5%
TAS
2%
WA
5%

Total votes: 219

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 28th, '09, 03:38

I don't know what the weather is like in Gold Coast for this week....Hopefully not as hot as last week!!

My sister in law's brother and he's fiancee is in Gold Coast and Cairns for holiday now!
Cairns would be SOOOOOOOO HOT~!!!

I have no aircon in my house :( 30.5degrees in my room now.... Shocking!!!!

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 28th, '09, 03:40

I hate HOT weather but I also don't like it when it is too cold!!! LOL :P

So Japan's winter would be too much for me lol

seri

Post by seri » Jan 28th, '09, 03:55

えっ!日本人なのに・・・(even though you're japanese)

i hate hot weather too! lol but it can be good in a way... makes you slimmer, don't you think? XD
but i love cold weather! especially japan's winter!! the snowfields are the best place to be during that time ^^

but, sydney isn't that hot this week, only 28 degrees max, for the city that is

AnimeDad

Post by AnimeDad » Jan 28th, '09, 04:03

Just heard it's hit 45C in Adelaide, and still rising...

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 28th, '09, 04:17

Oh my gosh 45C?!? Jeez, that is BAD~!!

AnimeDad

Post by AnimeDad » Jan 28th, '09, 04:57

I think Skobb has caught fire in that heat.. LOL.

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 28th, '09, 05:04

AnimeDad wrote:I think Skobb has caught fire in that heat.. LOL.
:lol

Poor thing, I feel sorry.
I don't think it gets that hot in Gold Coast though, but I don't know....
:unsure:

aimlesswanderer

Post by aimlesswanderer » Jan 29th, '09, 13:32

Hope no one has melted, with more crazily hot days to come! Thankfully it is only in the 30s here in Sydney.

If there are any pretty ladies in Australia (hell, or anywhere) who want to send me their name, age, picture, address, email, phone numbers, etc I will burn and send them some dramas. As the Japanese like to say - I'm not a suspicious person! :D Uhh, really!
In case you haven't figured out, I'm not being serious, but I'm always happy to hear from pretty ladies! :w00t:

mewific

Post by mewific » Jan 29th, '09, 13:39

Thank God it's only in the 30s in Sydney. :lol I never imagined that I'd be saying that. Haha.

In Melbourne, it was also 45 degrees yesterday and 43 degrees today. No wonder those tennis players are giving up. It's just too much! We still have a month of summer... i hope it cools down a bit. :-(

I'm still a bit sad about the fansubbers' decision to stop the soft subs of mei-chan no shitsuji. But well... I just have to respect their decision. My hiro!!!! :cry:

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 29th, '09, 21:44

mewific wrote:Thank God it's only in the 30s in Sydney. :lol I never imagined that I'd be saying that. Haha.

In Melbourne, it was also 45 degrees yesterday and 43 degrees today. No wonder those tennis players are giving up. It's just too much! We still have a month of summer... i hope it cools down a bit. :-(

I'm still a bit sad about the fansubbers' decision to stop the soft subs of mei-chan no shitsuji. But well... I just have to respect their decision. My hiro!!!! :cry:

I feel sorry for the people in Melbourne and Adelaide! Because of the heat...
It's only been like 29C here on the Gold Coast!

AnimeDad

Post by AnimeDad » Jan 29th, '09, 21:51

29 C is still hot... especially if it's humid too. But it's better than 45C!

At least it's cooling at night for us too. It 's been dropping to only 34C at night in Adelaide... too hot!

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 29th, '09, 21:55

AnimeDad wrote:29 C is still hot... especially if it's humid too. But it's better than 45C!

At least it's cooling at night for us too. It 's been dropping to only 34C at night in Adelaide... too hot!
34C at night is still tooo HOT!! How do they sleep at night..... :unsure:

Hmm, it is about 29C here, but it's not humid, it was pretty cold this morning. It's 27C in my room now! Hopefully it stays 29C. I heard that this week's temp will be 28-29C till like Tuesday or something.

SithSylar

Post by SithSylar » Jan 29th, '09, 22:11

Damn guys i am so sorry to hear about it being so hot!! I live at redcliffe and its pretty cool here ^^.

Anyone watching Akai Ito hehe Loving that show atm!

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 29th, '09, 22:38

SithSylar wrote:Damn guys i am so sorry to hear about it being so hot!! I live at redcliffe and its pretty cool here ^^.

I'm watching Akai Ito~!! :D I love that drama~!! It is sooooooooooooooo GOOD!!! :lol

SithSylar

Post by SithSylar » Jan 29th, '09, 23:27

Saki wrote:
SithSylar wrote:Damn guys i am so sorry to hear about it being so hot!! I live at redcliffe and its pretty cool here ^^.

I'm watching Akai Ito~!! :D I love that drama~!! It is sooooooooooooooo GOOD!!! :lol
I can't believe how it finished that episode :cry:

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 29th, '09, 23:36

SithSylar wrote:
Saki wrote:

I'm way behind you.... :(

What episode are you upto?

SithSylar

Post by SithSylar » Jan 29th, '09, 23:41

Saki wrote:
SithSylar wrote:
Saki wrote:

Just watched episode 5 ^^. Really really great j drama also finished off Watashitachi no Kyoukasho and loved that also ^^.

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 29th, '09, 23:47

SithSylar wrote:
Saki wrote:
SithSylar wrote:

Just watched episode 5 ^^. Really really great j drama also finished off Watashitachi no Kyoukasho and loved that also ^^.
Oooh, I'm watching episode 5 now~!!! :lol

What is Watashitachi no kyoukasho about?!? I never heard it before, is it new?!?
Agh, there is sooooooo many drama to watch

I'm also watching Cod Blue~!! :)

SithSylar

Post by SithSylar » Jan 29th, '09, 23:50

Saki wrote:
SithSylar wrote:
Saki wrote:

What is Watashitachi no kyoukasho about?!? I never heard it before, is it new?!?

Tamako, an elite lawyer with a promising future, works for a reputable law firm. She is recently given an opportunity to take a case involving a young child who has been bullied at a local elementary school. Fully aware of the difficulties uncovering the truth in cases involving schools, Tamako is reluctant to proceed with her new client. Tamako is romantically involved with one of her colleagues, Naoyuki, and is hoping to further develop their relationship. However, Tamako's seemingly happy life comes to a sudden halt when she learns the news of an accident involving a young female high school student named Asuka. Asuka had apparently fallen from a classroom window on campus and suffered serious injuries. Tamako takes a strong interest in Asuka's case and immediately launches her own private investigation

Anyway how sad was episode 4 :-( my goodness :-(

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 29th, '09, 23:54

SithSylar wrote:
Saki wrote:
SithSylar wrote:

Tamako, an elite lawyer with a promising future, works for a reputable law firm. She is recently given an opportunity to take a case involving a young child who has been bullied at a local elementary school. Fully aware of the difficulties uncovering the truth in cases involving schools, Tamako is reluctant to proceed with her new client. Tamako is romantically involved with one of her colleagues, Naoyuki, and is hoping to further develop their relationship. However, Tamako's seemingly happy life comes to a sudden halt when she learns the news of an accident involving a young female high school student named Asuka. Asuka had apparently fallen from a classroom window on campus and suffered serious injuries. Tamako takes a strong interest in Asuka's case and immediately launches her own private investigation

That sounds interesting enough to watch~!! :)
I might watch it!

Yea episode 4 was sad!!! :( Episode 5 seems sad tooo :( :( :( :cry:
But I love this drama~!!! It is soooooooooo good!!!

SithSylar

Post by SithSylar » Jan 29th, '09, 23:55

Saki wrote:
SithSylar wrote:
Saki wrote:

I might watch it!

Hell yeah thats why i am loving it. I love heaps of sad shows like 1 litre of tears ^^ :cry:

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 30th, '09, 00:00

SithSylar wrote:
Saki wrote:
SithSylar wrote: Tamako, an elite lawyer with a promising future, works for a reputable law firm. She is recently given an opportunity to take a case involving a young child who has been bullied at a local elementary school. Fully aware of the difficulties uncovering the truth in cases involving schools, Tamako is reluctant to proceed with her new client. Tamako is romantically involved with one of her colleagues, Naoyuki, and is hoping to further develop their relationship. However, Tamako's seemingly happy life comes to a sudden halt when she learns the news of an accident involving a young female high school student named Asuka. Asuka had apparently fallen from a classroom window on campus and suffered serious injuries. Tamako takes a strong interest in Asuka's case and immediately launches her own private investigation

I might watch it!

Hell yeah thats why i am loving it. I love heaps of sad shows like 1 litre of tears ^^ :cry:
Me TOOOO~!!!
I love 1 litre of tears soooooooooo much~!! That was the best drama!!!
It was soooooooooooo sad though :cry: But omg it was sooooooooooo GOOD!!!!

AnimeDad

Post by AnimeDad » Jan 31st, '09, 05:11

^ It's on it's way to you :D

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 31st, '09, 09:24

AnimeDad wrote:^ It's on it's way to you :D
Are you talking to me? :unsure: :lol

AnimeDad

Post by AnimeDad » Jan 31st, '09, 12:24

I am! ;)

Saki

Post by Saki » Jan 31st, '09, 21:58

AnimeDad wrote:I am! ;)
Hehe, cool thank you~!! :D

Not sure when it will get here!! I'll let you know when it does~!! :)

dinmao

Post by dinmao » Jun 18th, '09, 03:57

Ahhh wow..I thought this thread was dead since I last posted (like 12 pages ago).

Seems like most traders here trade mostly jdoramas, are there any Melburnian kdrama traders here? :)

mewific

Post by mewific » Oct 31st, '09, 22:27

No one has posted for the longest time so I just wanted to catch up. How's it going, everyone?

What are you guys watching? The only Jdrama I liked in the past season's Buzzer Beat! Loved it! This season, I'm watching My Girl, Tokyo Dogs, and a lot of other things. I've been watching more kdramas lately since they've shown Brilliant Legacy and City Hall. Those two dramas are superb imho.

I'm currently hooked at You're Beautiful! I recommend this to you guys.

paragonikal

Post by paragonikal » Nov 24th, '09, 07:29

havent been watching jdrama's lately cause of my final exams but currently watching hataraki man now and i wanna get tokyo dogs and more later too.

while i was googling oguri shun's new short hair from tokyo dogs (just curious to see how it looks in reality and not in the promo poster, no homo) i stumbled upon crows zero.

looks really good so i downloaded both 1 and 2, gonna watch them now and then resume hataraki man ;)

mewific

Post by mewific » Nov 24th, '09, 12:14

paragonikal wrote:havent been watching jdrama's lately cause of my final exams but currently watching hataraki man now and i wanna get tokyo dogs and more later too.

while i was googling oguri shun's new short hair from tokyo dogs (just curious to see how it looks in reality and not in the promo poster, no homo) i stumbled upon crows zero.

looks really good so i downloaded both 1 and 2, gonna watch them now and then resume hataraki man ;)
I am loving Tokyo Dogs! Shun and Hiro are hilarious. I totally crack up everytime they are bantering. :lol

cj_0908

Post by cj_0908 » Nov 24th, '09, 13:43

I only found this thread today. Yayyy!!!! Aussie drama addicts! i love this thread!
if anyone is in sydney and is worried about download quotas, there are chinese dvd stores around chinatown in the city where you can buy completed drama series (with eng subs- some may be dodgy though) for around $30ish.

anyone wanna trade dramas???

xploring

Post by xploring » Nov 24th, '09, 13:56

cj_0908 wrote:anyone wanna trade dramas???
Sure, here's my list:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... Ad_56KnjEw

Cigam

Post by Cigam » Jan 10th, '10, 21:34

xploring wrote:
cj_0908 wrote:anyone wanna trade dramas???
Sure, here's my list:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... Ad_56KnjEw
Wow. That list beats mine by... a lot.

Oh well. Hi-five Sydneysiders?

knuckles

Post by knuckles » Jan 22nd, '10, 23:07

What Japanese shows do you guys watch besides dramas?

Each week I try to watch at least Bakushou Red Theater, Enta no Kami-sama, London Hearts, Arabiki-dan, and Honne no Dendou.

Also, Fukaii Hanashi, Bakushou Red Carpet, Unbelievable, Bakushou One Phrase, The Best House 123, and Majo-tachi no 22-ji.

Come to think of it, there are so many good programs on Japanese television.

Thank goodness we can use Clubbox to download most Japanese TV shows.

shazichap

Post by shazichap » Apr 18th, '11, 05:59

Hi… that was great stuff..

sapphireB

Post by sapphireB » Feb 18th, '13, 09:19

WOW ! So many Aussie d-addicts - wondering if y'all are still around . Any Sydney siders around ? :) I'm a newbie on this mainly because I love kDramas . The only jDrama I've watched is Rich man, poor woman - cute ! ^^ - Just a Q - How do you swap dramas ? LOL

xploring

Post by xploring » Feb 18th, '13, 10:23

sapphireB wrote:Just a Q - How do you swap dramas ? LOL
DVDs sent by snail mail. It's really for old stuff that you can't find anywhere online, or people without a good internet connection.