December's KSOTM - Country Princess

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month
Locked
MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1315
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

December's KSOTM - Country Princess

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 1st, '05, 02:59

Country Princess is Korean Series of the Month for December

Image

:heart: Thousand thanks to all volunteering seeders!! :heart:
leeunit, miriko, missxmoody, puccakiss79, rlynxen

Note to all downloaders: Please be patient. It may take a few days until all episodes are seeded. Please help the seeders and keep seeding as long as you can after your download has finished. Thanks and enjoy watching Country Princess!

Torrent Information:
17 episodes, each 300-350MB
Video: DivX 5.1.1
Audio: MP3 (Korean)
Source: TV-Rip (KBFD)
Subtitles: english by KBFD (hardsub)

Starring:
  • Bae Doo Na as Lee Eun-hee
    Shin Sung Woo as Suh In-woo
    Kim Yoo Mi as Lee Keum-hee
    Kang Dong Won as Min Ji-hoon
Synopsis by MBC Production:
Since little Eun-Hee has been thirsty for her mother's love which seems to be pouring only on Keum-Hee, her elder sister. One day, a wealthy old man comes to them and says that he has come to find his blooded relation? a lost grand daughter. Eun-Hee could think she could understand the whole thing why there seemed to be a barrier between herself and the mother. But in fact, it is Keum-Hee's hand that her mother hands to the wealthy old man. Now Eun-Hee is all respectful to her mother who has loved the adopted daughter more than the blooded one.

The time passes and the mother is seriously ill. She has to earn the money to cure her mother but life does not seem so easy to her. She has to take care of the little kids, she is caught in the love triangle with Keum-Hee and her first love, and there's this strange man, In-Woo, who seems to have fallen for her. When she is about to scream out of desperation, her mother takes her hand and confesses that in fact it was Eun-Hee, the real grand daughter of the wealthy old man!

Now she has to run busy to save her mother and put her fate to the right place and find what is hers.
Additional Information: Hi,
if you like the Korean Series Of The Month feature on D-Addicts and if you have any of our torrented dramas then please consider to volunteer as a KSOTM seeder. You can apply in the KSOTM volunteering thread. Because only if we have enough volunteers for a drama it can be featured as KSOTM. Thanks and enjoy watching Country Princess!

User avatar
tzejin
Posts: 35
Joined: Jun 22nd, '05, 14:33
Location: Maoness

Post by tzejin » Dec 1st, '05, 06:31

woohoo!!~!! :cheers:

oldguy59
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 5th, '05, 08:41

Post by oldguy59 » Dec 1st, '05, 19:49

We've been getting JSOTW and KSOTM with no seeds lately. Maybe the moderator needs to PM the people offering to seed to see if they're still available before putting the series in the poll. I've seeded episode 1 and will start episode 2 now.

FantasyClover
Posts: 18
Joined: Jun 19th, '05, 02:26

Post by FantasyClover » Dec 2nd, '05, 01:07

omg this looks so interesting! definitely downloading thank u :)

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 270
Joined: Feb 22nd, '05, 00:58
Location: Norway
Contact:

Post by Shindou-Kun » Dec 2nd, '05, 15:45

Woooo... Finally. I've been waiting so long for to become VSS, and this is even better.
I'll finally get a chance to finish this show. THX for seedign it

User avatar
Daijoubuu
Posts: 42
Joined: Mar 16th, '04, 17:15
Location: Montreal QC Canada
Contact:

Post by Daijoubuu » Dec 3rd, '05, 14:50

Bae Du Na :cheers:
Image

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1315
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 3rd, '05, 16:57

oldguy59 wrote:We've been getting JSOTW and KSOTM with no seeds lately. Maybe the moderator needs to PM the people offering to seed to see if they're still available before putting the series in the poll. I've seeded episode 1 and will start episode 2 now.
Hmm, yeah. One purpose of the SOTM feature is to get dead torrents seeded again. So, we will probably often start with 0 seeds. It may start slow, but we should have enough seeds after some days.
Currently the planning of KSOTM is kind of difficult because only a few ppl volunteered during the last months. If the situation doesn't improve soon then only dramas with 10+ volunteers will be selected for future polls. :|

Thanks a lot for helping out seeding. :notworthy:

oldguy59
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 5th, '05, 08:41

Post by oldguy59 » Dec 3rd, '05, 18:05

MoerkJ wrote:
oldguy59 wrote:We've been getting JSOTW and KSOTM with no seeds lately. Maybe the moderator needs to PM the people offering to seed to see if they're still available before putting the series in the poll. I've seeded episode 1 and will start episode 2 now.
Hmm, yeah. One purpose of the SOTM feature is to get dead torrents seeded again. So, we will probably often start with 0 seeds. It may start slow, but we should have enough seeds after some days.
Currently the planning of KSOTM is kind of difficult because only a few ppl volunteered during the last months. If the situation doesn't improve soon then only dramas with 10+ volunteers will be selected for future polls. :|

Thanks a lot for helping out seeding. :notworthy:
The small number of volunteer seeders is OK if they actually participate. So far I haven't seen any other seeds which is why I suggested a PM to see if they are still able and willing to seed before putting the series in the poll. A dialup seeder can finish an episode per day so people will just have to be patient this month.

Tibbar
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 7th, '05, 01:05

Post by Tibbar » Dec 4th, '05, 20:10

thank you for sharing..

hlude92
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 28th, '05, 07:28

Post by hlude92 » Dec 5th, '05, 05:26

oldguy59 wrote:
MoerkJ wrote:
oldguy59 wrote:We've been getting JSOTW and KSOTM with no seeds lately. Maybe the moderator needs to PM the people offering to seed to see if they're still available before putting the series in the poll. I've seeded episode 1 and will start episode 2 now.
Hmm, yeah. One purpose of the SOTM feature is to get dead torrents seeded again. So, we will probably often start with 0 seeds. It may start slow, but we should have enough seeds after some days.
Currently the planning of KSOTM is kind of difficult because only a few ppl volunteered during the last months. If the situation doesn't improve soon then only dramas with 10+ volunteers will be selected for future polls. :|

Thanks a lot for helping out seeding. :notworthy:
The small number of volunteer seeders is OK if they actually participate. So far I haven't seen any other seeds which is why I suggested a PM to see if they are still able and willing to seed before putting the series in the poll. A dialup seeder can finish an episode per day so people will just have to be patient this month.
i haven't been on this site for awhile but i do check it sometimes...i do see the problem with SOTM...for an example, the last KSOTM, there was rarely any seed...we need to encourage more users to help seeding by probably enforce some kind of ratio, i.e. upload/download. it's just my $.02

User avatar
Emi801
Posts: 79
Joined: Feb 17th, '04, 06:48
Location: SF Bay Area
Contact:

Post by Emi801 » Dec 5th, '05, 05:34

I love Country Princess! It is one of my favorite K-dramas. I am happy to see that it's kdrama of the month!

After watching these KBFD english hardsubs, I felt like there were pieces missing from the show. Last week I finally watched a chinese hardsubbed set and sure enough, there are a scenes that were cut from the KBFD version (too bad I don't understand chinese @_@ ) I can provide the chinese hardsubbed raws if anyone would be willing to translate the missing scenes... *_*

Is there a korean dvd release of this series? I know there is a Japanese region 2 release. I have been drooling over that for a while XD I wish yesasia would release a subbed set!
MyDramaList
---
My Sites

Image
Image

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1315
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 5th, '05, 19:14

...I moved the discussion to this thread. I hope you don't mind. This is probably the best place to discuss KSOTM matters.
oldguy59 wrote:The small number of volunteer seeders is OK if they actually participate. So far I haven't seen any other seeds which is why I suggested a PM to see if they are still able and willing to seed before putting the series in the poll. A dialup seeder can finish an episode per day so people will just have to be patient this month.
Argh, don't tell me that you're seeding the torrents all alone. :pale: If it is so, then I'm sorry. So far it wasn't necessary to "remind" the volunteers. Even if none of the volunteers can seed, I think I can expect somebody else to seed at least a little. Well, I will send some reminders next time.
If you really seed alone then feel free to take a rest. :wink: You don't have to do the seeding all alone at this fantastic pace. We have only the 5th December and two thirds of the episodes are already perfectly seeded. Usually we had schedules to distribute the seeding a little better over the month (e.g. seeding one torrent per day, or first half of the torrents in the first week(s) and the rest in the 2nd half of the month).
hlude92 wrote:i haven't been on this site for awhile but i do check it sometimes...i do see the problem with SOTM...for an example, the last KSOTM, there was rarely any seed...we need to encourage more users to help seeding by probably enforce some kind of ratio, i.e. upload/download. it's just my $.02
Huh? All KSOTM have been seeded very well, IMHO. Don't expect all torrents being seeded on the 1st day of a month. This just isn't possible. The initial seeding starts at the begin of the month and should be finished towards the middle of the month. Depending on how many ppl help seeding it normally takes 1 or 2 weeks until all episodes are seeded.
The ratio issue has been discussed several times already. There won't be a ratio system on D-Addicts because (1) we don't have a seeding problem, and (2) many users (with poor upload capacity) probably just cannot maintain a decent ratio even if they want to. Read more about this in the Suggestions For Improving D-Addicts thread.

User avatar
hataz_Z
Posts: 106
Joined: Oct 5th, '04, 04:47

Post by hataz_Z » Dec 6th, '05, 10:36

Emi801 wrote:I love Country Princess! It is one of my favorite K-dramas. I am happy to see that it's kdrama of the month!

After watching these KBFD english hardsubs, I felt like there were pieces missing from the show. Last week I finally watched a chinese hardsubbed set and sure enough, there are a scenes that were cut from the KBFD version (too bad I don't understand chinese @_@ ) I can provide the chinese hardsubbed raws if anyone would be willing to translate the missing scenes... *_*

Is there a korean dvd release of this series? I know there is a Japanese region 2 release. I have been drooling over that for a while XD I wish yesasia would release a subbed set!

hmm just wondering...do you have an example of a missing scene...

i watched it when it aired on azntv a few months back..wonder if theirs was edited

on some eps that were aired, the white subtitles sometimes didn't have the shadow behind them so when someone was wearing white, it was hard to make anything out..

oldguy59
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 5th, '05, 08:41

Post by oldguy59 » Dec 6th, '05, 21:15

MoerkJ wrote: If you really seed alone then feel free to take a rest. :wink: You don't have to do the seeding all alone at this fantastic pace. We have only the 5th December and two thirds of the episodes are already perfectly seeded. Usually we had schedules to distribute the seeding a little better over the month (e.g. seeding one torrent per day, or first half of the torrents in the first week(s) and the rest in the 2nd half of the month).
Might as well continue and finish now that we're up to episode 16. We can finish the series early and spend the holidays watching it instead of downloading it. :D

User avatar
Toad
Posts: 3
Joined: Dec 4th, '05, 23:20

seeding

Post by Toad » Dec 7th, '05, 04:27

I'm a newbie here and I do not know how to seed but after I get the episodes downloaded I let it seed till my share ratio is at least 200% to help the others out!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Dec 8th, '05, 20:27

I'm currently downloading My Lovely Sam Soon (my second kdrama) and feel very tempted to download this one. Anyone care to give a small review (not a synopsis) :P Thank you before hand.

User avatar
penelopehg
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 9th, '05, 04:03
Location: Chicago

Brief synopsis

Post by penelopehg » Dec 9th, '05, 04:14

Jeremiah wrote:I'm currently downloading My Lovely Sam Soon (my second kdrama) and feel very tempted to download this one. Anyone care to give a small review (not a synopsis) :P Thank you before hand.
Sure...I'm surrently on ep. 14, and I'm enjoying it a lot. The plot is complicated, in a good way, so my review will be rather superficial.

Mini-synopsis:
Lee Eun-hee and Lee Keum-hee grow up as twins, but in fact, one of them is the lost granddaughter of a very old, rich man. Eun-hee is funny, but brash and "plain," and Keum-hee is serious, studious, and pretty. It seems natural that the elegant sister, Keum-hee, should be discovered as the heiress. When Keum-hee is shuttled off to Seoul to live out the luxurious life, Eun-hee seems destined to spend the rest of her life in a dirt-poor village in the country side. But appearances can be deceiving, and the perseverance of the "funny wild girl"' should not be underestimated.

The pacing is tight for this drama. It manages to be very funny at times, and sad too. I have a hard time watching the way the heroine is deceived by the people whom she loves most.) Each scene contributes to the plot or character development. The actors seem perfect in their respective roles.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Re: Brief synopsis

Post by Xi@h » Dec 9th, '05, 05:16

penelopehg wrote: Sure...I'm surrently on ep. 14, and I'm enjoying it a lot. The plot is complicated, in a good way, so my review will be rather superficial.

Mini-synopsis:
Lee Eun-hee and Lee Keum-hee grow up as twins, but in fact, one of them is the lost granddaughter of a very old, rich man. Eun-hee is funny, but brash and "plain," and Keum-hee is serious, studious, and pretty. It seems natural that the elegant sister, Keum-hee, should be discovered as the heiress. When Keum-hee is shuttled off to Seoul to live out the luxurious life, Eun-hee seems destined to spend the rest of her life in a dirt-poor village in the country side. But appearances can be deceiving, and the perseverance of the "funny wild girl"' should not be underestimated.

The pacing is tight for this drama. It manages to be very funny at times, and sad too. I have a hard time watching the way the heroine is deceived by the people whom she loves most.) Each scene contributes to the plot or character development. The actors seem perfect in their respective roles.
Thank you very much penelopehg, that's nice of you :D It's a great story. I'll download it as soon as Kim Sam Soon finishes.

User avatar
snoweviolet
Posts: 11
Joined: Apr 28th, '05, 10:06
Location: Twin Cities, MN

Post by snoweviolet » Dec 9th, '05, 08:24

I just want to say I REALLY enjoyed this series. Thanks to everyone that seeded it. I liked the show so much that I think I'll try and buy it on DVD.

~snoweviolet~

User avatar
penelopehg
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 9th, '05, 04:03
Location: Chicago

Post by penelopehg » Dec 9th, '05, 09:33

snoweviolet wrote:I just want to say I REALLY enjoyed this series. Thanks to everyone that seeded it. I liked the show so much that I think I'll try and buy it on DVD.

~snoweviolet~
Me too! But I couldn't find an English subtitled version of it on Yes Asia (I did find a Mandarin and a Japanese DVD set).

Jeremiah: no problem--I'm glad the storyline piqued your interest.

Kudos to the fansubber for providing this neat series in translation.

truong.michelle
Posts: 14
Joined: Apr 26th, '05, 05:12

thanks seeders!

Post by truong.michelle » Dec 11th, '05, 02:57

Wow! This turned out so much better than I had thought. Country Princess is beautiful in soooo many ways, my mum and I watched this and laughed till our insides hurt, and cried like there was no tomorrow.
Thanks seeders! This has become one of the best kdramas I've seen. Shin sung woo is so charming...*pass out*

User avatar
the_enigma
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 14th, '05, 01:51
Location: Bae Doo Na's Bedroom

Bae Doo Na

Post by the_enigma » Dec 14th, '05, 02:07

I'm in love with Bae Doo Na!!! :wub:

I highly recommend this series, Bae Doo Na gives a outstanding performance
and so does the rest of the cast.
Very well written script with its' sad moments and funny ones.

9 out of 10 says the_enigma :thumright:

Thanks seeders.. I'm currently seeding with ya all 17 eps :salut:

Time to find more of her work :whistling:

oldguy59
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 5th, '05, 08:41

Re: Bae Doo Na

Post by oldguy59 » Dec 14th, '05, 16:56

the_enigma wrote:I'm in love with Bae Doo Na!!! :wub:

I highly recommend this series, Bae Doo Na gives a outstanding performance
and so does the rest of the cast.
Very well written script with its' sad moments and funny ones.

9 out of 10 says the_enigma :thumright:

Thanks seeders.. I'm currently seeding with ya all 17 eps :salut:

Time to find more of her work :whistling:

I think Rosemary is another good series featuring Bae Doo Na.

User avatar
JadedAngel
Posts: 499
Joined: Nov 29th, '04, 04:21
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Bae Doo Na

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 14th, '05, 17:04

oldguy59 wrote:
the_enigma wrote:I'm in love with Bae Doo Na!!! :wub:

I highly recommend this series, Bae Doo Na gives a outstanding performance
and so does the rest of the cast.
Very well written script with its' sad moments and funny ones.

9 out of 10 says the_enigma :thumright:

Thanks seeders.. I'm currently seeding with ya all 17 eps :salut:

Time to find more of her work :whistling:

I think Rosemary is another good series featuring Bae Doo Na.
I've been trying to get Rosemary for ages. Besides the movie "Take Care of My Cat", "Country Princess" is the only thing I've seen Bae Doo Na in.

User avatar
Tellie
Posts: 41
Joined: Jan 3rd, '05, 01:40
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Quick Question

Post by Tellie » Dec 15th, '05, 03:42

I have a quick question about the Ending =)
Why didn't Ji-Hoon end up with Keum-Hee in the end? Is it because he really loves Eun-Hee, even from the start?
Image
김정훈 오빠; 사랑해!

h2lam
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 10th, '05, 21:38

Post by h2lam » Dec 15th, '05, 08:14

I can't find the English Subtitle to this drama " Country Princess" , I search in the Subitle section in Daddict also. Idownloaded the 350MB version from Daddict,plesae let me know where I can find the English subs to download. Thanks.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1315
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 15th, '05, 11:56

h2lam wrote:I can't find the English Subtitle to this drama " Country Princess" , I search in the Subitle section in Daddict also. Idownloaded the 350MB version from Daddict,plesae let me know where I can find the English subs to download. Thanks.
All you have to do is to open your eyes. The files you downloaded are hardsubbed. It means the video contains the english subtitles already. :mrgreen:
Subtitles: english by KBFD (hardsub)

oldguy59
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 5th, '05, 08:41

Re: Bae Doo Na

Post by oldguy59 » Dec 15th, '05, 17:26

JadedAngel wrote:
oldguy59 wrote:
the_enigma wrote:I'm in love with Bae Doo Na!!! :wub:

I highly recommend this series, Bae Doo Na gives a outstanding performance
and so does the rest of the cast.
Very well written script with its' sad moments and funny ones.

9 out of 10 says the_enigma :thumright:

Thanks seeders.. I'm currently seeding with ya all 17 eps :salut:

Time to find more of her work :whistling:

I think Rosemary is another good series featuring Bae Doo Na.
I've been trying to get Rosemary for ages. Besides the movie "Take Care of My Cat", "Country Princess" is the only thing I've seen Bae Doo Na in.
Seems like you should nominate Rosemary for SOTM. :-)

User avatar
the_enigma
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 14th, '05, 01:51
Location: Bae Doo Na's Bedroom

Re: Quick Question

Post by the_enigma » Dec 15th, '05, 19:21

Tellie wrote:I have a quick question about the Ending =)
Why didn't Ji-Hoon end up with Keum-Hee in the end? Is it because he really loves Eun-Hee, even from the start?
answer under spoiler button
Yes and No. in the end I think keum-hee's irrationality killed it for him.

User avatar
azra
Posts: 298
Joined: May 13th, '05, 06:05
Location: malaysia

Post by azra » Dec 19th, '05, 06:08

Hi, just wondering if January KSOTM is open for nominations........ :mrgreen:

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1315
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 19th, '05, 10:49

azra wrote:Hi, just wondering if January KSOTM is open for nominations........ :mrgreen:
Sure, feel free to make suggestions. You can nominate anything you want from the list of KSOTM candidates. The next KSOTM poll is overdue and should be up soon.
:sweat:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 858
Joined: Sep 23rd, '05, 09:27

Post by Xi@h » Dec 19th, '05, 10:58

I hope to see Full House as nominee :) But there are two version.. I'm wondering which one will be on if it get nominate.

User avatar
azra
Posts: 298
Joined: May 13th, '05, 06:05
Location: malaysia

Post by azra » Dec 19th, '05, 15:23

MoerkJ wrote:
azra wrote:Hi, just wondering if January KSOTM is open for nominations........ :mrgreen:
Sure, feel free to make suggestions. You can nominate anything you want from the list of KSOTM candidates. The next KSOTM poll is overdue and should be up soon.
:sweat:
Kamsa hamnida MoerkJ...... :D

I wanna nominate Glass Shoes.......Hope it wins....... :mrgreen:

User avatar
sizuka
Posts: 51
Joined: Apr 15th, '05, 14:47
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Post by sizuka » Dec 19th, '05, 16:46

Glass shoes is a good series, I really Kim Hyun Joo in the drama. Let's nominate Glass Shoes for January KSOTM. I still have a few last episode of Glass Shoes in my harddisk, I can help with the seeding.

User avatar
Shizuru
Posts: 145
Joined: May 10th, '05, 15:50

Post by Shizuru » Dec 19th, '05, 17:03

sizuka wrote:Glass shoes is a good series, I really Kim Hyun Joo in the drama. Let's nominate Glass Shoes for January KSOTM. I still have a few last episode of Glass Shoes in my harddisk, I can help with the seeding.
I second that nomination :mrgreen:
Glass Shoe please, thank you :wub:

User avatar
:bunny:
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 220
Joined: Feb 16th, '05, 03:03

Post by :bunny: » Dec 19th, '05, 23:35

i'd also like to nominate Glass Shoes for January KSOTM
thanks :)
so tell me how u spell love (:

oldguy59
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 5th, '05, 08:41

Post by oldguy59 » Dec 20th, '05, 03:43

There are no volunteer seeders for Glass Shoes so I don't think it qualifies for KSOTM.

User avatar
rubi
Posts: 47
Joined: May 30th, '05, 02:52
Location: nj, usa

Post by rubi » Dec 20th, '05, 04:12

I nominate Glass Shoes too.. just need more volunteer seeders. :)

redbean
Posts: 98
Joined: Jul 2nd, '05, 14:49

Post by redbean » Dec 21st, '05, 16:06

I hope I'm not too late. I'd like to nominate Glass Shoes as KSOTM.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1315
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 21st, '05, 22:59

So, the poll for the next KSOTM is finally up. You have luck that four volunters showed up for Glass Shoes. And if sizuka or some other fellahs help too then it might work out... Considering that drama wins. And if it doesn't work out.... well it wasn't me.
:whistling: :mrgreen:

truong.michelle
Posts: 14
Joined: Apr 26th, '05, 05:12

country princess OST

Post by truong.michelle » Dec 23rd, '05, 01:42

Is there an OST for Country Princess, and if so, can someone tell me where to find it?
I was thinking it would be available towards the end of the month but I still can't find it...or won't there be one available here?

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1315
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 23rd, '05, 20:05

A Country Princess OST exists but I don't know where to download it. :-(
After some searching I gave up. Maybe somebody else can find it. :pray: Here is the tracklist...

위풍당당 그녀 O.S.T (MBC 미니시리즈)
1. YA! YA! (드라마 Open Title)
2. By By Day (은희 Theme)
3. 니가 그리운 날엔
4. 니가 그리운 날엔(Acoustic version)

...romanized/translated tracklist...

wi poong dang dang geu nyuh OST (MBC Miniseries)
(majestic girl/country princess)


1. YA! YA! (Opening Title)
2. Bye Bye Day (Eun Hee Theme)
3. ni ga geu ri oon nal en - Subway
4. ni ga geu ri oon nal eun (Acoustic Version) - Subway

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1315
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Post by MoerkJ » Jan 19th, '06, 05:27

Update:
You can find the 4-track OST as directly downloadable wma files in this soompi thread. Just search for "country princess"..

Gah, I just finished watching Country Princess. Now I have to cure my Bae Doo-Na withdrawal with some Doo-Na-Movies. XD

User avatar
Daijoubuu
Posts: 42
Joined: Mar 16th, '04, 17:15
Location: Montreal QC Canada
Contact:

Post by Daijoubuu » Jan 19th, '06, 11:09

lol, same here
Watched Ring Virus the other day and she only appear for a min :(
Saw all the others, can't wait for the japanese "Ring Ring Ring" (or Linda x3) movie!
Image

k_fan
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 21st, '06, 10:45
Location: Washington

Post by k_fan » Jan 25th, '06, 09:39

This was a cute series. I'm glad Glass Slippers won KSOTM for Jan. It's turned out great (albeit a little long). :)

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest