27%

Total votes: 128

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Japanese SoTW (10/27/07) - Rondo

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Oct 14th, '07, 02:17

I'll be filling in for mizune this week. Let's hope I do this right >.<

Many thanks go out to those seeding the current JSoTW (Akimahende). Thank you for your support! :salut:

VOTE for the next JSoTW above
This new poll will run for two weeks (ends 10/27/2007). Enjoy!
This week's nominees are: NOMINATE future JSoTWs below.
Rules for nominating JSoTWs:
* Please nominate dramas found in the JSoTW Volunteer Seeders Thread
* Nominate only Japanese dramas with English subtitles
* Do not nominate a series that has already been nominated (exceptions are rare)

Previous Japanese Series of the Week:
Oyaji, Otousan, Koi ga Shitai x3 (Where is Love?), Strawberry on the Shortcake (S.O.S.), Cheap Love, Big Wing, Hotman, Sutaa no Koi, From the Heart, Love Generation, A Sleeping Forest, Story of One Century, Friends, Younger Men, Merry Christmas in Summer, Shota no Sushi, Koibumi/Love Letter, Waterboys, Aoi Tori (Bluebird), Meguri Ai, Konna Koi no Hanashi, One Million Stars Falling From the Sky, News no Onna, Mukodono/My Husband, Food Fight, Heaven's Coins/Hoshi no Kinka, Forbidden Love, My Little Chef, With Love, Shopping Hero, Stand Up!!, 101st Marriage Proposal, Seija no Koushin, Maria/Mariya, Asunaro Hakusho, Summer Snow, Pretty Girls, Trick 1/2/3 (JSoTM), Itsumo Futari De, Tokyo Wankei, Denchi ga kireru made, Koi ga shitai (DVD), Wedding Planner, Suekko chonan ane sannin, Koi wo nan nen sundemasu ka/Dreams of Romance, Beach Boys, Keizoku, Nanisama, News no Onna, Aoi Tori, Midnight Rain, Chakushin Ari, Aishitteiru to itte kure (Say you love me), Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage), From the Heart, Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu, Princess Hiro, Double Kitchen, Joou no Kyoushitsu (Queen's Classroom), Oishii Kankei, Five Spies, Tokyo Wankei, Narita Rikon, Cheap Love, A Sleeping Forest, Merry Christmas in Summer, Konya Hitori no Beddo de, Story of One Century, Searching for My Polestar, Flowers for Algernon, Yasashii Jikan, Maria/Mariya, Style!, SP Pack (Hatsu Tsubomi / Chichi no Umi, Boku no Sora / Niji wo Kakeru Ouhi / Amagi Goe), Love & Eros, Le Bel Homme, Remote, Mada Koi wa Hajimaranai, Musashi, 100 Tales of Horror, Meguri Ai, Toshishita no Otoko / Younger Men, Saigo no Koi, Suna no Utsuwa, Love Story (TBS), Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru/Ns Aoi. Konna Koi no Hanashi, Suekko Chounan Ane Sannin, Asunaro Hakusho, Akimahende
======================================================================

What is the Japanese Series of the Week (SoTW)? More Info Here
Due to the substantial number of torrents on this site, we implemented a "Series of the Week," where we could dedicate bandwidth and seeding efforts to a specific series. This helps in several ways:
1. People will know which series was voted and will be seeded, rather than just waiting and hoping for them to be seeded at some later date.
2. For those seeders who have DVD burners and have already burnt their collections to DVD/CD, the series of the week gives them an opportunity to dust off those archives and help seed their favorites.
3. Constantly re-circulates older torrents back into view, and focuses bandwidth and demand toward specific torrents, rather than having people request series across the board.
Remember, D-Addicts was started for the community, and being a part of the community means sharing. If you don't share, then everyone loses (refer to JEM's dropping of cdramas). Bittorrent and DA works much better if you share as others have shared with you.

======================================================================

If you are willing to seed any of the series in the poll, please post a reply here or in the JSoTW: Looking For Volunteer Seeders thread or PM anyone of the mods or admins. There are still several series which do not have volunteer seeders, so any help would be greatly appreciated! The more seeders we have, the more variety we will have in future JSoTW polls!

Reminder: You must have at least 10 posts to vote. Don't start spamming the forum, but this encourages you to get involved in some of those drama discussions!
Last edited by InTr4nceWeTrust on Oct 29th, '07, 12:30, edited 6 times in total.
ありません

ippanjin22

Post by ippanjin22 » Oct 14th, '07, 04:05

Voted for Rondo because of Choi Ji Woo, the Queen of Tears!

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Oct 14th, '07, 04:19

wow...anyone else feeling some serious deja vu?

ippanjin22

Post by ippanjin22 » Oct 14th, '07, 04:31

I would like to nominate Friday's Lovers for the next poll. I can seed the first five eps only, if others can cover the last five eps.

yuki dorama

Post by yuki dorama » Oct 14th, '07, 12:12

Voted for Rondo. I've only seen Yutaka in Merry Christmas in Summer and Mada Koi Wa Hajimaranai, but was pleasantly surprised by how different the characters he played were. Plus Rondo sounds pretty damn cool :)

memphistopheles
Korea North

Post by memphistopheles » Oct 14th, '07, 13:33

ippanjin22 wrote:I would like to nominate Friday's Lovers for the next poll. I can seed the first five eps only, if others can cover the last five eps.
I can seed Episode 6,7 :-)

makito

Post by makito » Oct 14th, '07, 16:14

I voted for Rondo.
I have always wanted to see it and now it's a good chance!

btw, Akimahende torrent is in another page, right?
But right now it doesn't have any seeders :(
That's bad :(

witica

Post by witica » Oct 15th, '07, 10:20

hm... i think the only series i haven't seen on this weeks list is Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu although it does sound a bit familiar...

arabian

Post by arabian » Oct 15th, '07, 10:29

I think Rondo is worth to watch..
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Oct 17th, '07, 11:34

I voted for Dare yorimo~

And I'd like to nominated Hakusen Nagashi complete serie, I'd really like to watch this one.
I'd like to nominate Wakaba no Koro, too.

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Oct 19th, '07, 14:43

... ENKA NO JOOU FTW!!!! 'cause it's Enka, and it has Amami Yuki from The Queen's Classroom in it.

And... I dunno, Rondo was sorta blah for me..... x.x

ube

Post by ube » Oct 21st, '07, 22:25

Fukigen Na Jiin for the next JSoTW anyone?

Raspberry Latte

Post by Raspberry Latte » Oct 22nd, '07, 07:12

Rondo... Different... 8)
Fear of Failure must never be the reason NOT to try Something.

TLab3000

Post by TLab3000 » Oct 22nd, '07, 11:47

I usually always wish that a dorama I haven't seen yet will make it...
But not this time, because I really loved Rondo, it's definitely in my personal top 3 and I have the feeling not enough people have seen it yet :mrgreen:

alaekiefer

Post by alaekiefer » Oct 22nd, '07, 16:12

Cheap Love!

It's such a dark love story. I think it'd be great to let people watch that one.

ecstazy

Post by ecstazy » Oct 25th, '07, 13:26

Rondo ;-) I really liked this drama... Very touching ;-) And I love criminals... Cheap Love was also very interesting, but I voted it in last JSoTW so this time I wanted to choose something else...