Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sep 4th, '08, 22:27
- Forum: Japanese Culture & Entertainment
- Topic: is it me or the most popular relationship in jdrama is..?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9183
Can anyone point me to a drama with the reverse pattern? I mean, the guy significantly older than the girl. By significantly I mean up to 15 years or so xD would be really grateful
- Sep 4th, '08, 22:14
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE ASIAN DRAMAS
- Replies: 879
- Views: 402282
Have you perhaps seen a drama that deals with the romance between characters that have a significant age difference? I've already seen Sapuri, Majo no Jouken, Sore wa Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni and Slow Dance, but they are all dramas where the woman is older or more powerful.... Is there a series wi...
- Apr 25th, '08, 22:11
- Forum: JDrama Discussions
- Topic: [Discussion] Last Friends - Nagasawa Masami/Ueno Juri/Eita
- Replies: 2909
- Views: 732796
I think you can read a lot from the opening sequence. Have you noticed that Sousuke is actually the only one who walks away from the audience when the red ribbons appear? The rest of them all walk ahead, either to the right or to the left. I think it might mean that either he's the person who dies ...
- Nov 26th, '07, 18:39
- Forum: Japanese Actors & Actresses
- Topic: Disturbing rumors about JE (Johnnies Entertainment)
- Replies: 426
- Views: 110881
I know it's a bit off topic... But I was wondering if there was a place where I could get some reliable info about how JE actually works. I mean, what's in the contract, what is the daily life of a Johnny's boy like... What are they supposed to do and what money are they making. Is there someplace t...