Danso No Reijin (SP) [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
spidergirl

Danso No Reijin (SP) [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby spidergirl » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:01 am

Hi,actually I get the Chinese softsub from one of my friend.Then I use translator software to translate it to english.Unfortunately it comes out all in direct translate sentence which is unable to understand.So,after that I reedit it with the help from my family members who understand chinese word.Although some sentence is still in direct translate but it is understandable.For your info I am not the member of any fansub group.I just using my free time to translate it since dont have any fansub group that wants to pick it to translate to english.Therefore,I hope everybody enjoy it and before I forget here is the link for the torrent: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_68364.htm Arigato Gozaimashita :cheers: :cheers:
Attachments
Danso No Reijin eng sub by Lily aka Spidergirl srt.srt
Reedit on feb 18
(90.69 KiB) Downloaded 2224 times
Last edited by spidergirl on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:38 am, edited 10 times in total.

AsianProjects

Postby AsianProjects » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:04 am

Thank you so much!!!! <333333333
Digital Art | AsianProjects; Fansub
Horikita Maki :wub: ¡¡¡Gracias bebé!!! <33333

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:58 am

spidergirl, you may want to edit your first post and include links to the torrent comment threads these belong to.
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

kevkaho

Re: Danso No Reijin (SP) [Eng Subs] (Complete, but Edit-able

Postby kevkaho » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:39 pm

spidergirl wrote:Hi,actually I get the Chinese softsub from one of my friend.Then I use translator software to translate it to english.Unfortunately it comes out all in direct translate sentence which is unable to understand.So,after that I reedit it with the help from my family members who understand chinese word.Although some sentence is still in direct translate but it is understandable.For your info I am not the member of any fansub group.I just using my free time to translate it since dont have any fansub group that wants to pick it to translate to english.Therefore,I hope everybody enjoy it and before I forget here is the link for the torrent: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_68364.htm Arigato Gozaimashita :cheers: :cheers:

hi spidergirl just got a question for u cos when i view the subs with the show the timing of certain parts seems to be out of sync.. i am using the 1280x720 ver of the show...
is the subs used for this or the smaller file...

anyone out there would like to retime the subs if possible???

spidergirl

Re: Danso No Reijin (SP) [Eng Subs] (Complete, but Edit-able

Postby spidergirl » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:45 am

kevkaho wrote:
spidergirl wrote:Hi,actually I get the Chinese softsub from one of my friend.Then I use translator software to translate it to english.Unfortunately it comes out all in direct translate sentence which is unable to understand.So,after that I reedit it with the help from my family members who understand chinese word.Although some sentence is still in direct translate but it is understandable.For your info I am not the member of any fansub group.I just using my free time to translate it since dont have any fansub group that wants to pick it to translate to english.Therefore,I hope everybody enjoy it and before I forget here is the link for the torrent: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_68364.htm Arigato Gozaimashita :cheers: :cheers:

hi spidergirl just got a question for u cos when i view the subs with the show the timing of certain parts seems to be out of sync.. i am using the 1280x720 ver of the show...
is the subs used for this or the smaller file...

anyone out there would like to retime the subs if possible???
Hi,I have double check my sub but its nothing wrong with my sub.For your info my video files for this drama are just the same as yours: avi1280x720 ver.I have ask my friend (who gave me the chinese sub) about did he experience the same thing like yours but he said yes and he also says that he use K-Lite Codec Pack to fixed it,besides that he also recommend you to resize the video file to more smaller file such as 640x480.So,it is up to you on whether to download and install K-Lite Codec Pack then go the K -Lite faq pages to get the instruction on how to use it.If still cannot try to resize your video file :-) [/quote]

kevkaho

Postby kevkaho » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:44 pm

ok then maybe i will try as wat u have told me.. if not i will try to edit the subs myself and see how...

but anyway thanks for the subs.. really needed it... but i only focused my attention only on that single scene where Maki-chan appears and she looks very elegant... lol

:)

ina

Postby ina » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Thank you!

wersalus

Postby wersalus » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Thank you so much. I wait for this subs.

spidergirl

Postby spidergirl » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:32 am

kevkaho wrote:ok then maybe i will try as wat u have told me.. if not i will try to edit the subs myself and see how...

but anyway thanks for the subs.. really needed it... but i only focused my attention only on that single scene where Maki-chan appears and she looks very elegant... lol

:)
Yeah me too actually I only focus on the part where maki and Kuroki Meisa is in bcoz they look elegant and awesome in this sp drama, :salut: :D

spidergirl

I have reedit the sub again

Postby spidergirl » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:12 am

Recently I have received many pm that says there is a problem occur in the sub.So I have reedit and upload the sub again.To those who have download the sub I advise you to download it again or you can reedit the sub yourself.So sorry everyone. :D

AsianProjects

Postby AsianProjects » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Thanks for the advice and the pm!!! <333

Don't worry!! And thanks for your hard work!! <33333
Digital Art | AsianProjects; Fansub

Horikita Maki :wub: ¡¡¡Gracias bebé!!! <33333

M.lle Sophie

Postby M.lle Sophie » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Thank you!

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: I have reedit the sub again

Postby jholic » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:56 pm

spidergirl wrote:Recently I have received many pm that says there is a problem occur in the sub.So I have reedit and upload the sub again.To those who have download the sub I advise you to download it again or you can reedit the sub yourself.So sorry everyone. :D

thanks for keeping everyone informed, spidergirl.

another piece of advice. if you re-upload the attachment, please include in the 'description' the date you uploaded or edited it, so everyone can keep track of which version it is.

it is your choice if you want to delete the original attachment (since someone could come along and edit it for you), but filing in the description helps.

thanks again.
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

silvyse

Postby silvyse » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:16 pm

thnks

kuma601

Postby kuma601 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:14 am

Thanks for the subs! :)

kakashisgirl

Postby kakashisgirl » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:44 am

Thanks!

mako_chan

Postby mako_chan » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:44 am

Arigatou gozaimas :)))