Ai no Uta - gryzze, japysia, yuki83
21%

Total votes: 170

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Japanese SoTW Poll (7/9/06) - Oishii Kankei

Post by mizune » Jun 25th, '06, 19:55

New poll! Since all of the contenders did fairly well last week, refreshing the list with one new addition.

If you're willing to seed any of the series in the poll, please post a reply here or in the [url=http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23787]JSOTW: Looking For Volunteer Seeders[/url] thread or PM any one of the Geinou. There are still several series which don't have any volunteer seeders, so do volunteer for those! The more seeders we have, the more variety there will be in the future JSoTW polls.

Many thanks goes out to those seeding the current JSoTW (Joou no Kyoushitsu / Queen's Classroom). Thank you for your support! :salut:

In the now immortal words of thetenken........

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU MAY BE LIABLE TO THETENKEN'S EXPRESSIONS OF DISPLEASURE.

Taking nominations for the next series of the week. Let me know what you want to add to the poll and I'll add it. From this point forward only series that have a volunteer seeder will be put up into the poll. People can nominate whatever they want, but the series won't become a poll option until there is a volunteer seeder...

PLEASE NOMINATE AND VOTE ONLY FOR THE DRAMAS OFF THE COMPLETED DRAMAS LIST FOUND IN THE JSOTW VOLUNTEER SEEDERS THREAD:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23787
(06/14/2004: As of this date, the Series of the Week is now officially only Japanese dramas with English subtitles.)

The nominees are:

Oishii Kankei - [url=http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Oishii_kankei]info[/url], [url=http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=oishii+Kankei&type=&sub=View+all&sort=]torrent[/url]
Family Values - [url=http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Toi_Shinseki_Chikaku_no_Tanin]info[/url], [url=http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=family+values&type=jdrama&sub=View+all&sort=name]torrents[/url]
Konya Hitori no Beddo de - [url=http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Konya_Hitori_no_Beddo_De]info[/url], [url=http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=Konya+Hitori+no+Beddo+De&type=jdrama&sub=View+all&sort=name]torrents[/url]
Ai no Uta - [url=http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ai_no_Uta]info[/url], [url=http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=ai+no+uta&type=jdrama&sub=View+all&sort=name]torrents[/url]

Previous Japanese Series of the Week:
Oyaji, Otousan, Koi ga Shitai x3 (Where is Love?), Strawberry on the Shortcake (S.O.S.), Cheap Love, Big Wing, Hotman, Sutaa no Koi, From the Heart, Love Generation, A Sleeping Forest, Story of One Century, Friends, Younger Men, Merry Christmas in Summer, Shota no Sushi, Koibumi/Love Letter, Waterboys, Aoi Tori (Bluebird), Meguri Ai, Konna Koi no Hanashi, One Million Stars Falling From the Sky, News no Onna, Mukodono/My Husband, Food Fight, Heaven's Coins/Hoshi no Kinka, Forbidden Love, My Little Chef, With Love, Shopping Hero, Stand Up!!, 101st Marriage Proposal, Seija no Koushin, Maria/Mariya, Asunaro Hakusho, Summer Snow, Pretty Girls, Trick 1/2/3 (JSoTM), Itsumo Futari De, Tokyo Wankei, Denchi ga kireru made, Koi ga shitai (DVD), Wedding Planner, Suekko chonan ane sannin, Koi wo nan nen sundemasu ka/Dreams of Romance, Beach Boys, Keizoku, Nanisama, News no Onna, Aoi Tori, Midnight Rain, Chakushin Ari, Aishitteiru to itte kure (Say you love me), Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage), From the Heart, Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu, Princess Hiro, Double Kitchen, Joou no Kyoushitsu (Queen's Classroom)

What is a series of the week? [url=http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5810]More Info Here[/url]
Since there are now a substantial number of torrents on this site, we have implemented a "Series of the Week," where we could dedicate most of the bandwidth to a particular series during that week. This helps in a couple of ways:

1. People will know what series are available and have seeds, rather than just waiting and hoping for them to be seeded at some later date.

2. For those seeders who have DVD burners and have already burnt their collections to DVD/CD, then with the series of the week they know which series can be pulled off of DVD to help seed, minimizing troublesome multiple DVD loading.

3. Constantly re-circulates older torrents back into view, and focuses bandwidth and demand toward those specific torrents, rather than having people request series across the board.

Remember, D-Addicts was started for the community, and being a part of the community means sharing. If you don't share, then everyone loses (refer to JEM's dropping of Cdramas), and a good thing open to all may become a private party.

We take no responsibility for deleting poll entries if there are no seeds. No complaints, as this is a community effort. If the community doesn't want to share, then oh well...

Reminder: You must have at least 10 posts to vote. Go on, kiddies... explore the forum a bit... :)
Last edited by mizune on Jul 9th, '06, 17:18, edited 1 time in total.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jun 25th, '06, 20:10

Oishii Kankei looks cute ^^

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Jun 25th, '06, 21:18

my wife likes resutoran dramas... :|

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Jun 26th, '06, 15:03

Voted again for "konya"
I'm like a charm of bad luck with this serie :s

skachild

Post by skachild » Jun 28th, '06, 02:56

my vote go to Ai no Uta :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image :w00t: :cheers:

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Jun 28th, '06, 06:11

Oishii Kankei, kinda reminds me of Lunch Quenn. Just b/c there's good food I guess.

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » Jun 28th, '06, 17:06

Lets do wedding planner once more. I guess its a no.. :-(

oberon

Post by oberon » Jun 28th, '06, 19:38

mm can't choose between ai no uta and konya hitori no beddo.
Both look great..

raider73

Post by raider73 » Jun 28th, '06, 20:08

I guess it doesn't matter which one wins since they all seem to have seeds and I was just able to download all of Family Values so I have them all. I can help seed the one the wins w/ the exception of Ai no Uta which I re-encoded it to make them fit on one DVD.

Pikawoo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Pikawoo » Jun 29th, '06, 02:13

Can I nominate "shiawase no shippo?"

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jun 29th, '06, 04:01

^ Since it qualifies, yes, you can....
And I just added it to the JSoTW list... :mrgreen:
If anyody else finds completed dramas subbed in english that are missing from the list, please let me know so that it can be added!

jessiesoon

Post by jessiesoon » Jun 29th, '06, 04:02

i voted for oishii kankei....read the info n all...seems nice..i like this kind of series..
:wub: EX FAMILY :wub:

pe3kabo0

Post by pe3kabo0 » Jun 29th, '06, 08:34

skachild wrote:my vote go to Ai no Uta :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
likewise.

onigiriman

Post by onigiriman » Jul 1st, '06, 02:02

I'll continue to upload Family Values, since that's the only one I have.

If I may make a suggestion: Since it's summer, how about Merry Christmas in Summer? Or was that too recent a SoW offer?

rousoku

Post by rousoku » Jul 2nd, '06, 12:54

Oishii Kankei, please. watched the first episode and thought it was good.. really want to give it a try.. :roll
ImageImage
\"insanity tells the truth but sane mind refused to believe\" -iciviuja

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Jul 2nd, '06, 13:04

my vote to Oishii Kankei 8)

and i would like to nominate 'Shota no Sushi' for the flashback JSotW (when it's time for it) :-)

Skykim

Post by Skykim » Jul 2nd, '06, 16:40

I voted for Oishii Kankei and...
mizune wrote: If anybody else finds completed dramas subbed in english that are missing from the list, please let me know so that it can be added!
...I wonder if Five Spies is eligible for this? If it is, I'd like to nominate it, or rather get it onto the JSOTW list first to see if some seeders would be available.

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Jul 2nd, '06, 19:38

Skykim wrote:...I wonder if Five Spies is eligible for this? If it is, I'd like to nominate it, or rather get it onto the JSOTW list first to see if some seeders would be available.
I have [SO] Five Spies 1-11 but I didn't see it on the JOSTW list when I volunteered.

ermac

Post by ermac » Jul 3rd, '06, 11:40

voted for Oishii Kankei 8)

addicthans

Qualifies?

Post by addicthans » Jul 3rd, '06, 17:41

I got "Family Values" and "Konya Hitori no Beddo de" during the last wote. However "Family Values" was extremely poor quality and "Konya no Beddo de" has no subtitles. Does these really qualify for the vote?

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Jul 3rd, '06, 18:42

From the first post in this thread:
(06/14/2004: As of this date, the Series of the Week is now officially only Japanese dramas with English subtitles.)
In other words quality does not (and should not) decide whether a drama qualifies.

Both these dramas qualify, addicthans.

addicthans

Post by addicthans » Jul 3rd, '06, 18:59

So you put the emphasis of "officially"?

For the "Family Values" I just reallized that I had not finished downloading, that probably explains the poor quality :-].

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Jul 3rd, '06, 19:13

addicthans wrote:So you put the emphasis of "officially"?
No, I mean that both dramas qualify. Konya Hitori no Beddo de does in fact have subtitles.

Check the [url=http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_17098.htm]INDEX LIST of All Subtitle Threads[/url].

addicthans

Post by addicthans » Jul 3rd, '06, 19:41

My Apologies

Thanks

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jul 5th, '06, 02:40

saigo_x wrote:
Skykim wrote:...I wonder if Five Spies is eligible for this? If it is, I'd like to nominate it, or rather get it onto the JSOTW list first to see if some seeders would be available.
I have [SO] Five Spies 1-11 but I didn't see it on the JOSTW list when I volunteered.
Yes, Five Spies is eligible... I'll add it to the list now. :)
We've tried to gather collect all the series that have been subbed and uploaded here, but I'm sure we missed a few... ^_^;;
If anybody runs across more,please let me know...
...and no, I won't force you to volunteer as a seeder if you inform me (although it would be nice :whistling:)...

Skykim

Post by Skykim » Jul 6th, '06, 13:27

mizune wrote: Yes, Five Spies is eligible... I'll add it to the list now. :)

...and no, I won't force you to volunteer as a seeder if you inform me (although it would be nice :whistling:)...
I don't have Five Spies so unfortunately I can't volunteer for that one - I nominated it because I'd like to see it sometimes. But I have a few dramas with one or no seeders, so I'll volunteer for those.

arvinaty

Post by arvinaty » Jul 8th, '06, 08:47

I voted for family values... anyway it didnt help ^^

Can i nominate Seija no Koushin for the next JSoTW?

deedlit85

my vote

Post by deedlit85 » Jul 8th, '06, 09:57

my vote to Oishii Kankei

it sounds good!

^_~

Currently watching: Goong S, Hello Miss!, Witch Yoo Hee, Dal Ja''s spring, Sapuri and Summer x Summer :wub:

makoReactor

Post by makoReactor » Jul 8th, '06, 15:17

voted Oishii Kankei.

Hell of a cast: Iijima Naoko, Nakayama Miho. And it's good to see Kusanagi Tsuyoshi and Morimoto Leo in another dorama.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jul 9th, '06, 17:15

Congratulations to the winner, Oishii Kankei!
(heh... that makes 2 SoTW/M with "delicious" in it... ^_^;;; )
If somebody can find a decent pic to make a 150x150 icon out of, help!! I'm getting desperate!
The only one I can seem to find is a static shot of Le Petit Lapin... ^_^;;;

Please continue to help out others by seeding Joou no Kyoushitsu for as long as possible!
Thanks!

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jul 24th, '06, 10:28

Many thanks to our volunteer seeders & everyone who have been seeding Oishii Kankei! Do continue sharing as long as you can.