Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 12th, '05, 01:33

:wub:

Is there such a thing as an unattrative asian? I am starting to find it harder and harder to find one.

Awww P0KEY that must suck... are you allergic to dogs too? I never really got how that worked my one friend was allergic to my cats and he used to come over anyways and suffer through it. He didn't tell me for like 2 years after I had known him I just thought he always had a stuffed up nose LOL.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 12th, '05, 01:40

Mythrel wrote: He didn't tell me for like 2 years after I had known him I just thought he always had a stuffed up nose LOL.
lolll, poor guy!

dochira

Post by dochira » Sep 12th, '05, 01:57

Mythrel wrote: Is there such a thing as an unattrative asian? I am starting to find it harder and harder to find one.
Ah, I take it you haven't seen my picture yet? :lol :whistling:

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 12th, '05, 02:04

dochira wrote:
Mythrel wrote: Is there such a thing as an unattrative asian? I am starting to find it harder and harder to find one.
please I bet you are handsome.. Even big asians don't look ugly they just turn out cute like big bears. Like kuma off of Gokusen. Plus looks arn't everything, and don't worry I scare the kids lol. Panda bears get no love.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 12th, '05, 02:11

Mythrel wrote:
dochira wrote:
please I bet you are handsome.. Even big asians don't look ugly they just turn out cute like big bears. Like kuma off of Gokusen. Plus looks arn't everything, and don't worry I scare the kids lol. Panda bears get no love.
Awwww, you shouldn't put yourself so low. Hey, if you look like a bear, I think you're cute ^_-.

Mythrel: Panda bears get all my love. I <3 pandas. My favourite animal.. lol

flynvballer

wooOt post pictures

Post by flynvballer » Sep 12th, '05, 02:26

Side profile =) Image
i wish i could go to korea and make all em plastic surgery chicks fall in love with me lol

tofu_lady

Re: wooOt post pictures

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 12th, '05, 02:39

flynvballer wrote:Side profile =) Image
i wish i could go to korea and make all em plastic surgery chicks fall in love with me lol
Hey, you look good. I'm sure those Korean chicks will fall in love with you. lol

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 12th, '05, 02:46

you are kidding right? if not can we switch lives lol.

ericthered

Post by ericthered » Sep 12th, '05, 03:35

First time posting here, figured I'd let you all know who you were sharing your dramas with:)
Attachments
IMG_1611b.jpg
My sister and I, no.. she doesn't normaly have a black hole for a face...
IMG_1611b.jpg (57.08 KiB) Viewed 3511 times

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 12th, '05, 03:57

Mythrel wrote:
you are kidding right? if not can we switch lives lol.
hahaha mythrel what do u mean.... am i kidding what?? lol and u wanna be me? why how's ur life like?? or u wanna look like me?

and tofu)lady my fellow canadian vietnamese friend, i look like dat cuz i had facial surgery too lol, can u believe? I should show my before and after pix, but im so ugly before

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 12th, '05, 10:37

Mythrel wrote:
dochira wrote:
please I bet you are handsome..
if doch posted more of his pics, we may have a female riot requesting that he star in some of the dramas.

i'm sure i'd win several awards in the 'significantly old and repulsive' category.

Mythrel: cool cat pic. did you nickname em 'the rasta cat' or something?
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 12th, '05, 11:45

jholic wrote:if doch posted more of his pics, we may have a female riot requesting that he star in some of the dramas.

i'm sure i'd win several awards in the 'significantly old and repulsive' category.

Mythrel: cool cat pic. did you nickname em 'the rasta cat' or something?
maybe you should make a contest with your pictures sides to sides and let other people decide who is the winner!! ^^

There will be a stoning on the winner.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 12th, '05, 13:20

Mythrel wrote::wub:

Is there such a thing as an unattrative asian? I am starting to find it harder and harder to find one.

Awww P0KEY that must suck... are you allergic to dogs too? I never really got how that worked my one friend was allergic to my cats and he used to come over anyways and suffer through it. He didn't tell me for like 2 years after I had known him I just thought he always had a stuffed up nose LOL.
no, i`m not allergic to dogs XD

and i feel sorry for your friend; what an awesome friend to suck it up just so he can hang out with you :mrgreen:

hehe, flynvballer, your picture looks like something out of like final fantasy or something... it looks computer animated XD or maybe that`s just me.... :unsure:
"Bears Beets Battlestar Gallactica."

