All In [Eng Subs] (Complete, Revised)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

All In [Eng Subs] (Complete, Revised)

Postby iceberri » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:04 am

english subtitles for DVDRip by CiMG

original version, last episodes partly engrish (ep.13-24)
Episodes 1-24

subs revised by MoerkJ:
Episodes 1-24

-------------------------

resynched to SBS TV-rips (~100mb) by shG:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=3562
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=3561
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=3560

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MoerkJ » Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:50 am

Hi,
I took the time to correct most of the spelling and grammar of the All In subtitles. I also changed the different notation of names. The quality got a little worse in the second half of the series. Some english expressions can still be improved, especially the business english. Maybe somebody else feels like doing a second revision. :wink:
Attachments
All.In.DVDRip-CiMG.(revised.english.subs).rar
- fixed spelling and grammer
- fixed the different usage of names
(202.11 KiB) Downloaded 16647 times
..:: ( Clubbox | Wiki | FAQ | IRC ) ::..

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lorac » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:53 am

I have a question about these revised subtitles. I renamed the original srt file in the folder, copies the revised subs to that folder, and removed 'edit' from the revised srt file so that the name would be the same as the avi file.

So far so good ... they work, but now when I open my bit torrent program (Azureuz) the files I added the revised subs to have a "data missing" error message . I tried a 'change directory' to link with the avi file again, but that does not fix the file.

Can anyone who knows Azureuz explain what is happening and how I might be able to fix it.

lorac

leeunit

Postby leeunit » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:12 am

lorac, you're having that problem because the revised subs obviously aren't the same ones that came along with the torrent. I hope you know that you don't have to remove the "edit" from the file name. If you're using vobsub, both versions of subtitles will show up and you can choose which one you'd like to use.

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lorac » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:18 am

leeunit wrote:lorac, you're having that problem because the revised subs obviously aren't the same ones that came along with the torrent. I hope you know that you don't have to remove the "edit" from the file name. If you're using vobsub, both versions of subtitles will show up and you can choose which one you'd like to use.

No, I did not know that I could leave "edit" in the name. I will try your suggestion with episode 18, the next one I'ml watching. I must agree that the old subs have a lot of misspelled words and poor grammer, but then I 'm used to watching Hong Kong movies that aren't much better!

Odd that if the name is the same as the old one, Azureuz does not see it as the same.

thanks for the info.

lorac

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MoerkJ » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:07 am

DirectVobSub supports various naming schemes. I give srt as an example subtitle suffix.

1. same filename: movie.avi and movie.srt
2. same filename with language tag: movie.avi and movie.LANG.srt
3. above in a subtitle directory: movie.avi and [SUBDIR\]movie[.LANG].srt
you can configure various absolute and relative paths in the "path"-tab of the DVobSub properties

Thus, DVobSub would load all these for an video called movie.avi:
movie.srt
movie.english.srt
movie.french.sub
movie.korean.smi
movie.fansub.ssa
subtitles\movie.english_edited.srt
c:\subtitles\movie.english_edited_v2.srt

Btw, I really like to hide the subtitles in a subtitles subdirectory, especially when i have many different languages.

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lorac » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:46 am

So why are the instructions to have the avi and subtitle file named the same, together in a folder, or or in the same file.

I discovered recently that FFDShow will play subtitles too .... that after someone posted ssa files for missing subs on one of the epsodes of Beautiful Days. It thought that would be a problem, but it just played them, and then I tried VobSub and it played them also!

Ah, the mysteries of life ...

lorac

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MoerkJ » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:13 am

lorac wrote:So why are the instructions to have the avi and subtitle file named the same, together in a folder, or or in the same file.

well, that is the advantage of DVobSub only. Other players that can play subtitles themself (and don't use the VobSub filter) are more restrictive. Since different players may handle subtitles differently the common usage is to have the same name for the video and the subtitle. This way the subtitles will get auto-loaded with the most players.

People who read the VobSub documentation know all this of course. :wink:

lorac
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lorac » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:51 pm

MoerkJ wrote:
lorac wrote:So why are the instructions to have the avi and subtitle file named the same, together in a folder, or or in the same file.

well, that is the advantage of DVobSub only. Other players that can play subtitles themself (and don't use the VobSub filter) are more restrictive.

People who read the VobSub documentation know all this of course. :wink:

What, you are suggestion that one read the help files??? :D Actually Vobsub worked so seemlesly from the beginning that I had no need .... but I will take your suggestion to heart and get to know the program better.

