Vote for March's KSOTM!

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month

What series would you like to be March's KSOTM?

All In
27%
Autumn Tale
4%
Loving You
6%
Loving You
6%
Propose
36%
The Sandglass
12%
Winter Sonata
8%

Total votes: 280

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Feb 22nd, '05, 18:55

jholic wrote:
mtlandis wrote:Well thank you jholic. I appreciate your support! Only one problem with your post..... I am a WOMAN. :D
yikes!! :crazy: (embarrassed at how many times i must've called mtlandis, "dude"!)

well, it only seems reasonable. people, look at it this way:

if you vote for PROPOSE, you get TWO series (ALL IN included) for the vote of one!

mtlandis, propose is winning so, "woman, let me hear you roar!!" :lol
Awesome! You have my vote for Propose then! I haven't had any time to watch k-dramas as of late...but I hope I will have enough hard drive space to catch your seeding! :-)

apples

Post by apples » Feb 22nd, '05, 19:32

mtlandis wrote:
jholic wrote:yikes!! :crazy: (embarrassed at how many times i must've called mtlandis, "dude"!)
No big deal. LOL Screenames can be deceptive. Perish the thought of someone actually looking at my profile. :glare: :P
jholic wrote:well, it only seems reasonable. people, look at it this way:

if you vote for PROPOSE, you get TWO series (ALL IN included) for the vote of one!

mtlandis, propose is winning so, "woman, let me hear you roar!!" :lol
Actually, you get 3 series for the price of 1vote because I am willing to VSS All In the first 2 weeks of March and Winter Sonata the second two weeks. :D
whoa! what a deal! I really want to watch All In... but if I get all three in one vote, might as well go for propose... i'll vote later though just in case something happens like last time.

Dahee Fanel

Post by Dahee Fanel » Feb 22nd, '05, 19:51

The Sandglass is a classic in Korean drama history. It would be a shame not to see it seeded, especially since I've been wanting to watch it for a while now.

Propose never really grabbed my attention, and I've seen all the other dramas...

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Feb 22nd, '05, 21:23

Dahee Fanel wrote:The Sandglass is a classic in Korean drama history. It would be a shame not to see it seeded
I hope I am not giving away any state secrets or anything, but if you just have to see Sandglass, you can get it the same way I did. Go to Totura's site and download it.
http://atticcat.wo.to/

Go to the bottom of the page and click on the banner for Sandglass. I believe because of bandwidth issues you can only download on the weekends though.

lis282

Post by lis282 » Feb 22nd, '05, 21:56

Sandglass! :)

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Feb 22nd, '05, 22:04

Update: We decided to have March's KSOTM run over a 5 week period between Feb 28th through April 3rd. Seeders will be asked to seed during the 1st and 3rd weeks, one half at a time, as usual :-)

Yangster

Post by Yangster » Feb 22nd, '05, 22:12

I would vote for ALL IN but I have it and seen it. :roll

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 23rd, '05, 00:50

pucca: coming from the homeland, couldn't you show some mercy to this poor kama'aina?!? have you defected to the 'tama/neon/babyguh team of 'blind-jholic-4-life' avatars?

please tell me that ONE of them is a female. :cry: :pale:
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Feb 23rd, '05, 01:39

jholic wrote:pucca: coming from the homeland, couldn't you show some mercy to this poor kama'aina?!? have you defected to the 'tama/neon/babyguh team of 'blind-jholic-4-life' avatars?

please tell me that ONE of them is a female. :cry: :pale:

E kala mai ia`u. (I'm sorry)

RicMin...female? Neither are female, but I believe they have some Monkey in them. Image

It's all in good fun...these guys are actually like brothers...:wink: :wink: and in real life Minwoo does have a girlfriend...Shin Ae, the one w/ pretty red flowers here...

eeer, i guess i'll credit jackie and kim for the pic :unsure:

apples

Post by apples » Feb 23rd, '05, 04:47

:rofl: hahaha..

but seriously, i feel bad for jholic.. poor guy. i guess you just gotta have to get used to it.

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » Feb 23rd, '05, 04:53

Oh no ALl in is losing. Two months in a row already. I gues I gotta wait for another month, :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Feb 23rd, '05, 05:00

TIticamara wrote:Oh no ALl in is losing. Two months in a row already. I gues I gotta wait for another month, :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
If you would go back and read my earlier posts, you would see that you do NOT have to wait. If Propose wins, I will be the VSS for ALL IN for the first two weeks in March and I will be the VSS for Winter Sonata the second two weeks.

apples

Post by apples » Feb 23rd, '05, 05:08

mtlandis wrote:
TIticamara wrote:Oh no ALl in is losing. Two months in a row already. I gues I gotta wait for another month, :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
If you would go back and read my earlier posts, you would see that you do NOT have to wait. If Propose wins, I will be the VSS for ALL IN for the first two weeks in March and I will be the VSS for Winter Sonata the second two weeks.
my speed is still slow. i managed to get hold of about half of phoenix, and didn't have time to get a single episode of all in. i wonder if i'll be able to finish dling all in w/i two weeks. i guess i'll just have to see.. thanks mtlandis for your generous offer!

yakitori

Post by yakitori » Feb 23rd, '05, 17:29

I've watched Winter Sonata, All In & Autumn Tale. Really want to watch both Propose & Sandglass. Well, guess since so many want to watch both Propose & All In and Sandglass is losing the battle,, I'll cross my fingers and hope Sandglass gets it another month.... Praying... Praying....

:-)

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Feb 23rd, '05, 19:23

apples wrote: my speed is still slow. i managed to get hold of about half of phoenix, and didn't have time to get a single episode of all in. i wonder if i'll be able to finish dling all in w/i two weeks. i guess i'll just have to see.. thanks mtlandis for your generous offer!
No big deal. I usually seed 3 episodes for 24 hours. That takes about 8 days (for All In). The last few days I take PM requests for specific episodes. I switched episodes about midnight East Coast time.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 24th, '05, 01:32

mtlandis: glad to see propose doing well.

pucca: had to do a double-take on the picture. the guy on the left (in the white shirt) looks like he only has ONE finger up. :lol
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Feb 24th, '05, 01:44

Looks like Propose is leading by a neat margin. Wonder if my vote would even make a difference. :lol Btw, I must mention that I love the mini banners on the first post! They're so neat.

tieucongchuack

Post by tieucongchuack » Feb 24th, '05, 16:54

I vote for Loving you. I like Park Young Ha very much

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Feb 24th, '05, 17:07

tieucongchuack wrote:I vote for Loving you. I like Park Young Ha very much
Loving you is a current VSS project. You could get it now if you want.

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Feb 24th, '05, 17:11

mtlandis wrote:
tieucongchuack wrote:I vote for Loving you. I like Park Young Ha very much
Loving you is a current VSS project. You could get it now if you want.
I wonder if tieucongchuack knows where to get it from...he posted when will loving you be coming out in the Loving You OST thread :-(

The link isn't currently working (it happens periodically, teaching us patience :wink: ), but the Loving You torrents are from jem's tracker...try it later, hopefully it'll work for you tieucongchuack (can you tell he wants to vote in the poll :D )

http://drama.afraid.org/jem/active_torrents.html

kentomaiku

Post by kentomaiku » Feb 24th, '05, 20:22

so the outcome for the march korean series of the month would be that the winner announces on feb28 so how does running it all the way to april works kinna getting confused. get all in up guys!!

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Feb 24th, '05, 20:40

kentomaiku wrote:so the outcome for the march korean series of the month would be that the winner announces on feb28 so how does running it all the way to april works kinna getting confused. get all in up guys!!
Winner is announced SUNDAY, Feb 27th...Seeding begins MONDAY, Feb. 28th.

KSOTM always starts on a MONDAY (the Monday closest to the first of the month) and March has 5 weeks...so the KSOTM for April will begin on a MONDAY (again, the Monday closest to the first of the month) April 4th. If it gets confusing, grab a calendar, that's what i have to do each time we have to figure out the dates :-)

How KSOTM Works
Last edited by puccakiss79 on Feb 25th, '05, 12:13, edited 1 time in total.

S4kura07

Post by S4kura07 » Feb 25th, '05, 00:22

I'm going to vote for ALL IN! :-)
Have a HAPPY day! ^_^

xiaolin

Post by xiaolin » Feb 25th, '05, 01:39

I vote for Propose!! Ryu Shi Won is sooo cute! = )..and plus...it looks rather interesting..does anyone know where I can find a better synopsis of this drama?

eki

Post by eki » Feb 25th, '05, 01:46

i voted for Propose .... even though it's going to win with or without my vote :roll

Olga_2005

Post by Olga_2005 » Feb 25th, '05, 01:59

wow.. the voting is about to end in a couple of days.. almost missed it -_-"

IN ALL!!!!!!!!!! :D
~ In the black gloom before my eyes, I saw a straight road leading from me to him. He seemed to glow with white light. That was the effect he had on me. ~

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Feb 25th, '05, 02:06

hmm looks like no one can beat Propose now unless .......
Watching :- All In [5/24], 1% of Anything [18/26]
Working On :- Summer I Love You | Clubbox

myunus

Post by myunus » Feb 25th, '05, 23:09

my vote goes to Propose!

Lhurgoyf

Post by Lhurgoyf » Feb 25th, '05, 23:39

The Sandglass is going to lose :-(
Anyhow, how's the quality of this series hosted on Totuya's site? The 100 megs per file didn't seem promising...

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Feb 26th, '05, 00:51

Lhurgoyf wrote:The Sandglass is going to lose :-(
Anyhow, how's the quality of this series hosted on Totuya's site? The 100 megs per file didn't seem promising...
Uh, honestly.. I'd probably say D quality. Really chunky; and if you're quality-spoiled, I wouldn't recommend the 100 mb files. :|

alstar83

Post by alstar83 » Feb 26th, '05, 00:53

I voted for All in but it seems to be useless because Propose is winning.
I think it is an old series, since Kim-Hae Sun is in it. I haven't watch her series for a long time. I guess the last time was in Tomato. That series is cute!!!!! :P

By the way, can I find more info about Propose somewhere? I am downloading it anyway since the forum is reseeding it ^ ^

cococrust
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cococrust » Feb 26th, '05, 00:56

finally put in my vote for 'propose'. Its one of the series that I planned to vote for anyway.

better burn some more stuffs onto DVD to make some space. :-(

o0Tsukushi0o

Post by o0Tsukushi0o » Feb 26th, '05, 04:31

Looks like there's no hope for Sand Glass again. Maybe some kind person will VSS the series. :D

Aroth

Post by Aroth » Feb 26th, '05, 04:43

Propose seems to be leading, wanted to see Full House (bc of SHK :lol:)
Any other site with more infos on Propose?

Gotta get a couple posts more in order to vote, gotta hurry up before the summer break ends :)

supadupahearn

Post by supadupahearn » Feb 26th, '05, 06:02

Forget all in. Go Propose. And people better not cheat this time. Freakin busters.

guerrill@

Post by guerrill@ » Feb 26th, '05, 06:55

I watched all series listed here and I gotta say Propose is one of the worst korean drama. Even worse than Yu-Ri-Hwa. :D Ryu-si-won and Kim-hee-sun's acting is so bad, not to mention story itself. My vote goes to all in.

o0Tsukushi0o

Post by o0Tsukushi0o » Feb 26th, '05, 07:21

guerrill@ wrote:I watched all series listed here and I gotta say Propose is one of the worst korean drama. Even worse than Yu-Ri-Hwa. :D Ryu-si-won and Kim-hee-sun's acting is so bad, not to mention story itself. My vote goes to all in.
lol yeah the drama was quite boring. Not much happened throughout the drama. I fell asleep a couple of times but I don't think it was the worst drama. The worst one I've seen so far was What Happened in Bali. Omg it was so frustrating to watch and the ending just made it million times worse. Ha Ji Won played the worst character ever. All she did was cry. If it wasn't for Damo, I think I would have hated Ha Ji Won.

What? Yoori Hwa is bad? I'm on ep 4 and it seems so interesting. I hope it won't be a waste of time like Bali was.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Feb 26th, '05, 07:44

guerrill@ wrote:I watched all series listed here and I gotta say Propose is one of the worst korean drama. Even worse than Yu-Ri-Hwa. :D Ryu-si-won and Kim-hee-sun's acting is so bad, not to mention story itself. My vote goes to all in.
You make me all the more intrigued to watch it. :P Was RSW's acting really that bad? I quite like his dramas so far.
o0Tsukushi0o wrote:lol yeah the drama was quite boring. Not much happened throughout the drama. I fell asleep a couple of times but I don't think it was the worst drama. The worst one I've seen so far was What Happened in Bali. Omg it was so frustrating to watch and the ending just made it million times worse. Ha Ji Won played the worst character ever. All she did was cry. If it wasn't for Damo, I think I would have hated Ha Ji Won.

What? Yoori Hwa is bad? I'm on ep 4 and it seems so interesting. I hope it won't be a waste of time like Bali was.
I've read comments which said Yoorihwa drags like crazy towards the end. :unsure: I don't know...I'm only on episode 5. But I can see it being potentially draggy.

I agree that WHIB was frustrating, but I don't feel it's the worst I've watched. It's just that the plot focused too much on the relationships between the 4 leads & nothing much else. I got pretty sick of all of the characters except Kang In Wook because he was the only one not crying and/or whining all the time. I actually liked Bali's ending though. :roll

umaynoire

Post by umaynoire » Feb 26th, '05, 07:44

^_^ Voted for Propose... x_X Because It's short... lol (my poor bandwidth... I swear I'm going to be in trouble soon)! That and there wasn't much in the summary, so I wanted to find out what it's about.

O.o i was surprised to find that so many people had already voted for it XD!
Go Propose!

apples

Post by apples » Feb 26th, '05, 08:06

Jannah wrote:
You make me all the more intrigued to watch it. :P Was RSW's acting really that bad? I quite like his dramas so far.
o0Tsukushi0o wrote:lol yeah the drama was quite boring. Not much happened throughout the drama. I fell asleep a couple of times but I don't think it was the worst drama. The worst one I've seen so far was What Happened in Bali. Omg it was so frustrating to watch and the ending just made it million times worse. Ha Ji Won played the worst character ever. All she did was cry. If it wasn't for Damo, I think I would have hated Ha Ji Won.

I agree that WHIB was frustrating, but I don't feel it's the worst I've watched. It's just that the plot focused too much on the relationships between the 4 leads & nothing much else. I got pretty sick of all of the characters except Kang In Wook because he was the only one not crying and/or whining all the time. I actually liked Bali's ending though. :roll
Okay, I used to think Bali was frustrating.. that was before i watched the ending.. the ending made up for the rest of the episodes. That's why it's one of my favorite kdramas.

I voted propose.. afterall, mtlandis is going to VSS All In.. and propose is obviously winning now.

icefire32000

Post by icefire32000 » Feb 26th, '05, 08:39

I wanted all in =)
but any one is fine~
thanks

Kicchan86

Post by Kicchan86 » Feb 26th, '05, 17:36

I'd like All in ^_^

sze_sze

Post by sze_sze » Feb 26th, '05, 17:59

hehe, i voted for Propose cuz i haven't seen it yet.... hope it stays in the lead!

mscheerios

Propose All The Way!!

Post by mscheerios » Feb 26th, '05, 18:02

WOOT! Happy to see that Propose is in the lead. Hopefully people don't cheat again! I

kentomaiku

Post by kentomaiku » Feb 27th, '05, 03:46

looks like purpose won !!

vballprinsess06

PROPOSE!!!

Post by vballprinsess06 » Feb 27th, '05, 04:09

won bin!! i vote for propose!! :D

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Feb 27th, '05, 04:36

NatNat wrote:MAKE ALL IN HAPPEN

i missed the vss of this

so Go Go All In, Go Go!
Natnat, who's the guy on your avatar? :D

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Feb 27th, '05, 06:37

Seems like Propose is likely to win, unless people cheat. Which I hope doesn't happen. Hmm, guess I need to start making space for a new drama! :P

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Feb 27th, '05, 11:07

well as long all in gets vssed, i am happy with propose :-)
Watching :- All In [5/24], 1% of Anything [18/26]
Working On :- Summer I Love You | Clubbox

AggieDawg

Post by AggieDawg » Feb 27th, '05, 14:59

I hope people will like Propose, because it's probably the worst k-drama i've watched. Maybe I have different tastes regarding dramas, but I slept through the drama and didn't find the story/plot that interesting. I did put my vote for Propose however so people can check it out. :-) Hope it wins.

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Feb 27th, '05, 16:37

DarReNz wrote:well as long all in gets vssed, i am happy with propose :-)
If Propose wins, I will seed All In the first 2 weeks of March and Winter Sonata the second 2 weeks.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Feb 27th, '05, 16:42

AggieDawg wrote:I hope people will like Propose, because it's probably the worst k-drama i've watched. Maybe I have different tastes regarding dramas, but I slept through the drama and didn't find the story/plot that interesting. I did put my vote for Propose however so people can check it out. :-) Hope it wins.
Same here, though I've seen maybe only 3 episodes only before losing interest. A saying comes to mind when I read this thread: Be careful what you wish for. :lol
Must-watch drama: Sharp 1 & 2 and Buhwal

aznfudd

VOte for All-In

Post by aznfudd » Feb 27th, '05, 19:07

voting for All-In cuz gambling is cool

oh yea, cutie from Full HOuse is in this.. Song Hye Gyo

tinhvibanbi

Post by tinhvibanbi » Feb 28th, '05, 00:18

Just look at the poll, propro 's gonna win, go ........ :lol