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 12th, '05, 14:09

P0KEY wrote:
Mythrel wrote::wub:

no, i`m not allergic to dogs XD

and i feel sorry for your friend; what an awesome friend to suck it up just so he can hang out with you :mrgreen:

hehe, flynvballer, your picture looks like something out of like final fantasy or something... it looks computer animated XD or maybe that`s just me.... :unsure:
haha its looks like a computer generated picture rite? like CG? haha i just realized that myself! look at the shine and glare on my face lol sweet. Its just grease and sweat =)

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 12th, '05, 16:26

P0KEY wrote: no, i`m not allergic to dogs XD

Hehe ya he really liked my cats and dogs so he always put himself through it. I wish he would have told me earlier though lol. It was actually his parents that told me when I asked why they didn't have a cat or dog since he liked them so much :lol.

flynvballer why do you feel unattractive? You honestly don't look bad at all and I don't think you even needed plastic surgery. I personally find all asians good looking so maybe im biased lol. I guess people have their reasons and im sure it makes you feel better. Hey if it what gets you through the day than rock on brother! Just don't go overboard like Michael... *shutters* :faint:

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 12th, '05, 19:28

wow mythrel ur a pretty nice guy. ugly ppl dont bug me, just ugly ppl who think they're hot or the best dats annoying =). anyways yeah i love korean drama im addicted, my friend's fault for letting me borrow full house a year ago

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 12th, '05, 19:48

LOL thx I try... I went to school with a girl who was pretty big (about my size) who used to always wear belly shirts or whatever... Man I still can't get the image out of my head lol. Damnit why did I even have to think about it :lol Yeah full house rocked, I was a bit disapointed with the kiss but meh im over it lol. The series kicked to much ass for that to ruin it.

Aja Aja! FIGHTING!

Izuppi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Izuppi » Sep 12th, '05, 20:40

:shhh: This is me. I just went to the hair dresser's :shhh:
Attachments
IMG_0974.JPG
IMG_0974.JPG (121.78 KiB) Viewed 3338 times

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 12th, '05, 20:59

Nice hair cut. Mine is about that long its about time I get my hair cut. My cousin is a hair dresser and she cut my hair like over a year ago and just let it grow out. She did such a good job that it grew out really nice like it was styled that way. When we had a family get together in early August all the women in the family were jealous of my hair... I really should cut it. I used to always have a buzz cut and every summer I would cut my hair and never really gave a damn about my hair but this summer I just couldn't bring myself to cut it... oh god im turning into a women :cry:

Izuppi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Izuppi » Sep 12th, '05, 21:11

Ta mate! Lucky you have a hair dresser in your relatives! Me have to spend bloody 30 quid for my hair,man! :faint:
hehehe you're turning into a woman? hmm shemales are getting popular apparently. :dance:
I'm only jokin :P

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 13th, '05, 01:19

hahah if i didnt know any better or if ur gender didnt say male i'd think a girl was using ur account lol j/k. anyways yeah, I went to the destiny's child concert the other day btw lol just to check out the chicks and there were lots

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 13th, '05, 01:23

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

damnit now the sadness :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

now the frustration :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

I do get a lot of rude comments at my work about my hair all these women and older people keep telling me to get a hair cut I just laugh at them. I thought that whole social stigma died out when the beatles had shaggy hair in the 60's but aparently not :/ I do like my hair but I don't have any hair products and I don't groom it for hours like a cat.. Im a panda all I have is a bamboo brush and I usually end up eating it before I use it. :glare:

Edit: hey destiinys child is back together again? man I can't follow music I have no idea whats going on.
Last edited by Mythrel on Sep 13th, '05, 01:27, edited 1 time in total.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 13th, '05, 01:25

Mythrel wrote:
P0KEY wrote: no, i`m not allergic to dogs XD

Hehe ya he really liked my cats and dogs so he always put himself through it. I wish he would have told me earlier though lol. It was actually his parents that told me when I asked why they didn't have a cat or dog since he liked them so much :lol.

flynvballer why do you feel unattractive? You honestly don't look bad at all and I don't think you even needed plastic surgery. I personally find all asians good looking so maybe im biased lol. I guess people have their reasons and im sure it makes you feel better. Hey if it what gets you through the day than rock on brother! Just don't go overboard like Michael... *shutters* :faint:
aww, you`re so nice to flynvballer :-) i think everyone looks good in their own unique way. i don`t think i look insanely beautiful, but i appreciate what my parents gave me, even if my nose is a little on the big side :lol

anyways, i gots a new picture!! i took them using my new picturephone XD they include me and my friend who came over from san fransisco :-)
Attachments
d879fe418180.jpg
haha, me on the right XD
d879fe418180.jpg (6.51 KiB) Viewed 3408 times
54b8d29fee22copy1.JPG
my sad attempt to become a bunny rabbit (notice how my mouth is bunny rabbit-ish)... =( and my forehead looks deformed O.o;; what the heck =D
54b8d29fee22copy1.JPG (12.16 KiB) Viewed 3407 times

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 13th, '05, 01:30

Mythrel wrote::crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

damnit now the sadness :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

now the frustration :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

I do get a lot of rude comments at my work about my hair all these women and older people keep telling me to get a hair cut I just laugh at them. I thought that whole social stigma died out when the beatles had shaggy hair in the 60's but aparently not :/ I do like my hair but I don't have any hair products and I don't groom it for hours like a cat.. Im a panda all I have is a bamboo brush and I usually end up eating it before I use it. :glare:

Edit: hey destiinys child is back together again? man I can't follow music I have no idea whats going on.
have i ever mentioned that i love guys with shoulder length layered hair? i mean just look at F4! AND MIKE HE!!! and like so many singers, it`s so cute 8) but it only works on asians; if an american did it, he`d look like a surfer and i don`t like surfers. 8)

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 13th, '05, 01:40

:wub:

Nice pictures P0KEY, very cute. almost a spitting image of a bunny :lol I'd do a panda pose but I am not sure what my motivation for a panda face would be. I guess I could start by getting punched by your parents for that comment for the two black eyes :D Hey whats in the picture with you and your friend it looks like two walking computers.

Edit: my hair is actually like past my sholders now its werid I will have to take a better picture soon. I actually got called ma'am the other day by someguy... he did correct himself like quickly but it was kinda and awkward situation because I got a freaking BEARD... LOL

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 13th, '05, 01:51

P0KEY wrote:O___O this may sound totally weird, but you kinda look like ME! :shocked:

i first looked at it, then i thought you looked like someone i know, but then i was like HOLY CRAP that looks like ME.

creepy.... (not your picture, i mean how you kinda look like me)
Hey P0KEY!! YOu finally posted a pic of yourself!! I don't really see a ressemblance between us though... aw man.. I was looking forward to seeing someone look like me... maybe I photoshopped the lighting in my pics too much.. ooh.. actually.. maybe our nose kinda looks alike... lol:unsure:
Last edited by tofu_lady on Oct 12th, '05, 01:21, edited 1 time in total.

tranman66

Post by tranman66 » Sep 13th, '05, 01:59

tofu lady, ur quite cute there. hehe.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 13th, '05, 02:28

tofu_lady wrote:
P0KEY wrote:O___O this may sound totally weird, but you kinda look like ME! :shocked:

i first looked at it, then i thought you looked like someone i know, but then i was like HOLY CRAP that looks like ME.

creepy.... (not your picture, i mean how you kinda look like me)
Hey P0KEY!! YOu finally posted a pic of yourself!! I don't really see a ressemblance between us though... aw man.. I was looking forward to seeing someone look like me... maybe I photoshopped the lighting in my pics too much.. ooh.. actually.. maybe our nose kinda looks alike... lol:unsure:

anywayyyyy here's the good pic of myself...
gahah, maybe it`s the way you smiled... i took a picture once that looked like that when i smiled :unsure: but you look different from the picture you posted before :lol i like your eyes, gah so big. if only my eyes were that big (doesn`t help that i don`t have double eyelids or whatever you call them)

