Ninkyo Helper SP [Japanese Sub] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
furransu

Ninkyo Helper SP [Japanese Sub] (Complete)

Postby furransu » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:31 am

Japanese sub for Ninkyo Helper SP

Note from qop123:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These Japanese subs are extracted from the original broadcast data with a program called "Caption2Ass_mod1".

To display Japanese subs on Windows, East Asian Language needs to have been installed, and at the option of the player, a Japanese or Unicode font needs to be selected.

(If you are using DirectVobSub filter to display subs, when you play a video with a sub, a green arrow appears at the right bottom corner of Windows. You can configure options from here. The Lucida Sans Unicode font can display subs whether they are in Japanese, Korean, or Chinese, as long as the text encoding is in Unicode, and qop123 uses this Lucida Sans Unicode font, with the setting of Bold, 36.)

The text encoding is in UTF-8. If UTF-8 doesn't work, sometimes changing it to UTF-16 solves the problem.

These Japanese subs are free to use. You can use them to translate into another language, or can redistribute them in another place, or can do whatever you find useful, freely as you like.

As many as Japanese subs are uploaded as far as possible, but future Japanese subs are not guaranteed. This work might stop anytime, though as much as it is hoped that it won't.

The raw uncut Japanese subs are automatically uploaded at http://qop123.hostwebs.com/Japanese-Subtitles/ in about 5-10 minutes after the airing finishes.

This Japanese subs extraction is coordinated by qop123, and if you have any questions or reports, please feel free to send qop123 a PM.

Qop123's Japanese Subtitles Project Fansub Wiki
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully someone will english sub this SP !
Attachments
Ninkyo Helper SP (704x396 XviD).jp.srt
(114.39 KiB) Downloaded 710 times

Flamio

Postby Flamio » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Thank you!!

Sato-shi

Postby Sato-shi » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:07 pm

I wanted to start working on the subs for the SP, because I loved Ninkyo Helper but I'm far from fluent in Japanese. So could someone assist and check my translations when I'm done (grammar and tense)? This is my first attempt at subbing so I can't promise that it'll be perfect like those subs from the previous subbers.

Zel_da

Postby Zel_da » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Nice thanks

trentbent

Postby trentbent » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:11 pm

i guess i'm kind of a n00b with this. so here is my probably simple question:

there are multiple episodes, but one subtitles file. how do i break up the file so the subs display correctly for each separate episode? thanks for answers and thanks for the up!

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 pm

The attachment in the first post is the japanese subs for the Ninkyo Helper Special (torrent here)

The englisch subs for the drama Ninkyo Helper (11 episodes) can be found here http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_76397.htm

I see no japanese subs for the drama uploaded at d-a
Please share your files after download. Thank you.
Behind every peer is a drama fan

trentbent

Postby trentbent » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 am

oh, thanks. i didn't notice the word 'special' as i didn't know there was a 'special'. :unsure:

Roninside

Postby Roninside » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:47 am

Arigato!!
Download Dramapedia and connect the D-Addicts forum & wiki from your iPhone and iPad!!
Request a #communityPromo code HERE!

Return to “Subtitles”