Lost Time Life [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
Guoniant

Lost Time Life [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Guoniant » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:11 am

Hello,
I have managed to gather the subtitles for Lost Time Life from episode 1 so that it can be released now :) Thanks so much to everybody who has made this possible!!

Subbing credits:

Ep1: myk_06
Ep2: otousanmoru
Ep3: otousanmoru
Ep4: keisuk3
Ep5: Guoniant
Ep6: keisuk3
Ep7: Guoniant
Ep8: Guoniant
Ep9: Guoniant
Attachments
Lost Time Life ep4 (704x396 DivX6).srt
By: keisuk3
Converted to .srt file by otousanmoru :)
(39.67 KiB) Downloaded 2002 times
Lost Time Life ep2 (704x396 DivX6).srt
By: otousanmoru
(29.52 KiB) Downloaded 1926 times
Lost Time Life ep9 (704x396 DivX6).srt
By: Guoniant
(48.48 KiB) Downloaded 1915 times
Lost Time Life ep1 (704x396 DivX6).srt
By: myk_06
(25.32 KiB) Downloaded 2315 times
Lost Time Life ep3 (704x396 DivX6).srt
By: otousanmoru
(32.19 KiB) Downloaded 2005 times
Lost Time Life ep5 (704x396 DivX6).srt
(62.46 KiB) Downloaded 1955 times
Lost Time Life ep6 (704x396 DivX6).srt
By: keisuk3
(34.87 KiB) Downloaded 2107 times
Lost Time Life ep7 (704x396 DivX6).srt
(53.99 KiB) Downloaded 1879 times
Lost Time Life ep8 (704x396 DivX6).srt
(38.47 KiB) Downloaded 1998 times
Last edited by Guoniant on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alisalovetatming

Postby alisalovetatming » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:22 am

Thanks for softsub episode 1!!!!
episode 5 is the best!!! :lol

liannejoy

Postby liannejoy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:58 am

Yay!! THANK YOU! Great job getting all of the subs compiled...Finally able to watch episode 5! Thanks again to all you great subbers! Otskare!~

tesshi

Postby tesshi » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:42 am

WOAH~
great job compiling all soft subs~ i'll be grabbing episodes 3 to 9

antspace

Postby antspace » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:20 pm

Thank you for the upload! My favorite till now: The Ueno Juri Ep. Still have to see the later Eps though :D

Wickster

Postby Wickster » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:42 am

thank you sooooo much!

junior_pansy

Postby junior_pansy » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Thanks so much for the subs....

Dont mean to whine....

But will there be ep 2?

I had tried the other link but somehow cant access megaupload or the other link they had provided..

Guoniant

Postby Guoniant » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:57 pm

junior_pansy wrote:Thanks so much for the subs....

Dont mean to whine....

But will there be ep 2?

I had tried the other link but somehow cant access megaupload or the other link they had provided..

Did you know that the ep2 is already hardsubbed by Candypop? (that's why we didn't want to spend our time in doing ep1 and 2 which are already subbed)
I understand that you want the softsub...otousanmoru says he might do it but it's not guaranteed!

otousanmoru

Postby otousanmoru » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:24 am

Starting work on ep2 softsub soon.

Here's a teaser for ep2 (Detective). The first caption in ep2 (first 5 seconds), the quote is fine, but the person was Ivan Osim, former Austrian cup winning coach of Daihyou (Japan national soccer team). NOT a former Australian ambassador as it says in 'another place'. Still investigating that. 5 seconds of screen time, that caption/quote may take an hour or 2 to figure out all about it... I love Lost Time Life, but don't know much about soccer -- so this show teaches 1000 things about soccer I never knew, or even wanted to know :lol

myk_06

Postby myk_06 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:06 am

oh really... i just translated what it said lol. i cant read kanji very well :-( and i didnt bother googling it.

otousanmoru

Postby otousanmoru » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:55 am

myk_06 don't worry coz... ep2 hard-sub is a GREAT sub! I love hard-sub of both ep1 and 2 of LTL, those got me liking this series in the first place.

So don't take my "teaser" post as criticism. A 4 second goof out of 36 minutes of REALLY enjoyable subs..? I have to say I can't complain! It's a great value since fansubs are 100% free :-)

Am not delusional I can improve on the hard-sub, not at all -- just offering to do ep2 soft-sub because don't want the soft-subs taken down (again). It's a long story... but rules are rules.

Thank you for helping by letting Guoinant post your ep1 :salut:

ps - Sorry if I came off like a jerk. Getting people PO'ed without even trying would seem to be the "special skill" on my Additional Time scorecard...

myk_06

Postby myk_06 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:31 am

oh wait lol i thought you were talking about episode 1. :P my bad. and i didnt do hardsubs i just did the softsubs way back.
*stabs self* :P
I never watched the hardsubs lol. but it does say austrian.

fujitak

Postby fujitak » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:37 pm

will there be subs foe final SP episode ? Episode 9 with the NEETS was the best!

madrias

Postby madrias » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:40 pm

thanks for everything. i can just imagine that this is hardwork. thanks again. i really appreciate all these. XD

otousanmoru

Postby otousanmoru » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:13 am

Here are soft subs for Loss Time Life ep2. ~ Enjoy ~

Translation notes:
[spoiler]

00:01
「辛抱強く 追いかけた犬だけが エサに ありつける」
"Only the dog that chases tirelessly will get fed."

元オーストリア代表監督 イヴァン・オシミッチ
-Ivan Osim, former Austrian Cup & Team Japan coach

Looking up the kanji part, it's "daihyou kantoku" so coach of Daihyou (the national Japanese soccer team). The last kanji I almost misread, but 4th is "toku", not "ken".. Here I just say "Team Japan" instead of Daihyou, which does not have meaning to someone who does not follow soccer in Japan (including me!). Ivan Osim was indeed the Daihyou coach from 2006-07. Daihyou means "representative" so where someone could read this to be like "representative delegate", or public official. The katakana part is Austria, rather than Australia. Austria and Australia look very close in katakana, there's an extra RE in Australia, it's O - SU TO RE RI A versus O - SU TO RI A (Austria), so close.
The name is not really Oshimicchi, that's the katakana here but, I think the producers or writers of LTL are doing a little word-play here. The retired coach's real name is Ivan Osim, they're Nihon-izing the name Osim to "oshimicchi" there, but they're also doing a little joke, I think. This Bosnian born coach who brought an Austrian team to victory in Austrian Cup two times in 1998-1999, he was also head coach of Daihyou (Team Japan) soccer team in 2006-2007, and Team Japan only made it to first round of FIFA confederation games in those two years. Now OSHI is like "disappointing", so OSHI MITSUI or MICCHI is very roughly like saying "triple disappointing", so instead of using katakana OSHIMI (OSHIMI or OSHIMA is what you might choose for last name Osim), so the writer/producer of LTL ep2 decided this screen caption should use OSHI-MICCHI a jokey pun sounding nickname, making Osim's name sound like it's "regret" or "disappointment", times 3! There is not room for me to put all this in a soft sub...and maybe I'm reading too much in. Before dismissing my word-play theory though, remember that Japanese song-writers and TV writers LOVE puns, they're everywhere. Also read some blogs about Ivan Osim, you might arrive at the conclusion that OSHIMICCHI is indeed "Mr. Regret"... There's also the likelihood Oshimicchi is what newspapers/tabloids called Ivan Osim, they like cute nicknames in Japan, and the word-play may have been from a sports writer, not the LTL writers.
I know the word "Cup" is not on screen, but Osim was born Bosnian (Yugoslavian really, remember that country? No? Well this guy was born back when there WAS a country called Yugoslavia. It was not far from the Soviet Union…Wait, you never heard of the USSR either? :-\). Osim coached an Austrian team to win the Austrian Cup twice, so calling him the "former Austrian coach of Daihyou" seemed misleading, so I said Austrian Cup & Team Japan coach instead, since he was not born Austrian.

The strangest thing about this first caption is, I could not find the "dog" quote in any relation to Osim himself, so it may not be a quote from him, but Osim does have quotes online. The quote sounds more like a Japanese proverb about patience, than a modern quote! If you search for the quote online in Japanese, you will find it, but no mention of Osim (that I could find). I did find some evidence this quote is a lyric from a J-pop song...! But J-pop lyrics can and do contain proverbs. Also found it in a baseball player's Ameba blog too, which would suggest this could be a proverb sports figures say routinely (or he's quoting Osim) as a way to say if you work hard and wait long enough, you will get your day in the championships. ALWAYS work hard and do your best! (Isn't that basically the moral of every j-drama?)
So both the quote and the attribution are worrisome so far, but this is a TV show. Should we expect fact-checking for quotes on a TV drama? News channels don't always fact-checking, so a work of fiction could be forgiven.
NOTE: Five seconds in and already I doubt the good will of the LTL production team (they're trying to screw me I tell you!)... The next 36 minutes is going to be rough isn't it?

00:11
警視庁 蔵間署
literally "Station between Metropolitan Police warehouses", but I translated as "Metro Police warehouse district station". Could also read 蔵間署 as Kurama station, but I don't think that is correct, since there does not appear to be a Kurama location in Arakawa. There is a train station in Kyoto with this name http://www.bae.se/kitayama/stationindex_k.htm, but not in Tokyo. Kurama could be a real street or block, or a fictional neighborhood however. The kanji used in Kurama 蔵間 literally means "Between the warehouses" so if this is just the name Kurama, it's a play on words, since our hero enters his additional time in an alley between two warehouses (more on this at 15:48 ).

05:36
取調室
[Interrogation Room]
This is really more like Inquiry Room or Investigation Room, I got a little vivid here, sorry.

05:48
なあ?鮫島。
Well Sameshima…
This kanji could be read as Samejima or Sameshima (literally "shark island"), it's a surname, and I think a place name too. I chose Sameshima, for some reason, despite that it sounds like –jima in the dialogue (shi and ji are very close though).

08:43 and 08:54
Some word play here with the word gomibako and our veteran detective Gomi Makoto – gomibako means both trash can and "Gomi box" in this case, which confuses Tsunami-kun. Oh LTL writers, you punny punsters.

15:32
さあ 今 表示されました。
都並 浩太のロスタイムは 3時間21分です。
As the sign says, Tsunami Kouta's Loss Time is 3 hours, 21 minutes.
I decided to say "Loss Time" throughout the ep2 subs, because the katakana in the CCs (ロスタイム) and the title of the show translate to Loss Time (not "Lost Time", as the RAWs are titled). I know "Loss Time" does not mean much in English, however I think the viewer can understand what it means. The explanation is at DramaWiki and jdorama.com. Also it says in English on-screen "Life in Additional Time" during some of the shots when our hero enters his Loss Time phase, so even someone without internet access or any knowledge of soccer can take cues from the video that the protagonist has entered a little fold in reality where he/she can settle unresolved issues in a brief "extension of play", and to finish out their life in a satisfactory way. In Sukiyaki (ep3), which I subbed before ep2, I called it "lost time" because I felt that was less "Engrishy" than "loss time" – Lost is an adjective modifying the noun Time, it just sounds correct in English. But Loss Time Life is the real name of the program, so I re-thought this. If the name were Lost Time, the katakana would be something like LO-SU-TO instead of LO-SU. When I think about things long enough I can change my mind… Politicians and pundits call changing your mind when confronted with new facts "waffling", but I call this painful, degrading and necessary process "reasoning".

11:50
Not sure if the name of the coffee shop was "Shinji". It could be some kind of slang for "new" (shin is a prefix or suffix for anything new), but I left as "Shinji".

15:48
荒川区南蔵間町
Arakawa-ku (ward),
South Warehouse Street, or Minami Warehouse Street/Town, or South Kurama Street/Town
After Arakawa-ku (a ward of Tokyo) those last 4 kanji can be read about 5 different ways, yay!
Minami Senju is a part of Arakawa, but kanji Minami 南 is also Nan, or south, which is a more likely meaning here. Machi 町 is either street, OR town – and can also be read as Chou. I went with South Warehouse Street, because that's what the site looks like to me -- Tsunami enters his Loss Time in an alley between warehouses, and this is literally what 蔵間町 means in one reading. But it could be South Kurama Street too (or even Minami Kurama) which would tie in with the caption at 00:11 being Kurama Station. Or the ambiguity could be intentional, since Japanese TV writers cannot resist word-play and puns! Oh Nihon-go, sometimes you make me curl into a ball, and suck my thumb.

29:17
犯人を ぶちまわしちゃらんね!
hannin wo buchima washi charan ne!
The criminal, I'd "make him talk"!

I'm not sure about "buchima washi charan" but I think it's a slang way of saying "Confess or I'll hurt you", sort of like a tough American cop on a TV show threatening a suspect with "I'll make you fess up", or "I'll make you talk". Buchima is the start of to confess, washi is how older people say I or me. Charan is the beginning of an adjective as someone with a "devil-may-care attitude", or chara is getting even.
So I believe "buchima washi charan" is a quote from an actual police drama well-known in Japan (or maybe some regional slang), a drama Tsunami and his mother (and the audience) watched together sometime in the past 15 years, but I'm not familiar with the reference.

34:28
ぶちまわしちゃる!
buchima washi charu!
"I'll make you talk!"
See 29:17 notes.

34:41
一年六ケ月 後
1 year 6 months later (18 months later)

34:52
相沢被告に死刑判決
Defendant Aizawa sentenced to death (penalty) [newspaper]
This was surprising to me when I deciphered this kanji (clearly I don't watch enough police dramas), so I googled up "japan death penalty". Indeed Japan does hang some convicts for homicide (and treason), only a few per year, some heinous cases apparently, and this number has increased to about 5-10 per year since 2006. 79.3% of the Japanese public approved of capital punishment, in a 1999 survey.

34:55
逮捕劇時効
statute of limitations arrest drama [newspaper]
Note the Japanese word for Statute of Limitations is very short… Jikou. This makes for interesting subbing when he's running around yelling to Tachikawa earlier. Statute of Limitations is the amount of time that has to transpire before a crime will not be prosecuted, so if the accused perpetrator was caught 1 day after the time limit ran out, he could not be arrested, tried or convicted for that past crime. In this story for murder, it's apparently 15 years in Japan, check out this headline from 2006, so I think this is not fictional http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/a ... 2003292836 .

35:03
殉職した都並浩太警部補 (25)
Tsunami Kouta (25), assistant police inspector, died for work (in the line of duty) [newspaper]
His age was given as 26 in the Loss Time screen stats, so a typo in the newspaper? Call an emergency continuity meeting of the LTL production staff! :scratch:

[/spoiler]

(removed 8/17 ep2 post, it's in the first post now)
Last edited by otousanmoru on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

MistaNight

Postby MistaNight » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:16 am

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the subbing effort ;)
Looking forward to seeing the rest of the show, really enjoyed the first episode.

rezeero

Postby rezeero » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:44 pm

lots of thankyou's to everyone that worked for this!! :D :D
:thumleft:

Annj

Postby Annj » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:50 am

I hate to cause a problem and I usually solve them myself however the subs for ep 4 isn't working for me. I have tried to renamed them and they still dont work. Thank you for the hard work!
Watching: Room of King, Triangle, Love Shuffle, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Uta no Onii-san, Kiina & Q.E.D.

mizuringo

Postby mizuringo » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:02 am

First of all: Thank you ^^
Secondly, I'm also having trouble with ep 4. All the others work fine but for some reason no4 doesn't. -___-

*edit
The new version works just fine, thank you soo much ^__^
Last edited by mizuringo on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

nexus667

Postby nexus667 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:38 am

Thanks for the softsubs. :lol

What is the difference between the subtitles for Ep02, the one in the first post versus the other at the bottom of page 1.

Guoniant

Postby Guoniant » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Hi :-)
The episode 2 sub posted in the first post, and the post made by otousanmoru in the bottom of page 1, is the same. I simply post it in the 1st post just so that all the subs are in one place, so people don't have to scroll down to get the episode 2 sub :) I heard from Otousanmoru that he will remove the post as soon as he sees it posted on the first post, but apparently he hasn't seen it yet :)

As for episode 4 sub, I will message keisuk3 to see if he/she can post another version, like srt file. And I can replace the old one with the new one!

melys

Postby melys » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Cool.... Huge thanks to you guys for the subs ^^

Trisix

Postby Trisix » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:28 pm

Houly!
Thanks for the subs guys! :3
The other time I downloaded the other set of subtitles and gave up on them.

And now you guys came up with the srt version. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
You have no idea how happy I am! :3
流鬼
- - - - - - - - - -
Currently watching: Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo

otousanmoru

Postby otousanmoru » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:24 pm

mizuringo wrote:I'm also having trouble with ep 4. All the others work fine but for some reason no4 doesn't. -___-

Just remembered, to watch ep4 subs in DirectVobSub's main properties tab, just check the box "Only Show Forced Subtitles", .ssa and .ass subs need this set sometimes. Nurse Juri-chan... :roll

Guoniant

Postby Guoniant » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Episode 4 sub is now in srt file. Enjoy!

bakki

Postby bakki » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:50 pm

Oh thank you thank you thank youuuu!!!

really appreciate your effort in keeping up this project,

all the best >.<
Image Image

can''t recall where I got my avatar from but THANKS to the one who made it *__* :salut:

Wickster

Postby Wickster » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:39 am

I finaly got around watching all of them (1-9). thank you soooo much for uploading the subs.

I have the 2 specials (slowly) downloading on my BT list, are those special episodes making of... or the special game show types?

I saw a thread with the original Japanese subs on it from 1-11 but there's only 9 right? The other 2 must be the special episodes. Anyway, thank you soo much for uploading these subs, I will probably watch the those specials again since I enjoyed this series so much. :)

j_halo7

Postby j_halo7 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:28 pm

just wondering, will anyone be subbing the 2 overtime special episodes?
Now watching: Too many to count. XD

junior_pansy

Postby junior_pansy » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:26 am

[quote="otousanmoru"]Here are soft subs for Loss Time Life ep2. ~ Enjoy ~

Thanks a million... and billions and trillions...

:cheers:

junkie_with_a_monkey

Postby junkie_with_a_monkey » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:00 am

Is anyone doing the other two special episodes? I think the series is pretty awesome, and was thinking about having a crack at them. Although my Japanese isn't great, I can work from the Japanese subtitles, but don't really want to waste my time if someone else is having ago already ^^

antspace

Postby antspace » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:06 pm

I would be most grateful! I like the series muchly.

cha2

Postby cha2 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:07 am

junkie_with_a_monkey wrote:Is anyone doing the other two special episodes? I think the series is pretty awesome, and was thinking about having a crack at them. Although my Japanese isn't great, I can work from the Japanese subtitles, but don't really want to waste my time if someone else is having ago already ^^

Would appreciate if you have a go at translating the 2 special episodes. :)

kuma601

Postby kuma601 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:57 pm

THANK-YOU!
I get so far behind with all the shows...I've been looking forward to watching this series. :D

otousanmoru

Postby otousanmoru » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:19 pm

~wao~ series of the week
Finally this weird and wonderful series will get a new look by many. Ureshii!
:tv:

nogo

Postby nogo » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:32 pm

thanks a lot for the subtitles...
:cheers:
great work from the past!!

esztokam

Postby esztokam » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:41 am

Thank You So Much! I really like it!

msna

Postby msna » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:48 am

Thank you for these softsub! :D

bakki

Postby bakki » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Thank you guys for subbing this, I surely took my time to watch it but this doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it a lot!!!

THANK YOU!!
Image Image

can''t recall where I got my avatar from but THANKS to the one who made it *__* :salut:

Stradiot

Postby Stradiot » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:35 pm

any word on if somebody is working on the english subs for the two-part special?

Kyuuketsuki444

Postby Kyuuketsuki444 » Mon May 04, 2009 5:04 am

>.<; OCD about capitalization....Why do you not capitalize your sentences? It's watchable and the effort is much appreciated, but...nyeh

otousanmaru

Postby otousanmaru » Mon May 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Stradiot wrote:any word on if somebody is working on the english subs for the two-part special?

I am still thinking about it :scratch: I worked on a couple of these episodes under another name, before a bizarre password manager mishap happened.

The reason it's hard to undertake the LTL SP -- it is ... strange, it does not have the same feel as the rest of Loss Time Life. In my heart I think the series should have stopped after ep09, but then they went and did the SP which like many people I looked forward to, then myself was totally baffled by it.
The SP is filled with sentimentality. Which is ok in a drama, but the SP is like a melodrama, and IMHO not as well written as the first 9 episodes.

If anyone has feelings towards the SP, let me know I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas. :idea:

keisuk3

Postby keisuk3 » Tue May 26, 2009 7:11 pm

I haven't seen the sp yet, but since there isn't a big following, I think it's alright not to sub it. The two episodes that I had subbed were my first and will be most likely my last, since I require the help of the japanese subs and translating sites. I loved the series and would hate to ruin it by watching a SP that doesn't fit.

otousanmaru

Postby otousanmaru » Wed May 27, 2009 3:03 am

Well the sp does answer some questions about Omoto-san, played by http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nukumizu_Youichi (he's in everything these days isn't he?)
Omoto is all over the series -- the bat-creature actor in SunVisor-X episode, a delivery man in sukiyaki, borrowed money from Juri-chan in the Nurse episode, and was a referee in ep9. For that alone, maybe it is worth it. I watched the SP a few times to get a timing for it maybe I just got tired of it... The scenes with Omoto, and when Ayaka is looking for him are okay.
To quote Natalie Imbruglia, I'm torn... !

Kyuuketsuki444

Postby Kyuuketsuki444 » Wed May 27, 2009 6:22 am

i'd like to watch the special...if people seed the rest of it so i can watch the rest first <.<;

Mugatu

Postby Mugatu » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:22 am

anyone else got a problem downloading the subs for ep6?

antspace

Postby antspace » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Nope, it works for me...

Mugatu

Postby Mugatu » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:17 am

you wouldnt mind sending it to me?

untmdsprt

Postby untmdsprt » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:40 am

:cheers: Thanks for providing the subtitles! This has been my favorite series so far.

^[GS]^

Postby ^[GS]^ » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 pm

No one can translate the two final special?
In Japanese are here -> http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_58090.htm

jenniferhoops01

Postby jenniferhoops01 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:50 am

Thank you so much for sharing my favorite tv show. I love it so much.

jacobbrown

Postby jacobbrown » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:03 am

Lost was really a great show.

ersby

Postby ersby » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:59 am

^[GS]^ wrote:No one can translate the two final special?
In Japanese are here -> http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_58090.htm

They're here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_89101.htm

r1ck

Postby r1ck » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:33 pm

very good drama
i think the last is saikoooo!!!
thx for this

Return to “Subtitles”