Wonderful Life
20%

Total votes: 140

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Vote for June's KSoTM!

Post by habukie » Jun 6th, '08, 03:41

Welcome to June 2008's KSOTM. The poll will end on June 9th.

Sorry for the huge delay. We'll just keep the same from last month and add some on next month, ok?

The KSOTM procedure is explained in the How KSOTM Works thread

Thanks to our :heart: seeders :heart:! Without you the KSOTM wouldn't work. :notworthy:

All candidates have English Subtitles and are available on our tracker.
Please follow the given "DramaWiki" links to look up information about each drama. Happy voting everybody!

Here are the candidates:

1% Of Anything (700MB) .::. 26 episodes .::. DramaWiki
Seeders: Jannah, ladyroake, leeunit, rabbit0900, sabriyahm, yendao, mannymo

Great Inheritance .::. 17 episodes .::. DramaWiki
Seeders: Jairick, martha, rabbit0900, sabriyahm, SCBet, Suzumi

I'm Sorry, I Love You (700MB) .::. 16 episodes .::. DramaWiki
Seeders: Access, apples, Chynkinese, darb, gEkO, ilovebinderclips, Jannah, kalau, lilswtangel, MajidB, Misa, NineTails, ookamiki, rabbit0900, rlynxen, SCBet, scy, Shinigami, Silvestre, terrancelam, mannymo, dima

Wonderful Life (700MB) .::. 16 episodes .::. DramaWiki
Seeders: Access, apples, ashitakka, bLaCkNbLuE, dawawa, gEkO, Jannah, leeunit, milleu87, rabbit0900, sabriyahm, SCBet, snowangel414, TragicKingdom
Last edited by habukie on Jun 16th, '08, 04:15, edited 1 time in total.

Kallista

Post by Kallista » Jun 6th, '08, 08:46

Voted for Great Inheritance!
I got Misa already and many people told me 1% of anything isn't that interesting.
I've chosen randomly between GI and Wonderful Life.

husojo

Post by husojo » Jun 6th, '08, 13:11

I also voted for Great Inheritance because it looked more interesting than Wonderful life.

I'm simply not interested in I'm Sorry, I love you and I've seen 1% of Anything.

reyesku

Post by reyesku » Jun 7th, '08, 06:49

i want 1% Of Anything so badly and voted for it...but seems its not the strong one..nevermind, up to others to voted, just to tell you all...anyway, thanks everyone for everything...

pmhyns

Post by pmhyns » Jun 7th, '08, 12:09

I voted for 1%, I really want to see it :D :pray: :pray:
ImageImageImage

Watching Saranghae, Happieness and Three Dads One Mom

uCj

Post by uCj » Jun 7th, '08, 13:48

Great Inheritance doesn't seem to be funny judging from the trailer and so, just goofy. But 1% Of Anything seems to be more interesting, you can see the first episodes on YouTube.

husojo

Post by husojo » Jun 7th, '08, 20:31

I liked 1% of Anything and even though it might not be chosen for KSOTM some people are seeding it now, including me.

Gia3000

Post by Gia3000 » Jun 8th, '08, 21:45

I hope 1% of Anything wins June's poll. Kim Jung Hwa is so pretty. Even if the drama were to be crappy (I'm sure it's not), it would be worth the watch just because of her. :P

Great Inheritance seems "meh" but I might be wrong.
I promised myself, right then and there, he''d be mine.

Kimy07

Post by Kimy07 » Jun 9th, '08, 05:58

no offence,
ive watched 1 % of anything.. and I DIDNT LIKE IT, i watched it because of kang dong won.. hehe
for about 10 ep, u see them fighting.. and all
Great Inheritance will be cool`

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Jun 10th, '08, 06:07

While I like Great Inheritance, I like I'm Sorry, I love you more. My gf and I are watching it over again.

shayla

Post by shayla » Jun 14th, '08, 12:43

Shouldn't the seeding have started already?
Recently Finished: 1) Rooftop Prince 2) Witch yoo-hee 3) Hana Kimi (japanese 2007 version) 4) mei-chan no shitsuji 5) Absolute boyfriend 6) Birth of the rich 7) Me too flower 8 ) You''re beautiful 9) Six lovestories 10) Protect the boss
Currently Watching:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 16th, '08, 04:15

^^yes, to answer the question quickly.

i apologize for being late with the announcement. i have been in the hospital and unable to get online.

the winner for this month is Great Inheritance. seeders, please start now if you haven't done so already. thanks for everyone's help with the KSoTM! :-)

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Jul 13th, '08, 09:47

hope you're now better, habukie... everything else comes second when it comes to your well being :-)

has the poll started for July? I was trying to find the list of the past ksotm and couldnt find whether My Name is Kim Sam Soon has been one of the past series. I'm currently watching the filipino version and i became nostalgic and wanted to watch this again.

thanks!

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Jul 13th, '08, 23:24

cuteangelika wrote:has the poll started for July? I was trying to find the list of the past ksotm and couldnt find whether My Name is Kim Sam Soon has been one of the past series. I'm currently watching the filipino version and i became nostalgic and wanted to watch this again.
Unfortunately no poll has been posted yet for the KSOTM for July. Also My Name Is Kim Sam Soon is licensed and was deleted from the tracker so you won't be seeing it as a candidate. See the licensed KDramas page: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Licensed_KDramas.

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Jul 22nd, '08, 07:44

thanks for the reply... yeah, i realised that now. no worries. I look forward to the new thread on july's or august's ksotm... my next candidate would be 9 ends 2 outs.. :-)

thanks!

Molenir

Post by Molenir » Jul 24th, '08, 19:51

Hmm, guess we're gonna skip the K-series of the month for July, is looking now will be more like August series of the month.