Nagareboshi [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-9)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
User avatar
roronoa
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Location: where east and west meet

Nagareboshi [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-9)

Postby roronoa » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:16 pm

I liked the romantic touch in this drama,
I hope you'll enjoy it.
Great thanks to the qop123 project and for the Jap. sub. provider, I'll try my best to keep working on the eng. sub. till the end.
I'll appreciate your comments about any mistake. :mrgreen:
..........................................................
Eng. Sub for Ep3 is posted,
**************************************************

Eng. sub. for Ep.4 is posted

I owe Mr. mystery thanks for providing me with some useful and accurate comments about the previous subs.
________________________________________________________

sub for Ep. 5 is posted.
Sorry ごめんね I was late.


************************************
Eng. subs 6, 7 & 8 are posted
Though I went half way into subbing ep.7 yuta_rule volunteered to do it before. Special thanks.



------ mod edit by MoerkJ ------
subs for ep.10: Nagareboshi ep10 finale (1280x720 x264-AAC).srt (on pg.19)
------------------------------------
Attachments
Nagareboshi ep09 (1280x720 x264-AAC).En.srt
(29.15 KiB) Downloaded 4949 times
Nagareboshi ep08 (1280x720 x264-AAC).Eng.srt
(30.02 KiB) Downloaded 5405 times
Nagareboshi ep07 (704x396 XviD).Eng.srt
Special thanks to yuta_rule for submitting the sub of this episode,
(28.61 KiB) Downloaded 4875 times
Nagareboshi ep06 (704x396 XviD).Eng.srt
(28.34 KiB) Downloaded 4638 times
Nagareboshi ep05 (1280x720 x264-AAC).En.srt
(33.8 KiB) Downloaded 5124 times
Nagareboshi ep04 (704x396 H264).En.srt
'Rakugo' is used instead of 'comic story'. It's more specific and relevant to the Japanese culture.
(34.25 KiB) Downloaded 6361 times
Nagareboshi ep03 (1280x720 x264-AAC).En.srt
(32.39 KiB) Downloaded 5942 times
Nagareboshi ep02 (704x396 XviD).En.srt
Risa's gorgeousness is referred to by 'sea angel' metaphor, as Kawamoto says. I kept it.
(33.53 KiB) Downloaded 6502 times
Nagareboshi ep01 (704x396 XviD).EN.srt
Just fixed
(43.75 KiB) Downloaded 8273 times
Last edited by roronoa on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 10 times in total.

User avatar
knuppeldik
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:56 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby knuppeldik » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Thanks for the subs roronoa!!

User avatar
chirazed
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: Tunisia

Postby chirazed » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 pm

thank you!!!
been waiting for the subs

Jubo
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 am
Location: Toronto, On (Canada)
Contact:

Postby Jubo » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Thanks for the English subs.

but, I or maybe everyone? got problems opening and loading the subtitles.


When opening... at the beginning of the episode

in Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player & BSplayer says:
VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!


in Aegisubs says:
Parse error on entry 5 at line 15 (expecting line number). Possible malformed file.


VLC media player able to play it after loading it on and after 1min 20secs


^^ I wonder...

User avatar
roronoa
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Location: where east and west meet

Postby roronoa » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Jubo wrote:Thanks for the English subs.

but, I or maybe everyone? got problems opening and loading the subtitles.


When opening... at the beginning of the episode

in Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player & BSplayer says:
VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!


in Aegisubs says:
Parse error on entry 5 at line 15 (expecting line number). Possible malformed file.


thanks for telling me jubo
It's a technical problem i don't face, i use nero show time, but i'll try Media player,
and post a reply.
I'm working also on subbing himitsu, and i use the same format .srt,
but didn't receive a notice about a problem with .srt
however, if some one knows how to fix it, Please inform us.
I'll try posting another copy in ASS format, so may it works, but srt is the normal one used.

VLC media player able to play it after loading it on and after 1min 20secs


^^ I wonder...

User avatar
Misato-san
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:46 am
Location: Italy

Postby Misato-san » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:17 pm

another double project... we have dramas unsubbed so I always wonder why people need to pick the same project instead of covering more titles o_O

Giichi
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:36 pm

Postby Giichi » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Thanks for your effort !!!
Peace
Take Care

KODO SHINICHI
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Postby KODO SHINICHI » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Thank you very much and hope to complete the translation project

User avatar
roronoa
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Location: where east and west meet

Postby roronoa » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Misato-san wrote:another double project... we have dramas unsubbed so I always wonder why people need to pick the same project instead of covering more titles o_O

It's not a DOUBLE post.
It's an ENGLISH subbing, thanks to ggenglish for providing the JAPANESE sub which i used.

User avatar
roronoa
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Location: where east and west meet

Postby roronoa » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Misato-san wrote:another double project... we have dramas unsubbed so I always wonder why people need to pick the same project instead of covering more titles o_O

It's not a DOUBLE post.
It's an ENGLISH subbing, thanks to ggenglish for providing the JAPANESE sub which i used.
If you review the sub index, you'll find this's the only enlish sub for Nagareboshi.

User avatar
«minah»
Posts: 625
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:17 pm
Location: in a room

Postby «minah» » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Thank you!
Image

User avatar
RainSprite
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby RainSprite » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 pm

roronoa wrote:
Misato-san wrote:another double project... we have dramas unsubbed so I always wonder why people need to pick the same project instead of covering more titles o_O

It's not a DOUBLE post.
It's an ENGLISH subbing, thanks to ggenglish for providing the JAPANESE sub which i used.
If you review the sub index, you'll find this's the only enlish sub for Nagareboshi.


I think what Misato-san is referring to is that Querbeet is also in the process of English subbing this series ~

Anyways, I was really happy to see that the english subs to the first episode came out! Thanks so much <3

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7202
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Postby Keiko1981 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Thank you roronoa and good luck with subbign this drama. :)
Gifted Ones | Twitter | Instagram | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Dear My Sister, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

User avatar
roronoa
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Location: where east and west meet

Postby roronoa » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:06 pm

RainSprite wrote:
roronoa wrote:
Misato-san wrote:another double project... we have dramas unsubbed so I always wonder why people need to pick the same project instead of covering more titles o_O

It's not a DOUBLE post.
It's an ENGLISH subbing, thanks to ggenglish for providing the JAPANESE sub which i used.
If you review the sub index, you'll find this's the only enlish sub for Nagareboshi.


I think what Misato-san is referring to is that Querbeet is also in the process of English subbing this series ~

Anyways, I was really happy to see that the english subs to the first episode came out! Thanks so much <3


Had known I wouldn't have picked this drama. I'm working on another one as well.

blackstar
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:23 pm

Postby blackstar » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:15 pm

thank you so much..
Ive been waiting for this drama to be subbed like forever =)

furransu
Posts: 4906
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:51 pm

Postby furransu » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:18 pm

roronoa you can check which dramas have been picked up for subbing from here http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map_2010 :)

User avatar
RainSprite
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby RainSprite » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Jubo wrote:Thanks for the English subs.

but, I or maybe everyone? got problems opening and loading the subtitles.


When opening... at the beginning of the episode

in Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player & BSplayer says:
VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!


in Aegisubs says:
Parse error on entry 5 at line 15 (expecting line number). Possible malformed file.


VLC media player able to play it after loading it on and after 1min 20secs


^^ I wonder...


I'm actually having the same problem. With Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player, and Winamp. It says VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!
, and so i can't play it

User avatar
Misato-san
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:46 am
Location: Italy

Postby Misato-san » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 pm

roronoa wrote:Had known I wouldn't have picked this drama..


Why haven't you checked the Fansub Map?
Nowdays new subbers like you avoid that instrument so much and it's totally absurd to me because it was made in order to have an idea of who is subbing what... I love it and it was used until a couple of seasons ago but now it's totally neglected and I really wonder why... o_O

User avatar
faith genesis raven
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:00 pm

Postby faith genesis raven » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Thanks alot
keep up the good
Hope you continue subbing this drama till the end
V :thumright:

mavi
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:06 am

Postby mavi » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Misato-san wrote:
roronoa wrote:Had known I wouldn't have picked this drama..


Why haven't you checked the Fansub Map?
Nowdays new subbers like you avoid that instrument so much and it's totally absurd to me because it was made in order to have an idea of who is subbing what... I love it and it was used until a couple of seasons ago but now it's totally neglected and I really wonder why... o_O

Are you seriously bashing Roronoa for subbing this? Episode 3 of this show is already out raw, and querbeet still hasn't released it. Just be grateful.

Thank you for the subs roronoa.

User avatar
Jav_sol
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:24 am

Postby Jav_sol » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Thanks for the subs.

Misato-san wrote:another double project... we have dramas unsubbed so I always wonder why people need to pick the same project instead of covering more titles o_O

I thought people where free to sub whatever series they wanted, as long as they start from episode one? Unless this has changed, it doesn't matter that other people are subbing a show.

User avatar
Misato-san
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:46 am
Location: Italy

Postby Misato-san » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:46 pm

I'm not bashing anyone... I'm just wondering, and from a long time, why nowdays the map seems to be avoided by subbers... I watch dramas from 2006 and every season I use to check the map in order to know if I will be able to watch the dramas I'm interested into... with an useful instrument like the fansub map, I have all the informations in the same place, in order and ready to be used... if subbers forget about the map several a user have to perform several reserches in order to get informations about subs... and the map itself became pointless D:

furransu
Posts: 4906
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:51 pm

Postby furransu » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Btw, if you don't know yet, there are no rules in d-a that states a drama must only be subbed by 1 person.

It is free for anyone to sub any dramas they like as long as they start from ep1 :)

So it's completely fine for roronoa to sub this drama :)

User avatar
roronoa
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Location: where east and west meet

Postby roronoa » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Misato-san wrote:I'm not bashing anyone... I'm just wondering, and from a long time, why nowdays the map seems to be avoided by subbers... I watch dramas from 2006 and every season I use to check the map in order to know if I will be able to watch the dramas I'm interested into... with an useful instrument like the fansub map, I have all the informations in the same place, in order and ready to be used... if subbers forget about the map several a user have to perform several reserches in order to get informations about subs... and the map itself became pointless D:


Well, just to avoid misunderstanding, I didn't have an idea about the map.
Now, thanks to furrnasu, he guided me.
It's Ok, and you should have mentioned the map in your first post, since you are more familiar with it.
anyway, thanks to all of you, I aspire for cooperation.

User avatar
Misato-san
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:46 am
Location: Italy

Postby Misato-san » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:08 am

furransu wrote:Btw, if you don't know yet, there are no rules in d-a that states a drama must only be subbed by 1 person.


I know, thank you, as I said I'm in this fandom from ages ^^;
But still I don't get why the old habit about lurking and searching before doing is lost nowdays... and I'm not talking only about drama subs...

User avatar
roronoa
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Location: where east and west meet

Postby roronoa » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 am

RainSprite wrote:
Jubo wrote:Thanks for the English subs.

but, I or maybe everyone? got problems opening and loading the subtitles.


When opening... at the beginning of the episode

in Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player & BSplayer says:
VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!


in Aegisubs says:
Parse error on entry 5 at line 15 (expecting line number). Possible malformed file.


I've just fixed few spaces. and uploaded the fixed version, would you try it.
VLC media player able to play it after loading it on and after 1min 20secs


^^ I wonder...


I'm actually having the same problem. With Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player, and Winamp. It says VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!
, and so i can't play it

User avatar
roronoa
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Location: where east and west meet

Postby roronoa » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:41 am

RainSprite wrote:
Jubo wrote:Thanks for the English subs.

but, I or maybe everyone? got problems opening and loading the subtitles.


When opening... at the beginning of the episode

in Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player & BSplayer says:
VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!


in Aegisubs says:
Parse error on entry 5 at line 15 (expecting line number). Possible malformed file.


I've just fixed few spaces. and uploaded the fixed version, would you try it.
VLC media player able to play it after loading it on and after 1min 20secs


^^ I wonder...


I'm actually having the same problem. With Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player, and Winamp. It says VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!
, and so i can't play it

avieamber
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:54 am
Location: Malaysia

Postby avieamber » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:03 am

thank you very much!!!~

been waiting for someone to sub it :cheers:

goygakgoy
Posts: 695
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:10 pm

Postby goygakgoy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:05 am

awesome..thank u so much...was very interested in seeeing this.

Saya_Asakura
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Postby Saya_Asakura » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 am

Thank you so much! :mrgreen:

I wanted to watch this drama ^^

User avatar
aska
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:34 am
Location: Malaysia

Postby aska » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 am

thanks for the subs! been waiting for ages for the drama to be subbed ^^

User avatar
OpTicaL
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:14 am

Postby OpTicaL » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:59 am

I am also getting syntax errors with the srt file.
"The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people."

Jubo
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 am
Location: Toronto, On (Canada)
Contact:

Postby Jubo » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:47 am

roronoa wrote:
RainSprite wrote:
Jubo wrote:Thanks for the English subs.

but, I or maybe everyone? got problems opening and loading the subtitles.


When opening... at the beginning of the episode

in Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player & BSplayer says:
VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!


in Aegisubs says:
Parse error on entry 5 at line 15 (expecting line number). Possible malformed file.


I've just fixed few spaces. and uploaded the fixed version, would you try it.
VLC media player able to play it after loading it on and after 1min 20secs


^^ I wonder...


I'm actually having the same problem. With Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player, and Winamp. It says VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!
, and so i can't play it


Alright tested it out...

Here are the Results: ^^

in Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player & BSplayer says:
VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!

Difference is "line 97"

in Aegisubs says:
Parse error on entry 5 at line 15 (expecting line number). Possible malformed file.

Difference is "line 13"

Well VLC media player can play it either way (old ver or new one) ^^ (not my fav media player)



Just little note on the 720p, its going to offsync by 10mins 22secs and after... blame on the sponsors ads ^^
- maybe after that change the offset after that point, I think its off by like -16000ms (milliseconds) or 16secs around there...

Just my guess...


Try converting to .ass :)

User avatar
Vierran
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:47 am
Location: Finland

Postby Vierran » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Thank you very much!

goygakgoy
Posts: 695
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:10 pm

Postby goygakgoy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:59 pm

I really like this drama. The ending was very unexpected. If only real life was that cool..lol. Thanks for subbing..:)

User avatar
faith genesis raven
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:00 pm

Postby faith genesis raven » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Jubo wrote:
roronoa wrote:
RainSprite wrote:
Jubo wrote:Thanks for the English subs.

but, I or maybe everyone? got problems opening and loading the subtitles.


When opening... at the beginning of the episode

in Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player & BSplayer says:
VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!


in Aegisubs says:
Parse error on entry 5 at line 15 (expecting line number). Possible malformed file.


I've just fixed few spaces. and uploaded the fixed version, would you try it.
VLC media player able to play it after loading it on and after 1min 20secs


^^ I wonder...


I'm actually having the same problem. With Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player, and Winamp. It says VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!
, and so i can't play it


Alright tested it out...

Here are the Results: ^^

in Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player & BSplayer says:
VSFilter
Syntax error in line 105!

Difference is "line 97"

in Aegisubs says:
Parse error on entry 5 at line 15 (expecting line number). Possible malformed file.

Difference is "line 13"

Well VLC media player can play it either way (old ver or new one) ^^ (not my fav media player)



Just little note on the 720p, its going to offsync by 10mins 22secs and after... blame on the sponsors ads ^^
- maybe after that change the offset after that point, I think its off by like -16000ms (milliseconds) or 16secs around there...

Just my guess...


Try converting to .ass :)


I had the same problem too but to fix it is simple i used subtitle workshop opened the sub wait a tiny bit then saved it and then it worked for me, subtitle workship is a program mainly ofcourse for editing subs but it also automaticly corrects any errors like this

User avatar
RainSprite
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby RainSprite » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:57 pm

faith genesis raven wrote:
I had the same problem too but to fix it is simple i used subtitle workshop opened the sub wait a tiny bit then saved it and then it worked for me, subtitle workship is a program mainly ofcourse for editing subs but it also automaticly corrects any errors like this


Hey, thanks! I just downloaded subtitle workshop and did the same thing as you did, and now it works perfectly well : )

User avatar
Lizzie-chan
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Norway

Postby Lizzie-chan » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Thank you so much for subbing this!!

I gotta say though; I'm having issues with the subs as well. :-/
I tried what faith genesis raven said too, but it didn't do any good for me.
(I got the same error, but I was able to make them play eventually. However, after the sponsor-messages the subs are completely out of sync as somebody else mentioned.)

robetella
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:05 pm

Postby robetella » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:36 pm

thanks for the subs! Appreciate it.

User avatar
carolnonato
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:53 pm
Contact:

Postby carolnonato » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:15 am

Thank you for subs, roronoa. I definitely will keep following your releases :)

User avatar
daimag
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:31 pm
Location: Shibamata-ku

Postby daimag » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Thanks Roronoa. I've been waiting, naga nagaku.

About the double-project incident, anmari ki wo otosanaide. Been there, done that. Sometimes we just don't know that we don't know :P

Perhaps there should be a link on Subtitle forum's announcement board to http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_24038.htm

Anyway, keep up!
Honjya, Sanji ni yoroshiku! :-)
Image

goygakgoy
Posts: 695
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:10 pm

Postby goygakgoy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:33 pm

whoo hoo..thank u so much. And thanks for making it soft. Greatly appreciate it.

User avatar
KeiserSoze
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:11 pm
Location: Paradise

Postby KeiserSoze » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Woauh, already !! :w00t:
Thank you so much for your work, was waiting eagerly for the subs :thumleft:
Image

silverayne
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:11 pm
Location: NYC

Postby silverayne » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Thank you for episode 2!

User avatar
chirazed
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: Tunisia

Postby chirazed » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:12 pm

really fast
thank you roronoa!!

User avatar
RainSprite
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby RainSprite » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 pm

The Nagareboshi ep02 (704x396 XviD) video I downloaded had that commercial thing in the middle where they thank sponsors (docomo - p&g) - and after that, the subtitles timing is off. The subtitles go on during the commercial thing at 17:27 . I'm not sure if there's another version of episode 2 where that part is gone? can someone help me with this or tell me what version i have to download?

User avatar
faith genesis raven
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:00 pm

Postby faith genesis raven » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Thanks very much for ep2 keep up the good work

avieamber
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:54 am
Location: Malaysia

Postby avieamber » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:57 am

thanks for ep2 subs! now i can continue! :salut:

User avatar
roronoa
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Location: where east and west meet

Postby roronoa » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:05 am

RainSprite wrote:The Nagareboshi ep02 (704x396 XviD) video I downloaded had that commercial thing in the middle where they thank sponsors (docomo - p&g) - and after that, the subtitles timing is off. The subtitles go on during the commercial thing at 17:27 . I'm not sure if there's another version of episode 2 where that part is gone? can someone help me with this or tell me what version i have to download?


It's the same version (704x396XviD). I checked the episode agagin, and couldn't find the commercial thing at 17:27. Is it somewhere else? since I skimmed the episode and couldn't find it. However, I don't know whether it make a difference or not, when I downloaded the episode, I used the magnetic link!! It might have no effect.
Anyhow, there's a variety of programs to watch the episode with the softsub. Personally I use Neroshow time, and I chekced the synchronization with it before posting the sub.
After RainSprite's comment, I checked again using PowerDVD and Windows MediaPlayer, after putting the avi file and the srt file in one folder, and both worked well.
I wonder if someone else faced the same problem that RainSprite did.
If so, provide us with the solution... Thanks for your comment

nann
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 12:35 am

Postby nann » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:39 am

Thank you, been waiting for yr subbing.

User avatar
hhnd
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Postby hhnd » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 am

So far I like the drama ^^ Thanks for taking out the time to sub this. Patiently waiting for ep 3 :wub: :-)

sue87
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 am

Postby sue87 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:08 am

roronoa i'm have same problem with rainsprite...during commercial thing subtitle timing is off...please check again...tg...

avieamber
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:54 am
Location: Malaysia

Postby avieamber » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 am

yeah, after i checked, same problem.

User avatar
RainSprite
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby RainSprite » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 am

roronoa wrote:
RainSprite wrote:The Nagareboshi ep02 (704x396 XviD) video I downloaded had that commercial thing in the middle where they thank sponsors (docomo - p&g) - and after that, the subtitles timing is off. The subtitles go on during the commercial thing at 17:27 . I'm not sure if there's another version of episode 2 where that part is gone? can someone help me with this or tell me what version i have to download?


It's the same version (704x396XviD). I checked the episode agagin, and couldn't find the commercial thing at 17:27. Is it somewhere else? since I skimmed the episode and couldn't find it. However, I don't know whether it make a difference or not, when I downloaded the episode, I used the magnetic link!! It might have no effect.
Anyhow, there's a variety of programs to watch the episode with the softsub. Personally I use Neroshow time, and I chekced the synchronization with it before posting the sub.
After RainSprite's comment, I checked again using PowerDVD and Windows MediaPlayer, after putting the avi file and the srt file in one folder, and both worked well.
I wonder if someone else faced the same problem that RainSprite did.
If so, provide us with the solution... Thanks for your comment


Nope, I checked, and it's at 17:27. The subs were pretty good with timing just up until the commercial .. and those 50 seconds kind of ruin the rest of the timing for the subtitles in the rest of the episode. Can I ask what link you downloaded the episode from?

User avatar
roronoa
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Location: where east and west meet

Postby roronoa » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:03 am

RainSprite wrote:
roronoa wrote:
RainSprite wrote:The Nagareboshi ep02 (704x396 XviD) video I downloaded had that commercial thing in the middle where they thank sponsors (docomo - p&g) - and after that, the subtitles timing is off. The subtitles go on during the commercial thing at 17:27 . I'm not sure if there's another version of episode 2 where that part is gone? can someone help me with this or tell me what version i have to download?


It's the same version (704x396XviD). I checked the episode agagin, and couldn't find the commercial thing at 17:27. Is it somewhere else? since I skimmed the episode and couldn't find it. However, I don't know whether it make a difference or not, when I downloaded the episode, I used the magnetic link!! It might have no effect.
Anyhow, there's a variety of programs to watch the episode with the softsub. Personally I use Neroshow time, and I chekced the synchronization with it before posting the sub.
After RainSprite's comment, I checked again using PowerDVD and Windows MediaPlayer, after putting the avi file and the srt file in one folder, and both worked well.
I wonder if someone else faced the same problem that RainSprite did.
If so, provide us with the solution... Thanks for your comment


Nope, I checked, and it's at 17:27. The subs were pretty good with timing just up until the commercial .. and those 50 seconds kind of ruin the rest of the timing for the subtitles in the rest of the episode. Can I ask what link you downloaded the episode from?


I checked it again, and there's no commercial at 17:27. I had a commercial at the end of the episode. I usually don't do the timing, but I use the Japanese Sub. and keep its timing.
The Japanese Sub. and the version of the episode were totally synchronized, and I downloaded the avi file from this domain D-A using the Magnetic link, so for me I had no problem, and if i have to solve the timing problem you have with your own version I need to download your version that contains a commercial thing in the middle, OR, I can solve it LATER, not today, if you provided me with the exact duration of the commercial, So I'll do some shift in timing MANUALLY, very tiring job.
There's another possibility, If I upload the avi version I have again with a hardsub.
But right now, I've just started on subbing Ep3...

User avatar
vella
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 am

Postby vella » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:13 am

wow thank you..you doing this alone but you're faster than queerbeat...I salute u
Currently watching: Pinocchio

Recommend : I Hear Your Voice(2013), Bridal Mask(2012) ~

User avatar
RainSprite
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby RainSprite » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:20 am

roronoa wrote:
RainSprite wrote:
roronoa wrote:
RainSprite wrote:The Nagareboshi ep02 (704x396 XviD) video I downloaded had that commercial thing in the middle where they thank sponsors (docomo - p&g) - and after that, the subtitles timing is off. The subtitles go on during the commercial thing at 17:27 . I'm not sure if there's another version of episode 2 where that part is gone? can someone help me with this or tell me what version i have to download?


It's the same version (704x396XviD). I checked the episode agagin, and couldn't find the commercial thing at 17:27. Is it somewhere else? since I skimmed the episode and couldn't find it. However, I don't know whether it make a difference or not, when I downloaded the episode, I used the magnetic link!! It might have no effect.
Anyhow, there's a variety of programs to watch the episode with the softsub. Personally I use Neroshow time, and I chekced the synchronization with it before posting the sub.
After RainSprite's comment, I checked again using PowerDVD and Windows MediaPlayer, after putting the avi file and the srt file in one folder, and both worked well.
I wonder if someone else faced the same problem that RainSprite did.
If so, provide us with the solution... Thanks for your comment


Nope, I checked, and it's at 17:27. The subs were pretty good with timing just up until the commercial .. and those 50 seconds kind of ruin the rest of the timing for the subtitles in the rest of the episode. Can I ask what link you downloaded the episode from?


I checked it again, and there's no commercial at 17:27. I had a commercial at the end of the episode. I usually don't do the timing, but I use the Japanese Sub. and keep its timing.
The Japanese Sub. and the version of the episode were totally synchronized, and I downloaded the avi file from this domain D-A using the Magnetic link, so for me I had no problem, and if i have to solve the timing problem you have with your own version I need to download your version that contains a commercial thing in the middle, OR, I can solve it LATER, not today, if you provided me with the exact duration of the commercial, So I'll do some shift in timing MANUALLY, very tiring job.
There's another possibility, If I upload the avi version I have again with a hardsub.
But right now, I've just started on subbing Ep3...


I went ahead and downloaded the magnetic link on this site that you were talking about on torrent, and i found that it had no commercial. So the subtitles will work quite fine with that from what I can tell. It seems like not all the (704x396XviD) versions for ep 2 are the same, in regards to one having that break :scratch: Ah, well. Thanks. I can watch it now soon ^^ And good luck with subbing episode 3! Looking forward to it =D

User avatar
hhnd
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Postby hhnd » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 am

If people still have problems with the timing, and if roronoa wants to, I can send roronoa the file that I shifted the time for the 704 x 396 version.

@roronoa: you can use Aegisub to shift time, it's very simple :thumright: Only half a minute and done. Thanks for subbing this again!

akiskies
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 am

Postby akiskies » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:58 am

Thank you so much for both episodes! :D

ikaruga
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:49 pm

Postby ikaruga » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Thanks so much!!!

imutgirl
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:07 pm

Postby imutgirl » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Thank u.

Took subs eps 01 & 02

User avatar
carolnonato
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:53 pm
Contact:

Postby carolnonato » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Thank you so much for episode 2, roronoa! ♥

rogerlucy
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:49 pm
Location: hong kong

Postby rogerlucy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:33 am

I still do the subtitles.
It comes out with a syntax error of line 88.
i really want to watch this drama.Can anyone advise?

rogerlucy
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:49 pm
Location: hong kong

Postby rogerlucy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:34 am

Mistake there.
i mean I cannot add the subs to the raw video.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 2313
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:08 am
Location: Germany

Postby WroW » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:42 am

rogerlucy wrote:I still do the subtitles.
It comes out with a syntax error of line 88.
i really want to watch this drama.Can anyone advise?


Dont know if anyone suggested but try opening with subtitle workshop and save as srt again.

vitaming
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 4:10 pm

Postby vitaming » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:47 am

Thank you so much! I thought no one was subbing this drama :P

Thanks again!

User avatar
RainSprite
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby RainSprite » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:38 am

rogerlucy wrote:Mistake there.
i mean I cannot add the subs to the raw video.


make sure that the .srt file (subs) and the raw video have the same title (are named exactly the same)

yuta_rule
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby yuta_rule » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 am

thank you for the subs!!
is anyone's experiencing syncing problems with the ep2 subs? mine's okay in the beginning but the subs became delayed at some point...

vitaming
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 4:10 pm

Postby vitaming » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 am

yuta_rule wrote:thank you for the subs!!
is anyone's experiencing syncing problems with the ep2 subs? mine's okay in the beginning but the subs became delayed at some point...


I didn't have problems with ep2 subs, just the first one (error with the subs). At least, if it did have some problems, I didn't notice... :P

yuta_rule
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby yuta_rule » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:50 pm

thanks vitaming...i didn't have any issues at all with ep1subs...funny.
am downloading another version of ep2, hope that works.

can't wait for ep5, one week seems soooooo long!

User avatar
Akiramike
Posts: 1345
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:55 pm
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Postby Akiramike » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Thanks for eps 1+2!
http://hamsapsukebe.blogspot.com - ramblings of a jobless bum

rogerlucy
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:49 pm
Location: hong kong

Postby rogerlucy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 am

Thanks so much for your advice. Both my srts works now.
I really enjoyed this drama. thanks for subbing.the have got both my favourite actor and actress.

HTOoSH
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Postby HTOoSH » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Many thanks for subbing this drama!!

srius
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Postby srius » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:19 am

thanks for the subs!!

User avatar
Moodilic
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby Moodilic » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:03 am

Hi everyone. I'm the encoder for the 396p version, and yes I have cut out all the commercials and the sponsor ad (which broke the timing).

The sponsor ad didn't had the drama running in the background but future scenes that will be shown after the the commercial break any way and I thought I'd skip that.

So the 720p/1080p has the sponsor ad in it (I think, I haven't watched it as I do my own encodes).

So Roronoa has to fix the timing OR he can wait until I upload the 396p AND yes I know I have been behind schedule due to recording errors on the transport streams, so I had to wait for proper ones.

With that said I will begin encoding ep03, ep04 and ep05 now.

PS.
Roronoa, you do a fantastic work with this drama. Keep the spirit alive ;).


Return to “Subtitles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DEATH3x, ezoritu and 48 guests