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 13th, '05, 02:34

Big eyes aren't that cool... some people's eyes are so big... it looks like their eyeballs are about to fall out. lol I think you look exquisite with your bunny ears ^_-

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 13th, '05, 02:43

tofu_lady wrote:Big eyes aren't that cool... some people's eyes are so big... it looks like their eyeballs are about to fall out. lol I think you look exquisite with your bunny ears ^_-
eww, those are gross.... but i mean yours are so awesome *so jealous*

and you don`t need glasses :-( i hate wearing glasses

i`ve always been told that i resembled a bunny XD hahaha, actually my friend mian told me that a lot :-)

and to Mythrel: pandas are so flipping awesome; they rock. i love pandas 8)

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 13th, '05, 02:46

P0KEY wrote: and you don`t need glasses :-( i hate wearing glasses

i`ve always been told that i resembled a bunny XD hahaha, actually my friend mian told me that a lot :-)

and to Mythrel: pandas are so flipping awesome; they rock. i love pandas 8)
I do wear glasses. I'm a four-eye, too! O_O lolll Only, I wear contacts more often =P

Yeah, pandas rock.

Bunny P0kEY lol cute. do you hop too? jk jk

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 13th, '05, 02:48

Ya.... damnit now I wish I was born Asian or a Panda... :P I don't care what flaws you guys think you have I don't see them. I am probably way to biased for my own good. Damnit i'd pay a million dollars to look like flynvballer or tranman66... hey wait how much did it cost you to look like that flynvaballer and whats your plastic surgerns number you gotta hook me up lol kidding.. but damnit curse the heavens!

Edit: usless fact I used damnit 3... nope 4 times now this post lol.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Sep 13th, '05, 02:51

Mythrel wrote:Ya.... damnit now I wish I was born Asian or a Panda... :P
Hey Mythrel, you wanna be a panda? Eeeeeasy, get a group of people to gang up on you and beat you up. A punch on both eyes and everywhere else on your body and you'll be a panda by the time you wake up! =P jk. non-asians are attractive, too, y'know... lol

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 13th, '05, 03:02

Ya that might work for like a minute till they take me to the hospital and banage me up and than I look like a oversized mummy...

haha P0KEY I couldn't figure out for the life of me what
P0KEY wrote: doesn`t help that i don`t have double eyelids or whatever you call them
ment until tofu said it. Glasses make you look older and smarter or something. Plus they are like natural eye shields for like debris and flying two fingers. I used to wear my stepfathers glasses when I was a kid to be cool even though I couldn't see a damn thing lol. I did manage to fool a few people.

I dunno why the quote wouldn't work :-(
Last edited by Mythrel on Sep 13th, '05, 03:05, edited 1 time in total.

Sylvir

Post by Sylvir » Sep 13th, '05, 03:02

20centuryboy wrote:Do you like to creep out of the tv sets on your free time? :D

SAdakooooooooo!!!
Ahaha... of course :3 Along with setting them on fire and dancing like a madman.

Isn't it nice to have a pathway made just for you, especially since your school is over it's maximum capacity of students x3 J/k... People at my school aren't so courteous

aishuu

Post by aishuu » Sep 13th, '05, 03:06

I have more pictures of myself! Two~~

^ This one i photoshopped obviously

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Sep 13th, '05, 03:09

aishuu wrote:I have more pictures of myself! Two~~

^ This one i photoshopped obviously
I'll give you a dime! However, I'll take one penny back since your still a young buck :mrgreen:

hqkd

Post by hqkd » Sep 13th, '05, 03:31

This seems fun. I've never posted my pic on any sites before except personal sites. This is one of those times that I'm running away from a mountain load of shool works.

This pic will definitely be on my teacher's bulletin board if I flunk the test tomorrow. :pale:
BTW, if anyone knows or has seen me around, ssshhhhh.... Okay? :whistling:

If my pic's taken off tomorrow, that means my test went smoothly. :D

--------------------> It went a-okay!!! :lol
Last edited by hqkd on Sep 13th, '05, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.

Nyanko

Post by Nyanko » Sep 13th, '05, 03:39

Me and my bf!!!
Attachments
kazoku.JPG
kazoku.JPG (32.91 KiB) Viewed 3456 times

aishuu

Post by aishuu » Sep 13th, '05, 07:40

cute pictures ^^ both of you~

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 13th, '05, 09:14

OH jeeez u kids =p. I just watched FF7: Advent children... sigh so frigging good it gets me on my emotional side

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 13th, '05, 10:46

aishuu: pretty pictures. you look like you're straight out of an anime! :D

tofu & p0key: nice pics too. p0key, you may have to post one w/o your glasses for a better comparison. i guess the lighting on your pics were different.

Mythrel: the quote didn't work because you forgot the quotation marks (") for the person's name. i edited it for you.
20centuryboy wrote:maybe you should make a(n ugly) contest with your pictures sides to sides and let other people decide who is the winner!! ^^
There will be a stoning on the winner.
you just want to see me get stoned by everyone, don't you?
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 13th, '05, 11:44

Thx johlic I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work.

and awww hqkd that picture looks so sad it almost makes me cry just seeing it :lol good luck on the test kick its ass!!

flynvballer, is that the new final fantasy movie? I didn't know it was out yet.. Its better than the last one I guess? lol..

:unsure:

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 13th, '05, 11:55

Nyanko wrote:Me and my bf!!!
Who's that guy between you and your bf? :mrgreen:

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 13th, '05, 14:23

20centuryboy wrote:
hahahh u so pwned her dude dat was mean! haha oh well.

mythrel the movie is out for download of course, once its released in japan someone is gonna dvd rip it and the next day someone is gonna fan sub it which is exactly what happened. The graphics are stunningly beautiful but if u've never played FF7 the video game then u're gonna be clueless to what the pho is going on .... but yeah everytime i see aeris i feel like crying cuz yeah her death broke me down into tears back when i was grade 8 lol.

Aishuu, OMgWTFBBQ

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 13th, '05, 14:31

flynvballer wrote:
20centuryboy wrote:
Really? :| Sorry then, i was just kidding! :-) they're cute!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 13th, '05, 14:36

lol I played FF7 like years ago I forget what happened now. I do see it on some major torrent sites now. I will have to download it. I remember getting stuck in some stairwell for like hours having no clue where to go next... good times good times..

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Sep 13th, '05, 15:13

flynvballer wrote:
20centuryboy wrote:

mythrel the movie is out for download of course, once its released in japan someone is gonna dvd rip it and the next day someone is gonna fan sub it which is exactly what happened. The graphics are stunningly beautiful but if u've never played FF7 the video game then u're gonna be clueless to what the pho is going on .... but yeah everytime i see aeris i feel like crying cuz yeah her death broke me down into tears back when i was grade 8 lol.

Aishuu, OMgWTFBBQ
DVD rip is out and subs are out. :-) It's also on clubbox. The graphics were awesome and the fight scenes, my eyes could hardly keep up. Damn i am watching it again when i get home. :wub:
ImageImage

Kiruccia

Post by Kiruccia » Sep 13th, '05, 19:37

jholic wrote:
Kiruccia wrote:
jholic wrote:italian female?? :w00t: ... and likes asian dramas?? double- :w00t:
I have many friends (italians, of course!) who likes asian dramas! :):):)
ha! i've always wanted to visit italy (and the rest of europe). this is just another great reason for me to go. :D
Good! You're welcome! Italy is a very nice place :)
*.+ Kira +.*
もう一度日本へ行きたい...  :wub:

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 13th, '05, 21:28

Kamui6 wrote: DVD rip is out and subs are out. :-) It's also on clubbox. The graphics were awesome and the fight scenes, my eyes could hardly keep up. Damn i am watching it again when i get home. :wub:
Just finished watching it :w00t: I need to buy the old FF games now or get a synopsis of them because I have forgotten most of the characters and the story behind it :( Its an awsome movie regardless the animation was flawless.

godfish

Post by godfish » Sep 14th, '05, 02:51

lol every guy is like aishuu OFMGOF MGOFGMFOGM :D
indeed aishuu u look so hooot !!! lol
sad cant find such a hot girl around here...

btw wat are u guys talking about ??? final fantasy anime ? witch one...

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 14th, '05, 03:06

Its not really anime.... err.... 3d anime maybe lol. Id class it more as animation, but thats probably what anime stands for. Its the new final fantasy movie that was released in japan awhile ago and is now out on dvd... I can't believe someone already fansubbed it, some people can sub crazy fast.

Edit: I was so friggin lost in it though since I have forgotten the whole story line... still a kick ass movie regardless :lol hahah just read the post it was leaked.. I thought it was out a while ago because I remember my friend going on about it a while ago. ooops :lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Sep 14th, '05, 06:16

Quite bored...have nothing to do...I don't usually post up pictures of me (low self-esteem..haha who doesnt? Also, there are soo many beautiful people in here, makes me think twice about putting a picture in here :P ), but since i had to give this picture to my cousins, i thought i might as well post it here... :-)

Everyone Prepare your eyes!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O
Attachments
Evie, Me, Angelina.jpg
My cousin Evie, Me, my cousin Angelina
Evie, Me, Angelina.jpg (18.21 KiB) Viewed 3400 times

dochira

Post by dochira » Sep 14th, '05, 06:34

xKiMix wrote:Quite bored...have nothing to do...I don't usually post up pictures of me (low self-esteem..haha who doesnt? Also, there are soo many beautiful people in here, makes me think twice about putting a picture in here :P ), but since i had to give this picture to my cousins, i thought i might as well post it here... :-)
Cool. 8) Was this taken at a party? :-)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Sep 14th, '05, 07:15

dochira wrote:
xKiMix wrote:Quite bored...have nothing to do...I don't usually post up pictures of me (low self-esteem..haha who doesnt? Also, there are soo many beautiful people in here, makes me think twice about putting a picture in here :P ), but since i had to give this picture to my cousins, i thought i might as well post it here... :-)
Cool. 8) Was this taken at a party? :-)
Yup!! :D It was taken from my trip to Seattle last saturday, it was my aunt's wedding reception.

PBFansubs

Post by PBFansubs » Sep 14th, '05, 07:42

Wow, everyone looks great.
Last edited by PBFansubs on Sep 14th, '05, 09:38, edited 3 times in total.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 07:44

wow... a lot of cute girls on here...
im too shy to post my pic up... lol
anyways.... ^^^^^^ is cute

bran4ever

Post by bran4ever » Sep 14th, '05, 08:10

so many nice chicks on this post...well for fun's sake i'll just post a pic here...it was taken via mobile cam
Attachments
normalmeatuni.jpg
via mobile cam
normalmeatuni.jpg (17.53 KiB) Viewed 3345 times

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Sep 14th, '05, 09:26

haha i love how caucasians are into this d-addicts stuff its pretty cool. Like you above me i wouldnt expect someone like u to be surfing these forums but yeah its nice dats its a very diverse crowd.

but yeah anyways even with all these pix we post up the truth is we're all freaks the end =) ,,,, haha song hye kyo is hot btw and so is kim tae hee

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Sep 14th, '05, 09:36

bran4ever wrote:so many nice chicks on this post...well for fun's sake i'll just post a pic here...it was taken via mobile cam
is it just me or i just saw a ben stiller look a like? lol :D
Confused? Go FAQ yourself!

Last edited by bugsie on Thu Jun 18, 2006 12:00 am; edited 998 times in total

bran4ever

Post by bran4ever » Sep 14th, '05, 10:12

Ben stillers??? i look like him ? lol, thanks i guess ppl have different perception of faces, one say i look like tom cruise (yeah right), and one say i look like ben affleck (erm...hard to belive)...

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Sep 14th, '05, 10:24

bran4ever wrote:Ben stillers??? i look like him ? lol, thanks i guess ppl have different perception of faces, one say i look like tom cruise (yeah right), and one say i look like ben affleck (erm...hard to belive)...
lol, those are men are handsome. and that's good for you. :D
Confused? Go FAQ yourself!

