Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sep 27th, '07, 05:39
- Forum: Other Asian Culture
- Topic: Who's watching Filipino dramas?
- Replies: 129
- Views: 124628
I watch Ysabella and Pangarap ng Bituin from ABS but I also watch Impostora and Marimar from GMA. I usually don't watch filipino dramas because they're always the same but the ones I'm watching now are not that bad.
- Apr 2nd, '07, 07:48
- Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
- Topic: Anyone know any good POP KOREAN MUSIC?
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10369
I really like Dong Bang Shin Ki and Super Junior and I just started listening to Baby Vox....they're pretty good too even though they broke up....but does any one know where i can download Baby Vox songs like "Doll"?
- Nov 28th, '06, 03:46
- Forum: Chinese Drama Discussions
- Topic: [TwDrama] Hana Kimi (CTS/GTV, 2006)
- Replies: 666
- Views: 222387
OMG the episodes are already out...i wanted to start watching it but there are no subs...but i really want to watch it...the story seems to be good and if you watch the trailers...its really funny and JIRO is just so cute...can someone update me on this...if they know a place where i can watch or do...
- Nov 11th, '06, 05:25
- Forum: KDrama Discussions
- Topic: RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KDRAMAS (ask for suggestions here)
- Replies: 3570
- Views: 1312949
i love korean dramas!!! i love to watch romantic comedies....can someone please tell me whats the best romantic comedy dramas there are...i've watched a few but now im kinda stuck on what i want to watch next....can someone please help me???