15%
Maria - okumasama, yuki83
15%
denchi ga kireru made - Gwendel
11%

Total votes: 227

insyte

Post by insyte » May 30th, '05, 05:04

aoi_hana wrote:There are seeds on the batch at JTV for Summer Snow. http://japan-tv.afraid.org:6969/index.h ... rch=summer
Yes there are :)

Cant wait for this poll to close :)

Go SEIJA !!!!!! :)

andycjw

Post by andycjw » May 30th, '05, 10:24

really hope Seija will win this time, i think most people have already seen Summer Snow, and it's easier to get Summer Snow if compared to Seija, please vote for Seija, as it's a rare gem, and I really hope can see it this time.

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » May 30th, '05, 12:36

GO SEIJA GO!!!! Onegai, minna-san, vote for SEIJA!!! :mrgreen: :w00t: :P
Currently obsessing about: :wub:
BYAKUYAKOU (thanks Amrayu-san & SARS)
XIAN JIAN (thanks Calicifer)

okumasama

Post by okumasama » May 30th, '05, 13:10

By the way anybody else willing to help seeding any episodes of seija? cause with nemureru mori + itoshi kimi e coming it's going to be hard seeding everything fast. I'll still seed every episode, but any help really appriciated.

amiracle

Post by amiracle » May 30th, '05, 13:13

Well I'll try to help as much as I can. I can't guarantee a 100% uptime (I usually end up down/up-loading at night only, that's GMT+1 night :D), but I always (at least on d-addicts :D) share 1:1 or more.

By the way, I'm really enjoying Itoshi Kimi E, so thanks a lot for sharing this one! :D

insyte

Post by insyte » May 30th, '05, 14:10

@okumasama - wow I just looked at the torrent files for seija - I was amazed at the very HQ encoding. Cant wait for this series to win. :)

Well dont worry about seeding, Im sure everyone will help out once they finish downloading :)

nagai yasumi

Beautiful Life

Post by nagai yasumi » May 30th, '05, 18:29

Beautiful LIfe hasn't been a series of the week? It's what got me started... KimTak and Tokiwa Takako... it's AWESOME! We should add it to the voting list for next week. I can seed!

Ramsan

Re: Beautiful Life

Post by Ramsan » May 30th, '05, 18:42

nagai yasumi wrote:Beautiful LIfe hasn't been a series of the week? It's what got me started... KimTak and Tokiwa Takako... it's AWESOME! We should add it to the voting list for next week. I can seed!
I can seed, too, if it will be selected.

By the way, Loshwomp uploaded RAW version of this. Nice to see it without subtitles (subs help to understand a plot, but sometimes there so much text on the screen you don't have time to pay an attention for series itself).

insyte

Post by insyte » May 30th, '05, 20:10

Beautiful Life was the first Jdorama that I watched :)

amiracle

Post by amiracle » May 30th, '05, 20:47

My first jDorama was GTO, followe by the oh-so beautiful Orange Days. Beautiful life sounds good, maybe I should get that one aswell :).

ShaolinMunky

Post by ShaolinMunky » May 30th, '05, 20:59

amiracle wrote:Beautiful life sounds good, maybe I should get that one aswell :).
you've never seen Beautiful Life? Its one of my favorites, you'll probably enjoy it also
How do you like THEM apples??? :)

amiracle

Post by amiracle » May 30th, '05, 21:47

It's downloading as we speak :).

Boy I'm gonna need s serious holliday to watch all this stuff :).

insyte

Post by insyte » May 31st, '05, 01:47

Yahoo Seija won. Im so glad. This was actually the first series I got to vote on :)

amiracle

Post by amiracle » May 31st, '05, 09:54

Can't wait to see this show :).

okumasama

Post by okumasama » May 31st, '05, 10:14

I'm seeding some episodes of Seija No Koushin now;
I want to ask sorry for the many banners at the beggining of these. I wanted to do a remake but didn't have the time for it, plus 2 of my original discs were damaged, therefore I can't actually do a remake.
I also got a problem; The files I copy from my back-up DVD seem to be 99.92% or 99.91% etc... This is not a problem since while I'm seeding I'll cover up that but if somebody knows why this is happening let me know. It's not only for Seija; it happens always when I seed something and I change media. Like if I move the .avi from the one HD to the other it will lose like a 0.05% or so... Anybody has any idea? The files will play normally though.

amiracle

Post by amiracle » May 31st, '05, 10:17

I've never had that before, so I can't tell you anything about it, sorry! I moved a couple of series to my new HDD a couple of weeks ago, and didn't notice any difference when I seeded them again (from the new location).

Pretty weird huh.

Thanks for seeding by the way! I will keep it up for as long as I can, once I get it :).

Camui

Post by Camui » May 31st, '05, 14:59

okumasama~~ Actually, I've had that exact same problem before myself a good amount of times. The first time I nearly had a cow, because I was the original uploader, and I couldn't understand it. The times it happened after, I was less shocked. Although I'm not fully understand why. My suspicion has always been it had something to do with moving the file. I can't remember if someone explained it to me once before or not(I think someone did). ^.^;;
You are right though, the files will play normally. So no worries there. :thumright:

I'm glad it won SOTW, since I didn't get it the first time around. Thanks for all your hard work.
*goes off to happily start downloading* :D

InFiNiTeX

Post by InFiNiTeX » May 31st, '05, 15:37

yay! i love this series.... i could never get a reseed on the last 4 eps though... i will seed the first few eps in a few hours and so on.....