Last edited by bugsie on Thu Jun 18, 2006 12:00 am; edited 998 times in total

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 14th, '05, 11:56

You shouldn't have anything to worry about. Have you seen my pic? *shutters* .... Damnit asians have like the perfect genes what the hell is going on here!! Not that us white people can't look good, but ive yet to see an unattractive asian. Its like trying to find waldo. :P

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 15:22

Mythrel wrote:

You shouldn't have anything to worry about. Have you seen my pic? *shutters* .... Damnit asians have like the perfect genes what the hell is going on here!! Not that us white people can't look good, but ive yet to see an unattractive asian. Its like trying to find waldo. :P

hrm... 90% of my friends are asian... so i see a lot of unattractive asians...
i guess it all depends on the crowd ur with? but yea wut u say is true in a way...
if i go to malls or sumtin i mostly see more unattractive whites2asians.. either that or its just my taste... :crazy:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Sep 14th, '05, 16:00

You shouldn't have anything to worry about. Have you seen my pic? *shutters* .... Damnit asians have like the perfect genes what the hell is going on here!! Not that us white people can't look good, but ive yet to see an unattractive asian. Its like trying to find waldo.

Hahaha i'm around asians like 95% of the time so i see alot of unattractive asians, i see one each time i look at the mirror!! :lol But maybe thats because of where we live, since i live in a very (asian) diverse place its more likely for me to say that there are many unattractive asians. When i went to Seattle, I saw many handsome, and beautiful white people, in which i dont really see here. --But going back to my hypocritical side, everyone is beautiful!!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 14th, '05, 16:32

Maybe its just the area I live in than :glare: lol kim you are not ugly come on!! I will have to post a pic of me later to give a boost to everyone here and make them feel more attractive. Warning I scare children!! I wish I was a panda because at my weight I would be healthy lol. I would post my pic right now but I need to have a shower first (just did an hour and a half workout :sweat: I need to lose some weight and I might not look so bad lol)

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Sep 14th, '05, 16:36

Mythrel wrote:Maybe its just the area I live in than :glare: lol kim you are not ugly come on!! I will have to post a pic of me later to give a boost to everyone here and make them feel more attractive. Warning I scare children!! I wish I was a panda because at my weight I would be healthy lol. I would post my pic right now but I need to have a shower first (just did an hour and a half workout :sweat: I need to lose some weight and I might not look so bad lol)
ohhhhh more to love and hold onto. *gives a bear hug
ImageImage

steven1973sg

Post by steven1973sg » Sep 14th, '05, 16:46

iceberri wrote:
P0KEY wrote:sadly, i don`t get it... :cry:

they flush easily? :blink
I didn't want to be completely cliché by filling in the rest (since the joke's been used oh so many times) but the phrase goes like this: Men are like toilets... All the good ones are taken, and the rest are full of ****.

I was only joking of course. ^^;;; It was just supposed to be an implication in that particular situation, not a sweeping generalization of all men, lol. I hope no one took me seriously... :blink
Actually the sentence can be used on women too... No offense...
I do not want the ending part; I just want the happy part...

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 14th, '05, 16:47

LOL thx Kamui, *panda bear hug* I think being big can look good on some people and being a bit overweight isn't that bad but I am pretty big. It doesn't really help the self conciousness or whatever and it hasn't helped me with the ladies (haven't had a girlfriend in....... too long) When I was younger I was just really built and it wasn't all fat but in the past few years all the muscle started to turn to fat :( Oh well I enjoy working out anyway :lol you probably arn't suppose to do it everyday but I do lol. Anyway Im sure once people see my picture they won't feel so bad about themselfs :) hey if I can help one person, mission accomplished!

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 16:56

Mythrel wrote:LOL thx Kamui, *panda bear hug* I think being big can look good on some people and being a bit overweight isn't that bad but I am pretty big. It doesn't really help the self conciousness or whatever and it hasn't helped me with the ladies (haven't had a girlfriend in....... too long) When I was younger I was just really built and it wasn't all fat but in the past few years all the muscle started to turn to fat :( Oh well I enjoy working out anyway :lol you probably arn't suppose to do it everyday but I do lol. Anyway Im sure once people see my picture they won't feel so bad about themselfs :) hey if I can help one person, mission accomplished!

hrm.. actually where im from.. its not rare to see fat people with a hot significant other... i walk down robson street and see it all the time.. and sumtimes im like dyummm lucky guy.. i dont think people are goin for the whole looks thing as much anymore... i guess looks are just the bonus... ??? not sure.. i wonder wut the girls opinions are?

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 14th, '05, 17:08

(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote:
Mythrel wrote:LOL thx Kamui, *panda bear hug* I think being big can look good on some people and being a bit overweight isn't that bad but I am pretty big. It doesn't really help the self conciousness or whatever and it hasn't helped me with the ladies (haven't had a girlfriend in....... too long) When I was younger I was just really built and it wasn't all fat but in the past few years all the muscle started to turn to fat :( Oh well I enjoy working out anyway :lol you probably arn't suppose to do it everyday but I do lol. Anyway Im sure once people see my picture they won't feel so bad about themselfs :) hey if I can help one person, mission accomplished!

hrm.. actually where im from.. its not rare to see fat people with a hot significant other... i walk down robson street and see it all the time.. and sumtimes im like dyummm lucky guy.. i dont think people are goin for the whole looks thing as much anymore... i guess looks are just the bonus... ??? not sure.. i wonder wut the girls opinions are?
No it is possible to get a good looking girlfriend at my weight. My best friend is smaller than me but no by too much and he has a hot girlfriend but he just has a gift I think lol. We could go to like a grocery store or like frig even subway and women are trying to pick him up. I just don't have that charisma or whatever I am a very shy person really and not outgoing. My looks just turn people away before they really get to know me.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 18:26

Mythrel wrote:
(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote:

No it is possible to get a good looking girlfriend at my weight. My best friend is smaller than me but no by too much and he has a hot girlfriend but he just has a gift I think lol. We could go to like a grocery store or like frig even subway and women are trying to pick him up. I just don't have that charisma or whatever I am a very shy person really and not outgoing. My looks just turn people away before they really get to know me.

hrm.. may-b its teh fashion sense hwere u and ur friend are mostly diff? may-b the girls just see the way he dress's charisma is wut everyone has... u just gotta build up on it..
girls are mostly drawn to guys wit good fashion sense haha they go for wut u look like first than they get to know u.. thats how it usually works.. unless u start chatting online first :P

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 14th, '05, 18:44

Actually we dress very simular. If you met him you would understand people are just drawn to him When we worked together people thought we were twins and when we worked the same shift together people thought we were brothers lol. So we just kept saying yes lol. Our line whenever people thought we were twins was ''ya we're twins but we have different mama's" lol some people didn't even catch on. good times good times.

Well anyways since this board is full of attractive people I must try my best to balance it :) If you have a weak heart or a weak stomach you might want to have a barf bag or 911 ready to be speed dialed... There are some werid shadows on these picture and one makes my eyes look oddly uneven and alien looking. Well here is the before me and hopefully in 3-5 months I will be able to post a much skinner version of me. I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself but I have to be realistic. :cry:

Edit: I deleted the second photo because the shadows made it look very werid. Although I guess in this pic my other eye is hidden in the shadow.
Attachments
Tis_I.JPG
Tis_I.JPG (19.98 KiB) Viewed 3332 times
Last edited by Mythrel on Sep 14th, '05, 22:30, edited 2 times in total.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 18:55

well i guess since u posted up a pic i will too... hrm... 3-5 months should be plenty of time to work out sum muscle... u should see results depending on how often u work out... in a month or so...
wit long hair u should use a pony tail... unless u like the rocker look?
Attachments
Picture 100.jpg
Picture 100.jpg (82.03 KiB) Viewed 3333 times

Bowza

Post by Bowza » Sep 14th, '05, 19:07

Hi . This first time post .nice to read u all. this pic of me wit my sister(older 0r younger) Guess!!! who is me ?? \\ >_<//
Attachments
DSC00706.jpg
DSC00706.jpg (85.42 KiB) Viewed 3338 times