5%
TAS
2%
WA
5%

Total votes: 219

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Feb 5th, '06, 02:47

persimon_pg wrote:Can someone please let me know who's holding the dvds at this point?
Sorry about that. I hope Bonju comes back ASAP. I just checked my hdds and Couldnt find Devil Beside You, sorry, I musnt have copied it

persimon_pg

Post by persimon_pg » Feb 5th, '06, 03:09

jtv.chris,
I'm normally a cautious person. Thanks for your concern. I send only my extra copy in case anything happens to it, e. g. damages like scratches, bend etc during transport or accidental handlings. I still like it back in case I've similar need again. Each dvd takes over an hour to duplicate once the data is in storage format in another dvd! I didn't want to spend another few hours just copying the same series again and again.
Scarface,
I'm already included in stage2 and I'll send you "Prince turn into Frog" -30 episodes(Jem) including interviews and tv shows relating to 7 Flowers and Club 183( Ming Dao, Wang Chao Wei, Qiao En and other actors/actresses in 3 dvds on Wednesday 8/2/06, not like I promised on Monday. Monday is my busiest day of the week. Sorry. Hopefully, there won't be too much delay this time if everyone maintains the "ONE DAY POLICY". Personally, it easier for me to keep track if I only send complete series.

Dsquall

Post by Dsquall » Feb 6th, '06, 08:30

Devil beside you
Goong-(up to ep 6)
Dragon zakura
Summer snow
Eago No hosoku
Full house
My name is kim sam soon

i ran out of dvds i can only fit these onto the list at this stage and i'll send it to you tommorow scarface

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Feb 6th, '06, 08:34

Ok Cool, thanks

:bunny:
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Feb 6th, '06, 22:45

have u guys got any news from Bonju?
cuz apparently i saw this http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 643#350643
is it just me or it is Bonju? :blink

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Feb 6th, '06, 23:11

Um I checked him out

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/search.p ... ults=posts

his posts said he would be back 16th of December.. I think its a bit past that date... anyway I am going to email / pm him.

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Feb 6th, '06, 23:23

Bonju wrote:Hi scarface, sorry about the delay.
i will send them by tomorrow.
Just got a pm from him.

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Feb 7th, '06, 14:21

bet he was too lazy to make copies :P

wickee

Post by wickee » Feb 11th, '06, 11:04

does anyone have Shota no sushi . I have been looking for this drama for several years now.

airskape

Post by airskape » Feb 13th, '06, 12:10

does anyone have meteor garden? i am desperately wanting to watch this series :(
its a taiwanese drama

orrrrrr if someone knows where to download it?
the jem bt tracker has no seeders and the jem clubbox doesnt seem to work..i cant download anything from there. thanks!

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Feb 13th, '06, 12:52

airskape : we have meteor garden 2 on our torrent site -> http://japan-tv.afraid.org:6969

airskape

Post by airskape » Feb 13th, '06, 16:30

thanks! ill get started downloading :D
stupid optus cable upload is only 25-30kb :( i wish it was more so i could seed more

just curious, how come you guys didnt sub part 1?

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Feb 13th, '06, 21:34

airskape : we didn't because there was already a part 1 release by a group. (can't remember who released it now, so long ago).

Basically the general rule of thumb is that no group can release the same quality video (DVD / TV / HDTV / etc..) if another group has already made that release. But say for instance a group releases a TV quality set, we could then top that by releasing a DVD quality set.

Hope that makes sence :S

persimon_pg

Post by persimon_pg » Feb 15th, '06, 01:31

HELP!
I've completed downloading "My Girl" but the 5th episode has gibberish audio. Is there someone here in Australia who has a "perfect" copy that I can duplicate? I've made some amendments to the soft sub and have requested permission before including this in our stage 2 game. Of course, also after I can have a decent copy of episode 5!

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Feb 15th, '06, 08:56

BP is goin to release new cable plans, for 10 bucks more u get 17mb connection; dunno if they are goin to increase the cap or not, :( no new plans for adsl atm.

~shinigami~

Post by ~shinigami~ » Feb 15th, '06, 09:13

So when's the game start? :)

persimon_pg

Post by persimon_pg » Feb 15th, '06, 10:28

I've received the advice not to include my amended soft sub of "My Girl" so I'll use the original one produced at d-addict. But I still need a decent audio copy of ep 5 before sending the complete set to Scarface to be included in stage 2 "Around Australia Game Trading". Many, many please...does anyone has a good copy of ep 5? If someone has one. please pm me.

Scarface,
Korean drama, "My Girl" with 16 episodes and English soft sub will be my next contribution to stage 2, once I can get a good audio copy of ep 5.

airskape

Post by airskape » Feb 16th, '06, 06:34

bigpond is the worst isp for seeding since they count uploads towards the monthly quota >.<

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Feb 16th, '06, 12:27

ISP update

BP will be releasing new bp plans next week, but wont be activated till april i heard, the unlimited plan is still 10gb, then they have the 40gb n 60gb plans which are about 100-140bucks, :(:(. anyway i be churnin to optus if they dont release and new adsl plans, oh yeh i also read that they mite be releasing new adsl plans in may or sumshit, but who cares right if they are not goin to increase speed, increase cap, get rid of upload cappin, and increase upload speed.

uniquo

Post by uniquo » Feb 16th, '06, 12:31

has anyone got all of the sailormoon live action with eng subs in avi?

airskape

Post by airskape » Feb 16th, '06, 15:05

sailormoon live action..is sooo bad lol
unless you are 10 yrs old or something :lol:

Phazor

Post by Phazor » Feb 17th, '06, 14:38

vic here on crappy 12/12gb plan :(

daalig

Post by daalig » Feb 18th, '06, 02:39

uniquo wrote:has anyone got all of the sailormoon live action with eng subs in avi?
Yeah but it's only worth watching for a laugh.

Arghhh! No internet connectin at home. Can't get my hands on latest K-Drama. Idiot brother for not paying his huge phone bill. I would pay it but I know i'll never see the money again. ^_^

Dsquall

Post by Dsquall » Feb 18th, '06, 03:27

daalig wrote:
uniquo wrote:has anyone got all of the sailormoon live action with eng subs in avi?
u must have alot of time >_>

daalig

Post by daalig » Feb 20th, '06, 05:52

Dsquall wrote:
daalig wrote:
u must have alot of time >_>
I never watched it all. Just flicked through it. Though somehow my sister watched it all and enjoyed it. :scratch:

aleifuu

Post by aleifuu » Feb 21st, '06, 04:47

airskape wrote: sailormoon live action..is sooo bad lol
unless you are 10 yrs old or something :lol:

Actually, 2 colleges of mine really loves it. . i've no idea what's goin on
in their mind .. :nuts:

yeah, unless you are 10 yrs old or something. ..

anyway, introducing aleifuu .. in Sydney .. yoroshiku~ :salut:
yoroshiku <-- is that the way u type it ?

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Feb 28th, '06, 12:22

Hey scarface - any luck with getting the rest of the dvds for the game ? we starting soonish ?? :P

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Mar 1st, '06, 02:43

Hi jtv.chris. yeah sorry I still havent received the dvds from bunny and bone-doll. I have msg'd them about possibly sending them again. Anyway I will send the package to you today, though will still be expecting bone-doll and bunny to send me their dvds.

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Mar 1st, '06, 03:24

Just sent the package to jtv.chris

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Mar 1st, '06, 09:35

hopefully they arrive on friday :D
goodies to watch on the weekend :P

Let's have 2 sets going around if the others have lagged behind.
I reckon people just want to get something :whistling:

Maelgwn

Post by Maelgwn » Mar 1st, '06, 10:15

Do you think we might be able to make a new thread for the game? That way, people can see that it's there without having to go through pages of posts on other things, and other people who just want to talk about Drama in Australia can do that in the "Australian D-Addicts" thread? From a game-management point of view, things might be a little easier.

And rather than a 'game', perhaps we can call it something else? Drama-Swap, or something like that. I don't want to seem pushy, and tell me if I'm out of line, but it might be a little easier to have everything in one place, and out of the way of the people who have no interest in it.

Not to mention we can have the first post with all the current info in it... ;)

Maelgwn.

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Mar 1st, '06, 11:45

your not out of line, good idea, will go do that now. thanks

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Mar 1st, '06, 12:09

pyroteknix_crazy

Post by pyroteknix_crazy » Mar 22nd, '06, 00:38

is this still going on?
can i join now...?
please PM me and tell me what is going on..
i have a few episodes of My girl and also a love to kill

paragonikal

Post by paragonikal » Mar 31st, '06, 23:49

sydney d-addict here !

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Mar 31st, '06, 23:55

Prodigy

Post by Prodigy » May 8th, '06, 18:57

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to these forums, also from Australia (Sydney) and I think that the swaps that are going on here is a great idea.
Although I dont have many K/J/C-Dramas, I dont like the idea of waiting for the package to be sent around. I would like to extend out my offer to anyone who may be interested.

I'm interested in acquiring the following Wuxia series subbed in english:
- Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 (1-13)
- Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre 2003 (1-40)
- Demi Gods Semi Devils (Tian Long Ba Bu) 2003 (1-40)
- Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian) (1-34)
- The Duke of Mount Deer 2000 (1-40)

From what I can find on the D-Addicts torrent search, all these series exist with english subs. I would download them if I could but I would get capped before I even finished downloading one series. :cry:

So to anyone who has any of the above mentioned series, Im willing to send out blank DVD's along with a Self-Adressed envelope to anyone who is willing to copy those series and mail them back to me. So all you need to do is do a little bit of copying and mailing. :D
In return, I can copy and send to you any of the movies (Chinese, Korean, English), anime, TV series (mostly American TV series :glare: ) from my collection (total of 300GB+ worth).
Or if you already had those on DVD and would be willing to send them to me so I could copy them, on the return of those DVD's I could also include copies of whatever you would like from my collection that you could keep (so there are no hassles of sending them back to me). I could also give you the promise that I wont take more than a day to copy the DVD's once they arrive at my door.

So if anyone is interested in trading with me and has any of those series, please let me know and i'll send you a more specific list of the stuff I have.

Cheers Everyone! :cheers:
Charlie.

Kindred

JTV Complete Season Swaps

Post by Kindred » May 19th, '06, 07:23

Hi Guys

Just joined today but I'm wondering if anyone is looking to do swaps for complete seasons of JTV episodes. I'm greedy, I like to watch all episodes in one go, rather than wait months for new episodes to come out and get subbed. I'll be happy to Express Post DVD's to anyone thats looking to save on downloads as long as they do the same.

Here's what I have:

Summer Snow
Long Vacation
GTO and Special
Pride
Beautiful Life

COMING SOON
Gokusen Season 1
Orange Days

Send me a msg for details!

slashdevdsp

Dae Jang Geum

Post by slashdevdsp » Jul 26th, '06, 11:43

Hello All,

Does any one have Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the palace) Kdrama with english subs? I am sooooo looking forward to getting this. If any one has this, can seed? or trade? Please Please PM me.

Thankyou

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Jul 26th, '06, 11:51

getsuga

Re: Australia Drama Addicts?

Post by getsuga » Jan 21st, '07, 00:29

:bunny: wrote:makes me wonder too how many people here in Australia ^^

PS: it's hard keeping up wif the download quota, isn't it?
It's hard but still so much better than Indonesia. :lol
Though, If we could have a truly unlimited & cheap internet plan like in Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, etc, I would be damn happy. :lol

surrealistic-destiny

Re: Australia Drama Addicts?

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Feb 8th, '07, 16:06

getsuga wrote:
:bunny: wrote:makes me wonder too how many people here in Australia ^^

PS: it's hard keeping up wif the download quota, isn't it?
It's hard but still so much better than Indonesia. :lol
Though, If we could have a truly unlimited & cheap internet plan like in Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, etc, I would be damn happy. :lol
I heard somewhere that our connection speed is pretty slow compared to other countries? Is that true? *thoughtful*

@ Scarface sorry I never replied back >.>;;
as its like been err 1 year and half since I got back here <.<;;

Scarface

Post by Scarface » Feb 8th, '07, 22:18

yeah our connection sucks compared to other countries, they have faster connections and are allowed to download/upload as much as they want.

surrealistic-destiny: no worries, I dont know what the question was.

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Feb 9th, '07, 05:33

About speed, we are not any slower than them. We've got ADSL 8 mbps, ADSL2+ and Cable (Optus, Telstra and Neighborhood). But we really suck in download quota, a cap at 60 GB per month for 70 dollars. For the same price, I could get unlimited quota at Singapore, if only I live in Singapore.

But still much better than Indonesia's internet. In Indonesia, 300 $ = only 384 kbps, although it's unlimited.

ekirii

Post by ekirii » Apr 23rd, '07, 15:20

hmm, the thread seems to have died.

decided to give it a bump -- with a purpose of course.

are there other drama circles besides jdrama? kdrama? hkdrama? twdrama? etc?

does anyone feel like doing a more individual-based trading ring? it would remove the waiting /queue.

oh, and since i haven't introduced myself i live in sydney (but i'm actually from dubbo).

airskape

Post by airskape » Apr 23rd, '07, 15:38

what other kind of drama circles are you interested in? you mean like english shows?

im from melb btw :D

ekirii

Post by ekirii » Apr 23rd, '07, 17:34

well, generally anything.

english dramas, movies, anime, manga, c/j/k/tw/hk-dramas

stuff like that. compile a public list so people can see who has what and then they can pm the specific person to ask to do a private trade.

i have no idea why i'm up at 3:30....

and hi airskape! nice to meet you.

Celentt

Post by Celentt » Apr 28th, '07, 16:26

Hi there,
I'm in Melbourne too, with ADSL 2+ 80GB/month but I can only use around 20GB for Drama. would like to trade episodes as well.

ekirii

Post by ekirii » Apr 29th, '07, 01:35

that's cool. i dont think many ppl are reading this but i can start with individual trades.

most of the stuff i have is complete unless it's new and still airing. i don't have that many (around 60 asian dramas) but i have kdramas, jdramas, c/tw/hk-dramas, english (not that many and seasons are sorta incomplete... house , prison break, latter seasons alias, parts of oth and heroes) i i probably wont have much. as for movies, mostly english. also have anime + manga (english subbed). music is on a request basis though chances are i won't have much.

i can send you a list of what i have, including details like file type, size of files, subtitles/language.

and if ppl could do likewise that would be great.

procedure:
1. you specify what you want, and vice versa
2. equate discs (if there is disparity, probably could be made up some other way)
3. burn material
4. exchange details
5. send
6. receive

if there's more ppl, i'll compile a list of the available dramas, who has them, file type and size, complete/incomplete and then put it up somewhere. you can flick through and if something catches your eye you can pm that person and trade. private details won't be displayed and the list is merely a catalogue of what's available.

cheers!

simsy

d-addicts down under (australia!)

Post by simsy » May 7th, '07, 05:54

gday all

i was wondering if i was the sole australian member of d-addicts.... for those who are wonder i enjoy japanese/chinese movies etc... if there are any aussies out there please feel free to post in this thread (in english of course, but aussie slang is welcome.. with translation of course :P)

:salut: :salut: :salut:

Simsy

sourgrape

Post by sourgrape » May 7th, '07, 06:10

woot ...nah dude .....moi here to ...lol..i was wondering if there was a aussie community here....lol..glad u started one

so what dramas do u watch , i realise in aussie land the whole asian drama scene isnt very big...well not unless ur asian ....but that just might be withing the ppl i know .......

seriously jelouse of the philiapenes where they have like k dramas on tv ....and maybe anyone else who understands like jap and korean ...bit im picking a bit of it up thur dramas ..lol...
anyways ...yay another ausse ..... :cheers:

airskape

Post by airskape » May 7th, '07, 14:55

60 dramas? damn..that is a lot. you probably already have all the dramas i have lol
anyway disc trades are always a great way to share dramas

airskape

Post by airskape » May 7th, '07, 14:55

there is already an aussie thread here :D
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_20146_570.htm
its not very active though..maybe u two can liven it up lol
i think the admin of this site is an aussie too? but i dont see him posting much

ekirii

Post by ekirii » May 8th, '07, 06:52

lol, it actually isn't that much. the person i regularly do trades with, she has over 150 i'd say.

and that's just for asian dramas. not including anime, movies, and english shows... it's really quite amazing...

most of the stuff i have is popular, in which case, most people will already have it.

anyway, if u want me 2 send u a list its probably best 2 pm or find me on msn. i dont come here often (so i'll probably read ur pms days later...) andd i never check my hotmail (so absolutely futile if u email me there).

later!

ahkiat83

Post by ahkiat83 » Aug 13th, '07, 13:47

Anyone interested to trade jdrama? or movie?

ekirii

Post by ekirii » Aug 13th, '07, 14:21

i don't mind.

what do you have?

MissB

Post by MissB » Aug 26th, '07, 10:10

HI,
I am in Sydney and addicted to JDrama now if only my adsl con was faster and unlimited I would be a very happy girl :)

It seems all the other international comms are more chatty than us :)

altima1994

Post by altima1994 » Aug 26th, '07, 10:50

I'm in Sydney, just moved recently here from States. I can't believe broadband connection here sucks donkey ass. I'm on Optus plan 2Gb (pay $40 w/ 2 year contract), and my connection is always capped. Perhaps we need to address these kind of issue, I'm pretty sure if we address our concern, we might get a pretty good deal. I miss my Comcast back home, well I guess I have to settle here watching stupid Big Brother show on TV, and forget about leeching k-drama at all. lol.... I know there is a place in Eastwood where you could get korean/jap drama box set pretty dirt cheap, like $10, but the Eng subs very poorly done. Oh well. Anyone from Sydney want to spilt the cost of renting K-drama/ Jap-drama DVD with me, PM me please. Later!

MissB

Post by MissB » Aug 26th, '07, 20:54

Altima is there anyway you can break the contract as you are getting a very poor deal.
there is much better out there.

im with netspace i pay 80/pmonth with 40/40 at 1500 k not that i ever see that speed on p2p

altima1994

Post by altima1994 » Aug 26th, '07, 23:48

Hi MissB,
What's up. What suburb are you in? Thanks for the info though, unfortunately ADSL is not currently available in my area (I live in Castle Hill), so I have to stay with Optus cable modem plan for a while until ADSL is available here, but yeah they do want $300 for term cancellation fee (what a freakin' joke eh). Oh well... perhaps I need to find a way on how to hack it ^_^.

MissB

Post by MissB » Aug 27th, '07, 07:46

altima
im at Moorebank :)
I misquoted my download limits to early in the morning its 20/20 i wish it was 40/40
Im the opposite as i am unable to get cable.

Rakkie

Post by Rakkie » Aug 29th, '07, 03:52

why don't you just upgrade plans with Optus?
then you don't have to pay any cancellation fees.

i am on the optus cable 20/40 plan, so i get 60gb a month for $60 (i think its $70 now),
which seems reasonable to me.
but i heard they are canceling these plans soon, so don't wait too long.

ahkiat83

Anyone interested in JDrama's Trade/Distro? (AUS ONLY)

Post by ahkiat83 » Aug 30th, '07, 03:12

please PM me

0015_jaja_1500

Post by 0015_jaja_1500 » Sep 27th, '07, 03:07

heya guys! name's kimmie.. sydney here..
anyone from wollongong??? lol

KoalaKachou

Sydney Karaoke question.

Post by KoalaKachou » Jan 28th, '08, 08:27

Sydney Karaoke Question.

Where is good? I lived in Japan for a while and loved it but i have a lot of trouble convincing my white friends to come to a karaoke box with me. (the pub Karaoke scene has scared them) I would be looking for somewhere with a decent selection of english songs and preferably BYO :alcoholic: Anyone have any reccomendations? or warnings? both would be welcome :D thx!

akiko-chico

Anyone from Australia here?

Post by akiko-chico » Apr 16th, '08, 03:58

Just wanted to see if there were any other Australians who luv dramas like me :D hehe

desptang

anyone in the mood to trade??

Post by desptang » Nov 11th, '08, 07:32

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the mood of trading...just wondering if anyone from australia would like to do the same.....I'm searching for korean or chinese period drama with english subs (in particular, Jumong or Yi San). Some of the period dramas that I already got....

Jewel in the Palace, Emperor of the sea, Damo, Seodongyo, Bichunmoo, The Legend, Face to fate, Fairy from wonderland, Twin of brothers and few more chinese period dramas.. all with english subs....

If anyone interested, do PM me

Skobb

Post by Skobb » Nov 11th, '08, 13:25

Wow.. So little people here are from Adelaide :(

Kurokii

Post by Kurokii » Nov 24th, '08, 09:55

anyone in melbourne down near frankston? lol. ^^

dinmao

Post by dinmao » Nov 28th, '08, 14:48

Anyone from Melbourne interested in trading jap/krn/chn dramas?
Last edited by dinmao on Jun 18th, '09, 03:27, edited 2 times in total.

Skobb

Post by Skobb » Nov 29th, '08, 05:01

Zzz, e-mail me if anybody here is from Adelaide.. I need more dramas!!
I hate download quotas :(

mitch179

Post by mitch179 » Dec 10th, '08, 15:17

Wow, lots of Australians here, good to see.
I'm on the Gold Coast. Anyone else from my neck of the woods?

I'm on TPG 1.5/256 80GB plan, so I don't find it too difficult to keep within the download quota

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 20th, '09, 23:59

Hello~! I'm not Australian, but lives on the Gold Coast~! :) I'm originally from Japan.
I hope you don't mind me posting here....

The internet is so slow and very expensive here... :(
Wish it was faster and cheaper here.
Last edited by Saki on Jan 21st, '09, 00:02, edited 1 time in total.

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 21st, '09, 00:00

mitch179 wrote:Wow, lots of Australians here, good to see.
I'm on the Gold Coast. Anyone else from my neck of the woods?

I'm on TPG 1.5/256 80GB plan, so I don't find it too difficult to keep within the download quota
Hey I just saw your post after I posted mine.
I live on the Gold Coast too~!! :D

Skobb

Post by Skobb » Jan 21st, '09, 05:22

Lol Saki.. As long as you're in Australia, all is good :P
Yeah.. Internet sucks here :(
But I guess it could be worse.. lol