Winter Sonata
7%

Total votes: 526

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: one question...

Post by iceberri » Jun 16th, '04, 02:29

sel wrote:are all of this serie are fan sub or some are jem...because i one d/l a jem episode but the sub is not that good..sometime it have sub some time it don't...so just wondering
I assume the episode that you're referring to is My Love Patzzi episode 1. It is the only episode (to my knowledge, besides BD 15) that has missing subs for the first 5-10 minutes.... Anyways, I can assure you that 97% of Jem's captures have subs. The subs may not be perfect, but they are certainly sufficient and better than nothing!

Lee336688

Post by Lee336688 » Jun 16th, '04, 06:19

what about glass shoes for next month?

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jun 16th, '04, 06:50

lol, I cant believe it, I just broke the tie...
The first time I saw Romance's movie page, I didnt want to see it, coz Im never a fan of older-girl-younger-guy relationship..
But I didnt know that It was the girl from My Tutor Friend :D
I hope it wins, coz Ive seen (or almost seen) all the other dramas.

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jun 16th, '04, 07:03

Lee336688 wrote:what about glass shoes for next month?
has that been released? where is it available for download? i never seen that one, so i'll definitely want to jump on that :) .

lizziebetha

Post by lizziebetha » Jun 16th, '04, 15:20

puccakiss79 wrote:
has that been released? where is it available for download? i never seen that one, so i'll definitely want to jump on that :) .
Forreal! It's my most favorite drama. But i don't think it's ever been subbed yet. I hear Tom over at Yesasia will sub it...but it's been postponed since 6 dramas are in front of it. :-( so it's gonna take awhile, a LONG time unless people start demanding for it. So go email him!!!
Credits to Hannah* for set.

DON'T BUY FROM HER!
2023 Wetmore Ave.
Everett, WA. 98201

fobster #1

Post by fobster #1 » Jun 16th, '04, 20:00

lizziebetha wrote:
puccakiss79 wrote:
Forreal! It's my most favorite drama. But i don't think it's ever been subbed yet. I hear Tom over at Yesasia will sub it...but it's been postponed since 6 dramas are in front of it. :-( so it's gonna take awhile, a LONG time unless people start demanding for it. So go email him!!!
What's the email?

bludawn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by bludawn » Jun 16th, '04, 20:04

fobster #1 wrote:
lizziebetha wrote:
puccakiss79 wrote:
What's the email?
tom@yesasia.com

i emailed him about 1% of anything before but i dunno if it will happen..not a very popular drama :pale:

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jun 16th, '04, 20:05

i heard that drama is really good. I can't wait to see it.

lizziebetha

Post by lizziebetha » Jun 16th, '04, 20:44

which? Glass Shoes? I think it's AWESOME. My favorite!! but yeah, tom@yesasia.com is his email. Go harass him now! :D Can't wait for Damo and What Happened in Bali to be released either. :w00t: I also emailed him about 1% of Anything..but he never said anything about it. I know people have been asking about that drama like crazy though. :crazy: well see if they'll sub it. butta...uh-oh going off topic....Romance is losing....NOOOO!!
Credits to Hannah* for set.

DON'T BUY FROM HER!
2023 Wetmore Ave.
Everett, WA. 98201

koolbr33z3

Post by koolbr33z3 » Jun 18th, '04, 17:55

I vote for Romance. Hope it wins......

Alex J

Post by Alex J » Jun 20th, '04, 20:40

I nominate "Bright Girl's Success" I hope it will be the next Kdrama of the month... :lol :lol :lol :P
Demon Angel

MemeX

Post by MemeX » Jun 20th, '04, 23:35

damn, i missed the voting :crazy:

here's an unofficial vote for Beautiful Days :fear:

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jun 21st, '04, 00:06

MemeX wrote:damn, i missed the voting :crazy:

actually you should be able to vote, unless you already voted in which case you will only see the current results. I just asked someone who hadn't voted to verify this for me, and they are still able to submit a vote. Again, voting is until the 26th of June.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Jun 21st, '04, 00:25

geez Beautiful Days and Romance still battling it out!

coolio

Post by coolio » Jun 21st, '04, 02:38

i hope romance wins. i want to see it so bad.
i saw the first episode. it was pretty good. yes! my vote made it 36%.. yay!!

MemeX

Post by MemeX » Jun 21st, '04, 02:43

puccakiss79 wrote:
MemeX wrote:damn, i missed the voting :crazy:

actually you should be able to vote, unless you already voted in which case you will only see the current results. I just asked someone who hadn't voted to verify this for me, and they are still able to submit a vote. Again, voting is until the 26th of June.
actually, then I must have voted a few weeks ago :lol can't remember what I voted for anymore, probably Beautiful Days^^

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jun 21st, '04, 02:48

haha, that's hilarious...to be honest, i can't remember who i voted for...heehee. I guess having a month long poll, we can forget these things! :D

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Jun 21st, '04, 04:17

no romance is leading.....i really want beautiful days!!

babyguh

Post by babyguh » Jun 21st, '04, 06:35

wow what a close poll haha my choice isnt even close but o well go ksotm wateva u b

Scyth3r

Post by Scyth3r » Jun 21st, '04, 07:13

I think you should have an exact TIME deadline, not just a date. Cause this thing looks like its going to the wire.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jun 21st, '04, 09:16

Pity, all the major ones I'd like to see aren't on the list!! ROYOW, All In, Since I met you... Oh well, Guess this will be another seeding month for me! (at least All In's being released, helps a little!)
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sunshine4ever » Jun 21st, '04, 21:27

My Love Patzzi

bludawn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by bludawn » Jun 21st, '04, 21:51

^hi sunshine! :D

someone break the tie!!!!! o_o

malalooter

Post by malalooter » Jun 21st, '04, 22:10

bludawn wrote:^hi sunshine! :D

someone break the tie!!!!! o_o
hahaha :P

rukusachan

Post by rukusachan » Jun 21st, '04, 22:18

hi Bluedawn :wub: I hope Beautiful Day win I love that drama.

kinki

Beautiful days!

Post by kinki » Jun 22nd, '04, 16:22

hello, i would vote for beautiful days, oh well, Romance seems very interesting drama. i would like to watch that! :lol :D

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

beautiful days

Post by rainidy » Jun 23rd, '04, 00:07

I watch all of them already, but i vote for beautiful days..

edison_lover

Post by edison_lover » Jun 23rd, '04, 00:47

hi people im new here i watched most of them already....'cept beautiful days and bright girl succes and yeh that have no chance of winning so i chose beautiful days =)

MemeX

Post by MemeX » Jun 23rd, '04, 16:56

OMG this is getting quite exciting :)

I'm not trying to manipulate the poll..but, vote for Beautiful Days! :whistling:

actually, for me its a win win situation..I once had all of romance..but that was lost in a hd failure :cry: I saw the first ep. and I thought its quite cool, but Beautiful Days just has a more mysterious ring to it for me now :w00t:

dawawa

Post by dawawa » Jun 23rd, '04, 18:38

I am still very new at this, and I would like to vote, but I don't know how... Can someone help me? I would like to vote for beautiful days...

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Jun 23rd, '04, 18:43

dawawa wrote:I am still very new at this, and I would like to vote, but I don't know how... Can someone help me? I would like to vote for beautiful days...
At the top of this page, I'm sure you already saw the list of candidates. All you have to do is click on the little button next to it and hit submit or whatever. If you see the results of the poll already, you probably already voted. :roll

MemeX

Post by MemeX » Jun 23rd, '04, 18:58

its quite simple, you see the thing at the very top of this page? there are a few dramas listed, just mark the one you want to vote for (Beautiful Days8) ) and press the vote button^^

in case you see how many votes have been placed and the bars and stuff that means you already placed a vote I think.

dawawa

Thanks... I hope BD wins....

Post by dawawa » Jun 23rd, '04, 19:06

Thanks... I hope BD wins....

aithuy1

Re: Thanks... I hope BD wins....

Post by aithuy1 » Jun 23rd, '04, 19:47

Go Romance... Please win!!!
atn

won bin

Post by won bin » Jun 23rd, '04, 20:58

i voted for beautiful days

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Jun 23rd, '04, 23:16

I should remind people not to cheat because I can see all voter's IP address and lets just say some of you have been voting more than once.

malalooter

Post by malalooter » Jun 23rd, '04, 23:57

Ruroshin wrote:I should remind people not to cheat because I can see all voter's IP address and lets just say some of you have been voting more than once.
I am behind a router with a roomate. He voted also would that consider be cheating?

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Jun 24th, '04, 00:09

malalooter wrote:
Ruroshin wrote:I should remind people not to cheat because I can see all voter's IP address and lets just say some of you have been voting more than once.
I am behind a router with a roomate. He voted also would that consider be cheating?
If I see a couple of duplicate IP with some decent post count then thats ok. What I consider cheating is 10 different usernames all with the same IP and all with 0 post count created around the same time. Those IP I have recorded if I catch them doing anything similiar again they will be banned.

malalooter

Post by malalooter » Jun 24th, '04, 00:13

Ruroshin wrote:
malalooter wrote:
If I see a couple of duplicate IP with some decent post count then thats ok. What I consider cheating is 10 different usernames all with the same IP and all with 0 post count created around the same time. Those IP I have recorded if I catch them doing anything similiar again they will be banned.
k thnx for cleaing it up.

babyguh

Post by babyguh » Jun 24th, '04, 01:07

ooo intresting i didnt think pepo would cheat jus to get the series dats sad haha anywayz it still close...

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Jun 24th, '04, 02:26

:nuts: cheating is so stupid here. during the last weeks, i dl'ed both Romance and Beautiful Days without problems at Jem's page. no need to cheat. all you need is patience. but i guess you knew already.

Good luck and vote honestly!
..:: ( Clubbox | Wiki | FAQ | [url=irc://irc.rizon.net:6667/d-addicts]IRC[/url] ) ::..

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Jun 24th, '04, 08:19

wow it's a tie! always so close

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Jun 24th, '04, 18:16

i haven't read all the post so sorry if this question has alrdy been answerd but... ~Romance ~ what version will you be releasing?? if it wins?? [Jem]? dvd-rip?.. ect..

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jun 24th, '04, 18:24

kazuki wrote:i haven't read all the post so sorry if this question has alrdy been answerd but... ~Romance ~ what version will you be releasing?? if it wins?? [Jem]? dvd-rip?.. ect..
actually, it's a good thing you didn't cuz there is an error in the info stated earlier. Romance and Beautiful Days are jem's tvrips.
wow it's a tie! always so close
Gee, i wonder why? amazingly, after Ruroshin's words on cheating, only 3 more votes were cast for BD and Romance, when in the previous days its been like 10+.

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Jun 24th, '04, 19:05

i was juss wondering whatever series wins there's going to be english subs rihgt?
:D

venusling

Post by venusling » Jun 24th, '04, 19:12

I vote for ROMANCE! Coz I watch first few episodes of this series last time! It's so good! But no seed to download the rest of epi that time.....
Well, I watch BD 1st epi few mths ago but not my fav.....
Anyway, hope ROMANCE win this time!! :)

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Jun 24th, '04, 19:20

babyxdorkii wrote:i was juss wondering whatever series wins there's going to be english subs rihgt?
yep. Unless otherwise indicated, they all have english subtitles. I don't think there's been a kdrama on d-addicts that doesn't have subtitles so far ^_^

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 24th, '04, 19:51

^^haha. it's true. i never thought about that, but there are many jdramas and cdramas uploaded that are raws, but not kdramas. it's understandable, though. i was looking at the poll (in general discussions) about what languages people were proficient in, and only one person said that they could understand korean well enough to watch without subs. ok, to be fair, someone else said that they could understand both japanese and korean, but still, that's 2 people! i guess the poll is kinda old and it's not very representative, but still, there were many more votes for chinese, japanese, and the biggest group were people who couldn't understand anything without subs. :lol
sorry, this was all a bit :offtopic: , but i was scrolling through the forums yesterday and found that poll. i thought it was interesting. :)

anyways, to get back on topic...GO ROMANCE! all you vote hoarders should get out there and vote. i already did. :D

venusling

Post by venusling » Jun 24th, '04, 21:49

Wah...same votes for both BD and ROMANCE! Jz now I saw romance leading! To be fair, someone in charge shd remove voters with more than 2 same IPs.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Jun 24th, '04, 23:09

venusling wrote: To be fair, someone in charge shd remove voters with more than 2 same IPs.
Wouldn't it be funny if, once that happened, Attic Cat or Winter Sonata was leading instead? :P

Xnite

Post by Xnite » Jun 25th, '04, 07:17

go beautiful days. man i hate romance, they leave alot out at the end. and since voting for anyother series is a waste of vote. go beautiful days!!!!

Genesis

Post by Genesis » Jun 26th, '04, 00:40

i registered especially to vote for this series. ROMANCE.
i sure hope that Beautiful Days would win next but this time i really really really want ROMANCE to win.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Jun 26th, '04, 17:40

The poll will end tomorrow, SUNDAY JUNE 27th, at 6:30 pm Greenwich Mean Time. Remember to get your votes in before then!!!

Other examples:
East Coast: 1:30 pm
West Coast: 10:30 am
Hawaii: 7:30 am

If I'm wrong about the time zones, shoot me, kay? :)
Last edited by iceberri on Jun 26th, '04, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 26th, '04, 18:40

iceberri wrote:If I'm wrong about the time zones, shoot me, kay? :)
well, something's off, cause there are more than two hours between the east coast and the west coast, but since i don't know which time is wrong, it's not like i can talk. :) also, i've already voted, so there's no rush to the polls. :D

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Jun 26th, '04, 18:45

habukie wrote:well, something's off, cause there are more than two hours between the east coast and the west coast, but since i don't know which time is wrong, it's not like i can talk. :) also, i've already voted, so there's no rush to the polls. :D
maaa, I knew I'd get something wrong! I totally forgot about Mountain Time, lol. And I knew Pacific time was 3 hours before EST too!! >_______< Fixed. Thanks habukie :)

lacdaseed

Post by lacdaseed » Jun 26th, '04, 18:53

Go Go Romance! I like Kim Ha-neul :D

Kito

Post by Kito » Jun 28th, '04, 20:38

look like Romance is winning ... :)
well... one or another mean no difference i'll watch them both :D

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 28th, '04, 21:30

you can stop voting now. :D romance has already won. after it's official win with 179 votes, romance has managed to gain 4 more points. :lol
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5448

philly

Post by philly » Jun 29th, '04, 19:58

Genesis wrote:
i sure hope that Beautiful Days would win next but this time i really really really want ROMANCE to win.
lol, beautiful days has been the "next time" series for quite some times now :blink :unsure: