Nonstop 4 (Pt1) [Eng Subs] (1-8 of 134)[DROPPED]

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Nonstop 4 (Pt1) [Eng Subs] (1-8 of 134)[DROPPED]

Postby hyeju » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:26 am

Nonstop 4 (Korean sitcom)

Nonstop4 (Pt2) (Eng Subs) (Eps 135-249 - Complete) forum

Korean sitcom of MBC TV from 2003-09-15 to 2004-10-01, showing everyday funny life of ordinary university students in Korea

Starring: Han Yeseul, Hyunbin, Andy, Jang Keunseok, Lee Yunji, MC Mong, Oh Seungeun, Lee Youngeun, Yun Jongshin, Jun Jin, Bong Taekyu, Ye Hakyoung

Add: storeman, Jungcheol, Jaehee

Raw files: Clubbox , Torrents

ep1.nonband remade: professor Yun and Junjin try to gather new members of nonband
ep2.great match: Mong and Taekyu find 100,000won check / Yunji is charmed by Junjin
ep3.let's save the vocal singer: who would be the vocal singer? / Keunseok meets his ideal girl (special guest: Lee Jihyeon from Jewelry)
ep4.a woman called Oh Seobang: Oh seobang finds nonband has good ability
ep5.last class: professor Yun's lecture becomes popular
ep6.MongBong's trap: Yunji becomes a new band member / Keunseok arrages a blind date for professor Yun (special guest: Eun Jiweon)
ep7.good friends: Oh seobang gets a new boyfriend / Yunji makes kimchi panfried cake for Jin
ep8.MongBong're talking over phone: Mong and Bong take Keunseok's cellphone by chance / Jin is angry because of Keunseok
ep9.Oh seobang, please invite me to a meal: Seungeun invites people to a meal / Bong and Andy get hurt and must stay together
ep10.I'm happy even if i should die: Yunji learns boxing from Jin / Mong and Bong are charmed by a same girl
ep11.MongBong's drift: men arrage joint MT with students from Womens' Univ.
ep12.because of long economic stagnation: Mong starts studying with lawstudent Andy. / JIn's friend and Seungeun's friend are a couple
ep13.I tear even if I laugh: nonband go for their first MT / Bong meets his blinddate girl again
ep14.taekwondo boy: Mong and Bong meet a strong taekwondo kid / JIn gets to know Seungeun's family-problem
ep15.gorgeous concert: professor Yun tells students that he is familiar with some celebrities / Jin thinks Yunji likes Keunseok (special guest: Kim Kyungho)
ep16.phone: who stole Hakyoung's cellphone? (special guest: Jun Jin's father)
ep17.escaping unemployment: Kyunseok visits band (special guest: Seo Kyungseok)
ep18.let's live kindly: Mong and Bong decide to be good people / JIn askes Keunseok for his blind date
ep19.are you still dreaming: Mong meets Eunhye / professor Yun buys T shirts for members (special guest: Yun Eunhye, Haha)
ep20.Andy's love-making: Andy is charmed by Seungeun / Mong and Bong break professor Yun's music box
ep21.tears of two men: Junjin bets Bong and loses / Mong askes Keunseok for a blind date
ep22.Bong-Andy's 3 day friendship: doctor says Andy should take pleasure / A girl confesses Jin that she likes him
ep23.my love left me in fall: A girl allures Bong (special guest: Jo Yeojeong)
ep24.flirting band: guys are charmed by girls from vocal ensemble group (special guest: Sugar)
ep25.long-legged ahjussi: Jin helps Seungeun secretly/ Andy is nervous because of his exam
ep26.the day after we separated: Mong and Bong fight with each other
ep27.empty: new store-girl is too unfriendly / Keunseok and Jin care about Yunji (special guest: Lee Suyoung)
ep28.sweet temptation: Soyeon likes Keunseok instead of Bong / students try to console professor Yun
ep29.your meaning to me: Jin introduces a friend to Seungeun / professor Yun likes Hakyoung
ep30.Mong and bong: Mong tries to take a cellphone from Bong / Jin and Seungeun happen to go to a same concert
ep31.man preferred to flowers: F4 group suggest Bong to join them / Yunji has hard time as she likes Jin secretly (special guest: group S)
ep32.coldness and passion: Jin is confused about his feeling to Seungeun / Mong, Bong and Keunseok decide to quit band
ep33.she appeared: Yeseul joins the band/ Andy and Bong fight with each other
ep34.fox and goby: Mong askes Yeseul for pretending to be his girlfriend/ who distresses Keunseok?
ep35.yes, we're band: professor Yun is distressed as members don't practice hard / Mong and Bong suggestes Hakyoung to have a blind date
ep36.Boss Mong: Mong does arbeit at a fast food restaurant/ Seungeun gets hurt because of Hakyoung
ep37.its' difficult to be a beauty: Keunseok becomes popular mong middle school girls/ Yeseuls distresses Bong
ep38.draw as you want: Seungeun once wanted to become a painter/ Bong finds Andy's ex-girlfriend
ep39.scandale: Keunseok and Yeseul bet / Jin cares about Yunji
ep40.chicken instead of pheasant: Yunji meets a man who looks the same as Jin / Bong finds weak point of Yeseul (special guest: Kang Jihwan)
ep41.between friend and brother-in-law: Bong's twin-sister visits Bong / Seungeun hurts Jin
