Vietnamese D-Addicts

speak whatever language you like here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Praye
Posts: 96
Joined: Jan 6th, '06, 07:54
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Post by Praye » Mar 27th, '06, 04:08

OvertheRainbow wrote:
Praye wrote:
Hahaha... and don't forget, we did the costume thingy as well, i wore my mommy's dresses and took a rope tied it at waistline... that was the only way I knew who to get those long sleeves :lol

Good times...Good times
Lol..I did that too!!!!! I wasn't allowed to cut anything so that was the only way I could make the costume look right...Lol :lol
Ha ha....we are very creative when we're young! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image

User avatar
debstuh
Posts: 111
Joined: Aug 2nd, '04, 03:26

Post by debstuh » Mar 28th, '06, 05:10

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:46, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LdyKlutzy
Posts: 191
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 00:47

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 28th, '06, 05:43

I remember I walked to Quicklys with my cousin and it was such an awesome time xD. It's ok if you miss the 626 area. I don't go to Quicklys that much anymore. I mostly go to Tapioca Express since I live so close to it.

User avatar
mist1105
Posts: 96
Joined: May 2nd, '05, 07:43
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Post by mist1105 » Mar 28th, '06, 06:00

oh wow! how awesome! there are people here from the 626 area!! xD I am too! Shouts to all the viet peeps! :-)

i feel terrible though.. cuz my viet is really butchered.. i sound like a two year old kid.. probably worse. but anywho, proud of my roots nonetheless. :)

User avatar
LdyKlutzy
Posts: 191
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 00:47

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 28th, '06, 06:11

mist1105 wrote:oh wow! how awesome! there are people here from the 626 area!! xD I am too! Shouts to all the viet peeps! :-)

i feel terrible though.. cuz my viet is really butchered.. i sound like a two year old kid.. probably worse. but anywho, proud of my roots nonetheless. :)
It's ok, my vietnamese sucks. I can speak and understand, but heck I can read or write. I've been going to vietnamese school for like 4 years? Ehh, oh well. That's what I get for sleeping in class.

bosate
Posts: 41
Joined: Dec 31st, '05, 14:00

Post by bosate » Mar 30th, '06, 08:50

gởi becu và các bạn của Team iuphimhan :

mình có 1 thắc mắc ko nhỏ, mong các bạn trả lơì cho mình nhé .

gần đây mình thấy các bạn rất cố gắng dịch sang tiếng việt nhiều bộ fim bằng soft sub . Đây là một điều rất may mắn cho các fans VN cuñg như gia đình của họ . Mình thành thật cám ơn các bạn và luôn ủng hộ tất cả được mọi điều như ý . Thắc mắc của mình là có nhưñg bộ như "the love to kill" hay "goong" ... đã có 1 thơì gian rồi hình như bị "đóng băng" trong khi đó các bộ fim mới lại được dịch ra ko ít .

Vậy có fải :
- các bạn ko muốn tiếp tục dịch nhưñg bộ fim kể trên ko ?

- hoặc là các bạn đã quên ?

- hoặc là các bạn vẫn còn trong thơì gian làm sub ?

Mong rằng các bạn đừng hiểu lầm là mình muốn hối thúc các bạn vì mình chắc chắn việc làm sub rất vất vả . :-)

Nic-
Posts: 41
Joined: Feb 27th, '06, 09:40

Post by Nic- » Mar 30th, '06, 09:41

bosate wrote:gởi becu và các bạn của Team iuphimhan :

mình có 1 thắc mắc ko nhỏ, mong các bạn trả lơì cho mình nhé .

gần đây mình thấy các bạn rất cố gắng dịch sang tiếng việt nhiều bộ fim bằng soft sub . Đây là một điều rất may mắn cho các fans VN cuñg như gia đình của họ . Mình thành thật cám ơn các bạn và luôn ủng hộ tất cả được mọi điều như ý . Thắc mắc của mình là có nhưñg bộ như "the love to kill" hay "goong" ... đã có 1 thơì gian rồi hình như bị "đóng băng" trong khi đó các bộ fim mới lại được dịch ra ko ít .

Vậy có fải :
- các bạn ko muốn tiếp tục dịch nhưñg bộ fim kể trên ko ?

- hoặc là các bạn đã quên ?

- hoặc là các bạn vẫn còn trong thơì gian làm sub ?

Mong rằng các bạn đừng hiểu lầm là mình muốn hối thúc các bạn vì mình chắc chắn việc làm sub rất vất vả . :-)
họ ko share softsub nữa thôi , bạn muốn xem phim thì vào iuphimhan.com họ vẫn làm hardsub việt đầy đủ đấy .

bosate
Posts: 41
Joined: Dec 31st, '05, 14:00

Post by bosate » Mar 30th, '06, 12:09

a thì ra thế đó ! mình down các tập goong về rồi chờ soft sub tiếp mãi, bây giờ thì đành coi bằng tiếng Anh vậy vì mình ko hảo hardsub lắm . Quality kém ko thấy rõ ngoại trừ trên 350 MB . Sorry mình nói thế chỉ là ý kiến cá nhân thoî nhe :-)

la_piscine
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 30th, '06, 20:15

Newbie

Post by la_piscine » Mar 30th, '06, 20:19

chao

hi everyone, i'm new here in this forum. nice to meet all of you. i guess we're all viet here?.. cool cool... i'm lucky i can still talk, read, and write viet... it's nice. where is the 626 area? hehe. im just curious. im in the 415 area thats in SF.

User avatar
LdyKlutzy
Posts: 191
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 00:47

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 31st, '06, 02:24

626 area is in LA County. Cities such as Alhambra, Pasadena, etc.

User avatar
debstuh
Posts: 111
Joined: Aug 2nd, '04, 03:26

Post by debstuh » Mar 31st, '06, 03:04

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:45, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
OvertheRainbow
Posts: 850
Joined: Nov 25th, '05, 17:35
Location: Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
Contact:

Re: Newbie

Post by OvertheRainbow » Mar 31st, '06, 03:06

la_piscine wrote:chao

hi everyone, i'm new here in this forum. nice to meet all of you. i guess we're all viet here?.. cool cool... i'm lucky i can still talk, read, and write viet... it's nice. where is the 626 area? hehe. im just curious. im in the 415 area thats in SF.
Lol^^ Of course we're all viet..it is a forum for Viet community

User avatar
debstuh
Posts: 111
Joined: Aug 2nd, '04, 03:26

Re: Newbie

Post by debstuh » Mar 31st, '06, 04:16

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:45, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LdyKlutzy
Posts: 191
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 00:47

Post by LdyKlutzy » Apr 2nd, '06, 05:49

debstuh wrote:
LdyKlutzy wrote:I remember I walked to Quicklys with my cousin and it was such an awesome time xD. It's ok if you miss the 626 area. I don't go to Quicklys that much anymore. I mostly go to Tapioca Express since I live so close to it.
Tapioca Express? ohh...i used to go there when it first opened, but then the prices are all that for the drinks. i love Quicklys more. i think the price is worth it for the drink itself. and the spicy chicken is yummy! haha i might be heading down to the 626 area tomorrow! =D ahh i missed it. haha go do a quicklys run. lol
I used to always go to Quicklys but one time after I drank boba there I felt real sick. So I don't go to Quicklys fearing that I'll feel sick/throw up again

FujiSenpai
Posts: 8
Joined: May 12th, '05, 06:32

Post by FujiSenpai » Apr 2nd, '06, 05:55

check out life made simple viet dub...it a good story...please check it out...

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... 615#408615

User avatar
K.T.Tran
Posts: 367
Joined: May 17th, '05, 07:07
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by K.T.Tran » Apr 4th, '06, 05:03

LdyKlutzy wrote: I used to always go to Quicklys but one time after I drank boba there I felt real sick. So I don't go to Quicklys fearing that I'll feel sick/throw up again
Only happened to you once? If it happened more then once.....then yea, its a good idea not to go to that same place twice. I would go there again if it happened just once, just to make sure if it was just a coincidence that I got sick from drinkin there bobas :mrgreen:
But thats me.

I don't know if the Quickly's up near De Anza college is closing down, it would suck big time if it is :cry: Only other place left for me is Q-cup cause I got no idea where Tapioca is....I think its downtown San Jose for me, but I'd just get lost there :unsure:
ImageAya Kawaii :wub:

vuongquoc
Posts: 90
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 08:26
Location: HCM - Vietnam
Contact:

Post by vuongquoc » Apr 4th, '06, 05:13

Does it that need to comparing this country to that country?
The important, i think, is how to make all having happyness.
Let past is the Past... Dont go with only the past, we have the Future to worry!!!

I love all of u, whether u r vietnamese or others... Even if u cant speak vietnamese or not...

deepcoolwater
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 4th, '05, 07:59
Location: London

Post by deepcoolwater » Apr 5th, '06, 07:13

Hi i'm a Vietnamese born in sweden
My parents left VN cuz of the same reason as others VC, my dad hate em so much well my opinion is you don't need to read or write in VN to be a proud VN as long as you rememeber your roots, well you should atleast be able to speak VN, intime you will be able to read VN when u speak it alot.

User avatar
theGreat0ne
Posts: 103
Joined: Mar 28th, '05, 06:44
Location: CA, USA

Post by theGreat0ne » Apr 5th, '06, 07:38

K.T.Tran wrote:
LdyKlutzy wrote: I used to always go to Quicklys but one time after I drank boba there I felt real sick. So I don't go to Quicklys fearing that I'll feel sick/throw up again
Only happened to you once? If it happened more then once.....then yea, its a good idea not to go to that same place twice. I would go there again if it happened just once, just to make sure if it was just a coincidence that I got sick from drinkin there bobas :mrgreen:
But thats me.

I don't know if the Quickly's up near De Anza college is closing down, it would suck big time if it is :cry: Only other place left for me is Q-cup cause I got no idea where Tapioca is....I think its downtown San Jose for me, but I'd just get lost there :unsure:

you know the place the first started the BOBA craze in the SOCAL was the one in garden grove called BOBA EXPRESS which is now called BOBA EXPRESSO. its still consider the best in the OC.
in the presence of GREATNESS

Image Image

mrvw0169
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 11th, '04, 05:35
Location: Berkeley

Post by mrvw0169 » Apr 5th, '06, 08:12

Hey everyone... first time I saw this thread... I'm Viet too... spending waaay too much time watching these dramas... hehe...

Just wondering... anywhere we can get Viet drama (download would be nice - on student budget =P)? Just curious about Viet culture today and all. Not the super old Chinese Kung-fu badly dubbed series (I've seen too many of those)... But real "modern" Viet dramas or maybe even Viet dubbed Japanese/Korean/Chinese dramas? *shrug*
K.T.Tran wrote: I don't know if the Quickly's up near De Anza college is closing down, it would suck big time if it is :cry: Only other place left for me is Q-cup cause I got no idea where Tapioca is....I think its downtown San Jose for me, but I'd just get lost there :unsure:
Ah De Anza... Good times... Studying there now? Glad I'm outta there.

There's a buncha places in Cupertino to get your boba fix! Tapioca Express is right next to Marina Food (right at De Anza/Stevens Creek) at the far left of the Asian plaza - I think it's that plaza... Haven't been there since Verde Cafe opened (Blaney/Stevens Creek - it's the next street after De Anza Blvd going down Stevens Creek away from De Anza) cause for buying $5 or more, you get a buy 1 get 1 free coupon for the next drink (yeah yeah, I'm cheap)... Then there's Fantasia in the same Ranch 99 plaza as Q-Cup or down by Santana Row... or Lollicup next to the Long's Drugs if you go further down Stevens Creek (in the plaza with Elephant Bar) - you get a 10% discount with De Anza card too (haha, that's like .50)...

User avatar
K.T.Tran
Posts: 367
Joined: May 17th, '05, 07:07
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by K.T.Tran » Apr 6th, '06, 05:07

mrvw0169 wrote:Hey everyone... first time I saw this thread... I'm Viet too... spending waaay too much time watching these dramas... hehe...

Just wondering... anywhere we can get Viet drama (download would be nice - on student budget =P)? Just curious about Viet culture today and all. Not the super old Chinese Kung-fu badly dubbed series (I've seen too many of those)... But real "modern" Viet dramas or maybe even Viet dubbed Japanese/Korean/Chinese dramas? *shrug*


Ah De Anza... Good times... Studying there now? Glad I'm outta there.

There's a buncha places in Cupertino to get your boba fix! Tapioca Express is right next to Marina Food (right at De Anza/Stevens Creek) at the far left of the Asian plaza - I think it's that plaza... Haven't been there since Verde Cafe opened (Blaney/Stevens Creek - it's the next street after De Anza Blvd going down Stevens Creek away from De Anza) cause for buying $5 or more, you get a buy 1 get 1 free coupon for the next drink (yeah yeah, I'm cheap)... Then there's Fantasia in the same Ranch 99 plaza as Q-Cup or down by Santana Row... or Lollicup next to the Long's Drugs if you go further down Stevens Creek (in the plaza with Elephant Bar) - you get a 10% discount with De Anza card too (haha, that's like .50)...
I didn't think Vietnam has its own drama. I thought they just dub Chinese and Korean dramas... :unsure:
Well...I'm not helpful here since I got no idea where to dl anything Vietnamese :blink

Yea I'm going to De Anza to take Japanese classes. Don't like the campus as much as Foothill. Tapioca Express near Marina? I'll check that area out sometime in the near future :-)
I'ver heard of Verde, but never been there. Only heard of the one in Mountain View, but since I don't know that area, I'm not willing to drive down there and get lost for several hours to find the place :lol
ImageAya Kawaii :wub:

mrvw0169
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 11th, '04, 05:35
Location: Berkeley

Post by mrvw0169 » Apr 7th, '06, 02:35

lol yeah... I'm actually curious if Vietnam has dramas... I'm sure they do... I mean, they got to have television and some shows right?? But all I ever see are the dubbed Chinese kung fu movies/series... Once I saw a Chinese or Japanese one dubbed (this was when I was 12 or something)... called Mind Games? that was pretty cool because I could understand it and it was in "today's time" and for once non-kung fu... just wondering if there's something like that available... *shrug*

Agreed... Foothill is MUCH nicer... so green and relaxing! That and the classes are easier, especially the physics/math... That's cool you're learning Japanese... I only took 1 year in HS after being tired of 3 years of Spanish... wish I had the time to seriously learn Japanese... probably should work on my Vietnamese too ;-)... Stupid school is drowning me in midterms every week so I barely have time to do anything fun!

Yeah whenever you're bored, Verde's a cool place to hang out and if you feel nerdy, they got free wireless too lol... But I only go because of the Buy one get one free coupons and it's not bad at all ;-D

wu_li_zhong
Posts: 5
Joined: Apr 6th, '06, 08:27

Post by wu_li_zhong » Apr 7th, '06, 09:44

Hi everybody! I'm a new comer!
Cha`o ca? nha`!

athrunjustice
Posts: 74
Joined: Jul 20th, '05, 12:43
Location: Australia

Post by athrunjustice » Apr 7th, '06, 10:36

mrvw0169 wrote:lol yeah... I'm actually curious if Vietnam has dramas... I'm sure they do... I mean, they got to have television and some shows right?? But all I ever see are the dubbed Chinese kung fu movies/series... Once I saw a Chinese or Japanese one dubbed (this was when I was 12 or something)... called Mind Games? that was pretty cool because I could understand it and it was in "today's time" and for once non-kung fu... just wondering if there's something like that available... *shrug*

Agreed... Foothill is MUCH nicer... so green and relaxing! That and the classes are easier, especially the physics/math... That's cool you're learning Japanese... I only took 1 year in HS after being tired of 3 years of Spanish... wish I had the time to seriously learn Japanese... probably should work on my Vietnamese too ;-)... Stupid school is drowning me in midterms every week so I barely have time to do anything fun!

Yeah whenever you're bored, Verde's a cool place to hang out and if you feel nerdy, they got free wireless too lol... But I only go because of the Buy one get one free coupons and it's not bad at all ;-D
They got dramas, even though the storyline is not good compared to others, but since thres nothin else to watch, u just gotto watch it. Sum dramas are ok imo.

User avatar
aznbabygurl
Posts: 12
Joined: Feb 25th, '06, 16:41
Location: far far away

Post by aznbabygurl » Apr 13th, '06, 16:50

Hi!
I'm a viet girl from Germany.
Can I join u?

yuna67
Posts: 63
Joined: Jan 11th, '06, 11:46
Location: Strasbourg (france)

Post by yuna67 » Apr 13th, '06, 18:35

i have a viet channel that shows viet drama, and what i've seen is not very interresting. I don't know if it's because of the rather bad production quality compared to korean and japanese drama or because of the actors and actresses who are, to my mind, not very good,

well i'm not critizin' the vietnameese since i'm too but i think viet drama has to work very hard to be able to be comperd to japan and korean dram
:cry:

But we have time. vietnam is still a poor country but i believe that it will get rich very soon and we will be able to watch very good viet drama :w00t: :lol

thislove
Posts: 152
Joined: Apr 3rd, '06, 01:47
Location: California, USA

Post by thislove » Apr 13th, '06, 18:49

Wow hi I'm Viet and into dramas as well. Just wandering how come there are not of subs for kdramas? Only certain dramas has it. Anyway, hi once again. :D

User avatar
OvertheRainbow
Posts: 850
Joined: Nov 25th, '05, 17:35
Location: Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
Contact:

Post by OvertheRainbow » Apr 13th, '06, 18:49

yuna67 wrote:i have a viet channel that shows viet drama, and what i've seen is not very interresting. I don't know if it's because of the rather bad production quality compared to korean and japanese drama or because of the actors and actresses who are, to my mind, not very good,

well i'm not critizin' the vietnameese since i'm too but i think viet drama has to work very hard to be able to be comperd to japan and korean dram
:cry:

But we have time. vietnam is still a poor country but i believe that it will get rich very soon and we will be able to watch very good viet drama :w00t: :lol
Aren't we still considered a 3rd world country? Of course, the dramas won't be as developed as Japan or South Korea because they are a modern society while we're still trying to get into the WTO

User avatar
LdyKlutzy
Posts: 191
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 00:47

Post by LdyKlutzy » Apr 13th, '06, 21:12

thislove wrote:Wow hi I'm Viet and into dramas as well. Just wandering how come there are not of subs for kdramas? Only certain dramas has it. Anyway, hi once again. :D
Are you sure about that? I find that there are subs for plenty of KDramas. Anyways, welcome (x.

User avatar
Praye
Posts: 96
Joined: Jan 6th, '06, 07:54
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Post by Praye » Apr 14th, '06, 16:32

OvertheRainbow wrote:
yuna67 wrote:i have a viet channel that shows viet drama, and what i've seen is not very interresting. I don't know if it's because of the rather bad production quality compared to korean and japanese drama or because of the actors and actresses who are, to my mind, not very good,

well i'm not critizin' the vietnameese since i'm too but i think viet drama has to work very hard to be able to be comperd to japan and korean dram
:cry:

But we have time. vietnam is still a poor country but i believe that it will get rich very soon and we will be able to watch very good viet drama :w00t: :lol
Aren't we still considered a 3rd world country? Of course, the dramas won't be as developed as Japan or South Korea because they are a modern society while we're still trying to get into the WTO
I was thinking the same thing after watching soo many kdramas and doramas.... I think that we all should step up and create an awesome viet drama... who's in? hahaha :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image

User avatar
MooL
Posts: 7
Joined: Nov 20th, '05, 01:57
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by MooL » Apr 15th, '06, 18:44

yuna67 wrote:Aren't we still considered a 3rd world country? Of course, the dramas won't be as developed as Japan or South Korea because they are a modern society while we're still trying to get into the WTO
Okay, my mistake. According to some global census, Vietnam is still considered a third world country, (as it is still developing), but it is not as dependent as say, Cambodia--which was the example I was going to use for a third world country. The differences are fairly distinct.

