Access, Athaclena42, Flames808, HazelNuit, leeunit, LyLxFaLLiNsTaR

Torrent Information:
16 episodes, each 350MB
Video: (unknown)
Audio: MP3 (Korean)
Source: (unknown)
Subtitles: english softsubs are available in the Snow White subtitile thread

Starring: Synopsis:
  • Ma Young-hee (Kim Jung Hwa) has been in love with her best friend Han Jin-woo (Yeon Jung Hoon) since the first time they met in high school. Han Jin-woo, on the other hand, does not see Ma Young-hee's love for him and blindly goes out with other girls in front of Ma Young-hee. On a trip to Japan, Young-hee meets a young man on the street who takes her back to his apartment since she is drunk. Young-hee accuses this man of raping her even though he didn't, but before she can rightfully press charges, he runs away as the government officials of Japan chase him down for an expired visa. Upon returning to Korea, Jin-woo stops by her apartment and introduces his younger brother, Han Sun-woo (Lee Wan) who just happens to be the young man she met in Japan. Jin-woo asks if Sun-woo may stay at her place, and Young-hee accepts out of love for Jin-woo. The story unfolds as a sudden high school classmate of Young-hee, Jang Hee-won, (Oh Seung Hyun), begins to court Jin-woo.
Additional Information:

takaiki

snow white...

Post by takaiki » Feb 1st, '06, 05:49

ahh! damn my slow dl speed...im still wrking on last months series lol...

well anyways ive heard of this drama but not really anything about it... i recognize a few of the actors....

hope its good... :lol
che ireumeun ban hye sung inmida....!
Current obsession: Breathless, i really really like you, pure, one fine day, silence (<3 it.:wub: )
+ aigoo.... :blink:
+looking for a new series to watch....im in a korean mood

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Feb 1st, '06, 05:52

yeah, this looks good. :P
Confused? Go FAQ yourself!

Last edited by bugsie on Thu Jun 18, 2006 12:00 am; edited 998 times in total

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 1st, '06, 16:29

Though I was anticipating Oh Pil Seung, Snow White is a good alternative choice. Still my download speed socks :P

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Feb 1st, '06, 16:43

I've been re-seeding all seedless Oh Pil Seung episodes (ICEDRAMA rip only) for the last 2 days. Get them now, as long as they are seeded.
:wink:
..:: ( Clubbox | Wiki | FAQ | [url=irc://irc.rizon.net:6667/d-addicts]IRC[/url] ) ::..

jefray

Post by jefray » Feb 2nd, '06, 04:45

don't tell me u're still using dial up connection jeremiah in "ile maurice" :lol ...i've heard mauritius telecom has decreased its price for adsl right??

Since snow white is the korean of the month...can someone seed the OST plz? Thx in advance!! And again thx for seeding Oh Pil Seung hihi :-)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 2nd, '06, 06:48

jefray wrote:don't tell me u're still using dial up connection jeremiah in "ile maurice" :lol ...i've heard mauritius telecom has decreased its price for adsl right??

Since snow white is the korean of the month...can someone seed the OST plz? Thx in advance!! And again thx for seeding Oh Pil Seung hihi :-)
Decrease the dsl price?? Never ever. They socks as always and yet the connection speed pheww there's no superlative to describe it :P Office connection has more priority over home connection. So I'll let you guess about how MT socks.

@moerkj thanks for the seeding of pil seung eh!

korean_foreva

Post by korean_foreva » Feb 2nd, '06, 16:53

i loved this drama...wud recommend it to anyone

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 3rd, '06, 05:53

i :heart: this drama soooooo much!!!!!! :wub: i glad it won!!!!! :cheers:
7=1 Jaebeom oppa come back already~!!!! :cry:

lauriepop

Post by lauriepop » Feb 3rd, '06, 12:36

Thanks for the uploaders and subbers for this drama!
It's a great series!

But the Japanese the Minako girl speaks annoys me a lot.
Intonation is strange and her usage of Japanese is sometimes wrong.
I wonder the tv production hired japanese staff to correct them....

Anyway, thanks for the series!

truong.michelle

Post by truong.michelle » Feb 5th, '06, 10:26

Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics to "sarang hae...sarang hal soo uhb seul man keum " romanised? And what it means?? I love this song. It's so beautiful. Thank you!

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Feb 5th, '06, 11:21

i just finished episode 13, the first 11 episodes were good, but after that, this drama is going downhill IMO.

lazybum

Post by lazybum » Feb 5th, '06, 15:00

storyline sounds cute.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Feb 5th, '06, 18:30

this drama started good, turned bad, and became really ugly in the last episode. but i don't regret watching it, at least i now know how good Kim Jung-hwa and Yeon Jung-hoon are, IMHO.

didia

Post by didia » Feb 6th, '06, 03:29

bugsie wrote:this drama started good, turned bad, and became really ugly in the last episode. but i don't regret watching it, at least i now know how good Kim Jung-hwa and Yeon Jung-hoon are, IMHO.
Really ? is it that bad? Right now iam watching the 1st episode....after hearing ur comment iam kinda disappointed and not sure if i should continue it or not....

p.s: is the girl in your siggie the one that acted in "bright girl's succes"?

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Feb 6th, '06, 04:34

didia wrote:
bugsie wrote:this drama started good, turned bad, and became really ugly in the last episode. but i don't regret watching it, at least i now know how good Kim Jung-hwa and Yeon Jung-hoon are, IMHO.
Really ? is it that bad? Right now iam watching the 1st episode....after hearing ur comment iam kinda disappointed and not sure if i should continue it or not....
lol, you should try to finish it, you might like it. i just got annoyed with the story from episode 13 and above so maybe that's why i made those comments. but i have to admit that episodes 1-12 was good and got me hooked.

p.s: is the girl in your siggie the one that acted in "bright girl's succes"?
yes she is.

silver sparrow
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by silver sparrow » Feb 6th, '06, 16:30

i'm up to ep 13 right now, and i don't find it bad. its a good buildup to the end i guess haha. well they always have to make some drama/complications near the end hehe. yeah leewan is so HOT!! :wub: kim jung hwa is so pretty too. :D i must watch lets go to the beach starring leewan now haha.

btw, i've been trying to d/l the snow white plus special and a lot of ppl been stuck at 83.5% for over a week now, could some plz help reseed. thanks in advance. :thumright:

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Feb 8th, '06, 02:51

thank YOUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu LUV ITtttttttttttttttt~ :wub: :wub: :wub:

Vanstane

Post by Vanstane » Feb 8th, '06, 18:10

I just watched episode 9 last night I believe... or 8....shoot, I've watched a bunch and wasn't really keeping track. ^^;

Anyhow, I love this series. I may sound like a 'tard but every time Young-hee cries I get all teary-eyed, Kim Jung-hwa is really good! I think I can see where this is going... but even still, It's a romantic-comedy and there's always been and probably always will be a formula that's followed, depsite cultural differences I still don't think the heart of a drama is really all that different.

I'm more interested in seeing it now though having heard what everyone has said. I've heard that Kim Jung-hwa is also in "1% of Anything" So I'll be looking forward to that as well! I wasn't surprised when I saw a picture of her though, I figured that despite them trying to make her character look goofy and dumb that she was probably much prettire than Hee-won II can't stand that ho! xp haha

Anyhow, thanks to everyone that made watching this series possible!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 9th, '06, 07:54

I would like to nominate Three Leaf Clover for March but I guess there's no sub out, isn't it? I've been searching through d-addicts to no avail.

Vanstane

Post by Vanstane » Feb 9th, '06, 20:19

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the titles or at least who's doing vocals on the Taste Sweet Love OST? Every place I've found it's all in Korean (understandably so). Thanks!

silver sparrow
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by silver sparrow » Feb 10th, '06, 00:33

Vanstane wrote:Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the titles or at least who's doing vocals on the Taste Sweet Love OST? Every place I've found it's all in Korean (understandably so). Thanks!
hey, up i made a screen cap of my snow white ost. its all in english hehe if this what you are looking for. hope this helps! :lol

[img]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8283 ... ost1ca.jpg[/img]

didia

Post by didia » Feb 10th, '06, 22:26

Dude!
this is damn good!!!!!!!!!! Iam have seriosly fallen in love with it. I have so far seen only the first 6 episodes... so far it is good!
Thanks for having this as the series month....
and it is FRIDAY!!!!!!

today is good day... ifeel good

p.s. we cut up a cat today too in bio, my hands still stink!

mattisme

Post by mattisme » Feb 11th, '06, 04:35

Vanstane wrote:I just watched episode 9 last night I believe... or 8....shoot, I've watched a bunch and wasn't really keeping track. ^^;

Anyhow, I love this series. I may sound like a 'tard but every time Young-hee cries I get all teary-eyed, Kim Jung-hwa is really good!
I think I can see where this is going... but even still, It's a romantic-comedy and there's always been and probably always will be a formula that's followed, depsite cultural differences I still don't think the heart of a drama is really all that different.

I'm more interested in seeing it now though having heard what everyone has said. I've heard that Kim Jung-hwa is also in "1% of Anything" So I'll be looking forward to that as well! I wasn't surprised when I saw a picture of her though, I figured that despite them trying to make her character look goofy and dumb that she was probably much prettire than Hee-won II can't stand that ho! xp haha

Anyhow, thanks to everyone that made watching this series possible!
I in every way wish if followed that formula. But I have to agree in saying, up to the end of ep 12 this has been a great series.
After that, it was like a smack in the face. I don't think i've ever been this dissatisfied with an ending....
I actually feel exhausted from watching it. Perhaps that's from my own reflection in the characters though.
:-(
Either way, maybe some will enjoy where this series is taken.

mericity

Post by mericity » Feb 11th, '06, 07:56

I think the ending was a bit disappointing in this drama.......but i ended up crying all throughout!!! Such a good drama!! :thumleft: Keep these type coming :D

Anyone know where i can download the OST?

And anyone know where i can get the ringtones they have? :blink

didia

Post by didia » Feb 11th, '06, 17:18

is there a soompi thread for this drama?

qnhu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by qnhu » Feb 11th, '06, 17:35

The first episode is quite good, but there's an "ugly" end xD
But it's still very cute ^_^

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Feb 12th, '06, 06:56

does any one know of a clubbox where i can find thia drama?

mericity

Post by mericity » Feb 13th, '06, 09:55

Dont you think that the ending is open to a sequel???
SPOILERS IF U HAVNT WATCHED IT DNT LOOK DOWN

Cos younghee doesnt get married to sun woo and jang hee won still wants something with jin woo...maybe it was a crap ending, maybe there leaving it for a sequel!!!(dought it lols)

Vanstane

Post by Vanstane » Feb 14th, '06, 03:17

I just finished watching this today and I have to say I really don't understand why some people feel it was a crappy ending. Sure, it wasn't exactly how I'd imagined it would end... but I don't think it was bad or crappy by any means. I can see how the first 12 episodes were stronger though.

After watching this I definitely want to see 1% of Anything. I'm seeding eps 2 but I'm stuck at 96% for episode 1 :\

doimoidoigian

Post by doimoidoigian » Feb 14th, '06, 16:28

Thank you for sharing

devilmaycare34

Post by devilmaycare34 » Feb 15th, '06, 15:03

I thik the reason everyone thinks its gone down hill is the fact that after episode 12 the girl loses all of her rediculous traits that make her 'her' and u end up screaming at the monitor or tele. I loved the series as a whole and you should too and u have to admit sun woo is worth looking at for 16 hours. it just would have been nice if her character had stuck to her contempory actions (i dont know if this is the right words but hopefully u know what i mean)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 16th, '06, 13:26

Nominate Oh Pil Seung again, I really hope that he win this time because it's been months that I'm trying to get my hands on this show :pray:

Have watch the first episode and it's really funny.

CHOUAvang

needed help please

Post by CHOUAvang » Feb 19th, '06, 00:37

hello there...when i download the ep 1 to 16 of snow white (taste sweet love)..with english subtitle...but the english subtitle wont show up.....needed help

Poochy

Re: needed help please

Post by Poochy » Feb 19th, '06, 00:57

CHOUAvang wrote:hello there...when i download the ep 1 to 16 of snow white (taste sweet love)..with english subtitle...but the english subtitle wont show up.....needed help
Please check the FAQ: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15864

dima
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by dima » Feb 20th, '06, 15:12

truong.michelle wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics to "sarang hae...sarang hal soo uhb seul man keum " romanised? And what it means?? I love this song. It's so beautiful. Thank you!
you mean this?

사랑해..사랑할수없을만큼
(백설공주 OST)

작사 조은희
작곡 이겨라
노래 서상인

할 말이 많은데
해야만 하는데
정말 하고 싶은데
니 앞에만 서면
얼음처럼 굳어 나조차도
맘대로
할 수 없는 날 아니
참 몰랐었어
모르고 살았어
내 안에 사무친
그리움이 숨어 있을줄은
보고 보고 다시 봐도
더 목말라 보고 싶어
미칠 것 같은데
I wa_nna love you
tell me now
니가 내 자리를 비집고
커져가니까
너의 눈빛 숨결에도 난
삶이 전부 덜컹
흔들리니깐
너를 사랑하는 날
느끼니까@

변하나봐 내 자신보다도
내 행복보다도
너를 더 원하고
바라나봐
이젠 너를 위해서라도
난 행복해지고 싶어
널 지킬 수 있게
I wa_nna love you
tell me now
니가 내 자리를 비집고
커져가니까
너의 눈빛 숨결에도 난
삶이 전부 덜컹
흔들리니까
너를 사랑하니까
잘못됐는지 몰라
내 심장이
틀렸는지 몰라
그래도 나 후회는 안해
널 만나
못 견디게 힘들고
아파 와도
사랑할 수 없을 만큼
사랑해
잊지마 언제까지나
너의 곁에서
널 사랑한 지금 내 모습
이 세상에 왔던 이후로
가장 아름답고
빛나는 이윤
니가 날 사랑하기
때문인걸@

you'll have to wait for translation *g*

Snuggle

Post by Snuggle » Feb 20th, '06, 16:51

Is Jem site just temporary out of service or did they move it somewhere else?

QT

Post by QT » Feb 21st, '06, 12:05

great drama, i only watched 13 episodes and i really want to see the end.

kreidi

Post by kreidi » Feb 21st, '06, 15:37

That's the second drama II'm watching and I like it a lot. It's very moving and there are a lot of tensions

kreidi

Post by kreidi » Feb 21st, '06, 15:39

I forgot to say thank your for sharing it and making subtitles Thanks guys !!!!!

kreidi

Post by kreidi » Feb 21st, '06, 16:06

I really like the mains actresses

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Feb 22nd, '06, 03:40

7/10 for the drama..i love the main caracter...its a nice story...but im a bit disappointed at the end..anyways...thats life..nathing its perfect so...I still like IT...not my fav but still..hehe
Attachments
265b.jpg
cute kiss...
265b.jpg (25.13 KiB) Viewed 8796 times
183b.jpg
183b.jpg (32.72 KiB) Viewed 8796 times

lunalie

Post by lunalie » Feb 22nd, '06, 09:06

it's a cute drama but not a greatgreat one. lee wan is definitely cute :x i thought the story line was a bit all over the place and the ending was confusing, but still addictive and enjoyable overall ^_^ thank you seeders! it was so quick <3

Mystic_Swordsman

Post by Mystic_Swordsman » Feb 22nd, '06, 09:09

Hey can anybody help me with out with ep.6, it seems to be crupted and I can't open it. I try every divx player and movie player and sure doesn't work. It keeps haveing an error on it. Hopefully someone can help me out.

isitbecauseimshort

Post by isitbecauseimshort » Feb 22nd, '06, 12:49

do u have it in clubbox with subtitles ? because i cant download torrents .

wei_sl

Post by wei_sl » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:05

:wub: I love this drama......it kept me hook for hours until my eyes couldn't hold it anymore.....finish watching this in 4 days.....or is it 3 days....ya...sorry 3 days...nice one and i love watching Lee Wan..gosh, so cute.... :wub:

Thank you very much for sharing and subbing this drama for us.....you guys have done a very good job.... :thumleft:

xxxAnaxxx

Post by xxxAnaxxx » Feb 22nd, '06, 17:39

Thankz, 4 the drama and seeders of course.

Luving the series. Lee Wan :wub:

BennyAmos

Seeders?

Post by BennyAmos » Feb 24th, '06, 21:49

I am having trouble dl'ing eps 9 - 16 and the extras. On most, I do not see any seeders. I am running Peer Guardian. I get (dht) on all from here, but not from other places. Any advice/help?

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Feb 24th, '06, 23:20

wouahh!!!!!!...i found BACKGROUND THERE!!!!!!...hehehe...ENJOYE PPLZ!!!!!!!

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/snowhite/art ... paper.html

izam

Post by izam » Feb 25th, '06, 16:39

elo guys....1st of all, thanx a lot to all the staff and seeders.this series has drive me crazy dude with the unpredictable story plot,a lot of emotion and tenses. thanx god finally, young hee end up wit sun woo.i definitely give it 2 thumbs up. 10 over 10 from me......
i don't think young hee suppose to end up to jin woo after what she has experienced(very sad).sun woo deserved it because he is the 1st to accept there is a love even in a 'ugly duck' heart.he always be with her,cheer her up.it's cool dude.....
about their acting for me was very great.good intro and also ending(the ending asked us as spectator to make our own prediction).although it not elebrated very well but the ending for me just nice and simple to show us that there still a love btwn them.......
1 thing that i've learn from this drama is we've to appreciate what we already have.....

jenjan579

Post by jenjan579 » Feb 25th, '06, 18:56

ahhhhhhh!!!! thanks so much for finding tht wallpaper!! omgggg lee wan is so hott !~ i love this drama <33

truong.michelle

Post by truong.michelle » Feb 25th, '06, 23:49

dima wrote:
truong.michelle wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics to "sarang hae...sarang hal soo uhb seul man keum " romanised? And what it means?? I love this song. It's so beautiful. Thank you!
you mean this?

사랑해..사랑할수없을만큼
(백설공주 OST)

작사 조은희
작곡 이겨라
노래 서상인

할 말이 많은데
해야만 하는데
정말 하고 싶은데
니 앞에만 서면
얼음처럼 굳어 나조차도
맘대로
할 수 없는 날 아니
참 몰랐었어
모르고 살았어
내 안에 사무친
그리움이 숨어 있을줄은
보고 보고 다시 봐도
더 목말라 보고 싶어
미칠 것 같은데
I wa_nna love you
tell me now
니가 내 자리를 비집고
커져가니까
너의 눈빛 숨결에도 난
삶이 전부 덜컹
흔들리니깐
너를 사랑하는 날
느끼니까@

변하나봐 내 자신보다도
내 행복보다도
너를 더 원하고
바라나봐
이젠 너를 위해서라도
난 행복해지고 싶어
널 지킬 수 있게
I wa_nna love you
tell me now
니가 내 자리를 비집고
커져가니까
너의 눈빛 숨결에도 난
삶이 전부 덜컹
흔들리니까
너를 사랑하니까
잘못됐는지 몰라
내 심장이
틀렸는지 몰라
그래도 나 후회는 안해
널 만나
못 견디게 힘들고
아파 와도
사랑할 수 없을 만큼
사랑해
잊지마 언제까지나
너의 곁에서
널 사랑한 지금 내 모습
이 세상에 왔던 이후로
가장 아름답고
빛나는 이윤
니가 날 사랑하기
때문인걸@

you'll have to wait for translation *g*
yeah!! that song that song! ^_^

arieshellangel

Post by arieshellangel » Feb 26th, '06, 01:55

OMG I LOVE LEE WAN IN SNOW WHITEE!! He's so HOT! I can't find many other pics of him being so hot tho.. I think he looks weird in pics... He's really hot sexy and cute in Snow White tho... Maybe he only looks good moving? lol anyway, thanks for the wp. I saved it =]

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Feb 26th, '06, 03:02

hahaha...I think dat he looks like a PERVERT in dat pix!....hihihih..hes HOT YEAH!..I agree!!!!!...np for the wallpaper!

anakoo

Post by anakoo » Feb 27th, '06, 20:06

I FIRST WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE ON SOOMPI.... BUT I COULDNT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING SO I DIDNT CONTINUE... [right now i'm watching imperial household...excellent movie!]

I THINK I WANNA TRY THIS DRAMA OUT SINCE ITS GOT SUCH GOOD RATINGS FROM EVERYONE...

BUT DOES THE "UGLY GIRL" CHANGE INTO A PRETTY GIRL? [alothough she is really pretty in real life]
hehe BECAUSE IT WOULD BE CUTE IF SHE DID...BECAUSE I LIKE MOVIE TRANSFORMATIONS LIKE THAT.

BennyAmos

Trouble downloading

Post by BennyAmos » Feb 27th, '06, 23:45

OK, I have everything except episode 16 and the 2 'Taste Sweet Love " parts. Part 2 I see 1 seeder. Part 1 and ep 16 I see no seeders. Any help?

I keep checking the other parts to see which needs seeds and leave those parts open, even the ones I have close to a 3 share rating. I want to make sure that everybody who wants it can get it and I don't stop until there are enough other seeders.

Please help.

Thank you,

Benny

jenjan579

Post by jenjan579 » Mar 1st, '06, 01:28

BUT DOES THE "UGLY GIRL" CHANGE INTO A PRETTY GIRL? [alothough she is really pretty in real life]
hehe BECAUSE IT WOULD BE CUTE IF SHE DID...BECAUSE I LIKE MOVIE TRANSFORMATIONS LIKE THAT.
ya she does :)

omg thanks angelyly for wallpaperr!!! lee wan's so hottt :wub:

izam

Post by izam » Mar 1st, '06, 13:47

I REALLY THOUGHT THAT SONG "sarang hae...sarang hal soo uhb seul man keum" IS ONE OF THE BEST OST OF KOREAN DRAMA....
CAN ANYONE TELL US THE RIGHT WAY TO PRONOUNS THOSE WORDS SINCE MANY OF US SURELY NOT FAMILIAR WITH KOREAN LANGUAGE......?
AND ALSO THE TRANSLATION PLZ................THANX! :D

BennyAmos

Hurray! I have the whole thing

Post by BennyAmos » Mar 2nd, '06, 20:58

If anyone cannot find a seed to an episode just let me know. If I don't already have it running I will restart it.

A very big THANK YOU to all those that jumped in to allow me to finish. You came through for me, I will GLADY help seed anything I have stopped. Feel free to PM me (do we have PMs on this forum?). If there are no PMs I will continue watching the thread. Just put HELP or something similar in the heading.

Benny A

jennayster

Post by jennayster » Mar 23rd, '06, 05:48

I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEE this. I'm currently stuck at the cliffhanger of ep. 12. T___________T And the file downloading rate is slowing down by each day. - - Man. I didn't go on for such a long time, and then I'm late for such a great drama. T_T

*puy²

Post by *puy² » Mar 26th, '06, 01:08

i don't rly like that drama. - i just kept watching it bcoz 0f lee wan LOL

ooauciferoo

Lyrics Lyrics!!!

Post by ooauciferoo » Mar 30th, '06, 15:41

I finished the whole drama in 2 days. Wow wowow...Lee Wan is really cute and I freaking surf the net juz to look for his pics.

Anyway, i dl the ost from a blog and it seems that it contains a bonus track : Jinwoo's theme. Maybe, is sung by Lee Wan?!

I despo need the lyrics. If any1 knows or be able to translate, plssss post it up!!!

Ty ty alot.

annaenvallo

Post by annaenvallo » Mar 31st, '06, 17:16

I can't download this drama in d-addict ... who knows how to down this drama ( not subtitle ) , plzzzzzzzz ... or where i can down this drama ... plzzz .... thank you very much ...

eva_dreaming

Post by eva_dreaming » Apr 1st, '06, 01:42

doesn't seem to be many seeds or none at all for this drama, so i'll be seeding the 1st 11 ep's that i have 4 any1 who wants to dl it in the next couple hours that i'll be on :D

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Apr 1st, '06, 03:43

I'm closing this thread.

If you want to discuss this drama then you can do it in the KDrama Discussions forum.

If you need help with seeding then you can request seeds in the Seeding and Upload Requests forum.
..:: ( Clubbox | Wiki | FAQ | [url=irc://irc.rizon.net:6667/d-addicts]IRC[/url] ) ::..