:heart: Thousand thanks to our volunteering seeders!! :heart:
bLaCkNbLuE, leeunit, nagai yasumi, noriblue, phantom1019, scy

Torrent Information:
16 episodes, 700MB each
Video: XVID
Audio: MP3 (Korean)
Source: SDTV
Original releaser/encoder: iCEDRAMA
Subtitles: english softsubs are available in the Nine-Tailed Fox subtitile thread

Starring: Synopsis by KBS Global Marketing:
  • This drama series was produced with a hope of bringing the young generation back to television as it successfully combines the elements of action horror with those of a tragic melodrama. "Forbidden Love" depicts a fight between two different species: humans who at times act inhumanely, and non-human creatures who can be more compassionate than human beings.

This drama is based on a legend about a fox with nine tails that loves humans but is eventually betrayed by them. While presenting the modern version of a tragic love between a human and a fox with nine tails - two species that can never coexist, this drama also tackles such contentious issues as the moral aspect of genetic manipulation, social and economical costs associated with a longer lifespan, and human cloning.
Additional Information: The voting was very close this time and Nine-Tailed Fox won only by two votes against Wonderful Life.
Hope you like this action-packed drama.
:tv:
Last edited by MoerkJ on Mar 11th, '06, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

baboisjjang

Post by baboisjjang » Feb 28th, '06, 23:54

lollllll i just spent half of january and all of february trying to get this drama... still on episode 11. oh well i can help seed the early ones now.

this drama rocks. kim tae hee in leather ftw.

penpen23

Post by penpen23 » Mar 1st, '06, 03:31

Kim Tae Hee = good for me.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 1st, '06, 05:54

Damn I'm jinxed... Thought that there was enough seeders for Pil Seung and now stuck at Ep 12 and now there's NINE TAILED FOX which I voted!!! Damn it.. if it was possible to divide bandwidth for each download, I would have finished downloading each series quick enough.

snooz

Post by snooz » Mar 1st, '06, 07:22

Same here Jeremiah.. just I'm stuck on ep 4..

Anyway I'll seed all eps of this one for as long as I can, gotta swap gfx card today but will seed before and after that.

dgintor

Post by dgintor » Mar 1st, '06, 09:15

very good series, I just started watching it. Now I'm at episode 7 :D

thank you for seeding this series

darkrazor

Post by darkrazor » Mar 1st, '06, 12:42

kim tae hee! oh yeah! i like... will start downloading this after i finish summer scent, and will seed after that... must spread to everyone about kim tae hee.. hehe
.:[silkenhut]:.
My Anime List
[My Blog] - screencaps, OSTS, collecting pictures of babes! lol

chumpie434

Post by chumpie434 » Mar 1st, '06, 17:28

I just finished watching this series last month. It was very enjoyable in a sci-fi, fake hong kong kung fu kinda way. Sometimes a bit too much drama, but it kept me guessing what would happen next and how they would end it. Recommended! :thumleft:

yssa

Post by yssa » Mar 2nd, '06, 00:17

I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a happy ending with this drama?
(as in main characters come together in the end in some way)
Or just what happens in the end (decribe globally, not too much details)

Because I only like to download dramas with happy endings, since I don't like those sad endings where you keep thinking 'why,why,why did this happen, what if... etc' Because I will do that.
And I don't want to waste my time downloading it (not the fastest computer you know).

You can write it as a spoiler so other people don't have to read it if they don't want to.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me.

Initial Z

Post by Initial Z » Mar 2nd, '06, 03:21

wow i started watching this like a week ago.. im on episode 15 now.. almost finished and loving the series..
kim tae hee is freaking hot.. its kinda sad though, because after this i wont have anymore kth stuff to watch
ive watched love story in harvard and stairway to heaven and love kth to death.. ahhh what to do
i think she looks best in this drama out of the three shes been in

Loki

Post by Loki » Mar 2nd, '06, 07:49

Yay, a great series to watch. I've been out of a load of good k-dramas. This one looked good before, but I forgot to ever see it. I think its about time to see it!

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 2nd, '06, 09:59

I will be seeding and hosting it on my site. I spend a good two weeks trying to get all of these files only to see that it gets picked for the Month of March. rofl!

** EDIT **
I guess i'm an unoffical volunteering seeder. Hehe.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 2nd, '06, 10:57

yssa wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a happy ending with this drama?

Because I only like to download dramas with happy endings, since I don't like those sad endings where you keep thinking 'why,why,why did this happen, what if... etc' Because I will do that.
And I don't want to waste my time downloading it (not the fastest computer you know).

You can write it as a spoiler so other people don't have to read it if they don't want to.
Kim Tae Hui's & Jun Jin's characters die in the end.

