DO NOT REQUEST STATUS OF FANSUBS
an exception to these rules is if you are volunteering to assist in some way (translate, edit, time, qc, etc.).
fansub groups will announce their intentions or post status of their fansubs on their homepages.
in the meantime, sit back and wait patiently like the rest of us.
** if you see a violator of these rules, please use the REPORT button to notify the mods. **
This forum is for subtitle files, anybody can post a subtitle file here just follow the rules below.
- It is not a place for requesting subtitles nor is it a place to ask when the next subtitle in a series will be released. Moderators please delete any such posts.
- Each topic in here should have the name of a series as the subject and the number of episodes currently subbed, put in alternative names as well if they have them to make searching easier.
- The first post should contain all the subtitles currently available for the series as an attachment or link to the attachment.
- You can make additional post in the topic for new subtitle files as they appear but when the whole series is complete please edit the first post to include all the subtitles in a zip or rar file as an attachment for easy downloading.
- Although this topic -> "Fansubber Guidelines Rev2" is not an absolute rule, it is a guideline to avoid conflicts between subbers, please read it. If you are new please make a post in this topic -> D-Addicts Fansub Groups to announce your project even if you're only planning to do one series. Having a single place to check on what other groups are doing helps to avoid conflicting projects.