Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

August's KSOTM - Thousand Years of Love

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month
iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

August's KSOTM - Thousand Years of Love

Post by iceberri » Jul 31st, '05, 15:24

Important Information!!!!
seeding schedule for August's KSOTM

Mon August 1st :: Eps 1-2
Tue August 2nd :: Eps 3-4
Wed August 3rd :: Eps 5-6
Thu August 4th :: Eps 7-8
Fri August 5th :: Eps 9-10

Sat., August 6th to August July 14th :: peers/leechers to continue seeding and grabbing first half of series. (Thank you for helping the torrents stay alive!!)

Mon August 15th :: Eps 11-12
Tue August 16th :: Eps 13-14
Wed August 17th :: Eps 15-16
Thu August 18th :: Eps 17-18
Fri August 19th :: Eps 19-20

Saturday, August 20th - Sunday, August 28th :: catch up for leechers.

Note: Special thanks to all the volunteers this month!!!

---------------------------------------

Thank you, volunteers!!
deelow, iceberri, leeunit, Misa, MoerkJ, mtlandis, NineTails, ookamiki

All seed requests go here, not in this thread.
Seed requests in this thread will be deleted.

Torrent Information:
20 episodes
video: Xvid 1.0.3
audio: mp3
Subtitles: English
Size: 20*700MB
Encoder/Uploader: Jiniappa jippa (SDTV-Rip)

Starring:
  • Sung Yuri as Princess Puyeo-ju
    So Ji Sup as general Guishil Ari / Kang In-Chul
    Kim Nam Jin as General Kim Yu-suk / Fujiwara Tatsuji
    Kim Sa Rang as Kum-hwa / Go Eun-bi
Synopsis:
More than a thousand years ago from the present time, Sung Yuri is a Baek Jae Empire princess. Unlike other princesses, she is active and skilled in the arts and in sports. When the Baek Jae Empire crumbles due to a spy (Kim Sarang), she runs away with So Ji Sup (her bodyguard), and falls in love with him in the meanwhile. The new conquerer (Kim Nam Jin) is also in love with Sung Yuri, but only receives hate in return. In a desperate attempt to win her back, Kim kills So, but Sung runs away and jumps off a cliff to kill herself. While falling, she travels more than one thousand years into the future, which is our present time of 2003. Only she remains to be who she was, and she encounters So Ji Sup to be an aimless fashion designer with a warm heart and bad temper. Although he is annoyed at Sung's ignorance of the present world, he comes to fall in love with her again. Kim Nam Jin is the son of the Fujiwara dynasty, and once again is mysteriously attracted to Sung. Only Sung knows the past that holds all three of them together, but will things become an exact replica of the situation back then?

Additional Information:
Last edited by iceberri on Aug 2nd, '05, 01:54, edited 1 time in total.

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Jul 31st, '05, 15:49

i knew this would win :doh: :P Thank you, volunteer seeders!!

SkinnyHeejin

Post by SkinnyHeejin » Jul 31st, '05, 22:31

thank you~~~~ I've been trying to download it for such a long time! :lol I'm grateful and I'll finally be able to see this drama :roll

kawaiii

Post by kawaiii » Aug 1st, '05, 08:26

Thousand Years of Love wins...as expected.. :unsure:

winterpolaris2005

Post by winterpolaris2005 » Aug 1st, '05, 12:54

hi everyone. i am new to this torrent and seeding stuff but because of this drama, i got myself to learn how to use the software. coincidentally, this drama becomes the Korean series of the month so i guess i got really lucky. can anyone help me please? today is suppose to be for ep 1 and 2 but now my ep 2 is stuck at 96.1% and is downloading 0 kb/s. does anyone know what could b the problem? i thought if today is the seeding day, it means the download will be faster. please help me...thanks!

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Aug 1st, '05, 16:46

Thousand Years of Love isn't as great as 'Sorry, I Love You'. However, it is enjoyable to watch since there's a lot of good looking actors/actresses. I didn't like the ending though, they rush through it.

Eathlinn

Post by Eathlinn » Aug 1st, '05, 19:21

This is one of my favourites, nice co-incidence to get it as Series of Month for August. I have my bday this month. I have the whole series already, but I'll help seeding, so others can see it too.

rbg

Post by rbg » Aug 1st, '05, 21:42

i watched only 8eps of this drama so this is good oportunity to watch the rest :P

Thanks.

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Aug 1st, '05, 22:09

Eathlinn wrote:This is one of my favourites, nice co-incidence to get it as Series of Month for August. I have my bday this month. I have the whole series already, but I'll help seeding, so others can see it too.
wow never really heard neone say this was one of their favs... i wanted it more b/c so ji sup and sung yuri were in it.... but thats good... at least i kno it aint crappy hehe

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Re: August's KSOTM - Thousand Years of Love

Post by Jannah » Aug 2nd, '05, 01:39

iceberri wrote:Park Chul as Kim Sun-Dal
Kim Jung Eun as Yu Ju-Hee[/list]Synopsis:
I guess that was accidentally left in there? :unsure: :P

I'm halfway through this series, and it's okay so far. The story's not really engaging & kinda directionless sometimes, but it's still interesting right now. And there's So Ji Seob. :wub:

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: August's KSOTM - Thousand Years of Love

Post by iceberri » Aug 2nd, '05, 03:52

Jannah wrote:
iceberri wrote:Park Chul as Kim Sun-Dal
Kim Jung Eun as Yu Ju-Hee[/list]Synopsis:
I guess that was accidentally left in there? :unsure: :P

I'm halfway through this series, and it's okay so far. The story's not really engaging & kinda directionless sometimes, but it's still interesting right now. And there's So Ji Seob. :wub:
Shuuuuush! :wink:

pvzho-daddicts

Post by pvzho-daddicts » Aug 2nd, '05, 04:24

wow this plot seems really interesting, i think i'll try it out. thx seeders

kosaru

Post by kosaru » Aug 2nd, '05, 04:53

I can't decide if the acting is funny, or if it's just the overdramatic special effects (makes it comedic, not horrible) or maybe the whole 'love' thing being rushed. Does anyone else feel like the story is rushed?? The historical parts seem cheesy as a result. Too much going on before there's character development O.o but anyway, it's cute and lighthearted in a way. So Ji Sup is so adorable with facial hair XD

jzoot3d

Post by jzoot3d » Aug 2nd, '05, 04:59

please seed episode 5 of this wonderful series THx

jzoot3d

Post by jzoot3d » Aug 2nd, '05, 05:01

ive already seeded 15 gigs to many people of ep 5 and im stuck at 80% =[ :cry:

belle83

Post by belle83 » Aug 2nd, '05, 05:09

hello... need some help here. this is my 1st time using sub wt .smi format. what do i use to open this? i've tries BS player, but nothing came out. can someone help. really appreciate it... thanx!!

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Aug 2nd, '05, 05:35

kosaru wrote:I can't decide if the acting is funny, or if it's just the overdramatic special effects (makes it comedic, not horrible) or maybe the whole 'love' thing being rushed. Does anyone else feel like the story is rushed?? The historical parts seem cheesy as a result. Too much going on before there's character development O.o
Totally agree with you there. The historical scenes were quite lame actually. I was relieved when the setting changed back to the present (or 2003, for that matter).

kosaru

Post by kosaru » Aug 2nd, '05, 05:47

Belle83 wrote:
hello... need some help here. this is my 1st time using sub wt .smi format. what do i use to open this? i've tries BS player, but nothing came out. can someone help. really appreciate it... thanx!!
I use Crystal player. It's free, and the subs work, though not perfectly (for me at least). Whenever i use it with subs the next line of text stays up during dialogue-free parts, before it actually needs to be used, so that kind of sucks like if something important is said you know it before that scene actually happens haha. It might just be my computer though, you may have luck with it

Jannah wrote:
Totally agree with you there. The historical scenes were quite lame actually. I was relieved when the setting changed back to the present (or 2003, for that matter).
Yeah I think the actors are more comfortable playing the 'present' parts too. Haha there's so much wrong with the historical parts. Anyway I hope we see less of them and more of the present. I'm only on episode 2 so we'll see!

belle83

Post by belle83 » Aug 2nd, '05, 06:52

hi kosaru.... wow thanx a million. it works... now i can enjoy da drama, although the sub timing is not perfect. thanx a lot... really appreciate it. u have made by day.. :cheers: :cheers:

n i forget to thanx earlier... to those who are seeding for this drama, thanx a lot. hv been wanting to download this drama for a long time. thanx a lot!!

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Aug 2nd, '05, 07:39

jzoot3d wrote:ive already seeded 15 gigs to many people of ep 5 and im stuck at 80% =[ :cry:
I had the whole series a couple of months ago but deleted it. However, if anyone need me to seed "Sorry, I Love You"...I have all the episodes.

OTS

Heeelp..

Post by OTS » Aug 2nd, '05, 13:24

hi, this is not a seeding request, Im just facing a problem here,
I've started dl this great series since yesterday night, now I downloaded just 1 mega!!!!!!!
I dont know, I dont have a firewall or anything like that, I've used some other programs but also the speed rate is 0 KB/s,,, please someone help.... Thanks in advance,,

FantasyClover

Post by FantasyClover » Aug 6th, '05, 04:24

wow lol awesome series. Losta hot hot hot guys, especially so ji sup, on episdoe 7 right now :P

Mooterj

Post by Mooterj » Aug 6th, '05, 15:39

Can anyone point me to some pictures of this series?

Thx...

khydroxide

episodes and 1 and 2 play upside down

Post by khydroxide » Aug 7th, '05, 03:37

I'm not sure why but episodes 1 and 2 have been playing upside down. Cant watch a drama upside down now can i? Anyone know what the problem is?

laujasmine

Post by laujasmine » Aug 8th, '05, 10:02

can someone keep on seeding episode 5? i'm stuck at 88% for almost a day... my download rate sumtimes 0kb & 1kb... that is way too slow.... izzit because i'm using router not cable then make it that slow? thanks in advance....
and i also hope seeders will continue seedinig episode 9&10.....
THIS DRAMA IS SO GREAT!!!! really can't stop me from watching it.... so seeders please keep on seeding... i will help to seed too....thanks.....

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Aug 8th, '05, 18:13

laujasmine wrote:can someone keep on seeding episode 5? i'm stuck at 88% for almost a day... my download rate sumtimes 0kb & 1kb... that is way too slow.... izzit because i'm using router not cable then make it that slow? thanks in advance....
and i also hope seeders will continue seedinig episode 9&10.....
THIS DRAMA IS SO GREAT!!!! really can't stop me from watching it.... so seeders please keep on seeding... i will help to seed too....thanks.....
You're router might have a built in firewall. If you can enable it so you could download throught your bittorrent files. If not, then you'll have to connect to the cable modem itself.

khydroxide

EPISODES ONE AND TWO PLAY UPSIDE DOWN!

Post by khydroxide » Aug 9th, '05, 02:07

Why do episodes one and two play upside down on my media playeR? is there anyway i can flip over ??

MissJ

Post by MissJ » Aug 9th, '05, 19:13

The reason that the episodes play upside down is a codec issue.

Personally I use a pack called DefilerPak which has always worked for me.

What you should probably do is download the program called GSpot. This will tell you what codecs were used to make the file and what codecs you need to play the file.

The reason that it is going slow for some of you is most likely the router as already suggested, and there are steps to follow to get you through that. But the real honest truth is that sometimes you just can't connect to people and you'll never be able to. It depends on the people who are on, most of the time if you get enough people connected then you'll download faster.

If I find out the webpage that has the router information I'll post it.

As for the subtitles, you'd have to download a new player that handles them, I think Media Player does, but BSPlayer doesn't.

But I downloaded subtitle workshop instead so that I can convert it from .smi to .srt. I guess I'm too much a fan of BSPlayer to use something else.

JackJ

Post by JackJ » Aug 9th, '05, 20:22

MissJ wrote:The reason that it is going slow for some of you is most likely the router as already suggested, and there are steps to follow to get you through that. But the real honest truth is that sometimes you just can't connect to people and you'll never be able to. It depends on the people who are on, most of the time if you get enough people connected then you'll download faster.

If I find out the webpage that has the router information I'll post it.
this is a good website that tells you how to by-pass your firewall and make your DLs faster.

http://www.portforward.com/

the reason why your DLs are slow is because you are not "connectable". If you are using a router and have not by-passed your built-in firewall, then that means you can only connect to other ppl who are NOT behind a firewall. so if every seeder is also behind a firewall, then you cannot connect to any one of them. this limits your connections by quite a bit, and hence your slow or non existent DL speed.

FantasyClover

Post by FantasyClover » Aug 15th, '05, 02:26

isn't there a sequel to this? where can i download it?

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Aug 15th, '05, 02:38

FantasyClover wrote:isn't there a sequel to this? where can i download it?
Nope, no sequel. Where did you get that idea?

azndude963

Post by azndude963 » Aug 15th, '05, 17:49

what's smi format? how come when i play it it shows no subs?can someone explain?

JackJ

Post by JackJ » Aug 15th, '05, 19:46

azndude963 wrote:what's smi format? how come when i play it it shows no subs?can someone explain?
its just another subtitle format, try just changing the extension from .smi to .srt
its what i do and it works fine.

Whatever

Post by Whatever » Aug 17th, '05, 01:28

Thanks! 15GBs?! I think someone should do something quick about it :)

JackJ

Post by JackJ » Aug 17th, '05, 20:08

Jannah wrote:
FantasyClover wrote:isn't there a sequel to this? where can i download it?
Nope, no sequel. Where did you get that idea?
spoiler
i think he might be referring to the ending where KIC says that he's going to go look for the pincess in nam yapo (or whatever the name of the place she came from is).
ending was kinda confusing. :-(

ashitakka

Post by ashitakka » Aug 19th, '05, 13:07

I dont know if this is the best site to nominate the next KSOTM buuuuuuut. im downloading wonderful life and i have all eps ( without 13-16 )
if this drama can be nominate, i share it for the KSOTM ^^ i want to share this "wonderful" serie XD

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Aug 19th, '05, 14:01

yes, you can nominate future candidates here. But unfortunately we can consider only dramas for the polls when we have enough volunteer seeders for them. I'm sure sooner or later somebody will seed the missing MBs for you. Most of the other episodes seem to be seeded. Good luck!

FooBarWidget

Post by FooBarWidget » Aug 22nd, '05, 17:11

Does anybody know whether this painting is for sale? I want one. :) Or does anybody know where I can get similar paintings?

Katsandrya

Post by Katsandrya » Aug 23rd, '05, 01:01

Hi !

I've got the whole serie, but as I arrived to the ep 17 it seems that there's no more subs.... is it me who has the wrong player or is it really raw ?

Kats

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Aug 23rd, '05, 03:54

the rest of the subtitles (for ep.17+) are available in our subtitles section only.

link: Thousand Years of Love Subs (Complete)

Katsandrya

Post by Katsandrya » Aug 23rd, '05, 13:38

Thanx a lot !

Kats

rin

Post by rin » Aug 26th, '05, 23:04

I just want to thank all the volunteer seeders, this series was so addicting for me! I really enjoyed it. It's the first Korean drama I've watched and and I really liked it.

Here are some of my opinions of the series, there may be spoilers for those who haven't seen it. ^_^;

Kang In Chul's behavior up until the last about 5 episodes was so irritating! I wanted to slap him :O And I hated how the princess kept being shuffled around between Kang In Chul, Fujiwara Tatsuji and Kim Chun Chul. And we never quite found out why Kang In Chul was having dreams about Gushil Ari and the Princess in Nampuyeo. Did those dreams cause him to fall in love with the princess? What was the purpose of them?? I really wished they developed that more.

Chibilite

Post by Chibilite » Aug 26th, '05, 23:32

:-( This whole serie is just not satisfying, :w00t: but somehow, I was kind of glad she decided her final decision at the end.

juicy panda

Love of Thousand ENDING

Post by juicy panda » Aug 29th, '05, 08:43

hi guyz im new to this forum! Im a big fan of So Ji Sub, never been so drawn to an actor like this b4 i met him! Ah his eyes are so sexy...! I fell in love with him after watching I'm Sorry I Love You, now I'm trying to catch up with his old shows!

Is Love of Thousand any good? I've heard differing opinions on this...

WILL SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME THE ENDING? I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT...

Did SJS get the princess and live happily ever after? Do they both return to the past? I hope he didnt die again in this... he seemed to die in most of his shows! Hope he had a happy ending for once.

rel

Post by rel » Aug 31st, '05, 01:33

Pretty interesting series. I didnt really like the ending.. :P Anyway, Sung Yuri is pretty, naturally hot! :p
juicy panda wrote:hi guyz im new to this forum! Im a big fan of So Ji Sub, never been so drawn to an actor like this b4 i met him! Ah his eyes are so sexy...! I fell in love with him after watching I'm Sorry I Love You, now I'm trying to catch up with his old shows!

Is Love of Thousand any good? I've heard differing opinions on this...

WILL SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME THE ENDING? I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT...

Did SJS get the princess and live happily ever after? Do they both return to the past? I hope he didnt die again in this... he seemed to die in most of his shows! Hope he had a happy ending for once.
Check the Discussion poll thread on 1000 years of love for spoilers about the ending.. :p
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7508
Last edited by rel on Aug 31st, '05, 02:21, edited 1 time in total.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Aug 31st, '05, 01:45

rel wrote:Pretty interesting series. I didnt really like the ending.. :P Anyway, Sung Yuri is pretty, naturally hot! :p
Yeah, I agree with you. She is hot! She looks better in 'Prince's First Love' since she show more skin in that series. :mrgreen:

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Aug 31st, '05, 07:47

I am going to Korea
so I can bang So Ji Sup.