Search found 380 matches
- Oct 26th, '05, 00:19
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: So.. What was the first drama you watched??
- Replies: 1679
- Views: 230889
my very first drama was Oshin! i watched it when i was just 8 years old but i really cant forget the story..it was so touching! too bad they did not air the whole series here in Manila, they only showed the part when Oshin was just a young girl. then in 2003, autumn tale was shown here, and i fell i...
- Sep 23rd, '05, 04:08
- Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
- Topic: If you are allowed to watch only one drama, wat would it be?
- Replies: 168
- Views: 32875
ill never get tired watching MISA, so ill choose it among all the dramas ive watched(that includes doramas,etc).
- Sep 17th, '05, 09:12
- Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
- Topic: FAVORITE KOREAN ACTOR
- Replies: 356
- Views: 119281
i used to like bae yong joon and kwon sang woo a lot but after watching MISA, SO JI SUB became my all time favorite..much more than my admiration for my other idols like Sorimachi, Takky, Takenouchi, Kimura. He's so good and convincing in MISA that i became a fan in heartbeat!
- Sep 14th, '05, 22:46
- Forum: KDrama Discussions
- Topic: Sorry I Love You (KBS, 2004)
- Replies: 500
- Views: 116990
i agree, MISA is really good! im a japanese dorama addict and collector, and this will only be the second korean drama that i watched(the first would be autumn tale). IMHO, this is the best love story drama that i've seen, it's even better than doramas. the story, acting, setting, music are perfect!...