Egyptian D-Addicts

speak whatever language you like here.
User avatar
MisS Lonliah
Posts: 1279
Joined: Apr 4th, '08, 15:28
Location: Dubai ~ United Arab Emirates

Post by MisS Lonliah » Aug 19th, '09, 13:22

Issy wrote:Shocked at finding MisS Lonliah can read Arabic :P
hahahaha XD XD I was in shock too when I saw your comments in this thread :P
well ana kent mojarad motabe3ah men b3eed, o hathy awal marrah asharek bel-3araby XD specially, eneh el-Arabic community is dead!!! so motshakreeen 5ale9 7baybna o e5wanna fee ma9r um el-donia 3ala 7osn el-'6iyafah lol

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 19th, '09, 13:31

Issy wrote:
Hellooo everyone and Ramathan Mabrook and Kol Sanah wa Antum be Alfe Khair :lol
:
that's exactly what i'm waiting for :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 19th, '09, 13:41

MisS Lonliah wrote:
Issy wrote:Shocked at finding MisS Lonliah can read Arabic :P
hahahaha XD XD I was in shock too when I saw your comments in this thread :P
well ana kent mojarad motabe3ah men b3eed, o hathy awal marrah asharek bel-3araby XD specially, eneh el-Arabic community is dead!!! so motshakreeen 5ale9 7baybna o e5wanna fee ma9r um el-donia 3ala 7osn el-'6iyafah lol
hey , looks like i ever see your nickname
where was that???
aigooooo....anyonghaseyo? are you Dubai Thread Starter Miss Lonliah? :D

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Aug 19th, '09, 13:52

MisS Lonliah wrote:
Issy wrote:Shocked at finding MisS Lonliah can read Arabic :P
hahahaha XD XD I was in shock too when I saw your comments in this thread :P
well ana kent mojarad motabe3ah men b3eed, o hathy awal marah asharek bel-3araby XD
:lol :lol :lol lots of people gets shocked too when they see me here. unfortunately I can't write arabic (no arabic enabled laptop and no well grammered arabic enabled brain :P )
but i come here from time to time to check on my other arabic sisters/brothers even though i am not egyptian myself. :salut:
Image

User avatar
MisS Lonliah
Posts: 1279
Joined: Apr 4th, '08, 15:28
Location: Dubai ~ United Arab Emirates

Post by MisS Lonliah » Aug 19th, '09, 14:14

sharangeo wrote:
hey , looks like i ever see your nickname
where was that???
aigooooo....anyonghaseyo? are you Dubai Thread Starter Miss Lonliah? :D
ah Konichiwa^^ ( loves the Japanese more than the Koreans ) hehe aigooo how I'm supposed to know!! try to remember yourself XD maybe somewhere around this forum ^^

lol no I'm not going to start such a thread for Dubai XD people will get envious of it lol

Mashallah you're an Indonesian!!! and you can talk Arabic very well ^^ Good Luck in your studies :-)

User avatar
MisS Lonliah
Posts: 1279
Joined: Apr 4th, '08, 15:28
Location: Dubai ~ United Arab Emirates

Post by MisS Lonliah » Aug 19th, '09, 14:22

Issy wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote:
Issy wrote:Shocked at finding MisS Lonliah can read Arabic :P
hahahaha XD XD I was in shock too when I saw your comments in this thread :P
well ana kent mojarad motabe3ah men b3eed, o hathy awal marah asharek bel-3araby XD
:lol :lol :lol lots of people gets shocked too when they see me here. unfortunately I can't write arabic (no arabic enabled laptop and no well grammered arabic enabled brain :P )
but i come here from time to time to check on my other arabic sisters/brothers even though i am not egyptian myself. :salut:
aha I see, I think I will use my other laptop next times to show you more of my real-Arabic comments lool :P because Arabic is my Arabic tongue after all ..
I'm not Egyptian either, I'm Emirati but our sisters/brothers here as u said seem very friendly.. so Nice to read your comments all :D I will try to participate with you more inshaAllah ^^

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 19th, '09, 14:23

Issy wrote: :lol :lol :lol lots of people gets shocked too when they see me here. unfortunately I can't write arabic (no arabic enabled laptop and no well grammered arabic enabled brain :P )
but i come here from time to time to check on my other arabic sisters/brothers even though i am not egyptian myself. :salut:
my sis esraa
truthfully i'm not shocked though you have no arabic enabled, but my multiculturalism keyboard is always enabled ever ever and ever for you :whistling: :whistling:

HAPPY RAMADHAN KAREEM

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 19th, '09, 15:24

Issy wrote:Shocked at finding Mis S Lonliah can read Arabic :P

Hellooo everyone and Ramathan Mabrook and Kol Sanah wa Antum be Alfe Khair :lol
just thought i say Hi, before my name goes into missing people list.
now is Mai-soon's turn to report. :salut:
السلام عليكم
أهلين إسرا
شخبارج إن شاء الله بخير
لووووووووووووول
من حظج لحقتي قبل ما اسوي إعلان
و انتي بخير يالغالية
شكلي صدق بحط صورة مي قائمة المفقودين؟؟
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sad clown
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 17th, '09, 21:30
Location: her heart

Post by sad clown » Aug 19th, '09, 18:40

lovely complex wrote:
sad clown wrote:سلام عليكم ..

كيفكم يا عرب

انا توني بدخل و افتح روم عربي

لقيت روم مصر

عفيه على ربعي العرب

ما يطوفكم شي


المهم انا عندي سؤال مهم


ابي اعرف من وين اقدر انزل الافلام

في فلم حق takuya kimura

اسمه i come with the rain

عجزت الاقيه

رغم اني مو حوسه في البحث

لكن مالقيته

تكفون قولو لي من وين انزل الافلام اليابانية



ja
و عليكم السلام
هلا بالاخ
sad clown

بصراحة يا خوي الافلام موب دووووم يترجمونها
بس انا بحاول ادورك هالفيلم
بس السموحة ما اقدر اوعدك إذا بحصله
و إذا حصلته بقولك
O.k

سؤال :
انت تبى كل الافلام إلي طلع فيها؟؟؟
لأني اذكر من فترة حصلت فيلم مترجم
Hero واسمه
و هذا وصلة الموقع الرسمي للفيلم
http://www.hero-movie.net/index.html

هلا وغلا اخوي


مشكور يالغالي و ماقصرت

dvd لكن الظاهر ان الفلم ما نزل

مثل ما قالت الاخت لونيلا

و انا بس ابغي اشوف اداء كيمورا في الافلام

و مسلسل هيرو ما عجبني

فأكيد ان الفيلم ما راح يعجبني


شكراً مرة ثانية يالطي
ب ما تقصر


ja

User avatar
sad clown
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 17th, '09, 21:30
Location: her heart

Post by sad clown » Aug 19th, '09, 18:52

MisS Lonliah wrote:
sad clown wrote:سلام عليكم ..

كيفكم يا عرب

انا توني بدخل و افتح روم عربي

لقيت روم مصر

عفيه على ربعي العرب

ما يطوفكم شي


المهم انا عندي سؤال مهم


ابي اعرف من وين اقدر انزل الافلام

في فلم حق takuya kimura

اسمه i come with the rain

عجزت الاقيه

رغم اني مو حوسه في البحث

لكن مالقيته

تكفون قولو لي من وين انزل الافلام اليابانية



ja
mar7ba o5oy ^^ ( sorry my lap top ma feeh Arabic, that's why I can't write in Arabic .. so people please don't jump on me lol)

"I Come with the Rain" is not out on DVDs yet, that's why you won't be able to find it in the internet..

For J-movies in general, I find this thread helpful in general.. but I specially recommendthis site which you will need to register in... besides searching in Mininova this way.. finally some great movies with Eng subs of course, which has been uploaded by 8thsin here

thanx sis

hontu aregato

i'll check them out

.......

and lets talk abut drama shall we ?

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 19th, '09, 18:56

sad clown wrote:
lovely complex wrote:
sad clown wrote:سلام عليكم ..