ep42.dangerous living-together: Hakyong stays at Mong's home / people suggest Yeseul to take vocal part
ep43.Andy! let's go to school: Andy quits studying/ Boram is jealous of Yeseul
ep44.the song with love: professor Yun suggestes members to write lyrics / Keunseok has a blind date
ep45.a spy who loved enemy: only Yunji knows JIn's birthday/ Mong and Bong break professor Yun's mp3 player
ep46.happy birthday to you: Yeseul allures Kichan/ Bong starts studying (special guest: Lee Kichan)
ep47.from a boy to a man: Keunseok meets his student-teacher after a long absence / Bong and JIn fight with each other (special guest: Park Yejean)
ep48.my love lobster: professor Yun invites members to lobster / Keunseok ruins Jin's dress
ep49.you in my memory: professor Yun lies to members/ Bong doesn't have fans
ep50.let's study: Mong, Bong and Yeseul study together/ Keunseok borrows notebook from Jaehee
ep51.at a ski slope: members go to ski area
ep52 now I can smile: Bong loses his smile / Seungeun wants to know Jin's mind
ep53.nonstop song is born!: professor Yun tries to make new song/ Mong lives hard
ep54.should I confess my love: Seongil confesses to Seungeun / Yeseul is spurned by her boyfriend
ep55.after confession: Seungeun avoids Jin/ Keunseok and Yeseul become sworn brother&sister (special guest: Lee Junki)
ep56.waiting for you: Jin waits for Seungeun's phonecall/ Junha distresses Bong, and Yeseul takes advantage of it (special guest: Jeong Junha)
ep57.Mong meets a jobless: Hwangbo is jobless/ Andy and Yeseul distress each other (special guest: Hwang Bo)
ep58.love messenger: Mong helps Bong / Keunseok finds out Jin and Seungeun's relationship
ep59.sad loving day: Seungeun decides to answer Jin/ members find other's weak point
ep60.lie for her: Jin courts Seungeun/ Bong likes Yeseul's friend
ep61.great detective brother&sister: Yeseul, Mong and Bong happen to know Seungeun-Jin-Yunji's relationship / Keunseok likes his blind-date partner (special guest: Kim Hyuncheol)
ep62.let's help poor neighbors: band members collect money for poor neighbors/ Andy searches for Yeseul
ep63.slim and fat: Yeseul starts diet / Keunseok and Yunji find out that Jin is spurned by Seungeun
ep64.lonely Christmas: Seungeun is confused about her feeling/ Keunseok and Yeseul start to do arbeit
ep65.Keunseok's double life: Keunseok does double date / Yeseul tries to live comfortably with Andy
ep66.Bong met a smile-angel: Minjeong visits Bong / Seungeun feels uneasy about Jin (special guest: Seo Minjeong)
ep67.couple making: Seungeun tries to excuse herself about Jin/ Yeseul arranges a blind date for Yunji
ep68.Adieu! 2003: sudden luck comes to Mong, Bong and professor Yun/ members have year-end party
ep69.beautiful guy: Mong Bong scolds Mong/ Jin must take a partner to his schoolmate meeting
ep70,incomplete love: Bong suffers from pneumonia/ Yunji finds out why Seungeun said no to Jin
ep71.I entrust you with Oh seobang: Jin asks Hyunbin to care about Seungeun/ Andy is jealous of Bong being with Yeseul
ep72.let's praise professor: Yun decide to applause Mong and Bong/ Yunji decides to court Jin
ep73.Mong fell in love: Mong is charmed by his student / a music company wants to make album without Bong and Yeseul (special guest: Park Shinhye)
ep74.I can't take you: Yunji decides to confess to Jin/ Keunseok and Yeseul decide to study
ep75.Yeseul's tears: Bong makes Yeseul cry/ Yunji dates with Mong's friend
ep76.the way to you: Jin wants to stay with Seungeun during her birthday/ Andy hears about Yeseul's ideal type
ep77.absurd couple-making: Mong and Bong become couple-manager/ Jin and Seungeun enjoy their secret-date
ep78 you're a spy when you don't know her: Keunseok is charmed by Jeonghwa/ Andy's mp3 player is broken (special guest: Kim Jeonghwa)
ep79.six brother&sister: Mong stays at professor Yun's home for a while/ Keunseok has a secret
ep80.avoiding poverty: Mong is spurned by a girl as he's poor / now members know that Jin and Seungeun date with each other
ep81.revenge is my power: Bong arranges a blind date for Yeseul/ Seungeun gets sick because of Jin
ep82.MongBong's stay: Keunseok stays at Mong's home for a while/ Yeseul and Yunji distress Seungeun
ep83.bad memory about New Year's day: professor Yun stays at Mong's home for a while/ Yeseul gets presents
ep84.I've fallen in love: Jin likes Seungeun very much/ Andy goes to temple to study
ep85.making roommate: Mong looks for his roommate/ Eunhye sticks to Keunseok and he is distressed (special guest: Park Eunhye)
ep86.my boyfriend's girlfriend: JIn's ex girlfriend appears / people confuses Mong and Bong
ep87 who? who?: Bong and Yeseul find out that Andy loves someone secretly/ Keunseok arranges a blind date for Mong
ep88.stirred audition: a music company wants Jin to work with/ Yunji peels walnut very well
ep89.thirsty for love always: Jin and Seungeun have date even if they're busy/ members look for new members for band

