FACE MAKER [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
tsukihoshi

FACE MAKER [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby tsukihoshi » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Title: FACE MAKER
Tagline: The cosmetic surgeon who can transplant human lives
Genre: Suspense
Theme song: Shiawase no Rule by Sakai Ayumi
Official site: http://www.ytv.co.jp/face/
Drama Wiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/FACE_MAKER
Torrents

Synopsis:
Kirishima, a skilled plastic surgeon who previously used to work for the US ‘Federal Witness Protection Programme’. His nickname is "Face Maker." Patients come to him seeking to change their lives, and he grants them that wish with a new face. He doesn't take money but asks for his patients' previous faces as a payment. How would you feel if you encountered someone with your former face?

Cast: (See the wiki for extended cast)
Nagai Masaru as Kirishima Shun
Hinata Chiho as Kirishima Kyoko

Transformations
File 1: Ando Tamae as Shimano Kayoko (Before) → Kato Ai as Higuchi Reimi (After)
File 2: Yoshida Yo as Uchida Yuko (Before) → Inoue Waka as Sonobe Miwa (After)
File 3: Sato Hiroko as Masubuchi Emiko / Hashimoto Ami (Before) → Fujii Mina as Anzai Erina (After)
File 4: Nomura Hironobu as Okubo Atsushi (Before) → Tsuda Kanji as Kawashima Naoki

-------------------------------------------------

I was looking forward to FACE MAKER this season because the summary sounded very interesting but when I saw that no subbers had picked it up, I was disappointed and decided to do it since I felt like subbing something again. I'm sure my Japanese has improved a lot since then, but it's still not perfect so if you find any mistakes, please let me know and I will be happy to upload a corrected version. But nowadays, having the Japanese closed captions to translate from makes things SO much easier, so I would like to extend a HUGE thank you to qop123 for taking the time to extract them and to jif47 for formatting and posting them.

I will continue to sub this drama as long as Raws and Japanese subtitles are uploaded. Although, by no means, am I exclusively reserving this project for myself, so if there are any other subbers who would like to offer an episode or two, they are welcomed to do so. (This was kind of the model we had for Kekkon Dekinai Otoko).

Technical Aspects
The sub format I will be using is soft subbed .srt files. The subs match the 704x396 version of the video. I don't even know if there are HD files for this drama so I don't know if the subs will be in sync with them. If someone does have HD versions, perhaps they could check and re-time? Please let me know. I not sure how to hardsub without killing the quality of the video, so I've left it as soft subs. However, if there is someone out there who knows how, he/she is free to do so. But please also post it here too :)

Notes and Links of Interest
These are some optional notes to help you further understand the drama. I didn't want to clutter the subtitles with them, so they're here for anyone who is interested. You should read these after watching the episode as they will probably contain spoilers.
Episode 01

Kirishima mentions these facial muscles in this episode. If you're curious as to what they are exactly, here are some wiki links.
Depressor anguli oris (Triangularis) muscle
Orbicularis oris muscle
Frontalis muscle

Kirishima quotes a line from the book A Thousand Plateaus, co-authored by two French philosophers, Gilles Deleuze and Pierre-Félix Guattari in 1980. In the subtitles, I have used the official English translation of the book. (No sense in translating the translation, right?) However, this is what he really says in Japanese (which is more or less the same thing):
"Dismantling the face is by no means a trivial matter. The danger of falling into madness probably exists."

Near the end, when the fake "Kayoko" protests her innocence, she says a line which I translated as "It really wasn't me!" I felt that this had a double meaning. She says "it really wasn't me" who committed the crime, but she also means "it wasn't the real me," as in her face is not her own. I thought this was a nice subtle touch by the writers.

Episode 02

Anpanman - The charm Yoko does for Kouta to make pain go away is a reference to a popular children's anime series in Japan that has been running since 1988. Anpanman (Red bean paste bread man) is a hero of justice and Shokupanman (White bread man) is his friend and ally.

Monkeys and hamsters eating their young - I didn't know about this so I was surprised and did a little research on the veracity of Kirishima's statement. Apparently, it is true in certain circumstances. Here a few links you can check out if you were also wondering.
When Hamsters Eat Their Pups
Debate.org: Monkeys eat their children from time to time - Debate on the issue, but contains some interesting points.
BBC News story: "Wild bonobo mother ape eats own infant in DR Congo"
Live Science: "Why Some Animals Eat Their Offspring" - Although this article is talking about fish and birds, instead of the mammals that were mentioned in the show, it's still an interesting read.

Iishin Doutai (一心同体) - This is an expression that could mean "being one in body and soul," "of one flesh," or "two hearts beating as one." When Kirishima says that when Yoko was pregnant with her son, they were "iishin doutai," he meant it in a literal and biological sense, that they were "of one flesh." However, Yoko takes it in the figurative sense and says that even now, they are still "two hearts beating as one." This interpretation implies that she and her son are connected spiritually; that they are bound through their hearts. I have chosen to use the latter translation in the subs for both lines because it would seem as if she just threw out a random saying if I hadn't. Though, I wanted to make sure it was understood that there could be different interpretations to the saying.

Akutagawa Ryuunosuke (1892–1927) was a famous Japanese writer in the Taisho period. He is often known as the "Father of the Japanese short story." His most popular and well-known work amongst western audiences is probably "Rashomon" and "In a Grove," which the movie entitled "Rashomon," directed by Akira Kurosawa, was based on. The line Kirishima quotes in this episode is from Akutagawa's book, "Shuju no Kotoba" (侏儒の言葉), or in English, "Aphorisms by a Pygmy" published in 1925. As far as I know, there is no English translation available, so I hope I have accurately translated it. Here is an online copy of the text in Japanese:
侏儒の言葉

Though it's probably common knowledge by now, but just in case:
Tamagoyaki - a kind of Japanese omelette
Onigiri - rice ball

Honorifics - as you probably know, it is customary and etiquette to address people with the appropriate honorifics in Japan. That's why, when Kouta calls Miwa, "Miwa-chan" in their first meeting, his father tells him it's rude, since -chan is normally used for girls younger or the same age as you, and only if you're close to her. Also, using first names indicate a level of closeness, so he should have addressed her as Sonobe-san because he is meeting her for the first time.

Throughout the episode, Miwa plays her role as stranger, referring to Kouta as "Kouta-kun" (the address for little boys). But when she is about to reveal her true identity to him at the amusement park, she says, "Don't be surprised and listen to me, Kouta," dropping the honorific. Calling someone by their first name and without am honorific is an indication of closeness, which is usually reserved for only family members and really close friends. So by dropping the honorific, Miwa prepares to acknowledge that her relationship to Kouta is actually closer than he realizes.

Episode 03

Gravure - In Japan, gravure idols are models generally appealing to men. They can take on a variety of styles, but the connotation is that they are swimsuit and lingerie models.

Sophia Loren - An Italian actress. The quote is taken directly from her, from this source.

Noren - Noren are fabric dividers on doorways of traditional Japanese shops. This appears in a line in the script for the second acting test, which I have translated as "Are the curtains at the entrance of Yamada-ya more important than me?!" "-ya" is a suffix meaning "shop" or "house" depending on the context.

More muscles (this time he refers to eyebrow and forehead muscles):
Depressor capitis supercilii muscle (眉頭下制筋) - I'm not sure about this one. I could not find much information on this particular muscle. But this site links the Japanese name of the muscle to the English near the bottom, so that's what I have used in the translation. If there is anyone who knows what this muscle should be, then please let me know.
Depressor supercilii muscle
Corrugator supercilii muscle
Pars orbitalis musclusorbicularis oculi (Orbital part of Orbicularis oris) (眼窩部眼輪筋)

Aizu dialect - There are many different dialects of Japanese, depending on where you live. Emiko and her parents speak Aizu dialect Japanese, which indicates that they are from western Fukushima Prefecture.

Episode 04

erhanz didn't send me any notes for this ep, and I didn't really come across anything interesting will qcing/editing this episode. But there is one part that I would like to mention, and that's the quote from this episode. Kirishima says it's from the Talmud of Judaism, but I can't find any English equivalent that corresponds to what he says in Japanese. (Though I think read that there is no complete English translation available? I'm probably wrong about that though). Between erhanz and I, we came up with this translation below, but I would like to make sure it's as accurate as possible:

"If you go against destiny, destiny will control you.
But if you conform with destiny, you can control destiny."

Note that, "destiny" could mean "fate," "to go against" could be to "defy," "control" could be "rule," and "conform" could be "adapt." I've tried googling various combinations of these phrases along with the word "Talmud," but I got nothing. I'm starting to get the feeling that it's not a direct quote, but more like an idea or lesson conveyed within the Talmud. So, if there is anyone who is familiar with the scriptures, please let me know if there's an actual quote I can use, or if this interpretation is accurate (and provide a more accurate one if there's something off). Thanks!
Quotes
It seems like each episode will be presenting us with a quote which serves as a kind of central theme. I find them really interesting so I will list them here for quick access and for those who like thinking about quotes. In all instances, I will use the real quotes (if I can find them) instead of re-translating the Japanese. For non-English quotes, I will use an existing English translation (if it exists). If I cannot find it, I will translate it myself, but I cannot vouch for complete accuracy.
"Dismantling the face is no mean affair. Madness is a definite danger." --Gilles Deleuze and Pierre-Félix Guattari, French philosophers

"The first act of the tragedy of life begins when one becomes parent and child." --Akutagawa Ryuunosuke, Japanese writer

"If you haven't cried, your eyes can't be beautiful." --Sophia Loren, Italian actress

"If you go against destiny, destiny will control you.
But if you conform with destiny, you can control destiny." -- The Talmud of Judaism (Please see the note under "Notes" regarding the translation.
On a side note, I think those who taking women or gender studies should definitely watch this drama. I find that it so much more intriguing and meaningful when you watch it through a women's studies lens, as plastic surgery is a major issue in women's studies. With technology as advanced as it is today, and with society habitually placing importance on the ideal image and conformity, coupled with capitalism feeding off of women's insecurities, who knows if there will come a day when the drama becomes reality? After all, the tagline suggests that, aside from the usual nose job or face lift, he is capable of "transplanting entire human lives" from one person to another. How far will humanity go and where is the limit?

Subtitles
Note: I have translated on-screen text, but since these are plain .srt files, I'm afraid they will show up as a wall of text on your screen. You might have to pause to read.

Please do not sell these subs or upload to streaming sites. I will allow you to repost the subtitles on other sites as long as you ask me first. To groups who wish to use my subs to re-translate into other languages, please contact me first. I will generally allow it, provided that credits are kept intact.

From Episode 4 on, I will be collaborating with erhanz in order to bring out the subtitles of this series faster. So please give a big thank you to erhanz!

Ep 1: Lastly, consider this as a Halloween treat! This series rather suits the occasion. It's eerie, but not in the scary sense. It's more unnerving and unsettling, especially when you get to thinking about. Have a Happy Halloween!
Ep 2: This episode is dedicated to all the wonderful mothers out there! Thank you for everything you do. You don't know how many times I wanted to claw of the faces off the two antagonists while I was subbing this ep... :x
Ep 3: Since there were multiple raws, I had to adjust the timings to fit this raw (the 245 MB file). I'm not sure if they will match the other versions out there.
Ep 4: This episode was translated by erhanz! Send all your thanks to him. As with ep3, I think there was a poorer quality reencoded raw out there, but I have synced this episode with the better quality raw out there (286 MB file). But it looks like the other version has been removed so there is only 1 version of ep4 on this site.

Is there anyone who is familiar with the Talmud of Judaism and who can help verify the quote from this episode? Please see the note under "Notes." Thanks!

MOD Edit: Merged erhanz' subtitles to this thread, and ep 5-13 to first post.

Episode 5
Sync to 226 MB Version (704x396)
Translator: erhanz

Episode 6
Sync to 209MB Version (704x396)

Episode 7
Sync to 249 MB Version (704x396)

Episode 8
Sync to 175MB Version (704x396)

Episode 9
Sync to 250 MB Version (704x396)

Episode 10
Sync to 237 MB Version (704x396)

Episode 11
Sync to 581 MB Version (1280x720)

Episode 12
Sync to 522 MB Version (1280x720)

Episode 13 (Final)
Sync to 530 MB Version (1280x720)

Complete Subs from 1-13
Subs by Tsukihoshi & erhanz
Attachments
FACE MAKER 04 (704x396 DivX6).srt
Translated by erhanz!
Subs synced to higher quality 286 MB version.
(22.28 KiB) Downloaded 1613 times
FACE MAKER 03 (704x396 DivX6).srt
Subs are re-timed to match the better quality 704x396 version (245 MB file)
(26.96 KiB) Downloaded 2089 times
FACE MAKER 02 (704x396 DivX6.8.4).srt
(26.38 KiB) Downloaded 2264 times
FACE MAKER 01 (704x396 DivX6.8.4).srt
Version 2 - Corrected a few minor errors and added jif47 to the credits (Sorry I forgot!). Please replace your file with this one.
(26.27 KiB) Downloaded 2821 times
Last edited by tsukihoshi on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

TezUK73

Postby TezUK73 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Thank you! Curious too see what this is like! :salut:

supershunnie

Postby supershunnie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:30 pm

you just made my day!
this drama seemed really interesting but I was worried if I watched it without subs I'd miss a lot things but thanks to you :D I'll be able to understand!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby arakira » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:34 pm

thanks, I had wanted to check this one out!

lordnigelkeavy

Postby lordnigelkeavy » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:02 pm

This looked interesting - thank you for subbing it

chedia.levan

Postby chedia.levan » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 pm

thanks for subs!

angel84

Postby angel84 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Interesting. I like watching about prevailing social issues. Thanks for picking this up. Ganbatte ne :)

fatoome

Postby fatoome » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:04 pm

I was thinking about subbing it after Perfect Report ends so I'm glad you picked it up. The drama sounds interesting :D

Thank you very much!

indo_no_tenshi

Postby indo_no_tenshi » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:10 am

I was hesitate at first to download this drama, because without subs, it would be
too difficult for me to understand...my japanese is very limited...
I really really appreciate you're subbing this...now i can fully enjoy watching it..:w00t:
Sugoku kanshashiteru yo...!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

goygakgoy

Postby goygakgoy » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:32 am

thanks a bunch..:)

nawidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby nawidy » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:09 am

thanks a bunch
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

crimsonskyx

Postby crimsonskyx » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:41 am

Thank you <333

NeenaShareefaDanish

subtitle FACE MAKER

Postby NeenaShareefaDanish » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:26 am

can i upload your subtitle in IDWS?

carolnonato

Postby carolnonato » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:35 pm

thank you so much for subbing this drama! The plot seems really interesting and watching without subs would be a little difficult! ♥

gljangel

Postby gljangel » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 pm

I really wanted to see this drama. Thanks so much for subbing!

wolforion20

Postby wolforion20 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:35 pm

Thanks, I really thought this drama sounded interesting and am glad someone chose to sub this
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief . . . and unspeakable love.
~Washington Irving

MisS Lonliah

Postby MisS Lonliah » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Thank you very very very much for subbing this drama! :-)

SSpiegel

Postby SSpiegel » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:25 am

Weird, but interesting! Thank you for subbing this!

Betti-chan

Postby Betti-chan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Thank you very-very much, I love this drama. ^^

ageha_lead

Postby ageha_lead » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 am

Thank you so much for subbing,
At first I really want to watch this drama but no one subbing it.
Then I found this,,,I'll download the raw again.^^

chedia.levan

Postby chedia.levan » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Do you plan to translate the next episodes?

azia

Postby azia » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Thank you so much for subbing this drama. I really appreciate it. I like the genre of this drama. Thank you for your hardwork ^^

GiGi14321

Postby GiGi14321 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:36 am

What a episode! It is kind of scary. Can't wait for the next one. Thank you very much for subbing this series

hh1974

Postby hh1974 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Excellent Face-Maker!!!
Thanks for the Eng Sub!!!

tsukihoshi

Episode 02 added~

Postby tsukihoshi » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 pm

I finally completed the subtitles for episode 02! The second episode is even better than the first! I was seriously tearing up near the end...! :cry:

I have added the subs to the first post, along with the episode notes hidden in the spoiler, which I hope you do read, simply because I did a lot of work researching and writing them out XD ... Nah, it's because they're interesting and they enrich your viewing experience.

I have also uploaded a new version of the first episode because I spotted and corrected some errors, and added jif47's name to the credits (Sorry, jif47! Thank you for fixing the timing of the Japanese subs and coordinating the project.) As always, if you catch any mistakes in my subs, please report them to me and I will fix it.

And please refrain from asking if I will sub the following episodes or when they will be out. I stated clearly on the first post that I would see this project to the end, as long as there were raws and Japanese subtitles provided. I need to go at my own pace, otherwise, I'd get bored and find other distractions to keep me busy XD And trust me, I'm so far behind on my drama-watching, I don't even know where to start anymore...

Lastly, thank you for your supportive comments! I love reading your comments. They are what motivate me to keep subbing!

All right, enjoy the episode, as I go off to answer a few of the PMs sitting in my inbox... :roll

ageha_lead

Postby ageha_lead » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm

yesssss ep,2!!!!
thannkkkk you~ so much

heart 283

Postby heart 283 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Thank you so much for subbing this series! :-)

chedia.levan

Postby chedia.levan » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:18 pm

thanks for EP2!!!

xtraordinarilynaked

Postby xtraordinarilynaked » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:36 am

Thanks for the subs.
I was not expecting anyone to pick this up.
t's been a really good drama so far.

hh1974

Postby hh1974 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:48 am

Thanks for the SUB...

MisS Lonliah

Re: Episode 02 added~

Postby MisS Lonliah » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:53 pm

tsukihoshi wrote:I have added the subs to the first post, along with the episode notes hidden in the spoiler, which I hope you do read, simply because I did a lot of work researching and writing them out XD ... Nah, it's because they're interesting and they enrich your viewing experience.

Thank you very very very much! :thumright:

LadyDarkness

Postby LadyDarkness » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Thanks for episode 2.

shinkenmaru

Postby shinkenmaru » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Thank you so much for subbing this drama!!! This is a super great drama!! I love it!

xromeo

Thank you!

Postby xromeo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:59 pm

I signed up just to say thanks so much for episode 1-2 & thanks for your effort. I can't wait for episode 3. =D

BakaJordan

Postby BakaJordan » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Thank you very much for subbing this drama much appreciated keep up the awesome work :D :lol

bluenvision

Postby bluenvision » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Thanks so much for subbing this series. *0* I gotta say reading your notes before watching the episode makes it more interesting and fun. Thanks for searching all those information and writing them down for us. *0*

tsukihoshi

Episode 3!!

Postby tsukihoshi » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:11 am

Sorry for the long delay. I should be back on track with the next few episodes. I had to re-time this episode to match the better quality raw because the timings were off, which took a bit of time.

As usual, I have added notes to the first post. I have also added a new spoiler box containing the quotations featured in the episodes because I thought it would be nice to have a quick access to them. The quotes serve as a central theme to the episode. It think it would be interesting to read the quote first and keep it in mind while watching the episode.

I'm indifferent to this episode. Just when you think that there might be a moment of connection and understanding, it's all turned around. At least we know now that the Face Maker is not there to lecture the main character and what's right and wrong. He just does the operations. We're left wondering what is the lesson to be learned. But it's good that the writers vary it up a bit because seeing the same formula applied only to different circumstances does get stale after a while.

LadyDarkness

Postby LadyDarkness » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:07 am

Thanks for episode 3.

ageha_lead

Postby ageha_lead » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:34 am

Thank you~ so much for eps 3

yahooo :lol :lol :lol

heart 283

Postby heart 283 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Thank you very much! :-)

chedia.levan

Postby chedia.levan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:11 pm

thanks!

Arhazivory

Postby Arhazivory » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Thanks a lot. :D This drama seems really interesting.

BakaJordan

Postby BakaJordan » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Thank you so much for episode 3 =)

erhanz

Postby erhanz » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:51 am

i've been working on the subs for episode 4..
and i wanted to like..merge with this thread owner..
been messaging him but no reply for almost 2 weeks..

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:18 pm

erhanz wrote:i've been working on the subs for episode 4..
and i wanted to like..merge with this thread owner..
been messaging him but no reply for almost 2 weeks..

tsukihoshi who started this thread have not been online since Dec 14th 2010.
There is no rule on DA saying that just one person/group can sub one drama, but if you'd like to pick up subbing this drama I suggest you create a new thread in the subtitles forum with a title something like: FACE MAKER [Eng Subs] (Ep 04 of 13)
Gifted Ones | Twitter | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Dear My Sister, Inochi, Oshin, Quartet, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

panadol

Postby panadol » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:58 pm

hm... this drama is surprisingly good ^_^ shows a lot of why people want to change their faces... and shows a lot to not judge the person by appearances or looks...

hh1974

Postby hh1974 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:14 am

Yes, its a very good drama and very interesting...even if you don't speak Japanese...but you can imagine the situations. not a big deal!!

tsukihoshi

Postby tsukihoshi » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:53 am

Long time, no see! By the way, Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

erhanz kindly translated episode 4, while I edited and corrected them and fixed the timings. We will be working together on future episodes so let's hope it picks up the pace! So send all your gratitude and thanks to him! Anyway, I need some sleep now so good night and enjoy! This episode was really good!

Oh and if anyone can answer my question on the Talmud, as mentioned on the first post, I would appreciate it greatly! (It bothers me when I don't know something or can't find it XD)

LadyDarkness

Postby LadyDarkness » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:10 am

Thanks for both of you for episode 4. :wub:

monochr0me

Postby monochr0me » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:06 am

Whee! Thank you, erhanz and tsukihoshi for the ep. #4 subtitle! Been waiting for this. :wub:

Good luck for all your hard works. Happy Chinese New Year too! :cheers:

erhanz

Postby erhanz » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:48 am

tsukihoshi is somewhat M.I.A
i can't contact her and she doesn't reply my message..
i've finished this sub since a long time ago..
this is ver 1 of the subs..
still need QC from tsukihoshi though..but i guarantee you that it's enough for you to understand the story..
enjoy!

*sorry for jumping to episode 6 suddenly..because the one who's working on the episode 5 is tsukihoshi and she asked me to translate episode 6..but if there's no contact from her in this week, i'm going to translate episode 5 too..

if you're going to post this sub in somewhere else, please don't forget to credit me ;)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... 06#1384806 (made a new topic)
Last edited by erhanz on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bakaman

Postby bakaman » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Thanks erhanz and everyone, for keeping this show going! Can't wait to watch it!

erhanz

Postby erhanz » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:06 pm

haven't heard from tsukiyoshi for a while..so i decided to sub episode 5 too..

bakaman

Postby bakaman » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Great -- looking forward to it, thanks!!

Don't forget to edit the original post's title though, so that it shows Episode 1-4 + 6 (and when you're done with #5, Episodes 1-6). Right now it still shows only 1-4, so those who don't take the time to read the new messages don't have any idea Ep 6 is done and waiting... :)

Thanks for continuing with this though... am eagerly looking forward to #5!

konmai

Postby konmai » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 am

Love this series so far. Thank you for subbing!

chedia.levan

Postby chedia.levan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 pm

thanks for sixth ep subs :)

kuma601

Postby kuma601 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Thanks for your work into this series. :thumright:

erhanz

FACE MAKER [Eng Subs] (Episode 5-13 of 13) (Complete)

Postby erhanz » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:07 pm

i was working with tsukihoshi on this series..but she's somewhat M.I.A right now...
no contact from her for almost like 2 or 3 months..
so i decide i will continue subbing this..
FINISHED THE SUBS!

if you're going to post this sub on another website...
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't forget to credit me for it. Thank you very much.
well, enjoy!

Episode 7 is here guys! Grab it!
Episode 8 is here guys! Grab it! 02 May 2011
Episode 9 is here guys! Grab it! 07 May 2011
Episode 10 is here guys! Grab it!16 August 2011
Episode 11 is here guys! Grab it!22 August 2011
Episode 12 is here guys! Grab it!27 August 2011
Episode 13 is here guys! Grab it!24 January 2012

Woohoo! Episode 13 is finished!
That means the dorama is finished! Thank you..and sorry if i make any wrong translation, because english isn't my native. And sorry for the long delay! For almost 5 months! I enjoyed the shows, and hope you guys enjoyed it too!
Attachments
Face Maker Episode 13 (End).srt
Sync to 530MB Version
Subbed by erhanz from d-addicts
(1280x720)
(20.04 KiB) Downloaded 1455 times
Face Maker.rar
Complete Subs from 1-13
by Tsukihoshi & erhanz
(116.39 KiB) Downloaded 1709 times
Face Maker Episode 12.srt
Sync to 522MB Version
(1280x720)
(24.99 KiB) Downloaded 954 times
Face Maker Episode 11.srt
Sync to 581MB Version
(1280x720)
(22.06 KiB) Downloaded 862 times
Face Maker Episode 10.srt
Synced to 237MB Version
(704x396)
(29.24 KiB) Downloaded 883 times
Face Maker Episode 9.srt
Sync to 250MB Version
(704x396)
(27.69 KiB) Downloaded 1121 times
Face Maker Episode 8.srt
Sync to 175MB Version
(704x396)
(20.99 KiB) Downloaded 1061 times
Face Maker Episode 7.srt
Sync to 249 MB Version
(704x396)
(27.29 KiB) Downloaded 1042 times
Face Maker Episode 5.srt
Sync to 226 MB Version
(704x396)
(23.92 KiB) Downloaded 1213 times
Face Maker Episode 6.srt
Sync to 209MB Version
(704x396)
(28.6 KiB) Downloaded 1093 times
Last edited by erhanz on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:54 am, edited 15 times in total.

rogerlucy

Postby rogerlucy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:16 pm

thanks a million.
I was waiting for this

chirazed

Postby chirazed » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:31 am

thank you!!!

chedia.levan

Postby chedia.levan » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 am

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

nnjlv

Postby nnjlv » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:35 am

wow thanks so much....i thought this project has been dropped, thanks again!

heart 283

Postby heart 283 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:57 am

Thank you! :-)

complexfest

Postby complexfest » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:32 am

Thank you so much for continuing.

We've been waiting for this

gljangel

Postby gljangel » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 am

Thank you so much!!!

erhanz

Postby erhanz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Episode 7 sub is there!

indo_no_tenshi

Postby indo_no_tenshi » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Thank you soo very much!! :cheers:

chedia.levan

Postby chedia.levan » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 pm

thanks for ep7 :)

heart 283

Postby heart 283 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Thank you for episode 7! :-)

gljangel

Postby gljangel » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:25 am

Thx for ep7

LadyDarkness

Postby LadyDarkness » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:22 am

Thanks for the subs for episodes 5-7

MisS Lonliah

Postby MisS Lonliah » Sun May 01, 2011 12:58 am

Thanks! ^^

Arhazivory

Postby Arhazivory » Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 am

I wondered if I should give up on it. lol. Thanks for continuing the series.

hijaked

Postby hijaked » Sun May 01, 2011 4:13 am

wow..u're so fast..thank you so much... :D :D

erhanz

Postby erhanz » Mon May 02, 2011 2:53 am

Posted subs for Episode 8..
today's my birthday so i won't have the time to do the subbing..maybe 2-3 days later for episode 9..
enjoy guys!

Return to “Subtitles”