Banner Link competition **Deadline - Jan 10th 2005**

Data, images, links, competition and er other stuff are here.
Pale-MuN

Post by Pale-MuN » Dec 15th, '04, 17:18

jholic wrote:Pale-MuN: daaang. those banners are really nice. i'm not sure if we would WANT to advertise this after your samples. you might scare away competition.

maybe after i've got all the things on my computer fixed, i'll see if i can embarrass myself and try one. :lol :lol
xD lol, thank you very much~~ :) I think the other people are awesome though. They can actually use Photoshop. xD I can't use it.. >< tooo confusing for me. :x anyway,really love the banners!~ Can't wait to see more! :D ( neon... xD I love yours, lol. )

Pale-MuN

Post by Pale-MuN » Dec 15th, '04, 19:21

This is a banner that I made in Photoshop. xD lol! Yeah. ^^; Really bad, but I like how you can have a pretty background color :x any of you know how to add a border?._.; couldn't figure that out. ( Just wanted to show you my Photoshop skillz, lol. xD :: newb... worse than that.. newblit.. xD :: )

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Dec 15th, '04, 19:51

Pale-Mun, you made borders fine on your other banners? Anyhoo, when you're done with your banner just go to edit >> stroke, choose a size & color. Play around you can stroke it a couple of times to make it look nice as well.

Lovely banners everyone! I love how you cut yours, pucca. Sana, I like the tv! :D

niko2x

Post by niko2x » Dec 15th, '04, 20:05

iceberri wrote:
NatNat wrote:Image
If the doctor's cute, screw the fruit! :lol :lol
on that same token, if the fruit is cute, would it be OK to screw the.....(hahaha...)

Pale-MuN

Post by Pale-MuN » Dec 15th, '04, 20:52

Kai Lien wrote:Pale-Mun, you made borders fine on your other banners? Anyhoo, when you're done with your banner just go to edit >> stroke, choose a size & color. Play around you can stroke it a couple of times to make it look nice as well.

Lovely banners everyone! I love how you cut yours, pucca. Sana, I like the tv! :D
Yeah, the other ones I made on Paint Shop. That banner I just made was just a try, lol. xD because everyone else makes their's from Photoshop, I felt left out.. ;__; xD.. heh. :)

Jud

Post by Jud » Dec 15th, '04, 21:05

here is my first hafe
Attachments
J-SPAIN-BANNER-1.jpg
J-SPAIN-BANNER-1.jpg (36.92 KiB) Viewed 29681 times
J-SPAIN-BANNER-2.jpg
J-SPAIN-BANNER-2.jpg (51.39 KiB) Viewed 29682 times
J-SPAIN-BANNER-3.jpg
J-SPAIN-BANNER-3.jpg (23.01 KiB) Viewed 29681 times

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Dec 15th, '04, 21:32

zaza_tk87 wrote:I guess I'll try...
I like this banner... especially the use of color green :mrgreen:

MemeX

banners with ryoko hirosue

Post by MemeX » Dec 15th, '04, 21:46

I had a little fiddle with PS too, fist time for me to do jdrama banners :)
Attachments
iced
iced
d-addicts banner - hirosue1outline.jpg (14.47 KiB) Viewed 29645 times
lips
lips
d-addicts banner - hirosue10.jpg (16.38 KiB) Viewed 29645 times
face
face
d-addicts banner - hirosue9-memex.jpg (14.8 KiB) Viewed 29645 times

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Dec 15th, '04, 22:05

i don't have the patience to learn photoshop or any banner making software, but i do have some captions for the ppl that wants to get into the competition. mayb some of these will inspire u to make really good captions:

have words like love/hate/betrayal/loyalty scattered in the background, if u could find fonts with wheels or something for those words, that would b better, and then have something like this for the caption ==> Hop on for a dramatic rollercoaster ride.

the home of dramaholics
or
Come to where all the dramaholics unite.
or
You've found the dramaholics' hideout!

Come in for the dramas, Go out with a smile.
or
Go for the dramas, Stay for the friends.

Don't click here, unless you're prepared for addiction.

that's it for now. :mrgreen:

MemeX

Post by MemeX » Dec 15th, '04, 22:39

Go for the dramas, Stay for the friends.
i liked that one :)

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Dec 15th, '04, 22:43

I think I might join this competition. It looks like fun and it also looks like you guys are having fun with it. I'm not all that great when it comes to PS, but I'll try.

Also, would it be okay if I made some blinkie like this:

BTW, this I believe is my first post here. I'm pretty new to the forum. :unsure:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Dec 15th, '04, 22:47

osora: "dropping gpa's since 2003...." :lol you're killing me. that was a really good one. glad i graduated before that!

everyone came out w/ some creative banners. i'm glad more people (ie GUYS) joined the competition. good luck to all of you. i don't envy the mods at all - they're gonna have a tough time choosing.

kali: looks like you got that ava going!! great captions.

MemeX: i really liked that second one (lips). whew~!

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Dec 15th, '04, 22:48

Artemis wrote:I think I might join this competition. It looks like fun and it also looks like you guys are having fun with it. I'm not all that great when it comes to PS, but I'll try.

Also, would it be okay if I made some blinkie

BTW, this I believe is my first post here. I'm pretty new to the forum. :unsure:
Welcome to d-addicts! Hope to see your work soon! I think everyone's work is great...i'm sure there's more to come...good luck. In regards to your blinkies...the only thing specified was the dimensions of the banners so why not include them...maybe keep the pdf file of it in the event you need to omit it :wink:
Last edited by puccakiss79 on Dec 16th, '04, 08:27, edited 1 time in total.

zaza_tk87

Post by zaza_tk87 » Dec 15th, '04, 23:43

Pale-MuN wrote: xD lol, thank you very much~~ :) I think the other people are awesome though. They can actually use Photoshop. xD I can't use it.. >< tooo confusing for me. :x anyway,really love the banners!~ Can't wait to see more! :D ( neon... xD I love yours, lol. )
it's too confusing 4 me too.. I only use it to do the background and the rest I do it with ulead photoimpact, my fav... I'm so lazy to learn photoshop right now, and it's so complicated.

thanks grasshopper~~

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Dec 16th, '04, 00:14

zaza_tk87 wrote:
Pale-MuN wrote: xD lol, thank you very much~~ :) I think the other people are awesome though. They can actually use Photoshop. xD I can't use it.. >< tooo confusing for me. :x anyway,really love the banners!~ Can't wait to see more! :D ( neon... xD I love yours, lol. )
it's too confusing 4 me too.. I only use it to do the background and the rest I do it with ulead photoimpact, my fav... I'm so lazy to learn photoshop right now, and it's so complicated.

thanks grasshopper~~
ah, guys. photoshop is a HUGE program. the more you play with it, however, the more you learn. So don't let it intimidate you and experiment with images... see what you come up with. I think I've been messing around on Photoshop for like a couple of years now and have only scratched the surface with what I could do with such a powerful tool.

okumasama

Post by okumasama » Dec 16th, '04, 01:21

Wow very good banners everyone. I wish I could produce something like that but before learning the tools I also have to grow up the kind of imagination needed to make those banners. Well on the other hand I would rather like not to see any actors/drama/country specific graphics on the banners. Better something general-but don't ask me-told you lack of imagination. I don't know where these banners gonna appear though. If they are for other Asian related content sites it's fine to say just "your portal to drama" or something like that but mind that if this banner is aimed for more general sites, you should specify the content of d-addicts. Maybe something like "Ever dreamed to go to Asia? -> Free tickets at d-addicts" lol... whatever. Good job everyone.
Last edited by okumasama on Dec 16th, '04, 01:22, edited 1 time in total.

osora

Post by osora » Dec 16th, '04, 01:21

yeah photoshop is so great. it's not that hard. just gotta get in there and play with it. :D

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Dec 16th, '04, 06:20

**edit**

eesh.
Last edited by NatNat on Dec 16th, '04, 08:18, edited 2 times in total.

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Dec 16th, '04, 06:41

NatNat...kid tested, mother approved. :mrgreen: that's good, but i don't think it applies to this site. i like the d-addicts popping in and out though.

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Dec 16th, '04, 08:19

that any better? i cleaned up the images a little. made it simpler lookin'

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Dec 16th, '04, 08:22

NatNat wrote:made it simpler lookin'
That is a fun one NatNat! :-)

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Dec 16th, '04, 08:49

thanks, puccakiss. i am having a blast doing this stuffs. i don't even care about the prize. Just give me an excuse to keep cranking out more and more. Like, um, don't have an expiration date for the contest. Yah, that's the ticket.

Sana

Post by Sana » Dec 16th, '04, 11:18

:roll
Attachments
Film Strip
Film Strip
Film.png (19.03 KiB) Viewed 29588 times
Last edited by Sana on Dec 25th, '04, 09:00, edited 4 times in total.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 16th, '04, 11:40

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went through all the pages and the posts and i saw all the beautiful and creative banners you've all made...................

NOW, THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA POST MINE!!!!!!! yups, initially i made one, but it's so plain that it probably wouldn't even make it to the top 40.............and we don't even have 40 banners up yet. my ego hurts just looking at all those lovely banners~

and NatNat....FANSUB.......that was sooooooooooooo unique...i loved it!! hahha, and the no gingertoys........had me laughing there for a good minute.

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Dec 16th, '04, 11:44

lilswtangel wrote:ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went through all the pages and the posts and i saw all the beautiful and creative banners you've all made...................

NOW, THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA POST MINE!!!!!!! yups, initially i made one, but it's so plain that it probably wouldn't even make it to the top 40.............and we don't even have 40 banners up yet. my ego hurts just looking at all those lovely banners~

and NatNat....FANSUB.......that was sooooooooooooo unique...i loved it!! hahha, and the no gingertoys........had me laughing there for a good minute.
thanks! but still, what kinda attitude is that??? If you don't show us what you got, you'll never know how ya rate... and then you're forever bogged down with "Mannn, I coulda been a contender!"

Anyway, post your banner. *I* , for one, would like to see it.
puccakiss79 wrote: Vertical Banner (120 x 240)
Image<---w/out xtra line of text Image<---w/ xtra line of text

i love love love these!!!

delsxyz

Unauthorized distribution of copyrighted materials should be

Post by delsxyz » Dec 16th, '04, 17:55

Unauthorized distribution of copyrighted mateirals
should be avoided in banner making.
This includes the use of pictures from the drama
movie, etc.

It is stupid to welcome 'problems" where
illegal matters are exchanged.
Better to use generic letters and icons
for Banner making. This is where one's
talent shines.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 16th, '04, 18:45

arrrh, pirates everywhere...
:pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

seize the ship... arrrr...
download everything... arrrr...
take no prisoners... arrrr...
burn everything when finished.... arrrr
:pirate:

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Dec 16th, '04, 19:36

MoerkJ wrote:arrrh, pirates everywhere...
:pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

seize the ship... arrrr...
download everything... arrrr...
take no prisoners... arrrr...
burn everything when finished.... arrrr
:pirate:
ahhh.. reminds me of MMXZ.. :lol

nite

Post by nite » Dec 17th, '04, 21:54

i think we should gather all the tags onto one forum and then let the members vote for the one that is the best....

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Dec 17th, '04, 22:45

pucca: i thought a vertical banner was pretty creative. no one's come up w/ that yet.

NatNat: i didn't get to see the one before you edited it. but that finished product looks really good. with an animated gif banner, you can really do something with the captions.

here's a really corny one:

broadband connection ... $50
dvd burner ... $70
160gig hard drive ... $80
spending most of your day making friends w/ others that love asian drama .... priceless

there's some things money can buy. for everything else, there's d-addicts. :glare:

tracy

Post by tracy » Dec 18th, '04, 20:32

i was wondering if anyone has pictures of jdramas, kdramas, etc that i can use for the banners i'm going to make. i'm just having trouble finding pictures :glare:
also does the banner size have to be the one's posted? or can it be any size we like?

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Dec 18th, '04, 20:38

tracy wrote: also does the banner size have to be the one's posted? or can it be any size we like?
I believe Ruroshin's first post of the thread has the dimensions. oh...nevermind...i get your question now...it says no restrictions except for naughty pics...make some sizes you want and if it get's picked :wink: great job!

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Dec 18th, '04, 22:03

puccakiss79 wrote:
tracy wrote:it says no restrictions except for naughty pics...make some sizes you want and if it get's picked :wink: great job!
Thats true indeed... but the purpose of having banners is to get people to host them eventually. If they are odd sizes it can be harder to get sites to host the banner links.
For the competition itself i doubt it matter.
The standard banner sizes are in the very first thread post made in this thread.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Dec 18th, '04, 23:11

Maybe one of us should start a new locked sticky thread just to list everyone's entries, and just have the discussion here? :unsure:

Actually, I can work on that later on tonight or tomorrow if it's ok with the mods. Things would be the same, like posting the banners and discussing here, but the entries would just be all posted together on one page in another locked sticky. Does that make sense? :blink

oinkyoink

My Submission

Post by oinkyoink » Dec 19th, '04, 00:37

Are animated banners allowed?

Hmmm here's mine...
Attachments
da.gif
da.gif (1.16 KiB) Viewed 29828 times

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Dec 19th, '04, 07:43

ahhh, i can't see that, Oinkyoink!

zaza_tk87

Post by zaza_tk87 » Dec 19th, '04, 14:13

another attempts~
Attachments
colourful.jpg
colourful.jpg (32.19 KiB) Viewed 29764 times
d-a7.jpg
d-a7.jpg (45.83 KiB) Viewed 29764 times

lolipss
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lolipss » Dec 19th, '04, 14:24

jholic wrote:pucca: i thought a vertical banner was pretty creative. no one's come up w/ that yet.

NatNat: i didn't get to see the one before you edited it. but that finished product looks really good. with an animated gif banner, you can really do something with the captions.

here's a really corny one:

broadband connection ... $50
dvd burner ... $70
160gig hard drive ... $80
spending most of your day making friends w/ others that love asian drama .... priceless

there's some things money can buy. for everything else, there's d-addicts. :glare:
ehmz...... AMERICAN EXPRESS quote commercial :P hehe

anduria

Post by anduria » Dec 19th, '04, 17:40

first attempts :)
Attachments
1.gif
1.gif (10.42 KiB) Viewed 29704 times
2.gif
2.gif (21.98 KiB) Viewed 29703 times
Last edited by anduria on Dec 19th, '04, 21:42, edited 1 time in total.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Dec 20th, '04, 05:27

Okies guys....I made another announcement thread with all the entries on one page and they are sorted by nick. I thought it would be easier to see all the entries rather than fish through so many pages here. I think I got everybody's...hopefully :lol I will move future entries there too if it proves to be more convenient. It doesn't change anything for this thread since the other is locked. So, go ahead and keep posting here :)

saii06

Post by saii06 » Dec 20th, '04, 06:21

Not my best work, but here goes..
Attachments
saibanner.jpg
saibanner.jpg (40.71 KiB) Viewed 29673 times

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Dec 20th, '04, 12:41

oooooh
aaahhh

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Dec 20th, '04, 17:57

Here's mines. I only made one but I'll make more later on. Also, would it be okay if I make some of my banners, 300x100? I work better with that size because the width given for the standard is too small.

bludawn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by bludawn » Dec 20th, '04, 18:09

^very pretty, nice work :wink:

malalooter

Post by malalooter » Dec 20th, '04, 22:11

ahh midiori no hibi how cute Bluedawn ^_^

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Dec 20th, '04, 23:58

neon: thanks for compiling the entries. it'll make viewing a lot easier.

glad to see so much participation. since i suggested the competition, i thought it would only be fair that i submit something, so i worked on one over the weekend. after seeing some of those entries, i think i'll submit mine ANONYMOUSLY! :lol :glare:

it was hard enough to re-learn photoshop, but now some of you are using that animated gif or flash thing. got no idea how to do that!

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Dec 21st, '04, 23:19

Artemis wrote:Also, would it be okay if I make some of my banners, 300x100? I work better with that size because the width given for the standard is too small.

techie on page 8 wrote:
Thats true indeed... but the purpose of having banners is to get people to host them eventually. If they are odd sizes it can be harder to get sites to host the banner links.
For the competition itself i doubt it matter.
The standard banner sizes are in the very first thread post made in this thread.
So like I told another person inquiring about the sizes, make banners in sizes you want (in fact i think someone already has) since the restrictions stated so far are just for naughty pics, but if it is decided that the judges will choose among the standard sizes I would hope to see more entries from you in those standards because your banner is great. Beautiful job, i can tell you probably can make some awesome backgrounds with those skills :-)

saii06

Post by saii06 » Dec 22nd, '04, 04:44

saii06

Post by saii06 » Dec 22nd, '04, 05:13

saii06

Post by saii06 » Dec 22nd, '04, 06:12

and this one.

m1ssnana

^^

Post by m1ssnana » Dec 22nd, '04, 07:38

here's my banner

their kinda the same.. but i thought i should submit both ^^;

saii06

Re: ^^

Post by saii06 » Dec 22nd, '04, 10:56

m1ssnana wrote:here's my banner

their kinda the same.. but i thought i should submit both ^^;
aww pretty banner's nana <33

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Dec 22nd, '04, 23:21

As per jholic and Sana's suggestion, people can enter anonymously by PM'ing me their entries. I'll then post them under "anonymous entries" so people can see them but not connect a nick to them. If any of them win, of course the nick can be revealed later and they can claim their prize. I'll keep record :)

Sana

Post by Sana » Dec 23rd, '04, 00:42

Now, people can be less shy about their creations. :-)

dhkimboa

Post by dhkimboa » Dec 23rd, '04, 02:14

anyone knows where to get the concert from hae ji won dancing?

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Dec 23rd, '04, 02:25

dhkimboa wrote:anyone knows where to get the concert from hae ji won dancing?
O_________________o;;
And how exactly does that pertain to this thread again...? Anyways, I've seen the torrent at FSS, so I suggest you check there...

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

pk79-Entry 4 and 5

Post by puccakiss79 » Dec 23rd, '04, 06:52

delsxyz wrote:Unauthorized distribution of copyrighted mateirals
should be avoided in banner making.

The pictures used in this banner were from clip art sites that allow them to be used in graphics :D took a bit longer to come up with the concept, but i'm satisfied w/ the outcome. I think I will include pics from dramas in my next banner tho :-)

ADDED:
slightly different per request ^^....thanks for the suggestions.

Last edited by puccakiss79 on Jan 2nd, '05, 02:51, edited 2 times in total.

kali4niaguy

Re: pk79-Entry 4

Post by kali4niaguy » Dec 23rd, '04, 07:11

puccakiss79 wrote:Image
The pictures used in this banner were from clip art sites that allow them to be used in graphics :D took a bit longer to come up with the concept, but i'm satisfied w/ the outcome. I think I will include pics from dramas in my next banner tho :-)
very nice pucca, i'm guessing the concept of ur banner is...DRAMAS FOR ALL SEASONS? or something like that?

with some of the other banners, i can't really see the words D-Addicts. mayb it's just me and my semi-colorblind eyes though. :D

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Dec 23rd, '04, 08:31

An anonymous entry has been added to the entry summary sticky. :)

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Dec 23rd, '04, 08:41

kali4niaguy wrote:pucca, i'm guessing the concept of ur banner is...DRAMAS FOR ALL SEASONS? or something like that?
It started with me wanting to remind ppl of the beautiful cinematography of asian dramas. it just looked better with ALWAYS there, and I couldn't think of anything else to put, but it works =)

add: oooh i like that first anonymous one. Great job!

zaza_tk87

Post by zaza_tk87 » Dec 23rd, '04, 13:57

my first attempt on animated gif ^^;

smaller size than above

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Dec 23rd, '04, 20:35

i hate to say this

but i am seriously competative

and I am gonna have to wayyyyyy better to compete with these awesome new entries!!!

GAMBARYO!

izumi*jin

Post by izumi*jin » Dec 23rd, '04, 21:24

oOoo i just joined and followed the link on top ^^
this seems fun! i would like to join xD

btw puccakiss79 yours is beautiful! you chose really nice pics
with good color and mixed them well :]
everyone's looks great, hehe some of them real clever + funny

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Dec 24th, '04, 01:52

i put in too much time into this for it to look so bad... :glare:

tracy

Post by tracy » Dec 24th, '04, 08:55

i'll make more later, i'm having a hard time looking for images =/
mannn, i love times new roman font. lol
everyone's banners look awesome, good job guys :thumright:

Yomy Chan

Post by Yomy Chan » Dec 24th, '04, 10:15

Hello :roll

Heres my design, I'll make more later...

The same one but with blur

zaza_tk87

Post by zaza_tk87 » Dec 24th, '04, 10:53

Am I making too much? ^^;

Yomy Chan

Post by Yomy Chan » Dec 24th, '04, 12:04

My second design :-)

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Dec 24th, '04, 18:44

removed entry. :mrgreen:
Last edited by iceberri on Dec 28th, '04, 03:33, edited 1 time in total.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 24th, '04, 20:34

iceberri wrote:Hmmm, I wasn't going to participate at all seeing how many awesome entries there are, but I figured it's easier to enter and not judge, than judge this darn thing! :lol Believe me when I say that I didn't mean to enter this competition -- I was merely trying to make a graphic for the "merry xmas" thread, but somehow I ended up making something more appropriate for the banner thread than the merry xmas thread. Oops. I get carried away like that. Anyways, this is the result of about er, 30 minutes of inspiration....

For reference on what the original looked like:

By the by, is my entry even void because it's a graphic and not a banner? It's not like it can be used anywhere on the site anyway.... Feel free to nullify this entry... I didn't enter it to win the prize anyway. :mrgreen: It just sorta.. happened. :blink
iceberri, that was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it.....i hope that doesn't get disqualified...

if anything, you can use that for your xanga.... :lol

and here's the banner that i was too afraid to post up....it's pretty bad compared to all of the ones that you all made.....but i really wanted to be a part of this competition, too~ i had a blast with photoshop...........

*edit* guess my borders aren't showing up against the gray background of the forum. lols

*sorry that this one is so big~!! i already resized it from 900 X 431 pixels. i tried resizing even further ........but I could hardly make out Song Hye Gyo's face after resizing it again. so i just kept it after the first resized changes. this one would probably be disqualified, eh? lols :lol

Sana

Post by Sana » Dec 25th, '04, 09:02

puccakiss79 wrote:
I worship this banner like a god. :roll

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 25th, '04, 09:08

Sana wrote:
puccakiss79 wrote:
I worship this banner like a god. :roll
as do i...as do i.

pucca........that was such a creative banner....and soo very purdiiiiiiiiieeeeeee :wub:

Sana

Post by Sana » Dec 25th, '04, 09:39

X-massy colors.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Dec 26th, '04, 10:32

NatNat: that vertical banner of yours was pretty creative.

looks like everyone is coming out with some really good entries.....

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Dec 26th, '04, 21:43

puccakiss79 wrote: Image
Very nice, Pucca. Just wondering, mind disclosing what site you find these clip arts from? On a lookout for nice looking cliparts, stock photos for some personal flash projects I have in mind :)