mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Japanese SoTW (9/23/07) - Asunaro Hakusho

Post by mizune » Sep 10th, '07, 05:47

Surprise!!!
(accidental) Flashback poll this week!

Let's just say the opportunity was there... ^_^;;;

If you're willing to seed any of the series in the poll, please post a reply here or in the JSOTW: Looking For Volunteer Seeders thread or PM any one of the Geinou. There are still several series which don't have any volunteer seeders, so do volunteer for those! The more seeders we have, the more variety there will be in the future JSoTW polls.

Many thanks go out to those seeding the current JSoTM (Suekko Chounan Ane Sannin). Thank you for your support! :salut:

In the now immortal words of thetenken........

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU MAY BE LIABLE TO THETENKEN'S EXPRESSIONS OF DISPLEASURE.

Taking nominations for the next series of the week. Let me know what you want to add to the poll and I'll add it. From this point forward only series that have a volunteer seeder will be put up into the poll. People can nominate whatever they want, but the series won't become a poll option until there is a volunteer seeder...

PLEASE NOMINATE AND VOTE ONLY FOR THE DRAMAS OFF THE COMPLETED DRAMAS LIST FOUND IN THE JSOTW VOLUNTEER SEEDERS THREAD:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23787
(06/14/2004: As of this date, the Series of the Week is now officially only Japanese dramas with English subtitles.)

The nominees are:

Cheap Love - torrents
Asunaro Hakusho - torrents
Denchi ga Kireru Made - torrent
Aoi Tori / L'oiseau Bleu - torrent

Previous Japanese Series of the Week:
Oyaji, Otousan, Koi ga Shitai x3 (Where is Love?), Strawberry on the Shortcake (S.O.S.), Cheap Love, Big Wing, Hotman, Sutaa no Koi, From the Heart, Love Generation, A Sleeping Forest, Story of One Century, Friends, Younger Men, Merry Christmas in Summer, Shota no Sushi, Koibumi/Love Letter, Waterboys, Aoi Tori (Bluebird), Meguri Ai, Konna Koi no Hanashi, One Million Stars Falling From the Sky, News no Onna, Mukodono/My Husband, Food Fight, Heaven's Coins/Hoshi no Kinka, Forbidden Love, My Little Chef, With Love, Shopping Hero, Stand Up!!, 101st Marriage Proposal, Seija no Koushin, Maria/Mariya, Asunaro Hakusho, Summer Snow, Pretty Girls, Trick 1/2/3 (JSoTM), Itsumo Futari De, Tokyo Wankei, Denchi ga kireru made, Koi ga shitai (DVD), Wedding Planner, Suekko chonan ane sannin, Koi wo nan nen sundemasu ka/Dreams of Romance, Beach Boys, Keizoku, Nanisama, News no Onna, Aoi Tori, Midnight Rain, Chakushin Ari, Aishitteiru to itte kure (Say you love me), Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage), From the Heart, Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu, Princess Hiro, Double Kitchen, Joou no Kyoushitsu (Queen's Classroom), Oishii Kankei, Five Spies, Tokyo Wankei, Narita Rikon, Cheap Love, A Sleeping Forest, Merry Christmas in Summer, Konya Hitori no Beddo de, Story of One Century, Searching for My Polestar, Flowers for Algernon, Yasashii Jikan, Maria/Mariya, Style!, SP Pack (Hatsu Tsubomi / Chichi no Umi, Boku no Sora / Niji wo Kakeru Ouhi / Amagi Goe), Love & Eros, Le Bel Homme, Remote, Mada Koi wa Hajimaranai, Musashi, 100 Tales of Horror, Meguri Ai, Toshishita no Otoko / Younger Men, Saigo no Koi, Suna no Utsuwa, Love Story (TBS), Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru/Ns Aoi. Konna Koi no Hanashi, Suekko Chounan Ane Sannin

What is a series of the week? More Info Here
Since there are now a substantial number of torrents on this site, we have implemented a "Series of the Week," where we could dedicate most of the bandwidth to a particular series during that week. This helps in a couple of ways:

1. People will know what series are available and have seeds, rather than just waiting and hoping for them to be seeded at some later date.

2. For those seeders who have DVD burners and have already burnt their collections to DVD/CD, then with the series of the week they know which series can be pulled off of DVD to help seed, minimizing troublesome multiple DVD loading.

3. Constantly re-circulates older torrents back into view, and focuses bandwidth and demand toward those specific torrents, rather than having people request series across the board.

Remember, D-Addicts was started for the community, and being a part of the community means sharing. If you don't share, then everyone loses (refer to JEM's dropping of Cdramas), and a good thing open to all may become a private party.

We take no responsibility for deleting poll entries if there are no seeds. No complaints, as this is a community effort. If the community doesn't want to share, then oh well...

Reminder: You must have at least 10 posts to vote. Go on, kiddies... explore the forum a bit... :)
Last edited by mizune on Sep 30th, '07, 00:57, edited 3 times in total.
Read the D-Addicts FAQ before asking questions.
No movies here, so please don't request. Check the Asian Movie Torrent Links.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 10th, '07, 06:25

It's been a while since I've voted in one of these polls and it feels great to vote again. :)

but anywho, I voted for Asunaro Hakusho because the storyline sounds very interesting. Hmmms, paranormal abilities, eh? XD
my blog[/size]

oldguy59

Post by oldguy59 » Sep 10th, '07, 07:33

lilswtangel wrote:It's been a while since I've voted in one of these polls and it feels great to vote again. :)

but anywho, I voted for Asunaro Hakusho because the storyline sounds very interesting. Hmmms, paranormal abilities, eh? XD

You must not have noticed that the link incorrectly points to one of last week's entries. You should have voted for Psychometrer Eiji last week. :-)

makito

Post by makito » Sep 11th, '07, 08:06

Actually, in mizune's post Asunaro Hakusho link leads you to Psychometrer Eiji.
So the jdorama link is wrong :roll

I want to see Kimura's jdrama! =D
btw, how do i make another serie to be part of JSoTW?
it has no seeds now but the thread is still alive in D-addicts
I want to see A million stars fall from the sky
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
I hide it since i don't know if it's allowed :unsure:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hakome

Post by Hakome » Sep 11th, '07, 14:20

btw, how do i make another serie to be part of JSoTW?
it has no seeds now but the thread is still alive in D-addicts
I want to see A million stars fall from the sky
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

raw dvd rip + soft of "a million stars falling from the sky"

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_36952.htm --> raw still have seed
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_35441.htm ---> soft sub

the hardsub version is in bad quality,

Oshizu

Post by Oshizu » Sep 11th, '07, 22:47

I'm voting for Asunaro Hakusho--I've been wanting to watch this for awhile.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Sep 12th, '07, 05:24

makito wrote:Actually, in mizune's post Asunaro Hakusho link leads you to Psychometrer Eiji.
So the jdorama link is wrong :roll
The link works just fine.
I don't know what you're talking about... :whistling: :fight:

Actually, same thing I said last week:
Look what happens when you copy and paste too much. :p

Sorry for any confusion that may have caused....
Infinitely better than deleting entire threads by accident though... :fear:

makito

Post by makito » Sep 13th, '07, 04:13

Oh, you're right
it must have been my mistake :P

thanks for the links, Hakome! :D

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sep 14th, '07, 08:26

I have to vote for the classic L'oiseau Blue.

sveta

Post by sveta » Sep 16th, '07, 07:15

Is there a possibility of Forbidden Love to be in JSOFTW? 5-11 are hardsubbed files, just to let you guys know.

maezhou

Post by maezhou » Sep 20th, '07, 22:51

voted for Asunaro hakusho because of Kimura Takuya :P
and because this is so hard to find.
I'm glad its taking the lead :-)

Raspberry Latte

Post by Raspberry Latte » Sep 21st, '07, 23:42

Asunaro Hakusho - good story :)

chrysanthemum

Post by chrysanthemum » Sep 25th, '07, 21:34

I would like to nominate Ii Hito for JSOTW.

Unless I'm mistaken, I could've sworn I saw that series for upload on d-addicts a long while ago. Perhaps I saw it on a fansub group's site though. Related to that... I don't know if the series is licensed. Maybe that's why it's not on d-addicts anymore. I also can't contribute to seeding because... :-( I don't have it.

But I got the impression that it was a pretty good series... not to mention that it's got SMAP members in it. :D Viewership ratings (according to DramaWiki) were 24.6%.
Currently watching: Huā Yàng Shǎo Nián Shǎo Nǚ

chrysanthemum

Post by chrysanthemum » Sep 25th, '07, 21:45

I noticed that someone requested Forbidden Love for JSOTW. I can seed that if it happens to become a nominee. I haven't watched it, but I've got it. :-)

chrysanthemum

Post by chrysanthemum » Sep 26th, '07, 02:43

Or how about Oishii Kankei for JSOTW? It's from 1996 and has Naoko Iijima (who has an infectious laugh and is totally cute), Nakayama Miho (who was the main character from Sleeping Forest)... Hey! And it has Kusanagi Tsuyoshi from SMAP. :lol It also has Karasawa Toshiaki, who is clearly a veteran actor, although I haven't seen him in anything... though others may have seen him in Shiroi Kyoto.

There is presently no one seeding the series on d-addicts, although a few die-hards are still trying to download the episodes. Here's a Wiki link: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Oishii_Kankei

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Sep 30th, '07, 00:59

My apologies for the late turnover.
Asunaro Hakusho is this week's impromptu Flashback poll winner.

New poll will be up shortly.....
I hope... :fear: