Vote for July's Chinese Series of the Month

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month

What should be July's Chinese Series of the Month?

Poll ended at Jun 30th, '05, 16:58

At the Dolphin Bay
28%
Meteor Garden I
7%
A Step into the Past
13%
A Step into the Past
13%
The Monkey King - Quest for the Sutra
5%
Mars
33%

Total votes: 112

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Vote for July's Chinese Series of the Month

Post by animetama » Jun 18th, '05, 16:58

Ni Hao!

Welcome to July's Chinese Series of the Month (CSoTM) Poll.

As the name implies, the CSoTM is dedicated to seeding completed Chinese drama series—be they from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, or Taiwan—with ENGLISH subs. This is an important stipulation and it must be understood from the outset.
Repeat : CSoTM is for Chinese drama series with ENGLISH subs only.
There will be no CSoTM seeding of Chinese drama series without ENGLISH subs, period.

The CSOTM will be monthly for short series with an extension for longer series.
For the what, why, and how’s of a SoTM, please see this thread by puccakiss79.

Please note: to qualify for voting privileges, you must have at least 10 posts.
This is to prevent users from creating multiple new accounts for the sole purpose of padding the vote count.
More info can be found at this thread.

And be forewarned: There are definite ways to detect cheaters, so don’t even think about cheating to get your desired drama to win. Confirmed cheaters will be dealt with in a stern but judicious manner. Don’t say you haven’t been warned!

For July's CSoTM, voting will close on June 30th, 2005.
Seeding for the winning series will then begin on the July 1st, 2005 and ends July 31st, 2005.

A great big thank you to all the volunteer seeders, without you this would not be possible. :wub:
If any seeder cannot help seed this month, please PM either Animetama or KaiLien to let us know ASAP. Thanks again!

Ok, so now for the fun part.

This month is fangirlin' month™, so to celebrate, we are having a themed poll.
July’s poll will be between the beautiful POSERS of CDramas.
~ Who is your favourite actor?
~ Which pose turns you into a screaming fangirl?
~ Vote for your favourite poser to see more of them in July's CSoTM!

Much Love to Osora :wub: and Babyguh :wub: for helping with banners and pics gathering^^

Without further ado, we present the candidates for July's CSoTM:
Note: Reviews and Info may contain Spoilers!

Ambrose Hsu knew at 15 years of age he wanted to be a singer. After graduating, Ambrose left the US where he grew up and went back to his birthplace Hong Kong to pursue his dreams. After a chance encounter with Andy Lau who advised him to “go to Taiwan if you want to sing”, Ambrose achieved success after many set-backs debuting as “Leo” in the number one drama in Taiwan, Lavender, which was shown three times in a two month period. Sales of the soundtrack, which included songs sung by Ambrose sky-rocketed propelling Ambrose into stardom.
Check out Ambrose Hsu’s Wiki entry for more profile INFO

At the Dolphin Bay
:: 28 Episodes :: Wiki Info :: Ambrose's Profile ::
Seeders:: habukie, babyguh, keaixia0jie

It all started with an adaptation of a Japanese manga, Hana Yori Dango. The Taiwanese production hit a goldmine with four unknowns who are now hailed as the fabulous F4.
Jerry Yan was a model who was spotted in an advertisement in the newspaper. The producers of Meteor Garden cast Jerry in the lead role of the hot tempered Dao Ming Si and made TV history with the phenomenal success of everything F4. Even the creator of the manga, Yoko Kamio was pleased with the foursome. Jerry made his role so famous that Bench has signed him up for a series of campaigns featuring his model-gorgeous physique and younger master Dao Ming Si attitude.
Check out Jerry Yan’s Wiki entry for more profile INFO

Meteor Garden
:: 27 Episodes[Jem] :: Wiki Info :: Jerry's Profile ::
Seeders :: animetama, babyguh, makino_sanbr, Sevoth, ookamiki, innocent816, titou_moony

Koo Jai, like his nickname is cool! Louis hails from Hong Kong, the land of canto pop singers and actors. He has starred in over 50 movies and TV dramas endearing his beautiful, tanned self to both genders. As a versatile man, he is able to straddle both the ancient and modern world of Chinese cinematography comfortably with an appealing magnetism and boyish charisma.
Check out Louis Koo’s Wiki entry for more profile INFO

A Step into the Past
:: 40 Episodes[Jem] :: Wiki Info :: Louis's Profile ::
Seeders :: ramenshop, gaidal, duba878, Kai Lien, kungmpton, Moenyc2000

Dicky Cheung is one of Hong Kong’s finest comic actors best recognized for his portrayal of the legendary Monkey King in the TV series Journey to the West. Dicky won TVB's singing competition back in 1984 which jump started his career. He made his film debut in 1985 with Crazy Games. A Dicky movie or series will almost invariably be hysterically funny!
Check out Dicky Cheung’s Wiki entry for more profile INFO

The Monkey King - Quest For The Sutra
:: 35 Episodes[Jem] :: Wiki Info :: Dicky's Profile ::
Seeders :: nsk, julian, CamCam

Vic Zhou is one quarter of the F4 quintet, who has branched out into TV series of his own. The youngest member of the awesome foursome, Vic was a Uni undergrad when he was discovered waiting for a friend who audition for a role in Meteor Garden. At first Vic was reluctant to take on an acting role having had no prior experience but gave in after much persuasion. His pretty boy good looks have earned him a huge fan base following his sweetly shy portrayal of Hua Ze Lei. Many fans have commented that Mars satisfied those who wished for a Lei and Shancai pairing from Meteor Garden.
Check out Vic Zhou’s Wiki entry for more profile INFO

Mars
:: 21 Episodes :: Wiki Info :: Vic's Profile ::
Seeders :: Mattman, DarReNz, keaixia0jie, titou moony, tinyblueangel, Calcifer10000

Candidate nominations for the next CSOTM should be posted in this thread, but remember that nominations should be for completed series, and the completed series should hopefully have declared volunteers. (It’s pointless to vote for a series if there are no seeders willing to seed if and when it wins.)

Completed list of Chinese dramas can be found here. Volunteer to seed if you can. :-)

Have fun voting, play fair, and let's make our CSoTM a successful one!

Cheers,
Tama & Kai Lien
Last edited by animetama on Jul 4th, '05, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.
    Q12. The first thing you saw when you woke up in the morning?
    YC: Jaejoong... JJ: Yoochun...
    <33333

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Jun 18th, '05, 16:59

/me droolz on Jerry!!! :wub: :wub:

Have fun voting everyone.

Cheerio
:lol
    <33333

babyguh

Post by babyguh » Jun 18th, '05, 17:03

whoa hotness!! *droolz*

its gotta b vic and louis!!

:wub:

weee thanks to tama and osora and pucca for the hotnessss

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jun 19th, '05, 01:14

Awesome! What a nice suprise. :P Oohh Jerry & Louis! *fans herself* :mrgreen:

Fantastic job Tama, Osora, & Baby. :wub:

sofee

Post by sofee » Jun 19th, '05, 02:21

My vote goes to At the Dolphin Bay. When will actual voting start?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 19th, '05, 02:23

great job with the little background tidbits on the main men in the series. and great job everyone who helped with the choices (yes! a twdrama i don't have...) and the banners.

might have given away what i'm voting for, but it doesn't matter. hehe. there's only one choice for me out of the five. i'm not a huge fan of the actor, so i didn't bother to download, and now i kinda wish i had. i'm so glad it's a nominee! :D

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 19th, '05, 02:24

sofee wrote:My vote goes to At the Dolphin Bay. When will actual voting start?
it already has. :D

FantasyClover

Post by FantasyClover » Jun 19th, '05, 02:28

at the dophin bay please

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Jun 19th, '05, 02:34

At the dolphin bay!! i've been wanting to watch this series for months! hope it wins this month!!!

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jun 19th, '05, 07:39

I vote for At the Dolphin Bay, simply because I have already watched quite a few of the series put up for voting..

Would like to nominate Emperor of the Sea for the next series. Have read rave reviews about this series and would love for us all to watch this great series together.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jun 19th, '05, 07:45

habukie wrote:
sofee wrote:My vote goes to At the Dolphin Bay. When will actual voting start?
it already has. :D
I usually get alerted of the Series of the Month at the Torrents Page. The link for this has not been posted yet.

apples

Post by apples » Jun 19th, '05, 08:08

Animetama: Amazing idea for putting a theme to this month's poll! Hopefully it'll attract more audience to c-dramas. To the questions ~ Who is your favourite actor? ~ Which pose turns you into a screaming fangirl? ~ Vote for your favourite poser to see more of them in July's CSoTM! I vote for Ambrose of At the Dolphin Bay. Though I'm sort of eager to see more ancient china dramas.
lucypcng wrote:I vote for At the Dolphin Bay, simply because I have already watched quite a few of the series put up for voting..

Would like to nominate Emperor of the Sea for the next series. Have read rave reviews about this series and would love for us all to watch this great series together.
Emperor of the Sea??? the Korean drama? I think you're on the wrong section. This is a poll for Chinese Series of the Month. However I don't think you can nominate that drama for Ksotm right now because volume three hasn't been released. series of the month/week are for completed and eng-subbed dramas only.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jun 19th, '05, 10:33

Sorry, I got a bit confused.

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Jun 19th, '05, 11:27

apples wrote:Animetama: Amazing idea for putting a theme to this month's poll! Hopefully it'll attract more audience to c-dramas. To the questions ~ Who is your favourite actor? ~ Which pose turns you into a screaming fangirl? ~ Vote for your favourite poser to see more of them in July's CSoTM! I vote for Ambrose of At the Dolphin Bay. Though I'm sort of eager to see more ancient china dramas.
Thanks for the vote of confidence apples!
I was hoping this might convert more d-addicts downloaders into c-addicts watchers :D
I’m glad you like the Ambrose pose, I find that rather HOT myself.. hehe
We can thank Osora for doing up that banner.

As for more ancient dramas, I’m with you on that! I love them too!
Maybe, we might have an ancient dramas only poll again if the modern keep winning.
I hope by doing that, we expose more people to the goodness of the wuxia world.

If anyone have any suggestion/s for a theme, post it here or PM me.
I think it’ll be much more fun doing something special every month.

Cheerio.

Ps. Go Jerry :wub: and Meteor Garden
    <33333

apples

Post by apples » Jun 19th, '05, 16:38

animetama wrote: As for more ancient dramas, I’m with you on that! I love them too!
Maybe, we might have an ancient dramas only poll again if the modern keep winning.
I hope by doing that, we expose more people to the goodness of the wuxia world.
I've heard about wuxia in a discussion on damo somewhere. i really didn't know what it meant, until i finally watched a period drama (i watched a few minutes of lavender before but it didn't pull me into the story). although i loved both damo and dae jang geum, the fights in The Switch are more spontaneous and real. I've already made a list of period dramas that i have to download. Although it's quite long, I've learned that more period dramas aren't subbed in english (Princess Returning Pears/Huang Zhu Ge Ge or Condor Heroes).

chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by chunfung » Jun 19th, '05, 20:31

I voted for "Meteor Garden" the serie seems very popular & good but i haven't watch it, so i would like to watch it :wub: and i think Jerry looks good of all these actors.

laoniu

Post by laoniu » Jun 20th, '05, 10:35

A pity no one nominated an herbalist affair along with me

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 20th, '05, 15:36

:hissy: Oh no!!!!!!!!! This is the worst CSOTM yet! So many gorgeous guys to choose from, so hard to pick just one! :heart: I loved Mars and Meteor Garden, and Vic and Jerry are so cute in them :wub: But I also want something I haven't seen yet to win. I guess I'll go for At the Dolphin Bay, Ambrose isn't bad to look at either! :wub:

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 20th, '05, 17:29

Humm, i've alrady seen At the Dolphin Bay, Meteor Garden I & Mars so that leaves A Step into the Past & The Monkey King - Quest for the Sutra... I'm not so sure I want to see either of them... :P

hehe.. looks like hotties Vic and Ambrose are in the lead. wink:
PLEASE HELP SUPPORT CSOTM!!!

