Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Search found 101 matches

by Halfass
May 27th, '08, 14:24
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: What's on your mind right now?
Replies: 418
Views: 107476

Sitting here thinking if I could have just one wish. I would wish, again, to wake up everyday to the sound of HER breath on my neck. The warmth of HER lips on my cheek. The touch of HER fingers on my skin. And the feel of HER heart beating against mine as we become entwined. Knowing that I could nev...
by Halfass
May 24th, '08, 18:12
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: What's on your mind right now?
Replies: 418
Views: 107476

I saw HER the other day. I would have preferred that it hadn’t happened. It’s just that sometimes you can’t avoid it. My buddy and I were out enjoying the wonderful Spring day here in my city doing a little window shopping. I turned the corner and there SHE was... Pride would not let me tell HER how...
by Halfass
May 22nd, '08, 14:19
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Philosophical Discussion
Replies: 130
Views: 26796

DKane75, As I begin to read through your work, I'm becoming considerably confused from the amount of vocabulary that is entirely new to me. So I got out my dictionary and started painstakingly learning the definitions of all the new words. However, I am still getting tripped up as the context is ver...
by Halfass
May 19th, '08, 15:16
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!
Replies: 3138
Views: 723316

@Xplict, AF_1, Biker555

Damn FOOS! This ain't America's Next Top Model. You homies better go donate to my mother's motherland earthquake fund, chu hurrr? :D
by Halfass
May 19th, '08, 15:11
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Where have all the nice guys gone?
Replies: 36
Views: 16181

Enjoyed reading the OP. Well done, Ply! IMHO, we have a very limited amount of time in our busy days to dedicate to courting women. And most of us already have enough "friends". So if you run across a woman who says "Just friends" , then I'd suggest to stop trying. You are basically wasting your val...
by Halfass
May 17th, '08, 06:49
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: do you believe love after married?
Replies: 54
Views: 16171

zyrene wrote:@halfAss
naman, magkababayan pala tau... akala ko foreigner ka... hehe
tga-san?
Hulaan mo kung saan, o anong bansa ako.
by Halfass
May 17th, '08, 06:44
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Philosophical Discussion
Replies: 130
Views: 26796

So your claim is that the "Big Bang" happened but nothing caused it to happen; Right! It just simply happened; no cause which effectuated into a "Big Bang" just an uncaused "Big Bang". And you say my philosophy needs adjustment. Give me a break, my friend. Your previous comments to Jscorpio on page...
by Halfass
May 16th, '08, 14:36
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: What's on your mind right now?
Replies: 418
Views: 107476

Perino. Image
by Halfass
May 16th, '08, 14:26
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: do you believe love after married?
Replies: 54
Views: 16171

zyrene wrote:Halfass, bat marunong kang mgtagalog?
Secreto ito. *Wink
by Halfass
May 16th, '08, 14:23
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Philosophical Discussion
Replies: 130
Views: 26796

Some how you have gotten my meaning completely turned around. I will accept any responsibility for this that is necessary to get it straightened out. 1. <b>"All one needs to be aware of is that it requires that at one time nothing (or at least a very small something) existed."</b> Is part of an ove...
by Halfass
May 16th, '08, 02:50
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Philosophical Discussion
Replies: 130
Views: 26796

Halfass, You win the award for the most obviously foolish post. Go to the first post of this page read my second quote which Jscorpio copied and correct your own error. Your claim that; "All one needs to be aware of is that it requires that at one time nothing (or at least a very small something) e...
by Halfass
May 16th, '08, 02:30
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: What's on your mind right now?
Replies: 418
Views: 107476

What's on my mind right now?

<i>HER</i>

The night fell beautifully here.... Mon Amour. Tu me manques.
by Halfass
May 16th, '08, 02:16
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Philosophical Discussion
Replies: 130
Views: 26796

<b>WHAT?</b> You have, and I quote, "no regard for demonstrating fact by experimental evidence", ie. the experimental method. The quote in context is: Why do you think I have no regard for demonstrating fact by experimental evidence? If it can be shown to be factual (i.e., in accordance to reality)...
by Halfass
May 15th, '08, 22:22
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: do you believe love after married?
Replies: 54
Views: 16171

slowmoe wrote:@g-em...like your quote....whos more important 1 or 2.....
Both 1&2 are equally important.

Psst Zyrene!! Nasan ang balot ko?
by Halfass
May 15th, '08, 22:13
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Philosophical Discussion
Replies: 130
Views: 26796

Why do you think I have no regard for demonstrating fact by experimental evidence? If it can be shown to be factual (i.e., in accordance to reality) it does not matter the method used to verify it. So if you have no regard for the experimental method, what method do you propose for becoming acquain...
by Halfass
May 14th, '08, 14:47
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Philosophical Discussion
Replies: 130
Views: 26796

My problem with your interpetation of peripheral sensory data. ... I don't understand your rebuttal; nowhere do I make claim to perceptual standards; I'm pointing out that by <i>definition</i> secondary perception must refer to peripheral perception, not to other cognitive processes, as you appear ...
by Halfass
May 13th, '08, 19:52
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Philosophical Discussion
Replies: 130
Views: 26796

You are perceiving a real physical thing; it is a computer generated output of some type.... The validity of the output is not judged or determined by perception this responsibility remains with the mind; post perception. I think there is confusion here between the results of physical sensorial-per...
by Halfass
May 13th, '08, 15:38
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!
Replies: 3138
Views: 723316

@Zyrene:

Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis?!! G'boy be HAWT up in hurrr fo sho!

Alam ko kung nasaan ka. Masarap ang pagkain sa malacanang. Inuman tayong San Miguel at Gin. *Wink
by Halfass
May 13th, '08, 15:29
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Philosophical Discussion
Replies: 130
Views: 26796

Well, perception and indirect perception can hardly be called the same. If it happened in the past there may be left over evidence which we can interpret; this cannot be called a perception. If it is something we are projecting to occur in the future this equally cannot be called a perception. Actu...
by Halfass
May 10th, '08, 05:35
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

I do.. "Is it a crime that I still want you? And I want you to want me, too?" - Sade Summer of 2006, whilst in London at one of her concerts, it was unnerving to watch this exotic creature with the full moon face and fantastic figure smoulder briefly, catch the groove, and then sing the most outrag...
by Halfass
May 10th, '08, 03:42
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

What what? Nah bro, I'm just teaching Adri some French fo reallio! :D
by Halfass
May 10th, '08, 03:21
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

I want to paint you and hang it over my bed so when you are here, we can make love underneath your splendour, and when we are apart, I can behold your beauty and satisfy myself just by the mere thought of you.....
by Halfass
May 10th, '08, 03:07
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

Oui, paint you. You're so beautiful, My Lady, I want to paint you. Free of charge, of course, and I want to hang the portrait of you over my bed. *Wink
by Halfass
May 10th, '08, 02:57
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

Let me paint you.
by Halfass
May 10th, '08, 02:48
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

Tonight vodka on ice as I relax on the fire escape. Mmm..... heavenly.

Well that's hardly polite, is it? I've got a good mind to talk to your mum about you. How is she, btw?
by Halfass
May 10th, '08, 02:30
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

If you're so busy, why are you answering me back?
by Halfass
May 10th, '08, 02:21
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

So you would be thinking about me if you weren't so busy?
by Halfass
May 10th, '08, 02:08
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

Damn Gina! What do you mean "no"? You left just as things were getting interesting. I've certainly been thinking about you... *Wink
by Halfass
May 10th, '08, 01:47
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

slowmoe wrote:hey bro wheres halfass....
Hiding from choo!
can you ask her for another obama autograph....
Why?
a girl in class wants one.....
Who?
thanks in advance....
NO!

<b>@Jscorpio</b>: Hi gorgeous. Thinking about me? *Wink
by Halfass
May 8th, '08, 02:01
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

Could it be... because when we're in a state of excitement our lips redden to signal subconsciously to our partner that we are ready.. You have very luscious lips, did you know that?? I'll bet you're not even wearing lipstick right now, are you?? You don't say. You like the sight of yourself like t...
by Halfass
May 8th, '08, 01:39
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

Jscorpio wrote:I saw you staring at her.. Do you like what you see??
Mmm.... Yes. Those lips.... so beautiful. It's our little secret.

Did you ever wonder why women wear lipstick?
by Halfass
May 8th, '08, 01:00
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

That was what she was wearing the first time I saw her: red lipstick, Mmm.... *Wink
by Halfass
May 8th, '08, 00:51
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

The night fell beautifully here, mes amis.
Jscorpio wrote: What should I wear? What colour of lipstick?
An elegant black evening gown. And red, of course. *Wink
by Halfass
May 6th, '08, 17:33
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

Nothing excites me more than hearing your vocal appreciation, mon amie. The timbre and resonance of your voice always delights me. May this beautiful day bring you all your heart's desires. *Besous*
by Halfass
May 6th, '08, 17:00
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Rate my girl!!! kudasai
Replies: 48
Views: 14908

@Zyrene: She's cute. Congrats, bro!

But damn Willis! Did you ask if you could post her sexy photographie for everyone to see? Kinda disrespecting your Lady without first asking, IMHO.

What's more important to you? The girl's face or body or personality? SCOOP!
by Halfass
May 6th, '08, 16:39
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

zyrene wrote:gud evening minna... a cup of coffee please.... :D
Bonjour... mon ami,

A cup of French roast coffee for the handsome lad, coming up!
by Halfass
May 6th, '08, 16:31
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

In other words, you two are not condoning nor denying that cheating in a relationship is wrong?? G'boy is not implying that every guy should go out and be unfaithful, nor is he implying that all guys cheat on every girl they date. Cheating generally means that you're not fully satisfied with your c...
by Halfass
May 6th, '08, 05:50
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

Bonne nuit.... mon ami.
by Halfass
May 6th, '08, 05:40
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

slowmoe wrote:I. LOVE. ADRIJANA....................I. LOVE. ADRIJANA.........I. LOVE. ADRIJANA..............will you marry me.....lol......
Please shut your computer down NOW, bro!
by Halfass
May 5th, '08, 04:19
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: How do you to spend you time if you don’t have a bf/gf?
Replies: 95
Views: 26641

Enjoying a glass of wine whilst reading a good book.. Painting.. Thinking.. Studying.. Do you get to spend your days painting? In my home in Marseilles, I had designated one huge room solely for painting. Whenever I'm in some boring meeting, lunch, or class I often fantasize about being in front of...
by Halfass
May 5th, '08, 03:24
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

@G'boy: Thinking back there was a delivery waiting for **her**, a blue box from Tiffany & Co., a gift from *you know who* with a note: <i>"My Lady, I apologise for not noting your distress, even before the dinner party began. I often mistake my desires, my wishes, for others'. Had I paid attention,...
by Halfass
May 4th, '08, 00:48
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

[quote="G'boy"Btw, guess who I saw the other day shopping @Victoria's Secret. YES gf, "HER."[/quote]

:-)

Aight G, gotta go make a living. Swing by if you like. Peace out!
by Halfass
May 3rd, '08, 23:59
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

Nah G, you just mad cause you weren't born a woman. :D
by Halfass
May 3rd, '08, 23:22
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

and whos that sexy chick in the corner....dang shes fine.....dont tell her i asked....lol..... *Contemplates speaking to Slowmoe about mixing too much liquor in such a short time* http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4999/condisecretsk5.jpg I'll have a Hoegaarden, in one of those giant Hoegaarden gla...
by Halfass
May 2nd, '08, 19:39
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

Hey, Hey, settle down! I was having a hard time finding a dirty glass. *Wink

Juke box is by the dart board. One rule - no Barry Manilow Otay?

Dirty martini extra dirty coming up!
by Halfass
May 2nd, '08, 19:09
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: The Lounge
Replies: 337
Views: 33571

The Lounge

D-Addicts needs someplace to order a drink, right? Or at least somewhere to vent/rant/confess something on your mind. So pick your poison and scoop to your friendly neighbourhood bartender.

*pouring myself a vodka on the rocks*

Me thinks I'll go first. SWEET!
by Halfass
May 1st, '08, 22:11
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

I am very aware of the determinist argument and it fails because it is based in faith. Perhaps you should've read the entire thread in your MySpace before you go off half-ass'd like this. If you were genuinely aware of the determinist argument, then you'd understand why your first sentence is a non...
by Halfass
May 1st, '08, 19:49
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

Halfass, First you assume the "determinist components". I am not allowing you this sleight of hand. If you claim "determinist components" then prove them. You can't just assume them and then ask me to disprove your assumption. Apologies, My Lady. My assumption was that someone arguing against deter...
by Halfass
May 1st, '08, 19:24
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

Dang bro! You on your own Bobba! Peace OUT! :D
by Halfass
May 1st, '08, 17:26
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

Damn Gina! Your Last Friends epid 4’s out now get da hell out! C’mon Moe! Be a man grow some hair on your chest for a day. Damn! For real, tell Scary Mary that if you subtract all the determined components of free will, then all you have left are two words. The assertion of agency which exists indep...
by Halfass
May 1st, '08, 15:28
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

Jscorpio wrote:Dear Mr. Admin,
:offtopic:
You S.U.C.K.E.D.!!
D almighty God Admin has spoken yawl fo sho! Behave yourself, Gina!
gnossienneslent wrote:This had a bit more substance than the sandwich conversation.


Aww... does my babygirl Pam think I'm going to leave her for someone else? *Wink
by Halfass
Apr 30th, '08, 22:26
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

Great acting? Not for Ryo/Souske whatever his name is. Homeboy's stiff as a damn doorknob fo reallio! Standing there looking like a damn frozen popsicle with his fruityass walking down da street. Is he competing with Gisele Bundchen or what? Takeru/Ruka/Michiru and Eri are good. As for the show itse...
by Halfass
Apr 30th, '08, 21:34
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

thanks halfass....yeah tell me about the eye thing....curious to know what you mean.... Short and sweet, as promised. Damn Willis! You know like the pupils of your eyes dilate and grow larger and larger when you see your girl Ayn Rand you're attracted to. Sorta like da larger and dilated pupils are...
by Halfass
Apr 30th, '08, 20:22
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

And this is what I mean by an elemental error of reasoning, mate.. You apparently are of the view that an appeal to authority is always fallacious, but an appeal to authority is only fallacious if the authority is not a proper authority.. The authorities I have cited are proper authorities and the ...
by Halfass
Apr 30th, '08, 20:03
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

slowmoe wrote:
Halfass wrote:GO Willis! GO Willis! Slap her skinnyass fo reallio! SWEET!
i cant...help me....
I'll try. Give me a sec, Otay?
by Halfass
Apr 30th, '08, 19:49
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

GO Willis! GO Willis! Slap her skinnyass fo reallio! SWEET!
by Halfass
Apr 30th, '08, 14:36
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

slowmoe wrote:i know i'm a bad debater....coffee time.....
You're doing a fine job kickin' her skinnyass. For real, don't let her push you around. Be a man Willis and put some hair on chest. Stand up for what you believe in. Tell her straight up. YES, I love Ayn Rand!
by Halfass
Apr 30th, '08, 00:11
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

slowmoe wrote:ya alright jscorpio....
Jscorpio's PMSing fo reallio! DAMN!
by Halfass
Apr 30th, '08, 00:09
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

Jscorpio wrote:STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x :x :x :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
SWEET!! :P
by Halfass
Apr 29th, '08, 23:49
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

Anyway, I'm sooo upset right now I carn't even think/type straight.. I was just over @JDORAMA and saw Michiru hugging Sousuke in the rain crying!! :cussing: Poor Ruka.. :cry: **Tears** SWEET! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8utL-XzOp6g The Rain - Oran "Juice" Jones CHORUS: I saw you (and him) walkin...
by Halfass
Apr 29th, '08, 18:21
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

slowmoe wrote:where u come up with these songs....hey.... the eyes....whats that about....explain....
Damn Ginaa! I tought I tought your hairyass gone on home, no?

How choo wanna it? Short and sweet or long and boring? SCOOP!
by Halfass
Apr 29th, '08, 18:06
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

boris7 wrote:I must go.......flying tomorrow...need my sleep.......have fun guys!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
Wat Wat? Leaving so soon? :P

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... ID=4095224
by Halfass
Apr 29th, '08, 17:00
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

so.... Whatchoo talkin' Willis? Whatchoo mean "so"? What deallio fo reallio? Boy, Ima come over and smack your hairyass! Better wakeup and smell da coffee offers some milk and cookies! Dating for dummies 101 fo sho! http://www.ebooks.com/ebooks/book_display.asp?IID=243707 You mean = Janus the 2 fac...
by Halfass
Apr 29th, '08, 16:45
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

Sing it ya'll! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9aLBdeT6ks Girl The only thing that matters in my life Is that Im down for you and treat you right Youve got no cause to treat me cold as ice Oh girl As long as Ill be givin my love to you You should be givin me your love too But you just keep on actin ...
by Halfass
Apr 29th, '08, 16:02
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

slowmoe wrote:
Halfass wrote:Damn Willis!

The eyes homie. The eyes fo realio!
??????..... whos eyes....:unsure:
Haven't chu heard from Saint Jerome? "The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart."
by Halfass
Apr 29th, '08, 15:29
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: how can you tell if a girl likes you
Replies: 166
Views: 23128

Damn Willis!

The eyes homie. The eyes fo realio!
by Halfass
Apr 28th, '08, 18:32
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: GUYS : What kind of girl do u like???
Replies: 166
Views: 35832

They say that there are few people who exist that upon meeting them the world, as you know it is promptly swept away and you have changed forever as a person. <i>She</i> was one such person. Much of what I am today was because of her. I will always remember the time we spent together, it was magical...
by Halfass
Apr 28th, '08, 16:15
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: My buddy's breakup
Replies: 78
Views: 16637

Damn Ginaaaaaaa! You are the "empirical evidence" fo reallio! :lol
by Halfass
Apr 28th, '08, 03:26
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: My buddy's breakup
Replies: 78
Views: 16637

You're just bitter Say what Gina? Run that by me again? and you refuse to accept the fact that it would be easier for your buddy to stay friends with her.. It's silly!! Yeah perhaps, in your perfect little world, the ideal would be for exes to succeed at being friends, but in one where bitterness, ...
by Halfass
Apr 28th, '08, 03:01
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: My buddy's breakup
Replies: 78
Views: 16637

I do.. why can't ex-lovers remain friends?? Why is it all or nothing?? Yeah, maybe it would make things much easier in the dating world, but for real Gina, relationships rarely see mutual breakups you know like one person is usually the dumper, whilst the other muses on the breakup and pain for wee...
by Halfass
Apr 28th, '08, 02:49
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: My buddy's breakup
Replies: 78
Views: 16637

For real who on earth would want to stay friends with their ex? Do you?
by Halfass
Apr 28th, '08, 02:32
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: My buddy's breakup
Replies: 78
Views: 16637

gnossienneslent wrote:You know that MSN exists for this balderdash...
Damn Gina!! :glare:
by Halfass
Apr 28th, '08, 02:28
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: My buddy's breakup
Replies: 78
Views: 16637

Ooh yeah... that's right Gina. ;-)
by Halfass
Apr 28th, '08, 02:24
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: My buddy's breakup
Replies: 78
Views: 16637

That your lips are always moist and wet, Your Honour.
by Halfass
Apr 28th, '08, 02:18
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: My buddy's breakup
Replies: 78
Views: 16637

*Gently wiping your soft lip with Kleenex Ultra Soft*

Yep, all gone now Gina. Though I can't blame da crumb for hanging as long as it could. If it were me resting on your bottom lip I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to leave, either. That is, judging from the evidence presented to the court.