BTW, I rededited the names of the two subtitle files and now I don't have those little red error messages in Azureus. I also saw the drop-down box in Vobsub that allows for the subtitle selection.

I just hope some others start seeding All In episode 19 today so that I can complete that episode and continue watching!
Anyone else reading this .... start your seeds now :thumleft:

lorac

cheeseng

Postby cheeseng » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:45 am

is there any chinese sub for this ALL IN? :unsure:

ucscsux

Postby ucscsux » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:40 am

hey guys! i don't suppose anyone has english subs for the 32 episode version.... i managed to download that torrent a while back but still haven't watched it because i've been waiting to have subs to go with it. if anyone can help, i'd appreciate it!

Miss Bouakham

Postby Miss Bouakham » Mon May 09, 2005 7:30 am

hi, i have a question, of the two subtitle files posted, are they the same? if not, which one is better?

thanks for the subtitles by the way! :wub:

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MoerkJ » Mon May 09, 2005 8:44 am

The revised (=edited) ones are better than the original ones, of course.
I fixed all of the errors I found (spelling & grammar), improved the english a little, and corrected the names in some episodes.

The original subs are just still here in case you still need them for seeding in case you have deleted them accidently (see posts above).
:mrgreen:

Pantheras

Need Help

Postby Pantheras » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:52 am

Guys, i downloaded the files from 1-24, But i still dont really understand how to deal with the .srt format after extracting the files into a folder.

Can someone explain it to me?!

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Need Help

Postby puccakiss79 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:59 pm

Pantheras wrote:Guys, i downloaded the files from 1-24, But i still dont really understand how to deal with the .srt format after extracting the files into a folder.

Can someone explain it to me?!
Have you read this thread yet?

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm

If you still can't get it, simply post the .srt files in the same directory as your .avi files and make sure they're the same name.

shG

Postby shG » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:47 pm

I used Moerkj's edited version and I resynced them to LQ SBS tv-rips(100mb~) as I watched through them. These aren't my subs. I didn't resync the first 2.
Attachments
All In.rar
Subs resynced for LQ SBS tv-rips 3-22
(251.19 KiB) Downloaded 3222 times
All In - 23.srt
(33.53 KiB) Downloaded 1346 times
All In - 24.srt
(36.82 KiB) Downloaded 1369 times

babigrl

Postby babigrl » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:22 pm

umm i was wondereing where can i dl this?
WONBIN LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S MY SEX SLAVE NOW SO BACK OFF! LOL

k3n4uri

Postby k3n4uri » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:29 am

How can I use an file that has a .rar extension? Can I convert it into a srt format so that I could use it with BS Player? Please anybody help. Thank you.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MoerkJ » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:50 am

the rar file is a compressed archive (like a zipfile) which contains the srt files. :doh:
Uncompress for example with winrar

k3n4uri

Postby k3n4uri » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:17 am

Thanks Moerkj...I downloaded winrar in my computer...finally I was able to unzip the rar files. :D

hharpring

Korean title for "all in"

Postby hharpring » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:17 am

I was wondering if anyone knows the Korean name for "all in" so I can search for it on clubbox. The only download I found on clubbox with an English title was private and won't let people add.
Or if you have a link to the video download that works with these subtitles, that would be better!
Thanks in advance.

RudeDoggy

Re: Korean title for "all in"

Postby RudeDoggy » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:01 pm

hharpring wrote:I was wondering if anyone knows the Korean name for "all in" so I can search for it on clubbox. The only download I found on clubbox with an English title was private and won't let people add.
Or if you have a link to the video download that works with these subtitles, that would be better!
Thanks in advance.

The title in Korean is: 올인 (Ohl-In)

http://clubbox.co.kr/hesung59 has All In (700 MB) but you have to be a member. It's really easy to sign up as a member. Not sure if I'm allowed to link to other forums, but try doing a google search for "clubbox waves" and click on the first hit.

hharpring

Postby hharpring » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:38 am

Thanks for your help. One more question though. The .avi I downloaded has the title "All.in.2003.DVDRip.DivX.AC3.2CH.Part01-CiMG" and I would assume this would correspond to the "All[1].In.DVDRip-CiMG.(revised.english.subs)" subtitles, but they don't seem to be in sync.
I was wondering what that's about... and (I tried searching through general discussions but couldn't find it) does anyone have the link with instructions to re-sync'ing so I could maybe try that.
Thanks.

jinster

Postby jinster » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:54 am

MoerkJ wrote:Hi,
I took the time to correct most of the spelling and grammar of the All In subtitles. I also changed the different notation of names. The quality got a little worse in the second half of the series. Some english expressions can still be improved, especially the business english. Maybe somebody else feels like doing a second revision. :wink:

I just want to thank you for fixing up the horrible subtitles that came with this series. Too bad I only found this thread on ep 21. Still a great series, and it's fortunate that I can understand a little Korean :D

RudeDoggy

Postby RudeDoggy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:49 pm

hharpring wrote:Thanks for your help. One more question though. The .avi I downloaded has the title "All.in.2003.DVDRip.DivX.AC3.2CH.Part01-CiMG" and I would assume this would correspond to the "All[1].In.DVDRip-CiMG.(revised.english.subs)" subtitles, but they don't seem to be in sync.
I was wondering what that's about... and (I tried searching through general discussions but couldn't find it) does anyone have the link with instructions to re-sync'ing so I could maybe try that.
Thanks.

There should be a tutorial on resyncing subs here somewhere. I use SubResync, which comes with ffdshow (do a google search of that). However, I've synced the subs I got from here (thanks to the subbers!) with the files matching your filename (from clubbox.co.kr/hesung59).

EDIT: Sorry, I assumed that I resynced the files when I guess I did not (I usually resync my subs when they're out of sync since it's an easy process). My apologies.
Last edited by RudeDoggy on Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MoerkJ » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:23 pm

The file uploaded here at D-Addicts is All.In.Part01.Rerip-CiMG.avi which is a proper version of All.In.Part01-CiMG.avi
I don't know what's wrong with the initial version of episode 1. Unfortunately I have no release notes by CiMG which explains the reason for the proper. Maybe something is missing or otherwise messed up. That would explain the different timing.
For the other episodes there exists only one version. So, all other subs should be sync. No need to rename and re-attach all the files again. :|

dj-riphty

Postby dj-riphty » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:24 pm

MoerkJ wrote:Hi,

thanks for revising the subs and making it better to understand!

dj-riphty

Postby dj-riphty » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:42 pm

my clubbox downloads for All In seem to be stuck so i'm going to use the torrents on this site. most of them have seeders and peers, but i'm not getting any data from them, is there something wrong or is this common and i should just wait until more people share?

Lone_Prodigy

Postby Lone_Prodigy » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:48 am

Hi, does anyone know any clubboxes for All In? I'm using the torrents, but they're awfully slow.

KoreanMania

Postby KoreanMania » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:14 am

Lone_Prodigy wrote:Hi, does anyone know any clubboxes for All In? I'm using the torrents, but they're awfully slow.

You'll be able to find the 700mb version in http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy :-)

Lone_Prodigy

Postby Lone_Prodigy » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:04 pm

KoreanMania wrote:
Lone_Prodigy wrote:Hi, does anyone know any clubboxes for All In? I'm using the torrents, but they're awfully slow.

You'll be able to find the 700mb version in http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy :-)

thx.

icycjk

Help!!

Postby icycjk » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:35 am

Hi can anyone help me.. I am using Video Lan and can't seem to get the subtitles to work.. I done everything that supposed to be done but nothing seems to be working.. Many thanks.. :cry:

azavsekhwan

help me please ...

Postby azavsekhwan » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:55 am

I have already done download the subtitle.srt but I don't know how to use it ....
can anybody help me ....

tq ..

rbg

Postby rbg » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:16 am

install media player classic or best player or any other player that can show subs , then load them and enjoy the drama :-)

impulseg112

sounds?

Postby impulseg112 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:15 pm

how come i cant hear the sounds from the movies? it is just me?

SevenSeas

Postby SevenSeas » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:34 pm

you need to install codecs. google klite codec pack.

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:10 pm

Heo Yun Mi

hairi10

I don' know how to download the subs

Postby hairi10 » Mon May 21, 2007 8:53 pm

where is the sub ,I can only find subs of ep23n24 of the drama all in where are the rest of the sbs

phowguy

Postby phowguy » Tue May 29, 2007 9:51 am

I just got episode 1 down, and got the sub from here..

However is doesn't sync :S

I downloaded mine from http://clubbox.co.kr/GoldenSpirit

opus7878

Postby opus7878 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:37 am

Just one question, does anybody knows who is the original translator of this series?

Yuiren

Postby Yuiren » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Thanks a lot for subbing this drama ^^

Acalle

Postby Acalle » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Thank you wonderful people!

Return to “Subtitles”