This poll will run for two weeks.
Please enjoy the vote and feel free to be a volunteer seeder for our next JSoTW ;-). This time we have two human dramas from 1997.
We still need more volunteer seeder to keep JSoTW alive!
Thanks to fobdstn to be a volunteer seeder for this JSoTW, without him/her all this would not be possible.
>>CLOSED<< And the winner are: Aoi Tori / L'oiseau Bleu - torrent and Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru - torrent with both 50% !
Thanks fobdstn for seeding!
VOTE for the next JSoTW above
(This poll will run for two weeks till 24 October 2011)
This week's nominees are:
Aoi Tori / L'oiseau Bleu - torrent
Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru - torrent
NOMINATE future JSoTWs below
Information and rules for the Japanese Series of the Week:
* What is the Japanese Series of the Week (SoTW)? (Some aspects are not up-to-date anymore)
* Nominate only completed Japanese dramas with completed English subtitles!
* You must have at least 10 posts to vote.
* You can always reply on the current Japanese Series of the Week thread or PM me if you want to be a volunteer seeder for a particular drama for the next Japanese Series of the Week.. I will only choose the first four volunteer seeders for one poll! If there are already four volunteer seeders for a poll, i will write it on this thread. Then it isn't necessary anymore to reply here or write me a PM if you are willing to seed a drama for the next JSoTW. Of course you can reply for FUTURE JSoTW, but please remark it!
* It is always helpful, if people can help out seeding the drama which won the vote!
* It is allowed to post requests, but no guaranty for nomination as long as nobody want to be a volunteer seeder for the requested drama.
Wall of Fame (volunteer seeders of previous Japanese Series of the Week - if you don't want to be mentioned, please PM me):
Please remember: D-Addicts was started for the community, and being a part of the community means sharing! If you don't share, then everyone loses.
D-addicts works much better if you share as others have shared with you.