كيفكم يا عرب

انا توني بدخل و افتح روم عربي

لقيت روم مصر

عفيه على ربعي العرب

ما يطوفكم شي


المهم انا عندي سؤال مهم


ابي اعرف من وين اقدر انزل الافلام

في فلم حق takuya kimura

اسمه i come with the rain

عجزت الاقيه

رغم اني مو حوسه في البحث

لكن مالقيته

تكفون قولو لي من وين انزل الافلام اليابانية



ja
و عليكم السلام
هلا بالاخ
sad clown

بصراحة يا خوي الافلام موب دووووم يترجمونها
بس انا بحاول ادورك هالفيلم
بس السموحة ما اقدر اوعدك إذا بحصله
و إذا حصلته بقولك
O.k

سؤال :
انت تبى كل الافلام إلي طلع فيها؟؟؟
لأني اذكر من فترة حصلت فيلم مترجم
Hero واسمه
و هذا وصلة الموقع الرسمي للفيلم
http://www.hero-movie.net/index.html

هلا وغلا اخوي


مشكور يالغالي و ماقصرت

dvd لكن الظاهر ان الفلم ما نزل

مثل ما قالت الاخت لونيلا

و انا بس ابغي اشوف اداء كيمورا في الافلام

و مسلسل هيرو ما عجبني

فأكيد ان الفيلم ما راح يعجبني


شكراً مرة ثانية يالطي
ب ما تقصر


ja
على الرحب و السعه
اممممم انا عن نفسي ما شفت فيلم من أفلامه
بس حبيت تمثيله في دراما
Good Luck and Pride
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sad clown
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 17th, '09, 21:30
Location: her heart

Post by sad clown » Aug 19th, '09, 20:43

[quote="lovely complex"


على الرحب و السعه
اممممم انا عن نفسي ما شفت فيلم من أفلامه
بس حبيت تمثيله في دراما
Good Luck and Pride
[/quote]


هالمسلسلين حلوين كثير

لكن افضل اعماله هو
long vacation

و انا شخصياً ترجمته

لكن ما نزلت الترجمه في اي موقع

افكر انزله هنا لكن متردد

شرايك ؟

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 19th, '09, 21:09

sad clown wrote:[quote="lovely complex"


على الرحب و السعه
اممممم انا عن نفسي ما شفت فيلم من أفلامه
بس حبيت تمثيله في دراما
Good Luck and Pride

هالمسلسلين حلوين كثير

لكن افضل اعماله هو
long vacation

و انا شخصياً ترجمته

لكن ما نزلت الترجمه في اي موقع

افكر انزله هنا لكن متردد

شرايك ؟[/quote]


أمممممم و الله ما أدري؟؟
ما أقدر اقرر :scratch:
:study: شاور أخوانك و أخواتك إلي موجودين في هالكميونيتي
We are one family :-)
Don't stop
Keep Going!!!

لا تاخذ راي انا بس اسأل الكل
أهم شيء إنك ما تزعل من الكلام إلي كتبته
سلاااااام يا خوي
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sad clown
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 17th, '09, 21:30
Location: her heart

Post by sad clown » Aug 19th, '09, 21:13

و ليه ازعل ؟

اكيد رأي الكل مطلوب

لكن مو مشكلة لو بدأت برأي اولي

ولا لأ ؟ ^^

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 19th, '09, 21:21

sad clown wrote:و ليه ازعل ؟

اكيد رأي الكل مطلوب

لكن مو مشكلة لو بدأت برأي اولي

ولا لأ ؟ ^^

Thank you brother :cry:

No problem :salut:

Don't give up :thumleft:
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 19th, '09, 21:29

sad clown wrote:و ليه ازعل ؟

اكيد رأي الكل مطلوب

لكن مو مشكلة لو بدأت برأي اولي

ولا لأ ؟ ^^
اوه صح انت
لو تبغى ترجم بعض المسلسلات
وهو ينفع للناس
ترجم !
هو احسن الراي عندي
:cheers:
ومن الأحسن لو ترجم ليا مسلسل كوري خخخ

:lol

User avatar
sad clown
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 17th, '09, 21:30
Location: her heart

Post by sad clown » Aug 19th, '09, 21:36

sharangeo wrote:
sad clown wrote:و ليه ازعل ؟

اكيد رأي الكل مطلوب

لكن مو مشكلة لو بدأت برأي اولي

ولا لأ ؟ ^^
اوه صح انت
لو تبغى ترجم بعض المسلسلات
وهو ينفع للناس
ترجم !
هو احسن الراي عندي
:cheers:
ومن الأحسن لو ترجم ليا مسلسل كوري خخخ

:lol
مانيه
.
.
وانا ما احب الكوري

ما دخلوا مزاجي

جابانيز و بس والباقي خس

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 19th, '09, 21:37

sharangeo wrote:
sad clown wrote:و ليه ازعل ؟

اكيد رأي الكل مطلوب

لكن مو مشكلة لو بدأت برأي اولي

ولا لأ ؟ ^^
اوه صح انت
لو تبغى ترجم بعض المسلسلات
وهو ينفع للناس
ترجم !
هو احسن الراي عندي
:cheers:
ومن الأحسن لو ترجم ليا مسلسل كوري خخخ

:lol
اندوكم الاخ علان
يتشرط عالمسلسل كوري
علان؟؟؟
سؤال؟؟؟
انت من محبي دراما الكورية و لا اليابانية؟؟؟
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sad clown
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 17th, '09, 21:30
Location: her heart

Post by sad clown » Aug 19th, '09, 21:58

شفتوا معلم الثنوية 2003 ؟

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 19th, '09, 22:05

sad clown wrote:شفتوا معلم الثنوية 2003 ؟
انا بعدني ما نزلته
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sad clown
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 17th, '09, 21:30
Location: her heart

Post by sad clown » Aug 19th, '09, 22:11

انا نزلته و تجمته

اذا تبغي الترجمه ارسلها لك

..


انا استغربت ان المسلسل ما حاز على اي جائزة

يمكن فازت ممثله وحده بجائزة الممثل القادم


لكن المسلسل ما حاز الى اي جائزة مهمة

وانا اشوف انه اروع ما قدمت الدراما اليابانية


ابغى اشوف رايكم يا شباب و رأيك انت يا خي العزيز

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 19th, '09, 22:29

lovely complex wrote: اندوكم الاخ علان
يتشرط عالمسلسل كوري
علان؟؟؟
سؤال؟؟؟
انت من محبي دراما الكورية و لا اليابانية؟؟؟
لا يوجد محبو الدراما الكورية فى الكوميونيتي داه إلا انا و استازة دودي
عشان كده لو الناس يتكلمو عن اليابانية انا فى السكوووووت هههههه

sad clown wrote:انا نزلته و تجمته

اذا تبغي الترجمه ارسلها لك

..


انا استغربت ان المسلسل ما حاز على اي جائزة

يمكن فازت ممثله وحده بجائزة الممثل القادم


لكن المسلسل ما حاز الى اي جائزة مهمة

وانا اشوف انه اروع ما قدمت الدراما اليابانية


ابغى اشوف رايكم يا شباب و رأيك انت يا خي العزيز
اولاً اسمح لى ان اتعرف لك اسمي علان
شو اسمك؟
:mrgreen: بصراحة انا مو فاهم يابانية خالص
للأسف ما عندي اي اقتراح او رأي او اي شيء يتعلق بالموضوع ياباني

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Aug 19th, '09, 22:31

@sad clown
Hellooo, so glad to see that another Jdrama loving person joining this thread. :thumright:

as for Takuya Kimura, although he is not one of my fav actors but i have seen some of his dramas. Long Vocation, Love Generation, Concerto, Karei-naru Ichizugo and Mr Brain. out of all these dramas, i think i LOVED Long Vocation the most. specially that lead me to know one of my most fav actor Yutaka Takenouchi. :wub:
also watched Mr Brain (because i wanted to see Hiro :P ) and at first i did not like it much but it did grew in me (both the drama and Kimutaku) and i started to enjoy it. will watch it for sure if they do a new series or SP.

Kou Kou Kyoushi (high school teacher) 2003
i saw this drama because i loved 1996 version with Hiroyuki Sanada :wub: :wub: :wub: and i also wanted to see Naohito Fujiki :P . it does have a depressing theme to be honest. well, both versions do. it has been a looong time since i have seen it and i was thinkiing of re-watching it . but its ending still confusing to me because i do think it is an open ending. 8)
Last edited by Issy on Aug 19th, '09, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
sad clown
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 17th, '09, 21:30
Location: her heart

Post by sad clown » Aug 19th, '09, 22:32

sharangeo wrote:
lovely complex wrote: اندوكم الاخ علان
يتشرط عالمسلسل كوري
علان؟؟؟
سؤال؟؟؟
انت من محبي دراما الكورية و لا اليابانية؟؟؟
لا يوجد محبو الدراما الكورية فى الكوميونيتي داه إلا انا و استازة دودي
عشان كده لو الناس يتكلمو عن اليابانية انا فى السكوووووت هههههه

sad clown wrote:انا نزلته و تجمته

اذا تبغي الترجمه ارسلها لك

..


انا استغربت ان المسلسل ما حاز على اي جائزة

يمكن فازت ممثله وحده بجائزة الممثل القادم


لكن المسلسل ما حاز الى اي جائزة مهمة

وانا اشوف انه اروع ما قدمت الدراما اليابانية


ابغى اشوف رايكم يا شباب و رأيك انت يا خي العزيز
اولاً اسمح لى ان اتعرف لك اسمي علان
شو اسمك؟
:mrgreen: بصراحة انا مو فاهم يابانية خالص
للأسف ما عندي اي اقتراح او رأي او اي شيء يتعلق بالموضوع ياباني
عاشت الاسامي

و انا اسمي علي

تشرفت بمعرفتك
و انا برضوا ما اعرف ياباني

لكني اعرف بعض الكلمات البسيطة

User avatar
sad clown
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 17th, '09, 21:30
Location: her heart

Post by sad clown » Aug 19th, '09, 22:46

Issy wrote:@sad clown
Hellooo, so glad to see that another Jdrama loving person joining this thread. :thumright:

as for Takuya Kimura, although he is not one of my fav actors but i have seen some of his dramas. Long Vocation, Love Generation, Concerto, Karei-naru Ichizugo and Mr Brain. out of all these dramas, i think i LOVED Long Vocation the most. specially that lead me to know one of my most fav actor Yutaka Takenouchi. :wub:
also watched Mr Brain (because i wanted to see Hiro :P ) and at first i did not like it much but it did grew in me (both the drama and Kimutaku) and i started to enjoy it. will watch it for sure if they do a new series or SP.

Kou Kou Kyoushi (high school teacher) 2003
i saw this drama because i loved 1996 version with Hiroyuki Sanada :wub: :wub: :wub: and i also wanted to see Naohito Fujiki :P . it does have a depressing theme to be honest. well, both versions do. it has been a looong time since i have seen it and i was thinkiing of re-watching it . but its ending still confusing to me because i do think it is an open ending. 8)

i'm also glad to join u guys here

japanese drama is so great

also usa and arabic drama has become very dull

so i completely concentrate on japanese drama


anyway

about kou kou kyoushi 2003

i think u mean that u saw 1993 version right ?

cuz as i know theres 2003 ,1993 and 1974

i subed 2003 version

and i havent watched the other versions

imortant notice : - who hasent watched the drama yet
should not read my following post






about the end it seems to be an opend ending

but it almost clear that the teacher has died

the drama has great story , great music

and great shakespearian style

it is a full mark drama

10/10

how about u ?

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Aug 19th, '09, 23:20

ummm, i think i will marked it 5 or 6 because did not enjoy it much. because the story was not as believeable as 1993 version.(yes, i meant 1993 sorry :P )
I advise you to watch 1993 and see for yourself.
but giving 10/10 for this drama is kind of brave in my opinion. the only drama that i give 10/10 is Tiger & Dragon and Konna Koi no Hanashi. then again, everyone has their own taste and likes and dislikes. :thumright:
Image

User avatar
sad clown
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 17th, '09, 21:30
Location: her heart

Post by sad clown » Aug 21st, '09, 00:35

Issy wrote:ummm, i think i will marked it 5 or 6 because did not enjoy it much. because the story was not as believeable as 1993 version.(yes, i meant 1993 sorry :P )
I advise you to watch 1993 and see for yourself.
but giving 10/10 for this drama is kind of brave in my opinion. the only drama that i give 10/10 is Tiger & Dragon and Konna Koi no Hanashi. then again, everyone has their own taste and likes and dislikes. :thumright:

i haven't see a story of love , but i guess it is promising one becuz of Matsushima Nanako , i like hir alot

tiger and dragon i subed it
and i give it 8/10

.....

kou kou kyoushi

i gave it full mark

cuz it is verry unique

and it dosen't has a happy endingn
it is verry classy

but as u said

everybody has his own taste and openion

....


so

how many drama have u seen so far ?

and what is ur top 5 ?


and this quisation is for everybody



ja

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Aug 21st, '09, 08:46

@sad clown
oh my god, how many dramas i have seen so far? :scratch: i really don't know but i will post the list here when i get back home from work.

as for my top 5 dramas of all times, it's very hard for me to say but i will star the ones i really like in that list because i do watch dramas on the basis of actors i like and i have top dramas for each actors and then there top5 of my most fav dramas, then top 5 of my favand ... as you see it is very complicated in my case
but from top of my head i have to say

Tiger & Dragon
Kimi wa Petto
Hakusen Nagshi
Konna Koi no Hanashi
love & Eros

and for your subbing, do you sub them from nihongo to arabic, nihongo to English or English to Arabic? just curious. :P because i did little bit of subbing myself (Hakusen Nagashi SP5 with help of a friend of course) but it is very hard specially that my nihongo is still in the middle between beginner-intermediate. :unsure:
Image

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 21st, '09, 10:38

lovely complex wrote:
lovely friend wrote:
lovely complex wrote:السلام عليكم
شخباركم ؟؟؟
إن شاء الله كلكم بخير
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
شو سالفة كلكم اختفيتوا؟؟؟؟؟
أممممممم أتوقع كلكم مشغولين حاليا الرمضان قرب و الدراسة قربت *للجامعات
الله يخليكم أول ما تفضون دخلوا
ترا مكان ما تسوى من دونكم
وعليكم السلام
يسرج حالي ومن صوبج الغلا
معاج حق انتي تعرفين رمضان قرب على الابواب والكل بدا يشمر عن يديه ويستعد لشهر البركة والخير
واذا على الجامعات انتي اكثر وحدة تعرفين الحال صح دبوه
المهم معاج حق الكل اختفوا عسى المانع خير

وحبيت صح اقول للجميع مقدما رمضان كريم
وشدو الهمة وجددوا النية
وسلام يا حلووووين

وجنج بتداومين قبلي بأسبوع
لوووووووووووووووووووول
ما عليج مني أنا من أول يوم ضاربه شردات
خخخخخ
شوووووو رايج في غوغسن
عاد يوم إنج خميتيه خم
عاد لا تحاتين عالحلقات الاسبيشل بيوصلج عالقريب
اوكي
دبوه تراج لاحقتني بداومين بعدين
ويا ويلج يا مشور إذا شردتي صدقيني بتشوفين شي ما شفتيه
بدوس فبطنج وبذبحج تعرفين رايي فهالسوالف صح حياتي
أما على غوغسن كان صراحة طر وايد عيبني
وانا علىى انتظار بشوف حلقات الاسبيشل يوم توصلني

