Higashino Keigo Drama SPs [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
shioki

Higashino Keigo Drama SPs [Eng Subs] (Completed)

Postby shioki » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 am

Part 1 of the 3 Higashino Keigo Drama SP - 11 Moji no Satsujin
[spoiler]Kawazu Masayuki (Hasegawa Tomoharu), the boyfriend of female mystery writer, Yuki Rikako (Nagasaku Hiromi), confides to her that he is being targeted by someone. Ever since Rikako burst into the limelight with a literary prize for her novel ‘Mawari no Mori’, she has completely been unable to write for three years because of some reason. Hagio Fuyuko (Hoshino Mari), her editor and good friend, has been supporting her and praying that she gets out of this slump. In fact, Fuyuko had been the one to introduce Masayuki. Then, Masayuki’s dead body is found. The police say that they do not yet know if it was an accident or a suicide. Rikako, who is told things such as a recent cut back in Masayuki’s part-time work and his debts, realises that she actually does not know much about him. As she stand motionless on the bridge where his dead body was found, she resolves to find out the truth behind the murder by herself. Rikako has kept the luggage that had been Masayuki’s favourite while he was alive, at his apartment. ‘Yamamori Sports Plaza’ was mentioned in his appointment organiser a few days before his death. Rikako doubts that he could have gone to the gym since his feet had hurt, and so she visits the owner, Yamamori Takuya (Ishiguro Ken), together with Fuyuko. The two of them encounter his secretary, Harumura Shizuko (Adachi Yumi) over there. Yamamori has a wife, Masae (Akama Mariko), and a daughter, Yumi (Hinata Nanami), who is visually impaired. The people she meets are killed one after another. Who is it? And why? The key to the entire mystery appears to be a fatal water accident on a cruise tour a year ago. A letter bears 11 characters, “Murderous intent because of Mujinto”. What happened on Mujinto?
Credits to Jdramas @ wordpress[/spoiler]
Part 2: Brutus no Shinzo
[spoiler]Suenaga Takuya (Fujiwara Tatsuya) is engaged in the development of a robot for the industrial instrument manufacturer, MM Heavy Industries. Nishina Toshiki (Kazama Morio) is the president of the company. The husband of Nishina’s eldest daughter, Munekata Shinichi (Tsurumi Shingo), and Nishina’s son, Naoki (Hakamada Yoshihiko), are in MM Heavy Industries, but the ambitious Takuya aspires to work his way to become the future husband of Nishina’s daughter, Seiko (Ashina Sei), and also a contender for the position of next president. A celebration party is held for MM Heavy Industries’ President’s Award and Invention Incentive Award. Takuya wins the President’s Award for the development of an operation system called ‘Brutus’. It is recognised as a groundbreaking invention that will bring about a revolution in the robotics industry. On the way home from the celebration party, Takuya is asked by Nishina to go out with Seiko. It appears that he has been accepted as her future husband. Takuya mutters to ‘Brutus’, “I will go around to the ruling side in the near future. The only thing lacking is power. I will also lay my hands on it soon.” At that moment, he is informed that Amamiya Yasuko, his ex-girlfriend who is also Nishina’s secretary, is pregnant and she blackmails him for child support. Takuya is not the only man whom Yasuko has had a relationship with and he does not know whose child it is. However, he is in a quandry, for if this is revealed, his ambitions will be dashed. One day, Takuya is summoned by Naoki, who is also his boss. Naoki wants to have a word with him. In fact, he has not only called Takuya but also his colleague Hashimoto Atsushi (Okura Koji). The three of them have been involved with Yasuko and are being blackmailed in the same way. Then Naoki confides in the two of them a joint plan to murder Yasuko. According to his plan, the three of them will take the body on a relay connecting Osaka, Nagoya and Tokyo in order to furnish themselves with alibis. A will be the person who kills Yasuko, B will be the person who transports the dead body and C will be the person who gets rid of it. At Naoki’s suggestion, their roles are to be decided by playing cards. The three of them will draw up a jointly sealed covenant that states that they conspired in the murder of Amamiya Yasuko, so that the other two will not betray A after A kills her. They agree that this will be kept with A and proceed to draw playing cards. It is decided that Naoki will murder Yasuko in Osaka, transport the dead body to Nagoya. From Nagoya, Takuya will bring it to Atsugi where Hashimoto will take over. After he takes it to Tokyo, he will dispose the body. Thus begins a relay connecting Osaka, Nagoya and Tokyo for the perfect murder. However, the plan unravels because of an unexpected incident … …
Part 3: Kairoutei no Satsujin Jiken
[spoiler]Kiryu Eriko (Tokiwa Takako) is the secretary of Ichigahara Takaaki (Kitamura Soichiro), who made a great fortune in his lifetime. Eriko has an ugly scar as a result of a burn during her childhood, but Takaaki did not care the least and had complete confidence in her. His health deteriorated because of old age, and he died. The ritual for the 49th day after his death is held at the upscale Japanese inn, Kairoutei, and his will is to be read. Takaaki’s family – his younger brother Sosuke (Ibu Masato), mother-in-law’s younger brother and sister, Naoyuki (Tanaka Tetsushi) and Yoko (Toyota Maho), sister-in-law Kiyomi (Katahira Nagisa) and other members are gathered at Kairoutei. A stunningly beautiful female called Honma Michiyo (Tokiwa Takako) turns up at the inn. Michiyo is the daughter of Honma Kikuyo (Iguchi Kyoko), whom Takaaki had trusted. No one talks about it, but in their hearts, they are very much anxious about Takaaki’s will which will be disclosed the next morning. Michiyo makes provocative remarks in front of the family that leave them flabbergasted. The Michiyo standing before them is actually Eriko who has undergone cosmetic surgery so that she can look like her. Eriko had attempted a double suicide at Kairoutei with her boyfriend, Satonaka Jiro (Tanaka Kei) in the past, allegedly jumping to her death because of the shock. However, the truth is that Jiro had been killed by someone, and Eriko had “survived” the fake suicide in order to find Jiro’s killer and avenge him. Then, on the night before the reading of the will, the first murder, which Eriko herself had not imagined, takes place … …
Japanese Subs - http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96298.htm

If you find any typo, grammar mistakes, just send me a PM :)

Note: Anyone wants to be the editor? Just PM me. You get to see the subs early, and your name will be included in the .srt![/spoiler]
Attachments
Kairoutei Satsujin Jiken (704x396 x264).srt
(84.93 KiB) Downloaded 1868 times
Brutus no Shinzou (704x396 x264).srt
(72.52 KiB) Downloaded 1898 times
11 Moji no Satsujin (704x396 x264).srt
(65.48 KiB) Downloaded 1835 times
Last edited by shioki on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:36 am, edited 5 times in total.

furransu

Postby furransu » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 am

Thanks very much shioki! I was looking forward to it :)

I take it that you will be subbing the other 2 specials as well? :)

zooey

Postby zooey » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:13 am

What a pleasant surprise! Thank you for subbing this SP. :)

shioki

Postby shioki » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 am

furransu wrote:Thanks very much shioki! I was looking forward to it :)

I'm not sure yet. I haven't downloaded the raw yet, but I'll be putting a note on the 1st post once I started working on it. :)

furransu

Postby furransu » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:26 am

shioki wrote:
furransu wrote:Thanks very much shioki! I was looking forward to it :)

I'm not sure yet. I haven't downloaded the raw yet, but I'll be putting a note on the 1st post once I started working on it. :)

You should download the raws then hehe.. :) Brutus and Kairoutei are just as good :)

Just take your time! :salut:

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Thank you for this sub

qnuy

Postby qnuy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:33 am

whoa...I didn't know that this has been completely subbed until I checked the subtitle index. Thank you so much!

shioki

Postby shioki » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:25 am

I just finished up the 3rd SP, and really liked it! I'll be undertaking all the 3 SPs. So do look forward to it :)

qnuy

Postby qnuy » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:30 am

ah, that's good news! thank you so much shioki! :salut:

shioki

Postby shioki » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:14 pm

sp2 is up!

qnuy

Postby qnuy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:48 pm

thank you for SP2 Shioki :cheers:

heart 283

Postby heart 283 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Thank you! :-)

furransu

Postby furransu » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 pm

thanks for Brutus!

toyotaku

Postby toyotaku » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Thank you for the 2nd special!

Maaya

Postby Maaya » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Thank you for your hard work~

tamajung

Postby tamajung » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:50 am

Thank you so much.
I love mystery and crime drama.

inkidot

Postby inkidot » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Many thanks for Brutus' Heart!
Image Image Image

Soo-jin

Postby Soo-jin » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Tank you very much...can you please tell me where I can find the raw file for Brutus no Shinzo
thank you

shioki

Postby shioki » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 am

Soo-jin wrote:Tank you very much...can you please tell me where I can find the raw file for Brutus no Shinzo
thank you

You can click the link to the thread for the japanese subs that is on the first post. The link to the raw in that thread.

Soo-jin

Postby Soo-jin » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 am

Thank you

unguanime

Postby unguanime » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:33 am

Thank you.

kjadd

Postby kjadd » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:33 am

Thank You and Bless

shioki

Postby shioki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 am

Last SP up! Hope you guys enjoyed all of them :)

ZemusDS

Postby ZemusDS » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 am

I sure did. Thanks for subbing all 3 specials. :thumright:

vereille

Postby vereille » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:05 am

Thanks for the subs, i'm gonna watch these tonight! :wub:

heart 283

Postby heart 283 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Thank you for subbing these specials. :-)

chuegl

Postby chuegl » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Thank you, shioki, for taking the time to make these English subtitles available to us.

chuegl

Postby chuegl » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm

One more thing, hope I am not too much of a bother, but will someone please give me the English translation (literal and contextual, if possible) of each of the 3 drama titles.
(1) 11-moji no Satsujin =
(2) Brutus no Shinzo =
(3) Kairoutei no Satsujin Jiken =
I gather from someone's comment earlier, that "Brutus no Shinzo" translates to Brutus' heart ? (I would have guessed "Brutus has no heart" but seems I was wrong (is it that the "no" shows a form of possession?). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

shioki

Postby shioki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 am

chuegl wrote:One more thing, hope I am not too much of a bother, but will someone please give me the English translation (literal and contextual, if possible) of each of the 3 drama titles.
(1) 11-moji(11 words) no Satsujin(murder) = murder with 11 words
(2) Brutus no Shinzo(heart) = brutus's heart
(3) Kairou(hallway - referring to the hallway the rooms are situated along) tei(inn) no Satsujin(murder) Jiken(case) = murder case in kairoutei
I gather from someone's comment earlier, that "Brutus no Shinzo" translates to Brutus' heart ? (I would have guessed "Brutus has no heart" but seems I was wrong (is it that the "no" shows a form of possession?). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

You are right about the 'no' part. This is true only if 'no' is located between 2 nouns. There are also many other uses for 'no'. For 'A no B', sometimes it sounds more english to write it as 'B of A', or replace it with some other preposition.
http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar/nounparticles this page is quite detailed in explaining the 'no', so if you're interested, you can take a look :)

chuegl

Postby chuegl » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:24 am

Thank you, shioki. Words alone cannot fully express my appreciation for your response. You did not only give me a fish, you taught me HOW to fish - the link to "Tae Kim's Guide to Learning Japanese" is a treasure trove of information. That guide also provides useful info with respect to romanisation which to me is a vital stepping stone in understanding the Japanese script. Thanks again.

qnuy

Postby qnuy » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:53 am

thank you for completing the SP :)

antbite00

Postby antbite00 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Thank you for subbing all of these specials. They were fun to watch.

r1ck

Postby r1ck » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:07 pm

thank you so much.
I think brutus shinzou is the best of all.

kakashisgirl

Postby kakashisgirl » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 am

Thank you for Brutus no Shinzo!

nuntapak

Postby nuntapak » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 am

Thank you

tsutsuchan

Postby tsutsuchan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Thank you for subbing the specials!

Yuuki_no_Hana

Postby Yuuki_no_Hana » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 am

thank you for sharing the subs!