7%
Loving You
24%
My Love Patzzi
10%

Total votes: 275

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » May 1st, '04, 03:25

hakurey wrote:well i put in my vote for Beautiful Days...well just because...i had to vote for something :lol and to break the tie
There's clearly no majority. It's run off time. The top two candidates need to be put up again, this time just the two series, and them duel it out. :D

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » May 1st, '04, 03:27

hakurey wrote:well i put in my vote for Beautiful Days...well just because...i had to vote for something :lol and to break the tie
nooooooo... break it the other wayyy! the otherrrr wayyy!!!! :P Can you tell which one I'm secretly (or not) rooting for? heheh.
We still have 2 days... plenty of time for Hotelier to make a comeback... :wink:
BT-Slut wrote:There's clearly no majority. It's run off time. The top two candidates need to be put up again, this time just the two series, and them duel it out. :D
We want to start it May 3rd irregardless of ties and dueling series out. Starting these things at the "beginning" of the month makes everything seem much neater and nice. If we had another poll, it'd take another week, and starting such things in the middle of the month make things hard for people (and us) to remember! :lol Seems like both are equally popular so either series will probably be okay.

hakurey

Post by hakurey » May 1st, '04, 04:05

iceberri wrote:
nooooooo... break it the other wayyy! the otherrrr wayyy!!!! :P Can you tell which one I'm secretly (or not) rooting for? heheh.
We still have 2 days... plenty of time for Hotelier to make a comeback... :wink:
i haven't seen either
:lol you should've told me earlier and maybe try buy my vote :lol :wink:
What kind of adult we'll be depends on what it'll leave us.
Where did you steal this sentence from?

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » May 1st, '04, 04:10

hakurey wrote:
iceberri wrote:
i haven't seen either
Sorry for the random question, but is the Hotelier version here Engrish subbed??
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » May 1st, '04, 04:24

hakurey wrote:i haven't seen either
Wow, this is getting quite corrupt isn't it? This is starting to feel like politics..
neonkinpatsu wrote:Sorry for the random question, but is the Hotelier version here Engrish subbed??
English, subbed by a group who only sold about 1000 copies. It was some sort of project that they worked on... and they bought the legal rights to sell a limited number of copies. I think the group was called Hotelier2002? Or something like that? By searching google, you could probably find their site...

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » May 1st, '04, 05:44

iceberri wrote:
hakurey wrote:i haven't seen either
Wow, this is getting quite corrupt isn't it? This is starting to feel like politics..
neonkinpatsu wrote:Sorry for the random question, but is the Hotelier version here Engrish subbed??
English, subbed by a group who only sold about 1000 copies. It was some sort of project that they worked on... and they bought the legal rights to sell a limited number of copies. I think the group was called Hotelier2002? Or something like that? By searching google, you could probably find their site...
Even though I've seen all of these except one (which I have...just didn't watch) in some format or another, I think that Hotelier is much more rare :roll I would think it would get higher votes, lol.
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

heng bok keh

Post by heng bok keh » May 1st, '04, 05:53

Voting for Loving You

bludawn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by bludawn » May 1st, '04, 05:59

just a question... what happens if it's a tie vote (when the poll closes)...like it is now? :unsure:

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » May 1st, '04, 06:16

bludawn wrote:just a question... what happens if it's a tie vote (when the poll closes)...like it is now? :unsure:
Seed both series at the same time in May, or seed one series in May and seed the other in June. So no SOTM poll until July.

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » May 1st, '04, 06:27

BT-Slut wrote:
bludawn wrote:just a question... what happens if it's a tie vote (when the poll closes)...like it is now? :unsure:
Seed both series at the same time in May, or seed one series in May and seed the other in June. So no SOTM poll until July.
actually, BT-Slut i like the idea of seeding one series in May and the other in June...as to which series will be seeded for which month in the event of a tie...well we'll decide that if it comes to that on Sunday, May 2nd :)

nsk

Post by nsk » May 1st, '04, 06:47

puccakiss79 wrote:
BT-Slut wrote:
actually, BT-Slut i like the idea of seeding one series in May and the other in June...as to which series will be seeded for which month in the event of a tie...well we'll decide that if it comes to that on Sunday, May 2nd :)

Hmm...just a suggestion..if it happens to be a tie, what abt choosing the series with most volunteer seeders? In a way it will better ensure that this very first k-sotm is a success :D

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » May 1st, '04, 07:08

nsk wrote:
puccakiss79 wrote:
BT-Slut wrote:

Hmm...just a suggestion..if it happens to be a tie, what abt choosing the series with most volunteer seeders? In a way it will better ensure that this very first k-sotm is a success :D
that would make it Beautiful Days for May and Loving You for June :)

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » May 1st, '04, 14:05

*points to above* Everyone has excellent ideas about how to handle the tie. However, I think that if we seeded one of the series this month and still held the poll... theoretically, wouldn't the other series still win for June? This way, after BD and Loving You has stopped dominating the polls, it might give us a clue about what the next one will be. Right now, it's hard to tell because they're duking it out, and between the other three, there's no clear winner. And plus, you never know... people's sentiments change.... Hotelier could be the next big winner by a landslide! :lol And if that's the case, then that really should be June's winner...

spmgsss

Post by spmgsss » May 1st, '04, 17:50

Hope bright girls get some more votes, jtv somehow seems to have some probs releasing the next eps so far

philly

Post by philly » May 1st, '04, 19:50

you get always get the jem's version for bright girl's success since jtv kinda canceled their project :)

vinh

Post by vinh » May 1st, '04, 20:39

i voet for my love patzzi..cause i missed it out :(
damn can't understand why loving you is voted 25 % =|
i thought that drama sucked BIG TIME..

bugsbunny

Post by bugsbunny » May 1st, '04, 22:54

How do I ask fro help on seeding for the jem BT files? Thanks.

shirahime

Post by shirahime » May 1st, '04, 22:58

vinh wrote:i voet for my love patzzi..cause i missed it out :(
damn can't understand why loving you is voted 25 % =|
i thought that drama sucked BIG TIME..
agree

philly

Post by philly » May 1st, '04, 23:47

bugsbunny wrote
just go to the seeding & upload request forum & find your drama thread or create a new thread

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

spmgsss

Post by spmgsss » May 2nd, '04, 09:10

you get always get the jem's version for bright girl's success since jtv kinda canceled their project
damn it! see.. I wasnt knowing that. I would have waited my whole life :glare:
thx for letting me know anyways I wonder if I'll find any sources for the bright girl series :cry:

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » May 2nd, '04, 09:36

Ok, it's May 2nd. Where is the series of the month? :)

I guess it'll be Loving You?

philly wrote:bugsbunny wrote
just go to the seeding & upload request forum & find your drama thread or create a new thread

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
We use this site to request JEM files? I wasn't aware of that. Are you sure Groink agrees to this? He gets rather strick about his rules.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » May 2nd, '04, 10:15

Its quite ok to request seeding of JEM's series here, in fact I originally thought about making a seperate forum for it...

lovelylil819

Post by lovelylil819 » May 27th, '04, 06:50

Is this e-sub?

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » May 27th, '04, 19:32

lovelylil819 wrote:Is this e-sub?
Yes, all kdramas used for kSOTM will have english subtitles, unless we indicate otherwise. However, May's polls are over... :roll You might want to vote for June's ksotm instead. :lol