Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Apr 5th, '10, 17:02
- Forum: Chinese Drama Discussions
- Topic: RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE CHINESE DRAMAS
- Replies: 700
- Views: 497389
1. Autumn's Concerto - If you want something to watch in one sitting, I suggest this. 2. I Want to Become a Hard Persimmon - Honestly, I really going to think this was going to be a cliche high school drama but it really wasn't. I recommend this as well. 3. Hi My Sweetheart - Rainie and Show Luo are...
- Mar 9th, '10, 03:12
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE ASIAN DRAMAS
- Replies: 880
- Views: 413322
1. Autumn's Concerto - Ady and Vanness have so much chemistry and Xiao Xiao Bin is so adorable. The storyline is great and addicting. 2. Hi My Sweetheart - I really enjoyed the characters especially Rainie's character 3. Hana Yori Dango- First J-Drama that I really got into. The story was interesting.