I'm not quite sure Vietnam is ready to produce drama. Gameshows and quizbowls..sure. Soccer, ok. Variety shows and musicals, no problem. Think of ParisByNight and Asia fame. But drama is kind of..out of VN's league. =\

It's fairly pathetic. So, I think in a few decades, that industry will involve, and it'll get better.
Image

laydee
Posts: 6
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:03

Post by laydee » Apr 18th, '06, 04:27

there are viet dramas in case if anyone is still wondering if vn is making any drama at all. but the productions are low budget which results bad picture quality, horrible sounds, and the storylines aren't as good as c/k/j dramas. they are improving though! the actresses are actually good looking, not sure about the actors tho because none looks attractive to me.

and for those who wanted to know where u can download viet dubbed series, here are some sites that i know and would like to share :D


www.vietlove.com (they're changing server this week so expect it to be back up in a few days time)
www.traudien.com
www.phimtap.com
www.film4vn.net
www.chichoe.com
www.lonelyviet.com
www.phim-tvb.com
http://vcdz.new.fr/
http://www.tdjobs.net/film.asp?PageInde

MissDinh
Posts: 6
Joined: Apr 18th, '06, 05:20

Post by MissDinh » Apr 18th, '06, 05:26

Praye wrote:
OvertheRainbow wrote:
yuna67 wrote:i have a viet channel that shows viet drama, and what i've seen is not very interresting. I don't know if it's because of the rather bad production quality compared to korean and japanese drama or because of the actors and actresses who are, to my mind, not very good,

well i'm not critizin' the vietnameese since i'm too but i think viet drama has to work very hard to be able to be comperd to japan and korean dram
:cry:

But we have time. vietnam is still a poor country but i believe that it will get rich very soon and we will be able to watch very good viet drama :w00t: :lol
Aren't we still considered a 3rd world country? Of course, the dramas won't be as developed as Japan or South Korea because they are a modern society while we're still trying to get into the WTO
I was thinking the same thing after watching soo many kdramas and doramas.... I think that we all should step up and create an awesome viet drama... who's in? hahaha :D
First Hi all Vietnamese!! I live in Vietnam!! I was interested when I see you guys' convo!! I think Vietnamese actress are uglie!! (sorrie! but it's true) and we dont have a lot of actresses and actors like Korean!! our best actress are My Duyen I guess! 'cause I saw her on some movie!!!!! Vietnamese actresses and actor cant really act!!!! ehhh aniwaiz... I dont think they have Vietnamese drama in next 10 years!! :P anibodie agree wit me?? :cheers: :cheers:

sorrie if I made mistake when I am talkin' here because I dont know alot of English1! :-)

yuna67
Posts: 63
Joined: Jan 11th, '06, 11:46
Location: Strasbourg (france)

Post by yuna67 » Apr 19th, '06, 09:42

MissDinh wrote:
Praye wrote:
OvertheRainbow wrote:
Aren't we still considered a 3rd world country? Of course, the dramas won't be as developed as Japan or South Korea because they are a modern society while we're still trying to get into the WTO
I was thinking the same thing after watching soo many kdramas and doramas.... I think that we all should step up and create an awesome viet drama... who's in? hahaha :D
First Hi all Vietnamese!! I live in Vietnam!! I was interested when I see you guys' convo!! I think Vietnamese actress are uglie!! (sorrie! but it's true) and we dont have a lot of actresses and actors like Korean!! our best actress are My Duyen I guess! 'cause I saw her on some movie!!!!! Vietnamese actresses and actor cant really act!!!! ehhh aniwaiz... I dont think they have Vietnamese drama in next 10 years!! :P anibodie agree wit me?? :cheers: :cheers:

sorrie if I made mistake when I am talkin' here because I dont know alot of English1! :-)
i don't really agree with you !
vietnameses acrtessese don't put tons of make up on heir face, they are really more natural than korean one.
if i have to compare, i would say that vietnamese actresses are prettier than the others (chinese, japanese, korean) since they all used surgery!!!!

MissDinh
Posts: 6
Joined: Apr 18th, '06, 05:20

Post by MissDinh » Apr 19th, '06, 09:51

yuna67 wrote:
MissDinh wrote:
Praye wrote:
I was thinking the same thing after watching soo many kdramas and doramas.... I think that we all should step up and create an awesome viet drama... who's in? hahaha :D
First Hi all Vietnamese!! I live in Vietnam!! I was interested when I see you guys' convo!! I think Vietnamese actress are uglie!! (sorrie! but it's true) and we dont have a lot of actresses and actors like Korean!! our best actress are My Duyen I guess! 'cause I saw her on some movie!!!!! Vietnamese actresses and actor cant really act!!!! ehhh aniwaiz... I dont think they have Vietnamese drama in next 10 years!! :P anibodie agree wit me?? :cheers: :cheers:

sorrie if I made mistake when I am talkin' here because I dont know alot of English1! :-)
i don't really agree with you !
vietnameses acrtessese don't put tons of make up on heir face, they are really more natural than korean one.
if i have to compare, i would say that vietnamese actresses are prettier than the others (chinese, japanese, korean) since they all used surgery!!!!
OMG!! you are hella wrong when you think Vietnamese actresses dont put make up on their face!! there was a accident caused a artist of Vietnamese traditional music (cai luong) dead! because she went to some place to whitening her skin! Vietnamese dont do alot of surgery it's not because they dont want to... it's just because it's dangerous to do in Vietnam!! we dont have a lot of professonal doctors like Krn or Japanese!! and one main point is Vietnamese actresses and actors are not really popular in Vietnam

toutou
Posts: 35
Joined: Jan 10th, '06, 03:32
Location: England

Post by toutou » Apr 19th, '06, 10:06

I'm Vietnamese !!! Yay ! I know there are a lot of Vietnamese ppl in d-addicts . Well , I love Japanese dramas not Kdramas but now I seem to be alone :( . Is Amrayu Vietnamese as well ? We have a lot of Viet fansubbers here . Lovely!

laydee
Posts: 6
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:03

Post by laydee » Apr 19th, '06, 21:28

MissDinh wrote:
yuna67 wrote:
MissDinh wrote:
First Hi all Vietnamese!! I live in Vietnam!! I was interested when I see you guys' convo!! I think Vietnamese actress are uglie!! (sorrie! but it's true) and we dont have a lot of actresses and actors like Korean!! our best actress are My Duyen I guess! 'cause I saw her on some movie!!!!! Vietnamese actresses and actor cant really act!!!! ehhh aniwaiz... I dont think they have Vietnamese drama in next 10 years!! :P anibodie agree wit me?? :cheers: :cheers:

sorrie if I made mistake when I am talkin' here because I dont know alot of English1! :-)
i don't really agree with you !
vietnameses acrtessese don't put tons of make up on heir face, they are really more natural than korean one.
if i have to compare, i would say that vietnamese actresses are prettier than the others (chinese, japanese, korean) since they all used surgery!!!!
OMG!! you are hella wrong when you think Vietnamese actresses dont put make up on their face!! there was a accident caused a artist of Vietnamese traditional music (cai luong) dead! because she went to some place to whitening her skin! Vietnamese dont do alot of surgery it's not because they dont want to... it's just because it's dangerous to do in Vietnam!! we dont have a lot of professonal doctors like Krn or Japanese!! and one main point is Vietnamese actresses and actors are not really popular in Vietnam
hahah look like u guys can go on and on. :lol

User avatar
debstuh
Posts: 111
Joined: Aug 2nd, '04, 03:26

Post by debstuh » Apr 20th, '06, 05:28

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:42, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
yummiekiwi
Posts: 88
Joined: Mar 17th, '06, 01:09
Location: At Home =P

Post by yummiekiwi » Apr 20th, '06, 20:26

MooL wrote:
yuna67 wrote:Aren't we still considered a 3rd world country? Of course, the dramas won't be as developed as Japan or South Korea because they are a modern society while we're still trying to get into the WTO
Okay, my mistake. According to some global census, Vietnam is still considered a third world country, (as it is still developing), but it is not as dependent as say, Cambodia--which was the example I was going to use for a third world country. The differences are fairly distinct.

I'm not quite sure Vietnam is ready to produce drama. Gameshows and quizbowls..sure. Soccer, ok. Variety shows and musicals, no problem. Think of ParisByNight and Asia fame. But drama is kind of..out of VN's league. =\

It's fairly pathetic. So, I think in a few decades, that industry will involve, and it'll get better.
Umm just to note Paris By Night and Asia are Vietnamese music shows however they do not work with the Vietnamese government.. actually they're the opposite and they are made in the US, Canada,Austrialia etc..., so we can't count them in with the Vietnamese programs that they show in Vietnam. B/c showing Paris by Night or Asia in Vietnam is illegal. Well ofcourse they have those Dvds over there but they're all blackmarket stuff... if the Vietnamese government finds out they will get arrested.

User avatar
K.T.Tran
Posts: 367
Joined: May 17th, '05, 07:07
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by K.T.Tran » Apr 21st, '06, 00:08

laydee wrote: hahah look like u guys can go on and on. :lol
I'll just read what they have to say. Good stuff :lol :mrgreen:


@TouTou: I watch a whole lot more Jdoramas then Kdramas. I've only seen one Kdrama and I think thats a good amount for now. I didn't finish watching Sweet 18 nor All In<-- :cry: no seeds left for the remaining i don't know how many eps i need.
Do you have any good recommendations for Jdoramas? I don't mind if they sad, funny, school types....as long as it isn't horror :blink
I believe Amrayu is Vietnamese.
ImageAya Kawaii :wub:

User avatar
mist1105
Posts: 96
Joined: May 2nd, '05, 07:43
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Post by mist1105 » Apr 21st, '06, 11:03

it's such a shame that Vietnam is considered a developing country, but it's no surprise there. Being vietnamese, I'm kind of scared to goto Vietnam because I don't want to see people on the streets. It makes me depressed seeing this. I feel useless enough as it is, knowing that I'm living in the U.S.A. practically in the lap of luxury doesn't make me feel any better.

As much pride as I have being an American, sometimes I hate it too. We're so **** and such jackasses. Anything to defend ourselves from this horrible thoery "communism". While we're supposedly open to ideas and the nation that allows people to follow whatever beliefs they want, Communism is just one big no-no. No way am I promoting communism, but damn, let the ppl believe what they want to believe. If the Americans didn't freaking enter the war and spread their goddamn Agent Orange, I'm sure Vietnam would be a growing power, such as China is right now.

Anywho, I was wondering if anyone has heard of the Viet drama/movie, Saigon Love Story. I was asked to add them as a friend on MySpace, but I have no idea what they movie is about or if it's good or not. If anyone can tell me what its about and where I can download it, I appreciate it. :)

User avatar
K.T.Tran
Posts: 367
Joined: May 17th, '05, 07:07
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by K.T.Tran » Apr 21st, '06, 11:12

mist1105 wrote:it's such a shame that Vietnam is considered a developing country, but it's no surprise there. Being vietnamese, I'm kind of scared to goto Vietnam because I don't want to see people on the streets. It makes me depressed seeing this. I feel useless enough as it is, knowing that I'm living in the U.S.A. practically in the lap of luxury doesn't make me feel any better.
I went to vietnam over my winter break in December. It was quite enlightening. My image of Vietnam definately changed. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

When you do get the chance to go to Vietnam, do take it.
ImageAya Kawaii :wub:

User avatar
mist1105
Posts: 96
Joined: May 2nd, '05, 07:43
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Post by mist1105 » Apr 21st, '06, 11:21

K.T.Tran wrote:
mist1105 wrote:it's such a shame that Vietnam is considered a developing country, but it's no surprise there. Being vietnamese, I'm kind of scared to goto Vietnam because I don't want to see people on the streets. It makes me depressed seeing this. I feel useless enough as it is, knowing that I'm living in the U.S.A. practically in the lap of luxury doesn't make me feel any better.
I went to vietnam over my winter break in December. It was quite enlightening. My image of Vietnam definately changed. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

When you do get the chance to go to Vietnam, do take it.
I doubt the chance will come anytime soon. Perhaps after college with my dad or something. x) Glad to see someone else from Southern Cali is up, haha. I havent been able to sleep cuz im waiting for Meteor Garden II to finish downloading :D

User avatar
K.T.Tran
Posts: 367
Joined: May 17th, '05, 07:07
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by K.T.Tran » Apr 21st, '06, 11:27

mist1105 wrote: I doubt the chance will come anytime soon. Perhaps after college with my dad or something. x) Glad to see someone else from Southern Cali is up, haha. I havent been able to sleep cuz im waiting for Meteor Garden II to finish downloading :D
Didn't think San Jose was part of Southern Cali.......oh well.

After college?? Vietnam should be pretty well developed by then. At least I hope.

You're on spring break or something? Up this late waiting for your drama to finish dling :lol
Hopefully its almost done dling so you could at least get 1 episode in before sleeping :mrgreen:
ImageAya Kawaii :wub:

User avatar
mist1105
Posts: 96
Joined: May 2nd, '05, 07:43
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Post by mist1105 » Apr 21st, '06, 11:33

K.T.Tran wrote:
mist1105 wrote: I doubt the chance will come anytime soon. Perhaps after college with my dad or something. x) Glad to see someone else from Southern Cali is up, haha. I havent been able to sleep cuz im waiting for Meteor Garden II to finish downloading :D
Didn't think San Jose was part of Southern Cali.......oh well.

After college?? Vietnam should be pretty well developed by then. At least I hope.

You're on spring break or something? Up this late waiting for your drama to finish dling :lol
Hopefully its almost done dling so you could at least get 1 episode in before sleeping :mrgreen:
lol you're right x) it's not part of southern cali haha, my bad. i read it wrong. xD i was on spring break.. last week. haha. i have a short day, and since i get to come to skool later, i'll just catch a nap when i come home x)

thuyanh99
Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 29th, '06, 01:46

Post by thuyanh99 » Apr 21st, '06, 20:29

Anyone knows where can I find the link to download BodyGuard???? I have all the episodes except # 6 !!! :(((
Thanks a bunch!

thuyanh99
Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 29th, '06, 01:46

Post by thuyanh99 » Apr 21st, '06, 20:57

mangosteen wrote:It's so funny to say "Tu biet" and "Huynh, Muoi" ;) I don't think it's a good way to learn Vietnamese from dubbed dramas because in Viet dubbed series, their Vietnamese is very weird. Some we don't even use in everyday life. The accent is the most funny thing. I think they're like Chinese speaking Vietnamese. Although I can understand, it still sounds funny. Joining a Vietnamese forum is a good opportunity to learn Vietnamese, but many of the forums are bad.
Ha..ha.. I have to agree with you on that...I always tell my friends" Hay~ bao? trong." when we were leaving.... and the word they use to ask the girl to marry is" em ga? cho anh di " I said to myself....what the heck is he talking about?????

yuna67
Posts: 63
Joined: Jan 11th, '06, 11:46
Location: Strasbourg (france)

Post by yuna67 » Apr 22nd, '06, 14:51

thuyanh99 wrote:
mangosteen wrote:It's so funny to say "Tu biet" and "Huynh, Muoi" ;) I don't think it's a good way to learn Vietnamese from dubbed dramas because in Viet dubbed series, their Vietnamese is very weird. Some we don't even use in everyday life. The accent is the most funny thing. I think they're like Chinese speaking Vietnamese. Although I can understand, it still sounds funny. Joining a Vietnamese forum is a good opportunity to learn Vietnamese, but many of the forums are bad.
Ha..ha.. I have to agree with you on that...I always tell my friends" Hay~ bao? trong." when we were leaving.... and the word they use to ask the girl to marry is" em ga? cho anh di " I said to myself....what the heck is he talking about?????

i don't know what you guys are talking about!! I totally disagree with you !!
it's true that sometimes, a mixe of some words does mean anything especially in korean drama but thier accent is absoluetly understanable, i speak like that, but in chinese dubbed drama, the vietnamese is spoken very well, they have an usual accent

i think maybe it's because of the different accents in vietnam (actually their are several biut the main are :nam : sud, chung : middle, and bac:top.)
in dubbed drama it's an accent from the middle :roll :roll

however, for me, viet drama have a very weird accent. i just can understand some words because most of them are from the north of vietnam

ps : tu biet : good bye adios, we will never meet each other again
and i don't why you say that "em ga cho anh di "is weird , it simply mean would you marry me despite that it' not a question :salut:

User avatar
bbn_love
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 02:34
Location: germany

Post by bbn_love » Apr 22nd, '06, 16:31

ahh...room cho nguoi viet ma toan noi tieng Anh thui ah...hic hic co ai biet tieng viet ko vay??? my english is too bad

laydee
Posts: 6
Joined: Feb 26th, '06, 07:03

Post by laydee » Apr 22nd, '06, 22:22

i think co' nhieu biet noi tieng viet in here but they 're just lazy to type it in viet cuz it takes too much time.

seriously tu biet is the same as vien biet, you would never hear ppl say it in life unless the person who you are saying that to is going to heaven or some place far away and u will never see again. :mrgreen:

jayph
Posts: 41
Joined: Apr 26th, '05, 19:05

Post by jayph » Apr 23rd, '06, 02:34

mist1105 wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:
mist1105 wrote:it's such a shame that Vietnam is considered a developing country, but it's no surprise there. Being vietnamese, I'm kind of scared to goto Vietnam because I don't want to see people on the streets. It makes me depressed seeing this. I feel useless enough as it is, knowing that I'm living in the U.S.A. practically in the lap of luxury doesn't make me feel any better.
I went to vietnam over my winter break in December. It was quite enlightening. My image of Vietnam definately changed. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

When you do get the chance to go to Vietnam, do take it.
I doubt the chance will come anytime soon. Perhaps after college with my dad or something. x) Glad to see someone else from Southern Cali is up, haha. I havent been able to sleep cuz im waiting for Meteor Garden II to finish downloading :D
i see a lot of parents exaggerated A LOT about the poverty in Vietnam. I mean the country is definitely poor compared to developed nations, but it's not poor poor like people starving in africa or something :cussing:

User avatar
OvertheRainbow
Posts: 850
Joined: Nov 25th, '05, 17:35
Location: Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
Contact:

Post by OvertheRainbow » Apr 23rd, '06, 02:37

jayph wrote: i see a lot of parents exaggerated A LOT about the poverty in Vietnam. I mean the country is definitely poor compared to developed nations, but it's not poor poor like people starving in africa or something :cussing:
I agree, I've been reading/researching a lot about Vietnam's developments and although Vietnam has a lot of problems, they've also made a lot of progress

User avatar
ShortaznGirl
Posts: 53
Joined: Feb 4th, '06, 01:31
Location: California

hehe

Post by ShortaznGirl » Apr 23rd, '06, 03:05

i don't even remember if i already posted in this thread...but...i'll do it again! LOL sooo im viet and speak viet and i have to go to viet school every frigilin sunday to learn to read and write cuz my parents make me! i'm prolly the only non-fob in my family. LMAO im just kiddding buut my brother thinks im weird because im viet but watch korean dramas. hey you know what? SUBTITLES...so there. yup yup im rambling on but hehe glad to see a vietnamese community thread.

User avatar
LdyKlutzy
Posts: 191
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 00:47

Re: hehe

Post by LdyKlutzy » Apr 23rd, '06, 03:10

ShortaznGirl wrote:i don't even remember if i already posted in this thread...but...i'll do it again! LOL sooo im viet and speak viet and i have to go to viet school every frigilin sunday to learn to read and write cuz my parents make me!
I go to sunday school too! But I sleep in there xD. I'm falling in love with Korean dramas. Nice to meet you too x]

User avatar
ShortaznGirl
Posts: 53
Joined: Feb 4th, '06, 01:31
Location: California

Re: hehe

Post by ShortaznGirl » Apr 23rd, '06, 03:25

LdyKlutzy wrote:
ShortaznGirl wrote:i don't even remember if i already posted in this thread...but...i'll do it again! LOL sooo im viet and speak viet and i have to go to viet school every frigilin sunday to learn to read and write cuz my parents make me!
I go to sunday school too! But I sleep in there xD. I'm falling in love with Korean dramas. Nice to meet you too x]
hi :lol heheh i wish i could sleep without getting caught! i sit in the backrow too! hahah and i suck at taking tests so everyone in the class helps each other out with tests without the teacher catching us. i like viet school cuz of the 45 minute lunch break aaand theres not really any rules.

User avatar
K.T.Tran
Posts: 367
Joined: May 17th, '05, 07:07
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by K.T.Tran » Apr 23rd, '06, 06:20

jayph wrote: i see a lot of parents exaggerated A LOT about the poverty in Vietnam. I mean the country is definitely poor compared to developed nations, but it's not poor poor like people starving in africa or something :cussing:
Its not poor poor like people starving in Africa, but still bad enough where little kids have to go around trying to sell lottery tickets to earn $$$ and not go school. Also i see little kids in those market places selling food with their parents.
Sad to see some families don't have $$$$ to send their kids to school :cry:
ImageAya Kawaii :wub:

User avatar
LdyKlutzy
Posts: 191
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 00:47

Re: hehe

Post by LdyKlutzy » Apr 25th, '06, 00:58

ShortaznGirl wrote:
LdyKlutzy wrote:
ShortaznGirl wrote:i don't even remember if i already posted in this thread...but...i'll do it again! LOL sooo im viet and speak viet and i have to go to viet school every frigilin sunday to learn to read and write cuz my parents make me!
I go to sunday school too! But I sleep in there xD. I'm falling in love with Korean dramas. Nice to meet you too x]
hi :lol heheh i wish i could sleep without getting caught! i sit in the backrow too! hahah and i suck at taking tests so everyone in the class helps each other out with tests without the teacher catching us. i like viet school cuz of the 45 minute lunch break aaand theres not really any rules.
I don't really sleep but I'm half dead. xD Last year, my cousin & I used to help each other out a lot on the tests (x I don't like Viet school. Viet learn time is from 12 - 1:05 pm then around 1:30 to 2:35 is when he learn about religion. Soo boring T.T

User avatar
redsea
Posts: 104
Joined: Dec 9th, '04, 06:20

Post by redsea » Apr 26th, '06, 08:38

K.T.Tran wrote:
jayph wrote: i see a lot of parents exaggerated A LOT about the poverty in Vietnam. I mean the country is definitely poor compared to developed nations, but it's not poor poor like people starving in africa or something :cussing:
Its not poor poor like people starving in Africa, but still bad enough where little kids have to go around trying to sell lottery tickets to earn $$$ and not go school. Also i see little kids in those market places selling food with their parents.
Sad to see some families don't have $$$$ to send their kids to school :cry:
Yes, there are kids that not go to school. It's sad. Luckily, the percentage of illiterate is not so high. As I understand, the distance between the rich and the poor in VN is quite clear. Somes are so rich that they have almost everything, send their kids abroad for studying...etc...and somes like you said. But in general, VN is not so poor poor poor like some people said. It's getting better and better now.
In love with Life :rofl: :faint:

dwee
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 26th, '06, 08:43

Post by dwee » Apr 26th, '06, 08:51

first time around here...im viet australian born. workin and growing up nice and well haha sometimes afta work..apart from your normal friends you see...tot it b nice to get to kno some ppl around d world. neva kno...cud get a chance to meet up... so any1?
by d way...d name is dwee

User avatar
asianss
Posts: 10
Joined: Apr 29th, '06, 05:29

Post by asianss » Apr 29th, '06, 15:10

yeah, there are so many illerate kid in vietnam,

hi, i'm a new member here, and also vietnamese
Image
PLACE FOR UPDATE ON VIET DUBBED RELEASE IN US/DISCUSSING/DOWNLOAD!

User avatar
306VieTPrincE
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 30th, '06, 07:30
Location: Saskatoon

Post by 306VieTPrincE » Apr 30th, '06, 07:51

after reading page 1- 29, of this thread because i was really bored this saturday night in Saskatoon, haha, i bet you guys never heard of SASKATOON, i bet you don't even what country it's at? search it on google,

but yea i'm 100% vietnamese, born in vietnam raised in ???, yup my family came on a boat too. when i was 3, why Saskatoon, because my uncle and auntie lived here first and now there living in a major city East! :p Could the boat go down south to California, but it didn't oh well..

so i'm pretty much ??? vietnamese

I'm thankful for coming here because my life would be so differet if i was living in Ho Chi Minh City, last summer of 2005 came back to the homeland and saw what my family's life could have been, Dad's from the north, mom's from the south, so i'm Bac Nam :)

here's what i look like,
i'm the guy and she was my high school friend from back in the days.. good times :p
[img]http://pic.piczo.com/img/i52940672_14014.jpg[/img]

here's my current gf from vinh long, vietnam, when i was there, met her for 2 weeks, i'll come back in 5 years to marry her, because there's no one here for me, aww :( so lonely i miss her so much..
[img]http://pic.piczo.com/img/i154265364_85376.jpg[/img]

finnaly here's my pride and joy, my ride, passed down from my oldest brother, to my older sister to me, once i get my 18" Chrome Rims, i'm passing it down to my younger brother who will get his license..
[img]http://pic.piczo.com/img/i39044096_72312.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pic.piczo.com/img/i44330897_92142.jpg[/img]

As for the vietnamese guy in Vancouver and San Jose, my parent's also own Restaurants, we are on our 3rd one.. [/url]

User avatar
bella_mygga_insek
Posts: 81
Joined: Mar 22nd, '06, 19:17
Location: hehe

Post by bella_mygga_insek » May 6th, '06, 15:18

hello everybody! I´m half viet, my daddy is from vietnam, but I can´t read viet.

I have a question to all of you? why aren´t you writing in vietnamese? Everybody is writing their posts in english.. that´s kinda weird.. but good for me, then I can understand what you´re talking about! lol...

yuna67
Posts: 63
Joined: Jan 11th, '06, 11:46
Location: Strasbourg (france)

Post by yuna67 » May 6th, '06, 19:22

bella_mygga_insek wrote:hello everybody! I´m half viet, my daddy is from vietnam, but I can´t read viet.

I have a question to all of you? why aren´t you writing in vietnamese? Everybody is writing their posts in english.. that´s kinda weird.. but good for me, then I can understand what you´re talking about! lol...
I think that everybody there speak viet but they don't all write viet, even if i think that if you speak vietnameese, you can easily read as well and so you can write(with some mistakes of course)

but i think it takes much more time to write viet and people there are quite lazy aren't they? :D(like me)

xin chao ban :lol

User avatar
bella_mygga_insek
Posts: 81
Joined: Mar 22nd, '06, 19:17
Location: hehe

Post by bella_mygga_insek » May 6th, '06, 20:41

yuna67 wrote:
bella_mygga_insek wrote:hello everybody! I´m half viet, my daddy is from vietnam, but I can´t read viet.

I have a question to all of you? why aren´t you writing in vietnamese? Everybody is writing their posts in english.. that´s kinda weird.. but good for me, then I can understand what you´re talking about! lol...
I think that everybody there speak viet but they don't all write viet, even if i think that if you speak vietnameese, you can easily read as well and so you can write(with some mistakes of course)

but i think it takes much more time to write viet and people there are quite lazy aren't they? :D(like me)

xin chao ban :lol
aha okey, I got it! I don´t think that I can write in vietnamese actually, When people writes in viet then I can only understand 70%, dun know why, maybe cos the symbols abowe every word is confusing me! :goggle:

User avatar
K.T.Tran
Posts: 367
Joined: May 17th, '05, 07:07
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by K.T.Tran » May 7th, '06, 05:05

bella_mygga_insek wrote: aha okey, I got it! I don´t think that I can write in vietnamese actually, When people writes in viet then I can only understand 70%, dun know why, maybe cos the symbols abowe every word is confusing me! :goggle:
I can't write vietnamese at all. I missed spelled Chi as Gi.......got no idea how to write the accent mark on the "o" in Pho :roll
You can understand a whole 70% more vietnamese writing then me :cheers: :thumleft:

I need to take vietnamese classes :cry:
ImageAya Kawaii :wub:

User avatar
bella_mygga_insek
Posts: 81
Joined: Mar 22nd, '06, 19:17
Location: hehe

Post by bella_mygga_insek » May 7th, '06, 07:22

haha.. me too! I have to take lessons as well! talking about pho, it´s a nice dish!!!

But I like ban cuon the most! oii!

yuna67
Posts: 63
Joined: Jan 11th, '06, 11:46
Location: Strasbourg (france)

Post by yuna67 » May 7th, '06, 09:05

bella_mygga_insek wrote:haha.. me too! I have to take lessons as well! talking about pho, it´s a nice dish!!!

But I like ban cuon the most! oii!
totally agree with you !!! ban cuon is one of the best meal. ban bao is really great too! :D

when i was in vietnam, i often ate pho tai early morning !! and it's really delicious !!!! :lol :lol

User avatar
bella_mygga_insek
Posts: 81
Joined: Mar 22nd, '06, 19:17
Location: hehe

Post by bella_mygga_insek » May 7th, '06, 10:17

mmmmmm... food is my passion! love food 4 ever!!!!

andritytsheva
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 8th, '06, 12:44
Location: Viet Nam

Post by andritytsheva » May 7th, '06, 10:29

SORRY YUNA67 BUT U CALLED WRONG NAME OF OUR DELICIOUS FOOD. BANH CUON NOT BAN CUON , BANH BAO NOT BAN BAO.

windy0304
Posts: 2
Joined: May 7th, '06, 10:26

Post by windy0304 » May 7th, '06, 10:34

Tui cũng là người Việt nà, mà sao mí người đăng kí được ơ clubbox thế, tui làm theo hướng dẫn rồi nhưng cứ không được, ai làm giúp tui 1 accoung với được không?
Mà tui vô tình biết được 4room này, không ngiwf có cả người Việt ở đay nữa (Zui wá xá), Các bạn hãy tạo 1 thread mới để post tất cả các mem là người Việt để tiện liên lạc,trao đổi nha

AznLove4u
Posts: 1
Joined: May 7th, '06, 15:53

Post by AznLove4u » May 7th, '06, 15:57

hi everybody ^^ i'm viet too, i just joined this forum ^^

yuna67
Posts: 63
Joined: Jan 11th, '06, 11:46
Location: Strasbourg (france)

Post by yuna67 » May 7th, '06, 16:55

andritytsheva wrote:SORRY YUNA67 BUT U CALLED WRONG NAME OF OUR DELICIOUS FOOD. BANH CUON NOT BAN CUON , BANH BAO NOT BAN BAO.
so sorry i just wrote it the way i say it cuz i'v never been in a viet school :D

thx for correcting me :D

User avatar
bella_mygga_insek
Posts: 81
Joined: Mar 22nd, '06, 19:17
Location: hehe

Post by bella_mygga_insek » May 7th, '06, 17:05

windy0304 wrote:Tui cũng là người Việt nà, mà sao mí người đăng kí được ơ clubbox thế, tui làm theo hướng dẫn rồi nhưng cứ không được, ai làm giúp tui 1 accoung với được không?
Mà tui vô tình biết được 4room này, không ngiwf có cả người Việt ở đay nữa (Zui wá xá), Các bạn hãy tạo 1 thread mới để post tất cả các mem là người Việt để tiện liên lạc,trao đổi nha

aha..... coool(but I don´t understand a word! :lol )

yuna67
Posts: 63
Joined: Jan 11th, '06, 11:46
Location: Strasbourg (france)

Post by yuna67 » May 7th, '06, 22:27

windy0304 wrote:Tui cũng là người Việt nà, mà sao mí người đăng kí được ơ clubbox thế, tui làm theo hướng dẫn rồi nhưng cứ không được, ai làm giúp tui 1 accoung với được không?
Mà tui vô tình biết được 4room này, không ngiwf có cả người Việt ở đay nữa (Zui wá xá), Các bạn hãy tạo 1 thread mới để post tất cả các mem là người Việt để tiện liên lạc,trao đổi nha
minh cung vai !!

i've exactly the same problem, eventhough i follow the notice how to download with clubbox

if someone can explain exactly how to do
thx

User avatar
sunmoon
Posts: 219
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 03:47
Location: New York

Post by sunmoon » May 7th, '06, 23:00

yummiekiwi wrote: Umm just to note Paris By Night and Asia are Vietnamese music shows however they do not work with the Vietnamese government.. actually they're the opposite and they are made in the US, Canada,Austrialia etc..., so we can't count them in with the Vietnamese programs that they show in Vietnam. B/c showing Paris by Night or Asia in Vietnam is illegal. Well ofcourse they have those Dvds over there but they're all blackmarket stuff... if the Vietnamese government finds out they will get arrested.
ahahaha ur wrong lol...ah actually only the last part is...PbN DVDx are not blackmarket stuff :whistling: Who said if the govt finds out they will get arrested...make it sound like we are livin in Germany under Hitler's control or smth :lol . as far as i know, people are free to buy and watch those DVDs in vietnam :scratch: though i dont think a lot of ppl do watch it except the elderly since they hav crazy music shows/progs there for the youngsters too anyway....
just my 2cents...correct me if u think im wrong :thumleft:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest