Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Japanese SoTW (8/26/2007) - Konna Koi no Hanashi

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month

Which series should be the next JSoTW?

Iguana no Musume - hakuharu, laure_choc
25%
Cheap Love - yamatsumi, lilswtangel, ookamiki, puccakiss79, CaptWatashi
22%
Denchi ga kireru made - gryzze, shneen, idiotboy
19%
Konna Koi no Hanashi - Short Cake Samba, laure_choc
34%

Total votes: 134

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Japanese SoTW (8/26/2007) - Konna Koi no Hanashi

Post by mizune » Aug 15th, '07, 05:06

Since the vote was so close last poll, both Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru and Ns' Aoi were selected as the co-SoTW winners.... which actually works out well for this poll...

I don't think I've seen it posted anywhere here, but I read in the paper a week or two ago that Sorimachi Takashi and his wife Matsushima Nanako are 5 months pregnant with their second child. :) So in recognition, the new nominees are dramas from early in their careers. :mrgreen:
(yeah yeah, GTO would be a much more appropriate nominee to celebrate this, but that's one drama that doesn't need any help :fear:)
Aaanywho...

If you're willing to seed any of the series in the poll, please post a reply here or in the JSOTW: Looking For Volunteer Seeders thread or PM any one of the Geinou. There are still several series which don't have any volunteer seeders, so do volunteer for those! The more seeders we have, the more variety there will be in the future JSoTW polls.

Many thanks go out to those seeding the current dual JSoTM (Ns' Aoi and Busu no Hitomi no Koishiteru). Thank you for your support! :salut:

In the now immortal words of thetenken........

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU MAY BE LIABLE TO THETENKEN'S EXPRESSIONS OF DISPLEASURE.

Taking nominations for the next series of the week. Let me know what you want to add to the poll and I'll add it. From this point forward only series that have a volunteer seeder will be put up into the poll. People can nominate whatever they want, but the series won't become a poll option until there is a volunteer seeder...

PLEASE NOMINATE AND VOTE ONLY FOR THE DRAMAS OFF THE COMPLETED DRAMAS LIST FOUND IN THE JSOTW VOLUNTEER SEEDERS THREAD:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23787
(06/14/2004: As of this date, the Series of the Week is now officially only Japanese dramas with English subtitles.)

The nominees are:

Konna Koi no Hanashi - torrents
Iguana no Musume - torrents
Denchi ga Kireru Made - torrent
Cheap Love - torrents

Previous Japanese Series of the Week:
Oyaji, Otousan, Koi ga Shitai x3 (Where is Love?), Strawberry on the Shortcake (S.O.S.), Cheap Love, Big Wing, Hotman, Sutaa no Koi, From the Heart, Love Generation, A Sleeping Forest, Story of One Century, Friends, Younger Men, Merry Christmas in Summer, Shota no Sushi, Koibumi/Love Letter, Waterboys, Aoi Tori (Bluebird), Meguri Ai, Konna Koi no Hanashi, One Million Stars Falling From the Sky, News no Onna, Mukodono/My Husband, Food Fight, Heaven's Coins/Hoshi no Kinka, Forbidden Love, My Little Chef, With Love, Shopping Hero, Stand Up!!, 101st Marriage Proposal, Seija no Koushin, Maria/Mariya, Asunaro Hakusho, Summer Snow, Pretty Girls, Trick 1/2/3 (JSoTM), Itsumo Futari De, Tokyo Wankei, Denchi ga kireru made, Koi ga shitai (DVD), Wedding Planner, Suekko chonan ane sannin, Koi wo nan nen sundemasu ka/Dreams of Romance, Beach Boys, Keizoku, Nanisama, News no Onna, Aoi Tori, Midnight Rain, Chakushin Ari, Aishitteiru to itte kure (Say you love me), Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage), From the Heart, Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu, Princess Hiro, Double Kitchen, Joou no Kyoushitsu (Queen's Classroom), Oishii Kankei, Five Spies, Tokyo Wankei, Narita Rikon, Cheap Love, A Sleeping Forest, Merry Christmas in Summer, Konya Hitori no Beddo de, Story of One Century, Searching for My Polestar, Flowers for Algernon, Yasashii Jikan, Maria/Mariya, Style!, SP Pack (Hatsu Tsubomi / Chichi no Umi, Boku no Sora / Niji wo Kakeru Ouhi / Amagi Goe), Love & Eros, Le Bel Homme, Remote, Mada Koi wa Hajimaranai, Musashi, 100 Tales of Horror, Meguri Ai, Toshishita no Otoko / Younger Men, Saigo no Koi, Suna no Utsuwa, Love Story (TBS),

What is a series of the week? More Info Here
Since there are now a substantial number of torrents on this site, we have implemented a "Series of the Week," where we could dedicate most of the bandwidth to a particular series during that week. This helps in a couple of ways:

1. People will know what series are available and have seeds, rather than just waiting and hoping for them to be seeded at some later date.

2. For those seeders who have DVD burners and have already burnt their collections to DVD/CD, then with the series of the week they know which series can be pulled off of DVD to help seed, minimizing troublesome multiple DVD loading.

3. Constantly re-circulates older torrents back into view, and focuses bandwidth and demand toward those specific torrents, rather than having people request series across the board.

Remember, D-Addicts was started for the community, and being a part of the community means sharing. If you don't share, then everyone loses (refer to JEM's dropping of Cdramas), and a good thing open to all may become a private party.

We take no responsibility for deleting poll entries if there are no seeds. No complaints, as this is a community effort. If the community doesn't want to share, then oh well...

Reminder: You must have at least 10 posts to vote. Go on, kiddies... explore the forum a bit... :)
Last edited by mizune on Aug 29th, '07, 03:28, edited 1 time in total.

SusieQ

Post by SusieQ » Aug 16th, '07, 06:34

Just so you know, the "vote next series" link on the torrent page is wrong. It redirects to a seed request.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 16th, '07, 12:04

Haha... whoops... typo fixed...
:whistling:

drZero

Post by drZero » Aug 17th, '07, 00:19

Konna Koi or Denchi ga Kireru Made??? :scratch:

~k, Denchi :roll

skrhgh3b

Post by skrhgh3b » Aug 17th, '07, 01:14

my vote goes for 'konna koi no hanashi.' after 'ai no uta,' i'd love to finally see another koji tamaki drama. btw, i picked up his album 'present' when i was in japan this summer. really great music. i can't wait to hear more.

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Aug 17th, '07, 08:25

well, Iguana no Musume got my vote again because I really want to see it soooooooo~ badly xDD
But hadn't InM been there I would have voted Cheap Love, well, basicly because I think others should watch it because it's really a very good and touching drama which I also love to pieces! (and because it has Sorimachi Takashi and a totally kawaii Yoshizawa Yuu in it) :DDDD

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 18th, '07, 05:26

Hmmm...
Not the way I thought the poll would be going, but....meh...

Jir@h

Post by Jir@h » Aug 18th, '07, 06:47

Iguana again.. hope it win this time!

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » Aug 18th, '07, 06:55

Konna Koi no Hanashi

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Aug 18th, '07, 18:46

Iguana no Musume for classic Miho Kanno. :-)

Fujia

Post by Fujia » Aug 20th, '07, 02:11

:wub: Iguana no Musume got my vote again! I really want to see it soon! :D
I hope! :cheers:

Bakaneko_San

Post by Bakaneko_San » Aug 23rd, '07, 12:39

finally konna koi! lets end the vote now!

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Aug 27th, '07, 23:39

To bad I only got two episodes of Iguana before I did a major move.
Hoped I could fill it sooner or later but it seems a bit cursed..
Should change my name to TechIguana

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 29th, '07, 03:27

Ahem...
It's been awhile since I've seen such an all-around even poll, but Konna Koi no Hanashi wins it this time around.
Thanks to everybody who helped seed the last dual SoTW winners, Busu no Hitomi ni and Ns Aoi! As the new JSoTW gets set up, please remember to continue seeding the previous winners for as long as possible.

New poll up in two shakes of a lamb's tail....
Whatever that's supposed to mean... :lol