Alisabeth
Location: On an island bigger than Hawaii but smaller than Japan

Post by Alisabeth » Jun 20th, '05, 19:44

I voted for MARS ... I'm a huge fan of Vic! First saw him in Meteor Garden and I was hooked from then on in. His acting skills are probably some of the best I've seen! He's just really gorgeous :heart: So good luck to MARS :clap:

chien

Post by chien » Jun 21st, '05, 06:31

i've watched all except Monkey King and Mars...so my love for Vic screams "Mars!"... :wub:

isuzu

Post by isuzu » Jun 21st, '05, 06:50

My vote is for dolphin bay. I heard its really good.

pandaboy

Post by pandaboy » Jun 21st, '05, 13:56

Vote for dolphin bay please......or louis koo...he's not too bad..at least better than vic... =.="
ImageImage

fayenatic

Post by fayenatic » Jun 21st, '05, 17:38

Mars...is it that good?
I've watched everything else....except for Mars...if I wanted to reminisce on Jerry, ill just whip out my MG DVD. ^_^ <3333
Image Image

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 21st, '05, 18:05

fayenatic wrote:Mars...is it that good?
I've watched everything else....except for Mars...if I wanted to reminisce on Jerry, ill just whip out my MG DVD. ^_^ <3333
Mars isn't just good its AMAZING! Vic does such a good job! It's def a MUST SEE. (IMO ofcourse) hehe.. Def vote for Mars if you haven't seen it. :P

jcweex

Post by jcweex » Jun 22nd, '05, 03:20

I've voted for Mars. Its a good show, I've seen only 4 episodes and I want more.

:lol

laoniu

Post by laoniu » Jun 22nd, '05, 07:11

people, when you vote, don't forget about next month too,
remember to nominate some good series you especially want ! ;)

mallorn

Post by mallorn » Jun 22nd, '05, 08:17

I'm all for At the Dolphin Bay, since most people haven't been able to watch it and there are still a few seeders for Mars. :)
downloading dramas in secret..... shhhhh!

Currently Watching: Prosecutor Princess, Conspiracy in the Court

KooZai

Post by KooZai » Jun 22nd, '05, 22:34

Though i am big fan of Louis and Vic (cuz they're :wub: )..I voted for
Dolphing Bay. I haven't seen that one yet. Since I am a fan of
Louis and Vic, I followed up well on them so that mean I have aleady seen their series.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jun 23rd, '05, 02:19

Mars and At the Dolphin Bay are running neck to neck. Does the loser automatically get into the following month's list of nominees?

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jun 23rd, '05, 02:25

keaixia0jie wrote:
Mars isn't just good its AMAZING! Vic does such a good job! It's def a MUST SEE. (IMO ofcourse) hehe.. Def vote for Mars if you haven't seen it. :P
Sorry, Mars was one of the rare series that sent me to bed at night. I am the type to postpone sleep.

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 23rd, '05, 10:10

lucypcng wrote:
keaixia0jie wrote:
Sorry, Mars was one of the rare series that sent me to bed at night. I am the type to postpone sleep.
Whoa really? :blink for me I watched it in almost in one sitting. x] *shrugs* I guess to each, their own. :P

Asian_girl

Post by Asian_girl » Jun 23rd, '05, 18:01

let's vote for the DOLPHIN BAY. hihihi :D . ambrose, penny (from lavender) and angela from MVP valentine.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 23rd, '05, 18:16

Asian_girl wrote:let's vote for the DOLPHIN BAY. hihihi :D . ambrose, penny (from lavender) and angela from MVP valentine.
:D Yeah, I want something I haven't seen yet to win. And really, how many of us here haven't seen Mars?

hompie

Post by hompie » Jun 25th, '05, 16:50

I might as well give up voting, since all the series I voted for, never made it. Same as this time with the Monkey King. Oh well, never mind. Haven't got much time anyway to watch movies, since I'm back in the working life. :)

aznfudd

Monkey King

Post by aznfudd » Jun 26th, '05, 00:18

This series is one of the best adaptations to this story of the monkey king i've ever seen. Why are people only interested in series with long-haired good-looking young actors? well, besides those reasons, a good story deserves to be recognized... MONKEY KING - Quest for the Sutra.. YAY!!!

are there any hot chicks co-starring next to those actors???

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » Jun 26th, '05, 02:07

awww dernit... i've watched all these :cry: n yah .. they're alll TOTALLY GOOD! hahah .. its crazy that At Dolphin Bay and Mars are neck n neck. they're both in my top series list! umm... Mars is awesome (VIC!), but i think there's more seeds for Mars, n it still goes pretty fast. sooo.. i'm gonna vote for Dolphin Bay! its hecka addictive too! go angela n ambrose!

yeonwoo

Post by yeonwoo » Jun 26th, '05, 02:27

i go for dolphin by the bay.Nice drama ever! :P

FantasyClover

Post by FantasyClover » Jun 26th, '05, 18:52

aww it wont lemme vote. all i can see are the results for the voting :|

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Jun 26th, '05, 21:46

Come on Mars! It's neck and neck with Dolphin Bay >_<
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Jun 26th, '05, 22:06

Voted for Mars because it is truly a really good drama. Story-wise, Mars is better than most of the dramas listed. I didn't manage to get all of the episodes the first time around so I hope it wins this time.
Watching: JIN, Ohitorisama, Liar Game 2

kkhui

Post by kkhui » Jun 27th, '05, 01:40

i'm voting 4 Mars 2!! haha.. like mikomi.. didn't get all da eps the 1st time around.

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Jun 27th, '05, 06:32

I haven't watched both Mars and the Monkey King.. but I don't care about the Monkey King :p
so.. I vote for Mars !!!

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 27th, '05, 06:48

I've seen Monkey King and Mars. Both are great movies to watch. Mars has the best story line though. I wanted to watch a step into the past but i highly doubt it'll win. so pick Mars and you won't regret it.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jun 27th, '05, 10:39

crazylife123 wrote:I've seen Monkey King and Mars. Both are great movies to watch. Mars has the best story line though. I wanted to watch a step into the past but i highly doubt it'll win. so pick Mars and you won't regret it.
I beg to differ. Do you mean Mars has the better story line (vs Monkey King)? Because to me, Mars is no where near as enjoyable as MG1.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 27th, '05, 18:36

yeonwoo wrote:i go for dolphin by the bay.Nice drama ever! :P
:lol Yes, we need more people voting this way!

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Jun 27th, '05, 23:14

Oh! Oh! Oh! So close. If Dolphin Bay loses, please put it up next month for nomination again. Or was that asking the obvious?

How come the link to vote for the CSOTM is not given in the torrents page, unlike those for KSOTM and JSOTW?

laoniu

Post by laoniu » Jun 28th, '05, 14:10

Q: Is this the monkey king with dicky cheung , or the mainland version ?

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 28th, '05, 14:17

laoniu wrote:Q: Is this the monkey king with dicky cheung , or the mainland version ?
Yes, it is the Hk version with Dicky Cheung.

tofucity

Post by tofucity » Jun 28th, '05, 15:06

yeah...Louis Koo.....I vote for A Step into the Past.... :wub: so handsome

esmink

Post by esmink » Jun 29th, '05, 01:22

I vote for MARS. Thank you :)

simmic

Post by simmic » Jun 29th, '05, 11:26

hmm... dont seem to be able to vote... are voting lines closed?

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jun 29th, '05, 11:38

hmm....try voting again^^ :-)

simmic

Post by simmic » Jun 29th, '05, 12:39

Hey, its works now ^^

Voted for step into the past. Saw previews for it when I went to china for holidays and seemed quite good

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Jun 29th, '05, 13:05

Vic Zhou is the hottest of those 4 and Mars is a really good show as well. SO that one. :-)

FantasyClover

Post by FantasyClover » Jun 29th, '05, 19:30

many of us have seen mars already. why bother voting for it again :glare:

RainFlowerIV

Post by RainFlowerIV » Jun 29th, '05, 23:10

Because many of us haven't seen it yet :P

Or at least, I'm one of the people who havent seen it yet.

Actually, the only one that I've seen before is Meteor Garden.
I might have seen The Monkey King before, but I'm not sure.

But at this moment in time, I'm stuck between voting for At the Dolphin Bay and Mars
Watching Only You
Finished Complete List

apples

Post by apples » Jun 30th, '05, 13:12

i too haven't seen mars yet. but too many ppl have been eager to watch at the dolphin bay, so i guess it has to be really good right? also, that ambrose banner really looks good. wanna see him in the drama :wub:

paragon

Post by paragon » Jun 30th, '05, 17:05

I'm hoping 'At the Dolphin Bay' wins, simply because there are so many of us in desparate need of seeders.

Right now, there are:
31 people stuck at 99.1% on ep. 17-18
22 people stuck at 77.5% on ep. 21-22
16 people stuck at 98.1% on ep. 23-24

Judging by all of the seed requests for these episodes in the seed request thread, it seems like there haven't been seeds for some of these files for a couple of weeks.

So I hope this series wins...and if it doesn't, maybe one of the volunteer CSOTM seeders would be kind hearted enough to help so many of us get that last 1-2% (or 23%, in one case) on these episodes.

Gny

Post by Gny » Jun 30th, '05, 18:05

I agree with paragon

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Jun 30th, '05, 21:41

FYI Because of this post by paragon, I decided to seed the eps mentioned above until 3-5 ppl finish the DL. Please help seed for others when done!!!!!

paragon

Post by paragon » Jun 30th, '05, 23:39

keaixia0jie wrote:FYI Because of this post by paragon, I decided to seed the eps mentioned above until 3-5 ppl finish the DL. Please help seed for others when done!!!!!
Has anyone ever told you that you're a wonderful person? :wub:

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Jul 1st, '05, 02:13

What time does the poll end for CSOTM? We all seem to be on different time zones....

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Jul 1st, '05, 10:54

Hey, it's July 1st :mrgreen: Looks like Mars won *crosses fingers*

cierish

Re: Vote for July's Chinese Series of the Month

Post by cierish » Jul 2nd, '05, 06:56

can I vote too, or it's too late?

I want voting for at the dolphin bay

AsianblueX

Post by AsianblueX » Jul 2nd, '05, 21:00

go MARS? hahaha everyone picked it b/c of the guy T_T you girls... so shallow
--------------------------------------

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 2nd, '05, 21:12

doesnt the dolphinguy look better :roll

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jul 2nd, '05, 21:46

Mars has the best storyline among those other series. Too bad no one put up a new series. Wish someone put up 'Boy & Girl' next month.

aoi_hitomi

Post by aoi_hitomi » Jul 3rd, '05, 23:37

Romance wrote:doesnt the dolphinguy look better :roll
hey all three guys are hot and both series are awesome but I can understand why mars won, it does have a better storyline then dolphin bay though both are very touching stories
"what would you do if the one you love died rite infront of you?"

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jul 4th, '05, 06:24

crazylife123 wrote:Mars has the best storyline among those other series. Too bad no one put up a new series. Wish someone put up 'Boy & Girl' next month.
that's not even a choice. read the rules...only finished dramas with english subtitles (with willing seeders) are allowed as choices. :-)

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Jul 4th, '05, 09:04

Mars won July's CSoTM. Seeders please read your PM.

Nominations for August's CSoTM can be made in the Mars thread:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19283

Thanks all for voting.

Cheers.
    <33333