New to D-addicts & looking for some new friends in NY

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
OhSnap

New to D-addicts & looking for some new friends in NY

Post by OhSnap » Nov 17th, '10, 04:26

I've been on here for a couple of years but never really invested myself in getting to know anyone from here too much. Finally succumbed to it cause of a renewed interest in dramas (japanese, taiwanese, and SOME korean ones) From NY and looking to meet other people who like dramas, anime, fashion, music, cooking, languages and interested in meeting up to hang out sometimes during the week. I'm an active person and I love to be around people. Anyways, I'm in my 20s, Asian, taken and excited about meeting new people so hit me up with a PM and or leave a message here.

Some random facts about me:

Love fashion (european and asian)
Love culture, languages, and food! (I'm a foodie)
Heart music & movies (indies and foreign, now and then mainstream)
Anime recovering otaku lol
Like history and learning new things
Like randomness, spontaneity, and openess
Techie
Last edited by OhSnap on Nov 17th, '10, 05:03, edited 1 time in total.

omoiyou

Post by omoiyou » Nov 17th, '10, 04:36

let me guess, 25 year old chinese dude living in flushing?

OhSnap

Post by OhSnap » Nov 17th, '10, 04:49

No omoiyou. I'm not 25 OR Chinese. I don't even live near Flushing. I don't understand what your talking about, but your rubbing me the wrong way and what you said makes no sense to be honest.

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Nov 24th, '10, 04:04

I love fashion, culture, music and food tooo!! I'm not as big in anime as I use to be (since dramas pretty much took over lol) I live in Jersey... but S. Jersey. Not hard going to NYC (NYC only because um.... it's pricey as it is to get to NYC and I dunno my way around up there too well), but it will take a long time to get there (and saftey reasons, I would like to go with someone up there)

OhSnap

Post by OhSnap » Nov 24th, '10, 23:51

«minah» wrote:I love fashion, culture, music and food tooo!! I'm not as big in anime as I use to be (since dramas pretty much took over lol) I live in Jersey... but S. Jersey. Not hard going to NYC (NYC only because um.... it's pricey as it is to get to NYC and I dunno my way around up there too well), but it will take a long time to get there (and saftey reasons, I would like to go with someone up there)
Woot! That sounds great. What nationality are you? I have Korean friends named Minah so I'm not sure. Either way it doesn't matter ^-^ I love anything and everything (movie, anime or drama-wise) as long as its good quality storywise :D

I'll actually be doing Thanksgiving in NJ tomorrow actually haha Havent been there in a long time. PM me if you have AIM or a Facebooky. It's easier than talking on here. Thanks so much for the response! I'm so excited to see the next epi of Guilty btw! Hehe

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Nov 25th, '10, 00:50

I'm actually Black lol. Yaminah is my actual name, but yeah when I went to Korea, and when I introduce myself as Minah (for some reason Yaminah is hard to say.... it's a "Yuh" sound in front of -mina(h) so when introduce myself sometimes as Minah) they said my name sounded very Korean ^_^U

Oh yeah, that's me in my avatar tooo