that are racist. My mom and her brothers and sisters (8 of them) all grew up on a farm and like last family get together last summer my uncle was going on about black people and how they were not bad people... I grew up my whole life around them and I never clued in that they said some racist stuff. My mom and sister have made some rude comments about asians and it pisses me off. My mom is not like racist but more prejeduce and never tought me to think like that. I can't wait to see their faces when I marry an asian :lol My sisters boyfriend father is a farmer and he has said some pretty rude things to and my sister never says anything and I don't say anything to him but if he only knew how I felt lol. He is a nice guy just misguided.

ladyroake

nice color

Post by ladyroake » Sep 15th, '05, 00:11

Magion wrote:Hmm... I usually never post pictures of myself anywhere, but so many other ppl have already posted theirs here, so I'll do it too. :P

Actually I'll post three pics... I like changing my hair color. :roll
(uhm, they appeared in the opposite order... the one at the bottom is the oldest.)

dude!! I really like the last hair color, where did you get it done, what products did they use, how how how.??

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 15th, '05, 00:12

Mythrel... lol a girl wont like ya cuz ur asian >_<'... its just urself like i said in many pages ago.. stop being SHY !!! lol and i know ull say working on it =D and im pretty u can get one if u really want and stop being shy lol anyways...

hmmm about farmers... ya i know some racist farmers.. those that are pure Quebec dudes... in canada they are soooooo racist.... and i guess its samething in usa.... blah... theres all kind of people everywhere anywhere =D

about wat tofu lady said... ya its true many asians parents dun accept that their kids marry white and black people... but NOTHING CAN BEAT THE STRENGHT OF LOVE REMEMBER THAT !!!! =.='

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:15

Mythrel wrote:Ya well I dunno maybe its canadian farmers that are racist. My mom and her brothers and sisters (8 of them) all grew up on a farm and like last family get together last summer my uncle was going on about black people and how they were not bad people... I grew up my whole life around them and I never clued in that they said some racist stuff. My mom and sister have made some rude comments about asians and it pisses me off. My mom is not like racist but more prejeduce and never tought me to think like that. I can't wait to see their faces when I marry an asian :lol My sisters boyfriend father is a farmer and he has said some pretty rude things to and my sister never says anything and I don't say anything to him but if he only knew how I felt lol. He is a nice guy just misguided.
Ah.. same here... my dad doesn't have anything against white people.. but when he comes to black people, he tends to prejudge... and I feel uncomfortable around that too cause I have black friends too, y'know... bleh. I think all these pictures are getting to me.. I'm picturing you getting married and a bunch of farmers and your mom are standing there in disbelief =P

OH, and about getting Asian chicks, if this makes you feel better in any way, my ASIAN cousin is strictly attracted to white men. SHe thinks Asian men are weak =P

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:17

godfish wrote:Mythrel... lol a girl wont like ya cuz ur asian >_<'... its just urself like i said in many pages ago.. stop being SHY !!! lol and i know ull say working on it =D and im pretty u can get one if u really want and stop being shy lol anyways...

hmmm about farmers... ya i know some racist farmers.. those that are pure Quebec dudes... in canada they are soooooo racist.... and i guess its samething in usa.... blah... theres all kind of people everywhere anywhere =D

about wat tofu lady said... ya its true many asians parents dun accept that their kids marry white and black people... but NOTHING CAN BEAT THE STRENGHT OF LOVE REMEMBER THAT !!!! =.='
Hey, you're from QC? Props man!

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 15th, '05, 00:20

asian men weak??? err hmm im strongest in my gym and school.... lol
i kick all those white and black ass so tell her not true.. and theres 8000 students in my school lol

and yaaaa my parents have so many prejudice on black people many asian parents does.. and they still dun want me to go out with white girls.. bah anyways its good i like asian girls... but i think that many asians are kinda racist but they dunno... many asians call white and black ... something all u asians know =D

ladyroake

hehee

Post by ladyroake » Sep 15th, '05, 00:21

godfish wrote:this is me 8) lol >_<'

wahahha im the first to post a picture wearing ancient clothes >_<'

what the %$*& ??

hehee

j/k

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 15th, '05, 00:21

ur from Qc u too ? tofu_lady where ?

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:22

MTL

godfish

Re: hehee

Post by godfish » Sep 15th, '05, 00:23

ladyroake wrote:
godfish wrote:this is me 8) lol >_<'

wahahha im the first to post a picture wearing ancient clothes >_<'

what the %$*& ??

hehee

j/k
wat u dun like my pic =D want one in japanese costume or in china king or common.... ? lol bleh i hate taking pictures anyways.... =_= so boring and long lol

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 15th, '05, 00:24

tofu_lady wrote:MTL
which school? im from mtl me too

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:25

lolllllll I never thought I'd meet a fellow Montrealer here! lol

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 15th, '05, 00:26

same here rofl quel ecole tu vas? c université ou cegep ou secondaire ?

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:27

derniere annee de secondaireee weeeheee

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 15th, '05, 00:27

lol lakelle p-e ke je te connais dans le fond -_-'

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 15th, '05, 00:31

lol godfish I won't lie I am not trying. I have always been uncomfertable around women like my whole life. Internet is a bit different because its more anonymous and its much easier to type the way I feel than say it. I slur my words and lose my train of though, its like a friggin train wreck that you just can't turn away from. I dunno if its even possible to correct at this stage in life I will just have to find someone who looks past that.

tofu_lady wrote:
Ah.. same here... my dad doesn't have anything against white people.. but when he comes to black people, he tends to prejudge... and I feel uncomfortable around that too cause I have black friends too, y'know... bleh. I think all these pictures are getting to me.. I'm picturing you getting married and a bunch of farmers and your mom are standing there in disbelief =P

OH, and about getting Asian chicks, if this makes you feel better in any way, my ASIAN cousin is strictly attracted to white men. SHe thinks Asian men are weak =P
LOL they are not true farmers anymore. They were born in that last generation of it. Infact they still have the house out in the country(my cousin and her baby live in that house now). They are all city dwellers now, well most of them. I don't think ive ever seen them with hay in their mouth and overalls but I am not with them 24/7 so it is possible lol. I don't think my mom will have a big problem with it and I honestly don't care what my family thinks. They are pretty accepting though and im sure their opinions would change (just recently, like within the past 5 years we just learnt that my great grandfather was native american so they have started to accept change in their views) I have always supported native rights and even more so now but man EVERYONE seems to be against them :(
Last edited by Mythrel on Sep 15th, '05, 00:32, edited 1 time in total.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:32

nah... école privé... =P Je ne crois pas que tu me connais lol

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 15th, '05, 00:34

koi tu me sous-estime.. je connais bcp de monde pis j'allais a Regina assumpta lol c koi le rapport ecole privé rofl je connais bcp de monde !!! =D

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:35

Mythrel wrote:lol godfish I won't lie I am not trying. I have always been uncomfertable around women like my whole life. Internet is a bit different because its more anonymous and its much easier to type the way I feel than say it. I slur my words and lose my train of though, its like a friggin train wreck that you just can't turn away from. I dunno if its even possible to correct at this stage in life I will just have to find someone who looks past that.

tofu_lady wrote:

LOL they are not true farmers anymore. They were born in that last generation of it. Infact they still have the house out in the country(my cousin and her baby live in that house now). They are all city dwellers now, well most of them. I don't think ive ever seen them with hay in their mouth and overalls but I am not with them 24/7 so it is possible lol. I don't think my mom will have a big problem with it and I honestly don't care what my family thinks. They are pretty accepting though and im sure their opinions would change (just recently, like within the past 5 years we just learnt that my great grandfather was native american so they have started to accept change in their views) I have always supported native rights and even more so now but man EVERYONE seems to be against them :(
Man.. Natives have like no more rights.. it's really sad. They were here before us, but now... like we took all their land and basically forced them to move north -_-' stupid government doesn't do anything about it either. gah

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:36

godfish wrote:koi tu me sous-estime.. je connais bcp de monde pis j'allais a Regina assumpta lol c koi le rapport ecole privé rofl je connais bcp de monde !!! =D
je ne te sous-estime pas... oh.. p-e que tu connais Nhu Nguyen.. elle allait à Regina aussi... entk lol ca serait drole si on se connaissait. =P

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 15th, '05, 00:40

c koi ton nom sa te derange pas de me le dire jespere .... lol Nhu Nguyen Mary ?

ladyroake

susan???

Post by ladyroake » Sep 15th, '05, 00:42

Nyanko wrote:Me and my bf!!!

Susan is that you??

It's V, from Triton!!

If not then you look just like my friend Susan.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 15th, '05, 00:46

Damnit you people are gonna make P0KEY have to go through 5 pages again :lol haha doesn't help I am part of the problem.

Native's have some serious issues to adress. I think in that case we need to stop puitting blame on either side really. They need help and I hear people complain that we have given them enough but we haven't truely given them aid. I applaud the traditionalists who live in the wild and go about their lives the way there ancesters did. Too many are uneducated and have a serious drug addiction problem. Both sides need to come together and get a grip on these issues before it gets more out of hand and we lose a culture.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 00:48

PJB wrote:Maniacs, are you incapable of liking girls from all the world? :P
haha i had my taste of whites and asians only..
but by pref.. and by looks id go asian all teh way... i dont bother wit white girls anymore...
they tend to be too easy... :| either that or its just me?

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:50

Mythrel wrote:Damnit you people are gonna make P0KEY have to go through 5 pages again :lol haha doesn't help I am part of the problem.

Native's have some serious issues to adress. I think in that case we need to stop puitting blame on either side really. They need help and I hear people complain that we have given them enough but we haven't truely given them aid. I applaud the traditionalists who live in the wild and go about their lives the way there ancesters did. Too many are uneducated and have a serious drug addiction problem. Both sides need to come together and get a grip on these issues before it gets more out of hand and we lose a culture.
Wow.. this blog shouldn't be called post your picture anymore.. it should be called Human Rights debate lololll

But you're right. We shouldn't blame either side...

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:52

godfish wrote:c koi ton nom sa te derange pas de me le dire jespere .... lol Nhu Nguyen Mary ?
non...my friend's name is Nhu Nguyen. pas moi =P mais je m'appelle Nhu pareil =P ahahahaha

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 00:55

tofu_lady wrote:
white.raine wrote:

not all halfers are hot?
im half but i only got hieght to my advantage...
lol i think thats bout it.... oh and i look more white :P

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:57

^ aw common'. why does everyone put themself down??!?!? Gosh... be positive people! nobody's perfect. lol you know who's a pretty half asian? Kristin Kreuk

ladyroake

lol

Post by ladyroake » Sep 15th, '05, 00:58

P0KEY wrote:

Image Image
why are everyone blessed with big eyes :cry: if i pry my eyes open a bit, they still won`t be as big as yours... gah i got my dad`s genes :glare:

LOL, it so happens that I know how to use several different fire arms. :lol

Maybe I'll post one of me at the range.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 15th, '05, 00:58

well for me its ok but Oni I want to punch you. This is werid coming from a guy but what is wrong with you? I am suprised you don't need to carry a bat where ever you go.

Oh please do.. women and firearms :faint:

Edit : lol tofu I wish I just look like a typical fat white guy... like 50% of north america lol. I wish I was a panda bear I could eat all the bambo I wanted.
Last edited by Mythrel on Sep 15th, '05, 01:01, edited 2 times in total.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 00:59

^ ah Mythrel! You look like an adorable panda bear! *gives hug* lol

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 01:01

[quote="Mythrel"]lol godfish I won't lie I am not trying. I have always been uncomfertable around women like my whole life. Internet is a bit different because its more anonymous and its much easier to type the way I feel than say it. I slur my words and lose my train of though, its like a friggin train wreck that you just can't turn away from. I dunno if its even possible to correct at this stage in life I will just have to find someone who looks past that.

OMG!!! u should Watch Densha Otoko than....
may-b it will help u wit ur slur's and stuff? i remember
when i used to slur my words my body got really hot when i tried talkin to girls..
and i couldnt stop smiling when doing it...
but that was back in grade 7 or 8 hrm... now i dont have a problem u get used to it?

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 01:03

tofu_lady wrote:^ aw common'. why does everyone put themself down??!?!? Gosh... be positive people! nobody's perfect. lol you know who's a pretty half asian? Kristin Kreuk
naw naw... id have to say that girl from andromeda tho shes gettin to look kinda really old now... shes a halfer too :P but yea kristin is pretty hot :P
OMG!! the past 3 pages have no new pictures.. lol

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 01:04

Mythrel, are you editing in one post so that P0KEY wouldn't have so much to read??? lolllll hahahahahaha

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 15th, '05, 01:05

I don't slur my words like him... its hard to explain. I want to say one thing and another thing comes out. I just become instatnly nervious around women its stupid. Its funny though because I don't really look like a geek and I soo don't have the intelligence to be one but I do like anime. Damnit maybe I really am Densha Otoko.

Edit: No but I probably should she is gonna punch someone for it :lol I am kidding P0KEY please don't punch me.

hahaha we have added like 2 more pages since she left... We really need a IRC chat for this board or something.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 01:08

I just started downloading Densha Otoko!! That guy is soooooooooooooooo otaku...lolll

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 15th, '05, 01:09

omgwtfbbq? i posted at lunch time at work and i just finished worked and i come back... 5 new pages? or is it 4... wtf is wrong with u ppl??

why dont we all get plastic surgery and look as good as mythrel =)

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 15th, '05, 01:09

dude.. we can't all afford plastic surgery here...well, i'm one who can't afford it =P

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 01:10

haha densha is an awesome... example for true anime freaks...
hrm.. thens its not really slurs its just ur nervousness around woman.. than.. just means ur unexperienced when talkin to the opposite sex in person.... dun worry all guys have that trouble...
even my cousin did.. until i talked to the girls he was wanting and told them bout how he doesnt talk to people first... so they kind of made the initiative instead of him... makes it easier.. i gues...
now hes got a g/f... tho he could of got better.. guess its a first? right?

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 01:13

Mythrel wrote:well for me its ok but Oni I want to punch you. This is werid coming from a guy but what is wrong with you? I am suprised you don't need to carry a bat where ever you go..

haha hrmm depends which part of what i said, lol i said a lot in this thread? hrm...
but naw.. lots of people from where i live think the same.. i guess its just how things are in the area? not sure...

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 15th, '05, 01:16

awww thx flynvballer but I'd pay a million bucks to look like you.

XD

Edit: lol Oni I have only asked out one girl in my life and that was back in grade 3... Actually I think I had a friend do it for me lol. They usually ask me out because I can't say it... Rejection sucks and well lets just say my last relationship didn't end so great. I am usually fine after a minute or two but the ones I have a crush on I just can't help it. If I could turn red in the face I'd look like a stop light.

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 15th, '05, 01:21

god damn it dun underestimate urself !!! everyone is beautiful and all... plastic surgery is not urself ur changing face ur not urself anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!
damn it i went away like 30 mins and 2 more pages lol

tofu... je pense ke je sais de qui tu parle pcq ya comme 3 nhu.... mais bon je pense ke tu parle dune fille ki a 19 ans maintenant p-e 20 che pas... ou dune fille ki a changé decole de regina pour aller a bréboeuf anyways... bah sa lair ke je te connais pas je pense lol

ladyroake

firearms

Post by ladyroake » Sep 15th, '05, 01:22

this is just me playing with a couple hand guns, I'm better with a rifle.

I really don't go shooting much anymore, but I want to get back out there... loads of fun. :wink: :wink: :fear: :fear:
Attachments
my preference
my preference
glocksm.jpg (23.32 KiB) Viewed 4937 times
Sorry for the big pic, I made it as small as I could.
Sorry for the big pic, I made it as small as I could.
revolver.JPG (99.45 KiB) Viewed 4938 times

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 15th, '05, 01:24

Mythrel wrote: Edit: lol Oni I have only asked out one girl in my life and that was back in grade 3... Actually I think I had a friend do it for me lol. They usually ask me out because I can't say it... Rejection sucks and well lets just say my last relationship didn't end so great. I am usually fine after a minute or two but the ones I have a crush on I just can't help it. If I could turn red in the face I'd look like a stop light.
hrm... i have only had 5 gf's tho... they where all long term relationships...
its always the starts that are hard.. and yes before my face would turn red... u could tell cause i have white skin.... lol but anyways... u just gotta have more self confidence to actually start one.. u should just go out wit sum buddies a lot and go clubbing... that way u get used to the atmosphere of girls... it helps...

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 15th, '05, 01:27

hahaha awsome. I know a crap loads about guns but have yet to ever shoot one. sooo lucky! I have had the oppertunity to go hunting with my uncle but I just couldn't bring myself to shoot another animal.... I know its lame and if I ever got lost in the wilderness I would starve to death before killing something to eat it. I should probably get my firearms license's regardless.

Edit to Oni's comment:I have had one 1 long term relationship. It didn't really help the self-esteem front lol. Thats amazing you have had that many long term ones that actually must suck because the longer it goes on the more it hurts. Ever have one tell you she wasn't physically attracted to you? Well I would have to guess no because well look at you.
Last edited by Mythrel on Sep 15th, '05, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 15th, '05, 01:28

friggin hell I double posted.. Ok someone needs to seriously punch me because I just added an extra post on here... man we need a chat.
Last edited by Mythrel on Sep 15th, '05, 01:38, edited 1 time in total.