Korean D-Addicts

speak whatever language you like here.
User avatar
JoSungMo
Posts: 47
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 16:44

Korean D-Addicts

Post by JoSungMo » Nov 16th, '05, 03:27

안녕하십니까?
방가방가!
여긴 우리 한국사람들의 쓰는 곳 ^^

AzureSky
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 16th, '05, 03:45

Post by AzureSky » Nov 16th, '05, 04:23

안녕하세요, 저는 한국말이 좀 서투르지만 (이거 쓰는데 꾀오래걸리네요...^^;; ) 어쨌든 반갑습니다! 지금 한국에 살고 게신가요? 저는 해외이용자라서 한국에서있는 일들에대해 잘 몰라요...^^;;

There might be a lot of grammar/spelling errors there, but please excuse them! :lol It's really nice to meet you though. :)

User avatar
h@lfb0y
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 18
Joined: Nov 16th, '05, 01:19
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Post by h@lfb0y » Nov 22nd, '05, 07:16

혹시 외국에서 한국 뉴스그룹 서버를 사용할수 있는 방법이 있는지 알고 싶은데요. alt.binaries.korea 에 좋은 자료들이 올라오는데, 외국 서버를 사용해서 그런지 자료 중간이 빠져버려서 제대로 다운 받을수 가 없더군요.

혹시 아시는 분?

Hardy
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 7th, '05, 07:38

Post by Hardy » Nov 26th, '05, 05:35

sorry about disture your conversation . i need help from Korean , please help me,
i want to know how to spell and write my name in Korean . (i saw in some K-drama that Korean had there name writen in Chinese too) . my name in chinese is 黄植兴 (Huang Zhi Xing) . thank you very much
:wub:
-- sorry about my English , i'm not good in English

User avatar
h@lfb0y
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 18
Joined: Nov 16th, '05, 01:19
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Post by h@lfb0y » Nov 27th, '05, 02:08

You can enter each of your character on top left search box here http://zonmal.dreamwiz.com/

I can find first 2 characters of your name are 황식 (Hwang Sic). But I'm not sure about the last character. That looks like 광(光 Gwang), but I think it's simplified form of other character.

Do you know non-simplified form of 3rd character?
Hardy wrote:sorry about disture your conversation . i need help from Korean , please help me,
i want to know how to spell and write my name in Korean . (i saw in some K-drama that Korean had there name writen in Chinese too) . my name in chinese is 黄植兴 (Huang Zhi Xing) . thank you very much
:wub:
-- sorry about my English , i'm not good in English

Hardy
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 7th, '05, 07:38

Post by Hardy » Nov 27th, '05, 18:37

thank you very much
non-simplified form of 3rd character is 興

User avatar
h@lfb0y
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 18
Joined: Nov 16th, '05, 01:19
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Post by h@lfb0y » Nov 27th, '05, 19:14

Then your name in korean is 황식흥 (Hwang Sic Heung). The last character pronunciation is more like 'Hng'.
ㅎ -> h
ㅘ -> wa
ㅇ -> ng

ㅅ -> s
ㅣ-> i
ㄱ -> g/c/k

ㅎ -> h
ㅡ -> (eu)
ㅇ -> ng
Hardy wrote:thank you very much
non-simplified form of 3rd character is 興

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Nov 29th, '05, 07:57

h@lfb0y wrote:혹시 외국에서 한국 뉴스그룹 서버를 사용할수 있는 방법이 있는지 알고 싶은데요. alt.binaries.korea 에 좋은 자료들이 올라오는데, 외국 서버를 사용해서 그런지 자료 중간이 빠져버려서 제대로 다운 받을수 가 없더군요.