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 21st, '09, 18:42

حينما أمسكت يدايّ بالقلم
أردت أن أسطر بعض الكلمات
أردت أن أصوغها وأبثها محملة بمشاعر شتى
فمشاعري تاهت ما بين امتنان وفرحة
امتنان لأناس استقبلوني بينهم
أناسٌ فتحوا أيديهم واحتضنوني بينهم
أناسٌ جمعتني بهم الدنيا
أناسٌ حينما أكون بينهم أحس بأنني بين أهلي وصحبي
أناسٌ قد تعرفت عليهم وتعرفت على بعض خصالهم
أناسٌ قد اطلعت على بعض مشاعرهم فتعرفت على بعض صفاتهم فأحببتهم
أما مشاعر الفرحة فهي تغمر وجداني
فهاهو رمضان أقبل يطرق الأبواب
أقبل وهو معبقٌ بأريج الإيمان
أقبل فاتحاً ذراعيه لنا
أقبل ليحتوينا بين ربوعه ويحملنا لسعادة لا توصف

فإليكم يا من ستقرأون ما خطه قلمي
إليكم أوجه امتناني
إليكم يامن استقبلتموني بينكم
إليكم أقول حروف الامتنان تبقى عاجزة عن وصف شعوري تجاهكم
فأنا حينما أكون متواجدة معكم أشعر أنني بين أهلي وصحبي
نعم أنا أعلم أنه قد تكون مشاركاتي نادرة ومعدودة إلا أنني سعيدة بوجودي بينكم
فأنا حينما أقرا ما تخطه أيديكم أشعر أنني أتعرف إليكم أكثر فأكثر
فإليكم أوجه شكري وامتناني
وإليكم أوجه فرحتي ورغبتي بأن تسعدوا وتفرحوا
فهنيئا لكم قدوم رمضان
" وكل عام وأنتوا بألف صحة وخير ورمضان كريم يا حلوين"

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 21st, '09, 20:03

lovely friend wrote:حينما أمسكت يدايّ بالقلم
أردت أن أسطر بعض الكلمات
أردت أن أصوغها وأبثها محملة بمشاعر شتى
فمشاعري تاهت ما بين امتنان وفرحة
امتنان لأناس استقبلوني بينهم
أناسٌ فتحوا أيديهم واحتضنوني بينهم
أناسٌ جمعتني بهم الدنيا
أناسٌ حينما أكون بينهم أحس بأنني بين أهلي وصحبي
أناسٌ قد تعرفت عليهم وتعرفت على بعض خصالهم
أناسٌ قد اطلعت على بعض مشاعرهم فتعرفت على بعض صفاتهم فأحببتهم
أما مشاعر الفرحة فهي تغمر وجداني
فهاهو رمضان أقبل يطرق الأبواب
أقبل وهو معبقٌ بأريج الإيمان
أقبل فاتحاً ذراعيه لنا
أقبل ليحتوينا بين ربوعه ويحملنا لسعادة لا توصف

فإليكم يا من ستقرأون ما خطه قلمي
إليكم أوجه امتناني
إليكم يامن استقبلتموني بينكم
إليكم أقول حروف الامتنان تبقى عاجزة عن وصف شعوري تجاهكم
فأنا حينما أكون متواجدة معكم أشعر أنني بين أهلي وصحبي
نعم أنا أعلم أنه قد تكون مشاركاتي نادرة ومعدودة إلا أنني سعيدة بوجودي بينكم
فأنا حينما أقرا ما تخطه أيديكم أشعر أنني أتعرف إليكم أكثر فأكثر
فإليكم أوجه شكري وامتناني
وإليكم أوجه فرحتي ورغبتي بأن تسعدوا وتفرحوا
فهنيئا لكم قدوم رمضان
" وكل عام وأنتوا بألف صحة وخير ورمضان كريم يا حلوين"

و انت بألف خيييييييييييير
يا أختي ما شاء الله عليج
أسلووووووووووووووووووبج مره ما تغير
مريوم ما اوصيج إذا طلبوا مني تقرير الافتتاحية عليج
خخخخخخخخخخخخخ
ذكرتيني بأيام الدراسة
يوم كنت أخليج تكتبين المقدمة حقي
خخخخخخخخخخخخخ
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 21st, '09, 20:22

lovely friend
ماشاء الله....اتعجب بتعبيرات كلماتج الجميلة
استخدمتي بديع براعة الإستهلال تماماً
:salut:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Aug 21st, '09, 22:58

@Lovely Friend :salut: :salut: :thumright: :cheers: :salut: :salut:

Great post, nearly brought tears to my eyes. :pale:

SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU WITH US DEAR.

Take care :wub:
Image

User avatar
mera
Posts: 63
Joined: Sep 30th, '05, 11:34
Location: Om El-Donia

Post by mera » Aug 22nd, '09, 02:25

السلام عليكم
أول أيام شهر رمضان المبارك أعاده الله عليكم و على أسركم و أحبابكم بالخير و البركة :D ا
كل سنة و إنتم طيبين
و رمضان كريم
دودي و مي و إيسي و لافلي كومبليكس و لافلي فريند و مووون و علان
ربنا يتقبل منا و منكم الصيام و القيام و صالح العمل
و يارب تنمحي ذنوبنا جميعا و يغفر الله لنا ما أسلفنا :D ا
Image
:heart: \" J & J \" Jackie & Joony :heart:
:wub:

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 22nd, '09, 03:48

انا مشتاق على رغايتكي يا ميراا هههه

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 22nd, '09, 06:39

lovely complex wrote:
و انت بألف خيييييييييييير
يا أختي ما شاء الله عليج
أسلووووووووووووووووووبج مره ما تغير
مريوم ما اوصيج إذا طلبوا مني تقرير الافتتاحية عليج
خخخخخخخخخخخخخ
ذكرتيني بأيام الدراسة
يوم كنت أخليج تكتبين المقدمة حقي
خخخخخخخخخخخخخ
ثانكس حياتو هذا من ذوقج
من عيوني يا عيوني
كانت أيام ولا أروع
يفداج إذا ما كتبت حق ربيعتي وأختي إلي مالي غنى عنها أكتب لمنو عيل

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 22nd, '09, 06:40

sharangeo wrote:
lovely friend
ماشاء الله....اتعجب بتعبيرات كلماتج الجميلة
استخدمتي بديع براعة الإستهلال تماماً
:salut:

تسلم يا أخوي هذا من طيب أصلك وذوقك

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 22nd, '09, 06:43

Issy wrote:@Lovely Friend :salut: :salut: :thumright: :cheers: :salut: :salut:

Great post, nearly brought tears to my eyes. :pale:

SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU WITH US DEAR.

Take care :wub:
مشكورة حياتي هذا من طيب أصلج
وكلماتي ما هي إلا تعبير عن إلي أحس فيه تجاهكم
وصدقيني أنا الأسعد بوجودي معاكم يا إسراء

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 22nd, '09, 06:46

mera wrote:السلام عليكم
أول أيام شهر رمضان المبارك أعاده الله عليكم و على أسركم و أحبابكم بالخير و البركة :D ا
كل سنة و إنتم طيبين
و رمضان كريم
دودي و مي و إيسي و لافلي كومبليكس و لافلي فريند و مووون و علان
ربنا يتقبل منا و منكم الصيام و القيام و صالح العمل
و يارب تنمحي ذنوبنا جميعا و يغفر الله لنا ما أسلفنا :D ا
وعليكم السلام
الله يبارك فيج حياتي
ومباركا عليج الشهر
وتقبل الله منا ومنج صالح الأعمال

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 22nd, '09, 12:53

Issy wrote:@Lovely Friend :salut: :salut: :thumright: :cheers: :salut: :salut:

Great post, nearly brought tears to my eyes. :pale:

SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU WITH US DEAR.

Take care :wub:

السلام عليكم
شخبارج؟؟؟
إن شاء الله بخير
يا أختي إسراء هذا إلي قريته
شويه ترااااااا
انتي لوتقرين إلي عندها
صدقيني بتصحين من خااااااااطر
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 22nd, '09, 12:56

mera wrote:السلام عليكم
أول أيام شهر رمضان المبارك أعاده الله عليكم و على أسركم و أحبابكم بالخير و البركة :D ا
كل سنة و إنتم طيبين
و رمضان كريم
دودي و مي و إيسي و لافلي كومبليكس و لافلي فريند و مووون و علان
ربنا يتقبل منا و منكم الصيام و القيام و صالح العمل
و يارب تنمحي ذنوبنا جميعا و يغفر الله لنا ما أسلفنا :D ا

السلام عليكم
و انتي طيبه يا أختي
و إن شاء الله ينقبل صيام جميع المسلمين


آاااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااامين يا أختي
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 22nd, '09, 13:00

Mai-Soon

Were are???

انتي ضايعة ؟؟؟
يا أختي إن شاء الله ترجعين و تدخلين بسرررررعة
بصراحة مالج حس بالمرررررره
انا ناطرة رجوعج


:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
dody
Posts: 123
Joined: Sep 11th, '06, 00:32

Post by dody » Aug 22nd, '09, 15:10

mera wrote:السلام عليكم
أول أيام شهر رمضان المبارك أعاده الله عليكم و على أسركم و أحبابكم بالخير و البركة :D ا
كل سنة و إنتم طيبين
و رمضان كريم
دودي و مي و إيسي و لافلي كومبليكس و لافلي فريند و مووون و علان
ربنا يتقبل منا و منكم الصيام و القيام و صالح العمل
و يارب تنمحي ذنوبنا جميعا و يغفر الله لنا ما أسلفنا :D ا
ميرا مراميرو
وحشتيني انت ازيك
كل سنه وانت عسل يا جميل
يارب يارب امين يتقبل منا ومنكم
Image

I cry silently
I cry inside of me
I cry hopelessly
Cause I know I''''''''ll never
breathe your love again

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 22nd, '09, 19:00

lovely complex wrote:
Issy wrote:@Lovely Friend :salut: :salut: :thumright: :cheers: :salut: :salut:

Great post, nearly brought tears to my eyes. :pale:

SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU WITH US DEAR.

Take care :wub:

السلام عليكم
شخبارج؟؟؟
إن شاء الله بخير
يا أختي إسراء هذا إلي قريته
شويه ترااااااا
انتي لوتقرين إلي عندها
صدقيني بتصحين من خااااااااطر
ثانكس مشور على هالاطراء بس لا تبالغين
كتاباتي مو لها الدرجة الي تبجي الواحد
الا على فكرة انتي متى قريتي الا انا كاتبتنهم ما احيدني راويتج
على العموم مشكورة على المدح حياتو

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 22nd, '09, 19:19

lovely friend wrote:
lovely complex wrote:
Issy wrote:@Lovely Friend :salut: :salut: :thumright: :cheers: :salut: :salut:

Great post, nearly brought tears to my eyes. :pale:

SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU WITH US DEAR.

Take care :wub:

السلام عليكم
شخبارج؟؟؟
إن شاء الله بخير
يا أختي إسراء هذا إلي قريته
شويه ترااااااا
انتي لوتقرين إلي عندها
صدقيني بتصحين من خااااااااطر
ثانكس مشور على هالاطراء بس لا تبالغين
كتاباتي مو لها الدرجة الي تبجي الواحد
الا على فكرة انتي متى قريتي الا انا كاتبتنهم ما احيدني راويتج
على العموم مشكورة على المدح حياتو

موب لازم تعرفين متى قريته
خخخخخخ
اتذكري عدل يالنساية
و انا ما ابالغ
اوكي
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 24th, '09, 05:17

شو أخبار بطة؟
الحين خلصت اترجم الفيلم الى العربي
ان شاء الله بعد الإفطار هأبعث اللينك
اذا تجدين في ترجمتي بعض الأخطاء سامحيني
بس استعدي نفسج للبكاء (بجد) خخخخ اتمصخر
لأن الفيلم يقوم على قصة حقيقية ويحكي عن مجاهدة بعض الناس لإدخال بعض الدروس بالأبجد العربي في المناهج الدراسية ايضاً
بصراحة, أضحك على هذا الفيلم لأنه يمثل بعض صور الحياة (موب كلها) في طفولتي خخخخ
اذا تبغين الضحك اضحكي خخخخ

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 24th, '09, 05:49

sharangeo wrote:شو أخبار بطة؟
الحين خلصت اترجم الفيلم الى العربي
ان شاء الله بعد الإفطار هأبعث اللينك
اذا تجدين في ترجمتي بعض الأخطاء سامحيني
بس استعدي نفسج للبكاء (بجد) خخخخ اتمصخر
لأن الفيلم يقوم على قصة حقيقية ويحكي عن مجاهدة بعض الناس لإدخال بعض الدروس بالأبجد العربي في المناهج الدراسية ايضاً
بصراحة, أضحك على هذا الفيلم لأنه يمثل بعض صور الحياة (موب كلها) في طفولتي خخخخ
اذا تبغين الضحك اضحكي خخخخ

السلام عليكم
مشكوووووووووووووووووور عالترجمة يا خوي
صدق تعبناك

Honto ni arigatto :mrgreen:
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 24th, '09, 07:27

معلش يا بشر
أنا بقالي كتيييييييييييييير مادخلتش
وحشتوني
دودي يا حبي أين أنتي؟؟
ميرا و إسي مشتقالكم كلكم
مشيرة و صاحبتها
وعلان

إزيكول وكل سنة وإنتم طيبين

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 24th, '09, 07:52

يا سلام....كنتي فين يا ميسون؟
كل يوم أقرأ جريدة الأهرام , الجمهورية , مصر اليوم, بفكر لو انتي مفقودة في مكان ما
انا متأكد مش هتروحي تاني عشان داه رمضان فتبقى انتي جوعانه لو تشتغلي حاجات كتيره :P

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 24th, '09, 08:59

Mai-Soon wrote:معلش يا بشر
أنا بقالي كتيييييييييييييير مادخلتش
وحشتوني
دودي يا حبي أين أنتي؟؟
ميرا و إسي مشتقالكم كلكم
مشيرة و صاحبتها
وعلان

إزيكول وكل سنة وإنتم طيبين

لوووووووووووووووووووووووووول
و أخيرا ً مي ظهرت
يا أختي وين كنت؟؟؟
و أنا طول وقت قاعدة احاتي عليج
صدق أتلخين الواحد يموت من خوووووف

المهم إنج ظهرت
المهم كلنا بخير و الحمدالله
بس ناقصلج وجودج يالغالية
و أنت بخير يالغالية
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 24th, '09, 10:12

شكرا شكرا علان ومشاميشو
معلش بجد
و رمضان كريم بقى و سمااااح

أكيد إنتم عاملين مقاطعة للمسلسلات ف رمضان, صح؟
أنا بقى بصراحة بحاول أوازن بين العبادة و الفرجة على المسلسلات

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 24th, '09, 10:26

Mai-Soon wrote:شكرا شكرا علان ومشاميشو
معلش بجد
و رمضان كريم بقى و سمااااح

أكيد إنتم عاملين مقاطعة للمسلسلات ف رمضان, صح؟
أنا بقى بصراحة بحاول أوازن بين العبادة و الفرجة على المسلسلات

خخخخخ
انا عن نفسي ما احب أشوف مسلسلات في الرمضان
لا دراما كورية و لا يابانية و لا حتى إلي ينعرض عالتلفزيون

و بصراحة انا خلصت كل دراما إلي عندي قبل رمضان
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2891
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Aug 24th, '09, 10:50

Hellooooooooo Mai-soon
loooooooong time no see.
أكيد إنتم عاملين مقاطعة للمسلسلات ف رمضان, صح؟
أنا بقى بصراحة بحاول أوازن بين العبادة و الفرجة على المسلسلات
ok, i have to admit that i am doing the same. balancing everything but trying to do more prayers than before. I don't watch much of arabic/english tv anyway. i just watch whatever there when we are sitting with family and friends at night. and i think it does not harm if i watch one or two eps of my jdramas too. :pale: if i get the time at all.
Image

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 24th, '09, 15:26

Mai-Soon wrote:معلش يا بشر
أنا بقالي كتيييييييييييييير مادخلتش
وحشتوني
دودي يا حبي أين أنتي؟؟
ميرا و إسي مشتقالكم كلكم
مشيرة و صاحبتها
وعلان

إزيكول وكل سنة وإنتم طيبين

هلا مي الحمد الله على السلامة
لج وحشة الغالية
حتى نحن اشتقنا لج الغلا
المهم نور الكميونتي بوجودج غناتي

وكل عام وأنتي بخير ومبارك عليج الشهر

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 24th, '09, 15:31

ميسون أستاذتي
عندي مفيش موانع لمقاطعة فرجة التليفزيون
بس عشان رمضان بتفرج اي البرامج التلفزيونية بعد التراويح
اذا كنا بنكلم عن دراما كوريا بالنسبالي انني صعب فراقها خخخ

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 24th, '09, 18:51

أولاً أشكر على أختنا مشيرة على التبادل الثقافي بالفيلم عسى ان يكون الفيلم اللى أعطيتيني يزيدني معلومات عن ثقافتكم
وشكرا كتيييير اوي اوي أستاذة هدير وأستاذة ميسون على تشجيعكم ليا مش هأنسى اسكندرية
وللأسف يا ميسون ما كنت أزور اسماعيلية عشان ما عنديش صديق هناك
ولا أنسى أيضا أصدقائي الأعزاء انيونغ هاسيو يا إسراء...ميرا رغاية خخخ وصديقتي مريم على فكرة اسمج تشابه اسم أختي خخخ
ان شاء الله يا أيها البشر هأغادر القاهرة بعد العيد بارك الله فيكم ومن العائدين والفائزين

Synopsis:
"هذا الفيلم مقتبس من الرواية الواقعية "جنود قوس قزح" لـ أندريا هيراتا (هيكل)يحكي عن حياته المدرسية في محل إقامته بجزيرة صغيرة مستقلة "بالي تونغ
كانت المدرسة غير لائقة البناية ولا يهتمها الكثيرون لقلة طلابها ومن جانب آخر ان الأولاد كانوا أشقياء جدا يفضلون العمل أكثر من أن يتعلموا فيها
وهنا أندريا هيراتا في تلك المدرسة "المحمدية" نحت التواريخ على جدرانها وبدأ قصة رومانسيته وتعلم أيضا الأبجد العربي قليلا فقليلا
بإرشادات أساتيذه العظيمة هم الذين شجعوا نفوس الطلاب دائما حتى أنه حقق حلمه للتعلم بجامعة السربون

الشواهد التاريخية
جنود قوس قزح الأصليين

http://abiku2008.multiply.com/journal/i ... Real_World

أندريا هيراتا الآن

http://abiku2008.multiply.com/photos/album/2/Foto_Ikal

جزيرة بالي تونغ الآن

http://abiku2008.multiply.com/photos
Soundtrack and Movie
:لقد سألني بعض الأصدقاء الأزهريين
أي مساهمتكم لمصر وخاصة للأزهر؟
"كنت افتكر أن السؤال داه صعب للجواب, فردته بكلمة واحدة بس "ان شاء الله
بس فيه هناك شيء اللى عايز أظهر للأستاذتين هدير وميسون
عندنا فيلم جديد بيحكي عن تعامل الطلبة داخل الأزهر او خارجه ويعرض مختلف الثقافات الجميلة بين الدول
خخخخ"From Al-Azhar with Love" عنوانه : عندما يسبح الحب "سبحان الله" او ممكن نقول بالإنجليزي
وداه يمكن يعتبر كتلك المساهمة ان شاء الله لأنه مثّله خريجو الأزهر عموماً
اذا كنتو تتفرجو هذه المقاطع وتجدو ممثل اللى ميقدرش يكلم عربي أقول لكو هو ما كان يروح مصر قبل كده خخخخ

These are only the trailers behind the scene in Cairo and Alexandria








User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 24th, '09, 19:05

sharangeo wrote:أولاً أشكر على أختنا مشيرة على التبادل الثقافي بالفيلم عسى ان يكون الفيلم اللى أعطيتيني يزيدني معلومات عن ثقافتكم
وشكرا كتيييير اوي اوي أستاذة هدير وأستاذة ميسون على تشجيعكم ليا مش هأنسى اسكندرية
وللأسف يا ميسون ما كنت أزور اسماعيلية عشان ما عنديش صديق هناك
ولا أنسى أيضا أصدقائي الأعزاء انيونغ هاسيو يا إسراء...ميرا رغاية خخخ وصديقتي مريم على فكرة اسمج تشابه اسم أختي خخخ
ان شاء الله يا أيها البشر هأغادر القاهرة بعد العيد بارك الله فيكم ومن العائدين والفائزين

Synopsis:
"هذا الفيلم مقتبس من الرواية الواقعية "جنود قوس قزح" لـ أندريا هيراتا (هيكل)يحكي عن حياته المدرسية في محل إقامته بجزيرة صغيرة مستقلة "بالي تونغ
كانت المدرسة غير لائقة البناية ولا يهتمها الكثيرون لقلة طلابها ومن جانب آخر ان الأولاد كانوا أشقياء جدا يفضلون العمل أكثر من أن يتعلموا فيها
وهنا أندريا هيراتا في تلك المدرسة "المحمدية" نحت التواريخ على جدرانها وبدأ قصة رومانسيته وتعلم أيضا الأبجد العربي قليلا فقليلا
بإرشادات أساتيذه العظيمة هم الذين شجعوا نفوس الطلاب دائما حتى أنه حقق حلمه للتعلم بجامعة السربون

الشواهد التاريخية
جنود قوس قزح الأصليين

http://abiku2008.multiply.com/journal/i ... Real_World

أندريا هيراتا الآن

http://abiku2008.multiply.com/photos/album/2/Foto_Ikal

جزيرة بالي تونغ الآن

http://abiku2008.multiply.com/photos
Soundtrack and Movie
:لقد سألني بعض الأصدقاء الأزهريين
أي مساهمتكم لمصر وخاصة للأزهر؟
"كنت افتكر أن السؤال داه صعب للجواب, فردته بكلمة واحدة بس "ان شاء الله
بس فيه هناك شيء اللى عايز أظهر للأستاذتين هدير وميسون
عندنا فيلم جديد بيحكي عن تعامل الطلبة داخل الأزهر او خارجه ويعرض مختلف الثقافات الجميلة بين الدول
خخخخ"From Al-Azhar with Love" عنوانه : عندما يسبح الحب "سبحان الله" او ممكن نقول بالإنجليزي
وداه يمكن يعتبر كتلك المساهمة ان شاء الله لأنه مثّله خريجو الأزهر عموماً
اذا كنتو تتفرجو هذه المقاطع وتجدو ممثل اللى ميقدرش يكلم عربي أقول لكو هو ما كان يروح مصر قبل كده خخخخ

These are only the trailers behind the scene in Cairo and Alexandria








السلام عليكم
أولاً: أشكرك يا علان على ترجمتك للافلام

بس سؤال يوم انك بتودر القاهرة؟؟؟
يعني انت بترد لبلادك صح!!!

إن شاء الله اتروح بالسلامة
و تصل لبلادك بالسلامة
لا شكر على واجب*لتبادل الثقافي
و اتمنى لك التوفيق
Keep Going !!!!
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 24th, '09, 19:56

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله
عندي الشكر واجب انا خايف لو أصابتني الغطرسة
عشان عارف ان نفسي شقي فأحاول قليل بعد قليل بالشكر خخخخ
نعم, هأرد الى بلدي
My mission has been already completed here :D

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 24th, '09, 20:14

sharangeo wrote: My mission has been already completed here :D
What do you mean ???? :scratch:

are you trying to say that you will not come back to visit this Community??? :crazy:
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 24th, '09, 20:41

خخخخ لا يا بطة
يعني لقد تمت دراستي هنا بالقاهرة وسأعود إلى البلد
على فكرة, خلصتي تتفرجين الفيلم؟ انا موب مسئول لو تبكين بالفيلم خخخ
ممكن سؤال؟ شو اسم الآلة الى استخدمها مهار حينما يغني "اللوتس"؟
عشان كنت اتعاود باستخدام هاالآلة من زمااان حينما اغني قصيدة البوصيري الإسكندري

User avatar
dody
Posts: 123
Joined: Sep 11th, '06, 00:32

Post by dody » Aug 24th, '09, 20:44

Mai-Soon wrote:معلش يا بشر
أنا بقالي كتيييييييييييييير مادخلتش
وحشتوني
دودي يا حبي أين أنتي؟؟
ميرا و إسي مشتقالكم كلكم
مشيرة و صاحبتها
وعلان

إزيكول وكل سنة وإنتم طيبين
ميويووووووووووووووووو
وحشتيني جدااااااااااااا
انا موجوده انتي اللي فيييييييييين؟
Image

I cry silently
I cry inside of me
I cry hopelessly
Cause I know I''''''''ll never
breathe your love again

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 25th, '09, 09:07

أنا هنا.....بس كان عندي شوية مشاكل مع الإنترنت....بس الحمد لله إتحلت

دودي إبقي إدخلي عل الياهوو هموت وأكلمك يا بنتي
وحشتيني

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 25th, '09, 10:02

sharangeo wrote:أولاً أشكر على أختنا مشيرة على التبادل الثقافي بالفيلم عسى ان يكون الفيلم اللى أعطيتيني يزيدني معلومات عن ثقافتكم
وشكرا كتيييير اوي اوي أستاذة هدير وأستاذة ميسون على تشجيعكم ليا مش هأنسى اسكندرية
وللأسف يا ميسون ما كنت أزور اسماعيلية عشان ما عنديش صديق هناك
ولا أنسى أيضا أصدقائي الأعزاء انيونغ هاسيو يا إسراء...ميرا رغاية خخخ وصديقتي مريم على فكرة اسمج تشابه اسم أختي خخخ
ان شاء الله يا أيها البشر هأغادر القاهرة بعد العيد بارك الله فيكم ومن العائدين والفائزين

[/spoiler]
السلام عليكم أخوي علان
شحالك عساك بخير
مشكور يا أخوي أنك عديتني من أصدقائك
وتروح وترجع لبلادك بالسلامة
وصح بالبركة عليك انك خلصت دراسة وعقبال ما نلحقك نحن بعد

ومباركا عليك العيد مقدما يا أخوي

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 25th, '09, 12:40

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله اختي مريم
انا بالخير الحمد لله
بصراحة حبيت ان اقول انج صديقتي من اول مرة جئتي هنا
بس موب عارف كيف بدئت كلامي معج خخخ
لو تسمحين على فكرة انتي في نفس الكلية مع اختنا بطة؟

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 25th, '09, 14:06

sharangeo wrote:وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله اختي مريم
انا بالخير الحمد لله
بصراحة حبيت ان اقول انج صديقتي من اول مرة جئتي هنا
بس موب عارف كيف بدئت كلامي معج خخخ
لو تسمحين على فكرة انتي في نفس الكلية مع اختنا بطة؟


عسى دوم يا رب
تسلم يا اخوي
أكيد حياك مسموح
والله صراحة لا أنا مو مع مشور فنفس الكلية
أنا فجامعة ثانية وتخصصي غير عن تخصصها

Mai-Soon
Posts: 365
Joined: Mar 9th, '09, 20:19
Location: Egypt
Contact:

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 25th, '09, 17:03

sharangeo wrote:أولاً أشكر على أختنا مشيرة على التبادل الثقافي بالفيلم عسى ان يكون الفيلم اللى أعطيتيني يزيدني معلومات عن ثقافتكم
وشكرا كتيييير اوي اوي أستاذة هدير وأستاذة ميسون على تشجيعكم ليا مش هأنسى اسكندرية
وللأسف يا ميسون ما كنت أزور اسماعيلية عشان ما عنديش صديق هناك
ولا أنسى أيضا أصدقائي الأعزاء انيونغ هاسيو يا إسراء...ميرا رغاية خخخ وصديقتي مريم على فكرة اسمج تشابه اسم أختي خخخ
ان شاء الله يا أيها البشر هأغادر القاهرة بعد العيد بارك الله فيكم ومن العائدين والفائزين
علام إنت فعلا هتمشي؟

أتمني تفتكر أيامك في مصر بالخير :-) ا
و داووم على إطلاعك و تثقيف نفسك
و سلملنا بقى على كل الأندونيسيين وإفتكرنا بالخير عندهم :thumright: ا

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 25th, '09, 17:17

Mai-Soon wrote:
sharangeo wrote:أولاً أشكر على أختنا مشيرة على التبادل الثقافي بالفيلم عسى ان يكون الفيلم اللى أعطيتيني يزيدني معلومات عن ثقافتكم
وشكرا كتيييير اوي اوي أستاذة هدير وأستاذة ميسون على تشجيعكم ليا مش هأنسى اسكندرية
وللأسف يا ميسون ما كنت أزور اسماعيلية عشان ما عنديش صديق هناك
ولا أنسى أيضا أصدقائي الأعزاء انيونغ هاسيو يا إسراء...ميرا رغاية خخخ وصديقتي مريم على فكرة اسمج تشابه اسم أختي خخخ
ان شاء الله يا أيها البشر هأغادر القاهرة بعد العيد بارك الله فيكم ومن العائدين والفائزين
علام إنت فعلا هتمشي؟

أتمني تفتكر أيامك في مصر بالخير :-) ا
و داووم على إطلاعك و تثقيف نفسك
و سلملنا بقى على كل الأندونيسيين وإفتكرنا بالخير عندهم :thumright: ا


Alan
Remember...

Friends never say goodbye....
Keep Going brother
I wish all the best for you....

واحذرك من ألحين لا تحش فينا و اذكرنا بالخير
خخخخخخخ
تراني اتمصخر عليك
استمتعنا بوجودك هني
بس موب معناته ما تزور الكميونتي
:cussing: :cussing:
و لا بطرشلج سرب بط السود و يسون غارة جوية و برية و بحرية عليك
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 25th, '09, 21:06

lovely friend wrote: عسى دوم يا رب
تسلم يا اخوي
أكيد حياك مسموح
والله صراحة لا أنا مو مع مشور فنفس الكلية
أنا فجامعة ثانية وتخصصي غير عن تخصصها

شو تخصصج, ادب عربي؟ حقوق؟
نجحج الله وتحصلين تقدير الممتاز بالجامعة
لقد عجبنتي كلماتج اللطيفة يا اختي
فأظن انج متخصصة الأدب
Mai-Soon wrote: علام إنت فعلا هتمشي؟

أتمني تفتكر أيامك في مصر بالخير :-) ا
و داووم على إطلاعك و تثقيف نفسك
و سلملنا بقى على كل الأندونيسيين وإفتكرنا بالخير عندهم :thumright: ا
اوه هأمشي فعلاً يا بنتي, لو قولتي ما تمشي مش هأمشي بجد خخخ
انا متأسف لكل الأوقات اكيد كنت أجرح شعورك مرات كتييير
احيانا اعتبرك كبنتي خخخ وأعتبرك كصديقتي وأخيرا اسمحي لي اعتبرك كأستاذة
طبعا مش هأنسى ألفين يوم هنا من صغيري حتى الكبير, من أول يوم كنت اتكلم كم الساعة الآن حتى اعرف اقول ساعة كام دلوقتي
من ان أغني aku memujimu hingga jauh terdengar syahdu ke angkasa
حتى اغني قلبي مناه أجمل ملاك يكون معااااااااه ياه عمري كله خخخ مش اتذكر ايه كلمات الأغنية بعد داه
وكتيير وكتيير مش ممكن اكتب كله
But i'm still curious about Ismailia city, is there a little fluffy sparrow
sitting on railings behind the school? :D
قولتي ان انتي عندك مشكلة في النيت صح؟ لما تكون كويسة حاولي تتفرجي مقاطع الفيلم للى هو إنتاج الأزهريين الإندونيسيين
اكيييد هتبتسمي يا ميسون هو بصراحة هدية ثقافية للسيد طنطاوي من أولادهم وأعطيكي هنا كهدية عشان السيد برده يعتبر كأبيكي صح كده؟ يعني هو أبونا كلنا
lovely complex wrote: Remember...

Friends never say goodbye....
Keep Going brother
I wish all the best for you....

واحذرك من ألحين لا تحش فينا و اذكرنا بالخير
خخخخخخخ
تراني اتمصخر عليك
استمتعنا بوجودك هني
بس موب معناته ما تزور الكميونتي
:cussing: :cussing:
و لا بطرشلج سرب بط السود و يسون غارة جوية و برية و بحرية عليك
لا يا بطة موب اقول مع السلامة عليكم
بس فيه شيء اللى ما تفهمين خخخ والله انا خجول لو اقول داه عشان هتضحكي لو اقولج داه خخخ
اسمعي جيداً, لما يكون هناك أحد من مجتمع عندنا يعود الى بلدنا كخريج من احدى الجامعات من أعضاء الدول العربية هيسمونا أستاذ, وبعدما يتزوج يبقى سيد وبعد سن الأربعين هيسمونا شيخ
لهم social problem solvers لأنهم يعتقدون اننا هنكون
موب أقصد هنا مدح نفسي ولكن أقصد اقولج داه لأجل التعارف
فلما نعود ففترة شبابيتي نفدت من ذلك الوقت وهم يراقبون أعمالنا هل نفعل اشياء نافعة او نفعل لا شيء
يعني مثلاً لو نتفرج مسلسلات طويلة في البيت هذا ممكن يعتبر شيء مضحك (موب يعتبر عيب) بالنسبة للأستاذ موب للأستاذة (عشان فيه فرق بين الطبيعة) خخخخit looks something funny
ليش؟ عشان عادة كل بلاد آسيا عموماً مفتوحة يعني احنا نفتح ابواب ابياتنا لكل الناس, وعادةً أولادي (موب أصل أولادي ولكن يعني أولاد جيراني) يتفسحون ويزورون أبياتنا مساءً...تصوري لو هم يرونني أتفرج مسلسلات كورية مثلاً وبعدين الأولاد يقولون لأمهاتهم "ماما ماما استاذ علان يتفرج مسلسلات" خخخخخ
عرفتي كل امهات ثرثارة صح؟ موب أعرف ما الذي سيحدث بعد هذا خخخ
لماذا يكون شيء مضحك؟ عشان هو عمل شبابي ولا يناسب لشخصية الأستاذ
اما بالنسبة للأستاذة ما فيه مشكلة بس موب عارف ليش كده....خخخ

على فكرة تتفرجين مهار صح؟ ها هو مثلي لأن التساوي بيني وبينه هو حب الأغنية خخخ

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 25th, '09, 21:10

sharangeo wrote:خخخخ لا يا بطة
يعني لقد تمت دراستي هنا بالقاهرة وسأعود إلى البلد
على فكرة, خلصتي تتفرجين الفيلم؟ انا موب مسئول لو تبكين بالفيلم خخخ
ممكن سؤال؟ شو اسم الآلة الى استخدمها مهار حينما يغني "اللوتس"؟
عشان كنت اتعاود باستخدام هاالآلة من زمااان حينما اغني قصيدة البوصيري الإسكندري

الجواب:
daf
نحنا انقول دف
بس و الله ماأعرف شو يقولون بالاندونيسي
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 25th, '09, 22:09

يسمونها
Rebana
(ربانا (بقراءة الإمالة في الراء مثل وحدة عند قراءة لهجة الشام

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 26th, '09, 11:20

sharangeo wrote:
lovely friend wrote: عسى دوم يا رب
تسلم يا اخوي
أكيد حياك مسموح
والله صراحة لا أنا مو مع مشور فنفس الكلية
أنا فجامعة ثانية وتخصصي غير عن تخصصها

شو تخصصج, ادب عربي؟ حقوق؟
نجحج الله وتحصلين تقدير الممتاز بالجامعة
لقد عجبنتي كلماتج اللطيفة يا اختي
فأظن انج متخصصة الأدب

لا يابوك سوري بخيب ظنك
تخصصي غير عن الي في بالك وبعيد وايد عن الادب والقانون
وشكرا على الدعوة الحلوة وان شاء الله انجح بامتياز بس المشوار جدامي طويل
على كلِ مشكور على الاطراء بالنسبة على كلماتي الي كتبتها

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 26th, '09, 21:06

lovely friend wrote: لا يابوك سوري بخيب ظنك
تخصصي غير عن الي في بالك وبعيد وايد عن الادب والقانون
وشكرا على الدعوة الحلوة وان شاء الله انجح بامتياز بس المشوار جدامي طويل
على كلِ مشكور على الاطراء بالنسبة على كلماتي الي كتبتها
ليش سوري بخيب ظني؟ مو فاههم انا قصدج
عرفيني يا اختي
قولتي جدامج مشوار وغير تخصص الأدب والقانون, تقصدين انتي لسه في الثانوية كده خخخ؟

User avatar
lovely friend
Posts: 91
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09, 15:25
Location: UAE

Post by lovely friend » Aug 27th, '09, 13:16

sharangeo wrote:
lovely friend wrote: لا يابوك سوري بخيب ظنك
تخصصي غير عن الي في بالك وبعيد وايد عن الادب والقانون
وشكرا على الدعوة الحلوة وان شاء الله انجح بامتياز بس المشوار جدامي طويل
على كلِ مشكور على الاطراء بالنسبة على كلماتي الي كتبتها
ليش سوري بخيب ظني؟ مو فاههم انا قصدج
عرفيني يا اختي
قولتي جدامج مشوار وغير تخصص الأدب والقانون, تقصدين انتي لسه في الثانوية كده خخخ؟
ههههه حرام عليك خليتني مرة وحدة في الثانوية
لا الله يسلمك انا تخصصي في medical field
وعشان جي قلت لك الدرب طويل جدامي

User avatar
sharangeo
Posts: 183
Joined: Dec 14th, '08, 14:34
Location: Home

Post by sharangeo » Aug 27th, '09, 17:11

lovely friend wrote: ههههه حرام عليك خليتني مرة وحدة في الثانوية
لا الله يسلمك انا تخصصي في medical field
وعشان جي قلت لك الدرب طويل جدامي

hehehe at last, you know my joke
أظن انتي طالبة ثانوية حالياً خخخخ
والتفاهم في النكتة والجدية اليس كذالك يا اختي؟symbiosis mutualism عشان عندي أن الزمالة بُنيت على أساس الصدق و
كنت أهتم ان الكلمات الى ركّبتيها لطيفة جدا
هذا أكّدتني أنج طبيبة
عساج في الصحة والعافية
mens sana in corpore sano

User avatar
lovely complex
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 25th, '08, 13:09
Location: unknown ^.^"

Post by lovely complex » Aug 27th, '09, 18:08

sharangeo wrote:
lovely friend wrote: ههههه حرام عليك خليتني مرة وحدة في الثانوية
لا الله يسلمك انا تخصصي في medical field
وعشان جي قلت لك الدرب طويل جدامي
إلا طوووووووويل و طووووووووووووووووووووووووويل
أنا عالسنة الياية بتخرج و إنتي ديناصور معمرة فالجامعة
و شكلي بشتغل إن شاء الله و إنتي بعدج بين الكتب
شو رايج امرعليج و اضحك عليج قبل ما اروح الشغل
خخخخخخخ صدق بكون نذلة من درجة الاولى


hehehe at last, you know my joke
أظن انتي طالبة ثانوية حالياً خخخخ
والتفاهم في النكتة والجدية اليس كذالك يا اختي؟symbiosis mutualism عشان عندي أن الزمالة بُنيت على أساس الصدق و
كنت أهتم ان الكلمات الى ركّبتيها لطيفة جدا
هذا أكّدتني أنج طبيبة
عساج في الصحة والعافية
mens sana in corpore sano

علان حرام عليك خليتها طالبة بالثانوية
و هي خريجة بدفعتي!!!
ترانا بنفس الدفعة
ترا مريوم اتحب تكتب خواطر
عشان جي يمبان من كتابتها إنها تدرس الأدب
بس للأسف مريوم تدرس الطب


علان لي طلب
ممكن اترجم لي إلي انت كاتبنها
mens sana in corpore sano
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Image
_________________________________________________________________

Image

Avatar, sig by lovely complex :scratchchin:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest