Japanese SoTW (Flashback) Poll (02/19/06) - Aoi Tori

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month

Which series should be the next JSoTW?

Poll ended at Feb 19th, '06, 18:45

My Little Chef - gryzze, LittleGreenGrasshopper, shneen, lilswtangel, *Jenden
14%
Hoshi no Kinka / Heaven's Coins - LittleGreenGrasshopper, shneen(eps1-5), lilswtangel
12%
Shopping Hero - lilswtangel
8%
Shopping Hero - lilswtangel
8%
Aoi Tori - gryzze, lilswtangel, ookamiki
29%
Food Fight - lilswtangel
29%

Total votes: 173

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Japanese SoTW (Flashback) Poll (02/19/06) - Aoi Tori

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Feb 6th, '06, 18:45

And a ohayoo/konnichiwa/konbanwa to all the mina-san (okay, that's my japanese practice for the day). For this poll, we're going to try something a little different from the normal polls we usually have. This have been done once by jholic a while back, and we thought it was cool enough to bring back: a flashback :) For those unfamilar with what it is, well, it's basically a poll with a selection of previous SoTW winners. For those of you who are new to the jdrama scene and unsure as to which ones are good, well, you can't go wrong with these selections since they have at one time or another been popular enough to win the honor of SoTW. So, without further adieu, we present to you, our selection for SoTW.

As usual, if you're willing to seed any of the series in the poll, please post a reply here or in the JSOTW: Looking for volunteer seeders thread or PM any one of the Geinou. There are still several series which don't have any volunteer seeders, so do volunteer for those! The more seeders we have, the more variety there will be in the future JSoTW polls.

A million thanks goes out to those seeding the current JSoTW (News no Onna). Thank you for your support! :salut:

In the now immortal words of thetenken........

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU MAY BE LIABLE TO THETENKEN'S EXPRESSIONS OF DISPLEASURE.

Taking nominations for the next series of the week. Let me know what you want to add to the poll and I'll add it. From this point forward only series that have a volunteer seeder will be put up into the poll. People can nominate whatever they want, but the series won't become a poll option until there is a volunteer seeder...

PLEASE NOMINATE AND VOTE ONLY FOR THE DRAMAS OFF THE COMPLETED DRAMAS LIST:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3500
(06/14/2004: As of this date, the Series of the Week is now officially only Japanese dramas with English subtitles.)

The nominees are:

My Little Chef - info, torrent
Hoshi no Kinka / Heaven's Coins - info, torrent, torrent
Shopping Hero - info, torrent
Aoi Tori - info, torrent
Food Fight - info, torrent

Previous Japanese Series of the Week:
Oyaji, Otousan, Koi ga Shitai x3 (Where is Love?), Strawberry on the Shortcake (S.O.S.), Cheap Love, Big Wing, Hotman, Sutaa no Koi, From the Heart, Love Generation, A Sleeping Forest, Story of One Century, Friends, Younger Men, Merry Christmas in Summer, Shota no Sushi, Koibumi/Love Letter, Waterboys, Aoi Tori (Bluebird), Meguri Ai, Konna Koi no Hanashi, One Million Stars Falling From the Sky, News no Onna, Mukodono/My Husband, Food Fight, Heaven's Coins/Hoshi no Kinka, Forbidden Love, My Little Chef, With Love, Shopping Hero, Stand Up!!, 101st Marriage Proposal, Seija no Koushin, Maria/Mariya, Asunaro Hakusho, Summer Snow, Pretty Girls, Trick 1/2/3 (JSoTM), Itsumo Futari De, Tokyo Wankei, Denchi ga kireru made, Koi ga shitai (DVD), Wedding Planner, Suekko chonan ane sannin, Koi wo nan nen sundemasu ka/Dreams of Romance, Beach Boys, Keizoku, Nanisama

What is a series of the week? More Info Here
Since there are now a substantial number of torrents on this site, we have implemented a "Series of the Week," where we could dedicate most of the bandwidth to a particular series during that week. This helps in a couple of ways:

1. People will know what series are available and have seeds, rather than just waiting and hoping for them to be seeded at some later date.

2. For those seeders who have DVD burners and have already burnt their collections to DVD/CD, then with the series of the week they know which series can be pulled off of DVD to help seed, minimizing troublesome multiple DVD loading.

3. Constantly re-circulates older torrents back into view, and focuses bandwidth and demand toward those specific torrents, rather than having people request series across the board.

Remember, D-Addicts was started for the community, and being a part of the community means sharing. If you don't share, then everyone loses (refer to JEM's dropping of Cdramas), and a good thing open to all may become a private party.

We take no responsibility for deleting poll entries if there are no seeds. No complaints, as this is a community effort. If the community doesn't want to share, then oh well...

Reminder: You must have at least 10 posts to vote. Go on, kiddies... explore the forum a bit... :)
Join the VSS. Always on the lookout for good seeders.

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Feb 6th, '06, 19:04

I was hoping for Heaven's coins! :D

Btw, since I'm one of the seeders for My Little Chef... What version are we talking about? The dvdrip or the tv-rip?

kernasun

Post by kernasun » Feb 6th, '06, 19:56

I vote for food fight!

Hope to see Home and Away on the list next time. :D

ilikedramas

Post by ilikedramas » Feb 6th, '06, 20:26

Please put Summer Snow on one of the future lists :-)

I dont have over 10 posts tough :-(

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Feb 6th, '06, 20:51

:cheers: i love heaven's coin

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Shindou-Kun » Feb 6th, '06, 20:54

I voted Food Fight, but Aoi Tori sounded good too.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 6th, '06, 20:58

My vote goes to Little Chief.

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Feb 6th, '06, 21:16

MyLittle Chief :-)

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Feb 6th, '06, 21:21

gryzze wrote:I was hoping for Heaven's coins! :D

Btw, since I'm one of the seeders for My Little Chef... What version are we talking about? The dvdrip or the tv-rip?
Your prayers have been answered :mrgreen: Now, regarding which version of My Little Chef, hmmm, I guess that would depend on which one the seeders had in mind when they volunteered. Maybe the seeders could clarify which version they are willing to seed? Seeing that I'm also one of the volunteer seeders for this series, I'll go first: I can seed either one :whistling: Oh, and the voters may also voice their opinions too :wink: By the way, the same goes for Heaven's Coins (apparently there's two versions of that too). For Heaven's Coins, I only have the [SO] version, so that's the one I'll seed if it wins.
Last edited by LittleGreenGrasshopper on Feb 6th, '06, 21:25, edited 2 times in total.

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Feb 6th, '06, 21:23

I can seed either one too, but I think it would make more sense to seed the dvdrip... :-)

:bunny:
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Feb 6th, '06, 21:58

kernasun wrote:Hope to see Home and Away on the list next time. :D
me too :P
hopefully there's someone out there who's willing to be a volunteer seed :pray:

regarding the poll...
i don't know what to choose :lol
i guess i'll wait till the last mins :P
so tell me how u spell love (:

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Feb 6th, '06, 22:29

I'm for food fight!!! ^____^
Yay!!! ^___^ :cheers:

PikaMoon

Post by PikaMoon » Feb 6th, '06, 23:35

Hmmm...even though I can't vote yet, but...I would luv to see My Little Chef. :D

Prince of Moles

Post by Prince of Moles » Feb 7th, '06, 00:52

I voted for Aoi Tori.

maneki_neko

Post by maneki_neko » Feb 7th, '06, 00:58

Bahhh, I was so caught between My Little Chef and Aoi Tori. ;-; I ended up going for Aoi Tori. Go blue bird!!

godsquare

Post by godsquare » Feb 7th, '06, 04:46

Food Fight Please !

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 7th, '06, 05:05

Food Fight ALL THE WAY!!!!! :mrgreen:
7=1 Jaebeom oppa come back already~!!!! :cry:

steven1973sg

Post by steven1973sg » Feb 7th, '06, 15:45

I'm hoping for Shopping Hero. Aoi Tori has enough seeders. I have Hoshi No Kinka (so if it wins I can help seeding). The other 2 (My Little Chef & Food Fight) don't look good.

SHOPPING HERO please!!!
I do not want the ending part; I just want the happy part...

Trebicyem

Post by Trebicyem » Feb 8th, '06, 00:06

Well, tough choice here :blink

I voted for Hoshi No Kinka since it seem really good. Though My little Chef is my 2nd pick and I could help seeding it at worse. But, please, don't vote for Food fight... it's so bad :cussing:

taleia

Post by taleia » Feb 8th, '06, 00:18

Food Fight!!!!!

I've been trying to download this since August and have only managed to get 3 eps.

here's hoping it wins! :D

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Feb 8th, '06, 04:30

wow .. still don't know what to vote...

save it gor the last minute :)

Kakashi-sensei

Post by Kakashi-sensei » Feb 8th, '06, 04:40

After a tough choice, I settled on Heaven's Coins. :-)

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Feb 8th, '06, 12:22

I hope Aoi Tori wins. Since it's an older drama, it's very hard to find a good amount of seeders. As much as I like Kyoko Fukada, I really hope Food Fight doesnt win over a true classic like Aoi Tori. :(

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 8th, '06, 12:30

voting against Food Fight :whistling: I hope Aoi Tori can win :thumright:
Image Image
supporting Kanju

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Feb 8th, '06, 12:35

Is Food Fight really any good? It sounds so boring in the synopsis... :|

ghofigjong

Post by ghofigjong » Feb 8th, '06, 14:18

gryzze wrote:Is Food Fight really any good? It sounds so boring in the synopsis... :|
I second to that....anyways i'm nominating Midnight Rain and Last Christmas(which ever is available) for next week..

laure_choc

Post by laure_choc » Feb 8th, '06, 14:36

gryzze wrote:Is Food Fight really any good? It sounds so boring in the synopsis... :|
I can only say what i thought of it, but i didn't find it good at all. I think the only reason i continued to watch till the end was because it was one of my first jdramas and i was waiting for something in the end.

I'm keeping my vote till next week, i'm torn between Aoi Tori and Heaven's Coin.

Terryb

Post by Terryb » Feb 8th, '06, 22:58

Food FIght was pretty fun to watch IMO: eating/food doramas are generally more relaxing to watch, but downside is that they usually make me hungry :p

Voted for Aoi Tori here.

peace_life

Post by peace_life » Feb 9th, '06, 02:02

I voted for Heaven's Coins because I only watched the first 3 episodes.. I think this show is very goooood... by the way, food fight is also good too.. I have not watched the last episode... so it's a hard choice for me hehehe..

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Feb 9th, '06, 02:20

ghofigjong wrote:
I second to that....anyways i'm nominating Midnight Rain and Last Christmas(which ever is available) for next week..
Last Christmas is on permanent seeding. You should be able to get the series now.

Tao Libra

Post by Tao Libra » Feb 10th, '06, 21:52

I voted for Food Fight because I like Kusanagi Tsuyoshi (he was really funny in Sutaa no Koi). Then I noticed there were seeders available for Episode 1, so I decided to get a head start on it...

So I got it, and I just watched it, and I discovered that part of that first episode (from 11:25—20:34) is, for some bizarre reason, dubbed in Chinese. I noticed the "8" logo up in the corner (Channel 8 from Singapore, I believe), so presumably that explains the Chinese -- but I still can't figure out why only *part* of it is dubbed, while the rest was left alone...

Also, the audio is out of synch throughout the whole thing, and very badly out of synch beginning right after the Chinese dubbing goes away. It's off by what looks like almost two seconds.

I hope the quality on the rest of the series isn't as bad as Episode 1 -- and I wish I'd known just how bad it was before I voted for it...

maneki_neko

Post by maneki_neko » Feb 11th, '06, 02:52

Tao: My version of Food Fight was also like that, random chinese dubbing. I'm not whining about the quality, I just thought it was a bit weird.

Edited to take out my opinions on food fight. :roll
Last edited by maneki_neko on Feb 11th, '06, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Feb 11th, '06, 03:07

ooo... the quality hounds are out again...
:starts banging cane:

Tao Libra

Post by Tao Libra » Feb 11th, '06, 10:03

I'm not 'hounding' anybody, I'm just calling attention to the indisputably poor quality of Food Fight so that anyone who hasn't voted yet can take that into consideration -- which serves exactly the same purpose as comments from anyone who says, "I didn't like _Program Title_."

I'm only trying to influence the voting. I just wish I could change my own vote, too: At the moment, Food Fight will win; but Aoi Tori is a very close second, and the reported quality on it is A+.

WinterCat

Vote

Post by WinterCat » Feb 11th, '06, 13:19

Hi,

my vote goes to Aoi Tori.

Thanks,

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Feb 11th, '06, 13:35

Tao Libra wrote:I'm not 'hounding' anybody, I'm just calling attention to the indisputably poor quality of Food Fight so that anyone who hasn't voted yet can take that into consideration -- which serves exactly the same purpose as comments from anyone who says, "I didn't like _Program Title_."
When I say "hound" I mean it as a noun, not a verb...
As in a dog hunting/following quality encodes (vs. quality stories)....
Not accusing/attacking anybody...It was just a comment...
Although in Food Fight's case, both are lacking anyhow, so... :whistling:

Tao Libra

Post by Tao Libra » Feb 11th, '06, 18:31

mizune wrote: Although in Food Fight's case, both are lacking anyhow, so... :whistling:
Although I like Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, you are quite right: The captured video/audio isn't Food Fight's only problem.

Maci

Post by Maci » Feb 12th, '06, 03:06

It appears that several members are interested in the quality of these two series.
Aoi Tori is by far a better encoded series. It is clean and beautiful without Channel 8 overimposed and all the other previous mentioned problems that Food Fight has.

However, to let you see for yourself, I am posting a similar clip from each.
Food Fight quality is okay, but there is quite a bit of noise in the picture, especially when panned out to a wide angle.

I don't have all of Aoi Tori yet, but from what I have seen it has some of the most beautiful cinematograpy of any JDorama.
Three votes if I had them for Aoi Tori.

Aoi Tori
640x480

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/ ... iTori2.jpg[/img]

Food Fight
480x360

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/ ... Fight2.jpg[/img]

Aoi Tori
640x480

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/ ... iTori1.jpg[/img]

Food Fight
480x360

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/ ... Fight1.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Maci on Feb 12th, '06, 04:13, edited 1 time in total.

Poochy

Post by Poochy » Feb 12th, '06, 03:21

Maci: Thanks for the video quality comparison, though I am not really concern about that. The thing that may sway my vote though is the badly out-of-sync audio that occurs in ep1 as mentioned by Tao Libra. Any idea if the audio on the remaining eps are ok? Thanks!

Maci

Post by Maci » Feb 12th, '06, 05:22

Poochy wrote:Maci: Thanks for the video quality comparison, though I am not really concern about that. The thing that may sway my vote though is the badly out-of-sync audio that occurs in ep1 as mentioned by Tao Libra. Any idea if the audio on the remaining eps are ok? Thanks!
Food Fight Ep 1 audio is badly "out-of-sync" and the Chinese audio for several minutes is quite annoying. The other eps of Food Fight are also out-of-sync in varying degrees, some hardly noticeable, but some are really bad.

Aside from the quality issues, it is good to see that there is such a strong interest in JDorama.
Both of the leaders were selected as series of the week in the past, and they still have a lot of people that want to see them.

Maci

Post by Maci » Feb 12th, '06, 23:45

Food ??? Where does it come from??? SEEDS

It must be spring time because I see the Food Fight seeds growing on the tracker.

Go and get Food Fight now so that you can vote for Aoi Tori and then pick up that series too in a few weeks when it becomes series of the week.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Feb 13th, '06, 06:45

I voted for Food Fight because I realized that was the only one on the poll that I never downloaded. Then, um, I remembered why......the audio problems. Whoops.
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

ilikedramas

Post by ilikedramas » Feb 13th, '06, 17:56

No one other want Summer Snow?

It is a really great show.........
It should get a lot of votes...

Poochy

Post by Poochy » Feb 13th, '06, 18:09

ilikedramas wrote:No one other want Summer Snow?
Are torrents/subs for it available? I don't see that series on the completed drama project list.

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Feb 13th, '06, 18:17

This isn't a popularity contest... :-)

Nominees should be series that are no longer seeded. Summer Snow has plenty of seeds:
http://japan-tv.afraid.org:6969/index.h ... rch=summer

Poochy

Post by Poochy » Feb 13th, '06, 18:28

gryzze wrote:Summer Snow has plenty of seeds: http://japan-tv.afraid.org:6969/index.h ... rch=summer
Doh, silly me for even asking if it exists, since I've just realized, once I saw the JTV link, that I have the series already. :doh:

Maci

Post by Maci » Feb 14th, '06, 13:36

Okay JDorama addicts . . . is this a popularity poll or a poll to decide which drama you want to be seeded again?

For all of you that have voted for Food Fight, did you notice that it is almost fully seeded, but only 2 or 3 people are downloading?

http://jem.d-addicts.com:6969/index.html?page=1&sort=1

On the other hand, Aoi Tori has not been seeded for weeks and 16 people are trying to download it.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

The votes in this poll don't come close to matching the DL demand numbers at the torrents . . .

Maci

Post by Maci » Feb 14th, '06, 18:57

UPDATE: Food Fight appears to be fully seeded now :)

But only one downloader on some of the episodes :(

Do you voters really want to see this drama series, or are you just voting that you liked it after having seen it already??? :scratch:

Poochy

Post by Poochy » Feb 14th, '06, 20:45

Seems you have to go through this every JSoTW, Maci? :)

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Feb 14th, '06, 23:03

lolz prolly
it makes me want to vote for food fight :lol

Maci

Post by Maci » Feb 15th, '06, 02:11

Poochy wrote:Seems you have to go through this every JSoTW, Maci? :)
:bunny: wrote:lolz prolly
it makes me want to vote for food fight :lol
So which strategy / reverse psychology am I using??? And is it working??? Will it work??? :D
Anyway, we have a great gang of people here and it is great to see so much interest in these dramas. Cheers! :cheers:

Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by :bunny: » Feb 15th, '06, 08:49

^ haha now i'm curious, was it working for the last jsotw? ^^

laure_choc

Post by laure_choc » Feb 15th, '06, 08:59

:bunny: wrote:^ haha now I'm curious, was it working for the last jsotw? ^^
it worked.
For the food fight case though, i think it got seeded during the poll, so votes can have been posted before it being seeded.
And I guess most people do not bother to go to the tracker to see the current status before voting, after all they're asking for it being seeded from the 20th, not right now.

ilikedramas

Post by ilikedramas » Feb 15th, '06, 19:30

gryzze wrote:

This isn't a popularity contest... :-)

Nominees should be series that are no longer seeded. Summer Snow has plenty of seeds:
http://japan-tv.afraid.org:6969/index.h ... rch=summer

oops, sorry........
:-(
Didn't know

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Feb 16th, '06, 02:42

Seriously, now Maci makes a good point. Food Fight is very well seeded.. so I don't see why people need to vote for it, still.

Prince of Moles

Post by Prince of Moles » Feb 16th, '06, 02:46

Well we can hope that the next show to be seeded will be Aoi Tori.

A.K

Post by A.K » Feb 16th, '06, 12:16

Shopping Hero. So I can help seeding. :lol

trisakti

Post by trisakti » Feb 17th, '06, 10:52

i will vote for the hingest rating one

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 17th, '06, 10:59

You know, that sad that people don't read through the threat completely, they just vote the highest one because others had voted for it and if so, then it's a good series. They don't judge by themselves. That's very sad.

Maci

Post by Maci » Feb 17th, '06, 13:50

Nomination for next JSoTW:
Since both Aoi Tori (L'oiseau Bleu) and Food Fight are both getting much attention in this poll, I nominate the loser of the two for the next poll.
Aoi Tori already has three volunteers to seed it, and Food Fight is well seeded now, so both should do well from a seeding standpoint.

Cheers to all JDorama fans :cheers:

Mustiiien

Post by Mustiiien » Feb 17th, '06, 14:10

Food Fight! Awesome, been looking for this series for some time now. :)

ippanjin22

Post by ippanjin22 » Feb 18th, '06, 06:40

Aoi Tori!
Aoi Tori!
Aoi Tori!

trisakti

Post by trisakti » Feb 18th, '06, 07:12

i need to post 10 post to entitled for voting

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Feb 18th, '06, 07:42

^ uhh... was that a question? or just a way to "earn" a post? :scratch:
it it was a question, the answer is, "yes"...
if not... :fear:

mahanga

Post by mahanga » Feb 18th, '06, 16:31

here's hoping for Aoi Tori!

Maci

Post by Maci » Feb 18th, '06, 17:15

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Cheers to the success of the JSoTW.
In my eyes this poll has been a success for the last few times because the top vote getters are fully seeded even before the poll ends.
Thanks to the volunteer seeders that have seen the need to have these dramas seeded even though the poll has one more day. We salute you !
:salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:

usyagitntn

Post by usyagitntn » Feb 19th, '06, 00:01

I can help seed Heaven's coin ep6-12 if it wins this time since I haven't deleted the files from my comp.. but it's not winning :(
A Goong addict? A Shin supporter? A Yul lover? A ChaeGyong admirer? then join the International Goong Camp!

ilikedramas

Post by ilikedramas » Feb 19th, '06, 13:19

I hope this works, because right now there arent too many seeders on food fight.. :mrgreen:

maneki_neko

Post by maneki_neko » Feb 19th, '06, 18:54

If they both win, do they both get to be Series of the Whatever?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Feb 19th, '06, 19:25

c'mon guys!!!! I know that there are a lot of people waiting for Aoi Tori to win so just cast your vote, pretty please!! :notworthy:
Image Image
supporting Kanju

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Feb 19th, '06, 22:02

maneki_neko wrote:If they both win, do they both get to be Series of the Whatever?
I remember when Itsumo Futari De / Tokyo Wankei was JSoTW, they were seeded one week each.

It might be a good idea to do the same this time. This poll is even closer than that one was.

Either way I think I'll seed Aoi Tori for a day or two...

angelic.me

Post by angelic.me » Feb 19th, '06, 23:28

Food Fight's summary stands out the most cuz of it's very unusual. Looks like it's a tie between that and Aoi Tori.

ashitakka

Post by ashitakka » Feb 20th, '06, 00:05

I would like to nominate "Midnight Rain - mayonaka no ame" I love the principals actors ^^
its posible to nominate this drama right ? is in the list ^^ and have english subs :P

the problem is the seeds right ?

Maci

Post by Maci » Feb 20th, '06, 00:15

gryzze wrote:I remember when Itsumo Futari De / Tokyo Wankei was JSoTW, they were seeded one week each.

It might be a good idea to do the same this time. This poll is even closer than that one was.

I agree. Most of Food Fight has been seeded well recently, but I'll help with the episodes that currently need seeding. :thumleft:

maneki_neko

Post by maneki_neko » Feb 20th, '06, 01:24

Maci wrote:
gryzze wrote:I remember when Itsumo Futari De / Tokyo Wankei was JSoTW, they were seeded one week each.

I agree. Most of Food Fight has been seeded well recently, but I'll help with the episodes that currently need seeding. :thumleft:
I agree too, because that will make the majority happy.