ep90.good bye: Jin goes abroad
ep91.I miss you: people miss Jin very much/ Yeseul asks Andy for her blind date
ep92.MongBong's propose: Mong and Bong confess Yeseul / Yunji is very strong
ep93.first kiss: Bong and Yeseul meet by chance / members console Seungeun
ep94.nothing happened: Yeseul and Bong hide what happened last night/ Keunseok quits band
ep95.forbidden love: Mong falls in love/ members distress Yunji
ep96.ring expedition: Keunseok gives a ring to a girl/ Mong presses Bong for answer what happened wth Yeseul
ep97.don't ask my age: Bong finds out Yeseul's secret/ Hyeseung loves professor Yun in secret (special guest: Yang Hyeseung)
ep98.sleeping with the enemy: Mong and Bong meet Hyunbin/ Andy saves Yeseul
ep99.hatetul Hyunbin: Hyunbin treates Mong very well/ Keunseok likes Andy's sister (special guest: Seo Yeon)
ep100.once more even if I hate you: Bong and Yeseul arrange blind date for each other/ Mong's friends are charmed by Yunji
ep101.contract-couple: Bong and Yeseul decide to date/ Seungeun gets well treated thanks to Jin
ep102.who are you: Yimho is charmed by Yunji/ Andy is jealous of Hyunbin (special guest: Yim Ho)
ep103.flapping my underwear: Mong gets shamed from his concert because of Yunji/ Yeseul and Bong start their first date
ep104 why is Mong so unlucky: Mong happens to break toy-car/ Andy decides to confess to Yeseul
ep105.my lover is stupid: Yeseul introduces Bong to her friend/ professor Yun and Keunseok have their fortune told
ep106.run first!: Keunseok and Andy break Seungeun's puzzle / Mong and Yeseul fight with each other
ep107.sad arbeit: Andy does arbeit to give a gift to Yeseul/ Yunji trains members (special guest: Kim Miyeon)
ep108.smoke-screen tactics: Mong follows Bong in secret/ professor Yun introduces his girlfriend to Keunseok
ep109.can love be contracted also: Bong and Yeseul make their love-contract / Youngeun wants to become a new member
ep110.dead when get caught: Mong gets punished instead of Yunji/ Youngeun spends time with Hyunbin thanks to Keunseok
ep111.hospital 25 hours: Yeseul has an accident and admits to hospital/ Andy and Youngeun talk about their one-sided love
ep112.I wanna meet you once: Andy goes to hospital to meet Yeseul / Hyunbin tells Youngeun that she doesn't have chance (special guest: Mun Cheonshik)
ep113.good bye, winter: Keunseok meets his first love before/ Youngeun and Mong have reverse purposes (special guest: Jang Nara)
ep114.separately and together: Bong and Youngeun reject new members / Hyunbin starts to teach taekwondo to Mong
ep115.don't believe in my boyfriend: Yeseul misunderstands that Bong flirts with another girl/ Yunji forgives Mong even though he was late for practice

ep116.something should be given up when you fall in love: Yeseul meets her ex boyfriend in the hospital / Mong and Youngeun cook in band room secretly
ep117.competing to nurse: Yeseul Bong makes mistake by purpose/ Keunseok does triple-date
ep118.Mong's taekwondo diary: Seungeun and Mong learn taekwondo from Hyunbin/ members pick up Yunji's lateness penalty envelope
ep119.sad white day: Yeseul tries to live nice with Andy/ Youngeun asks Mong to learn taekwondo from Hyunbin
ep120.guard Yunji!: whom does professor Yun like? / Youngeun leaks out girls' secret
ep121.my love, where is the way: Andy finds out Bong and Yeseul's relationship/ Mong learns English (special guest: Shain)
ep122.what happened at Bali Night club: Keunseok and Mong meets Sujeong at a night club/ new member suddenly quits the band (special guest: Lee Jihyeon)
ep123.morning man: Mong Mong starts to wake up early/ Keunseok and Yunji follow Bong and Yeseul in secret
ep124.for her: Bong starts studying/ Mong has a relic
ep125.dear Master: Hyunbin helps Mong and Seungeun/ Youngeun manages Keunseok's money
ep126.between friend and lover: Mong falls down because of malnutrition/ Seungeun decides to stop hitting members
ep127.one month passed already: Bong and Yeseul keep doing love-fight/ Andy avoids Bong
ep128.love like Andy does: Yeseul wants to make Bong jealous/ Yunji tries to help Youngeun
ep129.discriminator Mong: Mong teaches rap to Keunseok and Hyunbin/ girls help professor Yun
ep130.when I live: Mong has a new roommate/ Seungeun is left out by girls (special guest: Jeon Inkwon)
ep131.it becomes more confused: Bong wants to know Yeseul's mind/ Seungeun suddenly kisses Keunseok
ep132.MongBong's farewell trip: Bong goes to the army / Keunseok is distressed among girls
ep133.Bong leaves: Bong leaves band
ep134.am I not good enough: Mong misses Bong very much/ Andy consoles Yeseul
Attachments
nonstop4a.jpg
nonstop4a.jpg (95.1 KiB) Viewed 54516 times
nonstop4b.gif
nonstop4b.gif (227.95 KiB) Viewed 54517 times
Last edited by hyeju on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:31 am

ep1-89 are LQ files
ep90-115 and ep116-134 HQ files
i'll upload batch video files of them later
i've just finished translating 8 episodes of latter HQ files. subs of them will be uploaded soon.

parnpui

Postby parnpui » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:24 am

I'm so happy to see this thread!

hyeju Thank you so much for considering doing 8 ep. subs of ep.1-134.
You're such an angel. :wub: I'm really appreciated your kindness and looking forward to see the sub.
:cheers:

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:33 pm

i've uploaded raw files to clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/kmjsv

as torrent seeding doesn't seem to work now, those who need raw files should download files here instead for a while

ps: thanks, parnpui ^^
anyway, the sub will be uploaded soon

jumy0905

Postby jumy0905 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm

I'm so happy to see this thread!
I hope you'll uploaded raw files to d-addicts
thx you very much !

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 am

here are some made subs :lol
you can download raw files of them in the clubbox i mentioned before also
(as torrent peering is too slow)
Attachments
Nonstop4 E116 K-sitcom.srt
(24.88 KiB) Downloaded 654 times
Nonstop4 E118 K-sitcom.srt
(26.86 KiB) Downloaded 589 times
Nonstop4 E119 K-sitcom.srt
(25.44 KiB) Downloaded 688 times
Nonstop4 E127 K-sitcom.srt
(24.33 KiB) Downloaded 643 times
Nonstop4 E128 K-sitcom.srt
(23.49 KiB) Downloaded 660 times
Nonstop4 E129 K-sitcom.srt
(25.18 KiB) Downloaded 668 times
Nonstop4 E131 K-sitcom.srt
(23.93 KiB) Downloaded 665 times
Nonstop4 E132 K-sitcom XVID.srt
(22.9 KiB) Downloaded 1024 times

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:39 pm

it's sub of ep130,133,134
Attachments
Nonstop4 E130 K-sitcom.srt
(22.79 KiB) Downloaded 645 times
Nonstop4 E133 K-sitcom XVID.srt
(21.8 KiB) Downloaded 796 times
Nonstop4 E134 K-sitcom XVID.srt
(20.1 KiB) Downloaded 684 times

keaiclam

Postby keaiclam » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:45 pm

hyeju, thank you so very much for the subs!

are you going backwards? start 134-1? haha.
does it matter much if we watch out of order?
can't wait to watch

thanks again!

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:34 am

hi, keaiclam
thanks for your comment
i was dying for replies of fans
i'm making subs of HQ files first (as watching LQ files makes my eyes a little ache - but maybe i'll get adjusted to them somehow, don't worry^^)
i'm glad that you enjoy them too
i'm enjoying them also (as what i've watched till now isn't that much like you guys - about 20episodes among 1-134)

parnpui

Postby parnpui » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:37 pm

Wow hyeju you're really fast!
Thank so much for the subs :wub:
I am one of you fans hehe.

I've been so busy lately but I will definitely re-watch older episodes with your sub soon.

Keep it up. Fighting! :cheers:

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:56 pm

here are some subs again
ep123 file doesn't work with window media player.
download gomplayer, then it will work fine
Attachments
Nonstop4 E120 K-sitcom.srt
(25.02 KiB) Downloaded 586 times
Nonstop4 E121 K-sitcom.srt
(22.89 KiB) Downloaded 630 times
Nonstop4 E122 K-sitcom.srt
(22.13 KiB) Downloaded 607 times
Nonstop4 E123 K-sitcom.srt
(23.97 KiB) Downloaded 642 times
Nonstop4 E125 K-sitcom.srt
(24.78 KiB) Downloaded 624 times
Nonstop4 E126 K-sitcom.srt
(21.9 KiB) Downloaded 689 times

parnpui

Postby parnpui » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:45 am

:cheers: Thank you very much hyeju :lol

zita

Postby zita » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:08 pm

thank you :D :D :D I just found this thread and I will try this sitcom..I really like the cast :D please keep subbing ^^
(somehow I couldn't post a comment @this thread oO only @the other thread with the completed subs..hmm...however..now i could finally comment and say thank you :) )
Image OMG zozo-chan!! I love you sooo damn much XD :heart:

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:41 am

here are some subs again
and you can find sub with video of ep55 on the internet at crunchyroll.com. it seems it's made by Lee Junki's fan club.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CRSeries_-_Nonstop_4
so i'll not make sub of ep55.
enjoy!
Attachments
Nonstop4 E98 K-sitcom XVID.srt
(23.15 KiB) Downloaded 743 times
Nonstop4 E104 K-sitcom XVID.srt
(26.47 KiB) Downloaded 630 times
Nonstop4 E111 K-sitcom XVID.srt
(26.23 KiB) Downloaded 625 times
Nonstop4 E113 K-sitcom.srt
(20.08 KiB) Downloaded 653 times
Nonstop4 E114 K-sitcom.srt
(25.75 KiB) Downloaded 622 times
Nonstop4 E115 K-sitcom.srt
(24.42 KiB) Downloaded 700 times

zita

Postby zita » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:37 am

wow thank you :D but could you pls reseed the torrent batch 90-115??? I really want to see this GREAT sitcom waaah

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:49 am

hi, zita
sorry for my late reply
i'll keep seeding whenever i've time
you'll get the whole files sooner or later
and i hope you'll enjoy them and keep posting ^.^

Jessie Ji Hoon

Postby Jessie Ji Hoon » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:48 am

Thank you for the Subs.
I enjoy this series so much.
Thank you.

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:54 am

my batch file of ep116-134 got CRC error (data error)
i hope those who have the file completed would keep seeding them

keaiclam

Postby keaiclam » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:44 pm

Ahh, I'm so behind. Hopefully I can catch up haha.
Thanks for more subs hyeju!

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:06 am

thanks to seeders, my batch file of ep116-134 became repaired
and here are some more subs :D
Attachments
Nonstop4 E90 K-sitcom XVID.srt
(20 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
Nonstop4 E93 K-sitcom XVID.srt
(24.98 KiB) Downloaded 453 times
Nonstop4 E94 K-sitcom XVID.srt
(23.94 KiB) Downloaded 380 times
Nonstop4 E95 K-sitcom XVID.srt
(23.6 KiB) Downloaded 417 times

zita

Postby zita » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:42 pm

hey thank you :D 97% yet (available, because of my vacation I am still @84% XD )

EDIT: finished :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: *seeeding*

yogurt7

Postby yogurt7 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:26 pm

someone please seed nonstop 1-89 (stuck at 89%) and nonstop 116-134 (already at 97%, suddenly go down to 55% only)...thanks...

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:22 pm

here are some subs again
Attachments
Nonstop4 E81 K-sitcom.smi
(42.17 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
Nonstop4 E101 K-sitcom.srt
(25.3 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
Nonstop4 E108 K-sitcom.srt
(24.57 KiB) Downloaded 423 times

zita

Postby zita » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:23 pm

OMG!!! thank you soo much :)

(btw..what is .smi ??)

hyeju
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hyeju » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:14 pm

oh. sorry
here is the srt file^^
Attachments
Nonstop4 E81 K-sitcom.srt
(27.37 KiB) Downloaded 597 times

phoboi22

Postby phoboi22 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:15 am

Hi could somone please reseed 1-134 it's been weeks n the precentage won't move... thank you for subbing this great series btw :thumleft: ... I enjoyed the 2nd half of your subs, please seed 1-134 I really wanna see how it all started :D

phoboi22

Postby phoboi22 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:56 am

Please seed ep 90-115 as it's at 96% and ep 116-134 is stuck at 50% :cry:
I would really appreciate it, Thanks in advance :wub:

phoboi22

Postby phoboi22 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:16 am

Ep 116-134 is at 97% lol almost done thanks to those who seeded
plz continue thanks in advance
:wub: Lovin :heart: KDramas :wub:

Currently Watching :tv:
War of Money/H.I.T/Fight/East of Eden/Tazza
Watched: TOO MANY :w00t:

mymama1993

Postby mymama1993 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Mod Edit * Please read the rules for this section of the forum. Absolutely no subtitle requests allowed here.

phoboi22

Postby phoboi22 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:40 am

Hi hyeju are you still making subtitles or stopping now? Thank You for subbing thus far, Love Nonstop 4 and love your subs, hope you could keep on subbing this, I would like to have the whole series with subtitles... Fighting! ^^

:wub: Lovin :heart: KDramas :wub:

Currently Watching :tv:
War of Money/H.I.T/Fight/East of Eden/Tazza
Watched: TOO MANY :w00t:

K4Ice

Postby K4Ice » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 am

O_O its been so long since I've been on here..
ZOMG more subs!!!! *hugs hyeju* thank you so much dear!!

Will have to go dig through my HD to see which episode files I don't have.

Byako

Postby Byako » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 am

hi!! thank for all the work.... but... i can't see links.... why?? the links has been delete???

adi-na

Postby adi-na » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:55 pm

I just found out about this sitcom,and I wanted to download it,but I see there is no link for the 134 episodes.
Are there somewhere around the web or they've been deleted for good? I can't seem to find them anywhere else.

krynn

Postby krynn » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Hi where can I download the videos for part 1? Thanks! :)

krynn

Postby krynn » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 am

Hi, I've started to download part 2. Thanks so much for subbing! I hope i can speak Korean too so I can help you sub! :) :) :)

MiiutaChan

Postby MiiutaChan » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi where can I download the videos for part 1? I relly, relly want to see this show but I can't find where to download it. Thanks, I'll wait your answer.

the_smn

Postby the_smn » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:59 am

the same here, can't find raws for episodes 1-134 ;(

musicmaker13

Postby musicmaker13 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:32 am

is it just me or can i not download any of these videos?? :(

musicmaker13

Postby musicmaker13 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:49 am

Could someone upload all the files as just avi files for me?? i don't know how to use clubbox and torrent is not allowed on campus :(
Pretty please?? ^^
Thank you so much in advance!!!

breathemyAIR

Postby breathemyAIR » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:32 am

can someone please reupload episode 1-134...
I can only watch the 2nd batch (135-248)
:-(

Nirvanera7

Postby Nirvanera7 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:45 pm

someone could re-upload the subtitles and videos please!
pleeeeaassseee!!!! :D

Return to “Subtitles”