31%
Winter Sonata
26%

Total votes: 95

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jan 29th, '05, 17:12

DarReNz wrote:hmm is something wrong ?? all in seems to be missing from the poll .....
actually, now Propose is gone too....the reason? cheaters....stop creating multiple accounts to vote people!!!! People don't realize that it's very very obvious when cheating is going on, and yes, we can find out if and who are voting more than once :roll

tCx

Post by tCx » Jan 29th, '05, 17:15

puccakiss79 wrote:All In and Propose were removed due to cheating!!!!! We apologize once again for posting such pessimistic messages, but please do NOT cheat!!! It's extremely frustrating for puccakiss79 and I to see people cheating when we've tried so hard to eliminate this issue. We want to keep things fair for everybody, but we hate it when a few people screw it up for everyone else!
OH no........... now I'll have to find All In from somewhere else... if i can find one :(

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » Jan 29th, '05, 17:39

Stupid cheaters. Now everyone has to suffer together with you because of your sheer stupidity. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Jan 29th, '05, 17:44

goodness..... i don't understand why some have to cheat for something like this. it's ridiculous! :glare: i hope those who did are happy now becuase look what you've done. :glare: :glare: :glare:

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » Jan 29th, '05, 18:08

puccakiss79 wrote:
DarReNz wrote:hmm is something wrong ?? all in seems to be missing from the poll .....
actually, now Propose is gone too....the reason? cheaters....stop creating multiple accounts to vote people!!!! People don't realize that it's very very obvious when cheating is going on, and yes, we can find out if and who are voting more than once :roll
Can't you just punish those who cheated rather than to punish everyone? Its unfair to all the members who didn't cheat.

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Jan 29th, '05, 18:13

pucca dear,
can i renege my vote for All In since it's off the list now =(

my vote all for naught!
kinda like the United States voting system.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Jan 29th, '05, 18:15

All In and Propose will be candidates for next month, so for those who are willing to be a little more patient, March's poll will come soon! We're sorry that a few individuals who cheated were able to ruin a good poll, but unfortunately NatNat, there's no way to revote. I voted for All In too, but sometimes, examples must be set so others will not follow in the future. Our sincerest apologies go out to everyone who did not cheat, and for those who did... thank your lucky stars we decided not to ban!

babyguh

Post by babyguh » Jan 29th, '05, 18:17

lol looks like i wont be watching all in then lol

well punish means ban and theres too much of them it sucks for those who didnt cheat but eh o well no more trying to worry bout them thats what they caused

its pretty sad to resort to cheating just for a drama...

weee thanks to tama and osora and pucca for the hotnessss

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jan 29th, '05, 18:20

You people need to have hope, just cuz it's not part of the poll, doesn't mean it won't get seeded :wink: But don't blame me, if you miss the seeding (that is to say, if it is seeded :wink: ) hmmm, although, it would have been nice to have all those seeds huh?
Last edited by puccakiss79 on Jan 29th, '05, 18:55, edited 1 time in total.

cartermariano

Post by cartermariano » Jan 29th, '05, 18:30

goddammit, why do you people think you can cheat and get away? And what's even worse...making our votes count for nothing! I was already arranging to start the downloads for the next KSOTM, and YOU BLEW IT! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST CHEAT THROUGH EVERYTHING, THINK AGAIN!

By that i don't mean any disrespect to the people in charge of seeding the files, like puccakiss, iceberry and stuff. I understand what you had to do and support your decision 100%.
Resistance is Futile.

Doc

Post by Doc » Jan 29th, '05, 18:46

aww man, I just woked up to see how's All in was doing and I found this out XD ::sigh::

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Jan 29th, '05, 18:54

puccakiss79 wrote:You people need to have hope, just cuz it's not part of the poll, doesn't mean it won't get seeded :wink: But don't blame me, if you miss the seeding (that is to say, if it is seeded :wink: )
uh ho! cloak n dagger bittorrent!

pockiiee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pockiiee » Jan 29th, '05, 18:55

Even though I wanted to see propose I'm glad you did this - it'll stop future cheaters hopefully - guess I'll have to wait till next month's poll

jtwong27

Post by jtwong27 » Jan 29th, '05, 19:37

lol... it is pretty sad for ppl to resort to cheating ... i was wondering how the polls were but I was like... wow.. the list is smaller than it used to :p! ah well.. i voted for All In, but i'll wait patiently for next months poll ^^! besides... Sweet 18 is hilarious and its leading the polls rite now :)!

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Jan 29th, '05, 21:53

ahhh foo-ey. Wish I waited longer to vote, (e.g. after the cheaters), so that i might vote now for Winter Sonata. :glare:
“I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion”

---Thoreau

chico

Post by chico » Jan 29th, '05, 23:45

i wish i waited longer to vote would have voted for sandglass since propose is removed :x Cheaters suck

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jan 30th, '05, 00:10

What, cheating?! :blink And I was so looking forward to All In winning too. :-( What a waste... I can't believe some people would cheat over something trivial like the KSOTM & spoil it for the rest of us. It's good that you mods noticed the cheating though.

raynebow

Post by raynebow » Jan 30th, '05, 00:16

My vote had been for Winter Sonata anyway, but for curiousity sake, couldn't you just restart the poll instead of eliminating All In and Propose from the options completely?

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jan 30th, '05, 00:17

What? I really wanted to see "All In". Sigh. It's a pity that those of us who were abiding by the rules have to be punished also. :-( Well, it's good that the mods found out about this, it's a good lesson I guess for those that cheated.

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Jan 30th, '05, 00:26

*sigh* .. me too .. I really wanted to watch All In :(
But I have a lot of eps Drama to download too ^^
So I can download first the other drama :P
Be ASHAMED you Cheater !!! :x

Dodbos

Post by Dodbos » Jan 30th, '05, 00:50

is anything being done to the cheaters?

kentomaiku

Post by kentomaiku » Jan 30th, '05, 01:10

i guess i'll wait for the march 2005 poll you cheaters shouldnt cheat..aye.. :-) i guess i'll wait for all in now :-(

jegiwong

Post by jegiwong » Jan 30th, '05, 02:09

Why not still include All in and Propose in the list? Just exclude the votes of the cheaters. I also want All in although I don't have enough post to vote yet... :-(

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Jan 30th, '05, 02:41

lets go Winter Sonata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
“I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion”

---Thoreau

republix

Post by republix » Jan 30th, '05, 03:11

What idiots... its kind of obvious when theres like 5 names all registered on the same day(especially TODAY the 29th), all with around 10 posts. Admins should change the rules so that more posts are required in order to vote. Only one name should be allowed to register on each IP as well.

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Jan 30th, '05, 03:48

i think you mods should split all in and propose for march and april polls .... i think that should solve the problem ??

pjyoon

Post by pjyoon » Jan 30th, '05, 05:12

Although I was hoping for All In to win, I whole-heartedly agree with the action
taken by the Mods.

And as Shinigami posted... I've got some other items to find, so I'm willing to wait.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jan 30th, '05, 05:39

Yeah, I agree with republix that a higher number of posts should be required in order to vote. And maybe you can make it such that someone has to be a member for X number of days before being allowed to vote. If cheating happens again in the months to come, it'll be unfair to the rest of us who already voted only to have our votes uncounted. :glare:

supadupahearn

Post by supadupahearn » Jan 30th, '05, 06:51

Man you dang cheaters. I wanted to watch propose. Now I cant vote for another thing and I do not want sweet 18 since I watched it. BOO to cheaters.

luv-u

Post by luv-u » Jan 30th, '05, 07:39

:O oh noooooooooooo.........my PROPOSE... now I can't even write a review anymore.... ok, so now what?... :-(

Uhm.. lets see... I vote for Sweet 18, can I vote again? or I'm excluded now? since I already voted for Propose?.. aw... stupid cheaters :cry:

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jan 30th, '05, 07:48

luv-u wrote::O oh noooooooooooo.........my PROPOSE... now I can't even write a review anymore.... ok, so now what?... :-(

Uhm.. lets see... I vote for Sweet 18, can I vote again? or I'm excluded now? since I already voted for Propose?.. aw... stupid cheaters :cry:
Please answer the pm i sent. Thanks

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Jan 30th, '05, 08:20

Jannah wrote:Yeah, I agree with republix that a higher number of posts should be required in order to vote. And maybe you can make it such that someone has to be a member for X number of days before being allowed to vote. If cheating happens again in the months to come, it'll be unfair to the rest of us who already voted only to have our votes uncounted. :glare:
well said. i voted for All In. i was really hoping that would win! now i want to see it even more since some ppl r actually willing to cheat for it. :mrgreen: o well, now i hope Sweet 18 wins, i don't have that yet.

luv-u

Post by luv-u » Jan 30th, '05, 08:40

:-( ok.. it's my fault, stupid mistake... now you all, can curse me or do whatever you feel like... stupid me... I already explained to the mods, or puccakiss indeed, but it doesn't help since what I did was actually ruining the whole process... Ok, I'll take the blame and responsibility.

Go ahead and beat me.. Sorry!

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Jan 30th, '05, 08:43

luv-u wrote::-( ok.. it's my fault, stupid mistake... now you all, can curse me or do whatever you feel like... stupid me... I already explained to the mods, or puccakiss indeed, but it doesn't help since what I did was actually ruining the whole process... Ok, I'll take the blame and responsibility.

these are your words, not mine.

FYI everyone, it's okay for roommates or friends to vote from the same comp/ip address. :roll So i dunno if that one account address per ip requirement or guideline thingy would be fair to those that do this.

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Jan 30th, '05, 09:08

luv-u wrote::-( ok.. it's my fault, stupid mistake... now you all, can curse me or do whatever you feel like... stupid me... I already explained to the mods, or puccakiss indeed, but it doesn't help since what I did was actually ruining the whole process... Ok, I'll take the blame and responsibility.
it's ok, we all make mistakes. now we know what happens to the nominated dramas when some1 tries to cheat. :)

Serenade

Post by Serenade » Jan 30th, '05, 09:35

Well, I suppose people can still sort of wait another month (or two...) for All In or Propose... But it's nice to see the other series having a chance. ^_^;

Just yea... I hope no one will ever do this again. Don't be naughty, little kids...

Serenade

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Jan 30th, '05, 14:48

let's play fair ppl 8)