Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Vote for April's KSOTM!

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month

What series would you like to be April's KSOTM?

All In
23%
Autumn Tale
7%
Damo
23%
Damo
23%
Loving You
6%
Sandglass
11%
Winter Sonata
8%

Total votes: 462

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Mar 30th, '05, 02:41

does the voting end on 3rd april ?

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Mar 30th, '05, 03:10

haha, voted for All In.. just to piss off the Damo fans. :P

well, ppl have different reasons to vote for a series. Either they vote for a drama they want to leech or just for a drama they liked most. It's interesting how many votes All In already got. Looks like a lot of ppl still haven't finished downloading it. After all it is 24*700MB...
XD

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Mar 30th, '05, 03:14

MoerkJ wrote:haha, voted for All In.. just to piss off the Damo fans. :P
/me is annoyed

You know! I made a Damo graphic a week ago cuz I assumed it'd win and now... now I can't even use it!!! :x GRARRRRRR

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Mar 30th, '05, 03:15

iceberri wrote:
/me is annoyed

You know! I made a Damo graphic a week ago cuz I assumed it'd win and now... now I can't even use it!!! :x GRARRRRRR
lol you have to ready an All In graphic now .... i'm sure mtlandis would be annoyed by now

apples

Post by apples » Mar 30th, '05, 03:32

All In has been so close to becoming KSOTM for the past couple months. If it wins this time, Damo might have a bigger chance of winning next ksotm.

Well if it doesn't win, I'm thinking of vssing it some time this month. Haven't been able to download anything for weeks(i hung in there.. just two more days), and a few anime has been licensed.. my brother is going crazy, wanting to download them before fansubbers drop them for good(that is if they do). After that, he'll let me test out our bandwidth. :D Anyone wanna join me?

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Mar 30th, '05, 03:39

iceberri wrote:
/me is annoyed
i just gave Damo a fighting chance! :D All In's been VSS many times already. it doesn't matter to me who wins, but since MoerkJ 'pissed' me off...i had to vote for Damo. :mrgreen:

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Mar 30th, '05, 03:49

DarReNz wrote:i'm sure mtlandis would be annoyed by now
LOL No, not pissed off just determined that I will NOT seed All In again.

Incidentally, can someone explain to me what the big deal is with All In? I watched it a few months ago and it was pretty good. I didn't think it was good enough to cause all this fuss.

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Mar 30th, '05, 03:56

mtlandis wrote:

Incidentally, can someone explain to me what the big deal is with All In? I watched it a few months ago and it was pretty good. I didn't think it was good enough to cause all this fuss.
must be the lead actress :lol

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Mar 30th, '05, 05:00

mtlandis wrote:

glad u're not pissed. i didn't mean to b rude to u for ur help VSS'ing All In. :D i haven't even watched it yet! i'm not making a fuss about All In or Damo, it's just the voting part that i'm fussing about. :lol

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Mar 30th, '05, 05:11

iceberri wrote:
/me is annoyed

:lol :lol :lol .... before my vote: All In 76, Damo 76.... after my vote.... Damo 77 ... good luck with your graphic icey :fear:

/me goes back in hiding...

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Mar 30th, '05, 05:45

kali4niaguy wrote:glad u're not pissed. i didn't mean to b rude to u for ur help VSS'ing All In. :D i haven't even watched it yet! i'm not making a fuss about All In or Damo, it's just the voting part that i'm fussing about. :lol

LOL You weren't rude. When I said fuss - I was referring to all of these people month after month who vote for ALL IN. And all those people I seeded.

sbucket6239

Post by sbucket6239 » Mar 30th, '05, 07:21

go all in

FuLLmOOn

Post by FuLLmOOn » Mar 30th, '05, 07:29

i vote for damo!!^^

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Mar 30th, '05, 13:30

mtlandis wrote:
kali4niaguy wrote:glad u're not pissed. i didn't mean to b rude to u for ur help VSS'ing All In. :D i haven't even watched it yet! i'm not making a fuss about All In or Damo, it's just the voting part that i'm fussing about. :lol

LOL You weren't rude. When I said fuss - I was referring to all of these people month after month who vote for ALL IN. And all those people I seeded.
ok i guess other people can still seed and you can take a break ... btw you voted Damo right ?

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Mar 30th, '05, 14:15

wow... damo and all in head to head now... too bad i already placed my vote on the sandglass....

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Mar 30th, '05, 14:56

I was wondering, what is considered as cheating when voting for series of the week/month? I remember All In and some other drama was taken off a previous month because of cheating and I never understood how? Is looking at the results before you vote considered cheating? :unsure:

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Mar 30th, '05, 15:01

bone-doll wrote:I was wondering, what is considered as cheating when voting for series of the week/month? I remember All In and some other drama was taken off a previous month because of cheating and I never understood how? Is looking at the results before you vote considered cheating? :unsure:
admin can usually check as the last few days you can see people register new account and trying to get 10 post to vote ..... and yeah if they find out people cheat they take out the drama the cheaters vote on .....

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Mar 30th, '05, 15:06

DarReNz wrote: btw you voted Damo right ?
No I voted for All In , of course! :P

No, really, I voted early and I voted for DAMO. :D

LOL I am starting to feel like I am watching a horse race and we are rounding the clubhouse turn and heading for the homestretch. (Those are the only horse racing terms I know). :crazy:

Go Damo!!!!!

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Mar 30th, '05, 15:14

mtlandis wrote:
DarReNz wrote: btw you voted Damo right ?
No I voted for All In , of course! :P

No, really, I voted early and I voted for DAMO. :D

LOL I am starting to feel like I am watching a horse race and we are rounding the clubhouse turn and heading for the homestretch. (Those are the only horse racing terms I know). :crazy:

Go Damo!!!!!
hmm i feel like not voting them both cos i've watched them already .... but if i voted others it's kinda a useless vote .....

handiest

DAMO

Post by handiest » Mar 30th, '05, 16:28

Vote for DAMO

Ryousuke

Post by Ryousuke » Mar 30th, '05, 18:21

time to place my first KSOTM, hehehee
I'm "All In" XD hahahahaha

keaixia0jie

Post by keaixia0jie » Mar 30th, '05, 19:00

'( >.<) its soo close.... Go "ALL iN"!!! ^_____^

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kwon » Mar 30th, '05, 21:20

Please let Damo win! Although I don't mind if All in wins, but I've already seen it... If All in wins, I finally have some time to watch all the other series I've downloaded hehe...

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Mar 30th, '05, 21:43

j/w arent ppl supposed to be voting for ksotm to be reseeded agin? i dont think its jus about ur fav drama out of the five and just looking at the nominees im wondering if next month (or week if it changes to kstow) if we could get more hard to find or get dramas b/c im sure A LOT of ppl alredy have damo and all in since they r pretty popular so if ppl actually wanted them i would think vss would be a better option for those. i voted for sandglass b/c is was the only drama that i didnt have (and never heard of either) and i think for ksotm where multiple users are seeding, obscure dramas are better b/c it is harder to find seeders for them. propose was a good ksotm and i think sandglass would be a good one too. maybe next month new less well known dramas can appear like sandglass, bodyguard, beautiful days, etc (and not like autumn story, stairway to heaven, winter sonata etc)... just a thought

toneytkim

Reasons for voting

Post by toneytkim » Mar 30th, '05, 23:12

I think there are people out there who haven't seen Damo or All In and people who have seen them should be allowed to vote to help decide which was better.

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Mar 31st, '05, 00:04

bone-doll wrote:I was wondering, what is considered as cheating when voting for series of the week/month? I remember All In and some other drama was taken off a previous month because of cheating and I never understood how? Is looking at the results before you vote considered cheating? :unsure:
Hahaha! I look at the results all the time before voting so it's definitely okay.

Cheating = creating multple accounts to get more votes.

I'm sorry some feel that All In shouldn't be on the KSOTM poll because it was a VSS; however, it was the runner up on last month's poll so it deserves to be on this poll IMHO. By the way the poll looks atm, All In is still in demand despite VSS. Someone did mention linking info on it's VSS. I actually think this is a good idea...I'm quite sorry I didn't do it at first. What might have worked is if in the first post of the Propose Winning KSOTM Thread and the first and last post of the March's KSOTM Poll Thread I made a note that All In was going to be VSSed and linked the info. Perhaps more ppl would have grabbed All In while mtlandis seeded it, and we wouldn't have so many voting for it now. It's a great idea and if the same scenerio comes up, I'll try to do that. All In would have still made the current poll since, like I said, it was the runner up in the previous poll. But if it would have had less vote on our current poll then it might have been dropped.

nikeg brings up an interesting point, but I'm thinking of an action to remedy the problem that is opposite from nikeg's proposal. Minority doesn't rule the polls which is unfortunate for series like Sandglass. But, if a drama is consistently in the minority perhaps it should be removed from the poll and VSSed instead. Taking a drama off the poll that is in the minority is better than taking off one in the majority no? KSOTM is an organized effort for a group of seeders to seed. VSS can do this as well as we see w/ chunu and Silverwordz. Still, where the initial seeding during mtlandis' VSS of All In most likely consisted of her as the only seed, KSOTM All In would have about 10 or more seeders initially seeding. I'm basically thinking, have a group effort for a drama that is more in demand by way of this poll and a VSS effort for one that doesn't have a great demand. What do you guys think? Oh, and please don't think I don't want ppl to VSS things on the polls because I'm not...VSS away!!! =)

For the next poll, we'll probably replace the winner's spot and Winter Sonata. I did see two nominations in this thread and will check on the amount of seeders listed for those two series. But this poll will most likely not be started until about two weeks before KSOTM May begins. I see bodyguard requested and Stairway to Heaven...but come guys, i've said before, it needs to have a healthy amount of volunteer seeders. Right now there's three for bodyguard and zero for Stairway to Heaven, and there's no guarentee that everyone currently listed for it will be able to seed when the time comes. Healthy is about 5...even more for 700MB files, but 5 is a nice cushion for most of the ones listed. So currently I don't have any nominations for the next poll?

------

Now, anyone w/ 10 posts can vote, and they can have whatever motive to vote the way they do...if they vote for something cuz they don't want another drama to win, or vote for their favorite among the list because they want to share that w/ other peers, or vote because they don't want to have to click on "see results" every time they come into the thread that's their prerogative. If anyone's interested, I'm voting for Damo because it's currently my second favorite drama and I like iceberri's graphic. :P

Finally, if anyone is planning on doing a VSS for any of the above series just give me a heads up and I will try to advertise it on the announcing thread for April and in the first and last post of this thread...but this will only happen when a winner for April is announced :D

bbgirl03

Post by bbgirl03 » Mar 31st, '05, 03:30

i picked damo b/c it looks interesting and my favorite actress is hajiwon ^_^

Yomy Chan

Post by Yomy Chan » Mar 31st, '05, 13:09

GO GO " All IN" :roll

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Mar 31st, '05, 15:46

lol it's still tied ... anyway 2 days to go :mrgreen:

R K e 1 C A

Post by R K e 1 C A » Mar 31st, '05, 16:29

voted for All In :-)

DreamAegis

Post by DreamAegis » Mar 31st, '05, 21:13

Looks like All In might finally win. -_- ... but if some innocent bystander happens to vote Damo then it'll be tied again.

d0rrk

Post by d0rrk » Mar 31st, '05, 22:19

wow, so close! :roll

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Mar 31st, '05, 22:21

common Damo..I am rooting for u...All in = :crazy: :cry: :x too intense for me..

Kattatsu

Post by Kattatsu » Apr 1st, '05, 03:03

I'm hoping All In wins, I couldn't finish it even though there were seeders who volunteered..

mallorn

Post by mallorn » Apr 1st, '05, 04:55

They're tied! :crazy: What's going to happen now?

I already voted for All In a few days ago, since I don't like Ha Ji Won too much....

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 1st, '05, 04:57

lol it's HJW Vs SHK now :lol

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Apr 1st, '05, 05:31

oooh, damo and all in, I wonder which one it will be? BTW, if I may do so now, I'd like to nominate Thousand Years of Love as a candidate for the next KSOTM.

kpop

Post by kpop » Apr 1st, '05, 06:16

Has Summer Scent ever been in the voting booth? I'm looking for that series for a long time and can never be able to find the seed to complete the episodes.

pok

Post by pok » Apr 1st, '05, 06:30

agreed with theedqueen! i'd like to nominate Thousand Years of Love too!

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Apr 1st, '05, 08:09

Ahhhh.. this see-sawing between Damo and All In is making me.. :crazy:

Hm... 2 more days. Go All In. GO!!!!!!!!! 8)

EDIT: Is there a list where you can nominate dramas from or is it just from the Completed Kdrama list?

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 1st, '05, 08:14

i remembered someone said he/she wanted to vss Damo ... well i think if you do more people will vote All In :lol

mainemanx

Post by mainemanx » Apr 1st, '05, 13:34

bone-doll wrote:Ahhhh.. this see-sawing between Damo and All In is making me.. :crazy:

Hm... 2 more days. Go All In. GO!!!!!!!!! 8)

EDIT: Is there a list where you can nominate dramas from or is it just from the Completed Kdrama list?
Ditto, but as our Portland, Maine Friday Night Ladies Drama Society (of which I am technical consultant and honorary member) already has, and is currently watching, All In...

GO DAMO!~!!!!!!!!!!

:party: :tv: :party:

Rich

Post by Rich » Apr 1st, '05, 14:27

What a breathtaking race!! I think both deserve to win :lol

rel

Post by rel » Apr 1st, '05, 14:32

Woot, Damo wins, 90 vs 88 :P
edit: damn i thought it would be over on april 1st.
Last edited by rel on Apr 1st, '05, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.

mainemanx

Post by mainemanx » Apr 1st, '05, 15:19

rel wrote:Woot, Damo wins, 90 vs 88 :P
The race isn't over... is it?

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 1st, '05, 15:22

mainemanx wrote:
rel wrote:Woot, Damo wins, 90 vs 88 :P
The race isn't over... is it?
there's still a day i reckon ....

bone-doll
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by bone-doll » Apr 1st, '05, 15:58

Yes. 24 hours chance for All In to win....

3 more votes just to be safe. :lol

EDIT: Yes! They're tied!!!

hobbes

Post by hobbes » Apr 1st, '05, 16:00

I just voted for All In, now it's 90 vs 90 with Damo 8)

Lucreshia

Post by Lucreshia » Apr 1st, '05, 17:41

Voting for DAMO. Viewing it for the first time right now.

chant71

Post by chant71 » Apr 1st, '05, 23:06

wow, it's so close , i wonder who the winner is? :O

MayMay

Post by MayMay » Apr 1st, '05, 23:14

It's tied right now...I can't wait to find out who won. I hope it's ALL IN.

sumpssumps

Post by sumpssumps » Apr 1st, '05, 23:39

I haven't used my vote, who should I help to win then. Anyone can convince me?

I am willing to take a bribe, if you guys want to vote Duke of Mount Deer for the next CSOTM

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Apr 1st, '05, 23:41

sumpssumps wrote:I haven't used my vote, who should I help to win then. Anyone can convince me?

I am willing to take a bribe, if you guys want to vote Duke of Mount Deer for the next CSOTM
Vote Damo, it's newer, and besides, it's not everyday that there's a good korean ancient drama on D-addicts 8)

rel

Post by rel » Apr 2nd, '05, 00:08

Damo, come on!!

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » Apr 2nd, '05, 00:31

Ah I really hope that DAMO wins. I've heard sooo many great things about it! I've already seen ALL IN and it's over-rated IMO. DAMO please? :P

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 2nd, '05, 01:00

Lucreshia wrote:Voting for DAMO. Viewing it for the first time right now.
you need 10 posts to vote :-)

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » Apr 2nd, '05, 02:22

*gasp* It's a tie for DAMO and ALL IN now!!!! This is gonna be such a close call!!!! :blink

DAMO, DAMO, DAMO! 8) Really hope that it wins!!!~

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Apr 2nd, '05, 02:33

wow this is definitely one of the tightest races for ksotm that i've seen... everytime All In gets an extra vote... so does Damo... O_O

princeszz

Post by princeszz » Apr 2nd, '05, 03:18

Lucreshia,

Post 3 more. Then you can vote for Damo!! :D
Yours could be the deciding vote.
Come on Damo Aja Aja Fighting!!

pete12chu

all in

Post by pete12chu » Apr 2nd, '05, 03:22

vote for all in!!!! :D

juna

Post by juna » Apr 2nd, '05, 04:57

is the vote over yet? all in is only 1 vote ahead of damo!! i hope all in wins!!!

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 2nd, '05, 05:20

i think it depends on pucca :-)

kentomaiku

Post by kentomaiku » Apr 2nd, '05, 05:29

hopefully it gets decides soon~ :-)

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Apr 2nd, '05, 05:44

juna wrote:is the vote over yet?
Didn't read the first post??? Usually it's decided when i wake up on the date that's posted for the announce, or when iceberri is able to post the announce on the date stated, depends which of us are creating the announce thread. Read the "How KSOTM works Thread" if you want to read how this little setup we have going here works. That's the thread that's posted in the first post. :wink: Maybe ppl think because it's April 1st the KSOTM April would start today??? Nope. Read the thread :-)

vtt

Post by vtt » Apr 2nd, '05, 15:19

Hmm... what would happen if the result is a tie between Damo & All In at the end of the voting period (ie: Sunday April 3)???

Never have seen such a close race before.

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 2nd, '05, 15:21

vtt wrote:Hmm... what would happen if the result is a tie between Damo & All In at the end of the voting period (ie: Sunday April 3)???

Never have seen such a close race before.
yeah this race seems much closer compared to feb ksotm .....

CiNN

Post by CiNN » Apr 2nd, '05, 15:35

i am the one who made the tie ^^

Kaila

Post by Kaila » Apr 2nd, '05, 15:35

w000t... we're coming to the home stretch and they're a tie! :lol

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Apr 2nd, '05, 15:39

Wow, looks like there's no telling which will win, Damo or All In. Guess I'll go to sleep now & wake up tomorrow for the result! :)

sumpssumps

Post by sumpssumps » Apr 2nd, '05, 16:18

Wow, it is still very close.
I am gonna wait for a few hours before I cast my vote.

sbucket6239

Post by sbucket6239 » Apr 2nd, '05, 21:05

all in

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Apr 2nd, '05, 21:32

sbucket6239 wrote:all in
please don't spam :x although you probably already voted, i deleted the last two posts that was pointless. Your spam isn't appreciated.

cloudspear

Post by cloudspear » Apr 2nd, '05, 21:38

i vote for damo also

manhleee

Post by manhleee » Apr 2nd, '05, 22:43

Hi,

All in for me

Thanks

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 2nd, '05, 22:49