Mousie

Post by Mousie » Mar 2nd, '06, 18:29

OMG...I watched this thing like two years ago? O_O but OMG...ENGLISH SUBS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! ;_;

~cries tears of joy~

yssa

Post by yssa » Mar 2nd, '06, 22:49

Jannah wrote:
yssa wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a happy ending with this drama?

Kim Tae Hui's & Jun Jin's characters die in the end.
Okay, that took me by surprise... Although I was already thinking how little the chance was that they would get a happy ending. Thank you for telling me.

syah4brit

Post by syah4brit » Mar 4th, '06, 14:41

wow... thx to everyone who voted for this.. i didn't manage to vote but tis is one of my fave korean series ~~ when I 1st got to knw abt tis series cus of kth, i downloaded some eppys frm here though there was only 1 or 2 seeders @ most, took me so long till someone gave me megaupload links to d/l the rest.. thk gdness, though it was the 100 mb hard subbed version, still gd enuf for me cus i really wanna see it..but i deleted some already cus i was gonna get the dvd, but the deal was off so now i can d/l frm here again, THX to all SEEDERS!!!!

gotta make space for tis & keep them!! I haf been missin tis series & now i can finally d/l & watch again :D

tzukimine

Post by tzukimine » Mar 5th, '06, 20:25

woah, this is an interesting drama. and i like the actors!

who90210

Post by who90210 » Mar 6th, '06, 14:37

Yeah... I enjoy watching this drama too. The actress r so beautiful :P n bunch of nonsense fightings.. this is cool

beldaran

Post by beldaran » Mar 7th, '06, 22:47

thank you very much for gumiho! i'm really not a fan of korean drama and have tended to not go past episode 1 during several tries, but this one was a winner for me. (not only did i get past the first episode, but i've gone through the first 12 already... 4 more to go).

thanks to the seeders, the suppliers, the rippers (that doesn't sound right), the encoders, the subtitlers, the timers.. and the voting viewers. (did i leave anybody out?) i probably wouldn't have taken notice of it if it didn't pop up as ksotm.

Snuggle

Post by Snuggle » Mar 8th, '06, 03:59

I really like the songs in this series. Does anyone know where I can download the songs?

Much appreciated.

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 8th, '06, 04:03

Snuggle wrote:I really like the songs in this series. Does anyone know where I can download the songs?

Much appreciated.
It's best to search before asking. :) Here's your link
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

Snuggle

Post by Snuggle » Mar 8th, '06, 05:57

Hey Thanks Siggiepop!!! Thanks for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 8th, '06, 06:10

For those who wanna grab it off of clubbox ==> http://down.clubbox.co.kr/4drama/b0pu6
** check out the rest of my clubbox too ^_^ **
Last edited by siggiepop on Mar 11th, '06, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

KBS Sky or KBS 2 version

Post by lorac » Mar 8th, '06, 16:48

I have a question about ep 7 and 9 files. I have the SDTVrip.Xvid icedrama version that was d/l quite some time ago, but these two particular files were captured from KBS Sky Drama. These two files have what can be described as NTSC sync point issues when played on the Philips DVD Player (random shakey video at the bottom of the screen).

All the other files were captured from KBS 2 and they do not have the NTSC problem. I'd like to d/l versions other than the KBS Sky Drama. Can anyone let me know which version of Ep 7 and 9 of the torrent files are available, KBS 2 or KBS Sky. Maybe the only file available is from KBS Sky. If that is the case, I don't need to d/l since I already have them.

siggiepop...what version do you have at your clubbox?

Thanks for your time
(PS...can someone with rights delete this message from ep 7 torrent thread?)...

siggiepop

Re: KBS Sky or KBS 2 version

Post by siggiepop » Mar 8th, '06, 21:19

lorac wrote:...
siggiepop...what version do you have at your clubbox?
They are the same ones as those found on the torrents. I wasn't aware of there being another captured type.

** EDIT **
Eps 7 & 9 are both KBS Sky Drama.
SiGGiE PoP
http://www.droolage.us
http://sigma_desu.livejournal.com

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by lorac » Mar 8th, '06, 22:29

Thanks for the reply on ep 7 and 9 ... I guess there are no KBS 2 captures for those episodes. A lot of TV rips have this problem, but dvd rips do not. The files are fine on a computer but when the NTSC signal becomes a factor that is when the issue arises...as with watching the files using the Philips 642.

With Gumiho, 14 of the 16 files are fine ... it is just the two mentioned that have the problem, and they are from another source.

Whoever is capturing and encoding Seo Dong Yo is doing an excellent job! Thank you!

juanicths

Post by juanicths » Mar 8th, '06, 23:45

siggiepop wrote:For those who wanna grab it off of clubbox ==> http://down.clubbox.co.kr/siggiepop/ke3o6
how come the first half of the series is not there? *cries*

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 9th, '06, 06:06

juanicths wrote:
siggiepop wrote:For those who wanna grab it off of clubbox ==> http://down.clubbox.co.kr/siggiepop/ke3o6
how come the first half of the series is not there? *cries*
I burned it off to DVD & when I went to go upload it, I found out my DVD was corrupt. :cussing: So I have to redownload them THEN upload them. I will have them up very shortly. In fact, eps 1-3 are done and I'm uploading them as I type this.
SiGGiE PoP

juanicths

Post by juanicths » Mar 9th, '06, 10:49

siggie,

k... thanks a bunch!! *hugz* will try and help out a little by posting them on my clubbox too ^^ do check out the other stuff I have already put there

Snuggle

Post by Snuggle » Mar 10th, '06, 07:49

I say they're all foxes in this series. There's no such thing as humans. Foxes have special powers that can heal them easily when they're wounded. What's the human excuses? Human get sliced and diced and 10 minutes later (same episode) they're fine. It's like they've never been wounded in the first place.

egx

Post by egx » Mar 10th, '06, 13:23

hi could you please recommend another series like this one?
it was the first korean action series i saw and after the first few episodes i have to say i like it
thx in advance

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Mar 10th, '06, 17:33

All I have to say is that I wasn't into K Dramas..but this one really got my interest up in K dramas....Thank you so much for picking this one....Can't wait for the ending

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 10th, '06, 19:35

Snuggle wrote:I say they're all foxes in this series. There's no such thing as humans. Foxes have special powers that can heal them easily when they're wounded. What's the human excuses? Human get sliced and diced and 10 minutes later (same episode) they're fine. It's like they've never been wounded in the first place.
Oh, no. Foxes heal quickly but Humans have TV-effect. It's super strange and only seems to happen to Actors and Actresses. They get crittically or mortally wounded and in the next scene they are 95% back to full health. :scratch: It sure is strange...
SiGGiE PoP

darkrazor

Post by darkrazor » Mar 11th, '06, 04:10

im up to episode 14 on this anime.. only two more episodes :)
my sleeping habits are getting worse while watching this kdrama.. haha i just cant stop watching while im supposed to be sleeping already.. lol

Edit:: sorry.. was still sleepy while typing... haah
Last edited by darkrazor on Mar 11th, '06, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
.:[silkenhut]:.
My Anime List
[My Blog] - screencaps, OSTS, collecting pictures of babes! lol

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 11th, '06, 04:30

darkrazor wrote:im up to episode 14 on this anime.. only two more episodes :)
my sleeping habits are getting worse while watching this anime.. haha i just cant stop watching while im supposed to be sleeping already.. lol
We can tell. How? You keep calliing it "anime". :P I was told it was cheesy and had bad acting, but I liked it from the first ep on. Dunno why, but it was cool to me.
SiGGiE PoP

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Mar 11th, '06, 05:46

siggiepop wrote:
darkrazor wrote:im up to episode 14 on this anime.. only two more episodes :)
my sleeping habits are getting worse while watching this anime.. haha i just cant stop watching while im supposed to be sleeping already.. lol
We can tell. How? You keep calliing it "anime". :P I was told it was cheesy and had bad acting, but I liked it from the first ep on. Dunno why, but it was cool to me.
have to completely agree with you there...it's been a couple of days...when not working or sleeping I'm watching this series....right now it's 1 a.m. and I've still got 5 more ep...wonder if I can get through it in 1 night???????
Check me out at www.myspace.com/horndogbuddhist OR www.cyworld.com/ (name wujiaqi0514)

gohan127

Post by gohan127 » Mar 11th, '06, 09:32

hey guys this was my first asian drama i downloaded and i love it :wub: are there any more dramas like this with some action in it?

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Mar 12th, '06, 05:06

gohan127 wrote:hey guys this was my first asian drama i downloaded and i love it :wub: are there any more dramas like this with some action in it?
I would say Legend of Condor Hero...my only problem with the 2006 version is that it is ok in quality....that has a lot of action is rather good...Sorry that's the only one that I know of off the top of my head that has a lot of action...most of the ones that I watch are either comedy or dramas... :alcoholic:
Check me out at www.myspace.com/horndogbuddhist OR www.cyworld.com/ (name wujiaqi0514)

gohan127

Post by gohan127 » Mar 12th, '06, 16:15

i love comedy or love stories mixed with action. pure drama makes me feel so depressed :|
but hey thx i will try the first episode of that series to see what it's like.

ahmster

thanks

Post by ahmster » Mar 13th, '06, 01:50

Thanks! Just finish downloading the whole series.... I'm gonna check this out. :D

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Mar 13th, '06, 06:39

gohan127 wrote:i love comedy or love stories mixed with action. pure drama makes me feel so depressed :|
but hey thx i will try the first episode of that series to see what it's like.
Then check out an old school one...GTO...can't exactly go wrong with that can you? Or better yet...Densha Otoko from TV nikon...REALLY great quality and it's really funny...(and misaki Ito is really, really hot in it)

gohan127

Post by gohan127 » Mar 13th, '06, 20:01

ive been watching alot of anime, seen about 15series now.
and great teacher onizuka was 1 of my favourites. it was the first anime my mom couldn't say much about since it had no 'superpowers'. i also heard gto is holding th record for most people watching 1 tv program at same time ever in japan. i don't know if it was for th anime or the live series. .

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Mar 14th, '06, 03:21

Can I start nominations for April's KSOTM ?

My vote goes to Wedding.. just because I want to finish downloading this series :p

onewisp

BT Tracker is offline?

Post by onewisp » Mar 15th, '06, 02:45

I am trying to download each episodes of Nine Tail fox, but it says the tracker is offline. How can I get the newest torrents? I am using uTorrent by the way. Thanks for all your help.

kikicat

Post by kikicat » Mar 16th, '06, 06:41

Hi........can anyone tell me which year this drama was aired?

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Mar 16th, '06, 06:46

kikicat wrote:Hi........can anyone tell me which year this drama was aired?
according to the dramawiki link in the first page, this was aired at 2004.
Confused? Go FAQ yourself!

Last edited by bugsie on Thu Jun 18, 2006 12:00 am; edited 998 times in total

gohan127

Re: BT Tracker is offline?

Post by gohan127 » Mar 16th, '06, 18:13

onewisp wrote:I am trying to download each episodes of Nine Tail fox, but it says the tracker is offline. How can I get the newest torrents? I am using uTorrent by the way. Thanks for all your help.
hmm do you have a firewall on your computer? if the firewall is completely blocking bittorrent it won't be able to connect to the tracker. the tracker works fine for us so that shouldn't be the problem. i hope that'll help. . Ive never worked with microtorrent before, i always use bittornado

theonlyone

Post by theonlyone » Mar 16th, '06, 18:13

hi all. could someone tell me if there is translation to the music? the one that is played at the end of the episode. thank you. really appreciated. :D

theonlyone

Post by theonlyone » Mar 16th, '06, 18:14

you can use bitcomet if you want. I am currently using it to download all korean dramas. Hopefully it helps.

uniquo

Post by uniquo » Mar 18th, '06, 02:44

is anyone finding tyhe dl speed of this series slow? I can max out my connection on dling goong just noit this one so I'm sure its not my connection that is the p;rolem.

msmok

Entertaining!

Post by msmok » Mar 18th, '06, 04:28

I have to agree with previous posts... Completely bad acting, stupid plot and illogical medicine/science... But totally and utterly enthralling. I wolfed this baby down in 3 days! Goes to show you the power of K-dramas!

FelyxSZ

Post by FelyxSZ » Mar 19th, '06, 01:55

the acting wasnt that bad, but the ending seemed kind of rushed to me.

javi

Post by javi » Mar 19th, '06, 13:52

I'm almost finished downloading, not the best series i've seen but i'm enjoying it. It's fresh air seeing an action drama.
uniquo wrote:is anyone finding tyhe dl speed of this series slow? I can max out my connection on dling goong just noit this one so I'm sure its not my connection that is the p;rolem.
I'm experiencing the same problem at times, don't know why...

Clazzi

Post by Clazzi » Mar 20th, '06, 04:00

i think it does that if you download more than one at a time...dont know why but i get that too.

ANYWAY i like this one :cheers:

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 21st, '06, 18:56

This drama is so nice to watched, waited very long for this drama to be completed in Feb, the worse thing is that the ep that have not finished dl is the middle of the series , then the last few ep alr finished

n00bix

Post by n00bix » Mar 23rd, '06, 00:03

grrr how come i can't see the eng subs? help...

gohan127

Post by gohan127 » Mar 23rd, '06, 10:28

n00bix wrote:grrr how come i can't see the eng subs? help...
download a codec pack like storm codec here http://www.yesure.com/storm/article.php/523
i can't understand the japanese/chinese whatever the site is but thishttp://www.honghao168.com/soft/StormCodec6.01.28.exe is the direct link of the download on that page.
put the subtitles in the same folder as the movies, open the movie and a FF button will appear in the right corner of ur screen, u can select the subtitles there very easy. :scratch: now that ive written all this it doesn't look all that easy he he :P
if you want another codec pack use http://www.k-litecodecpack.com/ it's the most popular codec pack atm. codec packs guarantee you can play 99.9% of all videofiles on the web without getting conflict because of all the diff. codecs you got installed.

xl0lxl0lx

Post by xl0lxl0lx » Mar 30th, '06, 04:11

I haven't watched it yet, but it seems interesting. Thanks a lot seeders!

koodude

Post by koodude » Apr 17th, '06, 16:06

it actually got me to keep watching but i was kindda disappointed at the end...everyone just died....omg...