혹시 아시는 분?
alt.binaries.korea 이거 링크 인가요? 찾을수 없는 주소라고 뜨네요
도와줄수 있으면 도와드릴께요

User avatar
h@lfb0y
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 18
Joined: Nov 16th, '05, 01:19
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Post by h@lfb0y » Nov 29th, '05, 09:42

pdk001 wrote: alt.binaries.korea 이거 링크 인가요? 찾을수 없는 주소라고 뜨네요
도와줄수 있으면 도와드릴께요
alt.binaries.korea 는 웹주소가 아니라 뉴스그룹의 하나입니다.

galaxiechic
Posts: 12
Joined: Nov 30th, '05, 17:05
Location: Asia

Post by galaxiechic » Nov 30th, '05, 17:25

can someone teach me korean? i can speak n teach you english and a little bit of chinese

User avatar
h@lfb0y
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 18
Joined: Nov 16th, '05, 01:19
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Post by h@lfb0y » Nov 30th, '05, 23:57

What do you want to learn?
galaxiechic wrote:can someone teach me korean? i can speak n teach you english and a little bit of chinese

User avatar
JoSungMo
Posts: 47
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 16:44

Post by JoSungMo » Dec 9th, '05, 05:03

여러분들 다 반갑습니다.
해외에서 활동하고 있는 한국인들, 한국 그립죠?
공기는 나뻐도 음식은 최고 ㅋㅋㅋ
몸,감기 조심하세요!

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Dec 9th, '05, 07:58

i haven't been outside of korea

trangsibt
Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 11:52

Post by trangsibt » Dec 13th, '05, 05:37

hello everybody! First thing, I'm not Korean and I'm Vietnamese but love watching Korean film. Recently, I like Rain and Jo Han Sun ( Jo Han Seoun). Rain is so famous so it's not too hard to find his information but Jo Han Sun, I found it's hard to find his photos and information. Could someone in this topic help me? Thanks a lot and wish you all the best!

User avatar
aishuu
Posts: 31
Joined: Sep 7th, '05, 17:44
Location: Orange County, Ca
Contact:

Post by aishuu » Dec 13th, '05, 05:50

모두 안녕하십니까? 저도 한국 사람이에요. 미국에서 살고있습니다. 한국으료 또다시 가고싶어요 ㅠ.ㅠ

User avatar
minae
Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 13th, '05, 09:56
Location: Malaysia

Post by minae » Dec 13th, '05, 18:29

can anyone teach me how to speak korean

Jimgotkp
Posts: 6
Joined: Dec 30th, '05, 14:35
Location: New Jersey, USA

Post by Jimgotkp » Dec 30th, '05, 19:05

omg all this korean and im korean but unfortunately i dont speak it =[
nah hangook ehdum nen sangmin =)

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Dec 31st, '05, 10:10

aishuu wrote:모두 안녕하십니까? 저도 한국 사람이에요. 미국에서 살고있습니다. 한국으료 또다시 가고싶어요 ㅠ.ㅠ
i want to get there

User avatar
minae
Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 13th, '05, 09:56
Location: Malaysia

Post by minae » Jan 3rd, '06, 13:21

what does it mean nah hangook ehdum nen sangmin?
if u r korean how come can't u speak korean ?
where actually u from ?

User avatar
Chidori-Chan
Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 20th, '05, 13:48
Location: europe

Post by Chidori-Chan » Jan 3rd, '06, 13:29

im gonig to s.korea soon... can good places in seoul ???

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Jan 3rd, '06, 16:53

minae wrote:what does it mean nah hangook ehdum nen sangmin?
if u r korean how come can't u speak korean ?
where actually u from ?
because you don't understand what i say

nah hangook = 나 한국
ehdum nen = i have no idea, do you know them in korean?
sangmin = 상민(it seems male name)

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Jan 3rd, '06, 16:56

Chidori-Chan wrote:im gonig to s.korea soon... can good places in seoul ???
i have been living in seoul for 30years only
i recommand you where to stay in seoul (^.^)

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Jan 3rd, '06, 16:59

Jimgotkp wrote:omg all this korean and im korean but unfortunately i dont speak it =[
nah hangook ehdum nen sangmin =)
don't worry i teach you korean and you teach me english ^____^

User avatar
JoSungMo
Posts: 47
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 16:44

Post by JoSungMo » Jan 3rd, '06, 22:44

pdk001 wrote:
minae wrote:what does it mean nah hangook ehdum nen sangmin?
if u r korean how come can't u speak korean ?
where actually u from ?
because you don't understand what i say

nah hangook = 나 한국
ehdum nen = i have no idea, do you know them in korean?
sangmin = 상민(it seems male name)
lets see if I can guess what he's trying to say...
"ehdum nen" = e-reum eun = 이름은
"nah hangook" should be nae hangook = 내 한국

User avatar
CuTiE 100%
Posts: 40
Joined: Dec 20th, '05, 09:03
Location: **UaE**

Post by CuTiE 100% » Jan 3rd, '06, 23:05

hi people just wanted to tell u that u r all lucky for having a person such as Bi i dont know how u girlz can hold yourselves when u watch him he is:
hot
cool
handsome
nice body
talented dancer
amazing smile

User avatar
JoSungMo
Posts: 47
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 16:44

Post by JoSungMo » Jan 4th, '06, 22:44

Bi is abit overrated ...
But he sure is popular among younger teens ..
-----

I forgot to translate what Jimgotkp tried to say
Bascally he said
My(Nae/내) Korean(Hangook/한국) name(e-reum/이름) is(eun/은) Sangmin(상민).

fcheze
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 8th, '06, 15:51
Location: NZ

Post by fcheze » Jan 8th, '06, 16:08

another korean here

just stopping by to say hello :mrgreen: :roll
Last edited by fcheze on Jan 9th, '06, 02:30, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
minae
Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 13th, '05, 09:56
Location: Malaysia

Post by minae » Jan 8th, '06, 18:51

sorry for misunderstood your meaning
i dunnno korean at all so jus interest to learnt bcoz my korean frenz got teach a few but forgotten already
most my frenz also said korean language is a very tough langauge to learnt

User avatar
JoSungMo
Posts: 47
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 16:44

Post by JoSungMo » Jan 8th, '06, 22:32

minae wrote:sorry for misunderstood your meaning
i dunnno korean at all so jus interest to learnt bcoz my korean frenz got teach a few but forgotten already
most my frenz also said korean language is a very tough langauge to learnt
너나 잘 하세요!

User avatar
JoSungMo
Posts: 47
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 16:44

Cocktail love

Post by JoSungMo » Jan 14th, '06, 09:56


User avatar
mysouk
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 18th, '06, 12:22
Location: Korea

Post by mysouk » Jan 25th, '06, 03:24

좋은 하루되세요.^_^

User avatar
minae
Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 13th, '05, 09:56
Location: Malaysia

Post by minae » Jan 25th, '06, 15:32

what is d meaning ? can anyone try to explain for me

User avatar
c^^
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 22nd, '06, 10:29

Post by c^^ » Feb 5th, '06, 10:47

can someone teach me korean? i'll teach you how to speak in english ^_^

User avatar
stupoh
Posts: 50
Joined: Jan 16th, '05, 06:21
Location: korea

Post by stupoh » Feb 5th, '06, 11:19

안녕하세요!
처음뵙겠습니다!
저는 한국에서 거주한 외국인입니다.
한국에 유학하러 왔씁니다.
한국에 온지 이년이나 됐지만 한국말 아직도 잘 못합나다.. :pale:

아무튼, 여러분들 만나서 반갑습니다!

ps: i hope i wrote everything correctly :scratch:
Yangshun: Ajossi, the early bird catches the worm
Qitae: Ya! What about early worm? The early worm gets eaten by the bird!
(명랑 소녀 성공기 - Successful Story of A Bright Girl)

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Feb 6th, '06, 07:05

stupoh wrote:안녕하세요!
처음뵙겠습니다!
저는 한국에서 거주한 외국인입니다.
한국에 유학하러 왔씁니다.
한국에 온지 이년이나 됐지만 한국말 아직도 잘 못합나다.. :pale:

아무튼, 여러분들 만나서 반갑습니다!

ps: i hope i wrote everything correctly :scratch:
good to see you
어느 대학교에서 공부하세요? 사는곳은 어디예요?
2년 배우고 그 정도 하면 한국어 잘하시네요 ^^

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Feb 6th, '06, 07:09

c^^ wrote:can someone teach me korean? i'll teach you how to speak in english ^_^
are you a native speaker?
where are come from?

User avatar
stupoh
Posts: 50
Joined: Jan 16th, '05, 06:21
Location: korea

Post by stupoh » Feb 6th, '06, 08:01

pdk001 wrote: good to see you
어느 대학교에서 공부하세요? 사는곳은 어디예요?
2년 배우고 그 정도 하면 한국어 잘하시네요 ^^
선문대학교에서 공부하고 아산시 학교 기숙사에서 살고요.
한국말 잘하기는요.. 아직 만히 배우야 돼요
특히 한국말 듣는건.. 가장 어려운거 같아요.
한국사람 애기하는거 너무 너무 빠르네요.. :blink 하하하
Yangshun: Ajossi, the early bird catches the worm
Qitae: Ya! What about early worm? The early worm gets eaten by the bird!
(명랑 소녀 성공기 - Successful Story of A Bright Girl)

User avatar
c^^
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 22nd, '06, 10:29

Post by c^^ » Feb 15th, '06, 08:43

are you a native speaker?
where are come from?
well i can speak english fluently, i was raised in Seattle, Washington but i live now in the Philippines. are you a korean?

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Feb 15th, '06, 13:57

c^^ wrote:
are you a native speaker?
where are come from?
well i can speak english fluently, i was raised in Seattle, Washington but i live now in the Philippines. are you a korean?
what are you staying in the phillippines for?
yea im a korean

User avatar
mysouk
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 18th, '06, 12:22
Location: Korea

Post by mysouk » Feb 15th, '06, 14:37

stupoh wrote:
pdk001 wrote: good to see you
어느 대학교에서 공부하세요? 사는곳은 어디예요?
2년 배우고 그 정도 하면 한국어 잘하시네요 ^^
선문대학교에서 공부하고 아산시 학교 기숙사에서 살고요.
한국말 잘하기는요.. 아직 만히 배우야 돼요
특히 한국말 듣는건.. 가장 어려운거 같아요.
한국사람 애기하는거 너무 너무 빠르네요.. :blink 하하하
좋은추억 많이 많드시길 바랍니다. :D
그리고 지금도 충분히 한국말 잘하세요. :D

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Feb 15th, '06, 23:12

저두 한국 새끼야 밥만니먹어 알라지 :salut:

나도 알아 바침 엉터린지 쫌바조

User avatar
OvertheRainbow
Posts: 856
Joined: Nov 25th, '05, 17:35
Location: Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
Contact:

Post by OvertheRainbow » Feb 15th, '06, 23:18

Haha..Im also a part of the people that want to learn Korean! xD

My friend tried to teach me some but we only got to the basics because she had to go back to Korea but such a pretty language, some of the characters I see a lot though

Like:

요 기 사

User avatar
in-sung
Posts: 26
Joined: Mar 1st, '04, 08:57
Location: USA

Àúµµ^^

Post by in-sung » Feb 16th, '06, 00:01

¾È³çÇϼ¼¿ä? Àú´Â Çѱ¹ »ç¶÷ÀÌ¿¡¿ä. Áö±ÝÀº ÇÏ¿ÍÀÌ¿¡¼­ »ì°íÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
¹Ý°©½À´Ï´Ù!
...아이구~~~~~~~ :unsure:

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Feb 17th, '06, 05:37

marvelous wrote:저두 한국 새끼야 밥만니먹어 알라지 :salut:

나도 알아 바침 엉터린지 쫌바조
be manners

User avatar
c^^
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 22nd, '06, 10:29

Post by c^^ » Feb 17th, '06, 08:06

what are you staying in the phillippines for?
yea im a korean
because my parents are from the philippines, it's a nice country and people here are nice..^_^

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Re: Àúµµ^^

Post by pdk001 » Feb 17th, '06, 09:54

in-sung wrote:¾È³çÇϼ¼¿ä? Àú´Â Çѱ¹ »ç¶÷ÀÌ¿¡¿ä. Áö±ÝÀº ÇÏ¿ÍÀÌ¿¡¼­ »ì°íÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
¹Ý°©½À´Ï´Ù!
did you copy and paste here this sentence above?
i can't read it

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Feb 17th, '06, 09:55

c^^ wrote:
what are you staying in the phillippines for?
yea im a korean
because my parents are from the philippines, it's a nice country and people here are nice..^_^
how long did you stay in america? and speak dagalo(?) ?

User avatar
c^^
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 22nd, '06, 10:29

Post by c^^ » Feb 18th, '06, 05:19

how long did you stay in america? and speak dagalo(?) ?
i've stayed in US for 7 years. my parents taught me how to speak tagalog when we were still in US.. and now i speak in tagalog fluently ^_^

User avatar
dima
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 93
Joined: Sep 21st, '04, 20:16
Location: Poznan, Poland
Contact:

Post by dima » Feb 18th, '06, 13:55

JoSungMo wrote:안녕하십니까?
방가방가!
여긴 우리 한국사람들의 쓰는 곳 ^^
안녕하세요?
저 한국인이 아니라 그냥 wannabe 돼 오는데...
여러부니 게속 이야기 하기 바랍니다!

User avatar
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 145
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 23:28
Location: PLANET K

Post by marvelous » Feb 20th, '06, 01:18

아직도 모르게니

니내들도 나중애 알개돼

사랑하는 오빠

User avatar
in-sung
Posts: 26
Joined: Mar 1st, '04, 08:57
Location: USA

Re: Àúµµ^^

Post by in-sung » Feb 21st, '06, 00:01

pdk001 wrote:
in-sung wrote:¾È³çÇϼ¼¿ä? Àú´Â Çѱ¹ »ç¶÷ÀÌ¿¡¿ä. Áö±ÝÀº ÇÏ¿ÍÀÌ¿¡¼­ »ì°íÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
¹Ý°©½À´Ï´Ù!
did you copy and paste here this sentence above?
i can't read it
No...I'm currently using my friend's Mac and it freaking sucks....(I hate Macs)
The Korean text encoding keeps screwing up...oh well....
I'll post again when I move this week and get my computer hooked up to the net.
...아이구~~~~~~~ :unsure:

User avatar
Sunshine_36
Posts: 244
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 16:01
Location: Middle Ages

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 24th, '06, 21:12

How do you pronounce or say I will Love You Forever ? Please tell me how to pronounce it and not write it in Korean please :D because I won't understand a thing :D. I only know a little bit like Oppa , Saranghae, Unni lol? I always hear people say Cactima? Lol don't know how to spell it properly too? I think it means Don't worry or Don't be like that ? :whistling:
:wub: Tristan + Isolde :wub:

User avatar
stupoh
Posts: 50
Joined: Jan 16th, '05, 06:21
Location: korea

Post by stupoh » Feb 25th, '06, 04:23

Sunshine_36 wrote:How do you pronounce or say I will Love You Forever ? Please tell me how to pronounce it and not write it in Korean please :D
young-wun-ni sa-rang-hae
Sunshine_36 wrote:I always hear people say Cactima? Lol don't know how to spell it properly too? I think it means Don't worry or Don't be like that ? :whistling:
maybe it's "ga-ji-ma", means "dont go", or "ha-ji-ma" means "dont do it" or "dont be like that"
Yangshun: Ajossi, the early bird catches the worm
Qitae: Ya! What about early worm? The early worm gets eaten by the bird!
(명랑 소녀 성공기 - Successful Story of A Bright Girl)

User avatar
Sunshine_36
Posts: 244
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 16:01
Location: Middle Ages

Post by Sunshine_36 » Feb 25th, '06, 17:20

stupoh wrote:
Sunshine_36 wrote:How do you pronounce or say I will Love You Forever ? Please tell me how to pronounce it and not write it in Korean please :D
young-wun-ni sa-rang-hae
Sunshine_36 wrote:I always hear people say Cactima? Lol don't know how to spell it properly too? I think it means Don't worry or Don't be like that ? :whistling:
maybe it's "ga-ji-ma", means "dont go", or "ha-ji-ma" means "dont do it" or "dont be like that"
Ohh thanks you're Korean? Ohh I wish I could learn korean :D.

User avatar
dima
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 93
Joined: Sep 21st, '04, 20:16
Location: Poznan, Poland
Contact:

Post by dima » Feb 26th, '06, 10:40

Sunshine_36 wrote: Ohh thanks you're Korean? Ohh I wish I could learn korean :D.
:cheers: You know some schools have Korean classes...
might be up to where you live though :scratch:

User avatar
stupoh
Posts: 50
Joined: Jan 16th, '05, 06:21
Location: korea

Post by stupoh » Feb 26th, '06, 16:01

Sunshine_36 wrote: Ohh thanks you're Korean? Ohh I wish I could learn korean :D.
Nope, i'm not korean, i just happened to stay in korean so i also studying korean right now :D
Yangshun: Ajossi, the early bird catches the worm
Qitae: Ya! What about early worm? The early worm gets eaten by the bird!
(명랑 소녀 성공기 - Successful Story of A Bright Girl)

lavenderchan
Posts: 67
Joined: Feb 24th, '06, 23:39
Location: United States

Post by lavenderchan » Feb 26th, '06, 16:46

I recently download some koren music. I have got to say it really good. I just wish I could sing along without missing up. I don't understand all of the words.

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Feb 26th, '06, 19:15

lavenderchan wrote:I recently download some koren music. I have got to say it really good. I just wish I could sing along without missing up. I don't understand all of the words.
keep a practice you want, then dream come true
i also dont understand what american speaks, either
dont give up
fighting ^^

cvt
Posts: 10
Joined: Sep 13th, '04, 20:25

Post by cvt » Feb 26th, '06, 19:32

나는 한국어 너무 우리 이다 제일 이다

User avatar
whisperss_57
Posts: 206
Joined: Nov 21st, '05, 00:14
Location: Canada

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 26th, '06, 19:39

cvt wrote:나는 한국어 너무 우리 이다 제일 이다
cvt o_O wow u posted in russian, french, german AND korean board ?? o_O can u actaully speak all those langs?!
Image
Image

cvt
Posts: 10
Joined: Sep 13th, '04, 20:25

Post by cvt » Feb 26th, '06, 19:41

좋아 나는 왜?

User avatar
CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 747
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 18:12
Location: United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 26th, '06, 19:41

whisperss_57 wrote:
cvt wrote:나는 한국어 너무 우리 이다 제일 이다
cvt o_O wow u posted in russian, french, german AND korean board ?? o_O can u actaully speak all those langs?!
she also posted in Arab and Filipino's heheh but wrote in English in both of them,,shows u how much she knows, gues it wasn't as easy to get easy phrases for those 2 as it was for the rest of the other languages hehe
Image

User avatar
whisperss_57
Posts: 206
Joined: Nov 21st, '05, 00:14
Location: Canada

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 26th, '06, 19:45

cvt wrote:좋아 나는 왜?
no reason, im blown away tho ^^ okae so time for me to leave the board as i hardly know any korean *heh.. i guess ill see u at chinese board then eh?
Image
Image

cvt
Posts: 10
Joined: Sep 13th, '04, 20:25

Post by cvt » Feb 26th, '06, 19:48

물론이지요

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Feb 26th, '06, 19:49

whisperss_57 wrote:
cvt wrote:나는 한국어 너무 우리 이다 제일 이다
cvt o_O wow u posted in russian, french, german AND korean board ?? o_O can u actaully speak all those langs?!
that sentence don't make a sence ^^

User avatar
whisperss_57
Posts: 206
Joined: Nov 21st, '05, 00:14
Location: Canada

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 26th, '06, 19:51

pdk001 wrote:
whisperss_57 wrote:
cvt wrote:나는 한국어 너무 우리 이다 제일 이다
cvt o_O wow u posted in russian, french, german AND korean board ?? o_O can u actaully speak all those langs?!
that sentence don't make a sence ^^
my sentence or her sentence? btw pdk001 love ur avie!! ^_~
Image
Image

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Feb 26th, '06, 19:59

안녕 나의 동료 한국 친구는 너희 모두이라고 만나는에 나의 이름 천사와 그것의 아주 니스 이다! ^-^결코 한국에 가 본i그러나 그러나 희망이 있 나는 간것을 얻지 않는다^-^
Image
Thanks To CraZyaH & Mangosteen For Everything Thank You!!
My Obsession Goong/Princess Hours For Life~

pdk001
Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 28th, '05, 00:49
Location: seoul, korea

Post by pdk001 » Feb 26th, '06, 20:28

whisperss_57 wrote:
pdk001 wrote:
whisperss_57 wrote: cvt o_O wow u posted in russian, french, german AND korean board ?? o_O can u actaully speak all those langs?!
that sentence don't make a sence ^^
my sentence or her sentence? btw pdk001 love ur avie!! ^_~
i talked about 나는 한국어 너무 우리 이다 제일 이다

User avatar
dima
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 93
Joined: Sep 21st, '04, 20:16
Location: Poznan, Poland
Contact:

Sorry mates

Post by dima » Feb 28th, '06, 15:22

Oh my gawd, what have I started with my wannabe post here! I propose to split this thread in two - one for real conversations and in Korean and another for wannabes like myself and (wannabe nick list censored)

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 1st, '06, 02:09

i found this wounderful story it was in english but i translated it in korean for you guys and girls to read it hope you enjoy

연애소설은 옛날에 거기서 곳에 모든 감각이 살n 섬 이었다. 행복, 슬픔, 지견, 및 사랑을 포함하여 모든 다른 사람. 섬이 대양의 바닥에 침몰하기 위하여 가고 있었다 고 1 일 감각의 모두에 알렸다. 이렇게 모든 감각은 떠나기 위하여 그들의 배를 준비했다. 사랑은 체재한 유일한 것 이었다. 그녀는 마지막 가능한 순간까지 섬 낙원을 보존하고 싶었다. 떠나는 섬이 거의 총계로 밑에 있을 때, 그것이 시간 이었다 것 을 사랑은 결정했다. 그녀는 도움 요청하기 위하여 누구를 찾는 시작했다. 다만 그때 부유는 웅대한 배안에 곁에 통과하고 있었다. 사랑, 부유는 너의 배에 너와, 오는가 수 있는가 나 물었는가? ,Im유감스러운 응답되는, 부유는 그러나 거기서 많은 은 이고 나의 배에 금은 거기서 너를 위해 방 어느 곳에서든지. 그때 사랑은 아름다운 배안에 통과하고 있던 도움 허영을 요청한것을 결정했다. 사랑은 밖으로, 허영, 나를 울었다. 도움이 나에 의하여 너 의 말하는 허영 기울n다. 너는 모두 젖고 나의 아름다운 배를 손상할 것이다. 다음, 사랑은 슬픔을, 너와 가는 시키십시요 나를 사랑, 슬픔에 의하여 말한 통과 보았다. , 사랑 응답되는, 슬픔Im, 그러나 유감스러운, 나는 다만 혼자서 지금 이것을 필요로 한다. 그때, 사랑은 행복을 보았다. 사랑은 밖으로, 행복, 가지고 간다 너와 나를 울었다. 그러나 그가didnt사랑을 그에게 부른 듣는다 고 행복은 그래서 몹시 기쁘게 해 이었다. 사랑은 울n 시작되었다. 그때, 음성이 말하고 것 을 그녀는 들었다, 사랑, 나는 가지고 갈 것이다 나와 너를 온다. 연장자 이었다. 사랑은 느끼고 그래서 강복하고 그녀가 연장자에게 그의 이름을 묻는것을 잊었다 고 몹시 기쁘게 했다. 그들이 땅에 도착할 때 연장자는 그의 방법에 갔다. 그녀가 연장자에게 빚지고있은 까 얼마를 사랑은 실현했다. 사랑은 그때 고 나이라고 도와 그것 이던 지견을 발견하고 물었다? 시간, 응답된 지견 이었다. 그러나 또 다른 사람이 하고자 할 때 시간은 왜 나를 도왔는가? 사랑은 물었다. 단 시간이 중대한 사랑이 이는 까 라고 이해하기의 가능하기 때문에, 지견은 응답된 깊은 지혜 및 성실에 미소하고.

User avatar
dima
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 93
Joined: Sep 21st, '04, 20:16
Location: Poznan, Poland
Contact:

Post by dima » Mar 1st, '06, 15:02

Hey, AngelSerenityPrincess, can you fix those "n" "lm" and "didnt" leftovers in your translation...

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 2nd, '06, 09:36

dima wrote:Hey, AngelSerenityPrincess, can you fix those "n" "lm" and "didnt" leftovers in your translation...
sorry ill try heehe sorry

User avatar
AngelSerenityPrincess
Posts: 221
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:40
Location: In Your Fantasy

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 2nd, '06, 09:39

heres another story that people should read bass on

Friendship
친교

중대한 친구를 위해 좋은 이야기... 한 번 나쁜 성미가 있은 어린 소녀는 있었다. 그녀가 그녀의 성미를 잃을 때마다, 그녀는 담의 뒤로 못을 망치로 쳐야 한다 것과 그녀의 어머니는 그녀에게 못의 부대를 주고 그녀에게 말했다. 첫번째 일 여아는 담으로37의 못을 몰았었다. 다음 몇주에, 그녀가 그녀의 노기를 통제한것을 배웠다시피, 못의 수는 매일 점차적으로 아래로 줄어들어 망치로 쳤다. 쉬웠다 그녀의 성미를 붙들는것은보다는 그 못을 담으로 몰 위하여 것 을 그녀는 발견했다. 여아가 모두에 그녀의 성미를 잃지 않을 때 마지막으로 일은 왔다. 그녀의 성미를 붙들었 그녀는 그것에 관하여 그녀의 어머니에 말하고 그녀가 고 여아가 지금 각 일을 위해 1개의 못을 떠나는 것과 어머니는 건의했다. 그녀의 어머니에게 말했 일은 통과하고 모든 못이 간 것과 소녀는 마지막으로. 어머니는 손에 의하여 그녀의 딸을 가지고 가고 담에 지도했다. 그녀는 담안에 구멍에, "너 했다 잘, 나의 딸, 그러나 보기 말했다. 담은 결코 동일물 것이이다. 너가 노기안에 것을 말할 때, 남겨둔다 이 것 흉터를 다만." 너는 사람안에 칼을 두, 밖으로 당길 수 있는다. 나는 유감스럽다, 부상 이다 아직도 거기서 것 을 몇 시간을 너가 말하는 까 그것은 중요하지 않을 것이다. 구두 부상은 육체적인 것 나쁘다. 친구는 아주 희소한 보석, 참으로 이다. 미소가 그들에 의하여 너에게 하고 너를 출세하는 격려한다. 그들은 귀를 빌려준다, 칭찬의 말을 나누고 항상 우리들에게 그들의 심혼을 열 싶는다.


translated in korean by ME ^- ^
Enjoy

User avatar
JoSungMo
Posts: 47
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 16:44

Post by JoSungMo » Mar 2nd, '06, 16:00

Geez .. This thread is getting weird.
What I'd like to know is .. Where did you guys do the translation? I can't understand half of your saying.

BTW dima .. Sweden robbed your gold medals in Hockey :D muwahahaa!
Heja Sverige! Suomi sisu .. leijona? was not strong enough to defeat tre kronor.

User avatar
skachild
Posts: 630
Joined: Sep 5th, '05, 12:29
Contact:

Post by skachild » Mar 4th, '06, 14:51

skachild wrote:im just want to know how to say this few words in korean:
1) good morning
2) good night
3) thank you
4) sorry
5) sad
6) stupid
7) angry
8} how are you
9) i love you :wub:
10) what!!
11) good bye
hope u guys can help me with this hehe... :roll
i only speak english, chinese and malay :salut:
i post this at what language do you know topic but doesnt got any response... can some help me here :cry: :cry:
thanx in advanced :thumright: :-)
Image :w00t: :cheers:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest