5%

Total votes: 219

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 12th, '05, 06:12

UNSW > UTS :D
hehehehe
oh well, I'm also thinking that a gathering is kinda hard to be work out. Maybe I might be the oldest one around perhaps? :P

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Oct 12th, '05, 09:00

No, damn... I only have one subject at the city campus and the rest are at Gore Hill. Dammit! lol

Yeah, forum meet ups are awkward... and it's like "WHAT'S YOUR USERNAME?" It's just so funny... rofl. ARE YOU FROM <insert forum name here> ??? Asking around... LOL!!!

But I spotted them easily, since they were all youngsters... *Sighs*

Anyhoo, on another note: please watch One Litre of Tears! LOL

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 12th, '05, 09:09

oh well, has any of you watched Kikujiro no Natsu?
It's a good light hearted movie though. It's highly recommended by me

Hybrid Hunter

Post by Hybrid Hunter » Oct 12th, '05, 10:24

Gore Hill? Aww...

One Litre of Tears, what genre is that drama?

I've seen Kikujiro no Natsu, its a good funny movie. Takeshi Kitano is a great comedic actor.

Nyanko

Post by Nyanko » Oct 12th, '05, 23:26

Hello,

my boyfriend is a Canadian who will be attending the University of Queensland in Brisbane as an international student in January. Does anyone know if there are any good Asian/Japanese food stores close to UQ or Taringa?

idiotboy

Post by idiotboy » Oct 13th, '05, 09:15

Nyanko wrote:Hello,

my boyfriend is a Canadian who will be attending the University of Queensland in Brisbane as an international student in January. Does anyone know if there are any good Asian/Japanese food stores close to UQ or Taringa?
yep. lots of good asian + japanese food stores in brisbane generally. i don't know taringa very well, but there are restaurants, takeaway places and asian and/or japanese grocers in st. lucia (across the road from the university), toowong (next to taringa), west end (a ferry-ride across the river from taringa), in the CBD and in fortitude valley (both reasonably short bus rides from taringa).

NeoX

Post by NeoX » Oct 13th, '05, 11:56

get ur car and drive him around easy :)

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Oct 14th, '05, 13:48

Hybrid Hunter wrote:One Litre of Tears, what genre is that drama?
Who cares about the genre ? It's all about the sexy guy!

... I meant, it's a tearjerker.

And it's based on a true story too!

*Wah wah wah*

Hybrid Hunter

Post by Hybrid Hunter » Oct 14th, '05, 13:55

A tearjerker? A true story?
No thanks, i don't want to watch a show with the intention of crying.
This guy wants to laugh!

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Oct 14th, '05, 13:56

I'm going to find you at UTS or the Liverpool area and chase you around with my knife.

Hybrid Hunter

Post by Hybrid Hunter » Oct 14th, '05, 13:58

Aw yeah? Well i'll be ready!
I'll just stay away from the gal with the knife....wearing a disguise...oh wait, i don't need one! You don't know what i look like! I'm completely safe!

daalig

Post by daalig » Oct 16th, '05, 02:55

Hello! Another Australian. From Queensland, in some small unknown place. :glare: I've been collecting J-Drama for 6 months, but never got into watching it, and only when I started collecting K-Drama I started watching and became addicted.

silverstarach

Post by silverstarach » Oct 16th, '05, 06:52

Hi all, Im looking for the kdrama - Save your last dance for me.. Has anyone watched it before? By d way, any idea where to get this drama in brisbane??? :blink

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Oct 16th, '05, 09:28

Persimon_pg: do we any any update as to when you will be getting the replacements ? If you don't receive them soon, lets just skip them and keep the ball rolling, they can be added when it starts for a second time.

Chris

slashdevdsp

Post by slashdevdsp » Oct 16th, '05, 09:55

silverstarach wrote:Hi all, Im looking for the kdrama - Save your last dance for me.. Has anyone watched it before? By d way, any idea where to get this drama in brisbane??? :blink
Heya I am looking for that drama too :) and in brissy too :)

persimon_pg

Post by persimon_pg » Oct 16th, '05, 18:08

Chris,
I've sent another message to enquire about the replacements. It seems that another lot is sent to me today because the 1st replacement went missing on its way to me. Once i receive the replacement I will try to send the whole lot to the next person on the list ASAP!!! I think it's better to have "perfect" discs so that we can make decent copies.

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Oct 17th, '05, 08:45

blushyy wrote:
Hybrid Hunter wrote:One Litre of Tears, what genre is that drama?
Who cares about the genre ? It's all about the sexy guy!

... I meant, it's a tearjerker.

And it's based on a true story too!

*Wah wah wah*
Hahaha.. What hot guys? I want to see hot guys as well. Lol. Must check it out. :lol

--edit

By hot guys you mean Nishikido Ryou? Hahahaha... I guess I shall be waiting until subs come out, if they do. :roll
Last edited by bone-doll on Oct 17th, '05, 11:22, edited 1 time in total.

jayjo

Post by jayjo » Oct 17th, '05, 11:06

i so hate it here. i got download limits!!!!!!! T_T. so unfair. i wanna download full house, super rookie, havard, lovers in paris and imsorry i love you. i went to china town in sydney. so expensive. ahhhhhh. T_T.

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Oct 17th, '05, 11:28

Don't we all? I dream of unlimited bandwidth and Akanishi Jin. :D No... I don't really but I thought I'll say it anyways. XD

daalig

Post by daalig » Oct 17th, '05, 11:30

jayjo wrote:i so hate it here. i got download limits!!!!!!! T_T. so unfair. i wanna download full house, super rookie, havard, lovers in paris and imsorry i love you. i went to china town in sydney. so expensive. ahhhhhh. T_T.
Get a DVD burner and trade by mail, that's what I do. I don't have download limits, but on 128k. So...2 weeks to download 1 K-Drama. :glare:

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Oct 17th, '05, 12:08

Oh come on..

Nishikido Ryo > Akanishi Jin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Oct 17th, '05, 12:37

blushyy wrote:Oh come on..

Nishikido Ryo > Akanishi Jin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahahahaha... WHAT. EVER. :P

Well.. I haven't seen Nishikido Ryo act.. or any of his performances so I don't like him as much. But I have to admit, he is hot. :lol

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Oct 17th, '05, 12:47

My gosh, it is time for you to get out of that Jin hole! Actually, I used to like Jin too... but then Ryo came along and

SHOT AN ARROW TO MY HEART.

ROFL.

[p.s. episode 1 of 1LitreofTears will be out tomorrow - hopefully. (the subbed version)]

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Oct 17th, '05, 13:06

"Jin hole"? :cry: What an evil person. You're making me sad, making it sound like liking Jin is a bad thing. Hahahahaha.... Jin is just too cute. :wub: And what do you think of Kame?
blushyy wrote:SHOT AN ARROW TO MY HEART.
LMAO. That was so hilariously lame.
blushyy wrote: [p.s. episode 1 of 1LitreofTears will be out tomorrow - hopefully. (the subbed version)]
Nice. I'm looking forward to it. Lol. Perhaps after watching it I shall like Ryo as well. :lol Oh wait. I'm nearly out of bandwidth for the month. Noooo!!!!!!!

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Oct 17th, '05, 13:11

I hate them both, sorry.

ROFL.

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Oct 17th, '05, 13:22

ROFL.

What is wrong with you?!?!?!? You're just out to get all the KAT-TUN members, aren't you? :glare: Lol.

I don't like Kame too much anymore too. He looks funny. :lol

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Oct 17th, '05, 16:48

They just piss me off all the time. The only guy I can stand from Kat-tun is Junno. Ahh, he's so adorable.

By the way, JaeJoong is HAWT, especially on your avatar. Damn, that boy is so pretty...

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Oct 17th, '05, 22:52

Sucks to be you guys ! :P
Unlimited downloads for me , but i pay $450 a month :glare:

If you want cheap drama dvds (chinese, korean, japanese) i found this place in hurstville that sells them for like $12 each. But only has chinese subtitles (if korean or japanese).

If you want directions I will have to call my mate to tell me again , i don't go out of the city much :unsure:

Hybrid Hunter

Post by Hybrid Hunter » Oct 18th, '05, 00:32

$450 for unlimited downloads? eeek....i think i'll just stick with my 12gb for now.
$12 each is nice, but no english subtitles kinda limits me a lot.
Must learn another to read chinese! Or learn another language altogether!

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Oct 18th, '05, 02:41

Damn. $450 for unlimited downloads. I wouldn't be able to use up $450 worth anyways. Hm... I say, Optus' unlimited Pro plan would satisfy me. But then again, after Optus changed their 3GB to 12GB with 24GB offpeak, I thought that would satisfy me. But it doesn't anymore. Lol.
blushyy wrote:They just piss me off all the time. The only guy I can stand from Kat-tun is Junno. Ahh, he's so adorable.

By the way, JaeJoong is HAWT, especially on your avatar. Damn, that boy is so pretty...
Lol. You're hilarious.

JaeJoong is so damn fine... I want him. :lol KAT-TUN is so funny though. I was watching a clip "Jr. Fight IV". I couldn't stop laughing. Hahahahaha

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Oct 18th, '05, 05:03

Oh yeah! That clip is so hilarious! ROFL ROFL ROFL!!! How they screamed, they're such girls. I love it when Nakamaru was poking his finger in and then he was like it bit me ? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTH! What a loser!!! But the funniest guy would have to be Yoko, the "head" in the box HAHAHAHA. roflmao roflmao and then how he just popped out of the table and the loser Kattun guys all screamed like losers that they are. ROFL.

You should watch more funny clips... if you think Kat-tun are funny, my gosh... you should watch Kanjani 8. Now those guys are what I call funny ROFL.

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Oct 18th, '05, 14:26

LMAO. :lol Yes the head was so funny. Hahahaha.... That last stage was just awesome. They weren't losers. :glare: They were cute... is a loserish way, true. But cute is the main word here. Hahahaha Most of them were anyways. Jin didn't even try after the 1st turn. Ahahaha... So f***ing hilarious.

Ah... now I want to watch Kanjani 8 clips. Hahaha.. there goes my bandwidth. Oh.... I shall search for some now. Hm.. any sites to recommend perhaps?

blushyy

Post by blushyy » Oct 18th, '05, 14:37

I suggest you join the prettyboys forum D:

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Oct 18th, '05, 14:52

Hahaha.. Are there files in the forums only accessible to members? Lol. Perhaps I shall.

Giving blushyy the authority to terrorise me vs. files, thus eliminating the need to go searching for it. :lol

I guess blushyy terrorising me isn't such a big deal. :D What's the address? Or perhaps it'll just be faster to go through PBMansion.

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Oct 18th, '05, 15:25

jtv.chris wrote:Sucks to be you guys ! :P
Unlimited downloads for me , but i pay $450 a month :glare:

If you want cheap drama dvds (chinese, korean, japanese) i found this place in hurstville that sells them for like $12 each. But only has chinese subtitles (if korean or japanese).

If you want directions I will have to call my mate to tell me again , i don't go out of the city much :unsure:
450 a month hahaha, stuff that man i rather spend 450 on sumthing else instead of payin for crap adsl speeds.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Oct 18th, '05, 22:53

I've downloaded 43GB in the last 7 days using Internode flatrate plan ($150/month). Only problem is its painfully slow at night. So I'm going to get another connection and use that at night and use the internode connection to download like crazy all other times :)

Hybrid Hunter

Post by Hybrid Hunter » Oct 19th, '05, 04:33

bone-doll wrote:Hahaha.. Are there files in the forums only accessible to members? Lol. Perhaps I shall.

Giving blushyy the authority to terrorise me vs. files, thus eliminating the need to go searching for it. :lol

I guess blushyy terrorising me isn't such a big deal. :D What's the address? Or perhaps it'll just be faster to go through PBMansion.
blushyy terrorising you is a big deal. We can't have her thinking she's all high and mighty around here, what with her knife and unstable mind. :P

43GB in a week is nice, i don't even get 43GB a month! Stupid unlimited optus...thats not unlimited at all!

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Oct 19th, '05, 12:11

wow Ruroshin replied to this thread.. thought he was a busy man :P

My work pays for 80% of the connection, so in the end it works out that im paying like $90 a month. Can't complain :P

But downloads in Aus suck! HK and JP have 100mbit connections these days and are unlimited, so they can download a drama episode in around 10 minutes. nuts huh ?

I seriously run out of downloads, thats why i end up seeding or hosting stuff. Makes use of the bandwidth i have ;)

kchibi

Post by kchibi » Oct 23rd, '05, 12:46

hi im new here and yeh im from syd, aust.....and i so agree that aus sucks with downloads!! im on optus cable...$79.95 p/m with 12gb limit (on peak) and 24gb (offpeak), ive been capped for over 12 days now....connection so slooooooooooowwwww, wish i was in hk, korea or somewhere in asia with unlimited d/l and fast speed....:(

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Oct 23rd, '05, 13:10

The next most interesting poll to run for this thread would be to see how many aussie guys to girls there are. bet you its more girls than guys, the girls only seem to watch the dramas to perv on the guys :P then again, the guys only watch dramas to perv on the girls.. o.O

daalig

Post by daalig » Oct 23rd, '05, 13:21

jtv.chris wrote:The next most interesting poll to run for this thread would be to see how many aussie guys to girls there are. bet you its more girls than guys, the girls only seem to watch the dramas to perv on the guys :P then again, the guys only watch dramas to perv on the girls.. o.O
I watch dramas because they improve my mood and personality. The perving is just a bonus. :w00t:

PBFansubs

Post by PBFansubs » Oct 23rd, '05, 13:38

I would have NO idea what Chris is talking about!

As if I watch dramas because of the pretty boys! Who said! lol D:

Kakashi-sensei

Me

Post by Kakashi-sensei » Oct 23rd, '05, 13:41

Hi, I'm from Adelaide and I'm locked into a 2 year contract with Dodo for an unlimited 1.5/256 plan that is $130 a month. I certainly get my money's worth! :lol

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » Oct 23rd, '05, 13:45

hey kakashi-sensei! im from adelaide too.

just wondering, how much do you manage to download a month on that plan? .. its a bit pricy isnt it...

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Oct 23rd, '05, 13:50

guess the sunday night movie just finished.. lol everyone is now on the board posting away. me i just finished watching dragon sakura ep 4 (pb nice job!). ouch $130 a month, out of your own pocket, thats a bit :|

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Oct 23rd, '05, 13:58

One of my friend that I know that is on the same plan (unlimited 1.5/256 plan that is $130 a month.., ) downloads about 30+gb a month..

daalig

Post by daalig » Oct 23rd, '05, 14:07

kazuki wrote:One of my friend that I know that is on the same plan (unlimited 1.5/256 plan that is $130 a month.., ) downloads about 30+gb a month..
I do that on a $50 128k iSDN Unlimited Plan. Just have to download all day and night.

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Oct 23rd, '05, 14:11

Oops... my mistake, i've just ask him again and he downloads about 350gb :blink a month

slashdevdsp

Some good stuff on SBS TV

Post by slashdevdsp » Oct 23rd, '05, 14:19

Some good stuff on SBS TV (brisbane.. i think other places also same check www.sbs.com.au)

- Spirited Away - Jap drama Highly rated (unfortuately english dub Arrrr...) (10:00pm Wednesday 26 Oct)

- Bichunmoo - korean movie - Heard pretty good too (10:30pm Thursday 27 Oct)

:) Dot forget to watch :)

I rarely watch TV but these ones seem pretty good

sayonara
Last edited by slashdevdsp on Oct 23rd, '05, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Oct 23rd, '05, 14:19

As long i dont exceed my 10gig capped b4 the 20th of each month, then i wont be capped after the 20th when i exceed the 10gb limit, atm i done 16gb at full speeed :D:D

Hybrid Hunter

Post by Hybrid Hunter » Oct 23rd, '05, 14:24

Yeah, SBS has been running Hayao Miyazaki films over the last few Wednesdays, Spirited Away will be the last one they show.

I know nothing about Bichunmoo though, but i'll most likely be watching it.

Yeah, it would be interesting to know how many guys/girls there are here. Too bad we have to make a new thread though. Or we could do one of them manual polls!

350gb a month is nice! I wish i could download that much!

slashdevdsp

Post by slashdevdsp » Oct 23rd, '05, 14:49

Yo,

I dont understand what u meant by :
Hybrid Hunter wrote: Yeah, it would be interesting to know how many guys/girls there are here. Too bad we have to make a new thread though. Or we could do one of them manual polls!
:) Ohh and you guys might to pour suggestions into my FOOD thread :
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23771

sayonara

Hybrid Hunter

Post by Hybrid Hunter » Oct 23rd, '05, 14:54

I by manually i meant we each post whether we're male or female, and someone keeps count.
But thats only if you really really want to know because not everyone will reply per say.

Food thread eh? Too bad all i know about food is how to eat it!

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Oct 23rd, '05, 14:57

athrunjustice wrote:As long i dont exceed my 10gig capped b4 the 20th of each month, then i wont be capped after the 20th when i exceed the 10gb limit, atm i done 16gb at full speeed :D:D
I don't get it. How does that work? Why won't you be capped after the 20th? LOL.

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Oct 23rd, '05, 18:44

bone-doll wrote:
athrunjustice wrote:As long i dont exceed my 10gig capped b4 the 20th of each month, then i wont be capped after the 20th when i exceed the 10gb limit, atm i done 16gb at full speeed :D:D
I don't get it. How does that work? Why won't you be capped after the 20th? LOL.
I dunno, it must be telstras system error

ive never tried exceeding 10gb b4 the 20th of each month, i try n panned out 5gb for 10 days, then after the 20th i get capped for exceedin, if my speed doesnt slow down i dl more :)

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Oct 24th, '05, 08:07

Ah.. I see. So it wasn't some special plan but Telstra being stupid (or good)... whichever way you look at it. LOL.

mikey009

Post by mikey009 » Oct 24th, '05, 09:06

hi syd here..

im currently on tpg 1512/256 30 gig plan..

omg 30 is not even near enough i finish it in like 2 weeks...

i saw pplz mention a 130 unlimited plan??

well theres a telepacific plan 12gigs a day for like 80.. so worth it.. too bad a im poor

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 24th, '05, 13:02

12 gigabytes per day?
that's hella nice :P

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Oct 24th, '05, 17:37

friend did 60-80gb on bigpond 512/128 adsl, dont ask me why she dont get capped :(, i really wanna know too :D

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 24th, '05, 18:36

that sounds interesting...
I thought bigpond always gives some sort of limits and if you downloaded stuff exceeding that limit, you will be capped.
At least, that's what I learned from my friend's ADSL contract with bigpond...
I'm actually using iinet though

Bonju

Post by Bonju » Oct 26th, '05, 01:19

Hi!!
I just received the DVD pack from persimon_pg today!

will send it to the next person within the next week or so!
Thanks people!!

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Oct 26th, '05, 01:52

The game information has been updated:

Please see this post:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 488#238488

:bunny:
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Oct 26th, '05, 02:11

yo chris
i've updated the 1st page
but i put the link to your post instead ^^

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Oct 26th, '05, 06:09

hanjieun888 : that is totally off topic, nothing to do with australia :P
EDIT: Our kind mods removed the spam post :P
Last edited by jtv.chris on Oct 26th, '05, 13:31, edited 1 time in total.

:bunny:
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Oct 26th, '05, 06:32

hahaha he ran away :P
he did that to threads in international community >.<

Hybrid Hunter

Post by Hybrid Hunter » Oct 26th, '05, 06:35

That only stops us from checking out what he's advertising.
Avisala...? I think he greeted us aussies in another language...haha

silverstarach

Re: Some good stuff on SBS TV

Post by silverstarach » Oct 27th, '05, 03:16

slashdevdsp wrote:Some good stuff on SBS TV (brisbane.. i think other places also same check www.sbs.com.au)

- Spirited Away - Jap drama Highly rated (unfortuately english dub Arrrr...) (10:00pm Wednesday 26 Oct)

sayonara
I accidentally switched on to sbs last nite after watching csi:miami, quite surprised jap anime is shown.. Quite an interesting animation :thumright: , im surprised at myself watching until the end as Im not a huge fan of jap anime before.. :lol

demon-eyes-kyo

Post by demon-eyes-kyo » Oct 27th, '05, 08:02

Another Melbourian here...
On Optus cable 12gb / 24gb plan... Maybe will be upgrading next plan up some time soon as I'm running out way too fast >_<

slashdevdsp

Re: Some good stuff on SBS TV

Post by slashdevdsp » Oct 27th, '05, 14:35

silverstarach wrote:
slashdevdsp wrote:Some good stuff on SBS TV (brisbane.. i think other places also same check www.sbs.com.au)

sayonara
I accidentally switched on to sbs last nite after watching csi:miami, quite surprised jap anime is shown.. Quite an interesting animation :thumright: , im surprised at myself watching until the end as Im not a huge fan of jap anime before.. :lol
Hehe thursday 10:00pm there is quite some good jap/korean movies on SBS.

That said i am totally dissapointed with todays movie "bichunmoo" arrr... damn no dialogue only action action arrr... I guess i shouldnt expect toomuch from korean movies...

I guess there is not enough time to portray everything like in the dramas. I just love the korean/jap dramas they are pretty good :)

Well do keep us updated with whats happening on TV, as i rarely watch TV especially the jap n korean stuff :)

sayonara for now

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Nov 2nd, '05, 08:42

Bonju: how are the dvds going ? Have you had time to pass them onto the next person? Keep us updated :)

sweet_crazy_potato

Post by sweet_crazy_potato » Nov 3rd, '05, 02:22

hello!
I'm not exactly from Australia, just staying here for a while :-)
Someone mentioned telpacific plan with 12 gigs before...i was on their unlimited plan, which used to be good, but now even though they say unlimited, you still get capped if you are in top 3% downloaders...not that great any more :-(
Just wanted to let you know that there is a relatively new company called iinet, they offer speeds up to 12000kb/sec with the maximum of 80 gigs worth of downloads for $90 a month. I just switched to this provider and i'm more than happy, good speeds and in fact more than 80 gigs of downloads (they just don't count the quota properly).

scstyle
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by scstyle » Nov 3rd, '05, 02:24

Wow, so many people from Vic. We should all meet up and swap dramas :lol

jtv.chris
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jtv.chris » Nov 3rd, '05, 08:02

Sweet_Crazy_potato : iinet isn't really new. they have been around for a couple of years. :P
And I just got an installation from them yesterday for one of our sub offices. Should be interesting to see the speeds ;)

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Nov 3rd, '05, 08:45

scstyle wrote:Wow, so many people from Vic. We should all meet up and swap dramas :lol
The girls are scared to come out and play with the boyz :D:D

anyway my contract is up next month hopin sum new plans come out with good affordable prices.....

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Nov 3rd, '05, 13:04

athrunjustice wrote:
scstyle wrote:Wow, so many people from Vic. We should all meet up and swap dramas :lol
The girls are scared to come out and play with the boyz :D:D

anyway my contract is up next month hopin sum new plans come out with good affordable prices.....
LMAO. And why are the girls scared to come out and play with the boys?

I want a new plan where I can download without limits... but my dad is against me downloading full stop. LOL. Doubt he'll consider upgrading. -_-