Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite iru [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite iru [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby yanie » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:38 pm

ImageImage

This is quite an old drama. So I think I should write some introduction for everything :roll

Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite iru (Your Hands Are Whispering) starring Takeda Shinji and Kanno Miho, is a TV Asahi drama adapted from an award-winning manga by Karube Junko. The TV drama itself won Television ATP Grandprix award and Hashida award in 1998.

"Kimi no Te" is a story about Nobe(Takeda) Mieko, a deaf woman since birth. The manga tells the story since Mieko is a child until she's all grown up, get married to a hearing man and have a hearing child.

Due to the long timespan of the story, the drama was broadcasted annually from 1997 to 2001 so the casts would look older too, as the story progresses. It has 5 episodes with 90-100 minutes duration each. The five episodes were aired in December 1997, October 1998, October 1999, October 2000 and December 2001.

I think some of you already know other dramas with mute main characters like Orange Days, Heaven's Coins series, and Aishiteru to itte kure. But different than those dramas I mentioned above, "Kimi no Te" is not just about a love story with a deaf girlfriend, but it's more of about the daily life of a deaf mother and wife. It focuses alot on the hardships of being a deaf mother to a hearing child. For me, that's the winning point of this drama ^_^

Great story. Excellent script. Superb acting performances from both Kanno Miho and Takeda Shinji. Good musics by Yoshimata Ryo (composer of Bara no nai Hanaya, so you'll hear familiar tunes^^).

Since the RAWs were uploaded here about 4 years ago, I think I should post here again the links.

Ep1 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_40303.htm
Ep2 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_40447.htm
Ep3 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_40558.htm
Ep4 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_40700.htm
Ep5 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_40878.htm

For Clubbox version of RAWs and subtitles, go here:
Ep1 http://yanie02.livejournal.com/78513.html
Ep2 http://yanie02.livejournal.com/79657.html
Ep3 http://yanie02.livejournal.com/80565.html
Ep4 http://yanie02.livejournal.com/82563.html
Ep5 http://yanie02.livejournal.com/86588.html

The timing was originally made based on the RAWs (720x540) from Clubbox which were split to 2 parts for each ep. I've combined them myself and Johnjeon helps to re-adjust the timing with D-Addicts raw. We're doing our best, but there's a possibility that the timing delays a bit.
Attachments
Kimi no te ga sasayaite iru Final chapter RAW.srt
"Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite iru" English sub
Final Chapter.srt
(71.06 KiB) Downloaded 781 times
Kimi no te ga sasayaite iru (chapter 4) RAW.srt
Chapter 4.srt
(48.27 KiB) Downloaded 794 times
Kimi no te ga sasayaite iru (chapter 3) RAW.srt
Chapter 3.srt
(53.24 KiB) Downloaded 787 times
Kimi no te ga sasayaite iru (chapter 2) RAW.srt
Chapter 2.srt
(39.79 KiB) Downloaded 909 times
Kimi no te ga sasayaite iru (chapter 1) RAW.srt
Chapter 1.srt
(38.39 KiB) Downloaded 942 times
Last edited by yanie on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 13 times in total.

kakashisgirl

Postby kakashisgirl » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:21 pm

I will be giving this drama a shot, thanks!

Loony

Postby Loony » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Thank you for subbing!
I'll give it a try! =)

Drazic
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Drazic » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Thanks! Hope someone will seed the raws.

xploring

Postby xploring » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 am

Thanks for all your hard work yanie! This is great.

johnjeon

Postby johnjeon » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:38 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I downloaded the raws to this about 4 years ago and have held off
watching them in hope that some kind soul would provide subs.
I know this drama won a couple awards so I am really psyched about
finally getting to see it. And yes, I'm a Miho Kanno fanatic.

Thanks again.

EDIT: I have a very slow upload speed but I have started seeding the first episode.

johnjeon

Postby johnjeon » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:21 pm

The subtitles are a bit out of sync on the d-addicts raws in the second half.
I'm no expert with these things but if a more talented person doesn't upload
an adjusted version of the subs, I'll take a shot at it.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby yanie » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:51 am

I have tried to re-sync it myself and re-attached the subtitle file in the first post.
Pls check if that's okay.

johnjeon

Postby johnjeon » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 am

Great. I was just about to upload a retimed sub but you're way ahead of me.
Looks like you did the same as me, delay the second half of the subs by 11 seconds.

It looks like you also removed the italics from the subs.

I've only watched some short scenes from this so far but just from that
I'm reminded why I'm such a Miho Kanno fan. She can really melt your heart.
Thanks again for subtitling this.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby yanie » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:48 am

johnjeon wrote:Great. I was just about to upload a retimed sub but you're way ahead of me.
Looks like you did the same as me, delay the second half of the subs by 11 seconds.

It looks like you also removed the italics from the subs.

Ack, seriously??

Pls check your PM. I think I'll just re-attach again with your re-timed subs. My re-timing is not so good XD

johnjeon wrote:I've only watched some short scenes from this so far but just from that
I'm reminded why I'm such a Miho Kanno fan. She can really melt your heart.
Thanks again for subtitling this.

Miho is just plain cute in this drama. I think her muteness here adds up her cuteness quality :P If I'm a guy, I'd totally fall for her watching her in this drama.

But as a woman, I came to love Takeda Shinji! Gosh, Nobe Hirofumi is such a dream guy :wub: Such a kind and gentle papa and husband *v* I love it everytime he's angry in such a composed and gentle way :P

bakaman

Postby bakaman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 am

Hello, I have retimed the subtitle file to better match the raws available here on D-Addicts and will upload it here to share with others who are interested. I'm uploading it here instead of PMing it to yanie because of the explanations and directions I feel are needed (it's timed to a slightly re-done raw, see below). I hope you don't mind. If so let me know and I'll take it down. The last thing I want to do is tread on yanie, who did such a great job with this! :) Please note that I did this only for myself, and am uploading it here in case others might find it useful. If you find the directions too confusing or don't want to bother, no problem, but I thought some of you out there might find this useful.

Thanks go out to yanie of course, who did such a great job on this very interesting drama. As a big Miho Kanno fan, I'm really looking forward to the rest of it!

First a few important notes. Please read these.

(1) The audio/video sync on the Episode 1 raw itself here at D-Addicts itself was a little off. Generally it started out ok, but as the movie went on, the audio sync got a bit off. So what I did was use a free program called VirtualDubMod to load the raw D-Addicts file, then re-saved it -- but matched the length of the audio and video streams before re-saving it. This fixed the audio sync completely.

(2) I then slightly re-timed the subtitle file to match the re-saved file (after having used VirtualDubMod to fix the slight audio sync). Therefore it is now perfectly timed to the D-Addicts raw if you use VirtualDubMod to first fix the actual raw file a little bit. If you don't do the VirtualDubMod step first, I don't know if it will be timed as well.

(3) Just for your information, for the subtitle source, instead of using the subtitle file version here at D-Addicts, I used the subtitle file version that was split into two parts on Yanie's webpage link (it splits around the 45-minute mark; two parts). I fixed some of the timing issues in each half, then renumbered the lines and merged them together using Subtitle Workshop.

--------------------------
If you downloaded the Episode 1 raw from here on D-Addicts (different apparently than the clubbox version as far as timing goes), these subs here are a little more accurate if you do the VirtualDubMod step as well.

(1) Get the raw here from the torrent link at D-Addicts.
(2) Download a free program called VirtualDubMod. There is both "Virtual Dub" and "Virtual Dub Mod." Get the "Virtual Dub Mod" version. Please use google to find it, you will have no problems in locating it. Virtual Dub Mod is a free program with no spyware or anything bad, and is a great tool to have for dealing with video files.
(3) Run VirtualDubMod. Load the raw file of the episode you got from D-Addicts by doing [FILE -> Open File], then select the raw you just downloaded.
(4) You only need to do two simple things. In the VIDEO tab, select "Direct Stream Copy" (to tell it you're not changing any of the video). Then in the VIDEO tab again, select FRAME RATE. And under this, for "Source Rate Adjustment", instead of "No Change" (the default), instead select "Change So Video And Audio Durations Match." Click OK.
(5) Now go to FILE -> SAVE AS and save the file under whatever name you want. The new file now should have perfect video & audio sync.
(6) The subtitle file I'm uploading here is timed to a fixed raw like described in the above steps.
(7) Make sure you change this attached subtitle file (currently "kiminote01 retimed.srt") to the same name you gave to your fixed raw file (for instace, if you called it FIXEDKIMI.AVI then change this subtitle file to FIXEDKIMI.SRT).

Enjoy.

Finally, I just want to say thank you again to yanie for taking up this show and doing such a good job on it! Looking forward to the next episode!
Attachments
kiminote01 retimed.srt
Retimed subtitle file to better match the raw available at D-Addicts if fixed with VirtualDubMod (see post). Kiminote Ep 1
(38.39 KiB) Downloaded 422 times
Last edited by bakaman on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 am, edited 4 times in total.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby yanie » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 am

bakaman wrote:I hope you don't mind. If so let me know and I'll take it down. The last thing I want to do is tread on yanie, who did such a great job with this! :) Please note that I did this only for myself, and am uploading it here in case others might find it useful. If you find the directions too confusing or don't want to bother, no problem, but I thought some of you out there might find this useful.

Thanks go out to yanie of course, who did such a great job on this very interesting drama. As a big Miho Kanno fan, I'm really looking forward to the rest of it!

LOL. You're definitely not treading on anyone. Thank you for all those guidances!! :salut:
I'm happy to know another Kanno Miho fan!

Gee... sounds so complicated... Too bad D-Addicts raw audio isn't sync :( I seriously would like to recommend to download the clubbox raws instead, to everyone here :P

Anyway, just a suggestion, what if you just upload those fixed raws here in D-A? I'm sure alot of people will appreciate it. Therefore, many people will seed the raws and it'll make some people easier to download them ;) Since no one seem to seed the old links now^^

bakaman

Postby bakaman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 am

Sorry, it's really hard to seed from my internet connection, so instead I try to help out with stuff like this whenever I can.

But it's really very simple and quick to do the fix for the current D-Addicts Ep 1 raw. (I know I wrote a lot of instructions to explain everything, but the fix takes less than a minute to do).

Once you have the D-Addicts raw, just use VirtualDubMod to load it, change two little settings, then simply re-save it -- and it will save it (corrected) in under a minute. And that's all there is to it.

Yes, Kanno Miho has always been good, from Iguana no Musume to Ai no Uta, to the current Magerarenai Onna...

johnjeon

Postby johnjeon » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 pm

bakaman wrote:(1) The audio/video sync on the Episode 1 raw itself here at D-Addicts itself was a little off. Generally it started out ok, but as the movie went on, the audio sync got a bit off. So what I did was use a free program called VirtualDubMod to load the raw D-Addicts file, then re-saved it -- but matched the length of the audio and video streams before re-saving it. This fixed the audio sync completely.

Could you tell me what software you're using to view the raws from d-addict.
I'm using WMP and don't see any shift in the audio sync. It's spot on through the entire
episode for me.

I would hate to get things too complicated with multiple raw versions and multiple subs
unless it's absolutely necessary.

bakaman

Postby bakaman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm

I'm just clicking on the file and using Windows Media Player (default) to play it as well (WMP9). And yes, I just checked again (luckily I didn't delete the original yet) and it DOES get slightly out of sync as the movie progresses towards the end on my system. Not by a whole lot (maybe half a second or so) but it's annoying enough for me to see sound coming out of mouths before the mouths start moving in the later part of the movie. For instance, the part where he is lecturing her at the beach, around 1:22:00 to 1:23:00 or so. Again, it's not terribly off, but it IS off a bit as the movie gets towards the end. All I know is, I don't see this problem with any other video files I click on using windows media player -- and once I used VirtualDubMod to set the streams to be the same length (as mentioned in my previous post) it became perfect all the way through. So... that's how it is on my end. I used VirtualDubMod to set the audio and video frame rates to be the same length, then re-saved it -- and then it was absolutely perfect. So then from that raw, for myself, I did some retiming and matched it to the fixed raw that I would enjoy watching.

I've typed a lot to explain things for people, but it's really quite a simple fix and only takes under a minute. If you don't have a problem however you're viewing it, great, but I was getting a problem with sync so I did a quick 1-minute fix using VirtualDubMod (after which it was perfect) and then since I was doing this for myself I used that corrected version to do some timing tweaks. Even if you don't show any problem, it wouldn't hurt to do the quick VirtualDubMod "Frame Rate" setting fix just to be sure. It only takes about a minute to do so, so if you're interested in using this tweaked version of the subtitles, why not just do it anyway to be sure? Doing so only takes a minute, a lot less time than this reply is taking :)

All I'm saying is, I used WMP as well, (WMP9) and had a sync problem (where I don't have such a problem viewing other clips the same way). One quick, easy fix with VirtualDubMod and it was fine. Then I tweaked the subtitle file to this fixed version. I did this for myself and just thought I'd share. Do with it as you like :)

johnjeon

Postby johnjeon » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Ok, I'm using Windows 7 with WMP 12 so it's probably just a codec difference.
(Or maybe my vision isn't good enough to detect the sync problem.)

Your retimed subs look good.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby yanie » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:52 am

In case, Torrents downloading is still going slow, you have another downloading option now in Megaupload/Mediafire^^
You can go here for MU and MF direct download link for the Ep1 raws: http://yanie02.livejournal.com/78513.html

Just feel like posting this screencap, since this scene is one of my TOP FIVE fav scenes^^

I'd really like to read or watch "behind-the-scenes" of this drama. How they learned sign language? How is it hard for them having to act the facial expressions, memorizing lines and recites them with the emotional intonations plus memorizing the sign language hand moves all at the same time? Did Shinji and Miho get along well on the set? Arrghh... I wish I can find these stuff.

Trying to look for old interviews concerning this drama on the net, to no avail. There's really nothing on this drama :( If anyone has old scans of Kanno Miho's interview regarding this drama, pls share XD

I can only find out this drama was featured in a TV Asahi 50th anniversary show last year's February, but it was only a digest. And that apparently last year, there was a rumor this drama will have a remake starring Ayase Haruka and Narimiya Hiroki^^;;;

I will release Ep2 subs VERY SOON!! :salut:
Last edited by yanie on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gir

Postby Gir » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks for the subs.
I've been trying to download all of Miho's subbed dramas that I can get. So another one is great news.
Last edited by Gir on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can remain calm while all around you others are panicking... Then you obviously have not adequately assessed the situation.

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Thank you for subbing this drama.
I am a fan of Miho and be happy for your support of this older drama.

I hope for more seeder of the torrents :)

johnjeon

Postby johnjeon » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:00 pm

I've started seeding the second episode. I really only have enough upload speed
to seed one episode at a time. Once the second ep. has several seeders, I'll start
with episode 3.

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Thank you for seeding.
I keep torrent alive till ratio=4

bakaman

Postby bakaman » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:04 am

Thanks yanie, for continuing to work on the show... looking forward to #2 when you're done with it! Yes, I was wondering the same thing -- how much the actors had to study to learn JSL. It's interesting that in Orange Days, the JSL is subtitled (in Japanse), but in Kimi, none of the JSL is subtitled for the (Japanese) audience. Some of the time, the character will repeat (or question) verbally what was just signed, but many times it's not. I actually like this balance (of sometimes explaining to the audience what they are saying with JSL, and sometimes not).

I'm surprised (and glad) they were able to commit themselves to do a long-term project like this, one episode a year.

runpup

Postby runpup » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:52 am

Tried the retimed .srt using GOMPlayer...perfect sync... no need to jump through hoops...

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby yanie » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi all! Subs for Episode 2 has been added to the first post :roll
Thanks to Johnjeon for adjusting the timing with the D-A raw! :salut:

bakaman

Postby bakaman » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:54 am

Just watched Episode 2 and the sub tonight... great job yanie (and johnjeon for helping with the DA timing!) This is really turning out to be a nice show, with a wonderful cast. This is a nice forgotten gem. Thanks for finding it and working so hard on it! I now really want to see episode 3! :) I wonder how old Chizuru will be in the next one...

I wonder though, did they actually film only one episode a year, or did they film all 5 at the same time, and just wait a year before showing each episode? Yes, it would be very interesting to see a "making of", but as you said, it's hard to find stuff about shows that are older now.

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:26 am

Thank you for seeding the mediafiles and for episode 2 subs.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby yanie » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:06 pm

bakaman wrote:I wonder though, did they actually film only one episode a year, or did they film all 5 at the same time, and just wait a year before showing each episode?

Maybe there's only a bit of difference of looks between Ep1 and Ep2, but I'm sure after you watch Ep3-5, you can definitely see they look older. Plus their hair styles changed too much from 1ep to next ep, for it to be all filmed at the same time.

As I said before in the first post, according to the japanese wiki page, due to the wide timespan of the story, they filmed these annually for each episode so they'd look older as the story progresses, or there would be no point in airing these yearly :-)

Chizuru's age in the next eps...

[spoiler]Ep 3: 4 & 6 years old, acted by 2 different child actresses.
Ep4: 9 years old, acted by the same child actress as the 6 yr-old one.
Ep5: 12 years old, acted, still, by the same child actress

Hirofumi is suppose to be 40 years old in Ep5 (while Takeda Shinji was really only 29 there) and Mieko is suppose to be 35 (Miho was only 24 in Ep5). While Ep1-4 worked, Ep5 looks a bit weird, coz they look TOO young to be parents of a 12 yrs old XD

I wish there's a sequel now, and they cast the child actress in Bara no nai Hanaya to be Chizuru :P[/spoiler]
Yeah, still haven't find any BTS stuff for this drama. I think it is because it's a TV Asahi show. This TV station never did much promos back then (unlike FujiTV/TBS) :-(

antspace

Postby antspace » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Thank you for subbing this one!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby yanie » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Subs for Chapter 3 has been added to the first post ^_^

Chapter 3
Chizuru has a high fever, Hirofumi has to deal with job transfer, Chizuru got bullied T_T

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 am

johnjeon wrote:I've started seeding the second episode. I really only have enough upload speed to seed one episode at a time.

I hope you can seed the last episode, before d-a will shut down.

Thank you.

johnjeon

Postby johnjeon » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:39 pm

k361 wrote:
johnjeon wrote:I've started seeding the second episode. I really only have enough upload speed to seed one episode at a time.

Thank you.

Starting now.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:42 pm

johnjeon wrote:
k361 wrote:

Thank you.

Starting now.

Thank you, for helping out seeding this drama. :)

bakaman

Postby bakaman » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:15 am

Thanks so much Yanie, for Ep #3 subs. Just watched it tonight. Thought it was an especially good episode.. and just reinforced my view on how much I like Kanno Miho. :) Looking forward to the final 2!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby yanie » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:00 am

bakaman wrote:Thanks so much Yanie, for Ep #3 subs. Just watched it tonight. Thought it was an especially good episode.. and just reinforced my view on how much I like Kanno Miho. :) Looking forward to the final 2!

Thanks for your comments for each episode, bakaman!^o^ I really appreciate that!

For me, Ep1-2-5 are my faves^^ But the ending of Ep3 made me in tears T_T

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:22 am

Thank you, johnjeon and yanie

Akiramike

Postby Akiramike » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:31 am

Thanks for the subs!
http://hamsapsukebe.blogspot.com - ramblings of a jobless bum

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby yanie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Subs for Chapter 4 has been added to the first post ^_^

Chapter 4

Chizuru's first love... Hirofumi's second proposal...

bakaman

Postby bakaman » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 am

Wow... thanks yet again yanie and johnjeon and jenn for Episode 4.
I just had a chance to watch it, and once again, great show! And great job on the subs!

Really good episode.. and just a short point, but I really liked how they perched the camera up in the tree for the scene where the two are lying out in the park talking (kind of like being a bird watching them through the leaves).

I noticed in the closing credits there was a shuwa coordinator, but I suspect everyone in the cast must have had to work really hard to become so proficient, with some long camera takes without cuts (though by now, at least the adult actors had been living with it for a few years already).

I hope many others have discovered this show as well, and I'm really looking forward to the final episode!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby yanie » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Subs for Final Chapter has been added to the first post ^_^

Final Chapter

Chizuru runs away from home! A Miracle for Mieko?

It's FINAL!! Thank you very much for watching this drama and for everyone's support!^o^

PS: Anyone who wants to know more about Kanno Miho and Takeda Shinji, please visit my LJ blog!^o^ I'm a fan of both of them ^_^

http://yanie02.livejournal.com/tag/takeda%20shinji

http://yanie02.livejournal.com/tag/kanno%20miho
Last edited by yanie on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nikniknik

Postby nikniknik » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Thanks for subbing this terrific drama! :-)

Gir

Postby Gir » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Thanks a lot for the subs.
If you can remain calm while all around you others are panicking... Then you obviously have not adequately assessed the situation.

bakaman

Postby bakaman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:01 am

Yay!
Thanks so much yanie, and those who helped out on the project!
I just had a chance to watch the final episode tonight.. so well done!

Really, thank you so much for deciding to work on, and spend so much time on a project that is older, and that would otherwise have slipped by so many people. It was a great show -- and I hope others take the chance to watch and discover how wonderful a show this was!

You really did a great job on a wonderful show.
Thank you!!! :)
And I will check out your LJ page (I'm a fan of Kanno Miho too).

goygakgoy

Postby goygakgoy » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Thanks for the work. This drama is really good and highly recommended. Ya just wanna cry!! lol. i wished it turned out differently, but it's more realistic.

Narina

Postby Narina » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Please someone seed this drama.Please please :(

Shepard

Postby Shepard » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Thank You

UsagiYojimbo
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby UsagiYojimbo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Arigatō!
ÁzsiaiFeliratok.hu | AvistaZ (AsiaTorrents) meghívók | MDL.info