Hitomi [Eng Subs] (ep1-4 of 156)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hitomi [Eng Subs] (ep1-4 of 156)

Postby XrayMind » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:18 pm

This is another OCRip like the English sub that started for Kanryotachi no Natsu last week. Like that show, Hitomi is currently being broadcast by UTB Hollywood with English sub. I could just upload the video capture, but it being broadcast in SD with top and bottom black bars. So the resolution ending up being 612x410. And beside, the widescreen raw versions have already been uploaded here and I still like using VideoSubFinder to to rip the subtitles from the video for now. I actually has 3 or 4 Asadora series recorded, but non of them have the raw version available here. Sorry, I have too many series that I had recorded that I don't have time nor the interest to start releasing them. Or finish releasing the shows that I had uploaded.

WARNING!!!
Unlike Kanryotachi no Natsu, I am not promising that I will rip the subtitles for the whole series. It's because this a long series, 156 episodes. Nor will any new OCRips be release in any timely manner.

DramaWiki
Raw file listing

Note: Because I don't actually have any of the raw files, all of the timings in some of subtitles files are from the UTB broadcast.
Attachments
[NHK Asadora] Hitomi ep004 (untimed).ass
(20.58 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
[NHK Asadora] Hitomi ep003 (untimed).ass
(27.15 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
[NHK Asadora] Hitomi ep002 (untimed).ass
(21.99 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
[NHK Asadora] Hitomi ep001 (untimed).ass
Start seeding the raw file, if you want it timed to it.
(23.7 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
Please do not PM me about seeding any of my old torrents, as most of files that had uploaded are no longer on my computer.

Magnetic_dud

Postby Magnetic_dud » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:05 pm

That's awesome! I liked this series while I was in Japan, watching every morning... but due to my poor japanese I could not understand everything

Thanks!

Ps: many years have passed, so there is no way that you OCR the other episodes, right? :)

Magnetic_dud

Postby Magnetic_dud » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 pm

I timed the subs for this raw episodes :wub:
I also fixed the very few OCR typos (for example: I = ], can't = caft)

The sub for the 4th episode was actually the sub for the 5th episode :-)

This asadora really brings me back to good memories - it started to air just some weeks before my arrival in Japan and I watched every morning while doing breakfast, haha :thumleft:
Attachments
Hitomi ep001 (704x400 DivX6).ass
(21.74 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Hitomi ep002 (704x400 DivX6).ass
(20.21 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Hitomi ep003 (704x400 DivX6).ass
(24.79 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Hitomi ep005 (704x400 DivX6).ass
(18.77 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

Return to “Subtitles”